The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Angelas Harem Outfit (Chapter 2-The future generation)

A follow up to the first story set about 100 years on.

I am Shola, the 44 year old Telusian great grand daughter of Angela and Steve,my great grandparents who I have never met,now robot beings on my home planet.I have lived my whole life on what was their home planet,Earth. My parents and grandparents have told me a lot about them,but because I am designed to live on Earth,and as things currently stand,they are not,we have never met.

My grandparents,who invaded Earth about 85 years ago were their children,they were created on Earth but brought up on Telus for the purpose of a peaceful takeover of this planet which was successfully accomplished 75-80 years ago,owe a great deal to them,the memorials to their “parents” all over the planet prove this fact to all our future generations.

As by now all “parents” who decided to stay behind on Earth are now dead we now have full control of all the humans on this planet,and through our mind control programming implanted into their minds,they are in all probability more controlled than our robot great grandparents on Telus who at least are free to have their chosen loving partner whilst todays human beings only have partners genetically selected for them with no choice on their behalf whatsoever.As no humans have been conceived for the last 25 years their numbers are dying out steadily,which given the expanding Telusian population is just as well.We have now developed machines to do most of the jobs they previously did for us,so they have become unnecessary to our needs.

My job,in the Western province of England (we kept all the Countries original human names) is in the cybernetic and genetic development of humans department,we have chosen partners for all the humans and then programmed them to accept their partners,but adapted their sexual conception units so that they may not produce any more humans,they will be the last human generation on this planet.Because of this happening, our department has been given a new and interesting challenge.As Telusians,our breathing system can be readapted to breathe the equivalant of the Telusian atmosphere,after all our grandparents were brought up there and were adapted to live in the Earth’s atmosphere,it is a very simple process,which would only require us to spend a matter of 30 seconds or so in the adaption chambers to transform our lungs to breathe in the new gases.

Our challenge is to discover how to adapt the Earth’s atmosphere in such a way that our robot grandparents would be able to return to their original home Planet and become the permanent rulers thereof,as we are only permitted to live a natural length of life (about 90 years),but they will of course live forever.It would be simple to provide us with enough power units to keep them sufficiently charged,after all they only need power charges every 3-5 years,so not too many units would be necessary and with the improvement in modern transport systems,the journey from Telus which took them 6 human weeks when they journeyed there would now take only a few days to return them to Earth.The main problem would be that the dampness on Earth would do damage to their body units,and therefore we must find a way to dry out the atmosphere on Earth.This however is a major problem to say the least.The remaining humans would simply be transformed into low grade “servant” robots,the only real difference would be their metal bodies from their flesh,their minds already being totally controlled by us.

At the end of the day’s work I return to my home to my partner, and I can see from the grin on his face that dinner is not his first priority tonight!The mind link sexual satisfaction machine is in the living area and the computer already switched on and powered up ready for us,

“I think its your turn to be in control tonight” he grinned at me, “are you interested?”

I should explain the M.L.S.S machine is for use by “A grade” Telusians our jobs are so important that the “A grade” Telusian females are not permitted to naturally conceive as several months off work in the later stages of the conception could put some projects back by many months or even years.As Telusians are very fertile people,even modern contraceptive devices don’t always work,that is why we use the M.L.S.S machine. What the machine does is link the minds of the 2 partners totally, with the option of either partner being in charge of the sexual link,both sexes being equal in all rights within our community. What style of sex we link into is entirely up to the dominant partner, from purely missionary to total domination of the other partner,every fetish and desire can be called upon if so desired.

“I’m game as long as I can be your Domme Queen tonight,it’s been a long time since I really punished your mind and body,and I could do with letting out the strains of work on you.”

“That’s fine by me,are you going to dress for the part or just use the VR rubber catsuit?”

“I’ll dress for the part”,I said,“as long as you can wait for me to get ready,I’ll put on the suction suit,that really makes me powerful over my humble slave partner”

“I can certainly wait for that” he said with a large grin on his face,” I wonder what our great grandparents would make of this?”

