The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TITLE: “An Ancient Secret”

-3-

When Rick awoke, he was alone in the big bed. Daylight shone brightly through the large windows.

“Mindy,” a voice called out, “he’s awake.”

Rick turned his head to find the source of the new voice and found the striking young redhead from the hall sitting in a chair near the bed. He took in her flame-red hair and her cream-colored skin with its many freckles. His gaze held, for a time, the deep green eyes that still held a frightening mix of danger before his look traveled down to take in the ample bosom hidden by a dark green dress shirt.

And he didn’t fail to miss the firearm lying in her blue jean covered lap. At least it wasn’t pointed in his direction this time.

“Where’s Jennifer?” Rick croaked out.

Irene answered, “She went for groceries.”

“Are you going to kill me?”

Before she could give any answer, the door opened and in walked a young woman wearing a yellow sun dress. She was more cute than beautiful, like Jennifer or Irene, but most men wouldn’t hesitate to apply the “beautiful” label to her as well. Rick guessed her age to be sixteen or seventeen (she was actually nineteen).

The new girl looked at Rick and came to stand at the foot of the bed, then shyly dropped her gaze and folded her hands behind her back.

Without looking up she said, “Good afternoon, Sire.”

“Don’t call him that!” snapped Irene.

Mindy flinched but said nothing.

When she got no response, Irene turned to Rick and said, “Well, Richard, meet Mindy.”

“Uh... ‘hi’, Mindy,” Rick said. “I’d say I’m pleased to meet you but...”

Mindy raised her head and smiled briefly at him before dropping her gaze back down.

“I understand,” Mindy said, “I feel awful about the things we’ve done to you.”

“Then let me go.”

Mindy glanced fearfully at Irene and said, “I...”

“Enough,” Irene cut her off, “Jennifer told us to take care of you while she was away. Mindy will suck on you to get started. Richard, you will uncover yourself.”

“No,” Rick said.

In response, Irene simply raised the gun and pointed it at him. Rick hesitated a moment, then scooted himself up the bed into a sitting position and slowly pushed the bedspread off his naked body.

Irene lowered the weapon back to her lap and said, “Go ahead, Mindy.”

Mindy smiled shyly at Rick and slipped the yellow dress of her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor to reveal that she wore no bra and no panties underneath. Her breasts were average sized and perky with youth. Her tawny body was tanned to a light brown, with no lines visible anywhere. A neatly trimmed patch of dark fur crowned her pubic mound.

She held Rick’s gaze as she crawled up to him. Rick looked away as Mindy’s tongue flicked out over his limp member. He and Irene stared unflinchingly at one another as Mindy took Rick’s dick into her mouth and began sucking it and playing her tongue around its head.

For a time, Rick was able to maintain control and keep his dick from rising. But the heat and wetness of the teenager’s mouth, along with her enthusiasm, eventually overcame him. As his cock gave up the fight and began to rise, Rick also gave up the staring contest with Irene—closing his eyes and, unable to restrain it, releasing a small sigh at the unwelcome, intensely pleasant sensations shooting through his entire body from his crotch.

Mindy squirmed in pleasure as she felt the target of her efforts growing in her mouth. She hunched her back and pressed her mound against Rick’s leg, rubbing herself and building her own arousal. Irene watched, judging when to give the next direction to the scene being played out on her “stage”.

The stimulation from rubbing herself on Rick’s leg caused Mindy to begin moaning. The moaning in turn inspired Rick to begin twitching his hips upward to meet Mindy’s descending mouth.

When she saw this, Irene said, “Mount him, Mindy.”

Eagerly but slowly, Mindy pulled her mouth off Rick’s cock and slid her wet crotch up his leg, leaving a trail as she went. Steadying his cock with one hand, she positioned her entrance over its head. With one motion, she impaled herself to the hilt, threw back her head and let out a hissed, “yes!” as Rick thrust up to meet her. She was quite tight, yet so naturally lubricated that there was almost no resistance to his entrance.

Rick couldn’t stop his hips from moving with her—nor did he want to any longer—but he kept his hands at his sides. They fucked liked this, slowly at first. Then as the pace became faster, Rick gave up trying to remain passive and took her slender, girlish hips in his hands—pulling her down to meet his increasingly forceful thrusts. Rick could feel her fluid trickling out of her onto his balls. Her moans turned to cries each time he bottomed out in her.

As Rick neared completion he slowed. Mindy, surprised, looked down at him, her brown eyes wide. Somehow, she understood what he wanted without words and she smiled with something like worship as they rolled over together.

