The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: This file contains depictions of adult sexual situations, it also contains mind control, rape, schoolgirls, cheerleaders, gymnasts, spanking and anal sex. If it is illegal for you to view this subject matter, or if you are under the age of 18 please do not view this file. If you find these situations unpleasant or offensive please do not view this file. The author takes no responsibility for any illegalities arising from the viewing of this file.

The author retains all rights to this story and it is transmitted here by an authorised person, for free viewing only. Retransmission is allowed only if it is in it’s original form including this message and archiving only by prior permission. Please contact to obtain permission from the author. This is basically so the author knows where his work will be located. Most reasonable inquiries will be happily agreed to. Do not send flames as they will be ignored.

The Analyst

by Victor Ramierez

Chapter 8

John sat back in his chair and watched the monitors in front of him, intently his eyes darted from one monitor to the next before he looked away. Sarah was working away in her office and John was trying to find something to interest him on the monitors before him. Currently the students were between lessons and they were all quickly moving to their next room.

John had become content here at the school, and after three months of fun it was almost time to return back to his real job at the institute. He found himself less disappointed than he thought he would be, but after all this time there was very little excitement that this environment could still offer to his now jaded libido. John had arrived at this conclusion while disciplining the resident nun, Karen Dawson. After John and Sarah had amused themselves with Karen a month ago the nun had fallen pregnant. They had managed to convince her that she was responsible for this and needed to be punished, and so she would come to see him each day for a good dose of chastisement. Earlier today John had the nun perched over his lap, with her habit bunched up around her lower back, panties around her ankles, with her naked buttocks exposed to him. John had decided that a nice old fashioned spanking, much like the ones that nuns were so infamous for giving out, was in order. He had started to redden her arse cheeks, and it was after ten or so whacks that he began to realise that after the initial excitement most of the thrill had gone. John had continued to whack the nun until she was a sobbing mess on the floor, and then he allowed her to get up and leave, without her panties of course.

John had come to the conclusion that it was time to move on and find new challenges, but he wanted one final extravaganza.

Movement on the gym monitor told him that his final hurrah was just about to begin.

The school’s representative gymnastic team made their way quickly into the gym, and with well practised precision, they all moved to their chosen piece of equipment and began the first of many practice routines for today. The practice today would involve all the different pieces of equipment and would take them well into the afternoon after everyone else had left.

Jennifer Kim, Jenny to her friends, was the school’s young star, and she was very capable on all of the different equipment. She had missed the last Olympics, as she would be too old to compete effectively at the next Olympics. She was an attractive Asian girl, with long black hair reaching all the way down to her buttocks, and while she performed this was tied up in a bun to keep it out of her way. As a 16 year old she was now one of the older members of the Gym team, but she did not have any real threats to her position as team leader, at least not yet.

Jenny climbed up onto the beam and began her routine, and John watched her via the camera mounted high above.

John was happy now that the gymnasts were in place, all he needed was a couple more little extras for his finale and then he would be ready. He picked up the inter-office phone and dialled the number for Sandra Gee who was just about to begin coaching the Cheerleaders this afternoon.

Jenny came down off the horse in a perfect dismount and stood proudly with her arms raised high, and her chest thrust out in the required finishing position. She then moved down off the mat and picked up her towel off her bag. They had been working solidly for the last two hours and were now reaching the end of their session for today. Jenny was looking forward to a warm shower as she towelled off some of the sweat which now covered her body making her skin glisten in the artificial light of the gym.

Just as Mrs Stevenson was about to declare today’s session over the door opened and a group of people came into the room, led by Principal Johnson and Doctor Hampton.

“Hello Janice, we know you’re about to finish up, but do you think you could get the girls to perform a quick routine for us?” asked Sarah Johnson.

“I think they’d be happy to show you what they can do Sarah,” said Janice turning back to her squad, and quickly pointing at each of them and their chosen equipment.

Quickly taking seats in the nearby small seating area, John and Sarah directed Sandra Gee and her cheerleaders to take the seats behind them. Then John motioned to the small face he could see staring through the nearby window and suddenly it was gone. Moments later the door to the gym tentatively opened and a group of six boys made their way into the room, and sat down in the row of seats alongside John.

