The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

And the pupil becomes the foot Mistress

Summary: When a teacher meets one of his most problematic studenst, he doesn’t imagine that his life is about to change, forever.

Categories: mc—mf—fd—ft

Note:

Most of my previous stories included some foot fetish content. This one, however, is the most explicit one about that matter, and is almost completely focused on female feet. If you are also into this, I hope you like it; if you are not that much into feet, this may be a bit too much for you, but I invite you to read it and tell me your opinion on it anyway.

Enjoy!

Disclaimer:

This is a piece of fiction. You should not read it if you are offended by explicit sexual action, or if you are too young to read it. You should not post this in any other place without telling me first. If you have any comments or suggestions, you are free to send them to me to .

* * *

I’m in my office, at the University of L. I look down at my agenda, althought I already know what’s coming next: I have a meeting with Dorothy McKane, one of my third year students, to talk to her about her continous absence to my classes and her refusal to meet deadlines for essays and homework. I have to say I am nervous about this meeting: Dorothy is no common student. She is 22 years old, tall, redheaded and athletic, with deep blue eyes and a sceptic grin on her face. She always dresses provocatively, with big clevages, high heels and all, and she is always surrounded by younger boys who follow her wherever she goes, just like puppets. Some people say she’s a witch. There are even some rumors about people drastically changing their behavior after confronting her. I don’t believe them, of course. Or at least, I don’t want to believe them. But the idea of being in a room along with this girl, well, it gives me the creeps.

Here she is. She knocks on the door and enters without waiting for me to answer. As I stand up to welcome her, she moves forward, waving her hips from side to side, and she sits down on the visitors’ chair without saying a word. She is wearing a short miniskirt, and a silky red blouse that shows a generous amount of flesh beneath her neck. I shouldn’t be nervous: I’m her teacher, I’m older than her, I am in control here. Or am I?

“Well”, I tell her after a dramatic pause, “you know why you are here, aren’t you”.

She doesn’t answer. She just looks at me with her penetrating eyes and says nothing.

“You know”, I continue, “that as a student you have some obligations, some requisits that you have to meet in order to pass”.

She keeps dead silent, staring at me. It is a weird sensation, just like if she could see past my skin, and directly into my brain.

I take a piece of paper out my desk and handle it to her. It’s her assistance sheet. It’s all marked in red. She takes a quick look at it and turns her eyes back to me again, with no expression on her face.

“As you can see”, I continue, trying not to show that I am quite shocked and a bit scared by her attitude, “you haven’t attended your last 10 lectures, you haven’t submitted any essays...”

At that point, I hear her voice for the first time. She says: “Submit”.

“What?", I ask, puzzled.

“Submit. It’s a pretty word, don’t you think?”

I feel suddenly dizzy looking into her eyes. They seem to glow, the seem to turn and change colours as I look at them. I try to look away, but I can’t . Her eyes seem to become bigger and bigger, filling the room. They are all I can think off...

“Submit”, she says.

“Submit”, I repeat, unable to focus on what I was trying to say to her. Suddenly I feel weak. My body is screwed to the chair, or at least that’s how I feel. I can only wait for her to speak again.

“Submit”, she repeats, but I don’t see her lips moving. It’s like if her eyes where talking to me, or as if her mind had entered my mind and was directly placing thoughts in there.

She continues: “It’s even more beautiful it you use it in a sentence: ‘I submit to you’. Say it.”

“I submit to you”.

“Repeat it”.

“I submit to you. I submit to you”.

I don’t know what I’m doing. The words keep falling off my mouth, and echoing in my own head. It’s like if she had opened my mind with her fingers, and words could fit in directly, making space by pushing my old ideas away.

“That’s right. Submission is cool, submission is sexy, don’t you think?”

“Yes”

“Say it”

“Submission is sexy”

“Submission is a real turn on”

“A turn on...”

“In fact, you have always been submissive, you have always liked powerful women, you have always liked to surrender to them, right?”

“Yes...”

“And now that you are with me, you are feeling very comfortable, because you know I am a powerful woman”

“Powerful... woman”

“And you are so relaxed with me, you trust me so completely, that you would confess even your dirties secrets to me, am I right?”

“I would... confess... everything to you”

“Because you trust me”

“I trust you”, I agree.

“Because I am too powerful for you to resist”

“I can’t... resist”

“So, tell me, Mr. S., apart from submission, what else turns you on?”

I don’t want to say anything. I force myself to keep my mouth shut... for a while. But her eyes are too strong, and her voice is too seductive.

“Come on, be good and tell Dorothy...”

“Wo... women”, I answer reluctantly, like a child in the middle of an exam.

“Of course women”, she answers, “I could have guessed that from the way you kept looking at my tits. I mean something more specific: asses, tits, uniforms, leather, bondage...”

