The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ann the Swim Coach

Part 6

Ann woke up Saturday morning feeling better than she had in quite some time. She would have said she felt the best she ever had if not for the nagging feeling that her swim team might lose today. Ann could not let that happen.

* * *

Ann had the girls line up in front of the shower. They had each showered and were waiting to put on their swimsuits. This had been Ann’s idea. She wanted them to feel like a team, and as such, that they had nothing to hide from each other. Also, Ann had sprinkled the floor of the showers with her special salts, and she was hoping to give the vapors to have a little extra time to sink in before the competition. Ann had even lightly sprinkled some of the salts in several of the key member’s suits while the girls were showering.

Ann stared at the assembled team. Several of the girls slouched and/or seemed embarrassed by their naked state, while others stood looking almost proud. Ann liked those that got it. Those that were not ashamed to be naked before their teammates and who were proud of who they were. Ann could not help but notice that a couple of the slouchers had recently joined the shaved crowd. One of the girls was on Ann’s list to be one of the new co-captains. The girls attitude currently on display had Ann reconsidering her choice.

Pam, an obvious choice, was selected captain along with several of her posse, including Loraine. Barbi was not selected and by now she was not surprised. She had become resigned to the fact well before Ann finished announcing the names. But at least Barbi continued to have a spot on the relay squad.

After Ms. Montgomery’s announcements, the girls separated and headed to their lockers. As Barbi started putting her suit on, she noticed that it seemed to be a bit scratchy, like there were little pieces of sand in it. She knew that was impossible, but the feeling was there just the same. Barbi was about to say something when she heard several of the girls start laughing. Barbi looked over and saw Fran, with a look of horror on her face, squatting in the midst of several girls with what had to be pee streaming out of her swim bottoms and down her leg. Barbi decided to keep quiet and get out to the pool area as quickly as possible.

* * *

The match went better than Ann could have expected. Her girls won and won with a fairly comfortable lead. There had been little doubt which school was going to win by the fifth heat.

Barbi had done especially well. She pulled herself out of the pool after beating her personal best in the butterfly and looked to the stands. At first her face lit up as she saw her father staring back down at her. Then her heart skipped a beat when she noticed her mother sitting next to him with a particular glower on her face. It told Barbi that she was certainly in trouble for something.

* * *

Following the match, Barbi lingered in the locker room. This was due of a combination of factors. One being that throughout the entire match, she had had to fight an increasing feeling of arousal. The other was her reluctance to face whatever her mother had in store. So there Barbi sat, minutes after the last girl had left the locker room.

Suddenly, Barbi realized that she was rubbing her inner thigh. It was so startling that she was still recovering from the shock when she noticed that she had also unzipped her pants and pulled them below her hips in order to facilitate access to her oozing slit.

Barbi had her bra undone and her left hand kneading at her right breast while two fingers of her right hand were rapidly pumping in and out of her when she heard someone speaking. In her haze, she looked up to find her mother, hands on her hips, standing before her. “Your father told me to come in here and see what was keeping you and it is a good thing I did or we might have been waiting out there all night,” Barbi’s mother scolded.

Barbi did not know what to do. There was no way to hide the fact that she had been masturbating when her mother walked in.

“You can come in honey, it is just Barbi selfishly abusing her body while we wait.” Barbi’s mom shouted. If anyone else was in the lobby, they were sure to have heard the yell. Barbi felt herself go red in shame.

Barbi’s father walked in the locker room and immediate noticed the strong chlorine smell the permeated the room. He was still not sure what was going on.

* * *

Mr. Ep had left the clubhouse early after one of his best rounds of golf in his life. He got to the high school and was about to enter the pool area when he heard his wife call out to him. He turned and saw his wife unexpectedly approaching. She was wearing a rather unpleasant scowl on her face and carrying a large envelope in her hand.

Mrs. Ep, upon catching up with her husband, pulled him aside. As she got him around the corner, she removed the first blown up picture from the envelope. It was of the inside of Mr. Ep’s car with him in the front seat and Barbi in the back with her hands obviously going to town on her body. Mr. Ep did not know what to do and say. Fortunately, Mrs. Ep spoke first.

“Oh, I am so sorry I hired the guy to spy on you. I so should be punished for that. I was afraid of losing you, but little did I know what that hussy of a daughter of ours was up to,” Mrs. Ep said hurriedly as she returned the picture to the envelope.

