The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I first want to thank James Bank for being my proofreader. I realize that there is a lot of non-plot moving character development, especially in the beginning. I find I tend to write to work out things going on in my head. But I do hope you are patient and get to the “good” stuff closer to the end. As always, comments .

Ann the Swim Coach

Part 1

Ann had just finished an incredible four years of college at the state university. The only low points were barely getting a passing grade on her senior chemistry project and an injury that prevented her from leading the swim team to a national title. On the other hand, her parents would say that the low point was that she was unattached, unmarried, and uninterested in any of the above.

Ann was 5′ 5″. She was a bit on the skinny side, and had she been a bit taller, one might say she were lanky. Except for her legs. Her legs were extraordinarily muscular. These features had helped Ann become one of the best swimmers in the state and earn the Captain position on a very successful State U. swim squad. She had shortish brown hair and hazel eyes and what her boyfriend, ex-boyfriend, described as the cutest tummy with a heart shaped belly button. Ann had a round butt, whose muscular features matched that of her muscular legs. Her breasts were a bit on the small side (34B), but as her mother used to remind her, they caused less drag in the pool, so she didn’t mind that much.

She had been dating Derek since second semester freshman year. He was on the guy’s swim team, and they had been a great couple. He drove eighteen hours the summer after their freshman year to visit her at home. They were very close, so despite coming from a strong Christian background, she had let him take her innocence following the swimmers’ ball the spring of their sophomore year. Ann had thought she was going to wait until after marriage, but the moment had just seemed right and she had been sure that as soon as they graduated, if not sooner, she and Derek would be married.

The sex had not been great, but she greatly admired how Derek had had the self control not to cum inside her. She hadn’t been on birth control and he, foolishly, had not been prepared. She figured they would have plenty of time to practice. Later, she had tried birth control, but it had seemed to drain her sex drive and enhance her moodiness. The doctor told her that those were side effects sometimes, especially for those that are particularly sensitive to hormones. Instead, they had tried to switch to condoms. This was not an ideal solution, as Ann knew that Derek had gotten used to the all-natural sensation that even the ultra-thin condoms couldn’t replicate. So every once in a while, she would let him slip inside her for a few thrusts before putting the condom on.

Once after getting a bit tipsy at a party they had forgone the condom altogether, which resulted in the longest ten days of her life before her monthly cycle finally came. It was an experience they swore that they never to wanted to repeat, at least until after they were settled and married. Though even then, Ann wasn’t sure she wanted children.

The summer before their senior year had been great. Derek had gotten a job near Ann’s parents’ house and spent much of the summer living with Ann and her parents. Ann’s mother had been totally embarrassing, practically begging Derek to tell her when he planned on proposing. It had never been a matter of if, but rather of when. Ann had thought Derek was going to pop the question a couple times during the summer, and had been surprised that he had not. Ann had noticed that Derek had been very thrifty with his paychecks. He was obviously squirreling away the lion share of them.

Ann had heard a story about how, the year before she and Derek started at State U, one of the guys on the swim team had proposed to the then-Captain of the girls’ team at the last home match of the season, on senior night. She often wondered if that was Derek’s plan. In fact it had been.

All of the chemistry majors had to do a senior project throughout the course of their senior year and ultimately present their findings. Ann began thinking about her project during the summer, and by the time school started, she had decided she was going to do her project on performance enhancing hormonal salts. Ever since her meeting with the doctor after her failed attempt with hormone-based birth control, Ann had become interested in hormones and their biochemical effects on the human body. Being a bit of a control freak, she marveled and was disquieted by the fact that a simple shot of hormones could affect her mood in such a way. Her idea was to fuse a hormone cocktail to some chlorine salts. If her hypothesis was correct, the chlorine salts would dissolve in water releasing the hormones into the air, say in a bathtub or a swimming pool. The hormones would then help increase one’s “drive” and enhance muscle development. Athletes could use the salts when working out to extend the workout period and gain more benefit from the workout. It was a long shoot, but Ann knew most of the senior chemistry projects did not pan out and that most of your grade came from process and not results.

Most seniors did not really do much work on their project until after Thanksgiving, but Ann was so excited about hers that she dove right in, well before her first mentor review. Besides, she wanted to get as much done as early as possible so it would not interfere once swimming really picked up. If they were going to take the NCAA Championships this year, they had to be willing to work for it.

Being ahead of the curve, Ann had no problem getting lab time in the senior lab. She was encouraged by her initial binding efforts. By November 1st when she had her first meeting with her mentor, she not only had a proposal, but an actual example of a hormonal salt. Much to Ann’s surprise, her mentor was not immediately receptive to her proposal. She was impressed with her work, but told her not to continue with the project until he had discussed it with the department review committee. Ann, for the life of her, could not figure out what the concern was, and despite her mentor’s instructions, continue her work in the lab.

A week and a half after her initial meeting with her mentor, Ann got an email that she was to report to her mentor’s office that afternoon. “Finally,” Ann thought. But the meeting did not go as she had foreseen it. When Ann got to her mentor’s office, she was greeted with the sight of her mentor, the department head, the Assistant Dean of Students, some woman introduced as being from the legal department, and the assistant athletic director. Ann was floored and for the life of her, she couldn’t figure out what the meeting was all about.

Her mentor explained that she thought it was probably a bit of an over-reaction, but when she had seen Ann’s senior project proposal some alarm bells regarding illegal doping and steroids started ringing. She had thought it best that she bring it other people’s attention, hence the crowd in the small office. One by one the people in the room explained that the project had been reviewed and it had been determined that the likelihood of Ann’s success was nil (which steamed Ann). They continued that even on the remote chance there was a success (more steam) that it wouldn’t even have been illegal. BUT (steam), there is more to life than what is legal and illegal and in today’s climate of performance enhancement scandals, the school just could not risk even the slightest perception of supporting doping of any kind (boiling).

Ann tried hard not to lash out in anger. What the hell were they talking about! The department head concluded by saying that it had been agreed to deny Ann’s project and to force her to come up with a completely new idea.

“Are they insane?!” Ann’s mind screamed. “Start all over at this point and with swimming in full swing! There was no way it could be done!” The department head continued that Ann, under university procedures, could appeal to the entire chemistry department or to the Dean, but he assured her those steps would not result in any change in the ruling. The school’s reputation among athletes was too important to risk.

Ann left her mentor’s office in shock. She had agreed to find a new project and her mentor, visibly relieved that a confrontation had been averted, had agreed to help her find one. However, as Ann walked back to her loft apartment the anger began to return. They had told her that what she was doing was not illegal and within department and university regulations. And Ann was sure that if she did manage to succeed it would be an incredibly marketable product. Sure, some might try to use it in inappropriate ways, but heck, what substance wasn’t. Her mind then wondered to thinking how her product could even be useful for the recovery of severely injured people.

And who would not want that. By the time she reached her apartment, Ann had decided to challenge the decision. But she decided it was not good enough to go before the faculty with just a proposal. She needed a working product, and one that had been tested and shown to be successful. She would show them. Extremely unlikely to succeed! Yeah right...

