The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Amulet

By: Theodore T. Bear

Chapter 2

The dig took on a life of its own in the weeks following my departure and return home. I followed the articles with interest and received regular email updates from Gina, Dr. Chase and Professor Gentry with new finds and photos and drank them all up hungrily.

Unfortunately I didn’t have a lot of time to devote to the dig as I was burying myself to my eyebrows in finishing up my doctoral work. I was scheduled to defend it to the committee just before finals week in December. Of course it didn’t help that most of the members of the committee were anxious to ask me about the dig. The finds and reports coming out of the jungle were wonderful, but they could rarely compare with the experience of actually being there and able to put them in context from experience.

For the first 4 weeks I was home, I barely left my apartment. I spent nearly every waking hour in front of the computer or with my nose buried in a book or a notebook while I prepared my thesis. The only time I even really saw daylight was about every 4 or 5 days when I had to venture out for food or supplies.

The silver Jaguar Amulet with the dark green gems for eyes, oblong red jewel for a tongue and carved to look fierce weighed heavily on my mind. I knew instinctively from my training in archaeology that what I did was wrong; damn near unforgivably wrong. But despite that knowledge, I couldn’t bring myself to put it away or to turn it in. Somehow it felt right to keep it and its weight had become comfortable in finding a home on the silver chain around my neck so it could press against my chest beneath my clothes.

Almost a month to the day after I returned I had a meeting with my advisor on how my thesis was going and decided it would do me good to walk the 2 miles to campus in the slightly cool early fall air. I was just entering the coffee shop on the corner opposite the campus when I ran into Kate.

Kate Hawkins was an old girlfriend I had gone out with for a year about 2 years ago when we just kind of drifted apart. The split wasn’t ugly and it wasn’t over sex; the sex was good but not great, but the only bad sex is the sex you aren’t having – amirite?! In fact, the split was totally amicable. We had been drifting in different directions for a while and it happened one night over dinner at my place. We had just finished dinner and both kind of looked at each other and we both knew it was time to go our separate ways.

At 5′7″ she was the perfect height to rest her head against my shoulder when we would walk together. Her long dark blonde hair always smelled faintly of cinnamon and her lightly bronzed skin was smooth and taught and perfectly blemish free save for a mole on the inside of her right thigh.

“Chris?” she asked pulling me out of my brain soup. “When did you get back?”

“Huh? Kate?” I asked confused for a moment. “Hi! I didn’t see you there, sorry! I got back about a month ago, just going to meet with my advisor in about my thesis.”

“Thesis already? Has it been that long?”

“Almost 2 years,” I said opening the door wide. “I present it before Thanksgiving and defend it just before Christmas break. Time is sneaking up on all of us!”

“No kidding!” She laughed and followed me back into the shop so I could order.

Her scent hadn’t changed, the sweet smell of cinnamon still wafted intoxicatingly around her and brought back old memories. She walked with me to campus after I got my coffee and we caught up on each other’s lives after not having seen or talked to each other in almost a year.

My mind kept wandering back to her. Her smell, the memory of her naked body in bed next to me, the feel of her smooth skin against mine; it was hard to think straight! I tried to think about anything else: my upcoming meeting, my thesis, the summer past in Mexico, the weight of the amulet as it lay warmly on my chest.

By the time we reached the central quad she was walking very close to me and… blushing? Maybe. There was definitely some color in her cheeks but it could have been the chill air as I had never known her to blush when we went out.

By the time we reached the science building on the opposite end of campus though, I knew something was up. She had actually slipped an arm through mine and was keeping it there!

“This is my stop,” I said. “I have to go to my meeting.”

“Oh,” she said looking up at the building looming in front of us and paused for a long time while still holding my arm. “It was great talking to you,” she said finally. “We should do it again.”

“Definitely!” I smiled and reluctantly took my arm back. “Give me a call sometime.”

“How about tomorrow afternoon? My last class gets out at 2. We could go get some coffee…?”

“Make it 5 and make it a beer instead,” I grinned.

“It’s a date!” she beamed and turned to walk away.

That dropped the smile from my face in a hurry. ‘A DATE?!’ I thought in my head. Hadn’t we been down this road already? I had to push that train of thought from my head and head inside to my meeting with Dr. Gant. Almost 2 hours later I was on my way home again following a much better than expected meeting with my advisor.