All of a sudden, the situation had changed. It was not Mr. Ep who had been caught and needed to do some explaining, it was his wife and daughter! And where had that “punishment” thing come from?

That was pretty much the way things went the rest of the afternoon as they watched their daughter’s team, and their daughter, excel. Mrs. Ep was apologetic toward Mr. Ep, begging for his forgiveness, while at the same time experiencing ever-increasing anger toward their daughter.

Now Mr. Ep stood in the girl’s locker room at the high school with his wife watching as their daughter tried to rapidly return her clothes to a respectable state. The smell of chlorine was almost overwhelming.

* * *

Mrs. Ep threw the envelop with the pictures in to Barbi. “You have some explaining to do when we get home. Unless your father wants to start your punishment now?” Mrs. Ep asked, turning demurely to face her husband.

A few minutes ago Mr. Ep just wanted to put this entire embarrassing episode behind him. But somehow, standing in the locker room and seeing his daughter in a semi-state of undress aroused something in him. He nodded toward his wife. “Yes, I think now is a good time to start your punishment,” he said with a confidence he didn’t quite feel.

“OK,” Mrs. Ep commanded a wicked smile forming across her face, “since you like masturbating so much, you should finish what you started, but be sure to let us know when you are close.”

Barbi was bright red. Had she heard her mother right? How could she? How could Barbi? But one stern look from her and she knew she had to comply. It did not take Barbi long to return her clothes to a state n which she had easy access to those areas she needed access to.

As her hand probed between her legs, she was surprised how wet and inviting her vagina was. She never would have imagined that she could have maintained her arousal with her parents looking on. Actually, Barbi was trying her best to forget about her mother and it was the fact that her father was looking that was the source of her arousal. In fact, Barbi was so aroused that she slipped three fingers in without effort.

It took Barbi at no time at all to approach the point of no return. As she was instructed, she screamed out, “I’m close, I’m close, I’mmmm soooo close.” Only two more strokes, one more . . . “Stop!” Mrs. Ep shouted. Barbi stopped with a start with her finger buried within her, her pussy squeezing them, imploring them to continue. But Barbi could not.

“Oh, please daddy. Let me finish. I need to cum. I need to cum.” Barbi pleaded looking up at her father.

“You should have thought of that before you teased your father over the past week little girl,” her mother scolded back. “Now get yourself together and we will finish dealing with this matter at home.”

Barbi did her best to get redressed. She could feel juices oozing out of her. She could never remember being so wet before nor could she remember feeling so vulnerable and humiliated while at the same time hornier than she could have imagined.

As she pulled her panties back up, her smooth, engorged lips enveloped them and her still quivering pussy seemed to pull the material inside her. At any rate, they were soaked within seconds and did little to hide her sex. Her breasts had become so swollen that it was uncomfortable to fit them back into her bra.

* * *

As Barbi and her parents walked out of the locker room, Ann was entering. Ann had to take a double take seeing Mr. Ep, seemingly leaving the girl’s locker room. But she soon decided that it must have just seemed that way with him waiting just outside. Ann wanted to praise her swimmer, but something about the situation made her think now was not the right time.

* * *

Barbi found her father’s car. Mrs. Ep had also driven, but it was decided that Barbi and her sister would ride over later and pick up her car. Meanwhile, Barbi was to drive her father’s car home, while her parents rode in the back and “discussed” the situation.

Barbi was struggling with what was happening to her. Just a week ago she seemed so in control of her life. Sex with her boyfriend had been a pleasurable diversion supplemented by an occasional session with her fingers. And her father had been just her old man, probably banging some secretary at work.

Now she stood trembling outside her father’s car, fighting the urge to strip and ram her fingers deep inside her with her parents, and whoever else happened to be in the parking lot, looking on.

A week ago she had been a commanding team captain who barely listened to a word her father told her and was bound to do the opposite of whatever her mother said. Now she felt like a little girl desperate for her father’s approval and seemingly unable to deny any of her mother’s commands.

* * *

At first, the ride home went normally, with Barbi tuning out her mother’s pleas for forgiveness. But eventually, at the same stop sign her father had seen her exposed earlier in the week, Barbi could not help but look into the review mirror. There was her mother, sucking her father off right there in the backseat! And while their youngest daughter looked on from the driver’s seat! Her father’s eye caught hers and a loving little smile developed across his face sending another torrent of moisture to ease out of Barbi onto her already quite soaked panties causing increasingly noticeable wet spot on her pants and even seeping onto her father’s expensive leather seats.

