The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ANDROID ACADEMY

By (1997)

Part 4

“Oh god, the keys don’t work. What are we going to do?” she exclaims. “I know what I’m going to do. I can’t take this any longer. I’m going to rip off the lycra catsuit so I can remove the dildo pants and finally get some satisfaction!”

“NO! We promised each other to stay restrained until we could remove the silver collars normally.” Dan interjected. “We have to wait until we can get working keys even if we have to go to the Academy for them. Immersing the keys in water must have shorted them out. Do you have the number for the Academy?”

“It’s 555-2345” Jane responded and he placed the call.

“You have reached the Android Academy. Our normal business hours are nine am to five pm Monday through Friday. As it is after hours you may leave a voice mail for any of our personnel or in our general mail box. If you know the extension of the party you want, please dial it now. If you want the directory, press one now.”

“1”

“You have reached the Android Academy in house directory. If you wish to speak to a specific Darbie or Ben doll please enter their number now followed by a pound symbol. If you do not know the android’s number, please press 1—# to leave a message in our general mail box. Thank you for calling the Android Academy.”

“8—#”

“You have reached the mail box of number 8, I am unavailable at this time, please leave a message at the tone or press 1—# to place a message in our general mail box.”

“Mistress, this is Dan Michaels and Jane Smith, we are calling because we believe that we have inadvertently damaged our keys to the silver collars. We immersed them in water and then froze the water. Now that it has thawed we can’t unlock our collars and we have locked on stimulation dildo pants that are driving us crazy without allowing us satisfaction. Do you have spare keys? Can we come there and get unlocked? Please call us back as soon as possible at 555-9876. We are desperate! Thank you, Mistress.” Beep.

“I hope that works.” Dan exclaimed.

“Me too! But there nothing to do but wait now.”

“Number 8 to the intercom” came the announcement from the speakers.

“This is number 8, what is the problem?” 8 asked of the duty android.

“Mistress this is duty android number 372 I have been monitoring Jane Smith and Dan Michaels per your instructions they have just placed a voice mail for you that I think you’ll want to hear let me know if there is any change to your instructions after you listen to the voice mail”

“Thank you 2 I’ll check it right away”

Number 8 listened to the message and called number 12 explaining what she wanted done.

Two hours later the phone rang in Jane’s apartment. She jumped startled by the ringing. She and Dan have been on pins and needles waiting for the return call from number 8.

“Hello” Said Jane.

“Jane Smith?”

“Yes, this is Jane.”

“Jane, this is number 12, 8 asked me to call you. She received your message and asked me to help you. Just what is it you need?”

Jane quickly explained how the two of them had put on the dildo pants the previous evening and them locked on their lycra catsuits over them with the special silver collar, then they had frozen the keys to prolong the stimulation, and how now the keys didn’t work. Was there any way to open the collars now? They were going crazy from the constant stimulation for over twenty four hours. Could number 12 PLEASE help and unlock them somehow?

“I see your problem we can help but unfortunately number 8 is the only android with access to the master keys which would unlock your collars and she is out for the evening with some very important clients and will not be back until later” responded number 12.

“Oh Mistress, isn’t there anything you can do?” pleaded Jane.

“The two of you should come to the Academy we can keep you busy and then as soon as number 8 returns she can get the master key and release you”

“Thank you, Mistress, we’ll be there as soon as we can get a cab.”

When they arrived at the Academy, they were greeted by a Darbie doll, with number 187 on her collar, who was dressed in an white arcyl body suit covered with a black stretch lace catsuit and wearing the most unusual thigh boots they had ever seen. The boots were like ballet boots except they had no spike heel but are shaped so that held the foot is held in a toe pointing shape like a dancer on point. To reinforce the need to stand on toe, the boots are made of a shinny silver colored metal and extend all the way to the crotch. The Darbie doll was forced to walk on her toes without bending her knees or ankles. That made for a strange but very erotic gait as she lead them to number 12. Adding to the android’s bondage her arcyl clad head is encased in a form fitting metal hood which only leaves the eyes and nostrils open. Jane and Dan follow her gestures to the meeting room.

“Very good you have arrived.” Number 12 greets them. “How are you felling”

“Oh, Mistress, we are terribly turned on. We talked about it in the cab, we are both so frustrated because we have been turned on for over twenty four hours but we can’t come because of these diabolical dildo pants.”