Ann already had most of the work done. She doubled her efforts, and three days and several skipped classes later, she had a working product. Now she needed to come up with a way to test it. She decided that she would test it on herself, and since these types of tests always seemed to need both male and female test subjects, she decided to test it on her boyfriend. She decided to forget telling him she was doing so, this being way too important to risk him saying no. She came up with a plan. She broached the idea of having a competition. Both of them being fairly competitive people, they often played these sort of competitive games, especially those involving the pool. The competition would involve them swimming as many laps as they could in twenty minutes. To make it fair, the competition would take place on four separate days and the winner would be decided by averaging the results. They had similar competitions in the past. Their drive to compete had helped both of their swimming careers. He accepted her challenge, thinking that he was going to win easily.

What he didn’t know, was that she planned to use the first two occasions as controls and then add the salts during the next two and compare the results to see if there was an improvement. These things should have been tested over a much longer period, but didn’t have the time to do it properly. Ann just needed to show that there was some improvement, some success, to make her case before the faculty.

The next night Ann, Derek, and Peter, another one of the members of the guys swim team, headed down to the practice pool. Peter timed while Ann and Derek swam their hearts out for twenty minutes. Derek bettered Ann by only one lap. Two nights later, Ann fell two more behind. Derek offered to spot Ann a lap, but Ann would have none of it. Two nights after that, Ann snuck into the practice pool and sprinkled her altered salts in the poor near where they would be swimming their laps and went in to get changed.

Derek was already in the pool warming up and Peter stood there with his trusty stopwatch as Ann made her way out of the women’s changing room. Slowly she slipped into the pool to begin her stretching. She took in a deep breath. The water felt tingly, but she decided that was just her imagination. Other than that, there was really nothing discernibly different. They again swam for twenty minutes and, again, Derek bested her by a lap. She felt just as exhausted as she had on the other nights, and the number of laps hadn’t changed either. She hated losing to Derek. But more times than not that was usually the outcome. Despite being at the top of her form and one of the best women swimmers in the country, she just could not overcome the advantages that came to Derek for being a guy with a longer body, a better center of gravity, and more muscle.

They went back to Derek’s apartment for a late dinner and since she was so exhausted from all the swimming of late she had done in the last six days, Ann decided to stay the night, which she didn’t do all that often. Ann woke up the next morning sweating. Peter, who shared Derek’s apartment, kept it way too hot in the winter for Ann’s taste. Ann kicked the thin sheet off of her, the last covering they had not kicked off as the night had gone on.

Derek had adapted to the heat by usually only sleeping under a thin sheet and in the nude, a fact that Ann was reminded of as she observed Derek lying there on his back with his erect penis pointed at the ceiling. Derek was six foot three. He had very short dirty blond hair and other than some trimmed pubic hair, no other hair on his body. What little body hair he had, he kept shaved for swimming purposes. Ann sometimes wondered what he would look like with some body hair, especially on his chest, but she also enjoyed running hands over his smooth, muscular chest and back. Especially when he would come out of the pool. He would be so smooth and wet.

Ann was still quite warm and she knew it was not only because of the apartment heat. She looked over again at his body. How smooth his skin looked. She then stared at his erect penis. She guessed it was a fair size, not having many opportunities to compare. He had asked about it once, and she had told him that it was large enough to satisfy her, whatever that meant.

Ann then looked at Derek’s nipples as if to appreciate them for the first time. Her hand traveled down to between her legs. Her panties were soaked and it was only partially from sweat. Slowly she slipped her panties off and peeled off her t-shirt, trying hard not to wake Derek. He stirred a bit when she repositioned herself so that she straddled him, but he did not wake. He did not fully awaken until she had thrust him inside her for the third time and reached down and grabbed hold of his nipples. Ann knew was she was doing was foolish. They had not had unprotected sex since the incident. But she wanted him to wake up with her going down on him and there was no way to put a condom on without waking him up.

Anyway, by the fourth thrust, just as Derek was getting into it, Ann was already losing interest. Something just wasn’t doing it for her. It was probably the lack of protection finally seeping into her subconscious. So just as Derek’s hips started to thrust back and he began to realize how much he liked Ann being on top and tweaking his nipples, Ann swung her leg over and left the bed. Derek turned to say something, but thought better of it and simply rolled over.

Ann headed for the shower. There was only one bathroom and she had to walk down a common hall to get to it. But there she strode, naked as the day she was born. She needed some relief, and she knew the shower was the only place she was going to get it. She stepped into the shower, not even bothering the turn the water on. She spread her outer lips apart and took a brief look. It did not take long for her rubbing fingers over and around her clit to bring her to climax. It was much too short for Ann’s liking.

Afterward, she wrapped a towel around her and headed back into the hall. Peter was just leaving his room for the bathroom, wearing only his boxers. Despite a towel that barely covered her, Peter’s eyes did not seem to display interest in Ann. But to Ann, the large erection making a tent of his boxers betrayed the truth. That would normally have bothered her, but Peter had seen her in all sorts of swimsuits and must have heard Derek and her at it on occasion. Besides, she kind of liked the feeling of control she was getting.

As she got back to Derek’s room, she re-entered without knocking. Derek lay on his back in the bed. A few gobs of cum glistened on his stomach. One of his hands was busy tweaking his left nipple, while the other rapidly stroked his semi-flaccid penis, seemingly ambivalent of Ann’s reentry. Ann had never seen anything like it. She had seen Derek masturbate a couple times, even helping once or twice. But never had she seen him interested in continuing with any sort of stimulation after he had cum. He was not a roll over onto this side and fall right to sleep type of guy, but if he came before she did, which was often the case, she was often out of luck for at least a couple hours until he would have any interest in finishing her off. But there he was, bringing himself off after obviously recently cumming at least once and maybe more by the amount of cum on his stomach.

“Get up and get cleaned off. That’s disgusting.” Ann spat. She had no idea where the commanding nature of her voice came from, but Derek quickly stopped what he was doing and jumped up and sprinted for the door, bits of cum dripping off his naked form as he ran. She had never seen him so jumpy.

After several seconds, Derek reappeared at the door, his penis standing back at attention. “Um, Peter’s in the bathroom taking a shower. Is it OK if I use a tissue to clean up?” Peter asked timidly.

“I guess that will have to do. But don’t even try to touch me until you’ve had a good, long shower. I don’t want that mess anywhere near me.” Ann replied in a tone of voice that allowed no discussion.

Derek remembered that Ann had read in a book one time that semen has a way of finding its way inside you even if not ejaculated inside you. That might be part of it, but for Ann, it seemed that there was more to her displeasure. The thought of getting his sticky cum on her seemed repulsive. Well, repulsive might be a bit of a strong word, but nevertheless, it was certainly distasteful. And if Derek had cum into a tissue and instead of all over himself, it wouldn’t have been a problem.

That night was an official team swim practice, which was unlike the voluntary practice that most girls on the team took in the morning. Usually the morning of practice, Ann would trim her bikini line. Ann liked routine and keeping to this routine kept her pubic hair always under control. But that evening, staring down at her womanhood she decided to forgo her routine, if just for that one evening. She had been swimming as far back as she could remember. She had followed the advice of some older girl on the JV squad to keep herself well trimmed and she had been trimming ever since she had anything that could remotely be called bushy.

Ann brushed her hand over what was little more that long stubble, stood up, put on her practice suit, and headed over to the gym.

