The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ann the Swim Coach

Part 8

Fran stood in the lobby. She had been wavering back and forth on whether or not to go see Ms. Montgomery when Mr. Chauder, the assistant principle, had walked past obviously on his own way to see Ms. Montgomery. Fran knew she could not interrupt them, so she momentarily gave up on the idea of talking with Ms. Montgomery. Instead she walked to her car. It had gotten really cold out and her car would not start. That was the way things had been going for Fran of late. Having lost her cell phone earlier in the week, Fran had to rush back into the school to call AAA. Unfortunately, in her haste she did not notice Peg rushing in the opposite direction. They collided.

“What the hell!” Peg screamed. “You are either such a clutz or a total idiot.”

Peg just stood there and blushed, trying to keep her balance.

“Listen, I do not have time for this. I got things to see and people to do, or um, well you know what I meant. But I cannot let this go unpunished or you will think you can do something like this again. So, go run around the outdoor school track, naked of course, and all the while shouting, ‘I will watch where I am going.’ Got it? Good.” And with that, Peg continued on her way.

Fran finished her lap around the track after stumbling several times and nearly freezing to death. Her throat was starchy and sore from the cold and shouting. Luckily in the cold no one had been outside and to the best of her knowledge no one had seen her. After finishing, she quickly reclothed and changed her mind. She decided she would talk to Ms. Montgomery after all. Something had to be done to stop all this madness.

Fran listened against the door to Ms. Montgomery’s office. Fran had seen Mr. Chauder leave with a particularly odd look on his face just seconds before. Upon hearing no other voices coming from the office, Fran decided to timidly knock.

Ann was still a bit shaken by what had just happened with her and Mr. Chauder when Ann heard Fran’s weak attempt at a knock at the door. Ann hoped it was not Mr. Chauder (at least part of her hoped it was not). She turned and shouted, with less force than she might have otherwise, “Yes, come in.”

Ann was relieved when Fran walked in stumbling past the doorway and almost falling onto the floor.

“Fran can I help you.” Ann could not help but look down on the girl and had to resist the urge to just dismiss her and get on with getting ready to leave. But Fran was a member of the team and Ann had always said she was available to her team.

“Well, you see, Um Ms. Montgomery,” Fran stuttered, not sure how or if she could explain why she was here.

“Spit it out girl. I do not have all day for this,” Ann fired back not quite sure what was rubbing her so much the wrong way.

No longer hesitating, Fran began to explain all that had been happening between her and several of the other girls, how she was being humiliated and how she did not know if she could take it any more.

Ann tried to pay attention, but her mind kept wondering. Fran was just not the type of person who commanded attention, at least of late. Ann heard bits and pieces, but at the end really did not understand what Fran was trying to say.

When Fran got to the part about being made to pee herself before the match, Ann stopped her. “They made you pee yourself?,” Ann asked incredulously. “How did they manage to do that, hold a gun to your head?”

“No, they just told me to.” Fran responding as blush spread across her face and her eyes lowered.

“So you just pee yourself whenever someone tells you to and that is some how other people’s fault?” Ann retorted.

“No, not everyone. Just them. You know, Peg and the others.” Fran response sounded as if it were coming from a little girl’s voice.

“So if I told you to pee yourself, you could control yourself, but some how Peg has some sort of magic power. Is that what you are trying to say?” Ann continued growing ever more tired of the conversation.

“Yes, I mean no, well, I do not know what I mean. I just know I cannot take it any more.” Fran said on the verge of tears.

“OK, no need to cry. Let’s try a little experiment. I command you to pee yourself,” Ann said already returning to the task of getting ready to leave. She stopped when she heard the sound of water running onto the floor. Ann looked up and saw a crying Fran with a wet spot on the front of her pants and a puddle between her legs.

“What the hell?” Ann thought to herself. “Something weird is going on here.”

“What the heck are you doing? Why did you just pee all over my floor?” Ann asked with a touch of concern in her voice.

“Because you told me to,” sobbed Peg.

“People tell you to do a lot of things. That does not mean you have to do it,” inquired Ann.

“I don’t know why, but I feel like I cannot say no to certain people. It’s like around them I have no self control.” Responded Peg trying to regain some composure as the last remnants of pee drips from her pants.

“And I am one of those people?” Ann further inquired.

“Yes, apparently. And so is Peg and her gang. And that is why I came to ask for your help.” Fran was now feeling that there might be hope.

But Ann was lost in thought and did not hear the second part. Everything over the past two weeks started floating through her brain.

Thinking of the most humiliating thing she could think of, Ann blurted out while still lost in thought, “So if I told you to strip naked and diddle yourself right here and now you would not be able to say no.”

Ann did not even wait for a reply. Her mind was starting to make the connection between the hormone salts and the circumstances that she now realized were totally out of the ordinary. But what to do about it?

Ann was finally broken out of her thoughts by the sound of a soft moan. Ann looked over and found Fran naked on the floor, sitting in her own pee, with her fingers rapidly rubbing over her smoothness.

As Ann looked down, Fran let out a loud, sustained moan obviously reaching orgasm. Small amount of fluid leaked out of her and onto to the floor mixing with her previous deposit. But instead of stopping what she was doing, Fran kept rubbing away, her body writhing.

