The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Amulet

By: Theodore T. Bear

Chapter 1

I was just completing the second summer of my internship with the professor. A really nice older gentleman – he reminded me of the park owner in Jurassic Park though with less money – who ran the dig in the central Yucatán Peninsula of Mexico.

He had been working this site for 2 summers, slowly excavating an ancient village built around a cenote that had long since gone dry. I had kind of lucked into the internship, the professor had made a trip to the campus to finagle some more money out of the board of regents. I ran into him (literally unfortunately) in the school’s dining hall right after his meeting. As was often the case, I was trying to juggle too much at once and not paying any attention to what was in front of me.

Our ‘meeting’ started with me smacking into his back (thankfully he had just set down his tray) and dumping my books all over the cafeteria floor. “Damn!” I grunted, mentally smacking myself in the head – repeatedly. “I’m so sorry about that professor…?”

“Gentry,” the old man smiled. “Professor Milo Gentry. Interesting choice of reading you have there son.”

“Umm, thanks,” I grinned sheepishly. Truth was I was on my way to return the books he was referring to and currently holding right after lunch. “Seems kind of odd doesn’t it?”

“A little,” he smiled down at me as I collected the rest of my belongings. “But most have said the very same about me over the years.”

“You read this stuff?” I asked incredulously.

“Read it? My boy – I wrote most of it!” he said opening the back cover to show me his picture on the inside of the dust jacket.

“Oh my god!” I exclaimed as the realization hit me. I should have known as soon as I saw him – or at least heard his name – but 1+1=fish until that moment.

“That’s alright my boy,” he said pulling out a chair. “People that read these books are not known for paying attention in the here and now. Please, join me will you?”

“I would be honored sir!” I said beaming to his cherubic, cheerful countenance.

“Pardon my French my boy, but drop the ‘Sir’ shit. Call me Milo, or Professor if you must.”

“Yes Professor,” I stammered as I sat. “Err, Milo.”

“That’s better,” he said warmly as he sat down next to me.

We talked for hours about the books and archeological digs that I had written summation papers on as well as the digs he had worked or run.

I suppose I should tell you about me: I’m what colleges call a ‘non-traditional student’. What that means is that I didn’t go to college right after high school. I puttered around for several years before deciding on what I wanted to do and going to school for it. That left me entering college at the ripe old age of 28 (31 when I ‘met’ the Professor and now 34 as my tale begins).

I shocked the Professor when I told him my major was in Middle Eastern History, especially since the books he was talking to me about were about Central American history and culture. I had explained to him that about a decade ago, my parents and I had taken a trip to Mexico City. While we were there we took a tour of some of the ancient ruins there. I recalled being extremely bored at the time, but when I started studying ancient history of the Middle East, something popped into my head about that trip – particularly in the architectures used – and was looking up bits of cross cultural similarities between nations that should have had absolutely NO contact with each other.

That got his interest in a whole new way, since that is a theory he was currently working with at his current dig site. I was very intrigued to hear that it was a virgin site, only discovered about a year before our conversation by pure accident while searching for a couple of lost hikers in the Yucatán’s interior. I ended up walking away from that meeting with a standing offer to work the first of my archeological internships at his site that summer – and get paid for it too!

Well, a couple months later I was sitting on an airplane headed for Cancun to take a jeep into the interior jungles of Mexico and work at a fresh dig site! And 3 months later I was (reluctantly) on my way back to school and already looking into the future with anticipation to return the following summer. And that brings us back into our story…

As I said, I was nearing the end of my second internship with the professor. I was working about midway down a small stepped pyramid (what we would have called a Ziggurat had it been built in the Mid-East), when my co-worker and I made a startling discovery. “Professor,” I called across the encampment. “I think you should see something.”

“Can it wait Christopher?” he called back from his spot with another team at what appeared to be a tomb or at least a shrine to some long dead figure. “We’re finding some very interesting artifacts here.”

“I understand professor, but I REALLY think you should see this!”

“Alright, alright,” he grumbled and making the trek over to our location. “What is it?” I didn’t reply, I just stood up and moved to the side so he could see our discovery.

“Christopher, why is the ground compacted here?” he asked picking up some clods of dirt. “You should be more careful young man.”

“Professor,” I said smiling like the proverbial cat with the canary. “That isn’t from us, that appears to be fossilized brick and mortar.”

“Christopher, we know the peoples of this area used brick and mortar in their homes and villages but why would it be on the side of a pyramid?”

“Because it’s covering this,” I said producing a small hammer from my kit and striking the center of a carved relief on the pyramid’s wall.

“CHRISTOPHER!” he exclaimed in horror. “WHAT ARE YOU…?... doing?”

The shock on his face was evident as his jaw kicked up dust when it hit the ground. “My gods,” he breathed finally. “I believe you have found something. How deep is it?”

“The laser hit 200 feet, but our light showed what looked like a branch or junction in the tunnel, so it might go a bit deeper,” I grinned. “Unless we hit a room of course.”

“200 feet? Are you sure?!” he asked taking the laser range-finder and flashing it down the opening. “That is well below ground level! That means…”

“That means that this pyramid is a LOT bigger than we thought!” I finished his thought. “The corridor angles down at a perfect 45 degrees, which suggests we aren’t halfway up the side of it but barely a quarter of the way down from the top.”

“What about the brick work? How did that get here?” he asked examining the opening and shining a light down the hole.

“That confuses me professor,” I said leaning back on my heels to think while I lit up a cigarette. “My first thought is that it was intentionally covered up for some reason. And it appears that it was probably done long after the original construction.”

“Well Christopher, my first thought is that I would agree with your assessment. But why would it be sealed up and how would a structure so large get covered by dirt in the first place?” he asked mostly rhetorically while he pondered. “We are too far inland for storms to have done it this effectively so quickly. This structure must be older than we first thought, could be the oldest on the continent…”

“Or it was intentionally covered up or built this way,” I mused.

“What was that Christopher?”

“Sorry professor,” I said waving over one of the other workers. “I was thinking to myself that maybe it was intentionally covered. By people.”

“An interesting hypothesis young man. Do you have anything to back it up?”