The next night was the last night of the contest. Ann had lost a degree of confidence after the first trial had failed, but had gained it back over time. She had no reason to believe that the hormones would work that quickly. It was entirely possible that multiple treatments would be necessary before any noticeable effects manifested. Again she snuck into the pool and distributed the salts. Again they raced for twenty minutes with Peter timing.

This time they tied.

Ann could not believe it until she realized that she had swam the same number of laps and Derek had swam one fewer. He had let her win. Ann immediately confronted Derek and Derek denied it, still panting from exhaustion. Ann assumed he was faking and exploded into rage. Derek just cowered as Ann stomped off.

That night Ann had not been able to get to sleep easily. She and Derek had had fights, but they were rare and rarely did they involve screaming and rarely did they last into the night. Usually one would apologize or the issue would be resolved before they went to bed. It was their secret to a happy relationship. But Ann did not feel like talking to Derek, and he never called or came over, which only fueled Ann’s rage. But as the night went on, her rage mellowed. Maybe her real anger came from her hormone salts failing the test. That thought summoned a sudden twinge of guilt.

She woke the next morning to a bit of a start. She felt a momentary pang of renewed anger toward Derek when she realized he had not called all night. But she had already forgiven him in her mind. Then she realized what had woken her. Her subconscious had been thinking, “what if Derek had been telling the truth?” She reviewed the evening in her head. Maybe the salts effected women differently than men or at least had different effects on different people. After all, she had reacted differently to the hormonal birth control than the vast percentage of women taking it. True, she hadn’t swam any more laps than she had on the other evenings, but she and Derek both had had full practices the day before. And she did remember that she really had not seemed overly winded when she came out of the pool while Derek was gasping for air. Definitely not enough to prove success for her salts, but at least something keep some hope alive.

Ann decided to go over to Derek’s apartment and apologize. She had not decided what to do about the chemistry project. Arriving at the apartment, Ann let herself in with the key that Derek had given her the day he had moved in. It was early and Ann was not sure if Derek was up. Ann was feeling a bit tired from the poor sleep the night before, so she decided if Derek were still in bed, she would apologize and then slip into bed with him for a few extra more Z’s.

There was no sign of Derek in the living room/ kitchen, so Ann walked down the hall towards his bedroom. On the way, she walked past Peter’s room. The door was open and Peter did not appear to be inside. Ann remembered thinking that that was a bit strange, but she knew that Peter was more of a morning person than Derek. Arriving at Derek’s room, the door was already open.

There was Derek with his upper body draped over the footboard of his bed. Peter was positioned behind Derek pumping his dick in and out of Derek’s ass. Before Ann could flee in outrage and shame, she glanced down at Derek’s hard as a rock cock and now full shaven balls and Derek’s right hand fully grasping his left nipple and the look of pleasure on both Derek’s and Peter’s faces.

That was the end of Derek and Ann. Derek never saw Ann that morning, so Ann had had to tell him that she was breaking up with him because of what she had seen. Derek had cried, something Ann had never seen him do before. He told her that it had never happened before and that he wasn’t sure why it had happened that one time. He had just felt so sad and lonely that night after their fight. Peter had come in to comfort him and before they knew it, one thing had led to another. It had been all Peter’s fault Derek pleaded. He seemed to try every excuse he could come up with, but the memory of Derek’s erect penis and his look of utter pleasure as Peter hammered away behind him told Ann a different story.

Ann felt more in control of things than she had ever felt before. She told Derek he could go fuck a goat; that they were through. Little did Ann know Derek would take her seriously...

She found out that Derek had been arrested a couple nights later after he had been discovered naked in one of the goat pens that were part of the school’s agricultural department. Ann never found out exactly what happened, because Derek ended up getting expelled and she never heard from him again, but she just assumed that it was another one of those crazy stunts the men’s swim team was always doing, except this time, one of them had been caught.

It had also been the end of her hormone salt chemistry project. After catching Derek cheating on her, with a guy no less, most of the fight had left Ann. The next day she reported to her chemistry adviser to discuss a new project. They decided on some stupid thing about fatty oils in potatoes. But Ann was way behind and her heart was not in the work, which resulted in her barely receiving a high enough grade to pass. She wondered if not for her mentor and the academic standards of the swim team she would have passed at all.

After breaking up with Derek, Ann redoubled her efforts for the swim team. Without any other distractions, she was able to focus exclusively on swimming. She began to take her position as Captain very seriously. She drove the girl’s team all the way to the NCAA finals. But for one of those evils twists of fate, they would have won the championship, she was sure of it. During the last heat of the semi-finals where she was the anchor of the four-person relay, she felt a twinge in her arm. She placed second, enough to get them into the finals, but as she showered she noticed she could not raise her arm above her head. Later she found out she had torn her rotator cuff and that it would require surgery, healing, and practice to get her back in form. She was definitely out for the finals and would probably have to delay her appointment to the U.S Women’s national team. Without their Captain, State U. did not have enough steam to complete the tournament on top and was forced to settle for a disappointing second place finish.

Ann had hoped to swim full time for two years after graduation, living off of grants, sponsorships, and what her parents could provide until the next Olympics. But her injury would not allow her to be capable of that by graduation and that forced her to look for a job for next year. One that would still give her enough time to train in order to reapply to the national team and to earn enough money to live on, because there are no sponsors for the injured Captain of the second best team. This is when fate intervened for the better.

The women’s swim team coach and gym teacher at Ann’s old high school had gotten pregnant and the school was looking for a temporary replacement. Normally, they would have looked for someone with a bit more experience, but since Ann was an alumnus and since she had had good success, the position was offered to her. Ann was overjoyed.

The job did not pay too much, but she could move back in with her parents, which wasn’t ideal, and save a good bit of money on housing. Also, the coach was planning on returning about a month before Ann needed to reapply to the national team, giving Ann the time she would need for some dedicated training. And as a perk, the school told Ann she could use the pool after hours. Ann liked the idea of healing and regaining her form in her old home pool. So of course Ann agreed.

Ann’s summer was mostly spent doing exercises to regain strength in her arm, catching up with old friends at a disquieting number of weddings, and dealing with her mother, who still had not recovered from the news that Ann and Derek had broken up. Ann did not have the heart to tell her mother why Derek had been expelled; instead, she just said that it was some stupid misunderstanding. In Ann’s mom’s eyes, Derek was still a saint and that did not make things any better for Ann.

Ann’s mother has been so happy when Ann’s friend Pauline had not asked Ann to be a bridesmaid. That would have made the third time for Ann as a bridesmaid. Ann was just happy to avoid the expense. She had at least a year of swimming with no job to save for. Ann’s recovery was not progressing the way she and her doctor’s had hoped and that frustrated Ann to no end.

The school year started. Ms. Gilbert had not yet given birth, so she was able to show Ann around, something Ann very much appreciated. Ann had forgotten how snotty teenage girls could be. She kind of figured her fame would precede her and gain her immediate respect.

Far from it.

Some of the girls had older sisters and brothers that were Ann’s age or older and they resented someone barely older than them teaching them and coaching them. It did not help matters that her high school swim team seemed to have taken a bit of leap backwards in the talent department since Ann’s time. It was pretty evident after the first two practices that it was going to be a long and not very successful season. But Ann had her own worries.

