The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anathema

“Come now, my dear Gwen.”

I very much wanted to, even if it wasn’t what the naked man in front of me meant. My nipples ached and my clitoris throbbed with pleasure that left me near delirious. My knees were far too weak to stand. He stooped down and lifted my chin up. My eyes went wide at the touch. My body trembled involuntarily and I looked down, away from him. My body’s juices were starting to pool around my legs. How could a woman get so wet?

He frowned and said, “Don’t you think it’s about time you just gave in? It’ll save both of us some considerable time. I’m no monster, you see. Had I wanted a simpering ditz as a companion, I could have easily made it so.”

The orgasm renewed me just enough to be able to slap him. He didn’t even flinch. I glared at him best I could and said, “Bite me.”

“If that’s what it takes, dear.” He leaned in closer to nibble on my ear. I quickly pushed him away before I lost any more of my senses. I backed away as best I could. The rather wet and sticky hardwood floor made my attempt amusing, if his smile was any indication.

I said, “Look, you had your fun. Just give me back my body and we can go our separate ways. I won’t tell anyone about this!” I don’t know what compelled me to say that. As if anyone who had such terrible power would be swayed by weak-willed words filled with dread.

“It’s rather unfortunate you feel that way,” He said. “I rather like this body. You’ve managed to keep it fit, despite the decadence of this age. I shudder to think what I would have done had an odious sort freed me from my prison. For that matter, I rather like your current body as well. Admirably firm breasts, and from my short stay in her body, she’s kept her body in good condition too. Gwen is a rather inappropriate name for an exotic olive skinned beauty though, don’t you think?”

It suddenly dawned on me. I was so preoccupied with my own problem that I had forgotten about my girlfriend entirely. I clutched my head in horror and backed away further. If this stranger was in my body, and I was in Gwen’s... I whispered, “You’ve killed her...”

“Come now. I’m not a monster, as I’ve repeated many a time. It’s making me wonder if you actually have anything inside that pretty head of yours.”

“Then where is she?!”

“She’s in that centerpiece statue mounted onto that fountain in the square, of course. She has my undying gratitude, you know. Being trapped in a statue for nearly two hundred years is enough to drive a person mad. It’s a miracle the park is still well maintained. I’ll have to find the time to thank the groundskeepers for not allowing me to turn into a crumbling moss coated fixture.”

“A statue...?”

“Yes, unbelievable, right? Those mages were quite uptight. So what if I have the capability to swap bodies and steal memories to stay alive? Immortality isn’t what I imagined it would be.”

“Then you did kill her!”

“Oh, heavens no. As I said, she has my gratitude for as long as I shall live. I imagine she’s gone insane by now or will just slip away into oblivion after a few years, perhaps longer. I hate to toot my own horn, but my willpower is rather amazing. Maybe she’ll last as long as I did. However, I certainly didn’t kill her. If you should blame anyone, it’s those rapscallions that trapped me in the first place. Sloppy work, making the release mechanism as simple as they did.”

I managed to get to my feet through the euphoric haze as the madman droned on about his previous life. I could not believe his tales, but yet, here I was. I thought I had an opportunity while he rambled on. I charged into him with my shoulder while yelling, “Give her back!”

He caught me easily. Gwen had been athletic, but so had I. Was the gap between the strength of a man and woman always this far? It didn’t help that his very touch made my body tingle. My nipples hardened again. I was panting now. Every little bit of me quivered in need. He let me slump to the floor.

“If you’d like, I could replace her with you. I imagine she would be a lot more open to being my companion after suffering what she has.” The look in his eye told me he was serious. I couldn’t bring myself to agree, not even for her sake. He waited a bit and nodded when I didn’t say anything. “I’m glad you’ve decided to cooperate.

I was guided onto my knees. This was when the stranger in Gwen’s body had swapped with mine, I recalled. I hesitated as he stepped in front of me. His penis had been stiff the entire time, even while I had attacked him. Seeing it from this point of view was strange. It gave me little pleasure knowing that my pilfered body was perfect in both his eyes and mine.

“Just think of it as masturbating. You masturbated in your old body, right? You’re just the tool to get your old body to orgasm. Masturbating is completely normal.”

My eyes sorta glazed over as I started licking his penis with tender strokes of my tongue. I knew how to hit every hotspot. It was just like masturbating, after all. The taste of pre-cum shocked me out of my daze. Here I was, cock in my mouth, staring at my old body’s pubic hair, and I decided to at least get some payback. Just as I was about to bite down though, two strong hands gripped the sides of my jaws and pulled my head away. My eyes rolled back and I shuddered. His touch was delectable.

