The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a story of erotic mind control. Anyone under 18 or offended by material of an erotic nature should read no further.

The events and persons depicted herein are entirely fictional and should not be taken as representing anything or anyone from real life.

Synopsis: She’s a special lady. . . .

Angie Baby

There she goes again, Carl thought, eyeing a well-lit second-floor window of the Cordero house. Clearly outlined against the light was the well-developed body of Angie Cordero as she peeled out of her clothes to get ready for bed.

Angie had developed quite a reputation around town. After her mother’s death two years ago, she’d seemed to lose touch with reality. She’d adopted a weird childlike way of talking and started bringing a teddy bear to school. There’d been a couple of fights in the girls’ restroom. Finally, after several students’ parents complained, Phil Cordero had been forced to take his daughter out of Rasmussen High. Supposedly he was home-schooling her now. Nobody really knew what went on in that house, though.

Carl Pomerance and his family lived next door to the Corderos. Carl’s own bedroom window faced Angie’s, giving him a perfect view when his sexy neighbor decided to undress with the curtains open.

Angie pulled her blouse off over her head, and Carl shuddered in ecstasy. God, what a rack! Angie didn’t bother with a bra, and didn’t need one.

She sat on her bed and kicked off her shoes, a very adult pair of high-heeled white pumps for someone with such a childish persona. She stuck one long leg out and slowly, slowly peeled off a long seamed nylon stocking, then repeated the process with the other leg.

Carl lost it, squirting helplessly in his pants as his vision dissolved in multicolored fireworks. A vague time later, when he came back to reality and looked toward Angie’s window again, she was already in her pajamas. That does it, he decided. Tomorrow, I’m going over there and give that little cock-teaser a taste of real life.

He already had a plan, one he’d worked out months ago. He’d just never quite worked up the nerve to carry it out. After tonight, though, he just had to go through with it!

After supper the next evening, he waited until his parents were planted in front of the tube and then sneaked out of the house. He looked up at Angie’s window—yes, it was open—then climbed up the big tree by the fence in his family’s yard. It had a thick branch that projected into Angie’s yard, extending quite near her window. Carl worked along that branch carefully, then swung over and climbed into Angie’s bedroom.

Angie hadn’t seen him. She was off to one side, singing softly to herself as she teased her hair in front of a mirror on top of a dresser. The noise he made climbing in caught her attention, though, and she spun toward him with a little gasp.

“What are you doing in Angie’s room?” she crooned. “Angie didn’t invite you.”

“I’m Carl,” he introduced himself. “I just want to have a little fun with you, Angie baby.”

“What kind of fun?” the girl asked, blue eyes wide in a baby-doll face under a curly mop of black hair.

“Grown-up fun, Angie baby,” he replied smugly. He advanced on her confidently. “The kind of fun you probably don’t get to have, all shut up in the house like this.”

Angie smiled. “Angie has fun,” she answered. “Lots and lots of fun.”

“Not this kind,” Carl responded. “Let me show you what you’re missing.” He grabbed at her, pulling her to him roughly for a kiss.

Angie broke loose after a moment. Carl tensed, afraid she might scream. Instead, she smiled and said, “That was nice. Now Carl, let Angie show you something too.”

Carl grinned. “What’cha got in mind, baby?”

Reaching into her cleavage, Angie drew forth a jeweled pendant attached to a chain around her neck, which Carl hadn’t noticed she was wearing. “This was Angie’s mommy’s,” she said, letting the gem dangle in front of her breasts, swaying gently. “Isn’t it pretty? All shiny and sparkly, so nice to look at.”

“Very nice,” Carl murmured politely. He was more interested in her boobs than her bauble, but despite himself, his eyes began to track the shiny object as it swung slowly back and forth.

“That’s good,” Angie crooned. “It’s nice to watch, isn’t it, as it swings back and forth? So pretty as it catches the light, shiny, sparkly. Angie likes to watch it swing, shiny, sparkly, back and forth. You like it too, don’t you, Carl, shiny, sparkly, back and forth. Yes you do, Angie knows, shiny, sparkly, back and forth.”