“Well as they can have 72 hour sessions of sexual intercourse if theydesire,I should think they feel they are pretty well off,and I dont think you could get rubber on over their metal bodies,even a suction suit wouldn’t really work!We can only manage 2 hours,and thats with all the progress that’s been made in the last 100 years!”

A rubber suction suit is very different to what you humans know in 2001, there is no need to talc up,you literally walk into a large rubber suit,release the vacuum valve and it seals totally around the body,when you want to leave it you release the seal on the valve,press the button, air floods in and you simply walk out of the suit.It is also unisex as it will simply seal around whichever body is within it,no worries about the difference in male and female bodies, what comfort. As my figure takes after my gran’s, my breasts within the suction suit are an awesome site,42DD, succulent nipples, and with the rest of my figure size 12 I am quite a sexy sight with my flowing blonde hair.I’m sure you can draw your own picture of me (big grin).Why do I think I got my figure from my great grandmother,well it might have something to do with the fact that 99.9% of Telusian females are size 6 or 8 with a 32 or 34A bust!This might also explain why I am very popular with my partner (tee hee).There are a few other ladies my shape,but not many,and they are also very popular with Telusian men. After I sealed myself into the suit,I walked back to the living area where he was already sat waiting,his helmet already connected to the computer and just waiting to place it on his head.

“Wow” he said,“with your fantastic figure I wish you would wear rubber all the time,then I would be quite happy to serve you forever”

“Its not really practical is it,seeing as how you are meant to be the financial controller for this province,your position is even more powerful than mine!”

“I know,but your rubber clad figure just drives me wild,mind your figure drives me wild anyway”

“Are we going to get on with this,how long shall I set the timer for?”

“2 hours,the maximum,please Mistress”

I placed the controlling headband around my head,connected my helmet to the computer,set the timer and walked back to the machine.

“Helmet on slave”I giggled

“Yes Mistress” was his reply

I switched the machine on,and for the next 2 hours I punished him through his mind,giving him the feeling of whipping his body with a nice firm whip,before letting him have the “virtual” pleasure of licking my clit until I came with great force.I then “virtually” tied him up before climbing on top of him and forcing myself on top of him until he came within me.Of course this was only possible in a virtual state,he wouldn’t be able to lick me or penetrate a rubber suit but it feels good!During this time,I was in total control,I could force him to do anything whilst we are both attached to the M.L.S.S machine but as scope for movement is limited,you have to be realistic in your desires. As the 2 hours came to an end,I could feel my “normal” personality returning and my control of my darling reducing.At the end of the 2 hours,the machine switched itself off,and we looked and smiled at each other. “Wow that was great,you make a marvellous inventive Mistress,and with your figure anyone would want to obey you,but especially me.

“I know,but with my cybernetic training would you expect anything less, my dear.”

“By the way how is the project at work going,I know you have a personal incentive as your great grandparents are on our home planet, whilst mine never left Earth”

“Slowly.Yes,I would love to meet my great grandparents so much, great grandmother especially,I suspect thats where I get some of my more mischevious behaviour from,though I think great grandad introduced her to it! I know she’s where I get my figure from anyway!!The project is so difficult,to dry out the atmosphere enough for them to live here without draining the water from the planet that we need to help us live.I only wish that we could waterproof their bodies,that would be so much easier,we are working on the possibility of being able to do that as well,it’s all quite some challenge.”

Meanwhile back on the Planet Telus....

