The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ANCIENT BRACELET – Part One

John discovers an ancient bracelet set on an overseas trip. He learns this isn’t just a set of attractive jewelry. It has hidden powers that he is only now beginning to discover.

“Oh, hi John come on in. Do you have the day off or something?” Cathy asked her brother as he let him inside her house. John had been away on business overseas and she hadn’t seen him in awhile. John walked in carry a small duffle bag.

“I just thought I would catch up with my little sister. Haven’t seen you in awhile Cathy.” He said. They both walked back into the kitchen and sat down at the table. John was a tall, slim man of middle age. He had slightly gray hair that was cut short. His sister Cathy was blonde and rather attractive. She was well built and had good size breasts and a nice figure. She had on a sort of gold colored metallic sweater and some black slacks. She offered John a soft drink as they sat down.

“Well, that’s nice. I know you must be busy since you just got back from China. How was it? It must of been a fascinating place.” Cathy said as she handed a cold can of Coke to her brother. She noticed John seemed a little distant or maybe distracted. Well, that’s to be expected after all the traveling he had been doing, Cathy thought.

“Oh, it was great. A long flight, but it was worth it. I got a chance to explore a bit on the weekend too. I found this series of amazing stores and shops. They had some incredible stuff! In fact, I got you something.” John reached into a side pocket of the duffle bag and pulled out a small black pouch. He loosened the tie on it and pulled out a bright green bracelet. He seemed very excited.

“Wow, that’s lovely. It’s very beautiful. I love the way it sparkles in the light.” Cathy said, mesmerized by the bright green bracelet. Her eyes seemed to glaze a bit as the light reflected off the side of the shiny bracelet. ice bo “I’m glad you like it because it’s for you. Here you go.” John said, handing his sister the jewelry.

“Why, thanks John. That’s so thoughtful of you.” Cathy said, still admiring the bracelet. She gave her brother a quick hug to thank him. John noticed his sister’s chest press up on his as they finished their hug. He had always found Cathy attractive, even if she was his sister. She had a pretty nice body and it was hard not to notice it, even for her brother.

“Try it on Cathy. I think it will look really good on you.” John said, smiling at Cathy. She returned the smile as she looked over the beautiful bracelet in her hand.

“Ok, sure. I do love the way it almost seems to glow.” She said, slipping the bracelet on. Immediately she felt a kind of electric shock on her wrist. It still seemed to tingle a bit where the bracelet fell on her wrist. She almost thought the bracelet looked a bit smaller too.

“That does look great on you sis. Hey, I even have another one similar to that. They came as a set. This one is dark onyx though. I’ll show you.” John said, pulling a black bracelet out of the pouch. It was deep black and wider than the green one. He slipped it on his wrist. She thought she noticed a slight static shock when John put it on his wrist.

“That’s pretty cool looking John. Didn’t think you would go in for wearing that kind of thing. I do love the way mine looks though. Thanks again big brother.” Cathy told John. She let her arm hang down and noticed the bracelet didn’t fall off. In fact, it almost looked too small to even pull off now, she thought. Well, it should be fine Cathy said to herself. It easily had just slipped on her wrist so it should be no trouble to pull it off later on.

“Oh actually, I won’t be really wearing this black one long. I’ll be wearing the green one.” John said, smiling up at Cathy.

“What do you mean John? I don’t understand. I thought the green one was for me to wear. You did just give it to me. Besides the black one seems more suited for a man.” Cathy said.

“Oh, I think you will understand soon. You see, I got these off an old man in a small obscure shop. It was like right out of the movies. The store was set back, deep in an alley. I just sort of stumbled across it. He said the bracelets had magical powers. Of course I didn’t believe him. Well, at least until he let me try them out on his beautiful daughter.” John said, as he stood up and moved closer to his sister.

“I’m not sure I get what you are saying John. Try the bracelets out? On his daughter?” Cathy said, giving John a very puzzled look. She started to feel a little worried.

