The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Animatrix Scriptorium

Chapter 5

Jeremy’s special reward

Jeremy approached the apartment building. He felt a mixture of nervousness and arousal as he thought of his mother and this morning’s event. As he entered the lobby of the building he saw Cynthia standing just inside the doorway. She gave him a big smile and he was so surprised he turned around to see if someone was behind him. He couldn’t believe how sexy she looked in her cropped top, high heels and tiny skirt. When he turned back Cynthia was headed for the stairway. He watched her ass as it rolled in her skirt. He stood and watched mesmerized as she reached the stairwell and entered.. Realizing she would be climbing the stairs in that short skirt he quickly followed her.

Cynthia was half way up the first flight of stairs when he reached them and he gulped as he watched the perfect motion of her legs and ass. She moved in a slow and sensual motion that held his eyes and all thoughts left his mind except his hardening cock and the beauty before him.

Her hips swung seductively as they made their way up the stairs. His mind felt foggy as his vision narrowed to the perfect erotic movement. He walked in a dream as the temptress led him onward. Cynthia reached the last flight of stairs leading to the floor they lived on and paused. She placed her right foot on the landing and bent almost double. This thrust her ass out and caused her short skirt to ride halfway up her butt. He caught his breathe and froze as he watched this erotic display. She kept trying the buckle and he stood frozen as he stared at her ass and thong covered pussy. His cock was rock hard and straining in his jeans as she presented her lace covered pussy to him. Then she straightened up and half turning spoke.

“O Jeremy. I’m so glad you are here. This buckle is tricky can you help me”?

His heart was pounding as he took the stairs two at a time.

“Yes of course” he said eagerly.

She stepped up to the landing and faced him. She stepped back against the wall and made room for him on the landing. Jeremy lowered to one knee and fastened her shoe. He was so nervous it took him a few tries.

“You are so sweet for helping me Jeremy” she said. “I think you deserve a very special reward”.

He looked up from her foot and watched her tongue slowly slide across her bee stung lips.

“Follow me baby” she said and pulled open the door to the hallway. He stood up and followed her through the doorway.

She took him by the hand and led him down towards her apartment. Just the simple act of holding his hand gave him goose bumps and his cock got harder. He watched as her tits bounced in her tight cropped t-shirt.

Cynthia saw that Jeremy was checking out her tits and she felt her nipples plump in response. Her pussy was dripping wet and her thong was getting soaked as she thought about the special reward she would give her perfect man..

She was so glad to have been shown that Jeremy was perfect for her. He was so smart and sexy and her pussy just dripped whenever she thought of him. She was so glad his mother had explained it all to her.

She had never experienced such pleasure as when she had made love with Cherise and Amanda. She had cum and cum until she felt like she was floating and all her cares just melted away. They had fucked her so much it was hard to think, she just got hornier and hornier, but Cherise had been so nice and explained everything to her. Cherise’s eyes had sparkled so amazingly Cynthia could have look into them forever. Everything she said was true and perfect and made her pussy throb so wonderfully.

She had feasted on Amanda’s massive tits while the seductive stripper had worked the college students sopping wet pussy. She had only been with a woman a few times before and usually as part of a threesome but when she entered Cherise’s apartment she had felt so horny she needed some relief bad.

“Welcome Cynthia. So glad you could make it” Cherise had said when she had entered the apartment. She wasn’t sure how she got there but they must have been expecting her. Cynthia hadn’t remembered that Jeremy’s mother looked this hot but she found her eyes roaming over her body . She had allowed her to lead her into the apartment. There was a deep bass beat coming from the stereo system and as they turned into the living room she saw an incredibly busty woman gyrating to the song. Cynthia froze where she stood as the stripper faced her and began to caress those massive tits through her dress. The spell that Animatrix had placed on her breasts and the aura of sexual energy that pervaded the apartment gripped Cynthia’s mind and body and made her ache.

All Cynthia could do was to stand and stare as Amanda slowly revealed her breasts and her erect nipples. Cynthia’s mouth hung open and she began to drool as her mind was captured by those perfect tits. Her saliva slid down her chin and into her cleavage as her pussy juice slid down her inner thigh. Her eyes were fixed and glassy as she stared.

“That’s it. Feel the aching need. Feel your pussy and nipples burn to have her Cynthia” Cherise whispered in her ear. She ran her hand across the college student’s ass and reached up and pinched her nipples as Amanda danced nearer. Soon the blonde had her face buried between the stripper’s mountainous breasts as her hips rolled in time to Cherise’s fingers slipping in and out of her sopping wet pussy.

“Ugh! Oh yes! Do me good” she groaned as the two slaves of Animatrix manipulated her mind with their sexual energy.

Her entire body shivered when her first orgasm hit and she leaned against the strippers heaving chest. The two women proceeded to provide climax after climax as the afternoon wore on and the young students mind was molded and shaped by Cherise...