“Ughh, what are those geeks doing here?” came a disgusted voice from one of the cheerleaders behind them.

“Yeah who let the Dungeons and Dragons boys out of their bedrooms?” giggled another one.

John glanced at Sandra and motioned towards the giggling girls who were mercilessly teasing the six boys sitting in front of them.

“Alright girls, enough of that. You will apologise now!” commanded Sandra with a baleful glare at the cowering girls.

“Sorry guys,” muttered the girls who were not happy about being made to apologise to these guys whom they considered the biggest geeks in town.

John had been wandering through town during the weekend and had seen these guys heading down the street talking. He fell into step behind them and listened to what they were talking about. They were a group of guys from the local boys high school, and they were into role playing games and that sort of thing. This wasn’t considered cool by the sports loving guys at the school and the opinion was shared by the girl’s school too.

The guys, Michael, Tony, Gary, Paul, Mark and David were all academic rather than sports minded and chose to ignore the taunts of their schoolmates. Today however they had just come from a particularly cruel taunting from the girls in the cheerleading squad and some of it had made it through their emotional armour.

“Don’t worry about it Paul, they’re just stupid cheerleaders. In two years they’ll be lucky to get jobs at McDonald’s. You can laugh at them as you take your BMW through their drive thru window,” said Michael, the unofficial leader of the group and least geeky of the guys.

Paul was one of the smaller guys with black hair and glasses, and he was often the easiest target for the insults of the many.

“Yeah I suppose,” said Paul, sounding totally unconvinced. “It just pisses me off that they’re so shallow. Why do they need to try and put me down to make their own pitiful lives worthwhile?”

“Hey in a couple of years our wallets will be opening their legs quicker than you would think humanly possible. Now that’s shallow, and there’s nothing wrong with that,” laughed Tony, and was joined by a couple of the others.

Gary was the resident recluse in the group and barely said a word during the entire exchange.

“Excuse me guys,” said John reaching forwards to tap Michael on the shoulder.

The guys turned to face him.

“Yeah?” asked Michael

“I heard you mention the cheerleaders from my school. How would you like to get them punished without any repercussions to yourselves? They’ll never know what hit them and they’ll never connect you to it.”

“What do we have to do?” asked a suspicious Michael.

“Just come to the gymnastics practice on Monday afternoon at the school gym, I’ll do the rest,” said John and then moved away to continue on down the street, knowing he had them hooked.

“I don’t know, this sounds a bit weird to me,” said Michael.

“Well I don’t care, I’m going. There’s nothing else they can do to me, those stupid bitches,” spat Paul with the venom of years of torture.

After discussing it throughout their afternoon game of Magic: The Gathering they decided that they would go over to the school to see what was going on, and then if it was a setup they would all leave.

The guys had never seen a gymnastics routine being carried out within metres of them, and they began to get turned on by the athletic bodies stretching, rolling and gyrating around on the equipment in front of them. John was concentrating on Jenny as she made her way along the balance beam, and straddled it again. He was enjoying watching her little crotch tightly encased in her leotard, as she rolled forwards along the beam, revealing her pert buttocks and then returning her crotch to his view.

The other guys were similarly enjoying the views, and they had begun to forget about their suspicions.

Then at last one by one the girls dismounted and stood in the finishing position, and then they moved to congregate around their instructor.

Their audience all applauded, including the cheerleaders after orders from Sandra, and then Sarah moved over to Janice.

“That was great Jan, can you keep everyone here for a moment while I just talk with the Doctor, I think he needs to speak to a couple of the girls,” said Sarah.

Quickly she moved back to John who had arranged for Sandra to hold her girls here too. Moving away from them John led Sarah and the guys into a group for a quick discussion.

“Alright guys, we have to attend to a few of the gym girls as well, but only a couple to make an example. I’ll do the same thing for the cheerleaders so I’ll get you to nominate who you feel needs to be kept back for punishment. I have already decided Jenny Kim needs to stay back, so who else?” asked John.

“Well, I guess the main one is Linda the squad leader,” said Michael in a non-committal sort of way.

