The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

And so it begins

It was a beautiful summer day, and I could not resist the urge to take the dog to the park. I stopped at the newspaper stand and bought a paper so I could sit and read while the dog played and had a good time. Sitting on a bench in the park, I looked over the pond, and watched the ducks diving for food under the water, as I let my body absorb the suns rays. Looking through the paper I came across a new article about the strange disappearances that had been taking place in the city. Entire families were disappearing overnight without even the slightest trace of where they went. Police were at a loss, nothing was ever taken, no one ever asked for a ransom, nothing, just gone. The only clues that were ever found at any of the crime scenes (which they were not even sure they were crime scenes) was black smudges here and there. Shaking my head, I folded the paper back up and continued to enjoy the day.

A while later, I was walking home from the park with my dog and I noticed a something black laying on the ground. My dog stopped dead in its tracks and the hair on the back of its neck stood straight up as a low growl eminated in his throat. “Stop that” I scolded and he did, slowly backing away from it with his tail between his legs. Picking up a stick I poked at whatever it was using caution because my dog was acting so strange. As I poked at it the sunlight glittered off it and it appeared to be very slippery. Moving it around it looked like nothing more than a pair of silk, or latex underwear. Dropping some of my guard because how harmful could a simple pair of underwear be, I reached down and touched them. The feeling was electric, sending shivers down my spine, and whatever I touched was so slick that I had a hard time grabbing a hold of it. Finally getting a grip I picked it up and could feel my dog trying to pull away from his leash. I know I should have took heed to this reaction but I couldn’t seem to take my eyes off this shiny black substance that felt so good to touch. Looking it over I came to the conclusion that this was definitely a pair of underwear, and for whatever reason I felt I needed to take it home to try on.

Once home I let the dog off the leash and turned my attention to the prize I had found on the way home. My dog took off running, and wanted nothing to do with me while I was holding it in my hands. Looking it over more carefully I came to the conclusion that these were new and someone must have dropped them on their way home. Rubbing my fingers across them I could not figure out what they were made of, but I knew they must feel amazing so I eagerly decided I had to try it on. Once in the bedroom I stripped off my pants and panties and held the strange new ones out in front of me. Watching the light shining off the black surface I fell into almost a trance and honestly don’t even remember sitting down to put them on. All I could remember was I was sitting down on the bed and I already had 1 leg in them and was lifting my other leg to slide it in as well. Slowly I pulled them up, and once I reached my sex I could feel what seemed like a plug. Strange I thought to myself, I don’t remember that being there before. I was too far gone by this point, I had to know what they felt and looked like on me so I worked the plug into place and eased it into my sex. Pulling on the waist band again I felt a simular feeling around my ass, so I reached back and sure enough it was another plug for my ass. Knowing this was not there before, I began to get concerned, but I knew I had gone to far to turn back now. Working the plug into position I started pushing it in, and almost stopped because it felt way to large to fit. Suddenly I felt a slight pulse, and it began to slide in further. Feeling this I gave it one last push and it slid the rest of the way in. Breathing a little easier, I worked the waistband the rest of the way up into place and let go. Slowly the pulsing increased to the point I felt I was going to explode right then and there. Laying back on the bed, I just moaned in extacy unable to do anything but enjoy all these sensations running through my lower body. After what seemed like an eternity I came like never before, and just lay there in complete awe of what I had just experienced. After a minute or 2 the pulsing started again, but it remained just a light stimulation, allowing me to still function. Standing up and walking to the mirror to see how they looked on me as the light bounced off the surface of them, I could barely walk they felt so nice, and rubbed me in such a naughty way. In front of the mirror I lifted my shirt and looked down at them smiling until I noticed they were slowly moving. More like a pulsing movement around my sex and ass, but enough to scare the hell out of me. Reaching down to grab a hold of them and pull them off I received a sharp pain in my sex, ass, and around my waist. Letting go I fell to the ground in pain, and the pain turned into a burning feeling that got hotter and hotter, until I couldn’t take it anymore and passed out.

