The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“And I’ll Dance at the Coed Clubhouse”

Lisa Petty listened to the nurse and began to get cold feet. She appreciated the irony. Literally, her feet felt cold, as did her bare backside, exposed at the rear of her hospital gown. Why did it have to be so chilly in this room?

Lisa had already convinced herself that she was ready and willing to undergo the procedure. She made a half-hearted effort to listen to the litany of disclaimers and warnings that the nurse was reciting. Lisa understood what was going to happen. It was something she had wanted to do for a long time.

“Okay, Lisa, have you prepared your list of commands?”

“Right here,” she said, holding up a handwritten page.

“Then I’ll leave you to record it in your own voice. Press the red button to start and stop. We’ll download an MP3 to your phone in the morning.”

Alone, Lisa read from paper she had composed.

“I am an uninhibited young woman,” she began, speaking into the recorder. “I am beautiful. I am sexy. I am happy with my body. I like the shape of my bum. I like the size of my breasts. I want to show off my figure. I am not shy. I will wear clothes that don’t hide my body. I will go to parties. I will dance. I will flirt. I am happy with my sexuality. I will have a boyfriend. I will have lots of boyfriends. I will lose my virginity. Oh, and I’ll dance at the Coed Clubhouse.”

That last bit was not on her list. She added it at the last minute, feeling empowered, although she didn’t think she would really do it.

The Coed Clubhouse was a scummy-looking girly joint at the edge of town. Her parents had spotted it when they had driven Lisa to school with all her stuff.

“I don’t want to see you end up dancing in there, little lady,” her father joked as they passed by.

“Oh, John! Lisa doesn’t know anything about such places. She’s a good little girl, aren’t you, Lisa?” her mother added.

Lisa’s parents were very protective. They didn’t relish the thought of leaving their daughter on her own at a big state school miles from home. They told her to be careful and to Skype as often as she could. They were going to miss her so very much.

Lisa was relieved when her parents finally left. Nobody knew her here. The university seemed huge. She felt alone and scared, but here was a chance to make a new start. She wasn’t going to be the same, shy little Lisa everyone knew at home, who never went to parties, whose parents always told her what to do, told her how she should dress and when to come home. She was eighteen. She was going to be a different person in college.

Only it turned out to be much harder than she thought. She couldn’t just flip a switch and be outgoing, impulsive and reckless. She wished her parents hadn’t raised her to be so painfully shy. Whenever she heard of a party, her mother’s voice came into her head. When she saw other kids in her dorm heading out, it was her father who seemed to be in the doorway, telling her how to behave. Lisa felt as if she didn’t have any friends. Her roommate thought she must have been homeschooled for arcane and conservative religious reasons.

That was why Lisa was immediately attracted to the study that she saw advertised in the Psychology Building. An experimental assertiveness program, including drug trials and a subliminal self-motivation and affirmation plan, was looking for test subjects. Lisa jumped at the chance to improve her self-confidence and master her inhibitions. She was accepted at once as an ideal candidate for the untried but promising course of treatment. The study was even paying for her to participate.

Lisa endured weeks of preliminaries before the day finally arrived when she would be given her first dose of the drug. When the nurse saw that Lisa had pressed the red button, everything was ready to begin.

“Now, Lisa, just relax. It’ll be exactly like falling to sleep. While you sleep, you’ll be hearing your own voice reminding you of the person you want to be. When you wake up, there’ll be a new you. Nervous?”

“Not really,” Lisa said. “I want to change. I’m sick of being so timid.”

“Well, just swallow the pill and lie back and rest. And no matter what you might have heard, this pill is not the female Viagra. It’s true, the doctors expect to see some increase in sexual arousal, but remember the drug is generally administered at night. The aim is for a holistic adjustment in self-confidence. I shouldn’t be telling you this, but the doctors wouldn’t be surprised to see a marked uptick in sexual activity. I’ll make sure you leave in the morning with adequate protection.”

Lisa blushed but felt too drowsy to say anything. In another moment she was deeply asleep.