Thursday at 5pm I walked into the bar that was our old haunt. It was a dive bar a few blocks from campus that I had only been to a couple of times since Kate and I split. Always dark and kind of dingy, but the nachos were fantastic! A giant steaming plate of Chicken Nachos had just been set in front of me with a pint of IPA when she walked in.

“I knew you would get those,” she smiled and swung into the booth across from me. “Let me guess, no tomatoes and jalapenos on the side?”

“Why mess with a good thing?” I grinned around a mouthful of dripping cheese. Kate laughed and ordered a pilsner.

Her dark brown eyes sparkled in the dark bar, her laugh was sweet and lilting as ever. My mind quickly turned to fond memories and wondering if current reality would live up to them.

For more than 2 hours we ate, drank and talked. I found out she was between relationships, her last having been the sister of one of her brother’s friends. THAT was an interesting change! And of course my mind went into a whole new realm of imaginings.

When we finally left, night had settled in and the air had grown quite cold. We were bundled up in our coats and she cuddled up against my side, wrapping herself around one arm. Despite the chill air leaking through my coat that was almost too light for the temperature, I could feel the amulet warming against my chest and felt reassured by its presence.

I walked her to the door of her apartment building and was giving her a hug good bye when she invited me in.

“Would you like to come up for some coffee or something?” she asked timidly. This should have been my clue that something was up here; she was NEVER timid before!

“Uhh… Sure, why not?” I shrugged with a small smile.

“Follow me,” she smiled and led us up 3 flights of stairs to her door. Her tight round ass bounced and swayed hypnotically in front of me with each step she took up the stairs.

The door had barely closed when she pulled me close and fell back against the wall behind her so I was pinning her in as she kissed me lustily.

My lips hungrily devoured her dark red painted lips and pushed my tongue into her hot mouth. When my hand slipped over her narrow waist to rest on her sculpted round ass and squeeze, she moaned softly and pressed her body into mine. The rush down the short hall to the bedroom was filled with awkward kissing and groping while we tried to disrobe ourselves and each other simultaneously.

When we finally reached her room we were both in our underwear as she pushed me back on the bed. This was more like the Kate I remembered: playfully aggressive.

Her delicate hands slid over my thighs and grabbed the band of my boxers. With one quick pull I was naked save for socks with my stiff cock waving in the air. She stood up seductively with a glint in her eye as she reached back to unfasten her bra. Her arm slid in to cover her breasts as she held the garment out with one hand and let it drop deliberately to the floor. With a wanton smile she slowly pulled her arm away from her chest. Kate’s breasts were exactly as I remembered, full and round C cups that angled up ever so slightly at the tips. Her creamy coffee colored nipples raised into the air from matching areolas roughly the size of a nickel. I so wanted to just reach out and squeeze them but she wasn’t done.

Her hands slid down her trim stomach and over her panty covered crotch, the light blue fabric already turning a little dark as her sex heated up. With a slow and deliberate turn, she pointed her firm, round ass towards me and bent over at the waist to slide them down to her ankles and gave her beautiful booty a little shake while looking back at me with a smile while bent over.

When she turned to face me she didn’t quite stand up to do it. As her torso came up, her legs bent and her butt went down so by the time she face me again she was almost kneeling between my knees with her cool hands resting on my thighs. Still smiling coyly she slid up my legs and gave my raging hard on a quick flick with her tongue making me twitch from the sensitive contact.

Seeing my smile, she quickly slid up to the edge of the bed and sucked my cock into her mouth. Her tongue was fantastic and her lips heaven. Her lips would grip and caress my shaft, squeezing them gently as she came to the head as she bobbed up and down on my member. Her tongue danced around the length of my shaft as if it were a popsicle who’s flavor she could not get enough. Her hand gently caressed my balls while the other traced patterns on my stomach.

She couldn’t take me deep throat no matter how much I wanted, every time she tried – and tried she did – she would start to gag on my cock. Regardless of that however, her mouth was magic and determined and before long I could feel my member begin to swell and pulse. Previously when she had given me head she had always finished me by hand or used it as a warm up to the main event. This time though, when I warned her of my impending eruption she held just the head in her mouth and sucked on it while her tongue eagerly worked the crown and her hand lightly pumped my shaft.

