The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ampere’s Sleepy Adventures

* * *

This is the second Ampere story in sequence, and it follows on immediate from the events in The Honey Trap. Once again I’d like to thank the tireless devotion of the Ampere Mailing List, ( LRP, Lady K and Steph) and the Quirky Quintet (see FZY, I always keep a promise... Firest, Samarkand, Latexman and grey_shadow). Special thanks also to Wyn, for pointing out my over-reliance on certain words and for generally being amazing.

* * *

Part One: The Gruesome Gripping Gum Garment

The Confectioner had been forced to relocate, somewhat hurriedly, after his last encounter with Ampere. His breakneck flight took the villain back to the sweet shop, where Allyson had originally been caught. Fortunately the villain had been able to collect all three of his remaining captives before the authorities arrived. So, although the main prize, Ampere herself, had eluded him, he could at least salvage something from the debacle. He knew that the heroine would be searching for him and the missing girls; in fact, to a certain extent he was counting on it.

He had big plans for her, plans that had become even more of an obsession after she escaped from his last trap. The injury and pain had long since disappeared. But he could still remember his failure, and was determined that the wilful woman would be his, no matter what the cost. All his other plans had been forgotten. The girls, for example, due to be sold off to various foreign interests, remained in their holding chambers. The Confectioner was a supervillain possessed and all of his considerable skills and knowledge were bent to the sole purpose of capturing and breaking Ampere.

Before, the villain had planned to use the special gobstoppers on his three prisoners. Certainly, his buyers would prefer to acquire someone easily moulded to their own desires and needs. But his experience with Ampere had shaken the villain’s confidence. There was no way that she should have been able to resist the cocktail of powerful drugs, and yet, not only had she retained her memory, she had been able to move with more than enough speed and strength to incapacitate him and make her escape.

Unsure what flaw might exist in his memory-wiping candy, the Confectioner decided to stick with the tried and tested. As a result, Allyson, Emma and Natalie were completely covered in his special honey, and then placed in special foam-lined containers. They would remain there, while he decided what to do next. The villain reflected on what exquisite torture it must be for his captives, paralysed but aware, each girl stimulated to the point of breaking by the combination of honey, and his fiendish sugar canes.

He was startled out of this delicious reverie but an insistent buzzing. The perimeter alarm had been tripped, and the villain was quite sure that only one person could have tracked him here. His suspicions were confirmed when he saw each of his security cameras start to drop off line, one by one. It had to be Ampere, using her electrical powers to over-ride his surveillance systems. That was typical of the brash superheroine, announcing her arrival with no concept of stealth or subtlety.

* * *

Ampere had managed to track the supervillain back to the shop. The exotic ingredients he used to craft his malignant sweets left a paper trail leading right to his door. Once inside, it hadn’t taken long to discover first the back room, filled with bubbling pots and tanks, and then the hidden access to the villain’s laboratory.

Now an almost invisible field of energy surrounded the heroine, jamming all electrical activity within range. Ampere’s shielded goggles allowed her to see in total darkness, and she was moving at pace, desperate to reach the villain before he bolted, or worse, harmed one of his captives.

Of course, knowing at least some of his enemy’s capabilities, the Confectioner had not relied entirely on high-tech traps to protect his lair. Moving as fast as she was, the heroine couldn’t hope to notice the hair-thin wire strung across the corridor she was charging down. Even when her leg brushed against it, she remained unaware of its presence. It was only when the overhead sprinkler system sprung to life that she realised she was in trouble.

The deluge lasted mere seconds, but it effectively drenched Ampere to the skin. Her mind raced. The spray didn’t seem to be having any discernable effect, and that went against it being some sort of poison. It was a trap, obviously, but she couldn’t think what it was meant to achieve. Then, suddenly it came to her, and she almost laughed out loud. The villain had obviously assumed that water would somehow ‘short-out’ her electrical powers, and if he was relying on that to save him, he was going to be in for a very unpleasant surprise.

Moving slightly more slowly, and a lot more warily, Ampere continued down the corridor. Eventually she reached the point where it opened into a large chamber. The heroine rushed inside, both arms already crackling with energy. The Confectioner stood in the centre of the room, surrounded by vats of strange chemicals. He wore a shocked expression on his face, apparently stunned by her sudden appearance.

Striking a confident pose, hands on hips, the heroine regarded the Confectioner with disdain.

“Your little trap failed villain. This ends now!” She started confidently.

The Confectioner’s head was bowed; seemingly accepting defeat. But, when the villain eventually looked up at his nemesis, his miserable face very slowly broke into a malicious grin. Ampere was confused and not a little unnerved by the change. But she tried to regain the upper hand.

“Now, before I take you off to be arrested, tell me where those poor women are… If you’ve harmed them in any way…”

“Then, what!” Demanded the villain suddenly, interrupting her threat.

Ampere had already had quite enough. She let the charge build in her hands and prepared to unleash her heaviest blast directly into the sneering Confectioner. Much to her surprise, he didn’t seem in the least concerned as the crackling energy surrounding her limbs. She reasoned that he must be relying on the water-trap to protect him; either that or he was using the same ‘earthing’ trick he had tried previously. Whatever it was, the heroine was going to teach him a very painful lesson. She had more than a few tricks of her own.

