The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“And Then She was Gone”

Copyright © 2003

All rights reserved W.A.C.

Read First: ADULT MATERIAL WARNING This piece contains adult material & language. If you are under legal age, easily offended, or live in a state or principality, county, or country where such material is restricted or prohibited then do not read further, do not download, do not remove from where you have found it. Any such distribution is solely the responsibility of the party distributing this material in prohibited markets. This material is NOT for distribution to persons in such areas or not of legal age to determine if such material is acceptable. Or for commercial purposes without express permission of the author. No ideas, activities, or content is intended to be taken as anything but fantasy, beyond any entertainment value it is not an avocation of anything contained in this fully fictional material. However, what imaginative couples may do in their own bedrooms on a willing basis is none of my damned business. <Wink>

Synopsis: Matt explains what Ice Cream, MC, and fat monkeys all have in common.

Authors note: See at end of story. (I don’t want to ruin it with inadvertent premature... comments). I’ll just make two comments/observations:

  1. This is a “lottery” story.
  2. The lucky winner at the end of this story COULD be you.
Categories: MC MF HU MD(as far as we know to date)

“And then she was gone!” Matt looked absolutely distraught. “Who would have guessed. I didn’t know!” Matt grabbed Bill by the shirt and almost yanked him off his feet and half way across the table. Their drinks and everything else on the table scattered. “Who could have guessed!”

Matt was somewhere between breaking down and crying like a girl, and head butting something until his brains oozed out his ears, or the immovable object became movable. Maybe having a few drinks to talk whatever was bothering him over wasn’t the brightest idea Bill had ever had. At least in a public place someone might step in before Matt did something to him that couldn’t be fixed surgically. Bill made a mental note: Big guy plus drinks plus distraught equals bad. Bill looked around; the place had gone almost dead quiet (like in one of those stock tip commercials), which was amazing for a bar on a Saturday night.

Through the corner of his eye Bill thought he could see a bouncer making his way around the side of the room. “Matt, calm down. I want to help ya buddy but I can’t do anything if we get beat up and bounced outta here.” He made a head gesture indicating the extra large super jumbo sized bouncer closing very seriously on them, the one that he hoped Matt might still be sane enough to pick up on. He was parting the patrons like a bulldozer in thin underbrush, no; more like a giant reptile in a Japanese horror flick smashing all the buildings and cars in its’ path. Matt glanced that way and his grip loosened. Thank god someone was still home.

Bill fell back in his seat. “It’s ok, really. No problem. I got it. Be cool.” The bouncer surprisingly stopped and stood watching, waiting for a cue to either smash Tokyo or go quietly back into the sea. His job was to prevent disturbances, not cause them.

Bouncers hunt by motion and sound (like raptors and other movie monsters) he told himself, freezing in place. “If I don’t move, maybe he’ll stomp someone else...”

Bill carefully, slowly so as to not draw further attention straightened himself. And surprisingly Matt had enough sense left in him to sit calmly back down. The bouncer wasn’t fully convinced, but just continued to watch, giving them “the Tokyo eye”. “Hey buddy, lets finish our drinks and then we’ll talk some more.”

“My fault, my fault,” Matt sobbed. “All my freakin fault.” Bill tried not to make too much of his friends borderline mental meltdown, tried to play it cool, not notice, as much for his friends sake as for the benefit of the looming bouncer. He gestured for the waitress, who quite reasonably looked dubiously to the bouncer for some kind of instructions. Serve? Don’t serve? Bill threw her his best “we’ll be good, my friends had a bad day, please please, pretty please” look. She checked the bouncer who frowned thoughtfully, then gave a indefinite “go ahead but proceed cautiously” nod. She took their order and scurried away out of the danger zone.

“Matt... buddy. Ya have to be a little bit clearer on the details if I’m gonna help. You do want my help right? That is what ya asked me to meet you her for right?”

Matt nodded and finished half a sixteen ounce beer in a gulp. Bill still couldn’t believe Matt’s capacity.

“Anyway. What was your fault?”

“Tina.”

Bill nodded he understood and waited for Matt to open up. For what seemed like forever Matt just sat there.

“Tina...?” Bill prodded.

“Tina,” Matt repeated, then sighed deeply.

“Tina...” Bill tried again. Matts eyes welled up with tears. Bill had never seen this side of Matt. The toughest guy he knew had a soft spot after all and it was...

“Tina...<sniffle> she’s... gone. My fault.” Nothing new yet. “She , we, it was a game for Christ’s sake!” Bill gave Matt a confused look. It was beginning to look like a very long night. “We played this ...<whispered> kinky sort of game.” Another long pause.

“And this game is somehow the reason she left?” Bill asked, trying desperately to find out SOMETHING useful.

“Yaah, she was into this kinky hypnosis thing. She liked to pretend she was under my control. She liked to be told what to do. She really got off on it. To tell the truth I kinda did too once I got the hang of it. Damn it!” Matt stood up again. Bill instinctively leaned back out of reach. The bouncer took half a step. Matt saw the look on Bills face and sat back down. “It was a game,” he pleaded. Clearly Matt was trying to convince himself of something. “At least... I thought it was. How was I to know she wasn’t bull-shittin around? Christ she really was under my control, and its my fault. My damned fault!”

Bills eyes widened, he was worried now. “What exactly did you tell her to do?” All kinds of terrible things began to run through his mind. Matt wasn’t the proverbial sharpest crayon in the box. The number of dumb things he might have done were to numerous to consider all at once.

