The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Animal Testing

By Lord Halat

Lois crept through the darkened building, starting at every little sound she heard, moving towards the furthest reaches of the laboratory complex. Lois Green may have been a member of the Campaign against Animal Testing (C.A.T. for short) for a number of years but this was the first time she had done anything as illegal as this, she was usually only involved in some minor vandalism and sending threatening letters. Breaking and entering to free some test subjects was another thing altogether.

“Are you sure we can get away with this?” she whispered to the tall figure ahead of her who was purposefully striding through the corridors as if she owned them.

“We will if you keep quiet.” The hushed reply came back to her. Her co-conspirator in this endeavour was Mary Cerz and the entire scheme had been her idea. Mary had been Lois’ friend through collage and it had been her who had first convinced Lois to join C.A.T. The two of them had drifted apart though due to Mary choosing to go undercover as M&C Testing to reveal the truth about companies secret animal testing programme. Although there had been a lot of rumours surrounding the company, very little was known about it by the general public, even the nature of the testing the company did was a closely guarded secret. It had therefore come as something of a surprise to Lois when Mary had contacted her out of the blue. Mary had said that she had definitive proof that the company was testing on animals and wanted Lois’ help on with a mission to free the test subjects. Originally reluctant to take part in something so big, Mary had managed to talk Lois around, just like she always used to.

The truth was that C.A.T. had suffered some setbacks recently with a number of members being arrested causing some of the groups supporters to distance themselves from any possible trouble. Added to this, just last month the founder of C.A.T. Catharine Goodwin had left the organization saying that she wanted to concentrate on raising a family, although strangely Lois hadn’t heard anything about Catherine having a boyfriend. Needless to say C.A.T. needed a success to raise the group’s moral and this rescue mission could provide just the boost they needed. That was as long as Mary and Lois could pull it off of course and so now Lois found herself sneaking through darkened corridors.

“Here we are.” Mary said in a low voice as the two of them approached the end of a nondescript corridor little different from any of the others the pair had been through so far except for the bank of lifts that was their goal. “Keep a lookout while I see if any of these security codes I acquired actually work.” she said as she began tapping sequences of numbers into the keypad next to the nearest lift.

“How did you get hold of something like that anyway?” Lois asked as she nervously looked around to see if anyone had noticed them.

“Oh, a girl has her ways.” Mary replied, an enigmatic smile playing on her lips. A couple of tense minutes past until Mary finally said “I think I have it” and with s slight hiss the elevator doors opened.

“According to the information I have gathered the animals are being kept on floor B2” Mary said as the pair stepped into the lift and pressing the appropriate button they began to descend into the basement levels of the laboratory.

The lift was cramped with the two of them waited in tense silence causing the two of them to huddle close together, Mary’s long brown hair tickling Lois’ nose. Slowly a thought occurred to Lois.

“How are we going to get these animals out of here in this tiny lift” she asked her friend.

“Don’t worry about it” Mary replied nonchalantly. “From what I understand the animals are mostly small things, mice and suchlike. There are a few larger animals but I am sure there will be some sort of service elevator somewhere, I am just not entirely certain where it is” she admitted. “This place still has a lot of secrets, even for me.”

Unconvinced but willing to trust her friend Lois lapsed into silence. The lift continued down for a few minutes with Lois nervously biting her nails and Mary grinning at the excitement of the whole thing until finally the doors opened into a brightly light corridor.

“Why are the lights still doing on at this time of night?” Lois asked in a panicked whisper, “I thought you said nobody would be here?”

“I don’t know” Mary replied, an apparently anxious look momentarily appearing on her usually calm face, “Let’s not stick around though just in case.”

Quickly Mary pressed the button that would return the two of them to the ground floor of the building only to find the panel dark and unresponsive.

“Well it doesn’t look like we will be getting out of here this way and as we’re here, we may as well take a look around,” Mary said as she exited the lift and beckoned Lois to follow her. “If anyone finds us we could always say I was giving my old friend a tour of the facilities when we got lost.”

“Will anyone buy that?”

“Probably not but it is worth a try” Mary said smiling and the two of them made their way into the starkly lit laboratory.

The pair spent the next five to ten minutes moving carefully around the basement complex, looking through observation into the various laboratories. Each was filled with a number of chemical jars and other scientific and medical looking equipment that Lois had no idea what they were for. There was no sign of anyone around but there were a number of empty cages here and there which must have been used to contain the test animals.

“See” Mary said excitedly, “I told you that they were testing on animals here. Now we just need to find where they are keeping them and get them out of here.” With that she bounded off down the corridor.

Lois followed her friend in silence, more worried than ever now. The cages looked far larger than she had expected and looked like they were designed to contain something that would be too large for the two of them to easily handle.