As they pulled into the garage, Barbi’s parents had arranged themselves in the rather large back seat so that Mr. Ep was ramming his wife from behind. Between moans, Mrs. Ep yelped out, “Now get inside and wait for us. {moan} And we better not catch you touching {moan} yourself.”

Barbi was shocked and appalled, but could think of nothing else to do but comply. She walked into the kitchen and helped herself to some food. Her sister and her sister’s friend were off getting high somewhere, thank goodness. Barbi was famished. But before she could take a bite of the sandwich she had made, her parents entered the kitchen.

“Your father has come up with another excellent idea. Since you were obviously into teasing him and flaunting yourself shamelessly to get him excited, we decided to show you how a real woman, and not just a little girl, arouses and pleases their man. So put your sandwich down and follow us up to our bedroom.” Her mother seemed so proud of herself. But before they left, Mr. Ep whispered something into his wife’s ear after which she turned again to face Barbi. “Oh and remove your clothes, so you can be reminded what earned you the punishment.”

Barbi felt sick to her stomach. Was she really going to have to watch her parents having sex? As she gagged on the thought, her hands had inadvertently started taking her clothes off. By the time she had decided that she was going to march into her parents’ bedroom and tell her mother that she could go to hell, Barbi was naked and in the bathroom applying a light coating of shaving gel. She knew nothing could have grown in since earlier that morning, but felt the impulse to make sure. With each pass of the razor, Barbi’s resolve weakened. By the last stroke, she had decided that she would knock on the door and ask for her father’s forgiveness, while trying not to acknowledge her mother.

Barbi’s plan was foiled by the door to the room being left wide open. Timidly, Barbi entered, but before she could say a word, her mother commanded, “now sit in the chair and don’t look away. And if you touch yourself even in the slightest, so help me...”

And with that, Mr. Ep started going to town on Mrs. Ep as poor Barbi looked on from her seat. The only comfort that Barbi got was that from the seat, her father was able to look over at her from time to time. Barbi knew she shouldn’t, but she couldn’t help but get a trill every time her father looked at her clad in nothing but her skin.

Barbi could not help but marvel at her father’s stamina. Her mother had cum for a second time before her father finally reached his climax. As he grunted through his spasms, lost in his own world, Mrs. Ep looked over at Barbi and laughed. “See that is what it takes to satisfy a man. I bet you could not even satisfy yourself, let alone another guy.” Mr. Ep then whispered into Mrs. Ep’s ear. “OK, that is enough punishment for today. Now, get out of here!”

Barbi did not have to be told twice. She rushed to her room and slammed the door behind her. With the image of her father climaxing still fresh in her mind, Barbi started rubbing frantically. She needed release sooo badly. But even with four fingers sliding into her with her thumb rubbing over her clit, she just could not bring herself off.

For what seemed like forever, Barbi tried everything, let every lewd thought she could come up with head pass through her brain, but try as she might, she just could not get herself over the edge. All she could do was to begin to cry and continue to rub.

Through her crying and moans, she barely heard the soft knock at her door. Her father entered the room quietly.

Barbi was too far gone to stop what she was doing, even if she had seen him. At least until her father sat down on the bed next to her and removed her hands from her body.

Barbi, with tears running down her face, looked at her father, begging with her eyes. Without saying a word, Mr. Ep reach down and placed one finger on top of Barbi’s massively engorged clit, causing her to explode into orgasm, sending her juices squirting into the air and her letting her moans escape in a torrent of screams.

“I am really sorry about all that. Your mother was obviously rather upset. I know you never meant to hurt me or her. Things are going to be different from now on, trust me,” Mr. Ep said fondly, looking down at his naked and still convulsing daughter. He had left his finger placed squarely on her clit and Barbi felt like she was in a never ending orgasm. Her vagina muscles were in a constant state of spasm and her breasts felt like they were on fire.

Finally, Mr. Ep removed his finger and slowly Barbi stopped convulsing. But by this point, she was too far gone. Mr. Ep slipped out of the room as his youngest daughter lay naked and content in a semi-conscious state on her bed.