Angela and I were enjoying our rest period in a 48 hour sex link session when it was switched off by our computer and we were informed that we had to make arrangements to travel to the main city area for a meeting with the Planet leaders concerning an important matter that needed our prescence.The videophone rang, it was Lizzy at the universal travel centre telling us that she too had been called to an important meeting at Planet HQ.Both of them were slightly concerned that they were in trouble over some travel arrangements that they had made,but I wondered if it was more to do with the agreed reduction of humans on our old home planet,the administrative arrangements of which I had been involved in for several years,but being a top secret proposal,I was not even allowed to pass this data on to my dear Angie.I knew that it had been discussed that permanent leadership on Planet Earth was considered an excellent idea,and somehow I suspected that our names had come forward for consideration for these positions.I knew the main problem involved with this concept was the rain that falls on Earth,our bodies are highly developed metal shells,but as it never rains on Telus,our bodies are not waterproof,therefore we would rust in time.The problem with removing the rain on Earth is the oceans which could not be drained as the Telusians living there are designed to need fluid intake into their bodies,therefore some work was being carried out on developing a water proofing system for our shells,maybe this work was progressing better than we could have imagined.

We travelled to HQ by the high speed tram system that runs everywhere on our planet,when we got there we were met by Lizzy and she still seemed concerned at being called to our rulers,but I tried to allay her fears.Anyway when we entered the room at HQ it was very obviously something far more than a ticking off for them.

There were several hundred robots that were formerly humans there, but I must admit I was sad to see Kirsty was not amongst them.As I had suspected we were called to be informed that there was to be an opportunity for some of us to return to Planet Earth,developments had taken place that would enable them to make our shells totally water resistant,and now this was possible they wanted some of us to go back and rule the Planet we had originally came from.No one would be forced to return,but many skills would be needed and the 500 of us called together were prime candidates for this journey.It was also explained that only the qualified units had been called today,but naturally any “partner” not called would travel with their chosen partner,this was a relief to Lizzy whose partner Paul had not been called to the meeting,she enjoyed the sex link with him too much to have left him behind!We were told that this would give us an opportunity to meet grandchildren and great grandchildren of ours living on Earth,some of whom were longing to meet us.

We were informed that power units would be sent in advance,though as we would be pre charged before the journey they would theoretically have 5 years to do this anyway.They added,that for those who are interested enough sex link machines would be sent to satisfy all the robots travelling, Angie just looked at me and grinned at this comment.We were told that we had 72 hours to discuss this amongst ourselves and partners where necessary,and at the end of this time we would be given a free choice,with no control settings from our programming to decide what we wanted to do.Obviously they would like us to go,but would certainly understand if we wished to continue with our current work and to live on a more comfortable and modern Telus than returning to Earth.They said that if any of us returned to Earth but decided within 6 months that we wished to return to Telus that we would be free to return on the next available space transporter and that our home units would be kept for us for those 6 months before being used by other robots who had moved to Telus in the interim period.

“Wow” Angie and Lizzy said,“I never thought I would get to see Earth again,but do the 3 of us want to go back when we don’t know what life will be like there.”

I replied,trying to keep a calm influence,after all I had known this was coming for quite some time,“Well we could always try it, after all if we don’t like it,we are free to return here and carry on as before”

“I suppose so”,Lizzy said,“but I will definitely have to talk it over with Paul before I could make a decision,and please Angie, don’t go without me.”

Angie said, “We all go together or not at all,though I must admit I would like to see if any of my granddaughters or great granddaughters look like my human figure did,it would be wonderful to find that one out.”

I said,“I think that’s reasonable,let’s just use our 72 hours to make the right decision.Hang about before we return,I want to ask just one question.”

I went across to our leaders who had given us this information to ask one question,about the final member of my little harem,Kirsty. I was told that the main reason why Kirsty could not be considered for this role was because she had been on Earth at the time of the invasion,and because of the mind control processes used at that time,her mind was not as clear as ours at the time of her robotisation and unfortunately her reprocessing could not clear all of its influence.I was also told that her work in the incubation area,(as I said in chapter 1,a natural mother),made her far more important to carry on her work on Telus than having her returning to Earth.I was told that communication between the 2 Planets was now so good that we would be given all necessary opportunities to keep in touch with her if we left Telus to return to Earth.We would also be allowed to visit Telus at what were termed “regular” intervals,so we would still be able to see her occasionly. Having gained this information and downloaded it into my data,I returned to the 2 girls to see what they were discussing. We agreed to a meeting between the 2 pairs the next day,at the end of Lizzys shift.(24 hour shifts are of course no problems to robots,we neither technically need to feed or sleep, though a recharge on standby mode never does any of us any harm!)

