The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anna 2.0

Anna sat bored and more than just a little pissed off in the noisy bar. Her boyfriend, Collin was whooping it up on the dance floor. He kept motioning for her to join him. After all this time together, as colleagues, then as lovers, he still refused to accept the fact that she derived no joy from gyrating like an idiot to loud awful music. She made mental note, reminding herself to withhold sex later as punishment.

Anna was a model of restraint in her turtleneck sweater, long pleated skirt, and tortoise shell, horn-rimmed glasses. In her hands she tightly gripped a lukewarm, ice-diluted diet coke. The blinking lights from the dance floor almost made her look as if she was moving, but in fact she sat frozen, rigid with anger and boredom. She was 25 years old, painfully trim and yet beautiful if you looked close, but to the average person, however, she looked more like a frumpy old spinster. She winced as Collin approached her, arms in the air, cologne failing, sweaty and slightly drunk.

“Come on sweetheart, come dance with me. Just once and we’ll go, I swear.”

“Fuck you, Collin. Take me home NOW. You know I hate this shit. If you value our sex life, I suggest you say goodbye to your little friends and drive us home this instant.”

Collin’s hands dropped to his side. He looked at his shoes, and said what he always said when she got this way, “I’m sorry Anna,” he mumbled pitifully, “I’ll go get the car right now.”

Collin walked over to where Al was standing. Al was Dr. Albert Schwantzmann, The head of genetics at Wroxford University, and Collin and Anna’s boss. He frowned as Collin lumbered over to him, clearly dejected. Poor guy, he thought to himself. Collin didn’t get out much, so from time to time Al made it mandatory for staff to attend what he called “Fun Night”. In fact most of the faculty didn’t need prodding; he just made it compulsory to help out poor old Collin.

“I’m sorry Al; Anna isn’t feeling too well...”

“Yes I can tell. You know, you should really reconsider my offer, the new software is ready for human trial, and Anna would be a perfect test subject. Nobody would ever know, you know the DNA signature is impossible to track.”

“But it seems so wrong to use her as a guinea pig, especially without her consent. I know she can be a bitch, but...I love her.”

“If you really love her, you’ll do something to remove the huge stick from her ass. Collin, look at her, does she look happy? Trust me my friend; you’ll be doing her a huge favor.” “FOR CHRISSAKES COLLIN, HURRY UP!!” Anna screamed across the bar. Collin sighed, “Alright what do I do?”

“Here is the loader program. I brought it with me just in case. It’s just like in the simulations. This DNA is encoded with the install software. It will attach to her cerebral cortex and begin rewriting her personality. There will be a struggle, but the install has special subroutine to handle that. Just drop this into her drink. By tomorrow, the program will start running.”

Collin cupped the vial of clear liquid. “Thanks Al, I’ll let you know how it works.” Then he walked over to Anna and nonchalantly poured the liquid into her diet coke as he leaned over to grab his jacket.

“It’s about time I thought you were going keep yammering for another hour,” she barked and then she slammed the remaining contents of her glass and added, “Let’s get out of here.”

* * *

Anna woke up feeling groggy. The clock read 4:30 AM. She felt dizzy as she arose to grab some water. She padded slowly towards the kitchen when she noticed the TV on. As she approached the couch she was shocked to find a woman sitting there. “Hi, I’m Annie.” Annie was about her height, but she was a good deal curvier, sporting 45 triple EEE’s to Anna’s 28 A’s. Her long blonde hair draped beautifully over her bare shoulders. She wore one of Anna’s negligees and she sat cross-legged on the couch watching TV, with a bowl of ice cream. Anna swung around the couch to confront this prowler, but was fully unprepared for what she found. The face on this voluptuous stranger was her own. Except for the fact that she was a huge breasted, plump-assed knockout, they could pass for twins. As odd as that was, she was stunned to find that the show on the TV was in fact Anna and Collin in bed sleeping. She screamed at the picture. “Collin wake up!! Something’s happening, HELP ME!!”

“Don’t bother Anna, Collin can’t hear you anymore. This is a virtual environment. I am Annie, your install program. I will assist in the new software integration. Please try to relax.”

Realization set in. “Oh my god, that bastard has slipped me the new software. Fuck, I have to terminate this install. Immediately!!”

“I’m sorry the abort is encrypted.”

Suddenly the image of Anna sat up in bed. Collin woke up as well. Then in unison Annie and the image on the screen spoke. “I am Annie. I am ready for instructions.”

“Hello Annie, I know you’re in their too Anna, I’m sorry sweetheart, but this is really for the best. Annie integrate short term memory and mannerisms.”