I awoke on the floor, unsure how I got there. Then I felt a pulsing feeling in my ass, and a gentle rubbing on my sex. Quickly aroused again I reached down to handle business, forgetting that I was still laying on the floor. Feeling something warm and sticky I pulled my hands back up and looked at them. Horrified I remembered everything, as I looked down at my fingers seeing them covered in some form of black substance. Jumping up I ran to the sink and turned on the water to try and wash this substance off. Without much luck, I turned from the sink and turned on the shower. Pulling off my shirt and bra leaving black smugs on everything I touched I jumped in the shower and began scrubbing my arms and hands feverishly. Reaching down with my scrubby covered in soap I started scrubbing my sex and waist area trying to get through this substance that seemed to be attached to my body, and then scrubbed even harder when it appeared that I was spreading it more than I was removing it. Finally I stopped and stood there in the hot water looking down at myself mortified. All I had managed to do was spread it down onto my thighs, and half of my belly. My hands were completely covered as well as half of my arms. It looked like I was wearing a pair of black latex gloves. I turned off the water, and got out of the shower. I tried to dry myself off I realized that everywhere I touched with the towels was also spreading this black substance. Putting the towel down I walked out of the bathroom still naked with the strange black substance still on my skin. In the doorway to my room my dog stood, with a low growl in his throat. Yelling at him he turned and ran out of the room with his tail between his legs. Looking in the mirror, I gasped at how much it had spread, and sat down on a chair to try and figure out a solution. A slow pulsing in my sex and ass kept me distracted, and after a few minutes I found myself thinking more about pleasure than the situation I was in. Slowly I lowered my hands to my waist and started rubbing the sticky black substance while working the fingers from my other hand into my sex. After several hours of pleasuring myself I found I was on the floor again, and most of my lower body was covered in the black substance. Still very aroused I ran my hands over it and it felt so wonderful. I was overwhelmed with sensations and just could not get enough. I began rubbing my hands over the areas on my legs that still were not covered, almost pushing the substance down onto them. And it seemed the more I spread it the better it felt. After a short time I came down again from the aroused state of euphoria I was in and realized what I had done. Looking down at my legs it looked like I was wearing a pair of thick black pantyhose. It was perfect, and it made my legs look flawless. Snapping back out of my trance, I stood up and went back to my mirror. As I stood there in front of the mirror staring at my reflection I had a brief moment of clarity. “What the fuck is going on, and what have I done to myself.” I said, I looked at my sticky black ooze covered hands, and then back at the mirror watching the glittery black substance slowly pulsing on my body. I stood there lost in the shimmering shine of it wondering how something that started out as such a cute pair of panties could turn into this nightmare. Putting my hand on my stomach I tried to grab at it to yank it off but I couldn’t get it to budge. In fact to more I tried the more it seemed to spread, and the burning started again. Soon it felt like my entire body was on fire which caused me to struggle harder and harder to get it off. Soon I couldn’t tell which was spreading it the worst my struggling or was it growing on me itself. As my panic eased off from sheer exhaustion I realized that with the exception of my head my entire body was now consumed by this substance. Starting to cry from the pain I laid down on my bed and lay there in the fetal position. My entire body was on fire and I could feel whatever this was slowly pulsating over my skin. A short time passed and I realized that it had worked its way up my neck and was now slowly creeping up the back of my head and over my chin. I knew it was over, and it was only a matter of time before it completely consumed me. Why had I not taken the warning from my dog when he was so worked up by it? It was too late to worry about that now. I closed my eyes, and lay my head on my hands feeling it start to spread onto my face. One last breath, now it is done.

In the empty apartment aside from a dog, a black ooze slowly rolls off the bed. Slowly but steadily it works its way to the door breaking off into numerous smaller pieces that roll in time with the original part. A dog barking, followed by a short yelp, with a couple hours of wimpering and scratching. Once again the apartment is empty and another black ooze works its way out the door breaking up into more pieces. A work day ends and people start returning home, soon others find strange looking panties, pantyhose, or accidently step in puddles of black goo that doesn’t want to come off their shoes, or gets stuck on their hands when they try to wipe it off.