John looked up at the blonde who had the other girls flocking around her, she was a thin little blonde with a nice figure, she had nice ample breasts and long hair, good choice thought John.

“Damn right she has to stay, she deserved to be spanked until her arse bleeds for what she’s done to me,” said Paul coldly.

“Okay what about the rest of you?” asked John, choosing to ignore Paul’s remarks for the moment. One by one the guys rattled off their chosen girls, giving a total of five cheerleaders and another gymnast.

Sarah then also chose one of the cheerleaders and Sandra had already picked Janice the gym instructor.

Sarah spoke to Sandra and Janice and told them which girls had to stay behind.

As the other girls left the chosen few behind, John gathered the guys around and quickly put them under his influence. They would now think nothing of what they were about to witness and they would happily join in and do whatever their desires dictated.

Once everyone else had left the gym Sarah directed everyone to sit down on the seats and then went into their prearranged script.

“Alright girls, we have asked you to stay back because we are thinking of cutting down the Gymnastic and Cheerleading squads, and you are the members who are in danger of being left out. We will need you to reapply for your positions and convince us as to your dedication to your squad.”

This had the desired effect and the look of shock then horror on the girls faces had now turned to determination as they grabbed at the branch they had been offered.

“Alright now wait outside in the locker room and you’ll be sent for one by one,” instructed Sarah and watched them all shuffle out of the gymnasium.

Now that the students had gone Janice made her way over to Sarah.

“What is going on Sarah?” asked a horrified Janice. “You can’t possibly be thinking of cutting those girls, especially Jenny, she’s the best we have.”

“There’s something you don’t understand here Jan,” said Sarah.

“Well would you like to share it with me?” demanded Janice.

“I’m afraid that you no longer have any say in this matter and you will do as you’re told,” said John as he stepped forward to intimidate Janice.

“What are you talking about. Who is he to tell me what to do?” asked Janice looking at Sarah in frustration.

“Do not bother speaking to her, she does as I tell her. I am in charge here,” stated John.

Janice looked on in horror as both Sandra and Sarah were nodding in agreement with John. After a moment Janice regained some of her composure and looked at John.

“Well would you please tell me what the hell is going on?”

“We are all going to have a little fun this afternoon, and as it happens you are our first attraction,” said John with a leer.

“What do you mean?” asked Janice in growing terror.

“Think of it as a command performance. We are commanding that you perform for us, and we’ve decided that a little nude gymnastics is in order,” said John pointing at the uneven bars.

“You’ve got to be joking.”

“I assure you I’m not, and you will do it. You can either choose to do it willingly or I guarantee you that I can make you do it.”

Janice realised that during the course of the discussion she had been effectively surrounded by the boys and there was nowhere she could escape to. She knew they would force her so she decided to go along with them for the moment.

“What do you want me to do?” muttered Janice in resignation.

“I thought I’d made that quite clear. Remove all of your clothing and give us a routine on the uneven bars,” said John pointing at the bars again.

“In front of everyone?” asked Janice quietly.

“Yes of course in front of everyone, you have to have an audience. Just think yourself lucky that I don’t call your entire gym squad in here to watch you.”

Janice realised that there was going to be no mercy forthcoming so she decided to get it over with as quickly as possible.

Grabbing her white t-shirt she quickly pulled it over her head, revealing her pert breasts encased in a sports bra. She quickly undid her nikes and pulled her tracksuit pants off to reveal her matching cream coloured panties. Hoping that he would let her stay in this she began to move towards the bars.

“I said naked damn you, that doesn’t mean in your stupid little bra and panties so get them off now!”

She crumpled under the verbal tirade and slipped her bra and panties off to place them on the pile of clothing on the floor.

She moved to the bars and stood beneath them after putting some powder on her hands. She had never been this nervous before, even when she had competed in national championships as a child.

She brushed her light brown shoulder length hair away from her face and looked up at the bar above her. Stretching her arms up above her, which caused her breasts to be stretched up and pushed out, she jumped up and caught the bar above her. The boys watching had begun to stroke their hard cocks through their pants and she hadn’t even begun her routine. She had already tuned them all out and was concentrating solely on the job before her. She moved up and around the bars with well practiced ease, and her movements were met with moans of pleasure from below, as her breasts and buttocks jiggled provocatively and her brown thatched pussy was exposed from every angle. After a few minutes she finished her routine and jumped down into the finish position.