Ann’s shoulder was still bothering her, and from time to time her arm would get numb if she had it in a certain position for too long. At first the doctors found nothing wrong, but eventually they began talking about the possibility of needing further surgery. That would all but destroy Ann’s timetable. Then came the worst news of all. Further tests revealed that she would indeed need further surgery. One of Ann’s nerves was being pinched. Surgery could correct the situation, but Ann had probably already suffered a degree of nerve damaged and probably would not able to swim competitively, at least at the level she aspired to. To say that Ann was devastated would be a major understatement. To say she was suicidal would be considerably closer to the truth.

Ms. Gilbert, a new mother, heard about Ann’s prognosis and invited Ann over to lunch the following Saturday. Ann came out of courtesy and an interest in seeing the new baby, but was otherwise not in the mood to socialize. Ms. Gilbert got down to business after showing Ann in, offering her some refreshments, and introducing her to her new daughter. It turned out Ann and Ms. Gilbert had more in common that Ann had suspected. Ms. Gilbert had also been invited to try out for the national team. But she had failed to make the team by one one-hundredth of a second. She had been devastated. But then the opportunity to be an assistant coach and then coach opened up. She admitted she still held a feeling of pain at not making the squad, but it had been long since overwhelmed by the joy of coaching. The year Ann’s squad had won the state championship was surpassed only to her wedding day and the birth of her daughter in terms of happiness. Ms. Gilbert, Martina, told Ann that she was seriously considering extending her leave, possibly permanently. She really liked being a mother and she and her husband had already started talking about having another.

Martina was still in contact with several people at the school, and she was perfectly frank with Ann. Ann’s reviews for coaching and teaching were less than stellar. But they were not horrible either. Martina told Ann that if she applied herself and could pull out a winning season, then Martina would push for Ann to continue on in the position. Martina, the only coach in school history to win a state championship and the wife of state representative, held a fair bit of sway with both the school board and the administration.

Ann was floored. She admitted to herself that she kind of liked coaching. Maybe she could even learn to love it with the passion Ms. Gilbert described. Ann was certainly not the type to quit easily. She would not give up on her dream of making it to the Olympics, but even in the best case scenario, she would need a good bit more time to recover and get into shape and she needed a job while that was happening. She could think of few better jobs than the one she currently had. But then the reality of what Martina was saying started sinking in. “A winning team, I’m not sure if that’s even possible” Ann shared her concern with Martina. The girls were just not talented enough or dedicated enough. Martina told Ann she did not believe there was a complete lack of talent, but she agreed they didn’t seem to be at the level that Ann’s team had been a few years before. However, Martina was a firm believer that proper training, motivation, and strategy could compensate for what a team lacked in talent. She believed that that is what a good coach could bring to the table. Martina assured Ann that she had it in her to provide exactly that. Martina told Ann that in the beginning, she had also felt like she had no clue what was going on, and her results had shown it. She had heard rumors that the school was considering not renewing her contract or even dismissing her. But Martina made a vow that she would do her best, which up to that point, had been had been more than enough for her to succeed in everything she had applied it towards. From that moment on, she had excelled as a coach. It was 90% about confidence, she confided to Ann. And she knew Ann knew how to be confident.

Ann did not feel all that confident on the ride back to her parents’, but she felt a new sense of hope, and that was better than nothing. Ann had trouble sleeping that night. The next weekend the team had a huge home match. It was against a squad with a slightly better record. Her team needed that win. Ann needed that win. But she still didn’t feel confident enough. She needed to feel like she had an edge. There just was not enough practice time between now and the match for her to make any real headway with the team.

It was then that Ann just happened to look up and saw an old college Biochem book on the bookshelf. Her mind immediately flashed back to her experiments with the hormonal salts. But it had not worked. Actually, now that she thought about it, she didn’t know if it had worked or not. There was the fact that she had not been winded after the fourth race with Derek. Maybe if she just tweaked with the formula a little, made it a bit stronger . . .

She got up. She was not going to be able to sleep anyway. She went over to the bin where she had thrown most of her school stuff after graduation. Inside she found what she was looking for. The material and notes from the hormonal salts project. She had never been able to bring herself to throw it out, though at the time, she hadn’t seen any use for it. She gathered up what she had and headed to the basement. She had always been interested in chemistry growing up, so her parents had bought her an entire lab set one Christmas just before high school. It was still in the basement. Ann set it up and immediately got to work. She probably had enough stuff to make one batch. She would have to figure out how to get more ingredients later. For now, though, she poured over her notes and reference books and tried to figure out how to make what she already had even more potent. The best she could do was to adjust the existing salts so that the chemicals would remain airborne somewhat longer before dissipating. Though this wouldn’t increase the potency, she hoped that more prolonged exposure might increase the effects. At any rate, it gave her confidence just the extra nudge it needed. Her team was going to win this coming weekend and Ann was going to keep her job until she was ready to swim in the Olympics.

Monday and Wednesdays were always women’s swim practice nights. Ann, with her new confidence, announced that they would also have practice on Friday and that there would be a few changes. All the leadership spots on the team were now up for grabs and would have to be earned. This was unheard of. The captains and the prized spots on the relay team had always gone to the seniors and juniors who had been selected by the outgoing seniors the year before. Now Ann was saying that she would be the one deciding and it would be based on effort and skill, and not on seniority. As unusual and anger inducing as this was, even more so was the idea of a Friday practice before a big meet. The girls loved having their Friday nights free. They always went to the football, basketball, or baseball game and then out on dates. Saturday was swim day, Sunday was needed to keep on top of their schoolwork, but Fridays was theirs. Who ever heard of practicing the night before a meet, anyway? Wouldn’t they be too tired? Never mind the fact that they otherwise probably would have been out late on Friday, finding other ways to be physically active.

Ann felt the hate beaming back at her through the young eyes of her squad as she made the announcements. But her newfound confidence and determination shielded her. You do not hold the position of Captain on a nationally recognized college program without learning how to deal with scorn, jealousy, and other of unbecoming womanly traits. She would work their asses so hard in practice that they would have no energy left to complain.

Ann had finished up making the last of the salts at 3:30 AM and had gotten a whole two hours of solid sleep before her alarm woke her that morning. Part of her position required her to test the chlorine levels in the pool before any of the students got in. This gave Ann the opportunity to spread her salts in the pool without suspicion as the girls entered the room for their Monday practice.

Ann worked them in practice like they had never been worked before. She used the ace up her sleeve. Anytime any of the girls even looked like they wanted to complain or quit, she told them that this practice was nothing compared to what a college practice was like or that they must not want to be a Captain badly enough. Ann became so engrossed in the practice that she all but forgot about the salts.

As practice progressed, Ann felt like maybe she was making some progress. The girls seemed no more prepared to win their match on Saturday, but they seemed more responsive to Ann’s commands and Ann seemed to get a sense that a few of the girls were exhibiting natural signs of leadership, something that had been totally lacking on the squad up to that point.

Normally, Ann did not linger around the locker room after a practice and let the girls use that time to do their bitching and moaning about her. But tonight, things were different. She was now in command. She would bring order to all aspects of the team and that included in the locker room.

The leadership thing was even more evident in the locker room. Ann saw a girl that, until today, had been a Junior Captain hesitate and let a sophomore in front on her on the way to the shower. There was no way as a sophomore that she would have walked in front of a junior and especially not one of the Junior Captains, at least not without hearing about it and paying for the mistake. But this sophomore just strolled in front of the hesitating girl as if there was nothing wrong with what she was doing.