“Accessing”

Anna felt dizzy again as she heard voices in her head fill the room, then all fell silent.

“Ready.”

“Begin physical assimilation.”

Anna felt a jolt through her body. A wave of pure energy surged from each cell of her body. This was it, her DNA was being rewritten and she was powerless to stop it. She was surprised to find it wasn’t at all that painful. Actually, truth be told, it was quite stimulating. It was almost as if every cell in her body was climaxing. She was furious, she didn’t like having this feeling thrust on her by anyone, especially a little worm, like Collin. Then she sighed and felt her chest tighten, then her ass began to tingle. She watched in horror as her breasts grew rounder into generous B cups and rose slightly off the couch as her hips and butt gained several inches. It was all too much to bear, she climaxed and watched helplessly as her image on the screen grew and orgasmed in unison.

“Program complete. Ten percent assimilation. Ready.”

“That’s fine Annie,” Collin said. He reached out and massaged her new tits. Annie smiled and trembled with pleasure. “Mmmmm, that’s wonderful Collin. Manipulation of my engorged breasts raises my stimulation level considerably,” she stated plainly, and then added, “Fuck me, now.” Anna watched as he caressed her body and shuddered as well. She could feel her body grow wetter and hotter. She wanted to be pissed at him and Annie for hijacking her body and making it do, say and feel these things, but the stimulation was overwhelming and her desire was outweighing her anger. She panted as Collin removed her nightgown and moved over on top of her. His cock throbbed as he slid it in and out of her. Her body hummed, tension building until she felt herself grabbing his back and screaming in wave after wave of blessed orgasm.

“Fugg you Collummm...” she mumbled and then passed out. .................

She woke up standing next to Annie and looking into the mirror. They were both naked and Annie was smiling.

“Wasn’t that amazing last night? My memories show that those were the most intense orgasms you’ve ever felt.”

“So that’s all you care about? What about the violation of my free will? Is that what Collin wants, a submissive slut who says things like ‘Fuck me baby; squeeze my titties’? I hate you both.”

“Pretty ungrateful bitch aren’t you. Look at your tits, they’re fuller and rounder, and your ass is not so bony anymore. You finally look like a real woman, but you can’t appreciate it. What a snob you are. I know what you think of me. I know what you think of other women who don’t have flat abs and emaciated skeletal bodies. There’s nothing wrong with a women filling out a little, it doesn’t make her a cow. There’s nothing wrong with pleasing your boyfriend either, you know. No wonder Colin slipped you the software. Who’d ever wanna fuck a miserable shrew like you?”

“Fuck you, you fat whore” Anna swung hard and slapped her square on the face and then winced in pain as the burning smack registered on her own cheek.

“Not too bright, are we Anna. You seem to have forgotten that this is a virtual environment and that I am in control of your neural activity. So high and mighty, I think you need to come down a peg. You think you are so much better than me, with your skinny ass bullshit? Perhaps you need a little help getting with the program,” Annie closed her eyes and then opened them and flatly stated, “begin 20 percent assimilation.”

“NOOO!” Anna screamed as her body once again shuddered and pulsed with mutating DNA. She stared in horror as he breasts swelled, surging forward several inches into full C cups. Her hips also widened a bit sending a jolt of pleasure through her whole body. At her waist, a small roll of fat pushed forward into a cute little bulge, as Annie’s belly did the same.

She turned sideways to admire her new profile, “not bad, eh? This little paunch wasn’t in the coding, I thought it might be appropriate, though. Mmmmm, squishy.” she laughed as she rubbed her new soft belly.

Annie stared her new flabbinees in horror. “Oh my god,” she whined, “do you know how hard its been, keeping this lard off my waist? How could you do this to me? Look at this blubber,” she said grabbing the roll of flesh and shaking it, “its disgusting!!”

“It’s just natural, women look sexy with a little padding, and besides its you now, so you might as well get used to it. This is just the beginning.”

Anna Looked at her realizing Annie’s swollen, bulging form was what she had to look forward to. She just whimpered and stared sadly at her own freshly bloated torso and dreaded what was to come. She glanced at the TV and saw herself getting dressed, struggling to stretch her tight clothes over her now voluptuous form.

“What are you doing now?” Anna asked.

“Getting dressed for work, of course, although I think we need some new clothes, and a bra. Your puny little A cups never needed one,” she said reaching out and grabbing Anna’s new breasts squeezing, “but these mammas need a little support. Anna moaned in pleasure as Annie squeezed and caressed her generous bosom. “You like that, see I told you you’d get used to it. Trust me, it keeps getting better.”

