The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I hope you enjoy. I think it might be interesting if anyone wanted to write a side story about Fran Lonigan (read below) on how she got discovered in her brother’s underwear. I think I might like to read the story, or at least others might, but writing in those terms is a bit too icky for me. .

Ann the Swim Coach

Part 2

Barbi woke the next morning naked under her sheets. Her older sister had already started to stir as the alarm clock blared next to her. Lonny swung her feat out of bed. Barbi hoped to just lie there until Lonny left the room.

“Get out of bed you lazy butt,” Lonny commanded. Barbi did as she was told, slipping her naked self from under the covers and on to her feet.

“When the hell did you start sleeping naked?” Commented Lonny.

“Um, just last night,” answered Barbi, her head was slightly bowed and her eyes came to rest at Georgia’s midsection. Lonny’s panties were slightly visible under her night shirt and Barbi could not help notice strands of pubic hair poking out and feeling envious.

Lonny noticed Barbi’s gaze and that a strange had crossed her face. “What the heck are you looking at?” asked Georgia and Barbi, as if in some sort of haze, told her. It was then that Georgia first realized that even the short stubble of pubic hair that normally adored her sister was gone.

“You are sick weirdo, you know that?” Lonny commented as she grabbed her clothes and headed for the bathroom to begin the routine to get ready for school. And as Lonny’s words hit Barbi’s ears, Barbi could not help but know they were true. Barbi reached down and ran her fingers over her sex. She felt the ever slightest hint of hair and knew that she needed to shave. As she grabbed a robe and she heard her father walk down to the kitchen to put the morning coffee on. Barbi’s heart fluttered followed by a sniffle and a sob.

* * *

Ann woke the next morning feeling great, better than she had in quite some time. Thursday meant her senior swim class, the class she had learned to hate the most, but the day felt too good even to let get her down.

Before the swim class, Ann decided to sprinkle some of the hormone salts in the pool in order to swim some rehab laps. By the time the class got there she felt ready to handle anything. There had been some complaints of the extra strong smell of chlorine, these seniors complained about everything, but the complaints went away after Ann told them that it was no different than always and that they should stop their bellyaching.

Ann was too much in a good mood to do instruction, so she gave them free swim instead. A group of kids set up the floating volleyball net and started playing. What was unusual was that it was a group of athletic, popular types on one side and a group of artzy, geeky types on the other. Rarely did the two groups interact unless forced to as part of some class exercise. Ann decided to watch sure that this would become a very lopsided match. And at first it was, with the pop jocks scoring almost every point. But slowly that started to change, particularly with one of the girls on the geek/ art side. Almost out of the blue, she started exhibiting some real talent and, more noticeably, more confidence. The pop jocks still won, but it was a lot closer than anyone would have imagined and it did not end before the geeky, bando flutist scored some pretty impressive spikes, including a couple over the school’s star pitcher/ left-fielder.

Ann blew the whistle signifying the end of class and time to hit the showers. As she did so, she headed to her office with its private shower and changing area. But as she reached the shower, she decided she wanted to swim a couple more laps before heading to lunch.

As Ann entered the dark pool room, she heard the sound of faint whimpering. Before turning on the lights, her eyes scanned the pool area. Through the darkness, she made out the silhouette of a girl on the floor, back slightly arched, and legs spread with a guy planted between them. Ann could not believe her eyes and raged began to pulse through her veins. She knew the day had been going too well and that the seniors had been overly well behaved.

Ann decided to approach the couple in darkness and catch them in the act with no where to flee. As she quietly approached, aided by the now screechy moans shamelessly escaping the girl’s lip, Ann’s eyes were becoming more accustomed to the dark. Ann expected to see one of the ditzy cheerleader types with one of her over muscular, sports hero boyfriends.

Ann had been an athlete in high school, but the swim team was considered different than the other sports teams. The swimmers normally did not fully fit in the jock, cheerleader world. You never saw a cheerleader at a swim meet for example. And Ann had been fine with that, or so she thought. But as she approached what she was sure was some pop jock couple fooling around in her pool room, she realized that there had been at least some resentment.

Finally, Ann was able to make out the bodies. Her guess about the guy had been right on. Keith Franklin was the star pitcher/ outfielder of the baseball team. He was probably around 6′ 3″, soft brown eyes and light brown hair, which he wore long in the off-season. His skin was always dark for a Caucasian, even in the middle of winter. What was most impressive were his long, muscular arms and legs. Ann was sure that he would have made a fine member of the men’s swim team.