“Right” I said,“before I rejoin you Angie darling to carry on where we were before,if you so desire!,I have an important message to send to Planet Earth.”

I had to inform all the cybernetic development departments on Earth,including of course Shola,that Telusian scientists on their home planet had found a method of making the robot shells totally water resistant, and that they no longer had to work on this matter.I also had to inform them that within 21 Earth days many robots would start returning to Earth to take up their designated roles and that they should begin preparations for this. I did add as an extra message to Shola that I didn’t know yet if Angela and I would be amongst them as the 2 girls had not yet decided whether they wanted to return.As I had known for some time,I had already decided to pay a return visit if everyone agreed,and Shola did know my view on this already.I received a message back from her saying that she hoped her great grandmother did decide to come,she really did want to meet her and meet the “being” who she seemed to have got her fine figure from,after all she was amongst the exceptions to the rule amongst the Telusians on Earth.

I rejoined Angie,and we travelled back to our home area,and throughout the whole journey back I could see her programming whirring away as she contemplated our next move.I reasoned that she was uncertain whether returning to what had been her home planet was a good idea or not,after all we had a very comfortable lifestyle here on Telus,a warm and dry comfortable climate and not lacking for anything we desired,on the other hand she knew that there would be distant relatives of hers that she could meet for the first time,and as they were her Telusian relatives they would happily accept her new robot body with no problems at all. She was not inclined to rejoin the sex link,her circuits were definitely occupied by other matters,and to be honest I had things to think about as well.

The following day Lizzy joined us along with Paul,her partner,for the next 6 hours or so we all discussed this matter thoroughly,we were able to find out by our main computer link that Paul would be able to work with us on planet Earth,but that his retail knowledge would be limited in use,but he could have some reprogramming which would enable him to assist us in a more minor role than the other 3 of us,but he seemed fairly happy with this news,he felt that he didn’t want to rely only on Lizzy being able to work on Earth.At the end of the discussion the general view was that we should try returning to Earth,and see how it went,simply because we would be free to return to our home units on Telus within 6 months if we so desired,which I think the girls thought they would be happy to do, but their curiosity made it TOO tempting to return to Earth to find out what had happened there.Also I think for all of us the chance to meet some of our relatives was too much to resist.2 days later we returned to HQ and confirmed that on the agreed terms we were prepared to return to Earth.Along with the others who agreed to return,some 417 out of 500 selected,arrangements were made for the total water resistance formula to be covered over our shells so that we would be ready for the big journey home.Our appointments were made for 3 days later,after Angie’s and my next shifts of work.Lizzy and Paul’s appointments were made for 2 hours later as they had both recently finished shifts,and were due for their rest periods which would enable the scientists to safely check that the process had actually worked.

When we next met them a couple of days later,we could tell that the process had worked well,their gold shells were a slightly darker golden hue,and also the drops of water on them,and the big grins on their faces suggested it had worked really well.

“You’re in for a treat”Lizzy said to us,“not only do you get totally waterproofed,you get a massive IQ boost so that we can make many decisions without having to refer everything to our leaders back here. Apparently my IQ equivalent is now about 900 and Paul’s is up to about 750,my job requires me to be top level,whereas he has the normal level for non-Telusian based robots,we will all have to be able to plot things without immediate computerised assistance,I guess you will both be up around the 900 level.”

“I guess we will” Angela chirped,“Wow, what a brainy robot I will be! What else happens to us?”

“You get a power recharge,so that we could run for 5 years without any problems,and we will get a new speech unit so that Earth people will be able to understand our commands easier,but they only get fitted nearer the day of the flight,because Telusian based robots will find it slightly more difficult to understand us,our pitch will be slightly altered,but not so much that we can’t keep in touch with our friends back here. Do you realise I’ve just had my first shower in a hundred years!(not that we needed them of course) When do you go in for your overhaul?”