“You know Cathy, it’s easier if I just show you. Zhuan yun!” John said loudly. There was a burst of light from both bracelets and both John and Cathy felt a very odd sensation. Almost like when you wake up from a vivid dream. Cathy was having trouble focusing her eyes for a minute. Her vision was blurry but it cleared up pretty quickly.

“Well, that’s much better. I was hoping these things would still work. Wasn’t sure they would again until now. God, Cathy. I knew you had a great body, but it’s even better when you feel it yourself all over!” John said, in Cathy’s voice. He looked across at his old body. He really should start working out more, he thought as he looked himself over and moved across the kitchen. It was pretty weird walking now after the change, he thought.

“What happened? I felt dizzy and,.... why do I sound funny? Shit, that’s me over there! What is going on? I sound like John?!” Cathy said, in her brother’s voice. How could this be she wondered? She looked down at herself, now wearing men’s clothes. Actually her brother’s clothes she had just seen on him. What’s happened, she thought? She continued to try and reason out.

“That’s because you are me now, sis! These are mystical and ancient bracelets. They allow you to swap minds with whoever you want. Each person wears one, and presto—instant body swap time! So my thoughts are now in your hot woman’s body and your mind is in my old place. Pretty sweet huh?! Damn, I love how your body feels Cathy. That Asian girl I first tried this on didn’t have your curves or your big tits. Yeah, this is going to be fun!” John said, smiling across at his old body. He rubbed his now girlish hands over his sister’s old body. He moved them up, cupping her big breasts. He loved how they felt and noticed he could feel his new nipples harden under the bra underneath. It sent shivers down his new back.

“John, stop that! This is crazy. Ok, I don’t know how this worked, but I guess it did. Games are over. Let’s switch back now. Ok?” Cathy said in John’s voice, pleading with her brother. God, it was so weird hearing her brother’s voice speak the words she thought of. Cathy could feel the difference all around her now. She was taller and felt stronger than she had before. It was really weird to her not to feel the weight of her breast on her chest anymore. But she had to make John stop this, she decided quickly before it went too far.

“No way Cathy. I’m going to have a lot of fun today. I know you have the day off and I’m going to enjoy my new girly bod! Or should I say, your old body! Hehe!” He said, giggling a bit in his new voice at his sister in his body. John flipped his new blonde hair back, enjoying the way it felt on his neck.

“God John, stop feeling me up. Your my brother! Shit! Get your hands off my breasts!” Cathy said moving over to John. It was weird walking now in her brother’s big shoes. She quickly noticed his stride was much bigger than she was used to and it made her stumble a bit as she got next to her old body.

“They are my tits now sis. And they do feel great. I think I might of rubbed them too much though. I got my nipples hard and I think I can even feel my new pussy getting wet. I can feel something definitely damp down below. Damn, sis! Were you wearing a thong?! I feel something riding up my ass a bit now. And here I thought you were a good girl!” John said as he saw Cathy scowling at him. She looked ready to bite his head off.

“Dammit John, that’s enough. My brother’s talking about my underwear now. That he’s wearing! This is insane. You’ve got to stop!” Cathy said, trying to get used to moving with a bigger male body. She stumbled a bit in her new bigger shoes as she got right up in John’s face. Or her old face, she thought. It was all very confusing to her.

“Well, you are the one that put the thong on today sis. I just happen to be the one wearing it now, in your body. I wonder what color it is anyway? Let’s see,...” John said, lifted up the gold sweater and pulled down the side of his slacks. The thin top strap of the black thong quickly became visible over his hip. He whistled when he saw the strap show. He tugged up the straps of the thong a bit and enjoyed the feeling it gave him on his new pussy. Then he rolled up his gold top some to give him a sort of midriff look. The straps of the thong now showing quite easily over his new wide hips.

“Ok, fun and games are over John. If you won’t fix this, I will. Zhuan yun!” Cathy yelled, in her new male voice. But nothing at all happened. Now she started to get even more upset and worried.

