The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This chapter was written for Jay Petto’s ‘Music and MC’ story exhibition. Every story had to be inspired/influenced by a song from the 70’s or 80’s. The other rule was that all stories had to be anonymous.

The first rule was not a major problem, really. The secound, if I wanted to stay in the ‘Andy and Michele’ universe, was... So I wrote this interlude.

Oh, by the way, the song I used was ‘Music of the Night’ by Andrew Llyod Webber, from ‘Phantom of the Opera’.

Andy and Michele; Chapter 5

Interlude

‘Ette walked away from the jewelry stand, fingering her new pin. It was a design she had always liked; some music inscribed, like runes, on an ancient celtic pattern. She’d been eyeing it in the display case for a couple months now, and finally she had gotten it.

It should help her catch a few eyes. Especially where she pinned it.

‘Ette was wandering, really. Just scouting the mall. Seeing what was up in her small town. It was something she had done since high school, and always enjoyed.

She heard some catcalls, looked around, and realized they were directed at her. She smiled. It was nice to be desired, after all. She strutted past, waggling her hips.

This was actually getting her wet, down below. When was the last time she had gotten laid?

Too long.

She sneaked a peek out the side of her eye. Everyone was watching her walk by.

Definitely too long.

Normally she didn’t attract this much attention. She looked down, trying to remember exactly what dress she had put on today. She needed to wear it more often.

Now, when had she bought this outfit? She didn’t remember it, or even remember putting it on. Odd.

Still, the low-cut latex top showed off her breasts admirably, her nipples poking up little lumps leading the way. And the ultra-mini emphasized those curves too.

And, ‘Ette admitted, she liked the affect on the guys looking at her?Ķ

For the next hour or so, Bernadette just walked around the mall, watching the way guys looked at her. The best was when she went to buy some supper: the guy behind the counter at the hot dog place had barely been able to tell her the price of her order.

As she walked out into the early evening, she made a snap decision. She had planned to spend the night in, watch the movie of the week. But that wasn’t sounding so good anymore. She was having too much fun, just showing off.

And, well, she was feeling a growing desire to have her brains fucked out.

‘Ette made a quick stop home, dropping of her purchases. She thought about changing, but the full-length mirror on the back of her bathroom door decided her otherwise.

Where she got this outfit, she didn’t know, but it screamed ‘Fuck me’ and that was the impression she wanted to convey...

She walked to the club; one advantage of living in a downtown apartment. The late-summer sun was setting, and she stopped to watch the sunset. When it crossed what she could see of the horizon, she closed her eyes, breathed in a deep breath, enjoying the air.

This was unlike her, ‘Ette reflected. She had no idea where she got the outfit, or how she came to be wearing it, and it was not something she would normally wear... She should be worried.

The air was intoxicating.

She could just hear the music of the club, brushing the back of her mind. Opening her eyes, she followed the hint of sound.

The bouncer let her in without the cover charge. “Special lady’s rate,” he said.

Bernadette thanked him with a kiss on the cheek. His hand brushed her bottom as she pulled away and walked through the door.

As she walked in, the blaring, beat-heavy dance song ended, and faded into a smooth, almost slow-dance, tune. ‘Ette felt herself pulled to the dance floor by the sound.

She found herself lost in the sound, which seemed to fill her; the movement, which set off something deep inside her; the scent, which surrounded her. An arm went around her, and she let it remain, loving the feel of the strength on her skin, her clothes.

She ground herself against him, looking up at his face for the first time. He was smiling, slightly drunk. His hands roamed over her.

‘Ette closed her eyes, ignoring everything but the lust in that face, the touch of those hands. She felt like a slut, and it excited her. The more she displayed herself to this male, the more he wanted her, and the more she wanted to display.

“Your place or mine?” She whispered in his ear.

“Mine.” Was the answer. He led the way to the door, hand firmly on her ass. ‘Ette pressed close to his body.

His car was nothing, a Civic. She distracted him while he drove.

They made it through the front door. Barely. His shirt was the first to go, along with her shoes. Her top was tight: they both had to work on it a moment.

He liked the nipples peeking through the cut-outs in her bra.

Her skirt hit the bedroom floor, and caused some commotion when he realized what was under it. ‘Ette was too far gone to either be surprized or wonder where she had gotten the chastity belt. She only motioned to her purse, where she had kept the extra set of keys she had found when she dropped off her shopping.

The keys worked, and the chastity belt came off, along with the little metal spheres which had aided ‘Ette’s arrival at this point.

The first time was over way to quick.

The need taken care off, they slowed down. Bernadette took the top, riding him slowly, steadily, letting him play with her breasts, which still poked out of the bra. Just as she felt he was about to come, she backed off, bringing her mouth down on his, silencing his protests. After a moment she picked up again, bringing him back to the point both waited for.

Just before which, she repeated the procedure.

‘Ette held him this way till she could wait no longer, then let his climax trigger hers.

The male drifted away then, exhausted. Bernadette lie there, exploring his body, teasing him back to attention, wondering if she should, or could, wake him for another round.

Finally, she decided no. She lay there, listening to his heartbeats, his breathing. The music she’d wanted to hear since she put on that pin.