The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ampere’s Sleepy Adventures

Part Four: The Pitiless Pit Predicament

The Confectioner finished his experiments and, after a brief stop over to check on his three other guests, all of whom were still helplessly mired in his paralysing honey coating, he returned to check on Ampere’s progress. He hoped she would be far enough into the sleepy, orgasm cycle, that he would be able to use another of his fiendish sweets on her.

Life was certainly good when you loved your work, and the thought of the proud heroine mindlessly serving his ever whim was more than enough to add a new spring to his step.

* * *

Meanwhile, Ampere had only just managed to force her eyes open again. Her head felt clouded and her body seemed weighed down. The stimulation had begun, almost before she came around this time and, all the heroine wanted to do, was lie back and let the next orgasm take her.

She was ready to surrender. Whatever her eventual fate might be, it would have to be better than this. Then, suddenly, she heard the sound of approaching footsteps. In that instant Ampere acted, forcing herself up onto legs that felt as though they were made of rubber.

Some heroic instinct surfaced and, she knew if she was going to be beaten, then at least she would go down fighting. The futility of her defiance wasn’t lost on the poor heroine. She could barely stand and, yet here she was, about to fight against someone seemingly immune to her most powerful attacks. Then, the footsteps halted, and Ampere knew the Confectioner had reached the door.

* * *

The villain grasped the large metal handle, and tried to turn it. He was shocked when the centre of the door came away in his hands, leaving a perfectly circular hole, its edges scorched and melted. He was even more surprised to see a particularly wobbly-looking Ampere, standing free from her bonds and apparently waiting to do battle with him.

The surprise was only short lived. It was obvious to everyone that the heroine was in no condition to resist.

* * *

Ampere watched as the grinning villain carefully ducked down and stepped through the opening her eye beam had cut. She was trying to fight down the urge to simply collapse again. But, from the look on the villain’s face, he had already seen how weak she really was.

Suddenly, the heroine’s drug-dazed brain realised what the now open doorway meant, and she felt her spirits lift. Reaching out with her powers, as the villain casually walked towards her, Ampere began to seek out any unshielded power sources beyond the insulated chamber.

* * *

The Confectioner reached into his pocket, and drew out a long green strand of liquorice. He was taking his time, relishing the look of horror etched onto his captive’s face. Then abruptly, the look changed, from one of fear and trepidation, to a look of complete triumph. The villain took a moment to try to work out where this new conviction had come from. Then, very slowly, he swung around and gazed in sudden understanding at the open chamber door.

* * *

Energy suffused the young heroine, the villain’s lair was filled with power sources and, in that moment, she began channelling almost all of them. All her fatigue just vanished, replaced by a boundless energy. Lightning crackled over her naked body, melting the sugar in an instant, vaporising it and freeing her from its chemical caress. The villain’s Dream Syrup still coursed through her veins, but without some form of sexual stimulant she was freed from its drowsy grip.

* * *

The Confectioner turned back in horror, seeing his victim surrounded by a bright blue, electrical aura. But, despite this display he knew he was protected from her attacks, and was confident that his strength was more than equal to the challenge of defeating this infuriatingly resilient opponent. Looping his trick liquorice around one hand, the villain charged at Ampere, and attempted to grab hold of her.

* * *

Ampere fought down the euphoria. Having this much power at her disposal was certainly a “rush”, but she needed to stay focussed. She saw the villain tense, and was in motion just as he began his charge. Kicking off the ground, the heroine leapt nimbly over the Confectioner. She landed tucked and rolled quickly up onto her feet, using the momentum to propel her towards the door. The villain almost ran headlong into the wall and, by the time he regained his balance, the heroine had dived outside.

* * *

Roaring in anger the villain charged after her. He shouted at the base defences, demanding that they trap Ampere, but there was no response. He smashed his arm into a large vat, denting the side and causing a dark red mixture to splash onto the floor.

Oh, how he was going to make this heroine pay!

Almost incandescent with rage, he chased after her, closing rapidly, even as she continued her desperate zigzagging progress. Despite all her best efforts, the fleeing woman just couldn’t get away and, after several minutes of dodging, the villain finally managed to force her into a corner.

There was only one possible escape route and, to his glee, the Confectioner saw Ampere dive back into the chamber where he had first placed her.

She tried to slam the heavy door shut on him, but he easily caught the edge and forced it open again. Ampere backed away from him and, keeping one eye on the tricky woman, the villain sealed the door shut behind him. Of course, she was still obviously supercharged with the energy she had stolen, but at least now he had cut her off from any more power.

* * *

Ampere glared at the villain, eyes blazing angrily behind her goggles. He ignored her, taking his time and allowing his eyes roam freely over her naked form. Then, grinning in anticipation, the villain strode over to where she stood, and reached out to grasp her. The heroine knew that she couldn’t beat him in a fair fight, but then she had no intention of playing fair. As the Confectioner stepped towards her, she stamped down with her foot, smashing her heel into his ankle joint. He staggered, and the heroine jumped up, pushing against his back while bringing her knee up sharply into his face.

It was a heavy blow, but somehow the villain seemed to shrug off its effects. Ampere danced away, putting distance between them. Her gloved hands tried to twist the heavy metal wheel, but she found that she was unable to grip at all. A snarl of rage behind her made the heroine spin back to her assailant. The Confectioner flung his liquorice directly at her, and because the gloves prevented her from hurling lightning, the strand struck her cleanly across the chest. It coiled about her, pinning her arms against her torso, and the villain came rushing after.

Ampere’s eyes darted around the room. Then, unexpectedly, she focussed on one point. Every iota of energy she possessed was forced into that one beam. Her goggles once again produced the brilliant beam of almost solid light. It lasted less than a second, this time at a far higher intensity, and then it died. Ampere fell back against the door, and looked up into the eyes of the villain.

* * *

The Confectioner had broken his stride as the beam of energy narrowly missed him, instead striking the floor at his feet. He laughed, seeing that his victim had shot her final bolt, and missed. The villain stepped towards her, ready to claim his prize. This time he would never leave her alone and, he would use a combination of all of his nefarious confectionery. After all, how could anyone possible resist the simultaneous actions of his honey, his dream syrup and his gob stoppers?

Then, without warning, the ground beneath him fell away. In that instant he saw Ampere’s eyes flash with triumph. He looked down and saw the hatch beneath him collapse where her eye beam had melted through it. The Confectioner cried out, plummeting downwards, screaming. There was a loud splash as he landed in the steaming vat of his Sugar Cane Syrup. Then the screams began in earnest.

* * *

Ampere struggled to block out the anguished cries as she worked to force open the chamber and, by the time she had managed to twist the heavy handle, no sounds rose from the vat at all.

Once outside, it was a fairly simple matter to locate the missing girls.

The police arrived with ambulances to whisk them away for treatment, and in the confusion, a very relieved and very naked heroine managed to make her escape. She harboured an understandable reluctance to wear any clothes that she found discarded in a villain’s lair.

The rescuers did find the Confectioner’s vat of syrup, but of the villain himself, there was no sign. Ampere made her own vow. The next time they met, would be the last. But, unfortunately for the heroine, the Confectioner had made the very same vow.

* * *

End of Arc Two