The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ANNA’S RIDE

I am an attractive woman.

Longish blonde hair, laughing green eyes and curves in the right places. I get attention. I get noticed by men. When I walk down the street. I am greeted with smiles, “hellos” and male appreciation. I have come to be quite used to it. I have come to take it as my due.

For a while I had been riding the train commuting from my suburb into the city. For the last month or so I noticed an attractive young man riding on the train for approximately the same stretch that I ride. He is always on before I get on, and at the end of the day I often catch him riding back on the same train line home.

He never notices me.

He is a younger man, about 26 years old. Dressed always with his suit jacket over one arm and adorably old fashioned suspenders on his crisp white shirts. His reddish blonde hair is smoothed back away from his face and neatly cut. Sharp blue eyes peek out behind stylish round glasses. He looks studious. The type of man who would be polite to strangers. Would say, “yes please, no please and thank you.” Such a man would surely notice a beautiful woman flirting shamelessly with him? And yet I could have been the graffiti on the wall of the train for all the interest he took in me. Somehow I found myself inordinately fascinated by the challenge he presented.

At first I assumed there was something I was doing wrong. Perhaps I just needed to stand closer to him and let him get a glimpse of my legs. I wore a skirt that I knew looked good on me, even if it was a bit too short for work. But still he did not notice me. His eyes were glued out the window or in the sports page of the paper he always carried.

My chest, I thought. What man could fail to admire a woman’s lovely breasts? Purposely, I dropped my briefcase so that I was forced to bend at the waist giving him a full and uninhibited view of my breasts from the V of my low cut blouse. I had worn only a shocking pink demi bra that day which forced my breasts high but left the nipples hard and totally exposed. And still he feigned disinterest. The fellow even had the audacity to pick up my brief case, look at it in disinterest and hand it back to me without so much as a covert glance at my chest.

Was he married? Was he gay? Neither of these options seemed likely. No wedding ring and as to the other, I saw him looking appreciatively at another attractive female passenger one day. How dare he notice her, but ignore me, I thought petulantly.

Finally, one day I had had enough. It was time for drastic measures and I knew just what I was going to do. My college experience as an assistant in hypnotic and mind control experimentation was going to come in handy. My professor had been a genius (both in and out of bed) and he had taught me well. In my senior year he had developed a secret hypnotic device that would over stimulate all the nerve endings in ones brain causing a complete and instantaneous hypnotic trance that would last as long as the operator of the device chose. Of coarse it was experimental and was banned by the ethics committee. But my professor didn’t realize what a naughty student I truly was. I had not destroyed the devices as asked but had saved one for myself. After all the work I had done, I had no intention of leaving the project empty handed.

It was a slow Friday morning. I chose this day because most of the commuters from my affluent suburb would be staying home and enjoying their usual 3 day weekend. I made my way casually onto the train. My heart was racing in anticipation and excitement. Already the thrill of what I planned to do was causing me to get completely wet. As I moved my pussy became more and more sensitive, my wetness dampening my legs through my silk panties.

I found him sitting in an empty side seat. His paper in his lap, opened to the sports page. I grinned to myself as I moved up and sat down directly next to him. I made sure I was sitting closer than was polite. My arm touched his arm, his elbow inadvertently brushed my breast. He tried to scoot over nervously. I saw a faint red flush up his neck. The heat from my body caused my perfume to envelope us both and I wondered briefly if he could smell my arousal too.

“What is your name?” I asked lightly. Beginning to enjoy myself.

“What?” He asked distractedly. I could tell he was attempting to be polite but was wanting very badly to tell me to go jump off the train.

“Your name.” I snapped firmly.

His eyes narrowed but he answered. “Patrick.”

“Ah. Hello Patrick. You and I are going to become much better friends very soon.” I replied smoothly, my voice husky with growing desire. The jostling of the train was starting to make me more and more turned on with every bump my sweet pussy made against the hard seat.