“Not yet, but give me some time,” I grinned taking the ropes from the worker.

“Ah, not a bad idea Christopher but don’t be brash now,” he chided but not moving to stop me.

“Me? Never professor!” I grinned tying off my belay and getting a laugh out of him. “I promise I’ll be careful.”

“Very well,” he said handing me the light.

«Translated from Mayan/Spanish» “Sir, you’re not going down there. Are you?” My co-worker asked, a native the professor had hired when he started on the dig 3 plus years earlier.

“Yes I am Hector, why?” I replied in Spanish. I learned during my time down here to understand Mayan, but for the life of me I could not get my mouth to work right in speaking it.

“Sir, this place. This place is filled with evil spirits.”

“Don’t worry about it Hector, you don’t need to go down. Just hang onto the line, ok?”

“Si, Senor.”

«Back to English here» “All set professor,” I said lining up at the hole and testing the radio.

“Be careful Christopher,” he said with a pat on the shoulder as I descended into the darkness. “I don’t want a repeat of your performance last summer.”

“Professor, that wasn’t my fault! That water had no business being anywhere near the Koi Pond… or the bar!” I replied with a grin and getting a laugh in return.

Half an hour later I was at the bottom of the man sized shaft. The sloping passage would have been almost too steep to simply walk down, and even though there were steps carved into the passage’s floor (well worn steps, bowed and grooved by what were probably hundreds of years of ancient foot traffic) I was happy to have the lines to strengthen my step. “Just like I thought professor,” I said into the radio. “It’s a T-shaped intersection. But it’s not 2 corridors, it appears to be one looping corridor. I can see the bottoms of 2 more shafts running back up to the surface: one to the North face and the other to the South face. I would guess that there is probably another on the West face too. There are more shafts leading down too, just to the sides of the passages going up.”

“How far down?” the static filled reply came.

“The laser says it’s another 200 feet,” I said checking the digital display. “This ziggurat must be huge!”

“Pyramid Christopher. They’re called pyramids in the Americas,” he chided over the radio.

“I know,” I replied. The ziggurat line was an homage to my major in Middle Eastern history and had become something of a running joke. “Give me some more line, I want to check out the next level.”

“Christopher…”

“I know professor: Be careful. I’ll call you back at the next landing.”

It took longer than the first descent to reach the landing. The air was growing more and more stale and humid – though much cooler – as I descended below ground. The passages were smoothly carved stone for walls and ceiling, no other signs of decoration save the worn steps beneath my feet. I lost contact with the surface somewhere in the second passageway so I relied on my digital recorder to take notes on. That is what I like about archaeology, you can talk to yourself and nobody thinks you’re crazy!

The passage opened at another landing, turning back on itself towards the center of the structure for another hundred feet before dropping down one more time, but only 20 feet this time. The final leg of the corridor extended for 60 feet before opening into a mammoth room in the heart of the pyramid.

“The room is huge professor!” I exclaimed still dictating into the recorder as my flashlight danced wildly about the cavernous room. “There is intricately carved writing on every visible surface that I can see, from floor to ceiling and on that too! I’m not sure what it means or says, but on the floor it looks like a map of some sort but nothing I recognize. The laser indicates the room is a perfect cube, 70 feet exactly from any wall to the opposite and same from the floor to the ceiling. There are rungs hanging at regular intervals around the room, perhaps for torches to be hung in. The center of the room is dominated by a circular pedestal that is about 4 feet high and 10 feet across. There is a small stone obelisk rising from the center of the platform, perhaps an object of worship? There is a relief of a jaguar carved into each side of the obelisk. Looking around the room, there is a hole dead-center in the ceiling directly over the pedestal and similar small holes in the center of each wall. The holes in the wall appear to angle back to the surface while the one in the ceiling goes straight up. If my internal compass is working right, I think I am in the center of the pyramid and this shaft in the ceiling leads directly up to the temple at the top.

“If you wanted me to take a guess, I would say that this appears to be some way to watch the skies above and perhaps chart the course of the stars overhead. The surface of the pedestal is also carved. It looks like a map of… My god! Professor, it’s a map of the world! The scale seems skewed, but the differing continents are very distinctly drawn! North and South America, Europe, Asia… Even Antarctica is shown here! This is astounding!

“It’s getting harder to breath down here so I’m going to head back up, but we definitely are on to something here professor! Someone could make several lifetimes of career from this place!”

I was still in a daze as I made my way back up to the surface, so much so that as I tried to tie back into my lines a dropped my flashlight. As the light scuttled around the floor, the light came to stand on a small opening. The opening was barely more than a small hole in the wall and I hade to crawl on my belly, pulling myself by my fingers to get in but I definitely saw what looked like a room on the other side. I wasn’t sure why I tried to go in, but it was an amazing sight inside!

The room was decent sized, measuring roughly 20 feet from any of the five corners to the wall opposite. Inside the room, dead center was a chair made of stone. The chair was intricately carved to resemble a jaguar rearing back on it’s haunches. The head of the cat served as the headrest of the chair and was carved to show the cat in a fearsome roar while the front arms were stretched out to form the chair’s arm rests. The body of the cat – making up the bulk of the back of the chair and part of the seat itself was slightly inclined backwards. The room was in the shape of a pentagon, with a basketball sized shaft opening that would be in a direct line with someone’s eyeline if they were seated and reclined in the chair.

I drew my hand gently over the sides of the chair, admiring the smooth craftsmanship that obviously went into its construction. As my hand passed over an intricately carved section of the arm, I heard a click and saw a piece of the stone base the cat/chair sat on fall slightly forward revealing a hidden compartment.

Glinting back at me from the darkness of the compartment were 2 shimmering green stones. The stones were set into a piece of metal jewelry shaped like the face of a jaguar, complete with roaring mouth and sharp teeth as seen on the chair housing it. The green stones were the eyes of the relief and a dull red piece of stone had been carved and set into the jewelry as the tongue. There appeared to be a small hoop at the top on the back, as if it was designed to be worn as a piece on a necklace.