Lois caught up with Mary at the end of the corridor where there was a door marked ‘Storage’ that Mary was trying to open.

“This is it” she said as she tapped numbers into the keypad by the door, “Once we get in here we can do what we came here to do.”

“Are you sure about this?” Lois asked again, “We still don’t know how we are going to get out of here.”

“Oh, don’t be such a worrier. We’ve come this far so we may as well go all the way now.” Mary replied as she finished entering the numbers into the keypad and the door before them slid open to reveal a small chamber no more than a couple of paces across with another metal door on the other side.

“Looks like it is a disinfection chamber” Mary said as she studied the keypad more thoroughly. “It looks like I can control it from here so you go in and get the animals while I keep a lookout.”

Lois looked apprehensively at the chamber. “I don’t know Mary, this is starting to get a bit strange” she said in nervously “Why haven’t we run into any security, if this is such a high tech company why was it so easy for us to get in.”

“Look Lois,” her fried said as she put her hands on Lois’ shoulders. “If we do this we can bring to light some serious animal cruelty, bring the country one step closer to a world without animal testing and give C.A.T. a much needed boost to its moral. As for how we got in so easily, well I did a lot of research and preparation while I was working here to make are infiltration a success so please trust me.”

Lois smiled at her friend and Mary smiled back before giving her a push that caused Lois to almost fall back into the chamber and closed the door behind her before she could do anything about it.

Finding herself shut into the small room Lois began to panic slightly and began banging on the door she had just been pushed through. “Mary this isn’t funny,” she called “Let me out of here right now.”

As she continued to bang away at the metal door, Lois found herself getting sleepy and she realised that she could hear the hiss of gas being pumped into the chamber. This caused Lois to bang even harder and pleading for someone to let her out but soon the gas became too much for her and she sank to the floor sobbing quietly until the gas did its work until she passed out completely.

* * *

A sharp pain in her arm woke Lois from her slumber and she groaned as she slowly came around.

Lois found herself laying in what must have been one of the cages she had seen earlier in the basement labs. She was naked and appeared to have been shaved all over. Strangely, she didn’t find the situation as distressing as she felt she should have been.

“Wakie, wakie sleepy head” a voice said and Lois looked up to see Mary squatting in front of the cage. Lois’ friend was wearing a dark grey dress suit with a nametag attached to her left breast pocket and her hair was pulled back into a strict ponytail.

Seeing her friend Lois tried to ask her what was going on but all she was able to do was emit a pathetic “Meep”

“Shush now” Mary smiled and she reached through the bars of Lois’ cage and stroked her friend’s hair. “You won’t be able to talk for the next couple of hours, it’s a side effect of the shot I just gave you” she said holding up an empty syringe for Lois to see. Lois’ eyes went wide with fear as she saw this, causing Mary to laugh.

“Don’t worry sweetie, it’s nothing dangerous,” she said “It’s a little something we created her, one of our first commissions actually, called Pied Piper. It causes a person’s body to instantly obey any command given to them, bypassing the person’s conscious mind completely. Apparently it was intended to be used as some sort of drug to help interrogation of terrorist subjects or something. The whole mute side-effect meant it was a total failure but we have found other ways to make it worthwhile. Here I’ll show you what it can do”

Mary smiled again and unlocked Lois’ cage, opened the door and walked to the other side of the room. No longer confined, Lois tried to get out of the cage but her body wouldn’t respond.

After a minute or two of Lois trying in vain to get up, Mary said in a firm and authoritative voice, “Lois crawl to me.” The response was immediate as Lois rose onto her hands and knees, and crawled slowly to kneel at the feet of her friend, looking up at her with a mixture of surprise, fear and betrayal.

“Don’t give me that look Lo” Mary said using the nickname she only usually used when she was drunk “I won’t make you do anything bad, I want you to enjoy yourself.” As she said this she reached to the table beside her and picked up a leather collar with an attached leash and put it around Lois’ neck.

“There much better.” Mary said smiling sweetly at Lois, “Now on your feet.” At this command Lois immediately stood up. She tried to cover herself with her hands but her body still wouldn’t obey her. As she stood there, naked and exposed, Mary slowly walked around her, running her hands over her friends’ body.

“You don’t know how long I have waited for this” Mary said suddenly serious, “I have loved you for a long time you know but I knew you didn’t feel the same way about me. That’s why I chose to go undercover, it hurt being around you and not being able to say anything about it.” Mary stopped circling her mute and naked friend and took the end of her leash in her hand.

“That can all change now though” Mary continued brightening up “I’ve recently been made Head of Recruitment here at M&C Testing. As such I am allowed to have an assistant and I want that to be you” she said breaking into a wide grin.