But as Ann had been right on with the guy, she had been totally wrong about the girl. It was Mindy Sue Abram, member of the stage crew and flutist in the school band, who lay there squirming, practically screaming, and obviously on the verge of reaching orgasm under the assault of Keith’s practiced tongue. Mindy Sue was tall, at least for a girl, but that is where the comparisons between her and Keith ended. You could see muscles on Mindy Sue’s body, but was only because there was little if any fat on her arms or legs to hide them and no one would look at Mindy Sue and say muscular. Rather lanky would come to mind. She bad bright blue eyes, which were probably her most endearing feature besides the dimples that some times adorned her cheeks. Even in the middle of summer, her freckled skin barely changed from pale white, except the bottoms of her feet, which matched the soft pink color of her lips. Her hair was a light-brownish blond with the slight hint of auburn and fell halfway down her back and was puffed thinly, with long curls over her sex.

Ann had to fight back a chuckle at the sight before her. Here was this muscular and athletic jock, who would probably have any girl the in the school pleasuring an awkward, lanky band girl, who before that moment had been still waiting for her first kiss while taking comfort only in romance novels and sappy movies.

Ann decided she would let this pass this one time for Mindy Sue’s sake. Ann stepped behind an equipment locker before she could be seen to take in the rest of the spectacle. Within seconds Mindy Sue screamed she was coming. That was almost immediately followed by, “don’t you dare stop.” Ann had to bite her lip to keep from laughing. It took another full minute of attention from Keith’s tongue to satisfy Mindy Sue. Within seconds of Mindy Sue giving Keith permission to stop, Mindy Sue and Keith got to their feet. Ann had to bite down on her fist to keep from laughing out loud when Mindy Sue smacked Keith on his rear as he walked away. Even in the darkness, Ann could tell a look of near totally disbelieve filled Keith’s face and that of satisfaction on Mindy Sue’s. Ann could not help but look at the young, muscular, and very well hung Keith and wonder how she could get some of that.

So as Mindy Sue and Keith entered their respective locker rooms feeling nearly opposite emotions about what just transpired, Ann slipped into the pool finally ready to swim some laps and totally enjoying herself.

* * *

All things being told, Thursday did not go too badly for Barbi. She felt ill at ease, but managed to avoid Peg and the rest the entire day. Barb’s father had to work late, which was the norm, so there Barb too got avoid a potentially awkward situation. Even Barb’s sister did not come in until late and when she did she seemed particularly out of it, probably from getting high with her friends. Lonny seemed to care little for what her little sister was up to. Barbi had tried to go to bed clothed, but actually found it uncomfortable and unnatural, even though before the night before she had always gone to bed in at least panties and a t-shirt. So she slipped out of her bed clothes trying to do so without waking her now passed out sister and for the second night in a row slept in the nude.

Friday did not go nearly as well for Barbi. Her sister gave her no more trouble that morning obviously feeling the pains of hanger over from the night before. Barbi reminded her mother that she had swim practice after school, and she shuttered when her mother told her father that he would have to pick his daughter up on the way home from work. And she shuttered again when he agreed with what seemed to Barbi as far less grumbling than normal.

Barbi’s morning had not been too bad. She still felt and acted awkward, but during the morning nothing overly detrimental or embarrassing happened. And she knew that a big part of that was that she had not run into Peg or her posse.

Just about the time Ann was slipping into the pool to swim to do some lunch-time lapse, Barbi was leaving the cafeteria to go to the bathroom and possibly do a touchup job down there.

As Barbi entered the bathroom, her heart sank. Inside the bathroom stood Peg and several of her new gang. And in between them sat on the counter Fran, a sophomore on the squad. Fran sat there with a petrified look on her face. She was completely naked save two clothes pins dangling from her obviously swollen 38D breasts.

“Hay, look miss Lonigan, one of your shaving bodies has come to join you,” Peg laughed.

Barbi looked down and saw she had taken the trial size save jell and razor out of her purse as she had entered the bathroom. Her eyes then went to between Fran’s legs and, for the first time, Barbi realized Fran was as smooth as she was.

“Miss Ep you just stand right there while we finish here with miss Lonigan,” Peg commanded and Barbi did just that.

“OK, miss Lonigan I now understand how you came to be wearing your brother’s underwear. So I guess it seems only fitting then for the rest of the day that when you feel the urge to use the restroom, and you will feel the urge, that you will use the boy’s room and the urinal. Do you know how to use to urinal miss Lonigan?” Asked Peg.