The metal was cool to the touch but gave off a slight tingle as if it carried a small electrical charge while my fingers turned it over and over in my hand. I was entranced by its craftsmanship and the shimmering green light from the stones as my flashlight caught in their carved surfaces.

I don’t know why, but something told me to grab this piece and hold onto it. I slipped it into the pocket of my shorts without even thinking about it then resumed my trek to the surface. I didn’t think about the shiny piece of metal in my shorts again for 4 days, not until I was packing for the trip home.

To say the professor was excited about the find would be an understatement to say the least! He immediately got on the satellite phone in the camp and called back to the states for more help and more resources. Several nights later and the night before I left camp, we had a huge celebration as the first of many new faces started arriving at the camp with the promise of yet more to come.

The trip back to “civilization” started with almost 8 hours of driving over some of the nastiest dirt paths followed by another 2 hours on the highway (and no offense to my Quintana Roo readers) with some of the worst drivers I have ever faced. Cutting people off and tailgating at high speed seems to be favorite pastimes here!

But I digress. As I was saying, since the trip from our site back to Cancun was such a long haul I packed the night before. Unfortunately I forgot to pack before the party so trying to make sure I had everything while I was 3 sheets into the wind was pretty interesting to say the least.

I was fumbling with some clothes in one hand and a duffle bag in the other when something solid landed right on the crown of my foot. Biting my lip against the natural cursing from the pain in my foot I hopped around my tent for a minute before stooping over (and nearly falling over) to find out what the offending object was.

2 green gems and a red tongue sparkled in the dim interior of the tent from the weak electric lamp light casting about from the center of the ceiling. Looking at the glistening silver metal pendant in my hand, I considered it’s location when I had found it 4 days earlier and pondered turning it over with the rest of our finds.

POWER

Something was telling me to keep it though.

CONTROL

Some nagging premonition in the back of my head I couldn’t put my finger on.

I found myself reaching into one of the pockets of my bag and pulling out a chain to put the pendant on before stringing it around my neck. I let it fall against my chest while I finished packing. The cool touch of the object felt good against my skin in the humid tropical jungle and its weight was comforting as I lay down to sleep off the alcohol for the night.

My dreams were chaotic that night. I saw visions of people and lots of them. Some were working as laborers, farmers, teachers or merchants. Others seemed to be either fighting or worshiping. Most of the dreams were blurry and out of focus, but I do remember waking up the next morning feeling… invigorated.

Shaking the feelings off as alcohol induced delusions I splashed cold water on my face as I prepared for the trip to the city and eventually home. I said my goodbyes to the camp and its staff saving the professor for last.

“Christopher, it has been a pleasure having you here these past 2 summers. I wish you could stay on, but at least hope that you will return once your studies are finished,” he said with a warm grandfatherly smile and a hearty handshake.

“Thank you professor, it’s been a lot of fun,” I replied with a wistful smile. “I’m going to miss this place a lot, especially now that we’re on to something REALLY big!”

“Young man, you are welcome to come back any time you wish.”

“Thank you for everything professor,” I finished and unable to resist giving the old man a hug while biting back tears.

“My pleasure young man,” he said patting me on the back. “Now you better hurry, Gina is waiting and you have a long trip ahead of you.”

With a few more handshakes and a final wave, I threw my bags in the back of the jeep and Gina took us out of the camp and started our trek back.

Remember when I said the roads out of the jungle were rough? I may have been exaggerating a bit… by calling them ‘roads’ that is. They are in fact little more than trails.

We were about 4 hours down the trail to the highway, Gina and I chatting quite a bit when I wasn’t staring off into space. “What is that?” she asked when she saw something glinting in my hand.

“Huh? Oh, it’s a pendant I picked up,” I said realizing that I had fished the jaguar pendant out of my shirt and was idly playing with as we drove.

“Looks nice. Is it expensive?”

“I don’t know,” I laughed. “Haven’t had the chance to get it appraised.”

“Is it an antique or something?”

“Something like that,” I said hoping to end the conversation by hiding it back under my shirt.

“Right,” she said shifting in her seat and letting the subject drop. “Well I don’t know about you but my butt is killing me! I need a break, you hungry?”

“I could eat,” I replied thankful for the change of subject.

“Good!” she said pulling the jeep off to the side of the ‘road’ into a clearing we had often used as a rest stop when making the trips to and from camp. “Then let’s eat! There are some sandwiches and sodas in the cooler. If you’ll grab those I’ll throw out the blanket.”

The rest stop had a small cenote at one edge of the clearing. Not good for drinking, but certainly made for a scenic location and a way to cool off on a hot day. So while she threw down the blanket, I grabbed the cooler and got out our lunch.

Again we chatted for a while as we ate our sandwiches and sucked down the bottles of water. Gina picked up our scrap when we finished, tossing it into the cooler to pack out with us. As she stooped over to put the stuff in and pick up the cooler, I found my eyes drawn to her small yet shapely ass. A beautifully formed soft bubble of firm flesh pressing taught against her faded denim jeans. Visions of grabbing and slapping its naked heart shaped surface filled my mind with driving lust.

Before I continue, please allow me to tell you a bit about Gina: She is the Professor’s Granddaughter and therefore ‘off limits’.

Of course this didn’t keep many people from fantasizing and making a few rude quips from time to time, but it did keep everyone from doing more than that. And considering she liked to flirt, it wasn’t always easy. Gina is a little hard to describe totally, but the best way would be as kind of a girly-tomboy. Sound a bit strange? I’ll elaborate. On one hand she likes to wear pseudo-girly clothes such as tight jeans and halter or tight fitting tops, we’ve even seen her in skirts and blouses once in a long while (but NEVER a dress). On the other hand, she liked to play sports (particularly soccer and softball) and absolutely loved to get down in the mud and the muck and get covered in dirt with the rest of us ditch-diggers (aka: the archaeological work force).

