The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Animatrix Scriptorium

Chapter 3

Drawing lessons

As Cherise makes her way to work we return to see what is happening with Jeremy.

Have performed the invocation of Animatrix Scriptorium and the results are profound. The encounters leave me very weak while the images seem stronger each time. The recent one that I drew with the large mammaries is very adept at exploiting my inherent weakness in that regard. Do not understand what is happening to the fluids but will continue my investigations. Must be cautious. I know I should refrain from indulging to often but I can’t seem to muster the will to stay away. Even now I know with a turn of the page

The writing stopped suddenly.

Jeremy had raced home and started to read more of the entries of the former owner. He had found it hard to concentrate at school and felt a strong compulsion to read more of the book. He was supposed to meet his friend Leonard to work on a project but had arranged to work on it the next day. He felt that nothing was as important as finding out more about the dreams he was having and he suspected they had to do with the book.

The mention about the fluids and feeling weak concerned him. He knew there was something going on but every time he tried to think back on it his thoughts were like wisps of smoke that he couldn’t hold on to. Despite this he felt an erotic thrill pass through him at the mention of the one with the large mammaries. He had always had a weakness when it came to women with big tits.

He turned the page and was surprised to find it blank. What had the author been referring to? He wondered what Animatrix Scriptorium meant. The Latin of course implied the Place of Living Writing but he needed to find out the details. He thought that perhaps it had to do with the diagrams on the preceding page but was reluctant to explore that until he new more. He looked further into the book only to find blank pages. He finally resolved to go back to that page but to do his best not to read anything.

A groan of frustration emerged when he found the diagrams were there but no writing.

“How the hell does this book work” he exclaimed as he turned the page!

To his surprise the next page looked like one he had seen in a comic book when he was a kid. On the left page were these words.

YOU CAN BE AN ARTIST! TRY YOUR HAND AT DRAWING AND YOU WILL BE FASCINATED AT WHAT CAN HAPPEN.

On the right page was a blank square with writing which said.

PLACE YOUR DRAWING HERE.

He was staring in amazement as he reached for a pencil. This page had been blank before. Somehow the book was responding to him. He was nervous but didn’t see any other way forward. He set the pencil to the paper. His drawing abilities had never been very good but he found his hand moving of it’s own accord across the page. Before long a woman’s image began to emerge. It was basically a line drawing. Fairly non-descript but was much better than anything he had ever done before. He couldn’t account for his new found ability and what was even stranger was his hand began writing across the bottom of the page of its own accord.

Behold!
For your illumination and education.
The spirit of Animatrix Scriptorium.

As he finished he looked down at the drawing and gasped. The image began to stretch and move. He was so startled he dropped the pencil as he felt a shiver of excitement run through him. This is it a living drawing. Am I going crazy or is this actual Magick?

“Do not be concerned.” she said.

“How is it you can move and speak”?

“Your Magick has filled me and I perform as you will. I will reveal all your desires and fulfill them”.

“You are only a drawing. What can you do”?

“First I must understand your needs. Then you will have your desires. Listen to me and follow your need”.

She began to chant softly as her face filled the page. Her eyes twinkled and flashed as her lips moved. He didn’t so much hear her words as felt them reverberate in his mind.

AGG REFRAM TESH MAROOM FASHT

His head felt light as she spoke. Her eyes grew wider as he stared. They flashed like the jewels on the cover.

HALDIM RENKUR ATEN RESHT

Such pretty eyes. So pleasant to look at. Such pretty flashing colours...

Jeremy felt a little dizzy as he caught himself on the doorframe. The entire front of the building had a pattern of bright flashing lights that led his eyes inward. All this flashing must have made me dizzy he thought. He glanced around to see if anyone was watching him as he entered.

“Welcome to semen extraction station #11” the man behind the counter said.

“Have you been here before”?

“No this is my first time” he found himself saying.

The man ran the beam of a Holoscanner over him and nodded.

“You are cleared for the complimentary full extraction program. Extraction unit one will show you to her area”.

He looked up as an incredibly well built woman passed through the archway. She wore a skin tight golden suit that molded itself to her body. Her large aureole and prominent nipples were clearly outlined and he felt his cock hardening. He had heard about this place from a spacer at the local meetstop and had been intrigued. He knew there was no direct rule against it but thought the fleet frowned on offworld fraternization. His credits were low but the first program was free so he thought he would see.

She slowly walked up to him as she swung her hips from side to side.

“Allow me to perform my initial assessment” she said. She pressed her huge breasts against his chest while running her hand down to his cock. She grabbed his cock through his pants and nibbled his earlobe. His cock grew harder as he looked into her sparkling blue eyes. His heart was pounding as he fell deeply into her gaze.