“Sh-sh-shiny,” Carl mumbled, eyes following the moving stone. Somehow, he seemed to have lost the initiative. “Sparkly. Back and forth.” He relaxed, letting his hands fall loosely to his sides, as he continued to follow the pendant with his eyes.

“Shiny, sparkly, back and forth,” Angie cooed. “It’s a magic stone, Angie’s magic stone.”

“Angie’s magic stone,” agreed Carl.

“It’s hard to look away, isn’t it, Carl? So hard to look away. It’s so pretty, so shiny and sparkly. You can’t look away from the pretty stone, can’t stop following it with your eyes as it swings back and forth, shiny, sparkly, back and forth, back and forth. Try to stop following it with your eyes, shiny, sparkly, back and forth; you can’t, can you, Carl?”

Carl struggled and gasped, “Can’t stop . . . watching the pretty stone. Shiny. Sparkly. Back and . . . forth.”

“Keep watching Angie’s magic stone,” the girl instructed. “Follow it with your eyes, your mind, your soul. It’s the most important thing in the world to watch Angie’s magic stone and listen to Angie’s voice, watch Angie’s magic stone and let Angie’s voice tell you what to do, what to think, what’s true, what’s real. Follow the stone, back and forth, back and forth, yes, that’s right, do as Angie says, back and forth, because Angie has the magic stone, back and forth, yes, that’s right.

“Now as you watch Angie’s magic stone,” Angie went on, “feel yourself being drawn to it, yes, feel yourself rising, shrinking, being pulled toward the stone, yes, rising, shrinking, being pulled toward the stone.”

“Rising. Shrinking. Being . . . pulled toward the stone,” Carl mumbled. The world seemed to drop away around him, expanding away from him as he soared, weightless, toward the gem dangling at the end of Angie’s neck chain. The stone loomed larger, larger. Huge.

“Now you are resting on the stone, a tiny little Carl, firmly held to it, completely relaxed, yes.”

“Yes,” Carl agreed. “Resting on the stone. Tiny little Carl. Firmly held. Relaxed. Yes.” And it was true. Every sense Carl owned told him he was now lying, completely relaxed, on the warm, glittering surface of Angie’s magic stone.

Angie passed her free hand quickly in front of Carl’s eyes. He didn’t blink. He didn’t even notice. She giggled. Carl was under her power, completely lost in the world she had made for him.

“Now,” she went on, “Angie’s going to put the stone away, with you on it, between Angie’s breasts. When Angie does this, you will feel yourself enveloped by the softness of Angie’s breasts. You will see it, smell it, taste it, and the pleasure will be overpowering. You will let yourself go, let yourself get lost in the feeling, lost in the pleasure.”

Angie tucked the pendant back into her bosom. Carl whimpered as, in his mind, he was enveloped by vast masses of soft tit-flesh. He was suffocating, smothering, but it was wonderful, wonderful—!

Angie brought her hands up, massaging her breasts together around the pendant. Helpless, Carl squealed and came, once, twice. Finally, Angie brought her hands down and addressed her hypnotized visitor.

“Carl,” she said, “you know you’ll do anything Angie says, don’t you?”

“Yes,” Carl said. “Anything Angie says.”

“You will do anything Angie says because Angie’s magic stone holds your soul now.”

“I will do anything Angie says because . . . Angie’s magic stone . . . holds my soul now.”

“Your body obeys Angie’s voice, does whatever Angie says, without thought, without free will, because Angie’s magic stone holds your soul now.”

Carl repeated Angie’s words in a monotone.

“Now Carl,” Angie asked playfully, “what did you come to Angie’s room to do?”

“Have sex with Angie,” Carl answered with mindless honesty.

Angie laughed softly and clapped her hands. “Oh, goody! That’s just what Angie wants too!”

“Ahem,” came a gruff cough.

Angie turned around. “Daddy?”