John stood up and walked over to her. “Now that was very well done, I think you may join us now,” and he proceeded to instruct her as to what her part in organising the entertainment would be.

John turned back to Paul. “Shall we start with your friend Linda?”

“Yeah, let’s see her go at it,” said Paul with lustful glee.

Linda followed Janice into the room and stood before the group who were now seated. Looking around at the group she was annoyed to see that those geeks were still here.

“Why are they still here?” she demanded in a tone of voice that suggested she was used to getting her own way.

“They’re here for audience reaction, and because I say they’re here. If you have a problem with that then we can just as easily choose a new captain,” said John.

Linda quickly realised how tenuous her position was and began backpedalling. “Of course, I didn’t mean anything by that. Audience reaction is very important, and that was quite a good idea sir.”

“Don’t try and suck up to me, it’s the guys who will decide your fate,” said John with an evil grin.

Linda realised that she would have to put on a good show for these guys, do a bit of bump and grind to try and get them turned on so they’d vote for her.

“I do have one condition though,” said John with a calculating smile.

“What?”

“I have noticed that several of you are getting a bit chubby, and we can’t have our cheerleaders wobbling around the playing field. Would you please strip down to your underwear so we can make sure there’s no problem with your weight.”

Linda thought about this for a moment and then realised that her lacy underwear would certainly help get these dorky boys going and this would only help her case.

“Okay then,” said Linda as she quickly pulled off her polo shirt and pleated skirt, and as an afterthought she also slipped off the matching bloomers to reveal her lacy panties underneath. She now stood before them in her white lacy bra and panties set, her sneakers and little white ankle socks. Sandra handed her a set of white and red pom poms and picked up their practice tape recorder.

“Just before you begin Linda, I would like to attend to something,” said John as he stood up and walked over to her. He quickly put her under and got her to remove her underwear as well. He instructed her not to notice the lack of clothing, nor would she find anything unusual that happened to her or anyone else and then returned control of her body back to her.

The guys practically had to hold Paul back on the bench as he gazed in disbelief at his nemesis standing nude before him, and then as Sandra hit the play button Linda sprang into action. Paul watched as her breasts jiggled up and down as she went through a series of high jumps and then she went into the splits and sank to the floor, rubbing her naked blonde pussy against the floorboards. Sliding around she returned to her feet and did several cartwheels across the room exposing herself to them, and on several occasions whacking herself in the mouth with her own breasts as gravity flung them around.

When the music came to a halt Linda stood proudly before them, head back, chest thrust out, displaying her breasts to the audience as they heaved up and down as she breathed.

“So guys do you think we should keep her?” asked John.

Paul seized this opportunity and stood up and walked over to Linda. He walked around her looking her up and down, like someone inspecting some goods they were considering purchasing.

“Hmmm, I really don’t know. I think it would be wrong to make our decision before we have considered the other candidates,” said Paul with mock seriousness.

“Yes you’re quite right Paul. Please get dressed and go and stand over there behind the bleachers,” said John pointing at the rows of chairs lining the far wall of the gym. Linda sheepishly picked up her clothes and ambled over towards the seats.

The other cheerleaders were brought in one by one and each was given the same treatment and they shortly had six nude cheerleaders sitting patiently on the far bleachers.

Jenny Kim walked into the room and was slightly worried about being thrown out as she was too old. Jenny enjoyed the gymnastic team, but if her time had come then she would leave gracefully.

John looked Jenny up and down, and he devoured her red leotard clad body with his eyes.

“I believe you perform on the beam.”

“Yes that’s correct sir.”

“I think we’ll need a demonstration,” and John walked out and quickly put her under. He had her remove her red leotard and she stood before them displaying her smaller athletic breasts and black haired pussy. John instructed her to begin and she quickly went into the same routine she had performed earlier, but now as she performed rolls up and down the length of the beam she was pressing her naked pussy against the canvas covering of the beam. She stood and stretched backwards over her head to grab the beam behind her, giving everyone a nice wide open view of her little pussy, and then she completed the movement and vaulted off the end of the beam to land on her feet and stand finished.