The man tsked and said, “I can always just swap us back, you know. Then you’ll be the one without a penis, and in prison for rape.”

I could barely understand him. I wanted nothing more than his touch over every intimate part. And yet, for some reason unknown to me, I started to cry while muttering, “It’s all just a dream...” over and over again.

The last thing I remember that day was a voice saying, “I hoped I wouldn’t need to, but I suppose your training will begin in earnest now.”

* * *

I awoke in my bed and yawned. I’d have to thank Will when I saw him. I remember passing out on the floor, so he must have tucked me into bed. What a great guy. I stretched out, writhing my body this way and that, indulging myself in the fantastic feeling one gets when stretching after a good night’s rest. A minute passed before I kicked my blanket off, and I noticed I was naked and my pussy was damp. I must have had a really sexy dream. Ever since I moved in with him, he’s said he preferred it if I didn’t wear any clothes while indoors. He’s such a horndog!

I made my way to the kitchen, the wonderful fragrance of coffee as my guide.

Will smiled as he saw me enter, and handed me a mug. He was dressed in his suit, about ready to leave for work. “Hey honey, how are you doing? You took quite the dive yesterday.”

I inhaled from the coffee mug deeply and sighed. Something vaguely familiar stirred inside me before fading away. “I’m feeling great now, actually. Thanks for putting me in bed. I would’ve had a killer cramp if I had slept the entire night on the floor.” I took a sip of the coffee and set down the mug to sashay toward Will. “I had a really hot dream last night. I don’t remember the details, but I’m sure you were in it.”

“That’s sweet, Gwen. You’re the girl of my dreams, after all.” Will took a sip of his coffee. “It’s too bad you couldn’t come last night. My mother and sister have been wanting to meet you for a while now. My little sis is growing up to be quite the looker now. I’m going to have to beat off all the boys chasing her!”

My eye twitched and my body felt strangely weak. I was lucky I had set down the mug, or it would’ve shattered on the floor. I found myself suddenly moving to attack him and yelled, “Don’t you dare touch them!”

Will caught my arms in mid swing, though unfortunately some of his coffee had spilled onto the floor. I immediately settled down. It was amazing how Will could just make my worries fade away with a touch and some gentle words. He pulled me close to him, caressed the back of my head and said, “Shh, it’s all okay. It’s going to be fine.”

I wanted to revel in the ecstasy of his touch, but I didn’t want to get his suit dirty. I stepped back and took a deep breath. “Sorry, I don’t know what came over me.”

Will’s eyes sparkled as he smiled and said, “I do. You’re jealous, aren’t you? I’ve got a smokin’ hot mother and sister, and you’re jealous.”

I managed to sputter an incredulous, “WHAT?”

“Don’t worry, honey. Incest isn’t my kind of thing, but it’s probably yours, if it’s the first thing you think of when I talk about my family. That’s just one more thing I love about you. You’re so depraved when it comes to sex and sexuality. There isn’t anything you’re not willing to do with me, although I have to admit, I do prefer the vanilla stuff a little better.”

Everything felt a little fuzzy for a moment before I realized what he said was true. “Oh, that’s right. You always were so understanding.” My left hand started stroking and rubbing my clit, while my right hand started lightly brushing up against my nipples. “Mm... It’s getting me all wet thinking about the things I could do to your sister while you watched.”

Will downed the rest of his coffee. “Is that so? Sorry, but I have to protect my little sister, even if it’s from you.”

I frowned.

Will laughed and said, “Listen, I have to get going for work. That promotion isn’t going to hand itself to me without some serious time invested.”

He leaned in to kiss me, and I shuddered. I was in heaven once again.

When I came to, I was still standing with my fingers buried in my cunt. The coffee had gone cold and Will was nowhere to be seen. I spent a couple minutes cleaning up the mess on the floor, and took a hot shower with the window open. The neighbor’s kid would peek into the house with binoculars, just as he was now and I’d give him a show. Then again, I showered pretty much the same time every day, so he knew when to look. Teenage boys needed outlets for their sexual desires, and if they masturbated to me, who was I to argue? I blew a kiss out the window when I was done and dried myself off.

There wasn’t much that I needed to do since I moved in with Will, other than sex and household duties. It was a great life, especially since I rarely ever did anything strenuous other than engaging in marathon sex in every position and every room.

With all the work in the house done, it was time for some shopping. I vaguely remembered some friends I used to have that would go shopping with me. The memories were hazy, and I couldn’t remember their faces or names. It was just as well. Will was the only one I needed.

I slipped on my sports bra, yoga pants and sneakers before taking a leisurely jog to the mall. Halfway there, I came across an opportunity I couldn’t pass. Will would be in for a surprise when he came back home.