“Open your mind and let your cock lead your thoughts” she said as he stared.. She manipulated his cock as he stood transfixed. Her words slid into his mind as his thoughts sank into his cock.

“Initial assessment complete now observe my ass and follow” she said as she turned around. Her hips rolled and his eyes were riveted to her ass as she led him by his cock.

They entered a small room and she turned and took his head in her hands while deeply kissing him. She walked him backwards until she had him pressed against the wall. She took his hands and placed them on her ass and ground her pelvis into his. Pulling at the collar of her suit she divided it down her front while pressing against his groin with her pelvis. This revealed her huge breasts and shoulders. Her skin was covered with a sheen of glistening sweat and a deep musk smell rose from her breasts and invaded his nostrils.

“Ahhhh” he sighed as he breathed her secretions and all his muscles relaxed and softened except one. She reached into his trousers and pulled his hard cock straight up and pinned it into his waistband. His head was swimming with desire as she manipulated him.

“Uh! UH! UH!” he grunted as she rubbed her stomach against his cock. She pulled his face down into her cleavage and held him there as he breathed in her scent. His pelvis was rolling and jerking as she ground her body against his and pressed him tightly against the wall. His mind was overwhelmed by her forcefulness and powerful aroma.

“Stage one configuration complete for maximum extraction”.

The extraction units were genetic mutants who were bred to produce an intoxicating liquid and powerful pheremones that overwhelmed the libido of the subject. The pleasure response held him as his mind became open to the instructions of the extractor.

She pulled his head out from between her breasts and unfastened the suit down to her waist. Her breasts stood out proudly with the engorged nipples standing erect and dripping a golden fluid. He stood there slackjawed as his vision was engulfed by her massive breasts and her aroma invaded his senses.. She pulled his mouth to her nipple and pushed it between his lips.

“So good to do as I say. Follow my words and my huge breasts will give you everything you ache for. Suck and lick them now”.

He reached up and massaged her tits as he fed at her nipple. He felt so good he just responded without thinking. As he sucked and licked she undid his waist band and removed his dripping cock. She let her suit fall and stepped out of it. She reached down and worked his cock as he fed at her tits. His cock grew larger and his arousal increased exponentially as he drank the golden elixir she secreted. She sped up her hand and rubbed his balls with the other as she encircled the head between her thumb and forefinger and stroked him rapidly. He was moaning and his hips were jerking as he approached climax.

“Initial eruption. You will cum now”.

With her command sliding into his brain he let go and shot his load onto her stomach. Gob after gob coated her as she worked his cock. His legs were quivering like rubber as he shot and shot. Leaning back against the wall he watched as she erotically spread his cum on her body.

She slid her tits down his body until she was on her knees. Grabbing his now soft cock she started slapping it against her tits and licked it with long swipes of her tongue. The chemicals in her saliva and the golden elixir he had sucked from her nipples caused him to return to a turgid state faster than was normal. He watched spellbound as his cock went from hard to straining. She alternated between her tits and her mouth returning him to this excited state. He found the view of her tight body and proud thrusting chest incredibly arousing as she licked his cockhead and massaged his balls. He could feel his groin responding to her ministrations and the chemicals she was excreting. She slowly slid it all the way down into her throat. The feel of her tight throat was all he could stand and he began to cum. As he came she ran her full red lips slowly and with great suction up to the head. She suctioned his cum out swallowing as she went. She gently worked his balls and sucked hard at the head until it was almost painful as she pulled out his cum. His mind became fuzzy as he slid to the floor...

When his eyes opened he was floating on his back in an antigrav field and she was smearing an ointment on his cock, balls and nipples. He felt his cock standing straight up and hard as a rock again. The head was purple and the thick veins were standing out. He felt an intense sensitivity unlike anything he had before at the areas she had anointed. She reached under him and began smearing ointment on his asshole. Bolts of pleasure shot from his ass to his cock which twitched in response. She slid her finger into his ass and wrapped her lips around the head of his cock. Her cheeks pulled in and she swirled her tongue around his cockhead. At the same time her finger was sliding in and out of his rectum.

A deep animalistic growl came from his throat as he responded in a primal way. His hips were dancing to the tune she was playing and his mind was pulled down into his cock. Soon he was erupting into her mouth as she swallowed and swallowed. He just kept on cumming and cumming as a profound lethargy spread through him...

Meanwhile as Jeremy lay exhausted, Cherise had arrived at work and was busy with some input at the computer. She had noticed the few male patrons seemed to pass her desk a little more frequently than usual. She smiled to herself and undid a couple of buttons on her blouse. Nice to give them a little thrill she thought. The time passed quickly and soon she was making her rounds and shelving some books. She had noticed the attention she was receiving as she moved around the small library.