Ann also noticed there several of the squad hit the showers with a bit of gusto, while others dragged. Ann would have to keep an eye on the ones who, after such a long, hard workout, were still exhibiting energy. Not only because of their glistening, young bodies. Huh! Where had that thought come from? But Ann reassured herself that there was nothing wrong with admiring young beauty and some, heck most, of these girls had young beauty. Ann also noticed how all the girls had well trimmed pubic hair. Ann grasped the band of elastic around the yoga pants she was wearing and the swimsuit underneath and peered at her still closely trimmed bush. She had returned to trimming about a week or so after breaking up with Derek and continued to do so mostly out of habit. But looking down at the hair not much longer than stubble, Ann decided to let it grow in this time. She was a grown woman now. It was time to have the bush that was supposed to go along with that. Let the little girls have their stubble.

Ann returned to her office and saw the bags that had contained the salts. She remembered she needed to find a way to get more ingredients. Ann loved the Internet. It took her just a couple hours to find a company that had what she needed and could ship it overnight. It was expensive, which caused Ann to hesitate for a moment. But Ann had just gotten a very generous gift from her lone surviving grandparent for her birthday, and she was not ready to risk the new sense of confidence she felt.

Wednesday’s practice was just as grueling as Monday’s, and this time, Ann was really starting to see results. In particular, she noticed a distinct improvement in the girls’ endurance. She also noticed a clear demarcation developing in terms of leadership. The hesitant former Junior Captain seemed to be the butt of some joke. There was a small clique of girls that had the assertive sophomore as their leader. Several times, Ann caught them looking at the Junior Captain and giggling. Ann noticed the Junior Captain lowered her eyes every time this happened, and seemed to be unable to make eye contact with anyone in the clique. Then Ann caught the sophomore giving the former Junior Captain a slap on the butt as the sophomore walked she walked by. It had been out of the corner of Ann’s vision, and she probably would have dismissed it as a trick of the light if it had not happened again later that same practice.

There were other examples of a girl or a group of girls stepping naturally into dominant leadership positions, while others fell back into more permissive roles. As practice grew to a close, Ann started noticing a pattern. There were a few girls on the squad with, well, more developed chests. They “had nice boobs,” as the guys would say. And the former Junior Captain was probably the largest of them all. Often, at least in Ann’s experience, these girls would tend to stand at the top of any high school hierarchy. But on the team, these girls seemed to lag back. While those with, let’s say, less chest development seemed to be the ones rising to the dominant roles. And the sophomore was a prime example. She had nice little chest buds and perky nipples that Ann found adorable. Her breasts were even smaller than Ann’s. Her breasts were just the size that with a couple of Band-Aids to hide her perky nipples, the sophomore could go braless on most occasions. To the less than largely developed Ann, who had defied the odds when she was in school, this seemed totally natural thing to have happen once the artificial trappings of high school pecking order were removed.

Just as she had taken charge during practice, the sophomore, Peg, or Ms. Clay as Ann would refer to her during practice, was the first into the shower following practice. Ann could not help noticing how Ms. Clay’s naked body stood erect and proud as it strode into the shower. She had such a firm lovely butt. Ann had to check her mind as it wondered what Peg’s butt would look like, up close and personal. As Peg turned in the shower to rinse her hair, Ann inspected her front. Peg did have lovely breasts, even if they were small. They reminded Ann of juicy, pealed clemintines, just the right size to fit in one’s mouth to suck the sweet juices out of.

Ann’s eyes continued to travel down Ms. Clay’s body. Peg’s abdomen was taunt and flat, expect where the outline of muscle was visible. She had the cutest little bulge for a belly. Ann wondered if Peg tried to ashamed by it or if she tried to get rid of it. Ann knew that such things were genetic and very hard to overcome. Besides, Ann liked the feature on Peg.

Then Ann looked below Peg’s cute stomach. She noticed that the stubble area seemed a bit larger than Ann remembered it being on Monday. Ann was sure that it was an illusion caused by the distance, but the pre-existing stubble seemed thicker. Ann grasped the band on her pants and swimsuit and looked down at her own bush. As she had vowed at the last practice, she had not trimmed that morning. Only a practiced eye would have noticed anything, but Ann liked the difference.

Ann’s eyes traveled back to Ms. Clay. Ann noticed that Peg’s outer lips were a bit open and swollen. Ann wondered if Ms. Clay had used the time usually reserved for trimming in other, more personal pursuits. Ann knew that had happened to her once or twice. She would take a nice warm shower making extra sure to scrub her pubic region in advance of shaving. Then the combined effect of the relaxing shower, the extra attention to the region, and the fact that she had extra budgeted time would, on rare occasions, lead her to masturbation instead of trimming.

By now most of the rest of the girls swim team had joined Peg in the shower. Ann noticed several others seemed not to have trimmed since last practice, while some had done, what seemed, a bit better of a job of trimming than normal. Ann also noticed that more than a couple of the girls’ womanly regions showed signs of attention. Ann wondered if masturbation had become more popular or at least accepted since she left school.

The former Junior Captain, Ms. Barbi Epp, was the last to enter the showers. Ann noticed that Barbi had seemed to linger and hesitate as she undressed. As Barbi pealed off her swim bottoms, Ann realized why. Barbi’s vagina was shaved totally bare. Not a bit of stubble was visible anywhere on or near it. The entire region was red and swollen. Ann was enraged. Ms. Epp had obviously been fooling around with her boyfriend earlier. Ann knew all about how members of the team liked to meet their boyfriends between school and practice. Barbi had been late to practice that day, and Ann now knew why. Barbi’s actions were totally irresponsible so close to such an important meet. Any chance of Barbi retaining her leadership position melted away.

Ann decided to add a new rule for the team to follow. During weeks leading up to big meets, which was almost all of them for the next two months, it was forbidden for the girls to have any physical involvement with their boyfriends. Ann knew that would be tough on those girls with boyfriends, but there had to be priorities. Besides, extra sexual tension might do them some good, and, as Ms. Clay and several of her teammates apparently knew, there were other, less physically exerting ways of dealing with the tension when necessary.

As Barbi approached the showers, several of the girls, led by Peg began to snicker. Ms. Epp tried to cover up, but as her hands came to rest on her sex she winced. It was obviously quite tender/sensitive. Peg then motioned to Barbi to come to take her place in the shower. Barbi hesitated ever so slightly and then slowly walked to where Peg stood. Peg motioned for several of the girls to gather closer. As Barbi reached the shower, Peg reached down and ran her fingers over Barbi’s bare sex. As Peg came in contact with Barbi’s naked swollen flesh, Barbi winced and looked around, but did nothing to physically stop Peg.

Most of the other girls were oblivious, having finished their showers already and were drying off back in the locker room. Only the smaller group of girls that Peg had called over, Barbi, and Ann, standing in the hall between the locker room and the shower, remained. One by one the remaining girls, with Peg’s encouragement, came over and ran her fingers over Ms. Epp’s smooth mound. Ann wondered if she should stop this. But she looked at Barbi’s face. There was obviously a large sense of embarrassment, but there were also signs of pleasure and relief. Ann also noticed that Ms. Epp had spread her legs, giving the girls easier access and she had also moved her hands to her breasts. These were not the signs of someone who wanted something stopped. Then it hit Ann. Barbi must have fooled around with her boyfriend during the short period between school and practice. And her boyfriend had left her unsatisfied. Ann knew a bit about that. She must have told these girls about that. That explained her embarrassment and hesitation and the earlier teasing. But these nice girls decided to help their teammate out. Ann was so proud of her girls working together like that, especially Ms. Clay, who seemed to be the instigator of the current situation.