With a loud grunt and a shiver I exploded into her mouth, coating her tongue with thick streams of salty cum which she sucked on hard before swallowing. With a smile she kissed her way up my body and nuzzled in against my chest while her free hand idly stroked my cock to entice him back to life. I buried my face in her hair and drank deeply of her sweet cinnamon fragrance and basked in a post-orgasmic glow. I remember being pleasantly surprised that she had taken a blowjob that far and let me not only cum in her mouth but had also swallowed my load.

When my cock started to show signs of life again, I could feel her smile against my chest and knew that that had just been the appetizer; now it was time for the main course!

I kissed her head and took her chin in my hand. Rolling her onto her back she sighed as I kissed my way around her jaw and nibbled on her ear. I positioned myself over her and straddled her legs using my hips to rub the tip of my growing cock against her moist slit while keeping them pinned with my knees and nipped her neck and caressed her firm breasts.

I heard her moan as I kissed down her chest to her breasts and savored her nipples while squeezing her soft bronzed flesh in my hands. She gasped as I gently pulled on her sensitive nipples with my teeth and flicked them with my tongue. When I kissed down her firm stomach and used my face to press her legs open I felt her whole body shudder softly as my tongue made contact on her engorged clit. She kept her labia and bikini line clean, only a pencil thin line maybe 2 inches long extended above her cunt.

She wasn’t the only one who had learned in the past 2 years to do new and interesting things, I had learned too. Of course, a day and a half in Mexico spent nearly naked with 2 wanton women didn’t hurt either!

My tongue slipped into her soft pussy and lapped enthusiastically at her insides. She squealed in delight as my pink probe was joined by a finger to caress her from within while the thumb of my other hand rubbed at her clit. Kate’s hands worked at her breasts furiously, her eyes screwed tightly closed in pleasure as she pulled and twisted her hard nipples between finger and thumb. I could feel her whole body reacting to me and took the opportunity to try something Adele had taught me. When her breathing grew heavy my tongue slowed and pulled back from her dripping cunt, leaving only one finger inside her to twirl in a slow circle within while a gently blow across her labia and clit. When her breathing started to level out, I attacked!

I pressed my tongue flat and firmly against her clit, my lips covering her tender pussy and sucking slightly while a slowly and deliberately drew my tongue over her clit while keeping it pressed flat against her nubbin.

Kate shrieked in ecstasy and her whole body spasmed as she shook violently around on the bed. Her hands flew to my head and her firm thighs clamped tight on my ears as she came hard in my mouth.

“Oh you FUCK!” she gasped when she could breathe again. “Where did you learn to do THAT?!”

“Probably not the same place you learned how to give a blowjob,” I grinned maliciously.

“I hope not,” she grinned and pulled me up by the ears. “Now get up here and fuck me dammit!”

“As you wish,” I whispered against her lips as my swollen cock sank deep into her wet pussy with a groan.

For the rest of the night we alternated between me on top, her on top, trips to the bathroom or kitchen to rehydrate or cleanup, and naps. When morning came around we scavenged breakfast together before returning to bed; her class that day forgotten. We next saw daylight Saturday afternoon when we decided it was time to go get something to eat and headed to the pizza shop a couple blocks away.

Over the rest of the term, Kate and I grew close again as we slowly rediscovered each other. At first it was a night or a weekend every few weeks, but as the term wore on we got together more and more often. We discovered we each had a barely concealed kinky side and enjoyed each other’s company as we would often invite a companion to join us in bed. Occasionally it would be another man – I was uncomfortable with that, but if it made her happy I was willing to put that aside. More often than not however our companion for the night/weekend was another woman; a couple of times it was her ex-girlfriend. We discovered we had similar taste in women too: large breasts with dark or red hair. Latinas were our particular favorites.

When Thanksgiving came around I presented my paper to the doctoral candidate committee and came back 2 weeks later to defend it. Both went much easier than I expected them too – especially the defense part; something I now attribute to the influence of the amulet since hindsight is 20/20 after all. My parents were overseas for Christmas so rather than stay in my apartment alone, Kate took pity on me and brought me home to meet hers. Just after the new year, she moved in with me.