Her eminently round and smackable ass not withstanding she was quite slight of frame, her shoulders and torso were quite narrow with similarly narrow waist and very little (if any) flare to her hips. Her arms and legs were long and narrow showing wiry muscles. Her breasts were small – perhaps large A-cups or small B’s – and from their movement (or lack there of) beneath her shirts they appeared to be quite firm like ripe avocados. The only problem with her entire package was in her face. That isn’t to say she didn’t have a certain ‘cuteness’ about her, it just wasn’t a real ‘lovely’ quality. She kept her dark brown hair cut way short so that it barely reached past her ears and feathered at the back and bottom in what was actually kind of an unflattering style. Her cheek bones were high and proud and her jaw line was clean and strong, but her front teeth had grown in kind of odd – kind of overlapping. The way her mouth set with her full ruby lips, she called them her “bunny teeth”.

Any ways, there I was staring at this sweet little ass. And when she looked back over her shoulder I felt so embarrassed to be caught staring at her ass with my mouth partially open that I could feel my face turn bright red! And embarrassment quickly turned to shock when she not only smiled but also WIGGLED her butt at me!

For just a moment I was confounded, but I chalked her action up to her usual flirtiness. Good thing she’s got a good sense of humor (another point in her favor) or I could be in a lot of trouble!

“Get a good look?” she asked sitting back down on the blanket.

“Yeah, sorry about that,” I replied sheepishly and pointedly looking at the sky.

“Don’t worry about it,” she giggled.

Was that her hand on my arm? Looking down sure enough it is! Now I was getting really confused!

My eyes traveled up her willowy form, grazing lightly over each delicate curve until I reached her eyes. There was a shine that looked glassy, but there was also something else in their dark blue hue that I hadn’t seen before. Something… Primal.

“Umm… Gina..?”

“Shh,” she grinned while her hand ran along my arm and over my shoulder.

I knew that I shouldn’t have been tempted, but I do have an X and a Y chromosome after all. I leaned toward her slightly, prompting her to do the same.

Feeling a bit bolder, I leaned in yet again getting just a little bit closer to her face and tilting my head slightly. Her only response was to smile a little more broadly and angle her head slightly too.

Since she offered no resistance – in fact seemed compliant! – I closed what little distance remained and kissed her deeply on the lips. She purred softly while her lips parted inviting my probing tongue into her mouth. Her own pink proboscis danced on and around mine, tantalizing my imagination with what else it could do.

Her hands danced on my arms and the back of my neck, drawing me deeper into her embrace and sucking on her delicious mouth while my hand massaged her firm thigh. Her mouth was hungry, greedily devouring my tongue while our lips flattened against each other.

Without warning, Gina’s hand clasped mine and took it off of her thigh. For a second I thought I had done something wrong or she had come to her senses but before I could say anything I felt it pressed against her firm tummy and being slid up UNDER her shirt and onto her bra-less tits! She pulled my hand up until it was firmly over her left breast before she squeezed my hand on it (apparently letting me know what she wanted) before it departed to take up residence on my chest.

I felt her smile and groan low in her throat as I squeezed her small tit. The soft firm flesh didn’t even completely fill my hand but her hard as steel nipple felt so good pressing into the flesh of my palm. I pulled and massaged her bare tits, rolling them in my palms and pulling at her erect nipples.

I could feel the tension growing in my khaki shorts as my little soldier stood at full attention while my arousal was only heightened by her leaning back and yanking her t-shirt up and off over her head. I was still wondering when she was going to end the whole thing and trying to figure out how to relieve myself when she did (another 4 hours of this trip with a full on woody was not sounding fun!) when she hit me with the next surprise.

I felt her body shift a little as we continued necking like teenagers. I didn’t think anything of it as I had just done the same, but my move was in an attempt to lessen some of the pressure/pain in my groin. But a few seconds later her hand was once again taking mine and sliding it down her tight little body. I was expecting her to throw my hand off of her but to my surprise I felt her pressing my hand further down and into her panties! I caught her deep blue eyes as they sparkled when she pressed my hand down firmly against her soft pussy and rubbed it on her clit.

“Rub my pussy,” she whispered before resuming her assault on my mouth again. To say the least I was floored, but no way in hell was I about to pass it up either!

She groaned again into my mouth, her voice was filled with passion and desire as her hips rose up off the ground to meet my exploring fingers and she fumbled with the buttons on my shirt before pressing her bare chest to mine.

I felt absolutely no inhibitions at this point what with my hand on (and in) her pussy and her bare tits rubbing delightfully on my chest. With a small shift of position, I had my hand out of her pants and both hands hooked around the waist of her opened jeans. She barely had a chance to lift her tight butt off the ground before I was yanking her jeans and her panties off and tossing them halfway across the clearing.

Her nubile little body was tight and incredibly alluring. No, she didn’t have much in the way of hips as they were barely bumps but her tits were so perky and firm exactly like the ripe avocadoes I described earlier. Her puffy pink nipples stood proud and firm off her glistening white skin set into pale pink areolas about the size of a nickel at the very top of her conical breasts and her puffy nipples went straight up into the warm tropical air just begging to be sucked.

My mouth latched tight around her teat, sucking it deeply into my mouth so I could play my tongue around it and nip at it with my teeth. She groaned and hissed in pleasure while her hand stroked the bulge in my shorts. Her musky perfume filled the air combining with the other scents to create a heady, sickly-sweet aroma in the breeze.

I felt her hands reach for my belt and pull it open but I still don’t remember her slipping the button or fly, and yet somehow my shorts made it down around my ankles while she laid out flat on the blanket beneath us. I wiggled slightly and positioned myself between her legs. The trim hair of her pussy was thin and light and showed signs of recent bikini trimming. Her outer labia glistened in the sun while the treasured entrance was hidden between the swollen lips. Our mouths latched together and I thrust my turgid cock deep into her slick cunt while we both groaned with lust against the other’s tongue.

Her pussy gripped me tight, holding my thrusting cock deep in wet velvet while she arched her back and rocked her hips to meet my thrusts. The air was heavy with moisture and sweat glistened on our nude bodies. I pumped with wild abandon into her sweet pussy, feeling the head of my cock bump against her womb repeatedly. “Oh fuck!” I moaned as I continued into her. Gina’s hands squeezed against my chest, her nails gently sliding up and down my front while my hands held her legs up and out so I could thrust into her quim. Her lips were stretched obscenely around my member as it slid in and out of her beneath the small thatch of brown fur. Her small tits shook and jiggled with each pound into her tight little cunt and her breath came in short ragged gasps.