The nurse gently placed the headphones on Lisa’s head.

“I am an uninhibited young woman. I am beautiful. I am sexy. I am happy with my body. I like the shape of my bum. I like the size of my breasts. I want to show off my figure. I am not shy. I will wear clothes that don’t hide my body. I will go to parties. I will dance. I will flirt. I am happy with my sexuality. I will have a boyfriend. I will have lots of boyfriends. I will lose my virginity. Oh, and I’ll dance at the Coed Clubhouse.”

The next morning Lisa left like a truck had parked on her tongue. Her head seemed to have a cartoon playing in. She thought she heard music, but it was the noise of her pulse, connecting her head to her body, like rusted hinges on a banging door.

“Ugh! Is this what it feels like to be hung-over?”

A new nurse came to her and gave her a drink of water before double-checking her vital signs.

“How do you feel?”

“Um, okay I guess.”

Lisa was disappointed. She didn’t feel any different.

She didn’t feel impulsive. She didn’t feel sexy. She just felt blah. She wondered if she had been given a placebo.

The doctors filed in to examine her, but they didn’t stay long. They asked a few questions and told her not to expect drastic changes in the first days or weeks. They reminded her to stay on schedule with her nightly dosages and the subliminal therapy program. She was to report back in a week.

A cab drove her to her dorm. Her roommate thought that Lisa was having her wisdom teeth out. It was still only about nine in the morning when she got back to her room. Her roommate had an early class. She was glad to see that she was already gone.

Lisa was exhausted. For someone who had slept all night, why did she feel so tired? She had classes to get to right after noon. She thought it was a good idea to take a shower.

As the young women quickly slipped out of her clothes she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror on the back of the door. She stopped and did a double take. She turned to look at her butt. She did a few awkward poses, like a pinup model. She giggled to herself.

A funny swoon came over her from out of nowhere. That’s odd, she thought. She had to lie down.

Lisa stretched out naked, face up on her bed, where she could still see herself in the mirror. She didn’t think she had ever posed atop a bed nude before. As she watched herself in the mirror she pretended that someone was looking at her as she let her hands run up an down her body. Still staring at her reflection, she found that she had spread her legs open wide and drawn up her knees. She spontaneously put her hand between her legs and touched herself. Concentrating on the image of own sex as her fingers methodically worked her arousal to a heightened pitch, she couldn’t help but release a stifled whimper of pleasure as her body flushed and shook itself into an orgasm more rapidly than she could ever have expected.

“Oh my goodness!” Lisa thought. She jumped up quickly, noticing that she had left a wet spot on her bedspread under where her bottom had been. “I’ve got to get in the shower.”

Instead of her robe, Lisa just grabbed a towel to wrap around her and walked down the hall to the bathroom. She took a long, hot shower. When she returned to her room she frowned.

“What’s up with me today? I forgot my key! I’m locked out of my room!”

She stood in the fall, dripping wet, naked under a towel that, wrapped around her middle, barely ran from her nipples to her crotch.

She knocked on the room next door. A boy answered. It was a coed dorm.

“I’m locked out of my room. I don’t think the RA is here. Can I wait in your room until my roommate comes back?”

“Sure!”

Lisa sat on a bed with the towel around her, chatting with the two boys in the room. Every so often she’d get up to peek out the window, hoping to catch sight of her roommate returning from class. The boys were nice. Finally she saw her roommate. She thanked the nice boys and went back to her own room.

“Man!” one of the boys exclaimed after she was gone, “what was up with her! I could see everything when she sat down. She kept on flashing her pussy!”

“Yeah, and when she stood up, didn’t she realize that towel wasn’t covering her ass! I really thought she was going to just drop the towel altogether!”

“Why the show? Do you think she was just teasing us?”

“I don’t know. I guess. I never know what girls are trying to do. But if she tries it again, coming in here like that, I say we get more aggressive, the both of us, you know.”

“Yeah. She wants it.”

Lisa was having trouble deciding what to wear to class. She stood in front of her closet, naked, holding up outfit after outfit.