“There there I understand but unfortunately we have to wait for number 8 to return but I think if you two are busy time will pass quicker and if you cannot come maybe you can make others come prepare them now” Number 12 said to several level 6 Darbie and Ben dolls who are waiting for their cue.

The level 6’ers quickly grabbed Jane and Dan and began to bind them as planned. First they were placed in rubber single arm gloves binding their arms together behind their backs. Helpless to resist with their arms bond, the 6’ers put them into rubber leg binders that mold their two legs into one. The 6’ers then attached the D-ring at the end of the arm binder to a strap running around their ankles holding them in kneeing hog tie. After binding them the 6’ers laced on rubber hoods that only left their mouths open. When completely laced the stiff rubber collars were strapped closed finishing their bondage. Chairs were placed into front of the two bond enlistees and number 12 sat in front of Dan and one of the level 6 Ben dolls sat before Jane.

“Now if you are sucking cock and eating pussy maybe you will forget about your troubles” announced number 12 as she pulled Dan’s hooded head into her crotch just as the Ben doll pulled Jane onto his large arcyl covered hard on. In their excited state they quickly complied with the command for oral service. When number 8 and the Ben doll were sufficiently satisfied they were immediately replaced by others and not necessarily of the opposite sex. They both knew from the enlistment materials that they were to be trained in homosexual practices so they might be the perfect bi-sexual slave dolls. They found all this one way sexual gratification to be a major turn on, number 12 was correct in saying they would feel better if they were kept busy. Hours went by quickly even though their tongues were getting tried and their level of stimulation was frequently being increased by the duty android.

Finally in the wee hours of the morning, number 8 returned. They had their hoods removed so they might see her in her special costume. She was wearing an arcyl body suit that was printed in a leopard pattern complete with pointy ears and a long sensual tail. She had two huge Darbie androids with her. They looked like any other Darbie doll but they were nearly eight feet tall in the extreme high heeled thigh boots. Beside the boots they wore simple leather bikinis that barely contained their humungous breasts

“I understand you two have locked yourselves in your catsuits with rubber and steel dildo pants on under them you must be quite stimulated” Said number 8.

“Oh yes, Mistress, we hope you can release us soon.” Pleaded Jane.

“We can release you, but you also must be punished for damaging Academy property don’t you agree” number 8 said flatly.

“Yes, Mistress, we should be punished.” Replied Jane and Dan automatically.

“Bring them” Number 8 commands the two amazon androids.

One of the amazons picked up the two of them by strap from their arm binder to their ankles and unceremoniously carried them as she followed number 8 to an elevator. The elevator took them several floors underground to a large room which can best be described as a dungeon. It had a stone floor and stone walls with a high ceiling of heavy wood beams. Spread around the room were many bondage and torture devices. There was a large wooden circle mounted on the wall which obviously could rotate with several steel clamps to attach someone’s body to it. Near that was a rack for stretching a slave. In the other corner was a bondage bench that looked like a saw horse with a padded leather covered top and multiple tie down eye bolts mounted on the legs. There was a pair of mummy cases, one for a Darbie doll and one for a Ben doll, that were heavily padded and when closed would hold the occupant completely immobile. There were several other contraptions that neither Jane or Dan knew how they were used and they hoped they never found out.

“Remove their bondage arm binders and leg sheaths and bring them to me.” Commanded number 8. The amazons quickly prepared them and crossed the room to where the Mistress had seated herself on a throne like chair that had two dildoes sticking up from the seat. She had gently sat on the dildoes as they stretched the arcyl suit into her and now she was enjoying the double penetration as she contemplated the fate of the two enlistees kneeing before her.

“Use this master key to remove your collars belt and shoes then remove the lycra catsuits and the rubber dildo pants put your arcyl hoods on and put the boots belt and collar back on.” Number 8 decreed.

They quickly complied, happy to finally escape the torture of pleasure the dildo pants. Jane’s dildo pants came off with a “plop” as the dildo slid out of her moist canal. Dan’s cock sprang out at attention as he removed his pants and when he put the collar back on and the suit shrank around his shaft again, it stood out and quivered with expectation. He and Jane knelt before the Mistress wanting to stroke themselves to the long denied orgasm, but she made them wait while she confided in the two amazons in hushed whispers.

“Prepare them now.” She instructed the amazons aloud.