“No,” Fran answered now visibly shaking with fear. “OK, miss Reader here will be nice enough to demonstrate for you, won’t you miser Reader,” responded Peg through a full grin. With that Sally, a member of the pose, slipped out of her panties, jumped on the counter, lifted her skirt and straddled her legs around Fran. Then Sally squatted and brought her fingers between her legs pulling up on the lower folds of skin.

“You should be looking up, miss Lonigan, so that you can see what to do,” commanded Peg. As Fran looked up, Sally’s bladder loosened and a brief torrent of a yellow water fall splashed across Fran’s face and down her naked body.

“Do you think you can handle that miss Lonigan, or do you need another demonstration,” Peg asked. “I can handle that,” Fran responded coughing and spitting while fighting back the tears. “OK, then, go and get yourself cleaned up. “Oh, if any guys are in the boy’s room with you, just tell them you have penis envy and offer to give them a blow job. I would have you offer to have themselves impale your new smoothness, but we wouldn’t want you to violate Ms. Montgomery’s new rule would be,” snickered Peg.

With Fran washing and redressing, the groups attention now shifted to Barbi, Peg looked that the shaving gel and razor, “this better not be the first time you have shaven since we talked on Wednesday.”

Barbi assured her that it was not. She told Peg that she had meant to shave that morning, but had run out of time. She had shaved the night before and was just coming to the bathroom now for a touch up. “OK, then, finish that and we will wait here to make sure you do a good job,” Peg answered.

Ann hopped up on the counter down from where Fran had sat and slid her slacks and panties down to her knees. Ann had done a good job the night before, so it did not take her long to ensure there no hint of pubic hair remained. Upon completion, Ann lifted herself off the counter and waddled over to where Peg and her group were talking.

“All done already. Hmm, that was quick. Let’s see how good a job you did,” Peg smiled as she cupped her hand up against Barbi’s sex and her fingers started to probe. The inspection lasted only a couple seconds, but it was enough to start Barbi down the path of getting excited. But this time, unlike earlier in the week, Barbi would not have to wait long for relief.

Upon determining that miss Ep had done a good job shaving, Peg reached into her bag and pulled out an odd looking object. It was a cylinder with one end slightly thicker and the other end attached to a rubbery pad with knobs on it. Barbi could not imagine what it was, but from wicked smile crossing Peg’s face, she was sure it was not just some idle object.

Several of the girls in the group had the same quizzical look as Barbi’s. That soon ended when Peg reapproached Barbi and had Barbi spread her legs. Slowly Peg forced the wider end of the cylinder into Barbi’s vagina, causing Barbi’s vagina to stretch. But after passing the entrance muscles, Barbi’s vagina seemed to suck the object in causing the rubbery pad to fit snuggly up against Barbi’s sex with the knobs spreading its outer and inner lips apart.

“Now Barbi, Lorain told us all about your inappropriate behavior after practice on Wednesday and what your punishment was to be. Lorain will probably want you to personally tell her about it later, but for now I want you to tell us all how your punishment went,” Peg demanded.

As Barbi started to tell about her ride home Wednesday night, Peg had begun pressing up and down on the object between Barbi’s legs causing her pussy muscles to contract and release and her inner lips to spread apart trusting her clitoris up against the smooth rubber pad. It felt extraordinary, so, just as Barbi’s father had slowed the car to lengthen the trip home Wednesday night, Barbi worked hard to stretch out the story in hopes of prolonging the period of Peg’s rubbing the object over her sex.

Peg had brought Barbi close to orgasm as Barbi’s telling of the ride home exposing herself to her father reached the garage. Barbi needed Peg to continue, so Barbi told how she flew to her bedroom, stripped, and masturbated following the incident. But still Barbi was not yet at orgasm. Her mind raced. Peg seemed like she was about to stop, so Barbi blurted out that as she masturbated she wished that the ride home had been longer and that some how her father could walked into her room and watched her masturbating. As she said this deepest thought, Barbi wished her mouth could have sucked it back in before reaching her audience’s ears. But there was also a part of Barbi that knew that the decision to share that deep secret had been made not entirely through duress.

With Ann’s deep secret shared, Peg smiled and again seemed as if she was going to stop just short of Barbi reaching her release. Barbi struggled to think of what else she could share. Then it hit her and she blurted out that it was the thought of pleasing Peg with her smooth, shaven state that finally brought Barbi to organism that night. But instead of causing Peg to continue to rub, with this revelation Peg pulled the object out of Barbi. Barbi’s vaginal muscles involuntarily contracted, not wanting to let the object leave and that created a popping noise as it was taken out of Barbi. But Barbi was yet reward for her full disclosure, because Peg brought her had up and again cupped the now sloppy wet, smooth sex and as her finger brushed across Barbi’s engorged clit, Barbi slumped to floor in orgasmic release. Barbi was barely able to get herself cleaned up and redressed in time for her next class.