On top of her now, Rick began stabbing himself down into her wetness. In short time, her cries gave way to screams of uncontrolled pleasure as she began orgasming repeatedly. Her clenching pussy sent Rick over the edge and he released into her with a cry of his own.

Finally collapsing on top of the girl, she entwined her legs around his and let out a breathless whisper, “Sire.”

On hearing this, Irene’s face flashed with anger, but she said nothing. Instead, she got up and left the room.

Rick eventually rolled off Mindy and lay panting on his back.

He asked her, “Why did you call me that?”

“Call you what? ‘Sire’?”

“Yes, ‘Sire’—what is that?”

“That’s what John liked us to call him.”

“Well, quit it—just call me ‘Rick’.”

“Okay, Rick.”

She giggled, “It’s weird calling you that.”

She propped herself up on an elbow and gazed at him, smiling.

“Can I get you anything? Something to drink, maybe?”

“Uh... Sure, that’d be great. What do you have?”

“Oh, anything you’d like! Beer, juice, tea, water, wine... you name it, we probably have it.”

“Ok, then some juice please. No, wait—how about hot tea?”

“On its way!”

She jumped out of bed and ran on her toes out of the room, still butt naked.

As soon as she was out the door, Rick rolled off the bed and moved to a window. Opening a curtain, he was momentarily taken aback at the sight outside. Perfectly manicured lawn that stretched on for at least two hundred yards broken up by bushes and flowering plants of all sorts, a score of shade trees that created idyllic little picnic spots for a hot summer’s day, at least two decorative fountains, and a long, marbled pond that no doubt was home to fish that were just as expensive as everything else appeared.

He opened the window and leaned out, but the sweet scent from the yellow roses below did nothing to take the edge off his disappointment as he saw that he was three stories up.

Too far to jump. Maybe I can climb down?

The wall was quite shear. He might be able to make it but the thought of trying made his heart race and his knees tremble.

I need a rope. The bedsheets!

As Mindy hustled down the stairs, she heard Irene and Jennifer arguing as they put away the kitchen supplies Jennifer brought back.

“How could you do that?” Jennifer exclaimed, “That’s rape! You and Mindy basically raped him!”

“So did you,” replied Irene, “Crawling on him in his sleep and getting off—you did the same thing.”

“Not at gunpoint, I didn’t! And when I said, ‘take care of him’ I didn’t mean sexually!”

Irene noticed Mindy tip-toeing into the room.

“Mindy!” said Irene, “you’re supposed to be watching him. What are you doing down here?”

“I’m making Rick some hot tea,” she said.

“No, you get back up there and watch him. I’ll make the tea.”

As Mindy turned to go back upstairs, Irene continued, “Wait. Take my gun.”

Irene handed the handgun to Mindy, who took it with a distasteful frown, and went back upstairs.

She opened the door to Rick’s room and gasped at what she saw: bedsheets tied to the iron headboard and run out through the window; Rick about to put a leg out as well.

“Rick!” she said, “Stop that!” And she raised the gun in his general direction put couldn’t quite bring herself to actually cover him with it.

Rick hesitated, then pulled his leg back in.

For a moment they just looked at each other. The gun wavered back and forth as Mindy sought to point it at Rick but just could not make herself actually do so.

Rick took this in, then steeled himself and stood tall.

“Mindy,” he said calmly, “put the gun down.”

Instantly, Mindy started to obey, dropping one hand from the gun. But as she started leaning over to put the gun on the floor, she stopped and straightened back up.

“N... no,” she said, “I can’t.”

But the muzzle didn’t rise back towards Rick—it remained aimed at the floor.

Rick saw her unwillingness to use the weapon, along with the trembling in her arms, and the confused expression on her face.

“Mindy,” he said, “listen to me. Who are you serving right now?”

“Irene,” she answered. “Irene and Jennifer.”

“And who should you be serving?”

“John. I... I obey John.”

“But John is dead now.”

Her face screwed up. “Yes,” she sobbed, tears beginning to leak.

“Why did you bring me here? What did you want me to be to you?”

“To... to... to be my new owner.”

Rick smiled gently and said, “You need to belong to someone, don’t you? You need to belong to me, don’t you?”

“Ye... Yes,” her voice quavered and her eyes, teary and out of focus, would not rise to meet his.

Rick took a step closer to her.

“Mindy, you can’t serve two masters. If you want to belong to me, you must choose to serve me. Do you want to belong to me, Mindy?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want to serve me?”