As Ann’s mind finished that thought process, her eyes refocused on the group. The girls were leaving, led by Peg. Only Barbi remained. She stood with her back against the tiles of the shower room, her eyes closed, her legs wobbling and parted, and her arms at her side. Her large breasts seemed even more swollen and her nipples were bright red and she was obviously oozing sex fluids out of her vagina.

“What a disgrace,” Ann thought, staring at Ms. Epp panting away, barely able to stay on her feet, oblivious to the world around her. To require the charity of your own teammates to get you off, there was no excuse.

“OK, hop to it Ms. Epp. I have some announcements to make and you are holding up the rest of the team. Let’s show some consideration.” Ann shouted, breaking Barbi out of her trance.

Barbi scrambled to complete her shower. “I said now!” shouted Ann, surprising herself a bit with her own forcefulness.

“But, but . . .” Barbi tried to protest making unconscious motions showing the sloppy mess her sex juices had made over her opening and on to her leg.

“You have had plenty of time to shower. Now get in the other room and get changed. I do not want to hear another word from you and you better not be the last one in lobby fully dressed and ready to go!” Ann enjoyed her new sense of command and delighted in watching Ms. Epp jump out of the shower, still messy and sticky, and scramble for the locker room.

What Ann did not know was that Peg and her friends had been busy. They had cut a hole in the front of Barbi’s panties and two holes in the front of Barbi’s nice silk bra.

It did not take Barbi long to find the damage done to her undergarments. She started to protest, but then she remembered what Ms. Montgomery had said about not wanting to hear a word from her. Barbi also noticed that most of the girls had changed and were heading into the lobby. Barbi knew she could not be last. She did not have time to dry off, so without giving the damaged apparel a second thought, Barbi put them on. Peg and friends giggled as they noticed Barbi adjust her bra so that her nipples poked out of the holes and also with delight as the hole in her panties lined nearly perfectly up with her bare pussy. They decided it would be fun to watch as the poor girl walked out side as the cold wind traveled up her skirt and hit her still wet and swollen bare sex left unshielded by the hole in her panties.

Barbi dressed in record time and ran toward the lobby where most of the team had assembled around Ann. To keep from being last, Barbi had to push past one of Peg’s circle of friends. Barbi knew better, and if she could of seen the look on the girls face saying that Barbi would pay for that, she might have thought better. But Barbi needed to do what Ms. Montgomery had commanded.

Ann told them that they were showing signs of improvement, but that they still had a long way to go. She reminded them of Friday’s practice. She got a couple muffled moans, but not nearly as many as when she had made the initial announcement on Monday. She was certainly making progress. She also told them that she would make her leadership decisions on Friday following practice. The girls started heading to the doors before Ann remembered she had one additional announcement. She wondered if the announcement was going to have to wait until Friday, but as she as she cleared her throat to speak, even the furthest girl, mostly out the door, turned and headed back into the lobby. “Yes,” Ann thought, “That is how it should be.”

Without any further hesitation, Ann told them about the new rule about no physical activities with guys the week prior to a match. Ann saw some of the girls blush; others winced, while several took on a look of pure panic. Ann continued saying that it was important to keep up one’s physical strength and to keep one’s mind focused. And if need be, there were other ways to work off physical tension. As Ann said the last part, her eyes met Peg’s. Peg blushed, but her mouth formed a slight smile. Ann noticed that the eyes of the rest of the team had followed hers to Ms. Clay’s and that many of those eyes filled with what seemed to be respect and admiration. They seemed to be looking up to her. Ann had found her Captain. It would be unheard of to have a sophomore for a Captain, but Ann and this team were making their own rules.

As Ann walked back to her office, the girls shuffled through the door out in to the cold, dark night and into the cars and buses that awaited them. Before Barbi could reach the outer door, she felt a hand grasp her shoulder and pull her back. It was Lorain, the girl she had pushed out of the way so as not to be last into the lobby.

“How are you getting home,” Lorain asked as more of a command than a simple question. “Um, my father is supposed to pick me up,” a timid Barbi responded. “Perfect,” answered Lorain more to herself than to Barbi. Barbi’s fear stepped up a notch as she noticed the gleam in Lorain’s eyes and the evil smile on her lips.

“You do know you have to pay for pushing me aside like that, don’t you Ms. Epp?” The words just seemed to ooze from Lorain’s lips.

A “Yes” escaped from Barbi like a squeak of a mouse as her eyes cast toward the ground and a new sense of wetness began to build between her legs.

“Here is what you are going to do,” commanded Loraine. “You are going to not get into the passenger seat, but rather get into the backseat and sit in the middle of the backseat. If your father says anything, just say that practice was particularly hard and you needed to stretch out. Once in the middle of the back seat, you will stretch your legs apart and squirm and keep doing so until you skirt is hiked up to the point where your father can see how we have aerated your panties. He probably hasn’t seen that little slit of yours since he was changing your diapers. I wonder if he will appreciate it being as hairless as it was back then?” Loraine pondered, laughing to herself. “You will do nothing to discourage his looking. In fact, you take extra care to act as if you are totally unaware of his presence.” Lorain seemed quite pleased with herself.

“But, but . . .” stammered Barbi, a total look of panic filling her face as a tear began to develop in her right eye.

“Oh, no, no, no, haven’t you butted enough for one day? Do as I say, or I will tell Peg and there will be a bigger price to pay.”

Barbi was defeated. “OK,” she half sobbed in response.

“And don’t think that I won’t not be able to tell tomorrow if you did what I told you.”

Of this Barbi had no doubt. Something had changed. She could not quite describe it. She first noticed during practice on Monday with Peg. While she had been in charge to that point, it was clear by the end of practice on Monday that the roles had been reversed. Barbi had eaten alone during lunch on Tuesday. Normally she sat near the head of the non-senior athletic table, but she did not feel like being with that group today. As she left the cafeteria, she had bumped into Peg. Peg made some cruel joke to the group that had seemed to form around Peg over night. The joke had been at Barbi’s expense; something about her breasts serving as life preservers should anyone have trouble during swim class. They all laughed and all Barbi could do was lower her eyes and slink away in shame. Then, on Wednesday morning, Barbi set out to trim her pubic hair as she did the morning of each practice and meet. As she did so, images of how awkward she had been before puberty had started to change her body. The image of her undeveloped and hairless vagina flashed into her head. As her head cleared, she looked down. As she had daydreamed, she had absent-mindedly shaved off all of her public hair! As she looked down in amazement, her free hand rose up and touched the spots where short stumble had been only moments before. It was now perfectly smooth to the touch. As her hand glided over her mound in its hairless state, some of the old feelings of her pre-pubescent awkwardness seemed to return.

If Tuesday had been bad for Barbi, Wednesday could only be classified as horrendous. As she walked past Peg in the hall on the way to some lame assembly, Peg fired off some joke with Barbi as its butt. Of course, Peg’s followers laughed, which was embarrassing enough on it’s own. What made it worse was Barbi began to realize that she was becoming sexually excited.