The amazons grabbed them and wrapped their wrists tightly with padded leather cuffs. Their wrists were then attached to a hook and cable which descended from a pulley in the ceiling beams. One of the amazons then cranked up the slack in the cable and began to raise their hands higher until their feet were ten inches off the floor and they were dangling by their wrists. They were facing each other with Dan’s cock wedged between her legs. It was promptly placed in her pussy so they were coupled as they hung there. A series of wide leather belts were strapped around them joining them at the chest, waist, thighs, calves, and ankles thus preventing them from stroking his over stimulated cock in her over stimulated pussy. The amazons stepped back to check and admire their handy work. When they were satisfied, they turned to the Mistress and bowed.

“You may began the punishment” Number 8 stated as she took a arcyl suit controller and entered a complex set of commands aimed at the two bound before her. Commands that will increase their stimulation but restrict them from having an orgasm. She pushed one last button and dropped the controller. As she did several metal bands sprang out of the her throne and encircled her wrists, arms, ankles, calves, thighs, waist, neck and forehead. Each band locked with a solid click as they bound number 8 rigidly to the throne. She maybe the highest ranking android at the academy but she still is submissive by training and natural inclination.

The amazons retrieved a pair of special bull whips and began flicking them near our two captives causing terror to flow through their minds. Why had they damaged the collar keys with their silly freezing stunt? Why had they agreed to punishment so easily? When are we ever going to get any satisfaction? They kissed each other as if it was their last kiss just as the two bull whips made contact with them for the first time. The whips cracked as they struck their bottoms with a stinging blow. They tensed waiting for the pain.

But instead of pain an intense wave of pleasure surged through their bodies increasing their already heightened level of stimulation. The whips were programmed to send maximum levels of pleasure to the arcyl clad victims. Each time the whips made contact the stimulation circuits in number 8’s suit were also activated. Again and again the whips crack sending surges of sexual electricity through the two bound humans and the immobile android. With each blow Jane and Dan jerked as the enjoyment flowed over them but still they couldn’t come. Number 8 had no such inhibition and quickly began to climax with almost every crack of the whips. Finally she was satiated and screamed for the amazons to stop.

The amazons lowered Jane and Dan to the floor and removed the straps holding them together, and then number 8 tells Jane to pick up the controller and put it in her hand. She pushed the release button and the restraining bands retracted into the throne and she gingerly gets up off the dildoes.

“Now you two will pleasure the amazons thanking them for whipping you on your knees and worship their powerful womanhood” Commanded number 8.

The amazons removed their leather bikini bottoms and approached the arcyl glad humans. Jane and Dan bent to bring their tongues in contact with the already wet giant pussies. Their efforts where quickly rewarded by deep throated moans of delight. Hugh muscular thighs held their heads close to the target as they stroked the fabric coated tongues over the oversized clits. Soon their efforts were glorified by the amazons’ explosive orgasms.

‘Very good” said number 8, “follow me back upstairs where everyone is waiting for us.”

“Oh, Please, Mistress let us come, we so excited.” Pleaded Jane.

“No you will wait until I say its time that’s your punishment.”

“Yes, Mistress” answered Jane. The five of them rode the elevator up out of the dungeon to the main building, where number 8 led them to a large auditorium where over a hundred androids were gathered. They walked down the center aisle and up onto the stage where the Jane and Dan were led to either side of a large padded platform by the amazons. Number 8 went to the side of the stage and sat at a control console facing the audience.

She nodded to the amazons who picked up rubber hoods and began to put the hoods on Jane and Dan after removing their silver collars. The hoods were very similar to the one Dan had worn the night before. They covered their heads completely except for these hoods had mouth holes as well as breathing tubes which fit up their noses. The hoods also included rubber earplugs with small radio receivers built in, so all they could hear was what was radioed to them. The amazons had to struggle even with their great strength to pull the zipper closed over Jane and Dan’s bald arcyl covered heads because the hoods were so tight. When the hoods were completely zippered their silver collars were put back on sealing them in. Without help they will never be able to remove the hoods.

“You will now stimulate yourselves” Number 8 spoke into the radio microphone.

Jane and Dan don’t need any further encouragement, they are at a fever pitch of excitement. They have had been on the verge of a tremendous orgasm since dawning the dildo pants on Thursday evening. It was now Saturday morning and still they have not reached relief. Jane stood there facing the audience and massaged her breasts with one hand and fingered her pussy with the other. Dan stroked his rock hard cock and fondled his swollen balls obvious of the assembled androids. Neither of them cared that they were on exhibit for all to see; all they wanted was satisfaction. Unfortunately they didn’t know that the climax circuits in their arcyl catsuits were turned off still and no amount of fondling, stroking or any other stimulation would allow them to come.