“What’s happening here?” Phil Cordero was a beefy man in his early fifties, with a shiny bald pate over a broad, usually smiling face. He wasn’t smiling now. “What’s this little creep doing in your room, baby?” He didn’t wait for an answer. Instead, he lunged at Carl and grabbed him by the throat, clenching his other hand into a fist.

“Daddy, no!” Angie cried. “Time out, Daddy!”

Mr. Cordero froze. Angie smiled; her daddy’s trigger phrase had worked like magic, just as it always did.

“Can you hear me, Daddy?”

“Yes, Angie,” Phil Cordero said meekly.

“Let go of him, Daddy,” Angie commanded her father. He obeyed, and let his menacing fist drop as well. He stood silent, head drooping.

“Listen to Angie, Daddy,” Angie went on. “Nothing bad is happening here.”

“Nothing bad is . . . happening here. . . .”

Angie rummaged through her bedside table and brought out a little bell. She rang it once and said, “Go back and watch TV, Daddy. Forget you came in here. Forget what happened in here. Watch TV, and relax. Don’t pay attention to any sounds you hear coming from Angie’s room, except,” another little ring, “this bell. Do you understand what Angie wants, Daddy?”

“Yes, Angie,” Phil said calmly. “Go back and watch TV. Forget I came . . . in here. Forget what happened . . . in here. Watch TV and . . . relax. Don’t pay attention to anything I hear . . . from your room . . . except the bell.”

“When you hear the bell, it means Angie wants you to come play butler. You will come to Angie’s room and play butler for Angie and her friend when you hear the bell.”

“Yes, Angie,” Phil agreed. “Play butler . . . for Angie and her friend . . . when I hear the bell.”

“Good, Daddy.” Angie waved a hand toward the door. “Go ‘way now and watch TV, Daddy.”

Silently, Phil Cordero obeyed, gently shutting the door behind him. In a minute or so, Angie heard the faint sounds of the television in the living room.

She smiled. She enjoyed controlling her daddy. After she’d found out about hypnosis she’d tried it out on him using this pendant, which she’d found among a bunch of Mommy’s old things, and he’d turned out to be a very good subject. It helped that he’d always trusted her. She had a lot of fun with him, especially the times she put him under and made him think she was Mommy. He didn’t remember any of it, of course. That was part of the fun, knowing her control was a secret.

Carl was still standing there, blank-eyed, waiting for his next command. She addressed him: “Carl, do you still want to have sex with Angie?”

“Yes, Angie,” her mindless guest said.

“Goody!” Angie clapped her hands. “Take your clothes off, Carl.”

“Yes, Angie.” The boy obeyed, a silly smile spreading over his face. Watching, Angie felt herself heating up. Carl was nicely muscled and handsome, and now rigidly erect, his engorged dick sticking out at a right angle to his body. “Perfect,” she breathed, “just perfect.” She hurried out of her own clothes.

Soon, the two of them were on Angie’s big, soft bed and writhing together, Carl’s hips bucking strongly as he thrust into Angie, Angie’s thighs clamping him firmly in place. As Carl pounded away, she pulled his face into her breasts, reinforcing the hypnotic fantasy she’d woven. To him, it was as if he were still tiny Carl, buried in gigantic masses of bosom and pumping into them, and he blabbered incoherently as he came again and again. Angie drove her hypnotized steed relentlessly, and his body responded in total submission to her will. A small teddy bear which had been propped on Angie’s pillows fell off unnoticed as she and Carl thrashed in ecstasy. Finally, tired out, Angie stopped Carl, rolling him away to lie beside her on the rumpled bedsheets and crooning, “Rest now, Carl.” He obeyed, sighing, closing his eyes contentedly and relaxing into a sated torpor. Smiling, Angie basked for a while in the afterglow. At last she roused herself and rang her bell.

Shortly, Phil Cordero appeared. He’d changed clothes, putting on black trousers and jacket, white shirt, black vest and bow tie. This wasn’t the first time Angie had had her daddy play butler, and he had a costume all ready, though he didn’t remember buying it and never noticed it in his closet until Angie gave the right suggestion.