“No it wasn’t what I told her to do, we talked about that stuff before hand, like I said a game. We set up rules and games and stuff before so nobody got hurt. Man was she kinky. She liked some weird shit, but I played along. It was a real ego booster, pretend or not ya know?” Now Matt was rambling and Bill could only follow parts of it. First he wouldn’t tell Bill everything and now Bill was finding out more than he cared to know.

“Look Matt,” Bill interrupted, “just the stuff I need to know to help.” Matt nodded.

“Ok, she’s gone.”

“Where?”

“I don’t know, that’s the problem.”

Bill didn’t want to reopen this can of worms but saw no way around it. “It has something to do with these... “games?”

“Yah.” Progress.

“Like I said, she liked to be...(searching for unfamiliar terms) put under...uh hypnotized. Then we’d play stuff like slave girl and robot and cheap hooker and...”

“Ok. Ok. I get it.”

“Oh, sorry. Then we’d act out the fantasy which wasn’t a fantasy (Matt was getting excited and a bit loud) and...”

“Hey buddy, easy...”

“Oh, ok. We’d play and then when we were done she’d have me use her uh...what did she call it? Yes, trigger phrase, to return her to normal, and we’d laugh about the whole thing.” Bill scrunched his face up like he was assimilating all of this and was thinking it over. He got very little but this seemed to be helping Matt.

“So there we were in an ice cream place just enjoying each others company when it happened.” Bill gestured that Matt needed to give him a little more.

“Oh, sorry. Chunky Monkey.” Matt broke down and began sobbing. Bill looked around. This was getting really embarrassing. Where was that girl with the drinks? He needed one. He felt like everyone in the place watching and truth be told most were. He wanted to crawl under the table. The toughest guy he knew. But he was in too deep now and Matt was too good a friend. “Chunky Monkey?”

“Yaah, it’s a flavor.”

“Yah I get that, its delicious, but what does it have to do with Tina leaving or disappearing or whatever happened?” Something awful occurred to Bill. “You didn’t have her like hurt herself or something.” “NO!” Matt snapped back, angry that Bill could even suggest such a thing. “I love Tina. Have to find her.”

Bill relaxed a little.

“But she’s GONE.”

Bill tensed up a lot. Something about the way Matt had emphasized “GONE”, like it was final in a fatal way.

“Where, where did she go?”

“That’s what I don’t know. We had the ice cream and that’s when she was gone. I didn’t even stop to think. Who could have known?. She had me make one up. ”

They were back where this crazy conversation had started, no wiser but with a lot of facts that only confused the issue, whatever it was.

“Ok Matt,” Bill tried again, “We need to start pulling these facts together now so I can understand. I wasn’t there so I need you to fill in a little more detail. Chunky Monkey’s, hypnosis, and Tina’s disappearance all are related how?”

“It’s the Chunky Monkey’s fault, and mine.” That wasn’t helpful.

“I told her to use Chunky Monkey.”

“You made her eat the ice cream, smeared it on her? Was she allergic or something?” Bill was grasping at straws, wondering how the Patriots were doing, where he was going to take his girlfriend April in February for Valentines day, and in general wishing he was elsewhere.

“Chunky Monkey was a pet name.”

“For a monkey, she has pets?

“No. For her. She’s anything but, she’s beautiful, but that’s what she had me call her. ”

“So her nickname for you is an ice cream flavor.” Bill wasn’t following at all.

“No my nickname for her.”

Bill was wondering where that damned waitress had went. He was wishing he’d ordered something stronger.

“She thought it would be cute to use the nickname as her trigger. To make her into a completely will-less suggestible... sex slave.”

Now Bills eyes widened. His jaw visibly dropped. His stare went kind of distant. Blank like he’d “gone under” himself.

“Oh Christ, we didn’t know it was a damned flavor. I didn’t anyway. I came out of the mens room and she was gone. She went to order our ice cream, saw IT, and wandered off. I didn’t even know she was gone. Then I saw the flavor board and freaked. She’s out there. Somewhere, doing anything she’s told!”

Bill finished his own drink in one swallow and sat back hard.

“She’ll belong to the first guy who tells her to do something!” Matt screamed, no longer caring who heard. “She’ll be his slave forever! Do you get it? Freakin forever! Unless she just HAPPENS to wanders into another ice cream place with that flavor first! Oh God help me, it’s my fault. All my fault!”

Bill didn’t have time to react or respond. The bouncer had heard enough. Two nuts, curb service, no waiting. The bouncer manhandled the pair of them easily. Matt, although a large man himself was in no state to resist, and Bill was 5′6″ and barely a handful.

“And don’t come back,” was ironically the last thing the bouncer said as he slammed the door.

“She won’t,” Matt sobbed uncontrollably. “She won’t.”

Epilogue:

(Update Three weeks later)

Tina is officially a missing person. Last seen in the vicinity of Oak and Grove. 5′7″ blond, very fair skinned, wearing a black leather skirt and vinyl halter. Blue eyes, about 130 pounds, physically fit. Has the phrase “Sex Toy” tattoo’d on left breast, and a bar code on her right ass cheek. Answers to Tina or Slave. If seen please call 555-7982 immediately (End official police circular).

Flyers posted on 316 different telephone poles, 87 walls, 19 bulletin boards, 12 mail boxes, 53 fence posts, etc... over a forty plus block area. They have only five words on them: “Chunky Monkey please come home.”

Additional Authors Note: To help in the search for Tina an email address is included. If you happen to see Tina please contact Matt Sloven directly at: Mattisreallystupidandwantshisgirlbacksopleasedontkeepherforyourself. incompetent