* * *

Will came home just as I was plating our dinner, salmon with stir-fried vegetables. He looked at my apron and waggled a finger disapprovingly. I giggled, undid the knot and threw the apron to the floor. I stretched languidly, caressing the undersides of my tits, and rubbed my clit to prominence. “Mm... You like?” I purred.

“Yes, actually. Salmon is quite delicious.”

I pouted and moved closer to him. He looked over to my chest and flicked the metal ring on my left nipple. “When’d you get those?”

“Earlier this morning. They were having a four for one sale.”

Will raised an eyebrow. “Four for one?”

I rubbed both of my nipples, sucked on one of his fingers so he could feel the stud in my tongue, and ever so carefully guided his hand to my clit. My knees buckled at his touch and I instantly came.

Will looked utterly amused at my display. “Gwen, you’ve certainly been more malleable than your initial hesitation and willpower suggested.” He pushed his plate to the side. “Put on some light clothes. Let’s go someplace special.”

His words made no sense to me, but it was never my place to question Will, so I did as he commanded immediately. We drove silently, save for my occasional whimpering. Just being near him was enough to set me off now, it seemed.

When the car stopped and we got out, I realized we were at the park, in front of the old fountain. It was an immaculate statue of a nude woman on her splayed knees. Her delicate arched backward, leaving her intricately carved pussy exposed at eye level, and her breasts and face locked skyward, at the moon above us. Her hands reached up, grasping for the heavens. During the day, water would erupt from the statue’s nipples. For us tonight, it was just an awe inspiring statue. I had seen it many a time in passing, but only today did it ever hold me at such attention.

A sharp pain erupted in my head, making me recoil. It quickly faded as Will put his hands reassuringly on my shoulders. I said, “This statue feels so familiar somehow. I’ve lived in this city all my life, I know, but this feeling is something a lot more recent.”

“Gwen, you sure are dumb, aren’t you?” He moved behind me and started to undress me as I stared at the statue. I couldn’t resist his touch, or had I ever wanted to? He ran his fingers across my newly pierced nipples as he took off my top. That’s right. I was dumb. Knowledge faded from my mind in an increasingly insistent buzz. The salmon and vegetable dish went with the rest of the static, even though I had just prepared it not one hour ago.

He continued, “All you’re good for is sex, and unfortunately, that’s not what I look for in a life-long companion.” I felt intensely sad at his words, but that soon faded away too, as I felt his thick hard penis enter me from behind. There was a terribly sharp pain when he first thrust into me, which changed into the mind blowing pleasure that Will’s touch had always given me. That’s right, I was a virgin, I thought. I was so dumb I didn’t even remember that. How did I become such a sex fiend when I was still a virgin? That question gave way to simple and unadulterated ecstasy as I spasmed around Will’s cock as he continued to pound into me. My tits bounced violently with each thrust. The nipple rings sent additional shivers down my spine. I was a gibbering mess, and this statue was witness to this. Will started talking again. I could hear his words, but I could barely understand. Will was smart though. He knew I couldn’t understand, so who was he talking to?

“Gwen, I don’t know if you’re still in there, and I’m not too fond of going in to check. I don’t think I thanked you in person for freeing me. I know it seems kinda shallow, what with you being stuck in my place.” His pace quickens, and I can’t even make sounds anymore, my mind is so frazzled from pleasure.

“I’m sorry I turned your boyfriend and your body into a nymphomaniac. It’s been so long since I had to use my powers, that I simply don’t have the control anymore. I tried to get her to surrender without a fight, because I hate this sort of thing. I’ll make sure she’s happy by selling her as a sex slave. Let’s be honest here; I’m only getting out two hundred years worth of pent up frustration. My sex drive wouldn’t be compatible with your boyfriend’s at all. She’ll get all the sex she wants and needs and she’ll be happy. I’ll make sure she gets a caring owner.”

Will’s pace slows, but grows more forceful. “As for why we’re here, well...”

He thrusts one final time and I can feel a torrent of hot semen enter me. He pulls out, leaving me feeling horribly empty inside. I’m too tired to pull him back into me. I can only lie there and pant. He digs around inside my pussy, sending my exhausted body into more heavenly pleasure, and scoops out some mixture of blood and semen, applying it liberally to the statue’s own gaping cunt. “It’s your virginity after all. I thought you’d like to share it with your boyfriend.”

Will touches my face and smiles. “Gwen, aren’t you glad you were born a sex slave? You’ll meet your new owner soon, and you’ll have lots of fun.”

All the cock and pussy I want? I can only rasp, “Yes.”