John indicated that she should go and join the others in the stands, before summoning in the final member of their party.

Jane Kennedy was a shy 16 year old who had been on the gym team as long as Jenny. Jane had always been happy to be a member of the team, but she wasn’t really that interested in the competition as such. She had chosen the floor mat as her speciality and had been happy there ever since. She was quite worried that they would now remove them from the team and she would be separated from her friends. She entered the room and had worked herself up into such a state that she was almost in tears.

“Please clam down, it’s not that serious. I’m sure you’ll do just fine,” said John in a soothing tone of voice. He then smoothly went from this to mesmerisation and shortly had the little blonde standing nude at the far corner of the mat preparing to start her routine.

Jane was a smaller girl, with short blonde hair and pubic hair to match. Raising her hands up in the air, her smaller breasts stretched upwards and she ran forwards and leapt into a forward hand spring. She quickly went through her tumbling routine and her series of springs and other movements before finishing and standing in the required finished position.

John turned and looked down at the quiet little thin guy called Gary who had chosen her. He was smiling happily and John decided that they may as well get down to the real festivities.

“Gary my boy, come with me,” said John leading him over to the floor mat where Jane was still standing. “Jane would you please lie down in the centre of the mat,” and they both watched her as she happily lay down on the mat. John walked Gary onto the mat and stretched his leg out and pushed Jane’s legs apart, exposing more of her little pussy.

“Well you picked her, and there she is ready and waiting.”

Gary needed no further instruction. He had been stroking his cock through his pants for sometime and happily dropped his pants and released it. He dropped to his knees after pulling his trousers right off, and then reached up and grabbed a tit in each hand. Jane gasped in shock as she felt her breasts being encompassed by male hands for the first time, and in the depths of her mind she knew there was something wrong about this, there was something weird going on but she couldn’t place what it was. Behind him the other guys were cheering him on, and making suggestions of their own. He ignored them and made his way down to her blonde snatch. He began to stroke her lips gently, smoothing down the hair, and spreading the fine droplets of moisture from her lips into the surrounding hair. She could feel every little sensation being shot around her entire body and began to quiver slightly.

Gary noticed this and he also noted that she reacted even more when he moved his hand up to the fold of skin at the top of her lips. This moved around when he touched it and he began to slide it back and forth a bit before Jane began to go through the tremors of her first non-self induced orgasm.

Gary was enjoying exploring her pussy, but his cock was also screaming for some attention, so he moved back down to inspect the area further. He rubbed his index finger up and down the length of her slit before pressing on the seam and watching as his finger slid easily between the lips into the warm moist, adventure within. This started Jane off again and as he began to slide his finger around in her pussy canal, she began to work her way towards another orgasm, but before she was there he pulled his finger back out. She was suitably annoyed but was quickly appeased when he then slid the length of his 16 year old cock into her. He stopped moving when he felt his cock go all the way in and he could feel her pubic hair pressed up against him.

Wow thought Gary, perhaps there was a good reason for having female friends after all.

She began to try and hump up and down underneath him, she had just had her virginity taken and she at least wanted an orgasm or two before he finished. Gary took the hint and began to thrust in and out of her.

John looked on as Gary fucked the little blonde in the middle of the blue mat, and as Gary thrust in and out for a couple of minutes he could see the mixture of blood and juice forming a pool on the mat underneath them. Finally Gary finished and with a grunt he thrust all the way in and sent spurt after spurt up into little Jane’s newly abused hole.

“Okay I’ve had enough waiting, it’s time for a free for all,” said John to the other seated people.

Within seconds Paul had made it to the other side of the room and was dragging Linda off the seat and threw her down onto all fours. Paul was here for revenge and he knew that she had fucked other guys before, but he suspected there was something she hadn’t done. He spat on his cock for lubrication and slid it down and rubbed the tip up and down the length of her slit before suddenly moving up in one quick motion and beginning to ram his hard cock into her virgin arsehole. She grunted in pain but the hypnotism was holding her in place. Paul settled in place for a moment, and enjoyed the feeling of her poor little arse trying to eject him, and the he reached down and grabbed a tit in each hand, and using them like reins he began to move her back and forth on his cock, impaling her arse over and over.