“Did you think it was going to be that easy? The words are quite different to swap back little sister. And I’m not telling. Well, at least not yet.” John told her. She looked even more upset. He wondered if he ever had scowled that hard before. It wasn’t attractive, he thought.

“I’ll make you fix us. I’m bigger than you now brother. Now tell me the word!” Cathy said, getting very close to her old body. She noticed a damp spot on her crotch. Damn, John must of really got my body going she thought. It’s usually harder these days to do that. She wondered how he had done that so easily when it sometimes took her a long time to get aroused lately.

“Now, now Cathy. Let’s have some fun. Besides, what are you going to do to me? I’m in your old body and I’m sure you don’t want to hurt that. It’s not like you are going to hit more or something. Hehe! And don’t you like feeling stronger and taller now? Maybe you would like to see what us guys have downstairs. Go ahead, I don’t mind. Check out the new equipment!” John said, moving away from his old body and back to the table where his bag was.

“Gross. I hope you’re having fun. But you aren’t going anywhere until you put us back in the right bodies. This is one perverted game John.” Cathy said, furious with her brother. She could feel John’s penis. It was weird sensation having a cock she thought. Kind of nice in way, Cathy realized. It made her feel strong. But she had to fix this. She was having quite a few weird sensations now, in the new body she was inhabiting.

“I thought you might not want to play along. Sorry to do this sis. But I really want to play with your body awhile. Always wanted to see how the other half lives. Know what I mean. But, gotta shut you up for awhile.” John said as he quickly pulled out a straw like tiny tube. He then blew quickly in the end of it. Cathy immediately felt a prick on her upper chest. She reached down and found a small little dart, no bigger than a toothpick sticking in her through her shirt.

“John, what did you do now, I feel dizzy,....” Cathy said as John’s old body started to fall to the floor. The ‘new John’ in Cathy’s body ran over to keep him from hitting the floor too hard. He had a hard time supporting the large weight of his old body, but he did manage to keep his old body from hitting it’s head. That was a close one he thought. He felt so weak in his new shape. How did women stand being so frail? He thought to himself as he made sure his old body wasn’t hurt.

The dart had put his old body quickly to sleep. It wouldn’t last a long time, so he had to move fast. He managed to drag his old body into the family room and was able to push it up on the couch. John really noticed how much weaker women were as he did this. He also noticed how his sister’s tits felt went he moved around a lot. It was a wonderful feeling. He loved how they would jiggle with each step he took. He then went and grabbed the duffle bag and pulled out the rope he had brought. He quickly tied his old body up, making sure the knots were tight. For added safety he used handcuffs on his old ankles and wrists. Just as he got the last knot secure, Cathy was starting to wake up in his old body. She or he John thought, looked pretty helpless now.

“Shit John. Even after all this body swapping insanity, you drugged me too?! Now I’m tied up?! It’s official, my brother is a psycho! Get me out of these ropes!” Cathy said, trying to wiggle out of the ropes. She started to feel a pain in her crotch and noticed one of the ropes was across her new cock. God, is that what guys feel when they get hit there? She decided she never wanted to feel how bad that must feel.

“Now, why would I untie you Cathy? You made it clear you didn’t want to play and have fun today. I kind of thought you might feel that way so I came prepared. I on the other hand have a whole day planned out. I’ve been thinking about this quite a bit since I got the bracelets. I have always really wanted to see how it felt to be a girl. And I decided it would be easy to try it out on my little sister. Especially since you have such a great body and all. Now I get to have my wish. I’m going to go do all those girly things women always do. I’m going to go get my hair done, or is it your hair? Hehe! I keep forgetting. Then I’m going to get a manicure, maybe even get some of those long fake nails girls seem to love these days. I’m going to have such a great time!” John told his now helpless sister. He smiled down at her in his old body as he flipped his new long blonde hair back. It kept falling into his face and he hadn’t quite mastered how to keep it tucked back more. He would have to get used to having such long hair.