* * *

By the last class of the day, Barbi felt ill to her stomach. She was not sure whether it was dread of Peg and her crew or fear of being awkwardly alone during ride home later with her father, although she had no reason to suspect it would be any different than the other times her father had taken her home from practice, him listening endless to his business news and she blocking it with her iPod. Barbi knew she could not go to the nurse. To do so risked being forced to miss practice and with that participation in the next day’s meet. So decided to take the bathroom pass and hope a walk through the halls and some water splashed on her face would help calm her nerves.

As Barbi rounded the corner toward the first floor, East wing bathrooms, she saw Fran sobbing outside the boy’s bathroom squatting as if she holding back the urge to pee. Fran looked up and a slight gleam of hope filled her eye as she saw Barbi approach.

“There’s, there’s a boy in there. One of my classmates,” Fran stammered as her eyes pleaded.

But Barbi could only respond, “I am sorry.” Fran’s eyes faded and looked down. “I know, I know.” And with that Fran entered the boy’s room to the initial shock and eventual delight of the boy inside. Barbi was just glad that was not her as she entered the adjoining girls room.

Barbi splashed some water on her face and used the toilet. She felt better. Good enough for practice. So she got up and left. Just as she was leaving the girls room, a boy exited the boy’s room with a look of part disbelief, part pleasure, and part embarrassment. Barbi marveled how young and innocent he looked. The boy barely took notice of Barbi as he passed.

Barbi decided to wait for Fran to come out. She felt some connection to her, more than just being on the swim team together. It did not take too long for Fran to appear. She looked less forlorn than when she entered the bathroom and no longer exhibited the need to relieve her bladder. She, like the boy, seemed lost in thought and a bit dazed. The front of Fran’s shirt was wet and showed signs of someone trying to wash out a stain. But, unlike the boy, she noticed Barbi.

As Fran looked at Barbi she spoke, “it really was not that bad, you know.” “Yeah,” was all Barbi could say in response.

“So you shaved yourself, down there I mean.” Barbi asked almost as if it were normal conversation talk. “Yeah, this morning. I am not sure why I did it. I normally do not like even keeping it trimmed short.” Shared Fran.

Barbi found herself overcome with the interest to feel how Fran’s smoothness felt and despite barely knowing Fran and standing in the hall of their school, Barbi found herself asking Fran if she could touch her down there. Fran agreed after Barbi agreed to allow herself to be similarly touched. Fran was just as mystified by her agreeing as Barbi was by her asking and offering. Barbi suggested that they go into the girl’s room, but Fran reminded her that she could only use the boy’s room and there was no way Barbi was going to join her in the boy’s room. So both girls looked around and seeing no one in the halls, they unbuckled, unsnapped, and unbuttoned to allow the other easier access and then slipped their hands in. There they stood out in the hall with their hands down each other’s pants pressing lower until they hit pay dirt. Barbi could not believe how soft and different Fran felt than she had experienced of herself during her self explorations. She also marveled how warm and wet she was, knowing that she was starting to get wet herself, but nearly to the state Fran was already in. Barbi was also starting to like the sensation of another hand exploring her own privates when sounds of voices coming from around the corner forced both girls to rapidly pull their hands out of each others respective pants and make a dash to refixing their pants. So both girls went their separate ways to finish what was left of the last class of the day before they needed to prepare for that night’s practice.

* * *

Barbi rushed to the locker room following the last bell. She was not going to be late and in fact was determined to be the first one in the pool taking practice laps. Barbi still hoped to retain her leadership position and at any rate had no intention of facing the wrath of Ms. Montgomery. Little did she know that being first increased her odds of disfavoring herself before her coach.

Ann had a free period the last period of the day and had used it swimming laps. By the last bell, she was drying herself off in the locker room after rinsing the chlorine off her suit and hair. She was about to return to the pool to add some more hormone salt tablets, when Barbi Ep ran in. Barbi was in such a hurry that she did not even notice that Ms. Montgomery was also in the locker room. As Barbi shed her clothes, Ann could not help put noticed that Barbi had remained totally hairless between her legs. This caused Ann to reach under her elastic and feel her stubble. It was growing in, slowly. It had started to get pointy and itchy, but a nice conditioner treatment had reduced that announce.

As Ann’s eyes refocused at the contrasting smoothness between miss Ep’s legs, Ann became aware that there appeared to be some redness and swelling. It was hard to tell what Ann was seeing from a distance, but there being no other girls in the room, she decided to take a closer look.