“You look good,” her roommate said.

“Thanks.”

“I mean, for having your wisdom teeth pulled. My face swelled up like a chipmunk.”

“Oh, yeah, I guess they came out really easily. Hey, you got anything I can wear today. For some reason, all my clothes look like something I thought was fashionable in middle school. I’ve got to go shopping.”

“Well, I don’t know, I might have something. We’re not really the same size.”

“Hey, how about that skirt and top you wore the other night?”

“Um, okay, but that was a Friday night. You sure you don’t want to just throw on some sweatpants or something. You’re only going to class”

“But that outfit was so cute. I just love your sense of fashion. So much more sophisticated than me.”

“Okay. I’m not sure how it’s going to look on you?”

Lisa pulled on the black mini skit and little V-neck crop top.

Lisa spun around, admiring herself in the mirror.

“You know, Lisa, you might want to try on one of your own tops. I think you’re, ah, a little bigger up there.”

“Oh, I love it!” Lisa cried, approving of how her breasts filled the top to overfilling.

She flung her book bag over her shoulder and headed out the door.

“Ah, Lisa, um,” the roommate pointed to below Lisa’s waist, “aren’t you forgetting something.”

Lisa pulled up the miniskirt to reveal her lack of underwear.

“Oh, gee, well, no time now. Don’t want to be late for class,” and she swung around and dashed off.

Every so often you catch sight of a young woman who happens to find herself in public having made a clearly mistaken wardrobe choice and who spends the rest of the day living with the consequences: a see-thru dress, a low cut blouse, some problems with buttons or snaps, or pants that ride so scandalously low that a fair portion of her butt hangs out no matter what she does. Windy days play havoc with short, flippy skirts. The skirt Lisa had slipped on over her hips would have been cheekily short even for a person it was meant to fit. Lisa seemed oblivious of the show she put on that afternoon, a flash of bare bum on the quad, sitting with her knees apart on the sun-drenched library steps. It was a beautiful, breezy autumn day.

When she leaned across her instructor’s desk to hand him an assignment the room went absolutely silent. The teacher was absorbed with looking down her shirt. The classroom behind her was stunned by what they could see looking up her skirt.

Lisa felt happy all day. She enjoyed her long legs. She liked the sensation of her bare butt under her skirt. The open feeling between her legs excited her.

“I’m beat,” she said, back in her room at the end of the day. “I can’t wait to curl up under the covers.”

Lisa pulled a t-shirt over her head, getting ready for bed.

“Uh, Lisa,” she roommate asked, “Where are you going?”

“Just out to brush my teeth.” She stuck a toothbrush covered with toothpaste into her mouth.

“Um, your bottom?”

Lisa looked down. All she was wearing was a t-shirt.

She shrugged and tugged down the front of her shirt so it mostly covered her pubic hair.

“It’s just down the hall,” she said with a mouthful of toothpaste and trotted out of the room, barefoot and bottomless.

She was gone for what seemed like long time.

When Lisa came back, her mouth was closed, and her roommate watched her reach for a red solo cup and spit a mouthful into it.

“Sorry, I know that’s gross, but I don’t think I like to swallow.”

“Why didn’t you just spit your toothpaste out in the sink?

“That wasn’t toothpaste,” Lisa said and climbed into bed.

Lisa had told her roommate that she was having trouble sleeping. She took the pill the doctors had proscribed, put in her ear-buds and fell asleep.

“I am an uninhibited young woman. I am beautiful. I am sexy. I am happy with my body. I like the shape of my bum. I like the size of my breasts. I want to show off my figure. I am not shy. I will wear clothes that don’t hide my body. I will go to parties. I will dance. I will flirt. I am happy with my sexuality. I will have a boyfriend. I will have lots of boyfriends. I will lose my virginity. Oh, and I’ll dance at the Coed Clubhouse.”

Lisa awoke with her tongue feeling like a toll both and her head like a film projector after a reel had jammed and burned. She was also as horny as a submarine of lesbian sailors wrecked on Hello Kitty Island.