“Leave my body alone John. Don’t do anything weird to my hair, please! Oh, only street whores and some black girls get those long fake nails anyway. Please don’t do anything stupid.” Cathy said, staring up at her old body. It was still weird seeing her old body and hearing it saying words that weren’t hers, in her voice. And were her tits really that big, she wondered? She never really thought they were until seeing them now. They looked kind of great, she thought. Damn, what was she thinking? Was she kind of attracted to her old body now? No, that’s not right and she quickly pushed those thoughts aside.

“I’ll do what I want now Cathy. I’m the girl now and girls just want to have fun! Right?! Now, after the manicure, I think I’ll go shopping. Girls just love to shop. Maybe I’ll get you a new wardrobe. I doubt any of your clothes are any fun anymore anyway. You used to wear some hot stuff sometimes, but now you are little Miss Professional. I think I’ll check out the Frederick’s store in the mall. Oh, and maybe Victoria’s Secret. Yeah, that will be fun! Hehe!” John giggled even more in his new girlish voice. He was really enjoying himself and had planned this out for awhile. John also noticed he was giggling quite a bit and was having a few strange thoughts. Like what would it be to have guy inside this new pussy he had? That was a strange idea he thought. He had always only ever been attracted to girls and never thought about men before like that. Even though he still always had a strong desire to see what being a girl felt like. Wearing their sexy clothes and so forth. Well, time to think about all that later. Time to get busy, John thought.

“John please. This is me. Your sister. I’m begging you. Stop all this. You really are a good person. I know that.” Cathy said, making a last ditch effort to sway her brother. She didn’t think it would do much good, but she knew she had to keep trying to get through to him.

“Well, shows what you know Cathy. We all have a dark side. I’ve just always wondered what being a girl would be like. You get to wear so many more hot clothes than guys. All kinds of fancy underwear and oh, the lingerie. So many different kinds of lingerie I want to try out! Maybe some hot slinky new dresses too. The kind that hug your body. And I’ve got a great shape for that now! And you girls can flaunt all your assets around and drive us guys crazy. Well, now I get to do that. In fact, I might even go to a bar later. Yeah, I’ll get all dressed up and go to some dance club. I can dance all night and tease all the guys there. Hehe! Oh, and I know David and the kids are away for a long weekend, so I don’t have to be back right away. Don’t worry though, I’ll come back after my shopping trip and make sure you are ok and maybe give you something to eat or drink. This is going to be a blast! Oh, hey since I’m you now, you don’t mind if I borrow your purse, credit cards, and so on? I don’t think I can use mine. No one will believe my name is John with a face and body like this. Oh, and I have to tell you again Cathy. You really do have a sexy body and have taken good care of it. Now, I think I have to go pee before I go. That should be a new experience!” John said, heading to the bathroom. He decided to try and walk more sexily than his sister did. Cathy watched John wiggle his hips and ass in her body. He moved them a lot more than she ever had as he left the room. It was like watching a perverted and twisted version of herself. She felt like she was going to cry. How did this happen to her?

John thought he would go find some high heels before he left the house after he used the bathroom. That should help him really get a sexy walk down. The flats Cathy had put on earlier just wouldn’t work now, John decided. He wondered why girls didn’t sway their hips and wiggle their asses all the time. It felt so good and natural. John loved his new badonkadonk ass. He pulled his sister’s black slacks down to the floor of the bathroom. He could now see her cute and tiny black thong covering his new pussy. The only disturbing thing was some pussy hair was showing at the sides. It figures he thought to himself, that Cathy doesn’t regularly shave down there. Well, maybe he should take care of that before he headed out. He bent down on the toilet with his new curvy female ass. It was kind of nice sitting to take a pee he thought. It was a bit weird though as he started to piss and not feel the warm flow out his cock. But this feeling was nice as well. He finished up and wiped his crotch dry with a piece of toilet paper. As he wiped himself off, he started to have some sensations in his new pussy. He continued to rub even after he was clean and started to feel a very pleasant tingle. He decided to press a finger inside what was previously his sister’s cunt. John let out a little sigh as he found his new clit. It felt so good to rub it that he soon started to do more. Waves of pleasure started to flow out from his pussy as he moved his finger more quickly.