“Oh god Chris!” she scream/gasped and pulled me down on top of her. “I’m going to cum!”

“Me too,” I grunted against her neck and starting to think about maybe pulling out and cumming on her small titties.

“Then do it!” she growled directly against my ear. Her arms and legs wrapped tightly around me, her hands pulling hard against my shoulders while her ankles locked around my butt and pulled my cock deep into her pussy. “Cum for me Chris!”

That did it! With a long, low guttural moan and a tightening feeling in my balls I felt my cock swell and spit as the best orgasm I had had in my life filled her belly with my little swimmers. Her cunt shrank to about half its normal size and her whole body quivered as she came around my spewing member, still buried deep in her soft twat.

“Oh god,” I breathed after several long moments of panting. “Thank you!”

“No,” she grinned mischievously as she rolled us over so she was half on top and half next to me and wrapping her arms around me. “Thank YOU! Now you have to promise to do that again when we reach the hotel.”

“Try and stop me!” I laughed, but even then I could feel the seeds of fear knowing at the back of my mind. What had just happened and how much trouble was I going to be in?

* * *

I had driven these streets a couple of times but they always scared the hell out of me. Gina on the other hand navigated the streets with ease and never even batted an eyelash. The jeep squealed into the parking lot of our hotel just after 2pm and she was leaping for the door barely after the wheels stopped turning.

Given the time it takes to get to and from the site and the length of the trip from the Northwestern United States, it has become common practice that we schedule inbound flights to land in the mid-afternoon and head to the site the next morning. Outbound is similar though opposite, head into town the day before and the flight out is the next morning. That had the bonus of making the last night in-country in a hotel and after weeks or months in the jungle, a hot shower and warm bed was a god send!

“I’ll get us checked in,” she called while tossing the keys to a valet. I helped him unload the bags then told him our names while slinging a pack over my shoulder. Gina was waiting for me in the lobby and handed me a key as we headed towards a bank of elevators. She followed me towards my room, her arms wrapped around my waist the whole way.

“Which room are you in?” I asked her as I double checked the number on the keycard as we approached.

“This one,” she giggled and slid her own card into the slot before I could. My mouth hit the floor in shock. “I figured, why waste the money on an extra room!”

“Umm, cause the Professor is going to see a bill for only one room?” I stammered yet offered no resistance as she pulled me into the room behind her and wrapped me in her arms while stretching up to kiss me passionately.

“Why would he do that?” she grinned. “I’m the one who manages the dig’s accounts.”

“Oh,” was the wittiest answer I could come up with before we kissed again. It was at least two minutes of French kissing and tongue fights before I could speak again, and when I did it was a doozey! “I need a shower.”

“Yep!” was her reply, making me do a double take. She giggled and pushed me into the bathroom while she went further into the room.

I lingered in that shower for a long time, it felt like half the jungle floor was sliding off me and swirling down the drain. When I emerged with a towel around my waist, Gina was lying on the bed having stripped to her panties. Her long tanned legs looked smooth and firm and my eyes slid longingly as they followed her legs up to linger on the plain cotton panties stretched deliciously over her soft pussy. Mini-me started to respond at the sight.

“Hey,” she grinned and spread her legs enticingly. “See something you like?”

I grinned while I dropped the towel I was drying my hair with. She sat up and took my hand, pulling me to her on the bed and kissing me passionately. “You know what would be really cool?” I asked between kisses.

“What’s that?” she smiled and drew a finger softly over my chest.

“If you,” I said kissing her quickly, “take” kiss “a shower.” kiss.

“You ass!” she laughed and shoved me away as she rolled off the bed. “Fine! I’ll go take a shower!”

I couldn’t help but smile as I flopped back on the bed. The weight of the pendant felt somehow like a burden and a comfort at the same time. I vaguely remember wondering how a metal object should feel a little cool against my bare skin but instead felt warm before fell asleep still wrapped only in a towel.

I awoke about 2 hours later, just before 5pm, with Gina curled up beside me using my shoulder for a pillow. She still had a towel wrapped around her from her shower and was sound asleep. I really didn’t want to wake her, but if I tried to move there was going to be no way to avoid it as my arm was under her. I swear I didn’t move, but I must’ve twitched or something as she woke with a smile only a couple of minutes after me.

“Hi,” she purred quietly through a sleepy smile.

“Sleep well?” I asked with a smile and stroked her shoulder lightly.

“I did,” she replied and leaned up on an elbow to roll halfway onto me. “Looks like you got pretty well rested too.”

Her towel had slipped open as she moved and fallen away from her petite frame. Her small firm breasts were clearly visible with their bright pink nipples rubbing against the side of my body. My body of course reacted as any red-blooded male’s would with a pretty and naked girl pressed up against him. The Pink Knight started to Rise.

“It would be bad if you went to dinner looking like that,” she said coyly and slid her hand underneath my towel. Her cool fingers wrapped gently around my stiffening cock, sending it immediately to full attention as she caressed me. “I think I know how to deal with this,” she grinned and flipped the towel open before sliding over me with deep kisses.

“Gina,” I whispered huskily trying to keep my mind straight. What had happened in the jungle had been fun, but still inappropriate. Her checking us into the same room had been exciting at first, but now my mind was trying to sort itself out between right and wrong – and this should’ve been wrong despite feeling oh so right!

“Shhhh,” she whispered as I felt my swollen prick rubbing against her wet slit. “Oh yeah… right there!”

We groaned in unison as I entered her tight pussy, her body sinking onto me slowly and straight in to the hilt. Her tight cunt flexed almost reflexively around my manhood as she started slow, deliberate movements. First her hips moved in a slow circle before changing to a long slide forward and back, dragging my cock nearly out of her delicious pussy as she moved up and sinking it all the way back into her as she slid back.

My hands moved on their own, sliding up her smooth firm thighs then caressing and squeezing her tight ass. Her movements became faster and more determined in thrusting my cock deep into her pussy. I could feel every slick rippled and delicious fold of her velvet depths, the tip of my cock bumping at the end of her narrow passage.