Between the new sensation of her designer panties rubbing against her newly hairlessness and from, for a reason Barbi could not imagine, the humiliation she was feeling, Barbi was getting aroused. She squirmed incessantly during the assembly and during the following class, but it only made things worse. By the end of the day, Barbi needed some serious relief. Fortunately, her senior boyfriend, starting wide receiver on the football team, drove his own car and would be able to stick around after school.

Barbi had about forty minutes between her last class and when she absolutely had to be at practice. Ken, and yes the jokes were endless, at least for those who had the nerve to say them out loud, had always wanted to do it at school, so he did not need any coxing when Barbi suggested that they sneak into the guy’s field house, which would be empty, for a quickie before their respective practices.

Ken had never seen Barb so lustful. She did not even bother taking off her skirt, rather she just slipped down her panties, unbuttoned her top, and unclasped her bra. She practically tore Ken’s pants off of him. Ken hesitated when his eyes came upon his girlfriend’s newly cleanly shaved pussy. Barbi could tell that Ken approved, but by that time, she couldn’t have cared less. She needed to get off. She grabbed him by the ass and thrust him inside her. With that encouragement, Ken started going to town. Normally, Barb really enjoyed the deep, hard thrusts of Ken’s large penis. His dick seemed designed for her, hitting all the right places. She knew from her friends that it was rare for a girl to climax solely through intercourse, but not for her, not with Ken.

But this time was different. The sight of his girlfriend having shaven her pussy and doing it the school weight room had given Ken’s lovemaking extra gusto. Normally, this would have been just what Barb needed at a time like this. However, this time, it just wasn’t happening for her. It was not the first time they had done it in a less-than-private place, but it was the first time at school and the first time in the weight room. Maybe it was the discomfort of the situation. For whatever reason, Ken’s thrusting didn’t bring the pleasure it normally did. She decided she would just lie there until he was done, not daring to interrupt his pleasure.

Somehow in the fog of lust Ken noticed that Barb was not returning his thrusting with her own. She wasn’t moaning or arching her back, either. Ken slowed his trusts and Barb acted as if she barely noticed. Looking into her eyes, it looked as if she was off somewhere else, not paying attention to what was going on, what he was doing to her.

“What’s wrong?” Ken asked coming to a halt with half of the length of his penis still inside Barbi. “Um, nothing.” Barb responded passively.

“What’s wrong? Aren’t you enjoying this? Am I doing something wrong? I mean, this was your idea and all.”

Barbi felt ashamed. She wanted to lie to Ken for his sake. She wanted to tell him that it was great and plead for him to continue so that he could bring himself to climax. But she also felt the need to be honest. He had asked her a direct question and she felt an urge to give a direct and honest answer.

She apologized profusely, told him it was not him, it was her. She told him she would make it up to him, she promised. That promising would resurface later, after being told by Ms. Montgomery that the team wasn’t allowed to engage in “physical activities” with their boyfriends during meet weeks.

But even then, Ken just didn’t understand. He was extremely frustrated, and he found Barb’s honesty and her excuses unattractive. He got up in disgust, redressed, and stormed off to his car.

That of course left Barb just as frustrated, if not more so, and now she felt guilty and insecure. She didn’t know how, but somehow, it felt like it had something to do with her experimental shaving. She vowed never to do that again, but rather let her pubic hair return to its respectable, trimmed state.

Barb had to rush to make it to the changing area in time. By the time she got to the locker room, most of the girls had already changed and were in the pool. Only Peg and her followers remained. Barb was too concerned about being late to practice to notice. Barb had a Junior Captain position to earn back. Barb quickly removed her top and put her practice swim top on. Then she unhooked her skirt. As she slid down her panties, she heard, “Hey, look at this.” It was Peg. Barb looked up. Peg and her crew were now walking toward her and were looking at Barb’s mid-section. Barb’s eyes followed the stares down to see what they were looking at. It was then that she remembered her newly shaven state. By this time, the other girls had surrounded her, with Peg directly in front.

“What, are you trying to start some time of new trend here?” mocked Peg.

“Um, no, I mean, well it sort of just happened.” Barbi responded timidly.

“Sort of just happened,” Peg mimed, laughing, with the rest of the clique quick to copy her derisive snickers.

Barb felt the rush of horniness that had been building all day return all at once. She became increasingly aware of the smell of chlorine as it filled the locker room from the waiting pool.

“Look how glistening wet she is, and she hasn’t even rinsed in the shower yet,” Peg continued to mock.

Barb looked down. Without even stubble, it was impossible to hide the moisture that was building up in and around her now swollen lips.

“Looks like our friend Barbi here might be sneaking some action after school today.” Peg continued. “So Ms. Epp, why not share with your teammates what you’ve been up to. Start with your decision to shave yourself bare and do not leave out any details.”

Much to Barb’s surprise, she did exactly that. She started describing how she had set out to trim herself that morning, but after having a flashback from pre-puberty, she discovered that she had shaved herself bare. She described how weird and slightly stimulating her underwear felt without even stubble to provide a buffer. She could not believe it when she shared the fact that Peg’s humiliation before assembly had seemed to add to her arousal. She explained that, as the day went on and her underwear seemed to rub against her tender parts, she became excited, even up to the point of suggesting to her boyfriend that they do it in the weight room between school and practice.

Barbi wanted to stop talking. Hadn’t she said enough? But Peg just kept staring at her, so Barbi continued her recitation. She described how Ken had taken her into the guy’s field house and into the weight room, which was almost always empty on Wednesday afternoons after school. At this point, a couple of the other girls spoke up and told her to be extra descriptive of this part making sure to fully describe what Ken looked like without his clothes on, along with each of his actions and reactions. Barbi looked pleadingly to Peg, but her eyes indicated that Barbi should do as she was told.

Barb meticulously described Ken, paying extra attention to his large manhood. Barb could not help but notice as several of the girls shamelessly slipped their hands under their swimsuits and began to masturbate. Barb had not noticed that Peg had been doing so from the beginning. But as Barb described Ken’s visible reaction to the discovery of Barb’s shaved state, Peg let a moan escape her lips and the fact that Peg was also was masturbating was brought to Barb’s attention. Barb felt a desire to help these teammates of hers reach the climax she herself had been craving all day.

Barb began to embellish the story and change facts as she felt would make them more enticing to her audience. And it seemed to have the desired effect. Each of the girls now had a hand under their elastic or their bottoms pulled down all together. One girl, Lorain, even had her top flipped up and was massaging the nipples of her small A-cup breasts between her fingers.

Barb had never experienced anything like this. She just kept telling the story, adding facts that the girls must have known were not true. Barb delved deep into her brain and coming up with levels of depravity that, while they would have seemed mild to a porn star, were well beyond what Barbi suspected she was capable of. She knew that she was doing what was wanted of her, what she should be doing. The sloppy sounds coming from Peg’s soaked swim bottoms told Barbi all she needed to know. As Ms. Montgomery sounded the whistle to start practice, Peg let out a deep moan, signifying a satisfying climax. Within seconds the rest of the group, regardless of their apparent state to that point, let off differing degrees of moans in what became a unified group climax.