Gary had noticed Paul and had now rolled Jane over onto her stomach. After holding her arsecheeks apart he speared her arse, and was now lying on top of her happily humping her arsehole.

Tony was merrily humping a brunette cheerleader on the floor in front of the bleachers. He had lifted her legs up and draped them over his shoulders and was sliding in and out of her wet cunt between her thighs, he managed to give her a few final thrusts more before pulling out and sending his warm spunk splashing over the backs of her thighs, and down onto her pussy lips, before running down her arsecrack.

Not bad for a first time thought John.

He had grabbed Jenny before anyone else took a liking to her, and he was waiting to make sure everyone else was happily at it before he indulged himself.

Michael and David both had a cheerleader bent over the bleachers and were merrily fucking them from behind while trying to keep up with each other.

“Hey guys it’s not a race, and it’s a hell of a lot more fun if you can make it last,” yelled John at their backs, and they both nodded their heads in response and slowed down to a more reasonable pace.

Mark was sitting in the bleachers and had the only redhead kneeling before him. He was holding her head in his hands and as she was giving him a blowjob he was doing his best to try and fuck her throat.

John found Sarah with the little Greek cheerleader. She had her down on her knees and was holding her by the neck pressing her face into the mat, while holding her long black hair in the other hand and pulling back on it to send little shocks of pain racing through the young girl. Sarah had her favourite strap on dildo firmly wedged inside the girl, and was harshly pounding away at the slit of the girl. It was then John realised who the girl was, she was the biggest slut in the school. She was the bike that everyone in town had taken for a ride, and now Sarah was racing her down the street too. Sarah looked up with a fiery gleam of lust burning in her eyes and saw John looking at her, she gave him a wicked smile and released the girl’s hair so that she could begin to whack her arsecheeks in time with the thrusts from her dildo.

John noticed he had someone standing beside him and turned to find Sandra holding a kneeling Janice by the neck. Sandra was wearing a big strap on dildo as well, and she was also wearing a look of mild disappointment.

“What’s the problem?” asked John.

“She’s too passive like this, I want to force her to take my big rubber dick. I want to hold her down and ram it up her,” said Sandra with a ravenous look on her face.

“Easy enough,” said John, and proceeded to bring Janice out of the trance. Instantly she leapt to her feet in horror and tried to run for the door.

“That’s better,” yelled Sandra as she bolted after the fleeing gym instructor and slammed into her from behind with a flying tackle. They both fell to the ground in a heap and both began to try and wrestle for supremacy. Sandra was stronger and ended up sitting on Janice’s chest holding her arms down with her knees, while Janice’s legs thrashed wildly about behind her. She then leant forwards and began to sensuously lick the other woman’s face. Janice began to thrash even more, and when the tongue came into contact with her lips she began to throw her head wildly from side to side. Sandra continued down her throat, avoiding the wild head movements, and began to give her a hickey on her neck. She then moved down and cupped her breasts, weighing them in the palm of her hand before beginning to squeeze and knead them. She then grabbed each nipple and pinched and pulled it until blood flowed into her abused nipples making them hard. Janice was at a loss now, she could not defend herself, but she couldn’t simply lie here and take it. She began to sob in frustration, and Sandra used this distraction to slip off her chest and slide up so that she was now lying on top of Janice, and quickly she insinuated herself between Janice’s legs before she could do anything to stop her. Janice could feel the rubber cock pressed up against her slit, and began to buck her hips and thrash and kick her legs to try and get Sandra off her. She had been screaming and yelling the entire time and now began to plead with Sandra not to do this. Sandra had been waiting for this, and she decided to get moving again. She let go of one of Janice’s wrists that she had been holding and grabbed it in her other hand so that she was holding both of Janice’s arms down on the ground above her head. She grabbed the rubber cock by the base and timed Janice’s wild thrusts so that the next one impaled herself on the tip of the rubber cock. Sandra then began to slide into her and Janice began to scream in horror.