“Yes.”

“And you must obey the one you serve. Isn’t that true, Mindy?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Then, Mindy, it’s time. If you belong to me, if you serve me, then you will obey me now. Won’t you, Mindy?”

“Yes, Sire. I mean, ‘yes, Rick’.”

“Then I accept you. Come here.”

Mindy walked up to him, the gun hanging as limp in her hand as her head hung from her neck.

“Give me the gun.”

She didn’t hesitate as she placed the weapon in his outstretched hand.

Then Rick reached out to her shoulder and pulled her into a gentle embrace. At this, the dam broke and Mindy sobbed into his chest. He soothed her gently—making hushing noises and rubbing her back.

They were like this when the door opened and Irene walked in carrying a silver tray with a teapot and cup.

When she saw the tableau, she exclaimed, “Mindy! What the hell!”

The tray crashed to floor and Rick quickly brought the gun to bear on Irene’s center of mass.

Mindy spun around, saw Irene, saw the gun pointed at Irene, saw Rick’s finger on the trigger. She saw the finger tightening and the trigger coming back. She saw Irene about to die.

“No, Rick, don’t!”

Rick stopped; the trigger a hair away from releasing.

Silence reigned and no one moved until Jennifer, having heard the crash and come running up the stairs, burst into the room.

Rick didn’t flinch. The muzzle remained centered on Irene.

Jennifer froze at the scene. “Richard,” she whispered, “Please don’t.”

Again, time seemed to stop. No one breathed until, finally, Rick relaxed a hair. The trigger went back out to neutral, the muzzle dropped slightly, though still aimed firmly at Irene.

Feeling the release of tension, Mindy dropped to her knees on the floor beside Rick, fighting the urge to vomit.

“Richard,” Jennifer said, “Please put it down.”

“No,” he answered, with authority. “No, I won’t be doing that. You can’t keep me prisoner here.”

“But,” Jennifer said, “We can’t let you go either. If you’re going to abandon us, you might as well shoot us on your way out the door. We’ll be dead either way. I think you know that.”

“Why should I care what happens to three...,” he glanced at Mindy and changed the word he’d been about to use, “...three women who kidnapped me, held me at gunpoint, and forced me to have sex with them?”

Jennifer said, “I have no good answer to that. We did do those things to you. Maybe we deserve what happens to us. But you must realize by now that we aren’t the way we are because of our own choice. We’re victims too—we’re victims of the man we loved. And now that he’s gone, we have followed the only course he left open to us.

“Please, have mercy on us. You have the power. Even without the gun, you have the power. We will serve you and obey you as we did John.”

“Speak for yourself,” said Irene.

Jennifer rounded on her. “I’ve had just about enough of your attitude. You’re the one that tried to kill herself when John died. Here we have a way to survive, a way back to the pure joy and happiness we shared with John, and all you can do is snipe at Rick and act as if... as if you want to kill him!”

Irene looked shocked. “I don’t want to kill him!” she screamed at Jennifer, “I just want John back!”

Irene dropped to her knees and sobbed. Mindy got up and went to her, putting her arms around her and crying quietly with her sister.

After a moment, Jennifer too joined them—all three crying, sharing their grief together.

Rick lowered the gun and stood watching them for a time.

“Alright,” he eventually said, as Irene’s body-wracking sobs eased into something a little less powerful. “Maybe we can work something out.”

Mindy jumped to her feet and ran to Rick, embracing him with all her might. Jennifer looked at him and smiled gratefully, but Irene didn’t lift her head or show any other reaction to his words.

“Jennifer,” he said, “Will you give me your vow to submit your will to mine—to obey me and serve me without reservation?”

She paused, then said, “So long as you will not leave us, yes: I will.”

“Close enough,” said Rick.

“Irene...”

At her name, Irene jumped up and ran from the room.

Rick sighed, “She’s going to be a problem.”

“I’ll talk to her,” said Jennifer.

“Just make sure she doesn’t do anything stupid—either to me or herself.”

Jennifer nodded and left to find her.

“Mindy, you’re kind of crushing me,” said Rick.

Mindy had a huge smile on her face as she finally let go of him, looking up at her new owner.

“Come on,” he said, “Show me to the restroom. I need to pee!”

She laughed. On their way out, she looked at the spilled tea all over the carpet.

“Pooh,” she said, “What a mess. Do you still want some hot tea, Rick?”

He smiled, “No, Mindy. But thank you.”

MORE TO COME