“4 hours and 11 minutes from now”,my programming informed us,“The two of you should both report 2 hours before your scheduled appointments to check everything is OK before your update takes place.”

“Just time to go back and check our space mail then” I said to Angie,” after all it will be a day or so after completion before we can check it again.”

Angie said,“Why don’t you go and do that my gorgeous robot darling,I want to stay and chat to Lizzy and find out more about whats going to happen to us”

“OK” I said,“I’m as intrigued as you are to find out what’s to follow”

Even though I am high up in Planetary administration I had no idea what our Planet’s scientists had been up to,and hoped to find out more details from them before we went in,though if Lizzy thinks it’s wonderful it probably is!

Having checked and dealt with our space mail,I returned and we headed off towards the upgrading buildings.After all the necessary checks had been run to make sure none of our circuits were causing problems,which we both passed with no problems,we were sent into preparation.Our eyes and mouth areas were covered,they would be specifically painted later and we were led into the main chamber. We were locked into position and the spray guns with the new paint formula were turned on,we were very slowly spun round and then they checked us to make sure we were fully covered.They then painted around our eyes and mouth areas making sure that every grain of our shell was covered with the new formula,this was why it was a slightly different colour so that they could check this more easily. We then went through to the data download department, and as Lizzy said we had the helmets placed over our heads to enable the massive download of data we would receive to be loaded into our neural units.When this was finished we were informed that our equivalent IQ’s were now approximately 950.

Angie turned to me and giggled,“That’s more than Lizzy,I’m brighter than her!”

I said “I doubt it,I would imagine that we’re all at the same level.”

We were then sent to the recovery area where they wired us up to check everything was OK and also to give our new coating time to dry properly.We were told about the new speech units we would receive later and told that the pitch of our voices would be slightly changed,a few Telusian based robots may notice the difference,but most would not notice any great changes.After a few hours we went to a room where the power hoses were inserted into our orifices,and we were recharged to maximum,even though we had only been re-powered a few months ago.After that we were checked again,then sent to spend 24 hours in standby mode so that final preparations could be made.We showered to make sure that the water ran off us as soon as it landed on us,and it did. After repowering they were satisfied and we left to return home.

For the next few weeks we carried on as normal,doing our regular duties,then the magic day arrived,the 4 of us were recalled to the upgrading buildings for our new speech units to be fitted,we would return to Earth 2 days from now!We were dealt with in pairs,our old speech units removed,upgraded then replaced with their new hi-grade technology loaded into them.In all honesty I could hardly tell the difference when Angie talked to me,though I suppose our speech was slightly slower than before.The next 2 days we were prepared for the journey,we would travel in standby mode,only being powered up shortly before entry into Earth’s atmosphere,we were amongst the 2nd party to travel and we knew that the 1st flight had gone ever so smoothly.As we boarded the transporter we wondered who and what lay ahead of us,we were made comfortable,put into standby mode and the flight took off for planet Earth.

Meanwhile,back on Earth (Shola says) ......

With the arrival of our robot generation back on Earth,we cyber technology experts have been given an interesting problem,the need for them to be downloaded with information from Telus,the machines used on their planet are too large even by modern capabilities to be transported to Earth,but some method to download info to them must be acheived.We have been testing a system on some of our humans which downloads information from the computer into their minds,which has been sort of successful but not great,but this may have been because of their totally controlled state.When we tried it on an elderly Telusian volunteer every ounce of data transferred successfully into their mind. We also wish to be able to transfer data from our robot “leaders” to our computers this would enable us to upgrade the computer’s capacity greatly. There is also this big,big question of whether we will be able to download information from them directly into us,but not surprisingly there haven’t been too many volunteers to have their mind directly linked up to a robot,this idea may well remain only a concept for the near future!