Lois’ was shocked. She had suspected that Mary may have had a crush on her but that she would go to such lengths to act upon it was something else.

“Now then, we have a bit of time before your appointment with our Orientation Technician who will be getting you ready to start your new job so let me show you something interesting.” Mary said and with a tug on the leash Mary ordered Lois to follow and led her friend out of the room and into the corridor. “It’s still early so I think we should be able to catch them before they start for the day.”

As Mary led the way down the corridor, Lois looked at her surrounding as much as possible with her head stuck facing forwards. They passed a number of people wearing either lab coats of outfits similar to the suit Mary was wearing and she flushed red at the thought of all these strangers seeing her naked. To her surprise though, nobody even gave her a second glance, as if a naked woman being led through the halls was an everyday occurrence. After a few short minutes the pair arrived at their destination, the door marked ‘Storage’ where Lois had been rendered unconscious.

“Don’t worry,” Mary said when she saw the look of apprehension on her friend’s face, “The security system has been deactivated now so it won’t be gassing you again” she laughed and with that she opened both the inner and outer door of the chamber. The pair entered and beyond the doors Lois caught her first sight of the ‘Storage’ room. It was a large room, filled with a number of cages. Some of the cages were empty but most still occupied and Lois was shocked that each one held a naked woman. The women were of every conservable size and race but each had been shaved totally bald and wore a metal collar. “I thought it would be nice for you to see our test subjects, since you spent so much time and energy trying to free them” Mary laughed.

“The truth is that this company hasn’t tested on animals for many years” Mary explained as she led Lois through the rows of cages. “We have found we get better results from testing on humans instead. Most of the women you see here were acquired though people traffickers or similar means and were possessed into willing subjects in house.” Mary glanced at Lois and laughed at the look on her face “Oh don’t worry, we don’t do anything life threatening to them. The truth is that we mostly test cosmetics and the like here, most of the terrible rumours you have heard about this place are just misinformation to take peoples from discovering some of our true secrets. I will admit that some of the experiments going on here are slightly ethically dubious but I am sure the girls find them more enjoy able than anything.”

The pair stopped in front of a cage that contained a petite Asian woman who was sound asleep.

“This here is test subject M220,” Mary said picking up a clipboard that was hanging on the cage door, “She is currently helping us test a sobriety pill which basically means we get her drunk, give her the pill and see how long it takes for her to return to normal.”

Mary replaced the clipboard and moved on to the next cage, which contained a woman who looked to be a few months pregnant.

“Subject D143 is testing a cream that allows a woman to choose the sex of their baby.” Mary said. “We don’t experiment on children here though so any child one of our girls has is put into one of the orphanages affiliated with the company and found a good home.”

The next cage the pair came too was empty.

“Oh, that’s a shame” Mary said, “It looks like she has already started for the day.” She looked at her watch and smiled. “We still have a little time though and it is on our way your appointment so we should be able to give you your surprise.”

With that Mary took Lois out of the room of caged women and took led her through the maze of corridors. There were a few more people in the complex now and Lois could see through the observation windows that some of the laboratories were now occupied doing experiments on naked and bald women. Here a man was injecting a woman with some sort of clear liquid, there a woman was running on a treadmill while hooked up some sort of medical monitor.

Finally the two of them stopped outside the lab that Mary had been looking for and she told Lois to look through the window, inside saw another of the bald test subjects. This one was strapped to a table that wouldn’t look out of place in a gynaecologist’s examination room. As she watched the scientist with the woman positioned a machine with a large dildo strapped to it between the woman’s legs and sprayed the dildo with some sort of aerosol can.

“C250 here is the one I particularly wanted to show you.” Mary explained as Lois stared through the observation window. “She is currently helping us test a spray-on condom that has recently been invented for comfort and durability.”

Lois studied the woman’s face and realised that she did look somewhat familiar. In the lab the scientist had finished applying the condom and he started the machine. Slowly at first, the machine began thrusting the dildo in and out of the woman’s pussy. As the woman began to moan in pleasure realisation began to dawn on Lois’ face and she gave a small gasp of shock as she finally recognised who it was. It was Catharine Goodwin, founder and former leader of C.A.T. Mary laughed as she saw Lois’ reaction to seeing the former animal rights activist obviously enjoy being violated by a machine for the sake of science.

“We managed to get the former Miss Goodwin here in much the same way we did you” she explained to the shocked Lois “Her attempts to uncover what went on her were proving somewhat annoying so we got her here, re-educated her somewhat and came up with that cover story about her wanting to start a family and put her to work. I don’t know about you but I always found her to be something of a bore but I think she is now a lot more agreeable” Mary laughed.