What she didn’t realise, was that the water spray had activated several tiny sachets, which had been sew into her costume when the Confectioner last had her in his clutches. However, when she tried to raise her arms to aim at the villain, her predicament abruptly became much more obvious.

While she’d been standing, posing and posturing, her costume had been changed at the molecular level. It now had a consistency resembling that of thick, tacky chewing gum, and her bare hands had slowly sunk into its grip while she talked.

They were now tightly mired in place and, no matter how hard she pulled, Ampere simply couldn’t get them loose. Her struggles became more desperate as the villain approached. She let loose unaimed bolts of lightning. But the gum seemed to absorb most of the blast and, even those which hit the villain, had no discernible effect.

Then he was on top of her, pressing her arms against her sides, and leering in her face. The Confectioner was wearing a pair of shiny gloves and, with these he was able to touch the sticky gum, without fear of becoming stuck himself. Ampere tried to kick out, but found her feet were now firmly stuck to the floor. Energy arced around the pair, at least until the villain smoothed the gum completely over her hands. Once they had been covered in the substance, the heroine found that she was effectively insulated.

Stepping back for a moment, the villain admired his captive and his face split into a wide smile.

“So nice of you to drop in, Ampere, my dear. I’m so glad you decided to stick around!” He punned mercilessly.

“You’ll never get away with thmmppppfffffff!” The heroine began, before being silenced when the villain smeared more gum over her lips.

“You know, Ampere dear? It’s so much more exciting when you take some time to quietly contemplate what’s happening to you.”

Ampere’s eyes were angry over her impromptu gag, and her muffled moans were not in the least ladylike, but the villain didn’t seem to notice. He had already moved to one of his vats and was carefully scooping something out. All the while his eyes remaining locked with the heroine’s. Shielding whatever he had picked up from her view, the villain wandered back nonchalantly.

“I’ve got something for you. A brand new sweet treat that I’m sure you will enjoy. Later we’ll have a proper chat, but for now I think you need to relax and rest after your stressful day.”

With that he brandished a large glass syringe filled with a deep green fluid. Ampere tried to pull away, her eyes now wide with fear, but the Confectioner had a firm grip on the back of her neck, and there really was no contest. Slowly, inexorably, he brought the needle towards her neck. Then, quite suddenly he jabbed and, with a sharp scratch, the fine point pierced her soft flesh.

Ampere yelled into the gag, more from shock than actual pain. The Confectioner slowly depressed the plunger, forcing the entire syringe-full of liquid into the helpless heroine’s vein. She was whimpering now. The fear of what was happening, almost too much to bear. Then, without warning, the fear began to dissipate. All too soon it evaporated completely, leaving her with a surreal sense of calm.

* * *

The villain leaned close, and whispered into the heroine’s ear, explaining what he had done. The Confectioner loved an appreciative audience; it was part of what drove him. And yet, so many of his captives just couldn’t understand the subtle intricacies of his plans. But this was not the case with Ampere, and he relished the despair she would feel when she knew what he intended.

“I’ve just given you a heroine-sized dose of my Dream Syrup. Eventually I’ll be able to make it in sweet form, but for now I’m afraid it has to be injected. Quite crude, but I’m sure you won’t say a word of complaint, will you?” The villain laughed at his own joke.

* * *

Ampere knew the poison was already working on her, but it was very hard to work out exactly what it was doing. Certainly all her concerns seemed suddenly less compelling. She knew she was in trouble, but had a hard time getting excited about that prospect. The villain was still talking, although she couldn’t really remember what he had been saying. Something about dream syrup she knew, but there had been other things after that. It just seemed so difficult to focus properly.

“At such a high dose, the poison will put you to sleep for a little while, my dear. But it will stay in your body for some time to come, and of course I can top up your supply whenever it seems to be running low. You’ll be delighted with its long term effects I’m sure.

“You see, darling Ampere, from now on, every time you are sexually aroused you will become more and more sleepy, weak and helpless. When you finally climax, you will slip back into a lovely slumber, and each climax will erode a little more of your ability to resist,” whispered the villain, ignoring the glazed look that had appeared on Ampere’s face.

It seemed so warm in the chamber. Maybe it was the sticky gum cocooning her, or maybe something else, but the heat was almost overpowering. Ampere had to admit, it wasn’t an entirely unpleasant sensation. The heat was soothing rather than burning. It seemed to be working on her muscles, almost melting them, leaving them utterly flaccid.

It really was almost too much effort to even attempt to move. Very slowly, as if lulled by the villain’s soft whispers, Ampere’s eyes rolled back, showing only the whites. The Confectioner caught her deftly as she fell, boneless, to the floor.

* * *

She would need to be prepared while she slept. After that the fun could really begin. Breaking her would not be easy, of that he had no doubt. But this time he was going to make very sure the heroine had no hope of escape.

To be continued