When my hands slid up her sides and palmed her small tits, she moaned deep in her throat and added an up and down motion to her forward and back. “Oh yes Chris!” she panted. “Do it! Squeeze my tits!”

Of course I happily obliged her you dork! Her tits were small, yes, but incredibly firm and her puffy nipples pressed into the palms of my hands like stones.

“Oh fuck!” she grunted behind tightly closed eyes and began to shake. “Squeeze my nipples while I cum!”

This one I only partially obliged her on. One hand pulled and rubbed a hard nipple yes, the other hand however pulled her body down to mine so I could suck her opposite breast into my mouth and work my tongue across it. “Oh shit!” I heard her gasp, her eyes flying open but staring at nothing for a second before her whole body convulsed in orgasm. Her cunt squeezed my cock tightly, sucking me deep into her womb and flexing rapidly. Her orgasm sent me over the edge and my breath caught in my chest. I felt my cock swell deep within her body just before the warmth and pleasure of a good orgasm spread from my groin to a spot just behind my eyeballs. Several times I felt my cock jettison loads into her hot pussy, her body quivering slightly each time one of those jets entered her body.

When she finally collapsed on top of me we were both covered in sweat again and despite my reservations as to the right-or-wrongness of what we were doing, I just held her close and we smiled languidly with me still inside her.

Her short light brown hair lay gently over my face and I breathed deeply the faint aroma of lilacs and vanilla. “Gina,” I said after many wonderful minutes, “we need to be careful.”

“Pish,” she snorted derisively.

“I mean it,” I said trying – and failing – to stifle a grin. “We should at least get some condoms.”

“Worried about that are you?” she asked, I could hear the malicious grin clearly in her voice though her face was still pressed against my neck and shoulder.

“Aside from the fact of this being AMAZINGLY unprofessional, it would be kind of hard to explain you being pregnant while in the middle of the jungle.”

“Unprofessional,” she chuckled. “Who cares about that when it feels so fricken good! Besides, somehow it feels like I should be doing this anways,” she finished almost too quietly to be heard.

“What does that mean?” I asked craning back as much as the bed would allow to look her in the eyes.

She pushed up on to crossed arms across my chest and looked down at me; kindly but a little puzzlement in her dark brown eyes. “I don’t know,” she said looking down at me. “Somehow, it just feels… right. I know you’ve always thought about me that way, most of the guys in the camp do. But back there, in the jungle, I don’t know… It felt like you wanted me and then… I just wanted you too. I can’t explain it.”

I watched her eyes for a minute, trying to make sense of what she was telling me.

“But you were worried about that other bit, weren’t you?” she asked as the familiar devious glint returned to her eyes.

“Yeah,” I forced a smile.

“Relax,” she smiled and kissed me. “I’ve been on the pill for almost 5 years now, ever since just after my 15th birthday.”

“Oh,” was all I could manage at first. “Well in that case… dinner?” I asked with a smile.

“Good!” she smiled and sprung from the bed. “I am famished!”

* * *

We walked out to the hotel’s outdoor bar/restaurant arm in arm looking to the rest of the world as a long and happily involved couple. Maybe not long, but I guess we were a couple now.

We passed a woman somewhere in her mid to late 30s with long auburn hair eating alone as we selected a table at the edge of the restaurant near the beach. The restaurant was full so the only table available was the one next to her. Normally I probably wouldn’t have even noticed her except she was wearing a thin sundress, dark brown with little yellow print flowers scattered around it. The material was thin enough to get a good idea of her smooth, ivory flesh beneath it with a neck line plunging low enough to showcase a pair of large breasts bulging beneath and just tight enough to highlight smooth womanly curves. Her oval face was smooth and very lightly lined near her eyes and corners of her mouth but otherwise unblemished with large pale eyes behind oval wire rim glasses. Her food and drink were nearly untouched as she read from one hand written notebook and made notes in another.

I could feel my cock twitching in my pants as we sat down and the hard metal of the amulet felt like it warmed slightly against my chest.

Gina and I sat and ordered a beer and began talking. At first it was nothing in particular, school, home, upcoming plans, etcetera. Our appetizer had barely arrived when the subject gravitated first to the camp and then about the dig and what we were finding. She was listening intently as I was describing the interior of the pyramid when I felt a tap on the shoulder to the sound of someone clearing their throat.

“Excuse me,” a soft feminine voice said behind me, I turned to face the woman I had ogled as we took our seats.

“Yes?” I said forcing myself to look in her eyes as her breasts were just so… obvious.

“I’m sorry,” she smiled. “I couldn’t help overhearing your conversation, were you talking about the discovery of the temple and village out in the jungle? By Dr. Gentry?”

“The village was Dr. Gentry, but technically the temple was me,” I said perhaps a bit defensively. I didn’t think Milo would do it, but in academia there is a well-earned reputation of superiors claiming credit for the work and breakthroughs of those working for them.

“Oh, sorry,” she said quickly. “I didn’t mean to imply… I’m Adele Chase,” she said offering a hand. “Can I talk with you about the dig?”

“Please,” I put on my best smile and waved to a chair. “Our dinner is on the way but please, join us!”

She smiled – with a faint blush? – and turned to gather her things and her nearly forgotten meal. I couldn’t help but look at her largish but firm rear end as she bent over at the waist to get her bag. When I turned around, Gina was smiling and gave me a sly wink. I think she caught me staring; this time it was my turn to blush.

“You wouldn’t be DOCTOR Adele Chase?” Gina asked as the other woman sat down. “From the Museum of Natural History in New York?”

“The same,” she smiled. “Sorry, you are?”

“Gina Gentry,” she replied with a smile and a handshake. “My Grandpa runs the dig. I thought you weren’t coming in until tomorrow afternoon. I was supposed to pick you up at the airport.”

“Oh!” Dr. Chase replied with a smile of recognition. “I got excited over the news so I took an earlier flight. I thought I could hire a driver to take me out to the site but I never expected it to be so hard to find someone to do that!”

“Yeah,” I said with a wry grin. “The site is WAY out there.”