As she watched the Catherin brought to her first orgasm of the day, Lois felt a tug on her leash.

“Come on then little one” Mary said kindly “it is time for you to begin your new life with us here at M&C Testing.”

As Mary led Lois through the maze of hallways once again Lois began to feel a sense of dread grow in the pit of her stomach. She didn’t want to end up like the other women she had seen, kept in a cage and experimented on for the rest of her life. Something of her thoughts must have shown on her face as Mary made an attempt to comfort her friend.

“Don’t worry Lo,” she said sweetly, “You won’t end up as some guinea pig. I have something different in mind for you.” Somehow this statement didn’t comfort Lois much.

A few minutes later the two of them reached their destination. The room was bare except for a containing a padded chair, with what looked like a motorbike helmet with a blacked out visor resting on it. The helmet was connected to a complicated machine against the back wall by a series of wires. A man in a white coat was fiddling with the dials of the machine as they entered.

“This here is Dr Aron.” Mary said to Lois and the man looked up briefly and smiled before returning to his work. “He is one of the best Orientation Technicians we have here at M&C Testing. It is his job to teach all new recruits everything they need to know to start their new life with us here.” Guiding Lois to the chair in the centre of the room Mary took the helmet in her hands and ordered Lois to sit down.

“Don’t worry, I went through this myself,” Mary told Lois with a smile as she fastened the helmet to Lois’ head. “It was scared at first but once the procedure was over I didn’t know what I was making such a fuss about.”

By now Dr Aron had finished what he was doing and came to help Mary tie down Lois’ arms and legs so that she couldn’t move, even if she had been ordered to.

“Now Miss Green,” he said “Although we can do a full re-education with this machine to turn you into one of our test subjects we aren’t going to do that with you. All we are going to do is tweak your morality somewhat and make a few modifications to your mind that will help you accept your role here at M&C Testing. We will also insert all the information you will need to help Miss Cerz with her duties.”

Unable to see anything Lois’ anxiety grew even more intense and she flinched slightly when she felt a hand softly caress her breasts.

“Don’t worry sweetie” she heard Mary say “Everything will be all right. In a few moments you will feel better than you ever have in your life.”

Lois felt Mary’s lips kiss her stomach and heard the machine behind her hum into life. Suddenly her vision was filled with colour and white noise began to play in her ears as her Orientation began.

* * *

Three Months Later…

Mary returned to her apartment later than she had hoped. M&C Testing were expanding and as the manager in charge of recruiting test subjects she was busier than ever. Today she had been meeting with a number of people traffickers and criminal gangs looking, and mixing with such people always gave her a headache.

As she removed her shoes Mary heard some noises coming from the kitchen. Smiling she crossed over to the kitchen door and looked in to find food burning on the cooker Lois on her knees with her head in one of the cupboards. Creeping up behind her Mary pinched her friend on the bottom causing her to start and hit her head.

“Ow” Lois exclaimed as she got up holding her head. “What did you do that for?”

“I couldn’t resist sweetie” Mary replied with a laugh turning off the cooker before the food was ruined any further, “You just looked so good I couldn’t help myself.” Lois was wearing the short red dress that Mary had bought her as a housewarming gift when Lois had first moved in and it had quickly become a favourite of both of them. “What’s the occasion anyway?”

“I knew you would forget. It’s our three month anniversary silly” Lois said with mock seriousness, “I even went to the effort of getting you a present.”

Mary was surprised, what with being so swamped with work she had totally forgotten about that. Since her Orientation Lois had been a godsend of an assistant working out far better Mary ever hoped and as a lover she was the highpoint of her day.

“Sorry sweetie” Mary said stroking Lois’ cheek “You know I’ve been so busy these past few days and it totally slipped my mind.”

“It doesn’t matter” Lois said while smiling to show her friend that there were no hard feelings “Well as dinner is ruined why don’t we get strait to the present then.” With that she went behind Mary, covering her eyes “No peeking now” she said as she manoeuvred Mary towards the bedroom.

“Ta-dah” Lois said finely removing her hands from her friend’s eyes to reveal the scene before them.

There on the bed, bound on her stomach in a strict hogtie, was a naked and bald woman. She had been gagged and blindfolded. The number C250 was engraved on the metal collar around her neck.

“Well what do you think?” Lois asked as she sat on the bed and stroked the test subject’s head, “She was between programs at the moment and I signed her out for a couple of days so that we can conduct some private experiments of our own.”

“I love it” Mary laughed and she bent down to kiss her friend passionately on the lips, “This is just the thing I need to get rid of this headache.”

Mary closed the bedroom door while Lois took the phone off the hook. The pair then embraced and began to celebrate their anniversary thoroughly and repeatedly all night.

End