The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This chapter was written for the contest posted on July 1, 2004. The rules were no more than 3,000 words, finished between July 5 and July 24, and to include the sentance: “I never saw one of those used for THAT before!”

Andy and Michele; Chapter 2

Andy turned back to the shop, gesturing for his wife to precede him.

He still couldn’t believe he had gotten so lucky. Not in today’s round of the game, (it had actually been quite tame,) but in everything else...

He had been nothing more than a small-time porn shop operator. Self-employed, which was nice, but also a lot of work. He couldn’t quite manage to hire someone else, so he also never got a vacation, or a spare day off.

Not quite what he’d envisioned when he’d started the place.

His location, on the edge of the industrial district, didn’t help, but it was the only place that was available for his business. There were a couple ‘exotic adult’ shops in closer to town who had gotten around that by greasing a few palms, but, well, that option had not been available to Andy.

Still, attention to detail, a slightly more discrete atmosphere, a diverse selection, and the willingness to help and explain exactly what everything was for in a manner that didn’t embarrass or condescend meant that he had a steady trickle of customers. And he was starting to get referrals, as ‘the place where you can find it’, which meant that his business was growing, slowly. He was actually starting to think that he wasn’t going to go bankrupt when she had first walked in.

Andy had been reading at the time, the latest issue of some fetish magazine, he couldn’t remember what. It wasn’t his hot buttons, but he had a reputation for knowing about anything that he couldn’t afford to let slip.

He looked up as she walked in, and took a moment to admire the view. Many of the customers who walked in were frumpy housewives who wanted to re-capture their husband’s attention. Plain, slightly edging to fat, and timid were the rule for them. Andy knew she was different: for one thing she was stunning. Any man who let his attention wander around her deserved whatever fate he got.

Also, she was in no way timid as she walked around, examining the displays.

He went back to his magazine. She didn’t seem to need any help understanding what she was looking at, and he was not going to flirt with customers. It was not good for his image, or for long-term business.

Besides the two of them the store was empty.

Andy looked up again when he heard chuckling. She was standing next to a display, shaking her head. “Well, I never saw one of those used for that before,” She commented, looking over at Andy.

“Well, it makes a good display stand, and no one knows what it is anyway... Besides, it’s kinda pretty I think.” Andy answered, walking around the counter to join her. “You’re about the first to recognize it, at least for what it actually is.”

“Lucky me,” She said, with a smile. “I’m Michele. Nice store you have here.”

“Thanks. See anything you like?”

Michele glanced directly at Andy, then paused a moment before replying. “Maybe. Just maybe.”

Andy mentally gulped, and tried to remind himself of all the reasons he didn’t flirt with customers.

“I’ll have to keep looking to be sure.” She continued, still leaving it open just what she would be looking at. “I must say though, this place is a little out of the way.”

“Yeah, well. City ordinances keep it here, along with rent. I’d love a better location, but I do ok here.” He put on his best crooked smile, “People know I’m the guy to talk to if you want to get your hands on something, ‘exotic’ like our little friend here.”

“I see. And if they have questions on use?”

“I’ll answer any questions you have. I even have a ‘trial’ area in the back if you want it. No demonstrations though, sorry.”

“Interesting. Kind of elaborate for this area, isn’t it?”

She was referring to Andy’s location in the suburbs on the edge of the bible belt. Nothing he hadn’t agonized over many a time. It was true a more ‘liberal’ area would probably help sales. “Probably. I do draw from quite an area around here though. Besides, well, I grew up near here. A couple towns over, so I don’t run into family everyday, but I’m doing as well as anyone in the family. I haven’t been disowned yet, and I like to get together with the rest of the clan occasionally.”

There was a part of Andy’s mind that wondered why he was telling her all this. Just a part though, for the rest of him knew. Had known since she walked in the door. He didn’t want her walking out again. Not now, not ever.

But admitting that, even to himself, wasn’t something he wanted to do just yet.