“Aren’t you done peeing in there yet John? What are you doing now?! Leave my fucking body alone!” Cathy yelled from the other room. That broke John out his fun. He decided he could continue that later on. He pulled up the thong and slacks and flushed the toilet. He washed up and for the first time got a good look at his new body in the bathroom mirror. He had seen his sister many times. She had always been very attractive. But, being in her body now with all these new sensations and feelings was something more. He resisted the urge to touch his new tits even more and just decided to stroke his new long blonde hair. It felt really wonderful to run his thin delicate fingers through it. He had always loved long hair on women and this was even better than just admiring it. He actually had long, beautiful hair now he thought. It felt so nice as he moved back out and into the family room where his old body was.

“Oh, just shut up Cathy. I was just taking a piss. Shit, you know you should really trim this pussy of yours more often. Especially if you are going to wear a thong. But don’t worry little sister. I’ll fix you all up. I’m going to run upstairs and give you a close shave. Can’t go out and try on some new hot clothes unless I’m all trimmed now can I. And by the way, I love the badonkadonk bottom you have. Why don’t you use it more girl? If you got it, flaunt it. That’s what I say. Guys love watching a girl’s fine ass and hips shake! And I have a very inside perspective on what guys love in a woman. So it’s really a shame to let that go to waste. But I’m working on a new walk. I’ll show you once I find those black high heels you wore to that wedding last summer. I’ll be right back. Oh, and don’t bother to make a lot of noise. The AC is on and I’m going to turn on the stereo too. I doubt anyone would hear you.” John said as he quickly flipped on the stereo and found a rock station. He turned the volume up and left the room and went upstairs.

Cathy continued to try and free her new body from the ropes. She quickly discovered it was no use. The knots were tight and the handcuffs of course wouldn’t break in any case. Her brother’s body was still very odd to her. She noticed without her big tits on her chest, it was much easier to breathe lying on her back like she was. She still had trouble thinking all this had really happened. Maybe this was all a bad dream. She hadn’t slept well last night anyway, especially with David and the kids away. Next thing you know, her brother comes by this morning and swaps his mind into her body and she was now in his. It just was insane, she thought to herself as she tried to shut out the loud music playing. She also tried to not think about what her brother was doing with her body now. Was he really serious about going outside the way he was now? What if someone saw him? Or saw her? It was all pretty confusing. Maybe that would be her lucky break. Monica was home across the street and Cathy thought she saw her outside earlier. Hopefully, she would notice that something is wrong when John comes out in my body, Cathy hoped.

While Cathy was wondering about her neighbor Monica, John was hunting through Cathy’s closet. He finally found the black high heels under some other empty shoe boxes. He pulled them out and dusted them off a bit. They were maybe about a five inch heel and he wondered what it would be to walk in them. He flipped through his sisters other clothes hanging in the closet. It was just like he had thought, barely anything sexy anymore. He bet she had a plain, dull white bra on too. That seemed a crime for tits as nice these felt on him now. John lifted up the sweater and took a peek in the mirror. Yep, it was a white bra he saw under the top. Well, that had to go, he thought. He quickly pulled off the sweater and tried to undo the hooks on the back of the bra. This was tricky he thought. He finally managed it and dropped the old bra to the floor. His sister’s tits were loose now from the old tightness of that shitty bra. He loved how free they felt without the bra on them. How did women put up with those things? John wondered as he continued to enjoy the new freedom of his sister’s breasts. He noticed his new tits didn’t really need much support. He thought they weren’t quite as big as he imagined they would be. Reaching down he picked up the old bra and found out his sister was only a C cup. That’s funny, he always thought she was at least a D cup in size. But, they still looked great. He resisted the urge to play with them more right now. He wanted to get going soon. He still had to shave his new pussy, he remembered too. He pulled open Cathy’s dresser drawers until he found her bras. What a bunch of boring crap he saw laying there. Most of them were white like the one he just took off. He finally found a black half-cup style one buried down deep in the drawer. Cathy must have bought this for some special dress she had maybe, he pondered as he pulled the lacey black thing out of the draw. He noticed this one hooked in front which would make things easier. He put it around his chest and worked his tits inside the cups. Then he hooked it closed. He admired the way the half-cups showed off his new found cleavage. John decided he needed a new top to go with this bra. But first, he would fix his sister’s pussy. Time to trim her up, he thought as he smiled to himself. He quickly slipped off the black slacks again and caught a reflection of his body in the mirror. With the sexy black bra on and black thong he or better yet she, as he corrected himself looked pretty damn hot! There was something about his new face too that looked a bit different than his sister ever used to. Maybe it was the eyes as he looked and lusted over his new body. John shook his new blonde hair and giggled as he took his new body into the bathroom.