This was exactly the sort of nasty stuff that Sandra had been looking for and she could feel herself getting off on it already.

John watched for a few moments longer as Sandra continued to abuse the other woman and then decided it was time for some fun for himself. Deciding something more appropriate was in order he led Jenny over to the pommel horse and laid her down on it. He slid her towards him so that her legs were dangling over the end and her pussy was open and waiting right at cock height when he stood on the mini trampoline next to the horse. He bent forwards and began to slide his tongue in and around her pussy, slowly making it wetter and wetter. He dragged his tongue up the length of her lips and grazed it over her clitty. He darted his tongue in and out a few times on and around her clit, making her moan in pleasure. He then nibbled his way back down her pussy, before starting to give her a long slow fuck with his tongue. After sliding his tongue in and out of her slit several times, he pulled back and began to rub his hand over the little cushion of fat above her clit, running his fingers through the pubic hair, he then made his was back down. He lightly tickled his was along the little piece of flesh between her pussy and arsehole and as she was quivering in a second orgasm, he stood back up. He leant over her and gave her a lingering kiss before moving his attention to her pert breasts. Sucking and licking one and then the other before softly nibbling the nipples and allowing his teeth to rub over the sensitive tips, causing her to shake with each contact. Stepping back on the trampoline he positioned his cock against the very moist slit and began to slide into her virgin cunt. He slipped in bit by bit before arriving at her hymen, he slide back out a bit and worked his way in and out a few times to moisten her up a bit more before he forced his cock through her virgin wall. His cock was now in as far as it would go, and he revelled in the incredible humid warmth of her splendid cunt. She had grunted in pain when he had entered her but now she was contentedly murmuring and then as he started to thrust again her murmurs increased back up to moans and then on to grunts and cries to accompany her orgasm.

John was enjoying this immensely, and decided to modify this somewhat, and quickly slid out of her, slid her off the horse before turning her around and having her lean over the horse. He lined himself up from behind and slid back into her. She could now feel his hairy stomach slapping up against her arsecheeks and the sensations mixed in with the new feeling of having his cock seem to be in even deeper than before. He was holding onto her waist and now he began to pull her back and forth ramming his cock into her at an even faster pace before he slid it all the way in and sent jet after jet of his red hot jism into her depths.

She collapsed contentedly down on the mat, and he moved away to look around the room.

Gary had stayed with Jane who was now happily giving him a nice slow blowjob, but the other guys had extracted their revenge on the cheerleaders. They were all collapsed in a heap on the bleachers, the guys looking very pleased with themselves, and the cheerleaders looking exhausted and covered in come. Only Paul and Linda were missing, and the cries of pain from nearby gave away their location. John quickly tracked them down to a chair behind the bleachers where Paul had Linda draped over his lap and was giving her a sound spanking on her bare arsecheeks. Paul and the other guys had really given her a workout, and as he watched this he could see the pain rippling up through her body as she clenched and unclenched every muscle in her body. This had caused some of the giant load of sperm she had received to start dribbling out of her cunt and arsehole, and who knew how much they had shot down her throat as well.

“Don’t leave too many marks on her buddy, she has to be able to explain them. Come on out we’re finishing up now,” and Linda happily jumped up and made her way past him. Paul stood up and with a grin watched the bitchy cheerleader stumble out with come dripping down the insides of her thighs.

John sorted everyone’s memories out and left the girls with simple memories of normal try outs, which they had passed. The guys had full memory and they also had a trigger word which they could say to any of the cheerleaders which would make them into sex slaves again until the guys had satisfied themselves.

Janice became Sandra’s new sex slave and Sarah was content with her ongoing adventures with her Analyst.

John left the school shortly after and returned to his office. He now had many ideas for other ventures and places he could set himself up for a period of time.

“How was your field work?” asked his nurse, Alice.

“Oh it was fine. Very constructive,” said John as he disappeared into his office leaving his blonde big titted nurse sitting at her desk outside.

John plonked down into his chair and thought about his recent experiment. It had been a lot more effective than he had expected. Thinking about it he felt the familiar stirring in his crotch and he reached over for the intercom switch.

“Alice would you please come in here, there’s something I want to talk to you about.”