“Yes, ma’am?” he asked.

“Get Carl and me some sandwiches and soda,” she ordered.

“Yes, ma’am.” Completely immersed in his butler role, Mr. Cordero turned and marched stiffly away. A little while later he returned with a wheeled tray holding several big sandwiches and a couple of cans of Coke. Angie had him park it next to her bed, then sent him away with the instructions, “You’re tired, Daddy. Put the butler suit away and go to bed. Go to sleep until morning and forget all about playing the butler game. Angie will see her daddy in the morning.”

“Yes, Angie,” Phil said, already beginning to shed the butler fantasy as he turned to leave.

Angie ate ravenously and gulped her soda, then fed Carl, propping his head up with one slender arm and bringing the food to his mouth. He ate and drank mechanically until everything was gone.

Finally Angie addressed her hypnotized boy toy again.

“Angie’s going to send you home soon, Carl,” she told him. “When Angie does, you will not remember coming over here. You will not remember what happened here. Do you understand, Carl?”

“Yes, Angie,” Carl murmured. “You’re going to send me home soon. I will not remember coming . . . over here. Not remember . . . what happened here.”

“Good boy, Carl,” Angie praised him. She pulled the pendant out and held it before Carl’s face; his eyes widened and locked on immediately. “The memory of what happened here will stay here with Angie’s magic stone, the magic stone which holds your soul safe for Angie. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Angie.”

“When you go home, you will act and speak as you always do. You will think everything is just the same. Even though your mind is here with Angie’s magic stone, it will seem as if you are thinking just the same as always. But if you ever hear Angie say the words ‘Angie’s magic stone,’ you will do whatever Angie says after that. And if Angie ever shows you her magic stone, you will do whatever Angie says. Because Angie’s magic stone holds your mind and soul now, and you must do as Angie says. Your body is just a robot, and must do as Angie says, because Angie’s magic stone holds your mind and soul now. That’s true, isn’t it, Carl?”

“Yes, Angie,” Carl answered. “Angie’s magic stone holds my mind and soul. I must do as Angie says if Angie says, ‘Angie’s magic stone’ or shows me her magic stone. My body is a robot which must do as Angie says.”

“Very good, Carl,” Angie said again. “And when you go home tonight, what will happen?”

“I will forget coming here. I will forget what . . . happened here. I will act and speak as . . . I always do, unless you say, ‘Angie’s magic stone’ or . . . show me the stone. I will think I am thinking just the same . . . as always . . . unless Angie says ‘Angie’s magic stone’ or . . . shows me the stone.”

“And if Angie does one of those things, what will you do?”

“I will do . . . whatever you say after that.”

Satisfied, Angie said, “Very good, Carl. Get dressed now.”

“Yes, Angie.” Moving like a sleepwalker, Carl dressed himself, then stood waiting.

“It’s time to go home, Carl,” she told him. “Daddy’s taken care of, so Angie will take you out the front door.” She giggled. “Angie wouldn’t want you to fall, climbing back out the window.”

The sexy young hypnotist steered her deeply entranced subject out through her bedroom door, down the hall, down to the first floor and then out the front door. Smiling, she watched as he walked over to his house and went inside.

Angie laughed softly. Carl had been such fun!

She pursed her lips thoughtfully. She’d spent a long time here at home since Daddy took her out of school. She’d been happy to do it, because the other kids had been mean to her before. But maybe it was time to go out and meet people again. Maybe she could get Carl to take her places. And if anyone was mean to her now, she bet she could find ways to get even.

She’d have to talk it over with Daddy, of course. But somehow, she didn’t think he’d say no to her.

Carl blinked and yawned. He looked at the clock in his family’s front hall and swore. Where the hell had the evening gone? He’d been planning to pay weird-girl Angie a visit tonight, but now it was too late. He felt too tired, anyway.

Maybe tomorrow, he thought. Yes, tomorrow was soon enough to show Angie Cordero how a real man took charge.

END.