“I don’t think so.” He replied finally angered. “If you’ll excuse me?” He started to stand but I was quick. I held the device out in front of his face and asked him innocently. “Did you drop your cell phone, Patrick?” I held the device up in his face and pushed the button. He looked down directly at it. I watched as the different emotions passed over his face. First distracted anger, then confusion and finally complete relaxed acceptance.

“Sit down, Patrick.” I ordered. “We are going to have some fun.”

Quickly he sat in the seat. I could see another look of confusion wash over him as he wondered to himself why in the world he was following my orders. Ah, I have to admit, I nearly came right then and there. But I certainly had time to now enjoy my new toy.

“You are my boy toy, Patrick, do you understand?”

“Yes.” He whispered bewildered.

“Good boy. Good boy toy.” I said and I let my hands roam over his body as I had been dying to do from the first moment I saw him. He was broad shouldered, his chest filled out the white starched shirt so wonderfully. I allowed my hand to slip lower to brush over his trousers. And find the bulge that was suddenly starting to grow.

“Good.” I said and I smiled in his eyes. “You like this despite yourself, don’t you my toy?”

He swallowed, blushing and nodded.

“I didn’t hear you Patrick. I expect you to answer me in an audible tone. And you may address me as your Goddess. Do you understand?”

“Yes, my Goddess.” Immediately I could tell he was fighting my control over him. I knew all too well that there would be no hope for it. The control only became stronger and stronger the longer the subject was under.

“Ah such a good little boy toy. Why don’t I give my good toy a little pet for being so agreeable?”

I slowly unzipped the pants of his trousers, my eyes never leaving his wide wondering gaze. He licked his lips and swallowed. I think his cock grew at least an extra 2 inches just from the sound of the zipper. His cock practically sprang out of his pants as I found the opening and allowed it the freedom it was begging for.

His cock stood up proud and bare to the air. In front of us in the train passengers milled around. No one seemed to notice yet what was occurring. There were no passengers behind us, so I took my leisurely time playing with his hard cock, rubbing may hand up and down the hard satiny length of it. “Oh my you are a Big Boy aren’t you?” I mused to myself. Apparently he thought this required a response so he gasped and answered. “Yes Goddess. Please Goddess.”

I frowned. “Please what, my toy? Oh no. You are all for my pleasure. You will do what I say and exactly what I say. You will please me in any way I see fit, is this understood?” I pinched his testes lightly and he moaned in pleasure.

“Oh yes, my goddess.” He was slipping deeper into the trance and if his totally rock hard cock was any indication, he was enjoying this as much as I was.

“I require you, my toy.” I said nonchalantly. I moved over so that my legs were hanging over the edge of the seat. I spread my legs slightly, my skirt riding up my thighs. I nodded meaningfully and I didn’t have to tell him what I was referring to. Silently he moved out of the seat, his cock still swinging naked from his trousers and stood in front of the seat. The train lurched forward slightly and he looked nervously to the passengers at the other end who had begun to curiously notice his open fly.

“Now!” I snapped. “Take off my panties, Patrick. I want you to take them off and put them in your pocket for later. Then I want you to lick my pussy. Pretend it is your favorite flavor of ice cream, my little toy.”

He knelt quickly before me and pushed my skirt up. He kissed the soaked crotch lightly as he pulled my panties down over my knees and down past my feet. I spread my legs and leaned back allowing my hair to fall back and touch the seat of the train. Tentatively at first and then with growing enthusiasm, my toy began to lick my pussy. I squealed in pleasure as his tongue rolled over the sensitive clit and continued down to jab playfully into my womanhood.

“Oh my toy—you are sooo good. I cooed encouragingly. Have you done this before, my shy boy?”

“Yes my goddess.” He answered, his hot breath eliciting shivers against my naked thigh. He worked on me for several seconds with his skillful tongue before I came spectacularly, shuddering in ecstasy and crying out as my climax came.