My voice trembles when I finally answer: “Fffff... female feet”. I feel ashamed. It’s something that I have only told my wife, and she reacted with disgust. But Dorothy’s reaction is far from that:

“Feet?", she repeats. For the first time, her one-sided grin becomes a full smile of triumph. “That is so funny, because, you see, I have the prettiest feet you have ever seen”.

I am suddenly forced to look down by an invisible hand, and I discover that it is true: her feet are perfect, not just pretty, but perfect. They are long, slender, pale; in fact, they are so pale they look like marble. She is just dangling one of her shoes on the top of her foot, to allow me to look at her sweet sole.

Then, her shoe falls to the floor. “Oooops”, she says. “Look what just happened”. She giggles. I feel an erection starting to grow at the sight of such a sexy foot, and I suddenly feel the need to touch it, to lick it, to press it against my crotch, to masturbate on it, to come on it. I try to refrain, but then she speaks again, with her hissing voice: “Would you be a dear and pick that shoe for me, please?”

It’s not a request, it’s not even a suggestion: it’s an order, and I can’t do anything to stop myself: I am crawling on the floor, getting closer and closer to her bare foot, which turns and turns in the air, provocatively. I grasp the shoe and try to put it again on her foot, but my hands are trembling with the sight and the proximity of her perfect arch, her tender little toes, her polished nails.

“That’s ok, my pet”, she says, patting my head, “you can leave it on the ground. In fact, I think I will be more comfortable without shoes. Would you like to take off the other one?”

“Yes”, I say, my hands shaking and my heart pounding with anticipation.

“You can call me Mistress”, she adds

“Yes, Mistress”

“Ok, you can take my shoe off, but you can’t touch my feet yet”

I try to do it softly, but I am too eager and I pull the shoe violently, discovering another perfect sexy foot which dangles and swings in front of me, mesmerizingly. I follow it with my eyes, and I lift my hand to reach it, but something stops me, and I stay there, with my mouth and my eyes wide open, breathing heavily, feeling the hunger for those tasty soles.

“I bet you would love to give me a foot massage now, am I right?”

“Yes”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, Mistress”

“You are going to have to ask for it politely, then”

“Please, Mistress, let me massage your feet”

“Mmmmh, that’s not quite enough. How bad would you want it?”

I feel feverish, and I can’t take my eyes off her sweet soles and toes.

“I want it madly, I need it, please let me touch your feet!”

“Ok, my pet, I will let you massage my feet, but you must know that my feet are intoxicating, like a drug, and the more you touch them, the more you will need them”

“I don’t care”, I say, “please let me touch them”

“Ok”, she concedes, finally, gently offering both her soles, “but just with your hands, nothing else”.

I feel like I’m going to explode, like my penis is going to explode, when I touch her feet for the first time and I see that they are just as tender and soft as I expected, just a but sweaty but not too much, without a flaw, without any scratch in her pure white skin. I press her soles, feeling her tender flesh under my fingers, and make them travel up to her tiny pointy toes.

She moans and purrs: “This is not your first time, uh?", she says, giggling.

I am to absorbed in her feet to answer. I am caressing her toes one by one, in circles, admiring the perfection of her curvy nails, and then I’m going back again down to the ankle, and back to her sweet arches again.

“I bet it gets a little boring after a while”, she says. Boring? If I wasn’t in a deep trance I would tell her that I could go on like this forever; that never, in my whole life, have I experienced such pleasure, such happiness. “I bet you would kill to be able to lick my feet clean, wouldn’t you.”

The idea enters my head like a lightning, so sudden and so shocking that I almost lose my mind. Kissing, licking, sucking those perfect feet! I feel like I’m going to start crying like a little boy.

“Oh, yes, Mistress... Please...”

“Ok, you will be allowed to clean my feet with your tongue, but that would mean surrendering the very last inch of your body and soul to me, do you understand?”

“Yesss”

“Do you accept being my foot slave forever?”

“Yessss. Please let me suck your toes”

“Do you surrender your will completely to me?”

“Yesss”

“Ok, you can worship my feet now”

And yet again, when I thought no more bliss was possible, the moment I press my tongue against her sole, a wave of unbearable pleasure strikes me and I collapse on the floor, closing my eyes and pressing eagerly my mouth against her foot. Now I’m lying on the carpet, and I’m almost unable to move, all my muscles are tense and my mind is turning.

Dorothy keeps both her feet close to my mouth and to my nose, and I can feel their penetrating essence. I am captivated by it, and I inhale deeper, trying to capture it in my mind forever.

“That’s right”, says Dorothy, “lick them and surrender your will”.