As Cathy continued to try and free herself, her brother looked around for a razor and some shave cream. He found what he needed under the sink and pulled the thong off. John spread cream all over his new pussy and made sure to rub it in well. The feeling was wonderful and he had to fight from probing his new cunt more. He decided to leave just a small slice of hair and shaved off all the rest. He loved how his pussy looked as he washed off the remaining shaving cream with a warm wash cloth. John noticed his sister’s arm pits could use a quick shave too and he cleaned those up as well. He put away the shaving items and noticed in the bathroom mirror that Cathy hadn’t put much makeup on today. He knew this would be hard to do, and he settled for just some red lipstick. Maybe he could get one of those store makeup girls to have a go at him when he went to the mall. Yeah, learn from the experts. That would be perfect he realized as he went back out to Cathy’s closet. He found fairly sheer red blouse to wear. He was sure Cathy would wear some type of slip or cami underneath this usually since it was pretty shear, but he felt no need to hide his new look. He put the blouse on and buttoned only the lower half of buttons or so. He went out and looked in the mirror. The black bra was easily visible under the blouse and you could see plenty of cleavage with several of the top buttons left undone. With the red lipstick on, this was a pretty daring look for his sister’s old body. But he enjoyed it just fine. After pulling up the black slacks he then sat on the end of the bed and crossed his new shapely legs. It was kind of sexy just sitting with your legs crossed like this. He really liked the feeling, especially without a big cock in the way. This would be painful if he was still in his old body. John then grabbed one of the high heels and pulled it on and did up the strap. He grabbed the other one and did the same. Just standing up in these heels was tricky, but he walked a little and quickly got the hang of it. He noticed it was much easier to sway his new hips and ass wearing high heels. It was almost hard not to do that, he found out. He carefully walked downstairs to find his old shape still securely tied up on the couch.

“Oh crap John! What are you wearing? I can see the bra under that blouse easily. And where did you find those heels? I thought I gave those away. And shit, you put on that red lipstick sample color I got in the mail. I never wear anything that bold.” Cathy said looking over what John had done. Her old body already looked a bit strange to her. She thought her old body looked kind of like a slut a bit now, especially with the things John had decided to wear. “I think I made some fine choices for my little trip out Cathy. Oh, and don’t worry about shaving for a bit. I’ve got you all trimmed down there now. And I even did under your arms too. Aren’t I the nicest brother?!” John told his sister, who was giving him the evil eye.

“Please don’t go out like that John. You can stay here and have some fun with my body. I don’t mind a little. And this can all be over. Just please don’t go out and let anyone see you or me looking like that.” Cathy said, making one last ditch appeal to John.