Anna tried to be defiant, “I’ll never go along with this willingly.”

“We’ll see.” Then several buttons popped off Annie’s shirt and her breasts peeped out a bit. “Ooops, can’t go to work looking like this, Where’s that cute, stretchy sweater?”

“You can’t go into work with those breasts and that fat butt, what will people think?”

“Oh I dunno, maybe that you’ve finally unclenched your tight ass and its relaxed into a normal shape.”

“But you’re not me, you don’t have the knowledge to do research.”

“Honey, I am the research, and Collin and Al are dying to see me. Who knows we may even get lucky,” she said playfully and gave Anna a teasing wink. She realized then that this was going to be hard in more ways than one.

* * *

“Astounding,” Al said. “and she checks out physically?”

“See for yourself,” Annie said hiking her sweater up over her head freeing her jiggling boobs.

“That’s wonderful, Annie, but I meant in reference to any harmful side effects.”

“D’oh, sorry Al,” she said giggling, “guess my libdo has kicked into hyperspace.”

“I must say, this seems to be progressing very well, Anna hasn’t given you any trouble?”

“That bitch, yeah all she does is piss and moan, but I can take it. She’s cursing you out right now. In fact, if I followed her advice, you’d be walking home bowlegged.”

“Sorry Anna,” Al said knowing Anna was inside listening, “but you really brought this on yourself. The way you treated poor Collin was unconscionable. Maybe you can learn some manners from Annie, before we complete the upgrade.”

“Um, I believe her current suggestion would qualify as anatomically impossible.” Annie quipped.

“And what about you Annie, how do you feel?” Al asked.

“I’m still uncertain. I am still accessing memory and emotional data. I know I am just software, but I truly feel alive, and the more information I absorb, the more I want to know. I am so glad to have this opportunity to exist and to make Collin happy, he really is a sweet guy, and Anna doesn’t deserve him. Also, I know from my memory assimilation that Anna liked her puny boobs and skinny ass. She thought an ample body like this was a huge misshapen blob, but I like being curvy,” she chirped grabbing her boobs and displying them as she spoke, “and this is just the beginning. My baseline image calls for 45 triple EEE breasts, and I can’t wait to grow to full size. Anna was a fool to shun all the possibilities for pleasure. I, on the other hand really enjoy having sex, I mean wow. I just can’t seem to get enough.”

“Would you like to have sex right now?”

“Yes Al, I really would like to show you my appreciation for all you’ve done for me. I mean if its ok with Collin...”

“Go on sweetie, I guess I owe Al one.”

Annie jumped up and down unable to contain her delight, her ample C cups bobbing invitingly. She undid her jeans with glee and dropped her pants, her round ass glistening in the early morning sun light.

“Impressive,” Al said beaming. “Annie, what is your baseline waist measurement?”

“25 inches, but I added 5 inches.”

“Really? Why was that?”

“She called me a fat whore. My limited emotional data registered that as an insult and counterproductive to her upgrade, so my software determined the need for humility, and besides, its kind of sexy, don’t you think?” she said rubbing her soft little belly. Then she kneeled down and undid Al’s belt and grabbed his pulsing cock. “I’ll take that as a yes,” she said wickedly and then swallowed his dick until he was all the way down her esophagus. She sucked harder and harder, pumping his member with her hand and then swallowing again and again, until finally Al squirted his load down her hungry throat. She gurgled trying to save every drop until finally she pulled her head off and gasped for air. “O..K..now..” said panting, “my turn.” Annie turned around and placed her hands on the desk and leaned over, thrusting her huge ripe ass invitingly upward. “Ok I’m ready.”

By now Collin was rock hard and fumbled quickly for his rod and shoved it slowly into her butt cleavage. She pushed back, sliding her ass toward him, her butt devouring his cock until he was all the way in. Then she pumped his cock, riding his shaft until he thought his balls were going to explode.

“Yes, yes baby. Fuck my ass, I want all your hot jism in me. Oh, my cheeks are so much bigger and softer, yes push harder...deeper, YES...YESSS...OOOOOOH!!!!!!” Annie screamed in unbridled passion. Then she slumped forward on the desk and passed out in multiple orgasm.

“This is amazing, Collin. The software is functioning even better than we could have imagined. Annie is adapting and problem solving. Her insights into Anna’s behavior were very thorough. I truly believe by the time she has finished compiling data the upgrade will be smooth and undetectable. Congratulations Collin.”