But it’s unnecessary: by now, I don’t have any will but to worship her feet, to lick her arches, to bite her toes one by one, to press them against my lips and suck on them, and to feel her cold soles against my cheeks. Her taste is deep and bittersweet, and it seems to me like the best thing I have ever tasted in my life. I cannot get enough of it. When I finish licking her right foot I start with the left one, and all over again. My crotch is expanding inside my trousers, almost painfully. I can’t think any more: the only thing in the world is my Mistress and her slender powerful sexy feet.

At one point, Dorothy inserts her left foot inside my mouth and thrusts it deep inside, while pressing my nose with the other one. I cannot breathe, but I don’t care: I am licking my Mistress’s soles and toes, I have half her foot inside my mouth. If I died right now, I would die in a state of complete happiness.

“Lick”, she says, “lick and surrender to me”

And I lick, and I lick and I lick.

“Surrender to me”

And I surrender completely to her. I keep on worshipping her until I almost pass out. I feel in paradise. I understand that my life now has a meaning: to serve and worship my foot Goddess.

“You know”, she says, “if you are a really good boy, I may have a reward for you.”

I am exhausted, but the way she is playing with her feet on my chest attracts my attention again.

“I could do you a footjob”, she adds.

I can’t believe what I hear.

“A... a... footjob?”

My girlfriend never did me a footjob. I could never have dreamed of her doing me a footjob. The only idea of asking my girlfriend for a footjob would make her sick. But Dorothy... my Mistress... my Goddesss. A wave of complete gratitude invades me. My soul is devoted to her. I embrace her legs and start sobbing.

“Yes, a footjob. But you will have to do something for me first.”

“You are my Mistress, my Goddess, I would do anything for you”.

Dorothy softly pushes me back, and open her legs to the sides of the chair. I know what that means, I know what I’m supposed to do. “You can imagine that you are still licking my feet if you prefer”, she says. And that does the trick. My erection starts to throb once again as I get on my knees and slowly take off her panties, sliding them through Dorothy’s long legs, down to her feet, where they get stuck between her toes. Playfully, I tear them off with my teeth. Dorothy laughs. I am so happy that I made her laugh.

And there it is: with her words still echoing in my head, I can see the image of her perfect feet, put together in the form of her vulva. And when I press my mouth against it, and lick her clit with my tongue, it tastes the same as her feet, the same bittersweet and penetrating taste. So I stick my tongue inside her pussy, I close my eyes and I devote myself to worshipping my Goddess once more.

And I lick, and I lick, and I lick.

I don’t know how long it lasts. I can feel Dorothy’s body reacting to my treats. I can feel her legs getting tense and her back arching, trying to meet the rhythm of my licking and sucking. Her pussy is getting wetter and wetter, and her is now more dense, even more intoxicating.

I suck on her clit and I imagine it’s one of her toes. I play with it inside my mouth, with my tongue, between my lips. I pull her pussy lips wide open and stick my fingers as far as I can, and I imagine that the wetness that surrounds them is the sweat of her soles, and I think I am going to go crazy.

Moaning and gasping, Dorothy pushes me away.

“Now”, she says, “you are going to fuck me, fuck me hard and long, but you are not going to cum, whatever happens you are not going to cum, do you understand?”

“Yes. Won’t cum. Yes”

“Because if you are a good boy, I will do you a footjob afterwards”

“Yes... a footjob”.

“But you have to be a good boy and not cum until I do you a footjob. Otherwise, I won’t let you touch my feet any more... ever!”

Never touching your feet! Only thinking about that makes me desperate. I must obey. I must please my Mistress, or she will take her feet away from me!

“Now, fuck me hard, slave!”

I unzip my pants and take my dick out. My legs are trembling but I manage to stand still and insert my cock in her wet vagina, deep inside, and out again, thrusting her harder and harder. Her tits have gone out of the blouse and bounce with each new push, jumping up and down in front of my face.

Dorothy is breathing heavily, she groans like a wild animal. I think I am going to come, but then her order hits me, and freezes. I lift my Mistress fro the chair, throw all my papers, exams and notes, to the floor, and place her on my table, where I can get better access to her pussy. My dick is like a rock: I have never felt it this hard before. I go inside her again, and start pushing, deep and fast.

Suddenly, my Goddess lifts her legs and places her feet on my face. Another gift from my love, my Mistress, perfection. I can smell the sweat on her soles again, I am allowed -almost forced- to suck her toes, and I get lost in the unbearable sensation of having her delightful feet all over my face, my body, my soul, my life.

I hear her crying and moaning: “Yes, fuck me like that, fuck me; don’t come, don’t come and you will be rewarded”. How could I ever forget it? How could I forget anything my Goddess says? She has closed her eyes, and her hands massage her own breasts, pinching her nipples ,

With her feet so close to my tongue and my nose, I keep on pounding and pounding, like a robot. My mind is focused on not coming, but the pleasure is almost too strong: her tight wet pussy closing around my cock, her voice telling me to keep going, harder and faster, her feet in my mouth, on my eyes, on my face, her sweet toes on my tongue, between my lips, like little clits ready to suck. Her smell, her moans, everything is intoxicating. I keep fucking her for what seems to me like hours.