“No can do sis. Oh, and I have been thinking. I’m going to start going by your middle name while I’m out and about. I like the name Suzanne, but I’m going to just shorten it to Suzy. It’s such a fun name. Muck better for my new, sexier look. Let me try it out. I think I’ll even try and talk a bit sultrier too. Here goes. Hi there, so nice to meet you John, I’m Suzy! Hehe! What do you think?!” John said in his sexy new voice as he grinned mischievously at his old body on the couch.

“Give it up John. You’re not me or Suzy. You’re my brother John.” Cathy told him angrily. She wiggled some more against her restraints.

“You know, if you don’t start playing along with me Cathy, I’ll leave you like this a lot longer. Maybe all weekend – or more. Now, that would not be fun, would it. Now who am I?” John asked his sister.

“Ok, ok. You’re Suzy. Alright, are you happy now? Suzy!” Cathy said to her old shape.

“That’s better Cathy. Now tell me I’m pretty too. Tell me you love what I have on and how nice it looks.” John said in still the sexy new Suzy voice.

“Ok, you look pretty Suzy. I love how your top shows off your big boobs. Very sexy! All the guys will be drooling over you now Suzy.” Cathy said, trying to pay along. She certainly didn’t want to spend all weekend like this.

“That’s better honey. Ok, now I ‘m grabbing your purse. I’ll try and be back in a few hours. I didn’t eat or drink anything yet today so you shouldn’t need to have to go to the bathroom at all. You might get a bit thirsty, but I’ll get you something when I get back. Now be a good girl, or guy. Hehe! Suzy will be back real soon with all sorts of surprises to show you.” John said as he wiggled out to the garage. He could hear his sister yelling to him but once he shut the door it was barely audible with the music playing. He slipped into his sister’s car and started it up. John noticed it was very tricky to drive with the heels on but he managed. He opened the garage and started to back out. He saw someone waving in the rear view mirror at him. It was Cathy’s neighbor, Monica. She seemed to be waving at John to stop for a minute, so he stopped backing out at the end of the drive.

“Oh, hey there Cathy. I wondered if you were home or out. I was just out doing some gardening. Hey, I wanted to ask if we are still set to go out tonight? I know with David and the kids away we were going to go out and get some food. You know have kind of a girl’s night out. But I hadn’t heard back from you.” Monica said, staring down at her friend’s body. She blinked a few times when she saw the blouse John had put on. Especially since the cleavage was even more visible sitting down in a car seat. John could tell she wasn’t used to seeing his sister dressing like this.

“Geez, Monica I forgot. How silly of me. You know, sometimes I just feel like an empty headed bimbo or something. Hehe! Of course we can go out later. Did you have a place in mind?” John asked as he smiled up at Monica who was still staring down at her friend’s very revealing top.

“Well, I don’t know. I was just thinking of dinner somewhere nearby and maybe a movie or something. Did you have any ideas Cathy?” Monica asked as she pulled her gardening gloves off.

“You know, since David’s and everyone is away and so is your hubby I thought we might try something else. You know, have a little fun. How about we go to that dance club downtown? I think that would be a blast! I know I haven’t been out dancing in a long time and I’m really itching for some fun. Gotta shake it while you’re still young, right Monica?” John said as he tried to look his most innocent up at Monica with his sister’s big blue eyes.

“Sure ok. That might be fun. God, I’ll have to figure out what to wear. I don’t have time to get out since I have all this yard work to do.” Monica told who she thought was her friend Cathy.

“Hey, I’m off to do some shopping. Let me try and pick you up something. It’ll be my treat since you have helped me out so many times before. You’re about a size 4, right?” John said to her.

“Actually, more like a size 5, but that would be very nice of you. Now, just get something simple and don’t spend a lot on me. Ok?” Monica said to her. She thought her friend seemed a bit different today. Maybe it was just having a day off and relaxing was it was, Monica thought.

“Sure thing Monica. What are friends for anyway. Right? Ok, I’m off to get myself into some serious shopping trouble. See you later girl!” John said as he drove off. Yes, this day was just getting better and better as he headed towards the big mall nearby. The new Suzy was about to have more fun than she had ever had.