The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The usual disclaimer: This story contains explicit description of sexual situations. If you are not at the right age, the right mood or it is against your religious beliefs, please do not read the story.

The story is a work of fiction. Any similarity between any character in this story and any real person is only coincidental. If you insist this story is about you, go talk with your shrink about it.

All rights reserved to psychtales (). You may distribute it freely, and post it at any non-profit site. For any commercial use, write me.

If you have any comments on this story, you’re more than welcome to write me to my email address above. I would be really happy to get feedback about my story.

Enjoys,
Psychtales

Annals of the love disease (a.k.a Love is contagious)

So little is known so far about the chain of events that led to the outbreak of the SUCS virus (and the love disease caused by it) , that till now it was regarded as a complete mystery by the disease-free public. Evidence is scarce and mostly inconsistent, partly due to deliberate cover-up attempts by the people involved and partly due to the obvious reason that most of the people involved cannot be approached now without risking infection.

This is the most extensive attempt done till now to collect every piece of evidence available to give you an almost complete picture of the aforementioned chain of events. We made great effort to bring you this collection of stories, risking our lives and more in the process.

This is the final result ...

the annals of the love disease.

Dedicated to Marie, a brave soul, dedicated reporter and a friend to us all, now lost to the SUCS virus.

Chapter 1—the beginning

It all started one evening when Peter and Lynn decided to take a shortcut through the woods. Actually, it was Peter who insisted on taking the shortcut. Lynn never went into those woods since they’ve build this top secret hush-hush military facility somewhere inside those woods. Not that anyone actually guarded the woods surrounding this military thing. The facility itself was heavily guarded of course, but besides an old fence and a sign: “private property, do not enter!” nobody really noticed if they got through a hole in the fence and went through the woods.

That’s what Peter told Lynn, at least, when they got back from college on their way home. They missed the bus and going around the forest would take twice the time. “This way at least, we’ll get home before dark. Don’t worry, I took this shortcut dozen times already since the army got there, and nobody ever noticed me”.

Peter knew Lynn almost from the time they were born. They lived next door to each other, they were together at the same kindergarten, they were at the same class at the elementary school and studied together at high school, and now they were at the local college, and were going to the same classes together. They were as good friends as friends could be.

Which was why Peter could never tell her his true feelings towards her ... He couldn’t afford loosing their friendship. Not that he didn’t try to test how she would react to such a confession, and they both ended up laughing at his “joke”. This incident made clear she saw him almost like a brother, which means anything between them would seem almost like incest to her ... “Gosh, why does she have to be so beautiful”, he thought. “Everything would be much simpler if she weren’t”.

And as if things weren’t complicated enough, Lynn started dating this Josh guy which made things even worse for Peter. God how he hated Josh. Which frankly wasn’t Josh fault really. He tried to be really nice to Peter, which just made Peter hate him even further.

And Josh lived somewhere along the way the went around the forest, which was another reason for Peter to insist on taking the shortcut that evening.

It was about half-way through the forest when it happened. They heard quite noticeable voice of someone—or something, moving.

“Wh..what is it?” asked Lynn.

“Donno, probably just some animal ...”

And at that moment something jumped on Lynn, who stumbled as a result and fell to the ground. It was a monkey, and by the look on its face you couldn’t really tell who was more scared and surprised, Lynn or the monkey. For a short moment they just stared at each other, not sure what to do next, and then the monkey got up and jumped back to the tree.

“Are you alright?” Peter asked Lynn

“Gosh, that was really scary ...”

“Hey, it was only a monkey, and a rather small one I’d say”

“Yes, but this small monkey almost caused me heart attack, jumping over me like that. And what is a monkey doing here anyway?”

“No idea. Its probably a pet of those military guys or something ... are you sure you’re alright? You’re bleeding”

“Nothing serious, just a small scratch from falling. Just help me get up. We should get out of here before the soldiers will come here looking for their pet”.