And when she gets to orgasm herself, her hips start to push and move in circles, and I really have to focus on her tender soles not to come. She is screaming, arching her back, rubbing her clit against my penis, pressing her feet hard against my face, so hard I can’t even breathe, but I don’t care, I keep thrusting her the hardest I can without orgasming myself. I can see she is having a massive orgasm or maybe more than just one, by the way she keeps spasming and moaning.

I can still hear the voice of my Goddess in my head: “Don’t come, and you will be rewarded. I will do you a footjob...". Only the hope of more pleasures to come keeps me from exploding as her orgasm slowly fades away, and her body stops shaking.

Then she opens her eyes, and again I can feel her sight penetrating my brain. She looks exhausted but satisfied. Once again, a wave of pure happiness invades me, and I feel overwhelmed by the generosity of my Mistress.

“So, you have been a really good boy”, she says, still panting. “It’s time for your reward. Sit down on the chair.”

I do what I am told (how could it be otherwise), and then she places her feet around my dick.

“Now, listen to me carefully: I will wank you with my feet for five minutes: my power over your body and soul is so complete, that you will not be able to come, no matter how hard you want it, until I say so. And when you do, when you get to orgasm, that will mean the end of your old personality, and your new identity as my slave and pet will become complete and definitive. Is that clear?”

“Oh, yes, Mistress, yes”

“Do you want me to turn you into my foot slave forever?”

“Yes, I want to be your foot slave forever!”

“Will you obey me as your foot Mistress forever?”

“I will obey you forever!”

“Repeat it!", she says, as she starts moving her feet up and down my dick.

“I will obey you, forever... I will obey you... forever... I... will...”

And while I repeat it like a mantra, her feet are skillfully thrusting my dick, making me the best footjob a man can imagine: her sweaty soles are as wet and tight as her vagina, her fingers are as playful as ten little tongues caressing the tip of my penis. She is looking at me, and I can tell that she is reading in my mind that this is the most extreme pleasure I have ever experienced.

I don’t know how long it’s taking: to me, it looks like it will never end. I’m on the edge of madness. In normal conditions, I would have come with the first contact of her feet on my crotch. But she has forbidden me to come: I must wait for her order. And so, her feet keep pumping, and I’m sitting on the chair with my eyes closed, grasping the seat in an attempt not to fall. My body is arching, my body is aching, every muscle is tense and begging to let go, but I can’t, I can’t until she orders me.

And her feet keep caressing my dick, her feet keep pumping, her feet keep thrusting.

My heart beats so hard and so fast I think I am about to die, or pass out. The pleasure each movement of her soles provoke on my dick is indescribable. My mind spins. I need to come.

“I need... to come...", I manage to articulate.

“Not yet, slave!", she answers, increasing the rhythm of her movements.

“Please! I need... to come...!”

“Not... yet!”

The pressure of her feet against my cock is tighter than before, and her movements are faster, and the pleasure keeps increasing, and increasing, and it’s starting to be so intense that it hurts, and if she doesn’t allow me to come now I will start to cry and beg and fall to the floor like a worm...

But then again, my Mistress is generous, and I hear her divine voice saying: “You can come now, slave”.

And I come, and the orgasm is like electricity shocking and shaking my entire body, starting in my dick, which is still being violently pumped by Dorothy’s heavenly soles, and expanding to every inch of my skin, to every muscle, to every vein and bone in my body.

And at the same time, when the unbearable pleasure hits my head, I feel how my mind starts to melt, and all my memories and thoughts are substituted by the image of my Goddess and her feet, by the sensation of her soles against my skin, and by the idea of obeying her and worshipping her feet forever.

And I embrace that idea, and pleasure keeps hitting me, and the idea of my Goddess’s feet and the idea of pleasure get so intensely connected in my brain that nothing ever will change it.

My own orgasm is as long and powerful that when I open my eyes I find myself soaked in my own sperm, lying on the floor and with Dorothy’s feet still on my crotch. I have problems breathing.

“That was good, wasn’t it, slave?”

“Yes, it was, Mistress”.

“Well, that is only the beginning of what I will give to you if you are a good pet. Will you be a good pet?”

“Yes, Mistress”.

“Will you obey me forever?”

“I will, Mistress”.

“Well, here’s what you’re going to do, slave.", she says.

And I listen to her, and her orders stick directly into my mind. At that point, I understand that I have started a new life: a life of total submission, following and obeying my foot Mistress wherever she goes, just like all those other puppets.

And I am the happiest man on Earth.