Barbi was emerging from the shower when she noticed Ms. Montgomery approaching with a crossed look in her eye. For the life of her, Barbi could not think what she had done wrong. She just froze in her track under Ann’s gaze.

Ann eyes were like lazar beams focused between Barbi’s legs and on to her sex. Barbi could not help but let her eyes follow them. But as Ann stood before Barbi, Ann’s eyes shifted up and right into Barbi’s eyes.

“Have you been having sex after I told you it was against the team’s rules?” Nearly shouted Ann. “No, I mean . . .” was all Barbi could clamor in response.

With that Ann squatted down, forced Barbi’s legs apart and observed first hand the swelling that had yet to go down from the assault that Peg’s toy had committed on Barbi.

“I should kick you off the team right here and now. Not only violating rules, but then lying about it. But that would be letter you off easy and it would case your team mates to suffer unnecessarily. Instead, I am going to have to think of some fitting punishment where you will be the only one paying the price.” Lectured Ann.

By now Barbi was sobbing. She so wanted to tell Ms. Montgomery the truth, that she had not voluntarily violated the rules and thus not lied. But she just could not bring herself to do it and besides she questioned whether Ms. Montgomery would believe her. Barbi decided the fact that she was going to be able to stay on the team was worth keeping her mouth shut and taking whatever punishment Ms. Montgomery thought up.

“I have got it. Since you obviously think you are all special with that floozy shaving business and by not feeling the need to follow the rules, you will take practice today without wearing your swim bottoms.” Commanded Ann. Normally Ann would never have even thought of such a punishment, let alone put it place. And part of her was aware of that. But a big part of her was feeling great, like she could do no wrong. Sure it was extreme, but Ann needed to be extreme to get the job done.

Immediately a look of disbelief filled Barbi’s eyes, and before she could say anything, Ann added “Oh come on. We girls have the pool entirely to ourselves tonight and it is not like it is not something you didn’t have on full display on Wednesday. Besides, it will help you to remember to always follow the rules and not to lie. Now put your top on and get out there and start swimming some laps.”

Ann enjoyed herself after having decided upon the punishment. Not only did she know miss Ep would learn her lesson, but there was something about bringing a degree of humiliation to that over-chested snob that brought Ann extra satisfaction.

* * *

Ann was totally in charge during practice. The girls had snickered at first at Barbi’s situation, but before long Ann had them wrapped up in practice. Only once did she have trouble. Some sort of disturbance caught Ann’s eye while she was observing the butterfly stroke technique of a couple of the girls. Ann immediately walked over to investigate. Before the girls could explain, it became apparent to Ann that Fran Lonigan and Beth Stanton, two full chested sophomores, were the culprits. Ann was not sure what brought her to that conclusion, but without a word of explanation being spoken, there she stood sure that these two were behind the problem.

There was only one punishment that Ann could think of that was appropriate. Ann ordered Ms. Lonigan and miss Stanton to remove their tops for the rest of practice and to hug the other two girls and then each other and apologize. Fran and Beth reluctantly complied, pealing their tops off and letting their breasts spill out. As they hugged the other girls and gave their apologizes, the two other girls whispered back into Fran and Beth’s ears what Ann could only suspect was acceptance of the apologizes. What Ann did not notice was that with each whisper, Fran and Beth’s breasts swelled and nipples became more pronounced. By the time they went to hug each other, their breasts were fully swollen and their nipples were erect to the point of hurting, especially Fran’s whose nipples had been earlier subject to clasps of clothe pins.

Ann was delighted to see two who had apparently been quarrelling just minutes before so readily and fully embrace and espouse their apologies. What Ann did not see what that both girls were grinding their tops into the bear breasts of the other to help bring out some release.

“OK, that is enough girls. Back in the pool and I do not want to hear another word out of you during this practice.” Ann shouted

Fran and Beth reluctantly ended their embrace and re-entered the pool bright red with embarrassment and more than a small amount of lust. Neither girl was a problem the rest of practice, although, when Ann was not looking, both girls took ever opportunity to either self-stimulate or find some other means to bring pleasurable pressure against their breasts whether or not other girls were watching or not. Before practice concluded, both had brought themselves to the mini-orgasm through breast stimulation that finally allowed for their breasts to lose much of the sense of longing to be touched.