Dr. Chase settled in with a smile and began asking questions almost immediately and listened intently as Gina and I described the answers. When it came to describing the interior of the pyramid, she sat in perfect silence and absorbed every word. Throughout the conversation I had to force myself to not stare at the doctor’s ample bosom. I know Gina caught me a few times and I think the doctor did too. More than once when she looked up from writing something I was telling her down in her notebook I would have to quickly avert my gaze and she would blush a little bit. Gina wasn’t helping calm my libido however, from time to time her hand would slid over my leg and brush my semi-stiff cock through my shorts. At one point, just after I had been ‘caught’ staring at the doctor’s tits, I had to physically pull Gina’s hand out from the leg of my shorts.

“Excuse me Senor,” our waiter said in near perfect English from beside some time later. “It is late and we are starting to close.”

I glanced at my watch, almost 10 already! “Oh wow,” I said with a surprise. “I’m sorry, we didn’t realize how late it is!”

“Is ok,” the waiter said with a smile and placed the bill next to me. A quick signature and a hefty tip for dominating the table all evening and the 3 of us left the restaurant.

Gina slid herself around my arm as we left and the 3 of us started walking slowly across the pool area along the beach while continuing to talk about the dig. Dr. Chase’s questions were simple and direct, and though she was disappointed by some answers because we had only made the find barely a week ago, she took the lack of information well.

For the life of me though, I could not get the thought of her large tits out of my mind and would sometimes catch myself watching them jiggle as she walked or lingering on her ass as it swayed and bounced with each step when she got ahead of us. At one point she had gotten ahead of us and turned to ask a question but it caught briefly in her throat as she smiled slightly and stammered to get it out.

The hotel was shaped like a giant U with the restaurant on one end and Gina and mine’s room on the other. In between was a sprawling pool area with some shops and a scuba hut in the middle along the sandy beach. At 10 o’clock, the entire area was deserted and lit only by a few strategically placed pole lights.

I didn’t think anything of it as we crossed the pool area to the other side of the hotel and got in the elevator with Dr. Chase still beside us. Getting off on the 5th floor she walked with us down the hallway, still talking about the site in the jungle.

“Well, this is us,” I said when we got to our room and Gina put the card in the electronic lock.

“Oh!” the doctor said startled and looking around at the room numbers. “I didn’t even realize where we were going, my room is on the other side of the hotel!”

“Sorry to distract you,” I said as Gina pulled away to open the door. “We probably should get some sleep, but would you like to come in for a beer?”

“Umm,” she stammered at first. “Sure, why not?”

The door had barely closed behind us when Gina pulled 3 bottles from the mini fridge and passed them out before taking a seat at the lone table in the corner. Dr. Chase and I stood in the middle of the room, only a single swallow taken out of our respective bottles as I waited for her to ask something.

My mind was racing, though nowhere near the racetrack the dig was on. Instead I was picturing her large creamy breasts, imagining her firm – if big – ass wen it jiggled as she walked, her soft thighs pressed against my ears or wrapped around my waist. I was even thinking about her full pink lips pressed against mine. I shook my head trying to clear the images and looked to her eyes and caught a blush as she stepped tentatively forward. For a renowned doctor of anthropology known for grace and speaking with confidence at her lectures and talks, she seemed remarkably reserved in the hotel room; timid even.

As I would drift off to sleep that night, I would chalk my next actions up to the alcohol with dinner – though it was only 3 or 4 drinks total.

When Dr. Chase took that step forward, I was no longer thinking straight. My hands slid up her womanly hips and around her waist and pulled her towards me. She didn’t resist in the slightest, even lightly laying her hands on my shoulders as I pulled her voluptuous body against mine. When she raised her eyes she leaned in and kissed me. Tenderly at first then eagerly returning my hungry press against her pouty unpainted lips and our tongues danced with each other.

Her delicate fingers gripped my shoulders as she turned slightly and pulled me onto the bed on top of her letting our legs intertwine while we continued kissing passionately. When my hands slid up her body and caressed her large breasts through her dress I felt her shudder beneath me and press her groin against my thigh.

I kissed across her jaw and nibbled on her ear, gently sucking on her earlobe and pulling on it with my teeth before kissing down her smooth neck and over her exposed chest. She moaned softly as her fingers pulled on my shirt while my hands migrated south from her ample bosom and pulled the hem of her dress up. When her garment was around her waist I leaned back from the swollen tops of her breasts just long enough to move below her dress and kiss along her panty line. She lifted her hips to let me push the dress up before taking the bunched fabric and pulling it up and off over her head while I kissed my way back up her body. She leaned up off the bed to reach behind her and unhook her bra and throwing it behind her with her discarded dress.

Her large breasts puddled on her chest, easily DDs or better with golden areola and nipples as hard as diamonds. She gasped and pulled my head against her tits as I took one delicious nipple in my mouth and suckled on it while one of my hands squeezed and fondled the other breast and my other hand caressed her smooth hip.

She moaned softly and ground her hot pussy against my thigh, her juices already soaking her panties and painting my leg with them while she pulled my shirt up and off with little delicacy.

I leaned back after many minutes of caressing and sucking on her full, soft mounds to stand beside the bed over her. She raised herself onto her elbows and watched as I unbuckled my belt and let my shorts and boxers fall to the ground and my engorged 8 ½ inch cock sprang free. Her eyes were locked on my groin and I could see a shy smile play on her lips.

When I pulled on her full red panties, she lifted her hips obligingly and let me pull them down her pale creamy legs. Not a hint of a tan line was to be found anywhere on her soft and curvy body. Her bush was full though lightly trimmed and matched the upper back length dark auburn hair on her head. Her pussy glistened with her juices in the dim light and was swollen and reddening with desire.

I pressed her soft thighs apart and knelt between them, inhaling her musky aroma deeply before working my tongue around her aroused labia and paying particular attention to her swollen clit at the top. I could hear her moaning getting louder and her breathing turning to panting. Her hand pulled on my head and her thighs locked tight around my ears as I forced my tongue into her cunt as deep as I could drive it. I swear, she even started to mewl like a cat as I swirled my tongue inside her tasty snatch.