Ms. Montgomery whistled again and the girls scrambled out the door into the pool area. Peg lingered to rinse off the front of her swim bottoms.

“What about me,” Barbi spoke up sounding more like a little girl than a junior in high school.

Peg looked back and smiled. “Maybe after practice, if you are good.” Peg turned to leave, but stopped and looked back as she reached the door. Barbi was slipping on the bottoms to her suit. “Oh and Barbi, I like you shaved down there. Why don’t you try to keep it that way.” She turned and left Barbi alone in the room.

Barbi had never felt so humiliated, so much despair, and yet so horny. She had convinced herself that by letting her pubic hair grow back, she would regain her confidence and all this stuff would come to an end. Now she would have to keep herself shaved. And she knew that meant not just shaving before practice. She was going to have to get special shaving gels and creams and shave at least once a day, if not more often. She never knew when Peg would check. Her heart sank further and all she wanted to do was lie down on the floor and masturbate. But just as she was about to put her bottoms off, the door to pool swung open with Ms. Montgomery.

“Get your butt into the pool, Ms. Epp. That will be five extra laps for your tardiness and an essay on why being a team member means being on time for practice.”

Now with practice over and after gaining the much needed relief, Barb stood outside shivering. The wind did indeed fly right up her skirt and smack against her defenseless and still sticky, wet vagina. Barb felt relief at spotting the family car, but then horror when she saw her father behind the wheel and remembered Lorain’s instructions.

Lorain’s explanation as to why Barb got into the back worked. Mr. Epp was engrossed in the business news on the radio and at first did not notice the suggestive stretches his daughter was performing in plain view in the backseat. But during a commercial break, his attention waned and his eyes wondered to the rearview mirror and to his daughter. By this point, Barb had managed to stretch and squirm to the point where her skirt was Hiked halfway up. Barb noticed her father’s eyes on her and her legs, or more accurately, between her legs. But Barb kept her eyes half-closed and she continued to stretch and squirm. Mr. Epp lost interest in the business news and he found his eyes traveling more often to the rearview mirror and then down, watching at the progression of the skirt up his daughter’s muscular legs. Mr. Epp’s speed reduced and what was normally only a ten-minute ride home ended up closer to fifteen.

Barb had been pacing herself. She had no knowledge that her father had slowed their ride home. Barb figured that if she stretched and squirmed just right her father would be able to see her shaved nakedness for only a brief moment before reaching the garage and the end of their trip. So at almost exactly ten minutes into the trip, Barb did one last big stretch and squirm, hiking her skirt up to what would have been the edge of her panties, had that portion of her panties not been cut away.

Mr. Epp could not believe his eyes. There is his rearview mirror he could make out what appeared to be the outline of his daughter’s pussy lips. He felt ashamed and embarrassed for looking, but he couldn’t keep his eyes from darting to the rearview mirror or from continuing to decrease the pressure of his foot on the gas pedal.

Barbi could not understand why they hadn’t reached home. She had been driven home from school many, many times. She knew how long it should take practically down to the second. However, for some reason they were not yet home, so she had no choice but to keep stretching and squirming. She tried, but failed at keeping her shirt from riding up further. Her only hope, since she had seen her father glancing furtively in the mirror, was that it was too dark for her father to really see anything.

But that hope faded as they came to the last street before theirs. There was a stop sign and Barb’s father brought the car to slow stop. Next to the stop sign there was a streetlight that illuminated the inside of the car rather dramatically. Mr. Epp could not stop himself looking back through the rearview mirror. There sat his daughter with her eyes closed, her legs spread wide, and her skirt hiked up to the bottom of her abdomen.

At first he thought she was not wearing any panties at all, but then he realized that she did indeed have panties on, but that they had a hole cut out of them so that her lips and rest of her vagina lay exposed. Mr. Epp rationalized that it must be a new style, and made a mental note to buy Mrs. Epp a pair.

Mr. Epp eased off the break and started making the turn figuring he had delayed at the stop sign as long as he could without seriously risking his daughter discovering the situation. But as he turned, his eyes lingered on the rearview mirror. As the position of the streetlight changed, the light reflected off his daughter’s bare snatch. It was then that Mr. Epp came to the realization that his daughter had no pubic hair where there should be pubic hair and that her lips were open, puffy, and glistening with moisture. It took all of Mr. Epp’s remaining composure to keep from hitting a parked car and he was very thankful there were no other cars on the road.

An image of an old photo floated back into Mr. Epp’s mind. It had been one of those irresistible moments. It was of his little girl, she had probably been five, or maybe younger. He could no longer remember. Barbi had usually bathed with her older sister. But her older sister had decided it was time to start taking baths alone. So that meant Barbi would have to start bathing alone, too. Her mother had offered to help, but Barbi refused. She had been so proud of bathing herself that when she was done she called for her mother. Upon reaching the bathroom, Mrs. Epp started bursting out in laughter and called for her husband to come and to bring the camera. Mr. Epp had no clue what was going on, but grabbed the camera and headed for the bathroom. There his daughter stood, naked and dripping wet, her arms across her chest in nascent embarrassment and with a hair full of suds. Barbi had been so proud of bathing herself and washing her hair that she had forgotten to rinse the suds from her hair. Mr. Epp had snapped a shot for posterity, and it was that picture that flooded back into his mind.

Barbi had been an early bloomer. Mr. Epp could not help at observing her chest development and of course he knew when she had started menstruating. Mr. Epp had been a player in high school and had seen more than a few high school girls without benefit of clothes, including Barbi’s mother. He knew what should have been down there. Its lack on his daughter had just not immediately occurred to him, especially with his wife never shaving hers, something Mr. Epp vowed to himself that he would change. As they pulled into their driveway, Mr. Epp’s mind was filled with the image from that old picture, of how his daughter’s wet-from-the-tub vagina had looked and the new image, compliments of the streetlight, of his daughter’s shaved and fully developed vagina glistening with moisture. He wished he could have taken a picture just then in order to compare it with the original.

As he brought the car to a stop in the garage, Mr. Epp wished the ride had somehow been longer. He feared Barbi’s reaction when she discovered her state of exposure. But Mr. Epp’s fears proved unfounded. As soon as Barbi felt the car come to a halt, she immediately stopped stretching, lowered her legs, and scrambled for the door, not even looking at her father, seeming completely unaware of what had transpired.

All Mrs. Epp knew was that she thought she was being rewarded for an extra good dinner with some particularly vigorous and satisfying sex. She even agreed to consider Mr. Epp’s suggestion that she try shaving, or at least trimming her bush. She might have wondered where such a notion had come from, but in the throes of afterglow, thoughts had a tendency to never fully develop.

Barbi rushed to her room that she shared with her older sister and was so grateful to find it empty. She stripped out of her clothes and damaged undergarments and slid under the covers. Within seconds she had two fingers slamming into her sopping sex, trying hard to keep the fact that she was slightly turned on by her father watching her and had been wishing the ride would have lasted longer or she could have some how managed to masturbate while he watched.

As Barbi’s thumb started massaging between her lips, she realized she was going to have to shave before bed, and probably the next morning as well. She wondered if she should bring shaving cream and a razor to school just in case. The thought of her shaved sex pleasing Peg filled her mind as her vagina contracted around her fingers, spilling fluid over her hand and bringing her to a body racking orgasm.