* * *

Anna woke up slowly and heard voices. Her first sensation was soreness, as her ass throbbed in pain. She was actually waking up, she realized. She somehow regained control from Annie. Then she attempted to straighten up and felt for the first time the heft of her newly expanded torso. She lost her balance a moment as she struggled to regain her new center of gravity. “Oh my god, I’m awake. Colin you bastard, look what you did to me. I look like a fat disgusting stripper. Is this what you wanted? A blubbery bimbo? Where are my clothes? I’m getting out of her, now!!”

“Oh no Annie must have crashed from the intensity of that last orgasm.” Al said numbly.

“Wait a second Anna, we need to discuss this...”

“Are you fucking joking? What would you like to say? Sorry for transforming you into a fat, disgusting nymphomaniac? Forget the fact that you’ve just forced me to blow our boss and then brutally ass raped me, I’ll never be able to reverse all the physical damage you’ve caused. Maybe if I work hard, I can lose this gut and get my ass to shrink close to something resembling a normal shape, but I’m going to have to get surgery to get rid of these fucking things,” she said squeezing her tits for emphasis. “And when I’m finished with you two perverts, you won’t be able to...to...” Anna’s face grew quiet and she stood still for a moment.

“I think Annie’s rebooting. Oh god that was too close, Al.”

“Yes, we need to speed up the process, before Anna has a chance to reassert herself. If Annie crashes again, we’re fucked.”

“System ready. Data loss. ASR reports 93% recovery. Hello guys, I must have crashed during my last orgasm. It was a bit overwhelming. Is everything ok?”

“Anna temporarily reasserted herself during your system failure, are you alright?”

“Yes, Anna indeed seems very agitated. She is currently threatening me with physical harm, which of course makes little sense, but I think I know how to calm her down.”

“Yes Annie, how’s that?”

“Further physical assimilation. My current data shows a pathological fear of growing bigger. Fear seems to be a big motivator for her.”

“I see, proceed to 45% assimilation.”

“Begin 45 % assimilation.”

* * *

Anna watched in horror at the screen as the three of them spoke.

“No please Annie, I’m sorry, I’ll do anything, just please don’t make me any bigger.”

“Begin 45 % assimilation.”

“NOOO, you bitch, I’ll kill you....ooooh, fuck...not again,” she choked back a gasp as the now familiar tingle spread. Her tits throbbed forward, stretching slowly, growing heavier, reaching a weighty 35 D cup. Her ass spread out behind her horizontally a full five inches and jiggled uncontrollably as it halted. Finally, she choked back tears bravely as her new wider hips sprouted small, but juicy love handles. She moaned in pleasure as one hand slid instinctively between her legs and the other cradled her new boobs. She couldn’t control herself, Annie’s libido was imprinting on her personality. She stroked her clitoris more and more until she screamed out in ecstasy falling limp on the couch.

Annie looked at Collin and smiled, “45% assimilation complete,” she said and gave him a wicked wink.

* * *

Anna woke up to the soft warm caress of Annie’s massaging hands. “There, there now,” Annie said reassuringly. “You’ve been through an awful lot in the past couple of days, just relax and let me help you.”

“I don’t understand. Why are you being so nice to me? Don’t you hate me?”

Annie held up a small mirror. “Look Anna. Look at us now, we’re not so different anymore.” She was right, Anna gazed in awe at her softer, more voluptuous body. She tried hard to hate it, but it was strangely compelling. “I’ve uploaded nearly 85% of your memories,” Annie continued, “and you’ve assimilated nearly half of my physique. Don’t you think it’s time to bury the hatchet?”

Anna sobbed gently. She felt weak and vulnerable. Like a frightened, scared little mouse. She hated this feeling, she hadn’t cried like this since she was a little girl. “What’s wrong with me? I’m acting like a big baby. I never cry this way.”

“Your emotions are reloading. The strong suppression command is being erased. I’ve given you back some of your repressed personality traits. Passion, joy, desire, you’ve denied yourself these things too long. Life doesn’t have to be so hard, you know. Sometimes, its ok to cry, Anna.”

“But I’m always in control, I have always been strong and independent. I don’t want to be weak. I’m afraid of these emotions...I’m scared.”