By the end of January I was a newly minted Doctor of Archaeology with a bright career to look forward too. I ended up turning down the first 2 job offers I had however and instead took a part time teaching role at the university with mostly full time job in the research area. I had come to the realization over Christmas that I loved Kate and didn’t want to be too far away from her. When I told her this the day before we left her mom and dad’s place, she nearly broke into tears and hugged me close. She felt the same way. The next morning her dad had tried to act like an over protective father (while unsuccessfully trying not to smile) while her mom just smiled and asked that we keep it down next time. I’m pretty sure we both blushed at that.

In the following June, Kate graduated with a Masters in Foreign Relations and Political Science with a dual minor in French and Italian and the week after graduation we were married. We were able to find jobs that complimented our work and kept us together. I went to work for a Museum in England while she worked for the foundation that supported it in acquisitions and travelling displays. We continued to learn about each other and took our bedroom activities from picking up girls in bars (or wherever) to joining a local swinger’s club and experimenting there. Our only conditions with each other were total openness in what we did, no hiding behind anything for any reason, and the other was ALWAYS invited to watch or participate.

8 years after graduation I had completed a couple years of research work, 2 more associate digs and one dig as the head of site. We were getting ready to pack up and move to Southern China for a year on a new site when we finally took our long delayed honeymoon… bringing our 7 year old son with us.

The dig in Mexico’s Yucatan jungle had progressed steadily. What we had thought at first to be a partially buried pyramid or temple turned out to be a sprawling underground complex of rooms and passages. Much of it had caved in, but we both thought it would be a wonderful opportunity to go back and see it.

We had landed the in the afternoon having made arrangements weeks ago to catch a ride with the worker shuttle from Tulum the day after we landed. Little Milo, our son, was restless on the drive out to the site when he was awake, which thankfully wasn’t much of the drive. Professor Gentry had died of a heart attack doing what he loved, working on a dig, the spring just before graduation. Gina had returned for the funeral and stayed in our apartment with us; joining us in the bedroom only after he was laid to rest. Kate had just found out that she was pregnant when we got the news of my mentor’s passing and decided on Gina’s last day with us that if it were a boy, he would bear the Professor’s name.

We were greeted at the bus by Dr. Adele Chase and given a personal tour of much of the site. She was older with some grey creeping into her dark auburn hair, but even now in her 40s she looked fantastic. It wasn’t safe for Milo to go into the ruins, but many of the workers on the site had worked for the professor – and even some I had worked with too! They were only too happy to watch the little guy as Kate and I were shown parts of the ruins inside the buried complex.

We stayed for 3 days at the site reading the notes and looking at the artifacts and each of those nights Adele was only too happy to welcome my wife and I into her bed before going to sleep. She positively doted on little Milo and by the time we left, he wrapped her in a big hug and called her ‘Auntie Adele’. Yup, she was now officially adopted by our 7 year old boy (and crying happy tears about it too).

Kate’s second pregnancy was beginning to show so she elected to stay on the beach with our son while I went on a scuba expedition when we returned to civilization.

In the years since I had found it, that amulet had never been more than 10 feet from me at any given time and more often than not on a chain around my neck. I had grown accustomed to it and the feeling of warmth it seemed to spread into me, particularly when my oats were wanting to be sewn. I didn’t even pay it much mind anymore until Kate brought it to my attention as I climbed out of the water after the tour of the reef.

“Honey,” she said with a smile and giving me a kiss. “Did you leave your pendant in the room? I thought you had it on when we left.”

“I did,” I replied looking down and grabbing my bare chest. “Crap, it must’ve caught on a reef or something!”

When we finally had to leave I was feeling sad and something that I can now only associate with some type of withdrawal. My ability to pick up women in bars saw an immediate decline, but thankfully Kate’s did not. While I now realize what the amulet had let me do – and I do miss it sometimes – I am also extremely thankful for what it has given me. A beautiful wife who likes to play and experiment and 2 healthy, wonderful kids on top of a good and interesting career. I’ve learned to let it go, even though that happened reluctantly.

* * *