Michele had been wandering while they talked. She picked up a copy of ‘Hypnosis for Lovers’, started idly leafing through it. “What do you think of this stuff?” She said, still looking through the book.

“Hm? I sell it, and don’t see any harm in it, if that’s what you mean.” Andy said, puzzled. Michele obviously wasn’t questioning the ethics of a sex toys shop.

“No, hypnosis. A way to control someone’s mind.” She said, looking up and displaying the book for Andy to see.

“It’s fun. You can really enhance a night with it. I’ve had a couple of girlfriends that didn’t mind playing with it. They enjoyed themselves.”

“And if you had the chance to really take over someone?” Michele had the book open in front of her again.

Andy laughed. “I’d probably take it, depending on the circumstances. In the end I’d probably let them go though. Absolute obedience... It would be fun, in small doses. But I wouldn’t be able to stand it in a full time partner.”

“I’m glad to hear that.” Just then the door rang, as another customer entered Andy’s store.

Andy jumped back, then settled himself. The new customer was a young, young enough he was going to have to ask to see ID, female, probably referred here by a friend, or boyfriend, to loosen her up. Not Andy’s favorite customers, but it paid to be polite. He shrugged to Michele and went over to his new customer.

“Miss?” Andy said, catching her attention.

“Oh, hi, um, I was looking for...” She trailed off, gazing over Andy’s shoulder.

Andy turned around, to find Michele standing behind him, her head cocked so she could see past Andy.

“So, what do you think Andy? Take her? Or let her go?”

Andy would have been scared, should have been scared, but the question was put so politely, like it was totally up to him, no matter what happened...

“What do you mean?” He asked. “What did you do?”

“Nothing, really, so far. I just ‘caught’ her, grabbed her mind. She’s poised between one thought and the next. It doesn’t hurt her, or change her in any way. Well, she could starve or something if I forget to release her, but she’ll be fine for any reasonable length of time.”

“I could do more, if I wanted to. Much more. But I’m leaving this one up to you. Whatever you want to do.”

“Why? What do you want?”

“I want to see what you will do. That’s all. She’ll listen to you, by the way. You can give her commands if you want to.”

Andy glanced back over his shoulder at the object of their conversation. She hadn’t moved.

“And when you let her go? What happens then?”

Michele shrugged. “Whatever you decide. If you tell her to forget, she’ll forget. If you tell her to remember she’ll remember. If you tell her to remember something that didn’t happen, she’ll remember that. You can change as much or as little as you like, and it will stay changed for as long as you want. Oh, do be careful though. If you tell her to ‘forget everything’ she will, including her name, how to walk...”

“Who, what, are you?”

“I’m just a girl with a gift. What are you going to do?”

Andy turned back to the girl. He still wasn’t worried about Michele, though a part of him said he should be. He just knew she wouldn’t hurt him.

“Miss? Why are you here?” Andy asked the customer, gently.

She sounded distracted, in that hypnotic way, as she answered: “A pledge dare. The girls sent me to come get some ‘duotone balls’.” Even hypnotized she obviously didn’t know what they were.

“And when you get back with them? What will you do with them?”

“I don’t know.” Great. Probably something she would think obscene, but is actually quite tame.

“Any chance I could use her to control her sorority sisters, Michele?”

“That would depend on what you want to do...”

Andy turned around, to judge if Michele was serious. She was. “Um, I think that’s ok. I’ll do without for now...”

He turned back to the girl. “Ok, here is what you are going to do. First, you are going to buy this set of duotone balls. Then you are going to go into the changing room and put them in. They go in the vaginal opening, not far, just inside. Keep the string out. Put them in, then put your panties and pants back on over them, and come out for further instructions.”

Andy watched the girl walk back into the changing rooms, then turned to Michele. “I’m sorry. I just couldn’t go any further, not right now. She’s going to shake up that sorority a little, but that should be it.”

Michele didn’t react.