She was reaching up to a high shelf when she saw movement out of the corner of her eye. A teenage boy was standing at the end of the row and staring at her. He wore thick glasses and a white shirt and tie. She realized that he was staring because her skirt was pulled way up to the edge of her butt. She felt a thrill run through her at the thought of him watching her. He hurried on when he saw her noticing him.

She stepped down and walked along the stacks until she saw which aisle he was in. He saw her and nervously pulled a book off the shelf and began looking at it. A naughty thought slid through her mind. Let’s give him a hot little tease. She felt her nipples harden as she made her way down the aisle towards him.

“Excuse me” she said as she squeezed behind him. She made a point of touching him lightly on the shoulders as she slid by. He shook nervously and a small squeak escaped his throat. She stopped a little ways beyond him and bending at the waist examined the books on the bottom shelf. Her short skirt slid up and revealed the lower part of her butt. She stayed like that for a few minutes and pretended to examine the books.

Never having been treated to such a sight he simply stood and gaped at her as his cock rose. She smiled to herself as he stood there helpless.

“Are you seeing everything you want” she said as she straightened up and approached him.

“Is there anything else you are looking for” she said as she slowly licked her lips with the tip of her tongue. He gaped at her as his eyes roamed across her body.

“Uh! UH! No I’m fine” he said and hurried down the aisle. They are so cute when they are shy she thought as her heart raced in her chest. Damn did it make her horny. She felt a little moisture between her legs and her nipples felt sensitive as they rubbed against her bra.

Whew am I feeling hot. I’d better go freshen up a bit she thought as she headed for the ladies room. She saw the boy dart into the men’s room as she walked near it. I bet he’s going to relieve himself. Instead of feeling revolted by the thought she felt a thrill at her power.

Back at the apartment Jeremy’s glassy eyes stared at the book. His straining cock had deposited copious amounts of his cum on the open page which had been absorbed just as quickly. His mind was completely ensorcelled by the erotic vision he was having...

The extractor rose up on the anti-grav field. She settled on top of him and lowered her dripping pussy down onto his cock. She took his hands and placed them on her tits and began working his nipples with her fingers. Her cunt began a rippling motion and she penetrated his mind with her eyes.

An incredibly arousing smell emanated from her dripping nipples as he smeared the liquid onto her breasts. The pheromones rapidly reinvigorated his cock and soon he felt another orgasm building. She began a hard thrusting of her hips and he shoved his cock back into her. She sensed he was close and she began flicking his nipples with her nails causing surges of pleasure to shoot to his cock. She leaned forward and buried his face between her mammoth breasts. The smell of the liquid on her breasts invaded his senses and he began to cum. His cum came out in a long slow stream of pleasure. She sped up her thrusts and tightened around him as she removed every last drop of his essence.

His semen absorbed into the book as he leaned on the desk with his mind overcome with pleasure. A golden light emanating from the book engulfed his body. More and more energy transferred from him as his cum poured out.

“Mmm Hmm” he heard a female voice say and sat down heavily into his chair. “That’s right just rest now. Animatrix has the gift of your essence and will deliver all you desire”...

“Can you help me find something”?

Cherise looked up from her computer. The woman in front of her was leaning over the counter. Her massive breasts hung there and filled her vision.

What a fine set she has. They look like they are about to burst out of her blouse.

“I’m up here” the women said.

“O I’m so sorry” she said. She found it hard to tear her eyes away from her enormous breasts.

Cherise found her nipples getting hard again and wondered what was going on with her. She had never been interested in women before but she was especially surprised to find herself getting aroused right after her trip to the ladies room. She had started out cleaning up a bit but soon found herself plunging her fingers into her wet pussy and working her tits until she came. The thought of teasing that young boy had really gotten her going. She had felt so alive and womanly when she was doing it and her orgasm had taken her breath away.

“That’s o.k. I get that all the time. They are pretty amazing aren’t they” the woman replied?

“They are something if you don’t mind me saying so”?

“I wouldn’t dress this way if I didn’t want to be looked at”.

She was wearing a tight cotton blouse and a red bra. The top three buttons were undone and her breasts rolled as she moved.

“How can I help you” she asked?

“Can you help me find some books on the history of dance”?

“Of course follow me”.

Cherise led her to the history section. She didn’t even think about the way she was walking as she swung her hips from side to side. Her tits were bouncing and her hard nipples felt good rubbing against her bra. She introduced herself and the woman said that her name was Amanda. They began to look at various books but none seemed to be what she was looking for. Cherise found the woman’s large tits and deep cleavage very distracting. I need to get a grip on myself and help her.