After practice and as the girls hit the showers and the locker room, Ann decided to inquire further about the disturbance and whether indeed all bygones were bygones and if lessons had been learned. She first saw Janice A’nt and Ember Tweel, the other two girls. They confirm what Ann had thought. Fran and Beth had started bickering over something stupid and Janice and Ember had gone over, as good team mates, to try to break it up. It was a bit of a stretch from the truth, but one that Janice and Ember now knew that Fran and Beth would not contradict, as least if they knew what was good for them. Janice assured Ms. Montgomery that miss Lonigan and miss Stanton had made up, even to the point of miss Stanton wanting to adopt miss Lonigan’s shaving practices and miss Lonigan agreeing to help.

Sure enough, Ann looked over the shower area and there was Fran and Beth, Fran on her knees and slowly shaving the shaving gel from between Beth’s legs. Beth’s eyes looked to be near tears. Ann rushed from the room and for a second Janice and Ember feared that some how this could lead to trouble for them. But then Ms. Montgomery re-entered the room with a new razor she had gotten from her office and brought it over to Fran.

“For goodness sake, if you are going to do that, use a fresh razor. Cannot you see the girl is in pain?” Chided Ann.

Fran did not know what to do other than to take the razor from Ms. Montgomery’s hand and use the new razor to finish the job. Had Ann stayed, she would have noticed that the new razor brought no change to the tears now streaming down miss Stanton’s face as the last hint of pubic hair was removed.

* * *

Barb had been massively embarrassed as the other girls started entering the pool to do their warm up laps. They just stared at her and she could not bring herself to offer any explanation. She was actually relieved when Ms. Montgomery finally entered the pool area to start practice and explained “miss Ep’s punishment.” Peg and her crew took every opportunity to poke, pinch, or slap both Barbi’s bare front and rear. But as practice intensified, Barbi became less uncomfortable with her situation and more tolerate of the extra physical attention she was receiving. By the time Fran and Beth were forced to join her in the position of declothed punishment, Barb had convinced herself that she could survive the ordeal.

After practice, Barbi marveled how at first it had been weird to be in the pool naked from the waist down, but that it now felt a bit strange to be finally covering up as she pulled her panties snug into place. Barbi realized that she was dawdling. Ms. Montgomery had already made the only announcement, that they were to be at the school an hour and a half before the meet, that she would announce the new captains then, and Ms. Montgomery made pains to remind them of the new no physical activity with boyfriend rule. With announcements already made there was no need for Barbi to rush. And dreading facing a ride home with her father after the incident on the last ride home, Barbi took her time. But slowly, Barbi got dressed and prepared herself for the ride home.

As Barbi was leaving the locker room, Lorraine re-entered. Barbi had not talked to Lorraine all day and despite the occasional pat and pinch during practice, had not any contact with her during practice. Loraine looked cross and Barbi struggled to figure out what she had done this time to displease Loraine.

“Peg told me about what happened in the bathroom and she told me everything you told her.” Spoke Loraine in a low deep voice. Barbi’s heart sank.

“But I was just answering Peg’s, I mean miss Clay’s question. I will tell you everything you want to know. I just have not seen you today,” Barbi struggled to appease Loraine.

“Shut up you sicko. Peg told me everything I needed to hear. What I told you to do on Wednesday was a punishment. You were not to enjoy it.” Sneared Loraine.

Barbi tried to explain that it had been a punishment that she now dreaded the thought of being in the same car with her father, but one look from Loraine quickly shut her up.

“Now I am going to have to come up with a new punishment,” said Lorain as much to herself than as to Barb. Barbi so wanted to protest, but instead looked down prepared to hear the worst.

“How are you getting home tonight,” asked Lorain.

Barbi’s heart sank to its pits she sobbed out, “my father is picking me up.”

“Excellent. So here is your punishment and this time I could careless if you get enjoyment out of it. In fact, I think you will find that you cannot help but enjoy it, just at the same time you know what you are doing is wrong and feel humiliated and embarrassed.” Lorain now was showing a huge smile.

“You will get in the backseat of the car again, like last time. Again you will tell him that you need to stretch. You will tell him that you cannot properly stretch with these pants on and that you need to take them off. You will ask his permission to remove your pants. If he says no, which I do not think he will, but if he does you will plead with him saying that practice was particularly hard and if you do not properly stretch soon your legs will cramp up and you will be in horrible pain. No father wants to see his daughter in pain, so that should end any protest. You will stretch for only a short while before you will start rubbing your thighs, quickly working your way to your upper thigh. Then you will make a quick look to see if your father is looking. Even if he is, you will act as if you think he is not and is preoccupied. You will then slip your hand under the elastic of your panties and begin to masturbate. The entire situation has already made you quite horny, so you will already find yourself quite wet and before long you will start pumping at first two and then three fingers into yourself. You will in no way acknowledge your that your father is there, unless he tries to get your attention, and something tells me that that probably will not happen. You will realize that he is there and that will turn you on, which in turn will embarrass and shame you. You will bite down on your hand in a vane attempt to conceal your activity. Before long you will approach climax. But before you climax, you will moan “oh, daddy” discretely, but loud enough for him to hear. I will leave it to you how you explain yourself from that point on. Oh, and you are not to climax on the ride home. Remember this is punishment.” Chided Lorain with a now mischievous grin across her face.

