The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

{I have tried to incorporate as many comments and suggestions into the story as possible. Please keep them coming. }

Ann the Swim Coach

Part 5

As Ann drove through a light snow across town, she looked over at the hunky teen with his pants still partially pulled down and she started wondering if what she was doing was right. Actually, she knew it was wrong, but she wondered if she should be doing it despite that. She felt on top of the world.

Keith spoke up in an awkward young boy’s voice that Ann was finding irresistible, “where are we going and are we almost there yet. I have to pee.”

“We are going somewhere where we can have some privacy. We are almost there. Sit tight.” Ann responded as she reached over and patted Keith’s ball, giving them a slight squeeze as she spoke the word “privacy”.

Sure enough about a minute later they pulled into the old motel complex still looking as seedy and as full on Friday night as Ann remembered it being.

“I really got to go Ms. Montgomery,” whined Keith. Ann was tiring of the whining. “OK, you run around back and pee there while I go and check us in.”

Upon turning off the car, Keith already had his pants pulled up and was practically leaping from the car. Ann walked into the office. The same overweight, cranky looking guy that was there in her day was still behind the desk. Ann had never been to the establishment with a guy, but her friends, after senior night, had rented the room where they could drink and party without parental interference. The parents had found out, but instead of busting the plans, had decided to not let on, but rather station rotating parents at the complex all night to make sure nothing got out of hand. They figured that girls were due some fun after winning the conference and heading into state competition ranked second in the state. And they felt a lot more comfortable that celebrating happing somewhere where there would be no driving, no place to sneak off with a boy (the rooms only had the main room and the bathroom), and some place where they could fairly easily keep an eye on them without their knowing they were being watched.

Ann asked for the three hour rate, the lowest interval available. Rarely did people who purchased the three hour package use all three hours, but that gave the cleaning staff enough time to have the room cleaned and ready for the next occupants before the booked period even expired. The man behind the desk thought Ann looked both older than the normal teen three hour occupants and younger than the occasional cheating spouse that took the same package. It was also rare for the woman to be reserving and paying for the room. But the desk worker could really care less, so long as he got paid and no police were eventually involved. He hated dealing with the police even though that was often the nature of the beast.

Ann finished checking in and quickly walked to the room looking to make sure no one was seeing her. Getting caught checking into an establishment like this with one of the students would be the end of her. She began to wonder why the heck she was taking such a risk. But seeing the tall, muscular, and Ann knew well hung Keith walking back from the back of the complex reminded Ann why. Ann reached the door and motioned for Keith to speed it up. Keith rushed inside the open door. Ann took one more quick look around and breathed a sigh of relief as she closed the door.

What Ann and Keith did not realize was that they had been seen. Peg had been there with a senior member of team who she had just happened to run into outside one of the adult establishments down the street. Peg, for the second story balcony, had seen Keith, who she immediately recognized, run around the back. She followed him. Keith was too focused on relieving his bladder to notice. Peg took out her cell phone as soon as she saw Keith whip out his garden hose and start peeing. Peg snapped a couple pictures and chuckled. She decided to follow Keith back around to the front and see who he was meeting up with. Peg, like just about everyone else in school, had heard how Keith had gotten slapped by his now ex-girlfriend that morning and the rumor was because he had gotten caught making out with some band geek. Peg was sure that part was not true, but just the same she thought it might be interesting and possibly useful to find out who he was indeed meeting up with. Little did she know how useful it would be.

Peg took up a position next to a utility closest on the second floor where she could see the office, the first row of rooms, and the corner where Keith would be walking around at any moment. If he came to the second floor, she could easily duck into the closet before being seen. Peg saw Keith turn the corner and then start jogging. She looked over and saw someone waving toward him telling him to speed up. The woman was standing just outside the last door in the first row of room just feet from where Peg stood. At first she could not make out who it was from the darkness, but then the door to the room opened and the light inside turned on and Peg could clearly make out Ms. Montgomery’s face. Just as Keith was scurrying past to get in the room, Peg took another picture with her cell phone and ducked back so that Ann could not see her when she made one last inspection to see if she had been seen.

* * *

“Get on the bed and get your clothes off you hunk,” Ann commanded. She liked calling him a hunk. And despite his newly acquired klutziness and awkward pre-teen type behavior, he really was a hunk. His body was quite toned despite the small amount of winter fat that had started to appear. To Ann that made him more real and less like one of those renaissance statutes.

Keith got on the bed after tripping over a leg of the bed. He looked to be having a little trouble removing his clothes, so Ann decided to help. “Hold still, let me get that off you.”

Before long Keithy boy was kneeling on the bed completely naked except his white socks, which Ann had not bothered to remove. Ann stepped back and took in the view and what a view it was. Keith kneeled there motionless with his long penis dangling over his hairless balls. He seemed nervous and more than a bit cold, as evident by his quite pointy nipples standing out on his impeccable pecks. It was then that Ann realized that not only had Keith shaved his balls, but he had also shaved the fair bit of hair that used to adorn his chest. She liked it that way, without any of the hair to obscure the view of his muscular upper body.

Keith shivered and Ann thought about turning up the heat and then decided against it. She planned to have the boy sweating in no time. She thought about showering, but decided against that as well. She would have to shower again afterwards anyway and she felt emboldened by the smell of chlorine that still waifed from her hair.

Ann did decide to put on a show for the boy. Keith was 18 but Ann could not help, with the way he was acting and with her being several years older, but think of him as a boy. Slowly Ann began to remove articles of clothing. Keith kept kneeling and shivering on the bed obviously not sure how to react. When Ann was down to her panties and her bra, she caught Keith’s eyes staring at her chest. “You like what you see, don’t you,” Ann said through a coy smile. Almost instantly Keith’s dangling penis began to stir and he croaked out a, “Yes.”