She looked over at her roommate, who appeared to be asleep, and reached down between her legs. She came with such rapidity and vigor that, once she had caught her breath, she risked touching herself again, drawing her legs up under the covers, her fingers steady and rhythmic, inching herself on with little, gentle nudges. When she opened her eyes again, feeling full of sighs, she saw that her roommate was staring at her in the half-light of the morning. The roommate closed her eyes and turned to the wall. Lisa got out of bed and went to the bathroom, as barefoot and bottomless as the night before.

“I hate my clothes,” Lisa said to herself, “I need to buy a whole new wardrobe.” She stood in front of her closet and pouted.

Lisa considered her options.

“When these pills start kicking in, I don’t want to be seen wearing my old fuddy-duddy things my Mom bought for me. I should throw them all out. But I can’t go around naked.” She giggled at that.

“I can save something from my work-study job, but not much. The Assertiveness Study is paying me too, but the checks haven’t come in yet. I begin work as a nude model for drawing classes in the Art Department next Monday, so I’ll be making more after that. I’ll need something to wear to the Theta Pi Hump Day party, and Thursday is Amateur Night at the Coed Clubhouse, but I guess I can put on what I wore for Hump Day, because I’ll just be taking it off.”

Lisa was naked. She’s been taking the experimental drug for the last five days, and she was afraid she was going to have to tell the doctors it wasn’t working. She couldn’t say that she felt any different. She sighed and wondered what it would be like to be a daring and confident young woman. She picked up a soiled party dress that belonged to her roommate and sniffed it.

“I can’t borrow anything of my roommate’s. I think she’s stopped talking to me.”

Lisa frowned. She regretted trying anything with her roommate, but it seemed like she was into it. She thought that most college girls experimented a bit. At least that’s what people said online. But the look on her face when Lisa touched her! She hadn’t seen the girl since.

“I could ask Mom and Dad when I Skype later tonight, but I’ll have to be quick. There’s a guy who wants to see me at nine.”

Lisa was surprised at how easy it was to find a boyfriend. And now she had (she counted on her fingers), how many? She wasn’t sure if she should count the professor or not. He didn’t seem too disappointed when she told me she wasn’t a virgin anymore.

Lisa was pensive. It would have been nice to know who the first boy had been. That would have made it more special. She brightened up when she considered that that just meant that they all were special. So nice, all of them, all the boys at the party.

Looking at her figure in the mirror, she practiced a few moves for Thursday night. Work the crowd. Show skin to win. She got down on all fours on her bed and turned her head to see what she looked like from behind.

“Jeepers, you can really see everything, and I mean everything!”

Lisa wondered how if would feel, after she had posed for those picture, to be looking at those parts of her body so very close up, in high definition. The people online had liked what she sent them already, but that was just using her iPhone. She’d have to miss class to meet that at that motel, but she was sure she was getting one A this term.

Lisa wished the assertiveness drug had more of an effect on her. She hated being so timid. She hoped she would be able to do all the things the photographers wanted next week. She had remembered to keep her pubic hair shaved off.

But before then, if she was lucky, she might even win the thousand-dollar prize at the Coed Clubhouse. That would be nice. The club website reminded Amateur Night contestants not to dress like a stripper. Guys wanted to see you as the girl next door. But you had to show skin to win, and you needed to work the crowd. Lisa hoped she’d be ready.

She pulled on some low-rise Abercrombie shorts and a Hollister cami. The tiny shorts were tight on her bum. She looked at clock.

“I think I have time for a nap.”

She swallowed a pill and put in her ear buds.

“I am an uninhibited young woman. I am beautiful. I am sexy. I am happy with my body. I like the shape of my bum. I like the size of my breasts. I want to show off my figure. I am not shy. I will wear clothes that don’t hide my body. I will go to parties. I will dance. I will flirt. I am happy with my sexuality. I will have a boyfriend. I will have lots of boyfriends. I will lose my virginity. Oh, and I’ll dance at the Coed Clubhouse.”