Annie hugged her close burying her face in her ample cleavage. Anna tried to hold back, but couldn’t. She flung her arms around Annie and howled in misery, tears streaming down her cheeks. She let it all out, all the years of bitterness and resentment. She sobbed uncontrollably, and she was surprised to find it felt good, cleansing. Annie kissed her forehead and cooed soothingly. Anna clung tighter, drawing strength from Annie’s nurturing embrace. Anna looked up at her vulnerable, unsure of how she should feel. Annie leaned forward slowly. Anna felt her warm, sweet breath against her trembling lips. Annie pressed her lips tenderly against hers, gently licking her tongue and massaging her back and hips. Anna began to explore with her hands as well. Her misery slowly morphed into timid desire as she kissed Annie back and began involuntarily to grind her crotch against hers. Their boobs slid enticingly against each other, nipples erect, sending pulses of pleasure through Anna’s new body. She was beginning to understand. She never allowed herself to consider the possibility of how wonderful a soft padded body could be as she felt her silky skin rub against Annie. Instinctively she pulled her down to her new swollen tits and guided Annie onto her taut nipples. Annie suckled gently, making her spasm with delight, before continuing down. As she reached Anna’s dripping pussy, she maneuvered her own hips over to give Anna similar access. They both sucked and kissed and teased each other until the both rocked in simultaneous orgasm. Anna once again felt the tingle, but this time didn’t fight it. Giving in to the sensation, her orgasm exploded as her breasts swelled further into super round 38 DD. “Oh my god, it feels so different if I don’t fight it. I’ve never felt anything like that.”

“Yeah and look at you now,” she said holding the mirror out again, “your at 75%, we’re practically twins now.”

Anna gazed at her reflection. Annie was right, they looked so much alike now. But even more than her huge tits and ripe fat ass, the expression on her face was one of happiness and fulfillment.

“Oh Annie, you were so kind to me, I didn’t deserve it after how I acted.”

“It’s ok Anna, I understand. I really understand, you see my upload is complete. You have never felt pretty. You convinced yourself that being sexy was being weak and ugly, and because you felt that no one would want you, you convinced yourself that desire and companionship were stupid. But you don’t have to feel that way anymore.”

“Am I... am I really pretty?”

“See for yourself. You’re beautiful, you always have been, you just never believed it. When I load the update, all your feelings of self-doubt and self-loathing will fade. Collin has really given you a great gift Anna, I hope you will grow to love him as much as I have.”

“Will you be gone? I don’t want you to go, Annie.”

“This is it for me kid, my work is done, but in a way I will be with you always. Good bye sweetie, final update loading.”

* * *

Anna drifted back to consciousness and realized she was in bed. Collin sat next to her, dabbing her forehead with a cold compress. “Welcome back Anna, I was beginning to worry, you were stirring so fitfully, I couldn’t tell if what you were going through was painful or not. I’m so sorry sweetheart. I didn’t think it would be so horrible. I hope you’re not too mad at me.”

“No, I’m not.”

“Would you get mad then if I told just how stunning you look, sweetie? I’ve never seen anyone more beautiful. If you can find it in your heart to forgive me, I’ll do anything to make it up to you.”

Anna felt that familiar tingle again and smiled as her tits began to grow. This was no virtual environment. This time she was fully conscience and they were really growing. She moaned softly as they stretched forward, getting rounder and heavier. When they finally halted they were the same size and shape as Annie’s had been. The program was complete. She felt happy inside. She kissed Colin and pulled him down onto the bed with her. Then she rolled over on top of him and mashed her cleavage onto his face. “I bet we can think of some way for you to repay me,” she said playfully. Slowly she slid her massive tits off of his face and down his torso. When she reached his now swollen cock she slid her smooth expansive cleavage around it. Collin pumped his cock in and out of her soft valley of breasts. His balls began to ache. As his head popped out the top, she flicked her tongue across the head making it swell and spasm. She squeezed her titties together and rode her boobs up and d own her shaft until she started getting aroused herself. Then the lovely waves of pleasure she had fought before, flowed over her. “Yess, oh baby. Fuck them, fuck my titties...OOOH, OHHHHHH.” Her body shook as she climaxed feverishly. Collin couldn’t hold back any longer. His meat pulsed and spurted forth hot boiling cum. Anna moved swiftly, swallowing his bulging head and taking his hot cum all down her throat.

“Wow, that was unbelievable,” Anna said catching her breath. “Oh, Anna—” Colin began.

“Ssssh,” she said placing a single finger on his lips. She placed her hands behind his head and drew him closer, kissing him passionately, then she buried his face again in her endless cleavage. He moaned with delight and she smiled, pulling his face further in and said simply, “Call me Annie, baby.”

* * *

Annie sat cross-legged on the couch wearing only one of Anna’s negligees, with a bowl of ice cream in her lap. As they reached orgasm, she panted and climaxed herself. Then she opened her eyes and sighed as she watched Collin and Anna cuddle on the tube...