Ann did not give the boy long to wait and in a quick motion unclasped her bra and let it slip off her shoulders and down her arms. As soon as her breast came into view, Keithy boy’s dick went from flaccid to raging hard on. Ann loved it. Before she removed her underwear she wiggled her chests to cause her breasts to swing in little circles and watched in glee as Keith’s dick started to twitch with anticipation. Not wanting to him to explode right then and there, Ann stopped and quickly removed her last garment. And joined Keithy boy on the bed.

Normally Ann appreciated, if not needed, a good period of foreplay before getting down to the real heavy stuff. But this time Ann did not need nor want and foreplay. She just wanted to get right down to business.

Ann realized that what she was about to do was something she had forbidden her swim team girls from doing. But Ann was the coach and did not need to be in top physical form, but rather it was more important for her to be relaxed and content. Getting a good lay would seem to help with both and might be something Ann would have to look into doing before each meet.

As she positioned herself on top of Keith, a quick thought of birth control entered her mind. She could not afford to get pregnant, for a whole variety of reasons, and a quick bit of mental math told her she was in her vulnerable period. She was just about the curse the situation when a solution popped into her head, one born from sexual frustration and from having an incredible large erection attached to a muscular hunk waiting just inches below. So before she slipped Keithy boy into her, she leaned over and whispered into his ear, “You will not cum until I tell you can, you understand?” The only think Keith could do under the circumstances was bit his lip, whimper a “ahuh,” and do everything he could not to look at Ms. Montgomery’s breasts.

Ann slowly lowered herself upon Keith. Several times she thought she must have had him entirely inside her just to find out that if she lowered herself more there was more to fill her with. Her one and only sexual partner had been well hung, but nothing like this. Finally, she came to rest against his bare balls.

Ann squirmed back and forth to feel the full sensation of the situation and then began to slowly lift herself up and then ease back down again. Ann looked down at the boy in front of her and noticed that Keith’s eyes were closed. That was fine with Ann. Slowly Ann picked up the pace. After several minutes, the strain was evident on Keithy boy’s face. Ann’s thighs were getting a bit tired anyway, so she decided it was time to change things up a bit.

Just then a naughty thought out of seemingly nowhere crossed Ann’s mind. Ann had never had anal sex, nor ever really considered it. But something about her current situation of being in a seedy hotel with a hunky young man, who was her student no less, seemed to call for something particularly kinky and when her mind thought kinky anal sex popped up.

So slowly, Ann lifted herself off of Keith, much to Keith’s relief, as he did not know how much longer he could keep from cumming. Ann positioned herself over the front board of the bed and told Keith to get behind her. At first, Keith could not get his incredible hard penis past Ann’s sphincter muscles. Fortunately, Keithy boy was more educated and practiced in the art of anal sex. When he sensed Ms. Montgomery’s muscular resistance, he leaned over and told her she needed to relax and think about something else until he was inside her. Keith felt weird telling Ms. Montgomery what to do, but he knew she wanted to have anal sex and he knew this was the only way that was going to happened.

Ann was not comfortable taking orders from Keith either, but she did what he said and slowly Keith started to inch his dick inside her. It was quite tight and more than a bit uncomfortable for Ann. She realized they needed some sort of lubricant. Then the solution hit her. She had decided earlier that she was going to leave Keith all charged and ready to explode for Mindy Sue, but that was before she realized doing so would interfere with her fun. So as Keith struggled to push further inside Ann’s ass, she exclaimed, “You can cum now. Cum for me you hunk. But don’t you dare stop trusting!” And with that Keith’s dick exploded flooding her anal cavity with semen. With the new lubricant, Keith was now able to much more easily finish his insertion and then begin getting his hips going in a trusting motion.

Ann took some pleasure from the sensation and it definitely felt better after Keith had cum. But she knew that it would not get her off, not by a long shot, and she wanted to cum herself. That is when the next naughty thought permeated her brain. She told Keith to stop what he was doing and to reposition himself so that he could lick her ass as she repositioned herself on her back with her butt supported up by the two pillows on the bed. Just the naughty thought of someone licking her ass made her pussy twinge.

Slowly and somewhat reluctantly Keith took his position between her legs to where his tongue could lick her elevated anus and extended his tongue. Meanwhile, Ann had one hand between her legs rubbing away and her other hand with one of her nipples squeezed through its fingers. She had to admit she liked the added sensation of a tongue gliding across her anus, but wanted it to lick quicker and harder. She felt a bit of cum ease out of her ass and then sensed the licking all but stop.

“Oh come on, you like licking asses and the taste of cum. I know you do. Stop pretending you don’t and get back to what you enjoy, you hunk, you.” Ann voiced in encouragement. It did the trick. Keith did not verbally respond, but almost immediately the tempo and pressure of his tongue picked up. And that was just what Ann needed. Within seconds of the increased attention her ass was getting, Ann reached an extremely satisfying orgasm.

As Ann lay there in post orgasmic bliss, Keith removed the pillows and started taking her into his muscular arms, which is what he normally did in these situations. Having Keith’s arms hold her did not seem to feel right under the circumstances to Ann, so she reached down and took his bare balls in her hand and squeezed to get his attention. A quick squeeze did the trick. Ann felt like being kissed, not on the mouth or over her sensitive spots between her legs, but virtually everywhere else. So after giving Keith those instructions, Ann drifted off to the sensation of being kissed all over and that is how she stayed for the next hour or so before slipping her and Keith out of the room and dropping him off at the burger joint and finally heading home to finally shower grabbing a bite to eat, and hit the bed after a much different and more satisfying evening than she had normally planned.