The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Special thanks to Vanderbilt for letting me use her Goblins universe.

And Then There Were Goblins

Chapter 9

The Queen was excited, which pleased her servants. She sat on her throne, her legs spread wide with a goblin between them, pleasuring her with its tongue. Another goblin sat on each of her plump breasts, suckling frantically, drooling with pleasure. Her hands traced circles around the breast of her slave, her eyes flickered around frantically, her mouth was drawn back in an excited grin, and her consciousness was controlling the thousands of goblins she’d sent to the sewers…and the small group she’d sent to the edge of her reach, the very limit of ground she controlled.

Whenever she sent goblins to the outer lands of her power, there was a risk that they would break off, that she would no longer be able to control them. The stronger her emotions and feelings were, the stronger her control over her goblins, and so to reduce the risk of losing her team, she’d instructed the few goblins who remained in the throne room to pleasure her, bring her to regular, powerful orgasms.

The outer team were on their way back now, so while her goblins’ efforts were no longer necessary, she kept them going in celebration.

As long as the humans were in the sewers, her goblins would continue hunting for them, but the results of her outer team’s expedition had ensured that even if the humans took the New Queen out of the Queen’s reach, she had a fighting chance. If she escaped, there would be no reason for her to return to Denver. Unless the Queen’s goblins made contact with the humans again, it was time to let go, to start thinking about internal affairs...

As the Queen was brought to orgasm for the fifteenth time in the last hour, she started eyeing off the slaves that were pleasuring her. With the New Queen gone, likely going to take her own city in the next few weeks, she needed a new number one. Perhaps Sofie, whose tongue was currently deep within her, or Julie, nibbling on her right nipple and playing with herself.

It was an important decision, and not one to be rushed. She would have to assess each candidate at length, test their brains, leadership potential, skill with fingers, skill with tongue, flexibility, stamina…

The next few months were going to be busy.

If you ignored the fact that I was surrounded by thousands of goblins, trying to kill or turn whoever was carrying what I held in my arms, I was probably the safest I’d ever been in my life. Four of Earth’s greatest warriors were surrounding me, each of them armed to the teeth, specifically looking out for any threats coming towards me.

Of course, to counter that, in my arms was one of the most dangerous creatures anyone had ever encountered, ever. The New Queen was restrained so heavily that all I could see of her were her legs and her big, beautiful eyes, but she still held dangers uncountable. Some of them we had taken precautions against, but we had no way of knowing what else she was capable of, what we should be defending against.

The sewer was dark, and with a girl on each side of me I couldn’t see where we were going, so I just trusted them to jostle me in the right direction and spent my time looking into the New Queen’s eyes. She fascinated me. Such potential for danger, such power…such beauty.

I wasn’t the only one who couldn’t keep my eyes off her. The New Queen kept staring at Beatrice, and Bea kept staring back, an uneasy look on her face. I was about to ask whether she was all right, and whether she should be focussed outward and keeping an eye out for incoming goblins instead of staring at my Queen when Whip made a single gesture, and everything suddenly got loud.

I’ve seen goblins die before, of course—from the goblin that Whip had beheaded just a few hours ago, to the corpses I’d helped my mother dissect as a child. But I’d never before seen so many die so violently. They were coming in swarms, in waves, but before they could even get within a few feet of us, they were being killed, right in front of my eyes.

Cameron was operating like a machine, somehow seeming to reload her weapons before the current round had even run out. She took out dozens of goblins as they swarmed out of a sewer-pipe up ahead, until the ground was slippery with their blood. Vernita’s face was fierce, focussed—her lips drawn back, her eyes darting around, assessing threats and barking orders. Whip had disappeared from view—occasionally the muzzle of her pistol would light up and I’d see for a second, standing over a goblin corpse, but for the most part she was invisible, taking out oncoming goblins before any of us knew they were even there.

And Bea…Bea was standing next to me, staring into the New Queen’s eyes.

“Take her back,” Vernita yelled, and Bea looked up and nodded. This must have been her role all along, I realised—Bea was the strategist, practically the brains behind this whole operation. Her job had been to guard me and the New Queen while everyone else took out the threats. She was doing what was most best for the team.

Yes, that was surely it.

Bea picked up the New Queen, and started to march back the way that we came. I scurried along behind her, my mind racing. As soon as some goblins knew where we were, they all would. Every goblin in the city would be convening at the battle; the team would have to either kill all of them, or find some way of escaping without being followed.

We ran at least half a mile before stopping—far enough away that there was no chance of the goblins at the battle stumbling across us, close enough that any of the girls could retrace their steps and find us quickly enough. The only danger now was of goblins en route to the fight running into us, but Bea had found a place that we could hide; a half-collapsed tunnel, out of the way and with only one entrance.

The two of us crawled into the hole. Bea lit a torch so that we could see, and affixed her gas mask. If the New Queen started emitting her scent in this small, enclosed space, it would be impossible for Bea to resist it, resist the temptation to touch the New Queen, to worship her small, muscular body, to stop herself from suckling on her naked breasts, to dive between her legs and do what came naturally…

I was staring at the New Queen, trussed up in such a way that unfortunately concealed her beautiful body when I noticed that her eyes were closed. I leaned forward and gently slapped her. When she didn’t react, I slapped her again, harder.

“Bea,” I exclaimed loudly, forgetting that we were trying to hide. “She’s not moving.”

I couldn’t make out Bea’s eyes through the mask, but her head tilted to the side in what I assumed to be confusion. I undid the New Queen’s constraints, and tied her hands together in case she woke up.

Despite being a goblin for presumably years, and a human for many more years before that, the New Queen’s body was only a few hours old. The Queening process is another of the long list of things we don’t understand about goblins, but I knew that if she was unconscious for more than a few minutes, there was risk of brain damage. I put my ear to her mouth.

“She’s still breathing, but we can’t leave her this way.”

“Why?” Bea asked, her voice muffled.

“I don’t know what’s knocked her out. Bea, we need to wake her up. Now.”

Beatrice took off her mask. Her eyes looked strangely sad, worried. She spoke to me, even as she stared at the New Queen’s face.

“Go back,” she said. “Cameron has medical equipment. Stick to the walls; unless you directly run into a pack of goblins, you should be safe. They’ll be distracted by the slaughter. Take my pistol.

“Hurry back.”