“Can I ask more exactly what you are looking for Amanda”?

“I’m looking for something on dances used for erotic seduction. I dance at the Paradise Palace club and want to improve my technique”.

Cherise felt a flush of heat across her chest and face at those words. She pictured this women strutting around naked on a stage as men leered at her and handed her dollar bills. The thought of stripping off her own clothes in front of a group of men made her feel warm all over. That would be so hot having them stare as I teased them. I wish I had a large pair like hers then they would really stare.

Amanda watched as a flush spread across the librarians face and chest. She could see her getting hot and she had noticed her stealing glances at her tits as she had helped her. She had had her share of women through the years and this one looked like a ripe candidate. I bet she could be a lot of fun..

“I don’t know that we have anything on that subject but you can use our electronic catalog” Cherise said.

They went to one of the kiosks and Cherise showed her how to use it. She was leaning over her shoulders as she showed her and was staring down her blouse. She wondered what it was like to strut around with a fine pair like that. I bet the men at the club were falling all over themselves to get at them. She had never felt such interest in a woman’s breasts before but she found hers so fascinating.

She returned to her desk but had a hard time concentrating. She wondered what it was like tempting and stripping off your clothes for men. She felt her pussy getting wet again and her nipples ached. She found it hard to resist the temptation to slip her hand under her skirt and give herself a little rub.

A little while later the woman came to the desk.

“I ordered some things off of the catalog. Where do I pick them up when they arrive”?

I can call you when they get here. Let me have your number”.

“Thanks”.

Cherise found it hard to look away as Amanda walked towards the entrance. She watched her ass swing back and forth as she left. She is so hot. I need to get some tighter low cut blouses and some push up bras would help. Again images of the woman naked flooded her mind. I bet she gets wet and maybe even has an orgasm when she dances for the men.

Cherise’s pussy was throbbing as she thought about it and she couldn’t wait any longer. The eyes of the male patrons followed her ass as she swung it sexily on her way to the bathroom. She figured there would be an increase in activity at the library with her in this outfit.

“Oh yeah! So fucking good. Ugh! Ugh! Ahhhh! Her fingers worked her nipples and pussy as erotic thoughts gripped her mind.

They all want me. Love to show off my hot body. Make there cocks hard and they will all be drooling over me. O fuck yeah here it comes” she whispered to herself as she felt a powerful orgasm rip through her.

Her mind was floating and dreamy as she closed up the library. She glided down the street without really noticing her surroundings.

That’s a good beat she thought. She looked up and found she was standing in front of the club. She looked at the garish neon sign.

The Pussycat Palace Live Nude Dancers.

The deep bass beat had her moving her hips in time. A man was just walking up to the door as she passed. She swung her hips in an exaggerated way as she walked by. He paused for a moment and watched as she walked by. She felt a thrill in her belly knowing he was watching her when there were naked women just a few steps away. That’s more like it she thought as she felt her little kitty moisten. I bet his cock is getting hard. I am such a hot tease.. It feels so good to have them watch me...

“I’m home Jeremy” his mother called as she entered the apartment.

Jeremy heard a voice from the other room. He tried to lift his head up from the book but found it hard to rouse himself. He felt like he had just run a marathon. He exerted himself and finally shook it off.

He looked at the page and saw the figure he had drawn. She was standing with her arms at her sides completely immobile. He knew he needed to figure out what had happened but he was so worn out he would have to do it later. He walked into the other room and was surprised at how his mother was dressed.. Her skirt was shorter than any he could remember her having and the boots weren’t her usual thing.

“Wow mom you look different”.

“Thank you honey. I was in the mood for a change. How do you like it” she asked as she spun around?

He was embarrassed to find himself looking at her body as she posed. He hadn’t thought of his mother as being sexy. He knew she looked nice for her age but she seemed so much prettier and more alive.

“You look really nice.”

“Thank you honey. I think these clothes make me look hot. I know you agree”..

He felt his mind get thick as she said this. Of course she looks hot. That’s why my cock is getting hard. She sure does have a nice butt for someone her age he thought. He found it was hard to think clearly but he felt more and more aroused as he looked at her. He also found his strength was rapidly fading.

“I am really tired mom. I’m going to head to bed” he said as he staggered to his room and collapsed on the bed.

“O you poor dear let me help you”. She followed him into his room and covered him with a blanket. He was asleep almost immediately. As Cherise turned to leave the room she saw a glow coming from his desk. What’s that light on his desk she wondered? She walked over and saw it seemed to emanate from the book...