Which they did just in time, as a minute later they heard the soldiers behind them, shouting something about an escaped monkey.

Next day, Lynn didn’t come to school. Peter called her home to ask if she’s alright and tell her about everything she missed that day.

“I’m alright, just feeling a little weak today. Sure it would be great if you’ll drop by after school and give me all the material from today, thanks Peter”

In the evening, when Peter got to Lynn’s home, she was half asleep in bed, and opened her eyes when he knocked. “Come in” she said.

He got in and noticed Lynn, still looking dozy from her sleep, in bed. “Hey Lynn, sorry, I didn’t want to wake you up. I’ll just put all the stuff I brought you her and let you get back to sleep ...”

“No, its alright” she said in a drowsy voice, “I’ve slept enough already ...”

He looked at her and noticed her skin had an extremely noticeable red tone to it. “are you sure you’re alright?” he said, “you look quite ill ...".

She smiled at him. “Don’t worry Peter, I feel fine now. I was a little bit tired earlier but I’m much better now, I really feel great”.

Peter touch her forehand. “My god, Lynn, you’re burning! I think we should call a doctor right away!”

She looked at him smiling, “It’s probably just my heart, warm from your concern about me” she giggled, “but I’m really not sick, never felt better in my entire life.”

“Lynn, I’m serious, you should sh...should see a d..doc... you’re really h..hot” she did look really hot indeed, and really beautiful. Gosh. She was wearing just an undershirt and he could see the form of her beautiful breast below it, rising and falling as she breathed. So beautiful, so attractive ... a pity they were just friends, and they couldn’t ... she wouldn’t ...

“Peter ...” she smiled at him, “You’re cute when you care about me that much... in more than one way I must add” she giggled once again. Just then he realized there was a noticeable bulge I his pants and Lynn was looking right at it. He blushed. “I... s..sory... It’s not...”

“Hey, now you’re just as red as I am” she said. She fondled the bulge in his pants, “that’s really cute of you to care about me that much ...".

“I... I thought you didn’t ... you don’t think about me in that way ...”

“Silly boy, of course I think about you in that way”

“Oh gosh, Lynn ... You know how many times I imagined ... us ... doing, you know ...”

“So what are you waiting for?

She kissed him passionately while her hands where working on his pants. In a minute they were both naked, making passionate love ... fucking like wild rabbits. Even in his dreams he didn’t imagined how passionate, how wild it could be to have sex with Lynn, she was literally burning with passion, nothing else existed at that moment but him and her, their bodies moving in perfect sync ...

After about nearly an hour he was no exhausted he fell asleep right away in her bed. When he woke up, two hours later, he felt Lynn’s body beside him. He fondled her body gently and she moaned in respond.

“Oh Peter ...”

“Lynn, that was so ... wonderful ... ”

She stroked his half-soft member, “Yes ... for me too ... so what about a second round?”

He kissed her neck in response, and then her red lips. Once again they were passionately kissing and deeply involved in a second round of wild sex, just as great as the first one.

When Peter woke up again, it was morning already. He tried to get up but felt a little dizzy. He was hot, like he was having a fever. But he didn’t feel bad ... actually, he felt really wonderful. How long has he been sleeping? Never mind, it was weekend anyway, no school today.

Lynn was wide awake already. Her rash disappeared and her skin color went back to normal. When she noticed he woke up, she set on the bed beside him. “Hey handsome! You woke up, my sleeping beauty?”

“Hey ...” he said back, in a dreamy voice.

“You know Peter, what I’ve been thinking?”

“what?”

“Josh called and asked if he could drop by. I always wanted to do a threesome, two man pleasuring me ... what do you think?”

Few hours ago he would be mad at the mere suggestion of such an idea. But now for some reason the idea of two men pleasuring Lynn’s lithe and beautiful body excited him.

“On one condition”, he answered. “I’m going to have my threesome with you and another girl later ... ”

“Anyone specific on your mind?”