Her thighs locked tight around my ears and both her hands pulled my face tight against her pussy as she came on my tongue, threatening at first to cut off my oxygen supply then to drown my in her tangy nectar.

When she finally climbed off of Mount Climax I could breathe again and smiled as I rested my chin just above her bush. She smiled down at me and traced a lazy circle around one nipple.

“Round two?” I asked still smiling and caressing the insides of her thighs. She smiled broadly and nodded.

I stood up and helped her towards the middle of the bed before climbing up and kneeling between her legs, my cock rubbing over her pussy. It was really an inopportune moment, but it was at that PRECISE moment, when I was about to slide my cock into Adele’s wet cunt when I remembered Gina was still in the room with us.

I quickly turned to look at my young lover and saw her eyes fixated on the doctor’s reclined form; one leg was draped over the arm of a chair with one hand working on a breast while the other was wrist deep under her unbuttoned shorts and panties. She continued playing with herself when she realized I was watching her – while still rubbing my cock up and down Adele’s slit – and smiled at me. Her eyes looked hungry and her smile was genuine as she nodded and inclined her head to Adele.

I returned my attention to the woman lying supine on the bed in front of me and smiled. I reached under her to squeeze and pull on her large, firm ass while she lifted her hips to help me slide my cock deep into her cunt. I groaned throatily as my engorged prick slid into her pussy, her silken folds pulling and caressing my shaft as I slid easily into her up to the base. The room was filling with the sound of flesh slapping flesh as her tits jiggled delightfully at each thrust into her quim.

I remember thinking vaguely how tasty her nipples were as my hands slid up her hips and squeezed her soft mounds while I fucked deep into her womanhood. I also remember – vaguely – how awesome it would be for Gina to join me in pleasuring Adele.

A few seconds later I felt the weight on the bed shift and Gina’s head kiss lightly up Adele’s side and around her heaving breasts before pulling an engorged nipple into her mouth and sucked hungrily.

Adele’s eyes went wide in surprise as another mouth and another pair of hands joined the party. She didn’t protest however and after a moment her eyes closed with a delicious smile as she leaned back onto the bed and held the young woman’s head to her breasts.

Adele’s body was responsive under Gina’s ministrations, smiling happily as the girl played with hear swinging tits and grunting with pleasure as I continued thrusting my hard cock deep into her wet cunt. When Gina slid over her body – paying special mind to grind her wet and naked pussy across Adele’s stomach – she looked longingly as Gina took up a reclined position at the head of the bed and spread her legs luridly. With a wicked smile, Gina hooked her finger and beckoned Adele to her.

Adele’s eyes were wide as she slid away from me and between the brunette’s legs to start licking at her dripping cunt.

“Fuck her this way,” Gina moaned as the older woman’s tongue found its way inside her pussy.

I smiled broadly and slid up behind Adele’s full, firm ass and squeezed it gently. Adele’s huge breasts swung pendulously beneath her as she ate Gina’s pussy and spread her legs to give me access to her hungry twat. With one smooth stroke, I reentered her tight cunt and sent ripples up her soft ass with each thrust into her.

Adele must’ve been responding favorably against Gina’s pussy because as my pace increased into Adele, Gina’s gasps came quicker and harder. I could see Gina’s body tense and quiver as she neared orgasm and felt my loins begin to churn and boil with the pressure of pleasure.

“Oh god I’m gonna cum!” I grunted with one more thrust as Gina screamed in orgasm and I let my cock slide out of Adele’s pussy and slide up along her ass cheeks.

“No!” Adele breathed turning her head to lay on Gina’s convulsing pussy with one finger still inside her. “Inside! Inside!!” she panted and reached between her legs to take my cock by the base and pull it back into her cunt.

“Oh FUCK!” a growled as I thrust hard and deep into her pussy as my cock throbbed inside her before shooting an almost painful orgasmic load of cum into her womb.

I collapsed across her back panting, all 3 of us covered in sweat while I played with Adele’s swaying breasts and she in turn ran her thumb up and down Gina’s slit while Gina caressed the doctor’s soft hair.

“I think Chris is worried about you now,” Gina smiled, pulling Adele up to a light kiss after several quite minutes of mutual caressing.

“Worried about me?” Adele asked returning the kiss before turning to look at me with a coy smile. “Worried about cuming inside me you mean?”

“Yeah,” I said and sat back on the bed finally pulling my soft cock from her pussy.

“Don’t be,” she said flatly and rolled onto her back and pulled me into a kiss while her head was still on Gina’s pussy. “My ovaries never attached to the rest of the system. I can’t have children.”

“Oh,” I said taken aback. “I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be,” she smiled and ran a nail over my jaw. “At first I was upset, but it makes for better sex when I don’t have to worry about a baby daddy.”

“Now come here,” Gina smiled wickedly. “It’s my turn now!”

We all finally went to sleep wrapped in each other’s arms in a tangle of bodies about an hour later only waking up due to a wakeup call from the front desk the next morning.

I was already through the shower and repacking when Gina and Adele managed to pry themselves away from each other long enough to notice what I was doing.

“I have a plane to catch in a couple hours, remember why you took me out of the jungle?” I asked with a sarcastic grin.

“Oh yeah,” Gina said and slid across the bed to me. “You should delay it.”

“Ugh,” I replied longingly. “I wish I could.”

“You can,” Adele said with a sultry grin of her own. “And you really should,” she finished gently rubbing Gina’s small tight ass and giving it a smack.

“Yeah,” Gina grinned and ran a finger over my crotch. “We can totally make it worth your while. Plus, we still have the room until tomorrow morning…”

Half an hour later, I had paid $75 to the airline to reschedule for my flight and was naked on the bed in the middle of a me-sandwich.

After a morning how-do-you-do shag we had breakfast, wandered the tourist strip of Cancun for a couple hours and had lunch before returning to the hotel for an afternoon sans clothing.

* * *

The next morning Gina drove me to the airport while Adele gave me an oral send off in the back seat before they were to head out into the jungle. My flight left on time and I barely remember buckling my seatbelt before falling asleep. The next thing I knew, the aircraft’s wheels were bouncing on the tarmac at LAX. After a 2 hour layover, I was airborne again and on my way home.