As they continued to try to achieve gratification, number 8 addressed the audience. “Position yourselves properly I am going to activate the chairs dildoes and cock clamps and put your right index finger in the data socket in the armrest.” There was a shuffling in the assemblage as the followed her instructions. She pressed a couple of switches and each occupied chair in the auditorium was activated. Where a female android was seated, two dildoes emerged form the seat and were inserted into the appropriate orifices. Male androids had one rear dildo and a sleeve which clamped over their cocks. All the dildoes mushroomed out at the tops to lock the recipients to their seats.

Number 8 pressed a few more buttons and telemetry from Jane and Dan was transmitted to the audience through the data ports in the armrests. All the androids could experience exactly what they were feeling as they fondled themselves on the stage. Soon the entire group was moaning along with Jane and Dan as they all felt an extreme level of stimulation.

From the stage wings three Ben dolls and one Darbie doll emerged; like Jane and Dan their stimulation circuits were on high but their climax circuits were turned off. First a Ben doll laid down on the padded platform on his back with his nine inch cock sticking straight up. One of the amazons picked up Jane and placed her on him impaling her anally on his manhood. As she gasped from the intrusion the audience gasped with her. The next Ben straddled her head while he knelt down so his cock entered her mouth. Now the other amazon brought the hooded Dan over and positioned him so he could fuck Jane’s pussy. The two amazons left the stage and sat in the audience as their chairs activated were like the rest of the audience. All three of Jane’s openings were filled with hard cocks as the gathered androids squirmed in their seats electronically connected to the duo on the stage. The Darbie doll laid down on the back of the Ben doll who was receiving the blow job so that her pussy was shoved into Dan’s face. Without prompting he immediately started tonguing her. Finally the last Ben doll knelt behind Dan and entered his rear canal thus completing the tableau.

Dan was surprised by the anal entry but was too excited to care. Jane was in seventh heaven as the three cocks pounded into her. The audience was quickly reaching overload as they experienced the excitement of the six participants on the stage. Number 8 continued to manipulate the controls raising the stimulation levels of the performers and the audience until all of them were panting and straining trying to achieve climax. When she sensed they had reached the peak she entered one last command into the control panel and then inserted her own finger into the console’s data port. Once she was connected to the shared experience, she too began try to force an orgasm but she too was now restrained from relief. In the back of her mind she hoped that she hadn’t set the timer for too long. Thirty minutes could be an eternity.

Little did she know just how long thirty minutes was until she felt the power of Jane and Dan’s arousal. She was staggered by the intensity of their sexuality. Although androids were routinely denied sexual gratification as part of their training and although she had experienced through data transfer many others feelings she was unprepared for Jane and Dan’s power. But now she too was helpless the bring relief, only the control computer’s clock could ended this exquisite delight. It seemed to her and the assembly that they could feel each microsecond as the computer’s clock ticked slowly by.

Finally a signal was sent by the computer’s CPU to the output devices that the time had arrived and everyone’s climax circuit was activated at the same time. A gasp rose up in the auditorium as two humans and over a hundred androids came with an sensual explosion never before accomplished.

Several minutes later Jane and Dan became aware of their surroundings again and realized that the theater was filled with applause from the assembled androids. Even their fellow participants were loudly cheering them. Tentatively they got up and bowed to the audience as the accolades rose in a crescendo.

Eventually number 8 came over to them and led them off the stage where she removed their hoods. Number 8 turned to them and said: “You two are obviously ready to join us here at the academy I think we can wave the normal waiting period would you like to sign the papers today?”

“Oh, yes please!!!” They both chorused.

“Wait, before you say yes, remember there is no turning back did you both read the welcoming brochure do you both understand what you’re agreeing to?”

“Yes, we read everything you gave and yes, we understand” answered Dan.

“Yes, and can we please start now. We want so much to be Darbie dolls.” pleaded Jane.

“OK, we can go to my office here and sign the papers”

“Hurrah, hurrah!!!” They both exclaimed. “We’re going to be Darbie dolls!!!”

When they arrived at the office number 8 made a call on the intercom requesting that Susanne come there. A few minutes later a woman entered the office, she had the exaggerated body of a Darbie doll but unlike all the other androids she had a normal human face without the plastic looking skin, plus she had a full head of beautiful strawberry blonde hair. She was wearing a simple cotton/lycra catsuit in a pretty shade of forest green with brown leather vest and matching knee high, spike heeled boots.