“Please, please, let {gasp} me {gasp} stop. I do not {gasp} know how much {gasp} more I can take.” Pleaded Fran before letting out a deep guttural moan.

“Stop for Pete’s sake,” Ann commanded. And the before thinking, “cannot you control yourself.”

“No,” Fran responded in a voice mixed with exhaustion, fear, and sadness.

Ann looked down. Fran’s privates were bright red and looked rather sore, more so than this little episode could have caused. This must not have been the first time something like this had happened to Fran recently. Then Ann started to recall some of the things Fran had said when Ann was tuning out.

Ann needed time to think and she did not know what to do with Fran. The poor girl had been through a lot. But right now she was annoying Ann, keeping her from getting to the bottom of things and figuring out what to do about it. But she could not send Fran home in such a state. Freakin Fran, she was so pathetic. No wonder the girls were picking on her so much. Ann could hardly blame them. Besides she had just left a disgusting mess on the floor that would need to be cleaned up. As that thought crossed Ann’s mind, so to did the thought of punishment, and that led her mind to the solution to her immediate problem.

“Get up Ms. Wrangle. Report to Mr. Chauder’s office. If you are lucky, he will still be there. If he is, say that Ms. Montgomery sent you to be punished.” Ann said, glad with herself for coming up with such a smart solution.

Fran started to stand and reach of her disheveled and wet clothing. “No time for that. There is no one else in the school. Just go as you are and for Pete’s sake hurry so you can catch him before he leaves.” Ann commanded.

Fran scrambled to her feet and nearly slipped out the door. Ann heard her fall at least once out in the hall and wondered how such a klutz could have made it onto the swim team.

* * *

Ann spent the rest of the weekend thinking, which was hard to do, because she felt so horny, and well needing. Having complete control over Fran and knowing it, had turned Ann on to such a level she had never experienced before. She craved it. But at the same time, she knew she was wrong.

Ann probably could have decided to get rid of the salts right then and there if it not for the little things of her keeping her job and of the Olympics. What she decided was that she would continue to use the salts on herself to help facilitate her recovery. She now knew what was going on and she could control herself. As for the girls, she decided to cut back the dose, lay down some additional ground rules, keep a better eye on things (especially now that she knew what she was looking for), and hope for the best. Hopefully the reduced dosage would cut down on the symptoms, while still giving the girls the extra edge to win.

* * *

Monday was a good day for Ann. She got a number of congrats from teachers and students for the teams victory over the weekend. And she was feeling good for coming up with a solution to her problem. She ran into Mr. Chauder. Both got a bit red in the face. Mr. Chauder explained that Fran Wrangle was to be attending special detention with him after school and as such would have to be suspended from the swimteam. Ann hated losing any of her girls, but of late Fran could barely walk straight, let alone swim, so it was not much of a loss. It also made Fran Mr. Chauder’s problem. Up to that point, Ann had yet to figure out how to handle Fran. Ann’s only hope that as the salt level was cut back or removed all together, things would start returning to “normal.” Ann still worried about her inappropriate fling with Keith, but she hoped that he would become so wrapped up with Mindy Sue so as not do anything that would come back to haunt Ann.

The girls did not have practice this Monday, practicing only Wednesday this week. So normally, Ann would get her practice laps in and go home. But the guys swim coach called out sick after coming down with something at lunch. That left it to Ann to supervise the guys’ swim team that evening.

* * *

Ann started taking her practice swims without the salts, but instantly noticed a difference. She decided she could safely add a small amount of salts that would mostly dissipate by the time the boy’s team entered the pool. Unfortunately, as she started applying the salts her mind wondered and before she knew it she had applied more than was even more for a practice. It was too late to do anything about it at this point, but Ann knew she would have to keep an eye on things.

* * *

As Ann watched the guys do their normal warmup laps, she caught her tongue licking her lips and knew she needed to be more careful.

After the warmup laps, Ann decided to run some drills. But to make things interesting, there would be a little competition. The guys seemed all for that. Several of the boys had started to assert themselves. One of them decided that one of the newbies would race one of the seniors, one Ann knew had a reputation as being a real prick. Neither objected.

Ann needed some sort of reward for coming into first and a punishment for last. But before she could think of anything, another one of the guys blurted out, “the loser has to suck off the winner.”

Ann’s mouth opened wide and the look of utter horror crossed the faces of the two competitors. Ann wanted to stop things right then and there, but she felt almost compelled to continue.

The race was set and the prize decided (although from the looks of both the boys, Ann was not sure either would consider it a prize).

Although on of the guy’s team top performers, the senior found himself at the losing end of the race. Before Ann could get to the end of the pool to tell them that the prize was just a sick joke, the senior had pulled down the skimpy swim bottoms of the freshman and already had his penis inside his mouth. Ann looked around. Several of the boys had formed a semi-circle around the oral sex display and had whipped out their pensises and were going to town. Another one of the boys had a teammate lying over the diving board and was spanking his bare ass. Another boy was licking the ass of his teammate as several others looked on and chuckled.