“Well ... I thought about Cindy ...". Cindy was one of the most beautiful girls in their college. Up to now he never thought he would have any chance with a girl like her ... but now he had a different perspective about it. Why should she refuse to such great fun like a threesome with him and Lynn?

“It’s a deal” she said.

There was a knock on the door. “Sh... it’s him. Be quiet. Don’t show yourself till he’s in the right mood”

“Come in” she said.

“Hey Lynn, It looks like you really did recovered from whatever you had yesterday. You look great”

“Thank you—I feel great” She kissed him. A really wet kiss. He hugged her, feeling her hard nipples. His dick stiffened. He felt her wet lips kissing his face, her tongue licking his ear ... this was already far more than what they ever did. He was dating Lynn for almost a month already, but Lynn wasn’t the kind of girl just jump right into man’s bed. She was shy and probably inexperienced and Josh didn’t want to push her into bed.

Right now, however, it was Lynn pushing him towards the sofa, and then taking his shirt and pants off. Next, she held his hard member with her hands and brought her lips towards it. Soon it was deep in her mouth. Who would have thought that shy girl would be that wild? It wasn’t like the Lynn he thought he knew, but he didn’t care ...

Lynn got up and got her clothes off, and then he was inside her. She was over him, rocking on his penis. There was someone else there, but he didn’t even noticed. Her body was all there was. All that was important. The two men were on both sides of Lynn, fondling her body—her round breast, her ass, entering her in turns ... She was—in heaven. Or maybe some kind of extremely pleasurable hell ... they all where.

Josh fell asleep from exhaustion and when he woke up, it was the first time he noticed Peter was there. “Lynn? What the ...?!”

“Josh, you were great! You were both fantastic ”

“What do you mean? What’s going on here? What is HE doing here?”

“Why, just the same as what you’re doing here ...” Peter said.

“Lynn? Something is really wrong here! What were we doing?! It just insane!”

Lynn kissed him on his mouth. “Sorry Josh, I’d like to stay here and chat with you, but me and Peter got other obligations, don’t we, my handsome steed?” she winked at Peter. “See you later. I hope you’ll be less confused by then ...”

Josh felt dizzy. And aroused once again from her kiss. “Lynn, wait!”

“See you later, lover”

When Peter and Lynn Knocked on the door on Cindy’s house, it was her sister, Michelle who opened they door. “Hi, is Cindy here?” Lynn asked her.

“No, she went with my mom and dad. They’ll be back only in the evening ...”

“Alright, but ... maybe you could help us?”

Michelle was about a year younger than Cindy, and just as beautiful as her older sister, she had the same “I’m beautiful and sexy, but you can never have me” kind of look. Blonde hair, full lips, shapely curved body, well developed chest ...

“Well ... how ..?”

“Lets go inside for a minute and I’ll tell you” Peter said. “By the way, I’m Peter and this is Lynn”

“Hi, I’m Michelle”, she said. They got into the house.

“Well, Michelle ... me and Lynn were thinking about inviting Cindy to join us today for something we were planing to do. We really needed your sister, but I see she’s not here, so we thought maybe, just maybe, you’ll agree to join us instead. It would be real fun”

“Well ... I don’t really know you guys ... I don’t think I ...” by that time Peter was right beside her. There was something about him that made Michelle feel ... aroused?... Maybe it was his smell?

“Michelle, please?” He was holding her hand, “I know it’s a kind of unusual request, but we would be really really grateful if you’ll join us ...”

Usually she would have kicked them out of her house, but there was something about him ... both of them ... that made feel weird.

“Emm... What is this thing you’re talking about?”

“We’ll better show you ...” said Peter, “we’re talking about this ...” he brought his lips to hers, and kissed her. His tongue entered into her mouth. For some reason, she didn’t resist.

“What the hell are you doing?” She said when he finished his kiss.

“And about this” said Lynn, moving her lips towards her.