What Lorain and Barbi did not know was that Mr. Ep had been doing some contriving of his own. He had taken an old shaving mirror and rested it on the ashtray positioned between the two front seats. He doubted what happened Wednesday would ever repeat itself, but just the same . . .” If Barbi inquired about the mirror, Mr. Ep would just explain that he used it some evenings to shave any five O’clock shadow before going to an evening meeting. The rearview mirror was just not big enough or well enough positioned for the task. The explanation was some what ironic, because the size and position of the rearview mirror was the reason why the shaving mirror was in the car, but its being there had nothing to do with Mr. Ep’s need to shave.

It did not take Barbi long to spot her father’s car and him behind the wheel as she was the last girl, besides Lorain who apparently had means other than someone picking her up. Barbi took a deep breath before she entered the car and let out a sigh. The mere sight of her father, which just minutes earlier would have brought pure dread, still brought dread, but sighting him now also started Barbi down a path of sexual excitement.

Like last time, the explanation Barbi gave for sitting in the back worked. And her father did not seem to give more than an ounce of his attention to Barbi when she asked if she could remove her pants, Mr. Ep seeming totally engrossed in what ever boring business news was being broadcast. But Barbi had Mr. Ep’s full attention. His heart had jumped when she told him she would again be sitting in the back to stretch. He could not believe his luck until he realized that instead of a short skirt, his little girl was wearing pants. But then the unthinkable happened and she asked permission to remove her pants. It took all his energy to keep his composure and give a seemingly disinterested approval. Barbi’s father now just hoped that Barbi would not notice the mirror. Barbi had in fact noticed the mirror, but instead of saying something it about it, she found herself wondering if her father could use it to see her better and feeling horrible at the realization that the such a thought was turning her on even more.

Without too much effort, Barbi had her pants off. She was sure she noticed a sense of disappointment cross her father’s face when he must have realized that her current set of panties retained their crotch. As instructed, Barbi did some quick stretches, before starting to rub her thighs. Slowly her hands traveled up her thigh before finally reaching the top. As they did, her eyes darted to the front seat. She caught her father’s eyes dart back to the road after obviously looking down at the mirror between the seats and through it at his youngest daughter with her leg stretched and outline of her mound and lips showing across her taunt panties. But instead of revealing that she had caught her father looking, Barbi’s face registered relief that her father seemed preoccupied with the road the radio. Slowly she slipped her fingers under the elastic band of her panties and she started to rub.

Watching his daughter doing what appeared to be masturbating, Mr. Ep knew it was no longer safe for him to be driving. He spotted a now empty, but lit, business park parking lot. Slowly he turned into the parking lot and gradually brought the car to a stop hoping that this would not disturb Barbi. Barbi noticed that they had stopped, but instead of acknowledging that, she closed her eyes tighter shut, put her fist into her mouth, arched her back, and slipped two fingers inside herself. Mr Ep grabbed a note pad from the driver door pocket and a pen. Should Barbi realize they had stop and inquiry why, he would tell her that some important news story had come on and that he had needed to write down the facts. But of course, Mr. Ep would not need to give any explanation.

Barbi’s father had brought the car to rest under a light and with the now large shaving mirror, he had a nearly unobstructed view, besides the panties, of his daughter trusting two fingers in and out of herself. He knew there were a whole load of things wrong with this situation, but he could not bring himself to leave or takes his eyes off the mirror.

Barbi, when she did masturbate, which was rare, usually did not stick her fingers inside herself, instead she used them to rub over the mound and then into her lips. But using her thumb to rub as her fingers thrust, seemed to be doing the trick. So she slipped a third finger in, stretching her skin back, directly exposing her citreous to the onslaught of her thumb, and bring about a new style of pleasure that Barbi vowed to further experiment with.

With three fingers now inside her, Barbi could not help put make a sloshing sound with each thrust. That only served to turn her on more. She found herself wishing Lorain had ordered her to take her panties off or other even lewder act.