The girl came out a moment later, still in a trance. Andy waited until she stopped, then gave her next set of instructions: “Now, you will go back to the sorority. When they ask if you got the balls, say you did, and that the store operator explained what they were for. You felt like trying them out, so you wore them home. Then offer to show them, and prepare to follow up on your offer.”

“From now on you will not be hung up on sex, and be willing to explore your sexuality with appropriate partners. You will also remember me, and if you have any questions know that I am able and willing to answer. You would recommend my shop. Beyond that you will forget all about what happened in this store. Go now.” The girl left.

“Sorry if I disappointed you.” Andy said, to his silent watcher.

“Not at all. You handled that quite well, I thought. Very well indeed.” She smiled. “Better than I had wanted to hope, really.”

She moved closer, inside Andy’s space, where he could put his arms around her. “I hoped you would understand what it is I was offering. You did. Of all, you did.” Michele then kissed Andy, for the first time.

Andy felt, through the kiss, all the searching she had done. All the hunting for a partner, someone who could understand what she had, and what it could be. Why she didn’t want to use what she was, but also why she did still use it. Someone she could trust.

The kiss also just about knocked his socks off with pure eroticism.

His blood boiled, his member rose, and his brain slowed down. His fingers started on the zipper on her dress, of their own accord.

“Just a moment lover, you might want to lock the door.”

It took two steps to reach the door, and in that time Andy cooled enough to question what he was feeling. What he was needing. This woman could quite easily implant all this in him, he knew that.

He locked the door, then turned to question Michele. The sight of her perfect form, red curls cascading down past her nude shoulders, accenting her otherwise unobscured body, stopped him.

“I know. You are asking if you can trust what you feel, if you want this from yourself or if it is something I’ve implanted. I can convince you, but for the moment ask yourself this: would you turn this,” she gestured at herself “down?”

Watching her step closer, Andy remembered his thought when she had first entered: That if any man who let his attention wander while she was around deserved his fate. He was sure he didn’t deserve this one. And that was a good thing.

She arrived, and kissed him again. He broke it this time, to continue down. He wanted to taste all of her body, to make sure he was not dreaming this, or if he was to form a dream he would remember.

Her breasts were round and firm, and perfect. Not a freckle, not a tan line, nothing to mar their bounty. But Andy felt a need for, and wanted, something much lower. Crotch level.

His arrival was moist and sweet, and he lapped for a moment, drinking in the juice of this goddess. His goddess, the center of his world...

She pulled him away. “No. Not yet, you are not prepared. I want you as an equal, not a servant. Stand up.” Andy then did as he was commanded.

He stood, waiting for the next command to come, as Michele took his hand, raised it to her lips, then turned it about on the wrist at brought it to her left breast. Andy’s eyes noted, but did not react to, the fact that his mistress’ nipple was distended: extended, pointed, almost like a needle.

It felt like a needle too, when the back of his hand came in contact with it. He felt it puncture the skin, and a warm flush spread through him, followed quickly by the feeling of clearing fog.

He drew his hand away from the woman, and looked at it. There was a tiny puncture on one of the veins, but healing. Looking again at the woman who had been his goddess, he saw only an exceptional woman.

Andy rubbed his hand. “Well, I can honestly say I’ve never seen someone use those for that before.”

His love had laughed at that, and they had spent the rest of the day consummating their relationship, with Michele teaching her pupil the limits of the powers she had bestowed.

The day was still vivid in his memory as he watched the woman, now his wife, enter their (new; changing the location had been one of the first uses he had put his new powers to) shop. She caught him smiling at her as she opened the door.

“Yes, dear?”

“Just reminiscing about how we met. I’ve been a lucky man.”

“Maybe. But, not luckier than you deserve, I think.” His wife answered, honest sentiment in her eyes. After a moment though, her eyes took on a more wicked gleam. “Now, I think I should show you some new ideas I have for...” she paused, looking around the shop, “This! Something you haven’t seen it used for before.”

“I always look forward to your surprizes, even if I shouldn’t...”

“Oh, you shouldn’t. Definitely, you shouldn’t...”