She led Jeremy into her apartment and to her bedroom as his eyes roamed across her body. She knew know that her purpose in life was to keep him as hot and horny as possible. Her mind was spinning with ways she would please him.

Jeremy was both incredibly aroused and confused by what was going on. Cynthia would barely speak to him before and here she was dressed like a complete slut and leading him into her bedroom.

“Cynthia what is going on” he asked? His scientific curiosity momentarily overcoming his horniness.

“Anything you want lover. I know you want to get a special reward for being so nice to me” she said and lifted her crop top shirt over her head.

“Here play with these for starters”.

Her tits bounced provocatively and she brought his hands up to them.

“But, but” he began.

“Butt is right baby.I do have a nice one don’t you agree” she asked and half turned as she lifted her skirt to show him. She gave it a hard slap.

“Sometimes I am so naughty. Please let me be your naughty little slut Jeremy” she said as she placed his hands on her thong covered ass.

Her ass in his hands felt so good. She was driving him crazy with desire.

“It’s all yours baby. You can do anything you want to it” she said as she pulled him in for a deep kiss. Her hand descended to his cock and was stroking it through his pants as her tongue explored his tonsils. She broke the kiss and pressed her ass into his hands.

“I can’t wait for you to do my ass really good lover”. But first I want this big hard cock of yours. May I have it all for my very own Jeremy” she cooed as she ran her finger along her lower lip and stared deeply into his eyes. Her other hand was caressing the head of his cock with her fingertips and a wet spot was forming on his pants.

“Ugh! Oh Fuck” he groaned.

“Oh Fuck is right lover. Every way possible. I’m going to suck you down until you explode and then I’m going to make your mind melt with pleasure. I know you want me too”. As she said this she quickly undid his pants and pulled out his throbbing cock.

“Just tell me that it’s mine lover. Pretty please with my hot lips on it” she said as she stared deeply into his eyes and licked her lips.

“O Yes Cynthia! It’s all yours” he groaned as she stroked him. This was the culmination of every fantasy he’d had about her and more.

“Of course it is Jeremy. Now I want all of that hot creamy cum. Don’t hold anything of mine back now. Give me everything you’ve got”.

She pushed him backwards onto the bed and pulled his pants off. She climbed between his legs and stroked his cock and slapped it against her tits. Then she wrapped her lips just at the head and worked her tongue along the underside as she sucked softly.

“Ahhh” he sighed when he first felt her moist hot lips. Her mouth descended down his cock and slid back up again. Any lingering doubts fled from his mind when he felt her lips circle his cock. He had vague recollections of the sexual visions which the book had used to extract his life energy from him but those were like wisps of smoke to his conscious mind. This was the true moment when his virginity was being claimed by a hot slutty woman he had yearned for years. This moment would release a powerful energy bond with her and awaken sexual energies in him that had been dormant. Little did he understand that she was the tool of Animatrix as he felt his cum boiling in his balls. Soon his hips were jerking and he was driving his cock forcefully into her gagging throat. Saliva dripped from her lips as he fucked her mouth.

Cynthia relished any use of her he chose and as his intense masculine dominance emerged she found her own orgasm rising as he used her as his slut and whore. She pressed her tits against his crotch and pinched his nipples hard and he shot his load into her waiting mouth.

Nothing in his life could compare to the pleasure he felt as she sucked his seed into her mouth. Spurt after spurt he shot his cum into her mouth. She sucked hard until there was noting left and he drifted off into a sea of pleasure. Cynthia slipped out of the room as he drifted off to sleep. She didn’t understand Cherise’s instructions but she knew she must obey them. She made her way down the hall; her mouth still filled with his cum and entered the apartment. Cherise led her to Jeremy’s room as she heard the sounds of moaning and wet slapping of bodies coming from the living room. Cynthia’s eyes landed on the large book which sat on the desk and the jewels sparkled in her eyes. She approached the book as Cherise’s hands were manipulating all of her most intimate areas. The book opened and her hips began to quake as her arousal increased. She looked at the page and her bedazzled mind saw without comprehending the figure of an incredibly sexual woman swaying on the pages of the book.

“Open your mouth precious” Cherise whispered into her ear as her fingers continued their manipulations. She did as she was commanded and the hot and sticky cumdripped down and coated the figure of Animatrix. Her form solidified even more and her hands reached out of the pages to fondle the breasts and nipples of the young student. The sexual power of the book passed from Animatrix’s hands into her breasts and she came hard. The link was now formed and future transfers of his power would flow through Cynthia and into the book.

“Time to go back to my son Cynthia. Make sure to keep him hot and horny”.

“A young man needs to be hot and horny as much as possible” they both said together and they kissed each other deeply as their hands roamed each others bodies.

As Cynthia left she saw Amanda kneeling on the floor. Her tight ass was pushed out towards her and her pussy glistened with moisture. A young man with a pair of glasses and a button down white shirt was sprawled on the couch. He was naked from the waist down and she was fucking him with her massive tits. His hips were thrusting in time with her tits and he was groaning softly as she tittyfucked him....