Mr. Ep had lost all sense of time and reasonableness. He found himself wondering what would happen if he would reach back and touch her thigh or even grasp her breast. But before his actions could over ride the last bit of reservation left, Barbi found herself approaching organism and with it Lorain’s last command.

Reluctantly, Barbi removed her fist from her mouth and let “Oh, daddy,” escape her lips. But instead of bringing her father climbing into the backseat as her body long for and as her mind still screamed against, she got a “Yes,” in reply. Barbi opened her eyes and found her father giving some lame explanation about having stopped to take notes about some news story and struggling to get the car into gear. Barbi had a struggle of her own. But before her body could wrestle control from her mind, her father had the car moving again and was back on the road. Barbi was forced to make some lame attempt to finish stretching and then putting her pants on all the while in the state of sexual frustration.

Upon pulling into the garage, Mr. Ep quickly turned the car off and left the garage not saying a word or making eye contact with Barbi. All Mrs. Ep thought was that she was being rewarded for trimming back her bush and buying one of those quite impractical cratchless panties. As her husband brought her to the second satisfying orgasm of the week, her fears of him having an affair began to subside and she decided to cancel the services of the private-eye she had recently contracted with.

Barbi was not finding similar satisfaction. Unlike Wednesday night, Barbi returned Friday to find not only her sister home, but home with one of her pot smoking friends. To make matters worse, it was announced at dinner that this friend would be sleeping over in a sleeping bag on the floor in their room. Barbi needed relief and she doubted she would find the privacy she needed to get it.

What made matters worse, was that her sister, Lonny, and her friend had apparently found the privacy to take a hit before going to bed. Barbi really hated with her sister was high and even more so when she was with another one of her friends who was likewise high. They were both ready for bed in the bedroom when Barbi finally came in to go to sleep herself.

“Hay, here’s my sicko sister,” laughed Barbi’s sister. “She sleeps in the nude. Don’t you, you sicko?” continued the sister.

Something made Barbi realized that she had to answer truthfully, so she decided to be defiant about it. “Yea, so. At least I do not sleep high.” Barbi knew it was a lame come back and the two girls’ loud laughter confirmed it. But it seemed to distract them as Barbi slipped out of her clothes and under her sheets. One good thing about her sister when she was high was that it seemed to mellow her to the point where she would just seem to pass out. As Barbi expected, the girls stopped laughing shortly after Barbi had turned the light off.

Now naked, Barbi could not keep her hands from touching the sensitive parts of her body. She only hoped that her sister and her friend would be well knocked out before her actions reached an obvious point.

It did not take long for her rubbing to bring back her heightened state of sexual tension. She slipped two fingers inside herself and then three. She could believe how good that felt and wondered why she had never done it like this before. What she did not realize that along with the slopping sound of each thrust, she had started to give off a corresponding whimper/ moan. As Barbi reached the point where she was when in the car where she had been force to call out for her father, Barbi found the lights turned on, her sheets thrown off her, and her sister and her sister’s friend standing over. Lonny’s friend was obviously struggling to hold back a serious case of the giggles.

“You are right, she is a sicko,” the friend chimed in. “Look she has not even stopped masturbating after being caught.”

Barbi realized that her sister’s friend was right. She was too close to stop. Just another second.

“Stop touching yourself you sicko,” commanded Lonny. Barbi, oh so reluctantly, complied

But as Barbi’s hands moved away from her body, a sense of need of relief rose up from being denied now twice in one evening and it over powered her. She needed something to rub against, now that her hands were no longer an option. So she grabbed the closest thing, her sister. Before her sister could react, Barbi, who had always been the more physically fit of the two, grabbed Lonny and in one motion had her thrown on top of her. And before Lonny could realize what happened, Barbi started grinding into her sister’s pelvic bone like there was no tomorrow. And after just a few grinds, she was finally rewarded with an orgasm.

As Barbi convulsed into orgasm, Lonny pulled herself off her younger sister. By now Lonny’s friend was in full laughter and it did not take long, in her drug fogged mind, for Lonny to join her.

“Look she slimed you. I guess you are going to have to take those off and sleep like your sister,” the friend offered coyly.

Lonny turned and faced Barbi who was returning from post-orgasm land. “Listen, you tell anyone, I mean anyone, about this, I have plenty to ruin you. We clear?”

Barbi was not sure what they were clear on, but she knew then that she would agree to anything Lonny demanded.

With a nod of the head from Barbi, Lonny slipped off her panties and nightshirt. Lonny’s friend quickly followed. And Barbi had to drift off to sleep to the sound of her sister’s bedsprings creaking and her sister and her sister’s friend moaning nearly in unison.