“Please, sop, I’m not ...” said Michelle, but when Lynn’s lips touched hers she responded quite passionately. A feeling of horniness filled her, so strong she couldn’t resist. Then it was Peter’s turn to kiss her once again, while Lynn was hugging her from behind, fondling her breasts. She moaned from the pleasure. Peter was kissing and caressing her while Lynn from behind took Michele’s clothes off. The three of them soon became naked and tuned into a pulsing pile of sexual desire. Peter entered Michelle while Licking Lynn’s hot pussy, all fondling and caressing each other ...

They left Michelle’s house while she was still asleep, and got back to Lynn’s. Josh was still there, naked in bed, with a hard-on. His skin was covered with a reddish rash all over it.

“Hi Josh, I’m glad you’re still here ... how are you doing? Still mad?”

“No, I’m not mad at all. I’ve realized its absurd being mad over having so much fun. And as a matter of fact I really feel like doing it once again”

“Oh Josh, you’re really cute. But hold that thought. For now we have a plan for something else which is even more fun ... ”

“Alright, but as you can see, I do have an immediate problem right now” he said, pointing to his swollen cock. “Ok, I think we may have a time for a quickie. Peter, I hope you don’t mind if you won’t join us this time. I want you in full shape this evening”

In the evening, the three of them were knocking on Michelle and Cindy’s house. Their parent’s car was parking in the garage so they realized everyone is back. Tina, their mother, opened the door. Tina gave birth to Cindy when she was eighteen, and now she was in he mid-thirties, still a beautiful woman.

“Yes?” she asked the three strangers.

“We came for Cindy. Is she here?”

“Yes, come in, I’ll call her”

Cindy was in her sister’s room at that time. Michelle was covered in a blanket, trying to hide the fact she was naked under the blanket, and that she was pleasuring herself right before her sister entered the room.

“Cindy, please don’t tell mom I’m sick ... I don’t want to worry her. Its really nothing”

“You have high fever, it’s not nothing” Said her sister.

“Cindy, there are some guys here looking for you” she heard her mom, shouting.

“Who is it?”

“Peter, Lynn and Josh” she replied.

“What do they want from me?” she wondered. She knew the three of them from college, but neither of them was the kind of people she used to hang out with.

“Great! I’ve been waiting for them” said Michelle in an excited voice. “Sis, tell them they can come to my room”

“Oh, they where coming for you? Ok, whatever”

“They are here for both of us, really”

“What are you talking about?”

“It’s a surprise, just call them”

“Whatever” she said, and shouted back to her mom “Tell them to come to Michelle’s room”

The three guests got into Michelle’s room.

“Now, will someone tell me what’s like going on here?” Asked Cindy.

“Soon sis” said Michelle. She held her sister’s hand in hers, and soon started caressing her arm, and was her sister’s hands accidentally brushing over Cindy’s breasts? Ooo, it was nice! Wait, what is she thinking? Something is definitely wrong here! And did one of the guys just closed the door...just before the girl, Lynn, left the room? Something awry is going on here, she should ask for help.

“Mom!” She shouted before one of the guys silenced her with a kiss. When mom arrived and opened the door, she found both her daughters engaged in love-making with the two young men that arrived. Michelle, totally naked, raised her head, “Oh, hi mom” she said, smiling. “Want to join us?". Tina froze for a moment in total shock. Well, she knew her daughters weren’t saints, she was having fun just as well in their age, but this?! And the way Michelle reacted? Those guys surely did something to her daughters. She had to get help! Good thing her husband was home, in their room bellow. She went down running, shouting for Rob, her husband, but there was no answer from him. When she opened the door she was surprised to find him lying in bed, his hard member in the mouth of Lynn.

“Rob, what are you doing?!” she asked in shock, but he didn’t answer. She had to call for help, she realized. Something evil was going here ... maybe call the police?

A younger man was blocking her way out of the room. Josh held her and kissed her. For some reason, she couldn’t resist...