Ann could not help but admire the ass being licked. It was so muscular. Not large, but perfectly shaped. Ann had to get control of herself. But it was hard with so many, young, muscular bodies. And all those dicks. Ann had inadvertently let her hand slide between the fabric of her bottoms and begin to rub.

By now the freshman, Toke, was beginning to squirm. The senior, Jeff, stopped just as the freshman let loose, causing a squirt or two of cum to splash off the senior’s face. This brought laughter and several of the on-lookers over the edge themselves. Jeff started spitting and rubbing at his face and you could sense the anger starting to build. The originator of the “prize,” Andy, walked over and began saying things into Jeff’s ear. As he spoke, the anger on Jeff’s face devolved back into disgust and then into lust. Ann was shocked when Jeff began to eye hungrily the bulge now in front of him at eye level. Slowly Andy slid down his tight swim trunks revealing a thin smallish penis on the verge of reaching erection. Jeff did not hesitate, and took it eagerly into his mouth. After the third bob of his head, Ann could not help notice the erection that was straining Jeff’s swim trunk material and the good inch and a half of head that was sticking up beyond the elastic.

It was then that Ann noticed one of the boys heading for an exit. She ran over to him and told him to stop, which he did immediately. “What are you doing?” She inquired.

“Going to get help,” Bob, Jeff’s best friend, replied. “I mean something is not right here.”

Ann had to think quick. Unfortunately, her mind at that moment was only thinking one thing with such an incredible, young specimen of the male sex standing before her.

“Bobby dear, why would you want to stop things when your teammates seem to be having such a good time. Aren’t you having a good time? Maybe I can help.” Ann spoke coyly.

Bob just kept looking back and forth from the room, to Jeff, who was now sucking down his third penis, to Ann, to the exit. He knew something was seriously wrong. He knew he needed to get help. But he knew he could not leave. But maybe Ms. Montgomery could help. Something told him that she could. Although, he could not figure out how. All he could do was let gasp out, “please help.”

That was all Ann needed to hear. In short order, off came Bob’s trunks. He, like his friend Jeff, was huge. Ann got down on her knees and brought her face flush with his crotch. Out came her tongue, tracing the length of his shaft. It just seemed to go on forever. Finally she reached the top and flicked his head with her tongue. He let off a weak moan.

“You like this don’t you. It really feels good. Why the heck would you want to leave when there is so much pleasure to be had?” Ann peppered the poor boy and then went back to the business at hand.

Bob was in heaven. He had been blown before, but nothing like this. He could not figure out why he was not shooting his load with each pass of Ms. Montgomery’s tongue other than the fact that she had told him he was not to cum. He also could not remember why he had wanted to leave. He shuttered at the thought of leaving now.

By now most of the room had pair off, with a couple groups of three, and one group of four guys. Ann had to laugh at the site of two guys who she had no doubt, before tonight, would have beaten someone just short of death if they had even to question their sexual orientation were now passionately making out while one of them used his finger to probe the others anus, and the other wacking away like there was no tomorrow. Andy must have regained his hardness as he was pumping away between Jeff’s ass cheeks and by the look on Jeff’s face, he was enjoying it as much as Andy was. Toke had also recovered and he was now alternating between flicking Andy’s nipples with his tongue and kissing and licking up and down Andy’s neck and face.

Ann had positioned herself on top of Bob and began riding him for all he was worth. Ann had showed him how he could hold his hand so that his thumb was brush against he clit with each trust.

When Ann sensed Bob had taken just about all he could take, she finally allowed him to cum. Not in her of course. She was not about to let a freakin high school boy get in the way of her Olympic dreams.

Ann moved from boy to boy over the next hour. Sometimes she climaxed, but mostly she just enjoyed the sensation and the look of pain on their face as they fought off the need to cum. But eventually the reality of the time sank in. She needed to stop things before parents started arriving to pick up their children.

Ann gathered the boys together. Most were obviously spent. Many had a very satisfied look on their faces, while a few just looked sore and scared. Ann told them that this evening had to be their little secret and that they were to tell no one, even their coach. Andy backed her up by agreeing with her and repeating what she said. He was not the captain, but Ann appreciated what he did and just felt that coming from him it would have extra weight and she some how she knew that the boys would never share what happened. They could be trusted. At least the vast majority. She knew Bob no longer had ever notion of ratting them out.

* * *

Ann joined the boys in the showers no longer feeling any need to preserve modesty. The boys behaved themselves for the most part. But three of the boys, including Bob and Jeff, were led off by their dicks into the locker room area. Several minutes later they returned after having all of their pubic hair removed. Since here time with Keith, Ann had begun to gain a real appreciation for guys without pubic hair. Unlike girls, whose lack of pubic hair made them seem little and silly. In guys it just served to make their dicks look larger. And with Bob and Jeff and the third guy, it made them look almost inhumanly huge. If the parents were not already starting to arrive, Ann would have had to gotten a closer look. But some how she controlled herself.

* * *

As the last boy left, Ann finally showered herself. Now free of the excessive chlorine smell, the reality of what had just happened started to sink in. The drive home and an uneasy night were full of ever deepening reflection and ever increasing consensus of what needed to be done.