“Yes, number 8, how can I help?” She asked in a throaty whisper.

“Susanne, I need you to notarize two enlistment contracts and I wanted these two to meet you.” Answered number 8 turning to Jane to Dan. “Susanne was Darbie doll number 124 but elected to resume her former appearance after her tour of duty was up she kept the enhanced body of a Darbie doll but we reconstructed her face to how she looked before now she is one of the Academy’s non-android employees she lives off campus with her boy friend who loves the sexy way she looks isn’t that right Susanne.”

“Yes, number 8” Susanne replied. “Mac, my boy friend, likes to show me off. Since returning to the ‘normal world’ I really become an exhibitionist. I only wear tight fitting clothes that display my Darbie doll body for all to see. It’s such a turn on. I never had this much fun and excitement before I was transformed.”

“We know, we’ve been going every where in catsuits and unitards this week and just loving the reactions we got.” Jane said. “Can we sign up now, please?”

“Yes, please Mistress” echoed Dan.

“Here are your contracts read them sign and give them to Susanne to notarize it will be your last act of free will for the next thirty months.”

Jane and Dan didn’t even bother to read the contracts, they just signed them and handed them to Susanne. She did her notary routine, signed them and handed them back to number 8. “This calls for champagne will you do the honors Susanne.” She went and got the drinks and served the group. The four of them clinked glasses and said in unison “To the Darbie Dolls.”

Jane asked “What happens next.”

“It already has started your drink was spiked with a drug that makes you fall asleep so sit down before you fall down because when you wake up next month you will be physically transformed in Darbie and Ken dolls.” announced number 8.

A few minutes later the amazons entered and put the sleeping two on hospital gurneys. They wheeled them across the campus to the clinic where Jane and Dan were prepared for surgery. First miniature radios were inserted in their ear canals. These radios continually played a manta of subservience, conditioning their minds for their role as androids of pleasure slaves.

During the following weeks they are subject to a series of surgical procedures that are outlined below:

  1. Small electronic devices are placed near the base of their brains where they interface directly with their nervous system, especially the pleasure centers. They will be used to control them remotely from the type of controller that number 8 used on their arcyl catsuits earlier.
  2. All their other internal organs are removed and replaced with nuclear powered heart/lung machines and other specialized devices that mimic their other organs. (Their human organs will be kept in stasis so they can be reinstalled when their enlistment ends—if they want) These bio-mechanical apparatus provide two major advantages: 1—they allow for the extreme shaping of the Darbie doll with its fifteen inch waist; and 2—after installation the androids no longer need to eat and no longer need to breathe. Once a month or so they will require a few tablets of special enzymes but otherwise their artificial systems will run for decades without refueling.
  3. With their internal organs removed their external orifices (mouth, anus and vagina) are sealed leaving plenty of room for penetration of the largest penis or dildo. Their openings are lined with pleasure sensors and coated with a substance similar to teflon eliminating the need for lubrication.
  4. Both of them received cosmedic surgery to make their faces look like Darbie and Ben dolls.
  5. Jane had her breasts enlarged to size 46DD matching the standard Darbie doll’s measurements.
  6. Dan underwent surgery to lengthen his penis to the standard nine inches of a Ben doll. The penal implant will also give control of his erections, he or his master will be able to make his cock hard whenever they want. Also he will not ejaculate when he climaxes but he will be come as many times as he wants or is commanded to orgasm.
  7. Their skin is coated with a special liquid latex which bonds to their skin in such a way that it can’t be removed except by secret chemical only known to the Android Academy’s researchers. The latex will give them that special doll like quality to their skin. Before the latex was applied they were dressed in a arcyl catsuit which incorporates several electronic sensors and activators which intergrate with their brain implants completing their control circuits.

Five weeks after signing the contracts they have completed their physical training. Also their android personalities have taken firm control of their minds because of the constant conditioning while they were kept sediated during the recovery from all the surgeries. When they were completely recovered they were taken to meet with number 8.

“Number 497 [Jane] and number 498 [Dan] you have completed your transformation and the initial phase of our training now you may see what you look like as Darbie and Ben” announced number 8 to the newest two androids. They have not been allowed to see themselves since the procedures began. Number 8 removed a sheet from a large mirror in front of them.

End of Part 4