An older hispanic woman with soft cocoa colored skin marched toward the back of the train angrily. “Have you no shame, young man? This is a public train!”

I smiled and leaned up as my toy became uncomfortable. “No maam, he has no shame. He is completely under my control. Would you like to see?” I asked her conversationally.

She noticed his large hard cock jutting straight out. She suddenly became aware that he was a very handsome young man. The woman barely nodded, her eyes glued to him. I laughed. “Remove your clothes, my toy and show this nice lady how lucky I am.”

Immediately Patrick stood and began to remove first his suspenders, then his shirt and allowed his unzipped pants to fall to the floor before stepping out of them. “Take off your underwear too” I pointed out good naturedly. He complied, red flushing up his neck and face as a crowd began to form. “He is such a good boy toy. Would you like to pet him miss?” I asked her. She swallowed, her eyes wide and nodded.

“Be a good boy and give the nice lady a little feel, my toy.” Patrick moved forward and stopped naked before the woman. With a quick glance in my direction, the woman’s soft brown hand reached out and she ran it over his chest down over his torso and lower to touch the high, proudly jutting cock. The woman sighed as her hand cupped him.

“He is something, isn’t he?” I asked her. “He used to be shy.” I admitted. “But I believe we will cure him of that. In fact...” I said considering. “I think that he should be a breast massager.”

“What do you think my toy?” I asked him lightly. “Can you please me and massage the nice ladies breasts?”

Patrick nodded. “Oh please, my goddess.”

I smiled enjoying myself, becoming even more aroused. The woman had an impressive chest. Not as young or sexy as mine, but her breasts were huge. The size of egg plants. Gingerly he unbuttoned her blouse and freed them from their large plain white bra. The nipples were large and dusky brown. “ayyiiee” the woman moaned in pleasure as he began to mold and handle her breasts with his hands.

“Don’t forget the nipples my toy. Pinch them.” I demanded. He responded and the woman shuddered and fell back slightly as the train lurched. I smiled at her. “That’s enough I think for now. I have other plans for this toy.”

“I want you to position your butt cheeks against the bar of the train.” I told him. He looked back at me skeptically but complied. He shivered as his ass cheeks separated on the cold hard metal of the bar.

“Good.” I purred as I moved closer. “Back all the way up to it, my toy. I want you to be glued to that bar, do you understand?”

“Yes, my goddess.” He responded and pushed further back against the cold steel bar his ass sliding slightly on it. I walked over and casually played with both globes of his ass, testing its firmness with my hands. I gave him one playful sharp slap on the ass and he jumped and moaned. “Oh you like that my toy? We will spend more time on that but first I want to ride you, like you are my new hobby horse.”

His blue eyes glazed over in desire and his cock jumped. “Oh no my toy, don’t even consider coming in your goddess. If you come you will be severely punished and I know you are a very good toy, aren’t you Patrick?”

He managed a nod and I practically laughed aloud. I had gotten so hot watching him fondle the ladies breasts that I didn’t think I could stand it any longer. I leaned down so that my breasts were in his face and pulled one out running the nipple over his lips until he took it in his mouth and began to suck. “This is what you so casually ignored, Patrick. If only you had noticed your goddess, she would have made you very happy.” I smacked his ass with my hand and he bit down slightly moaning and wiggling his ass against the bar. “Now you will be punished.” I continued, barely able to breathe as the desire built in me. “You will be ridden and ridden hard but you will not come. Under no circumstances will you be able to come. I don’t care how hard your cock is or how tormented you are. " I grabbed his hair and pulled his head up so I was looking straight into those beautiful blue eyes. “Now squat down, ass to the bar and put your hands up behind your head for me. Be a good toy.”

He slid down the bar, shivering. He put his hands up behind his head and clasped them at his neck. I positioned myself over him for a second so he could get a glimpse of my sexy legs and my naked pussy, still wet with my own slickness and his saliva. “I am going to ride you now my toy.” I said as I slid down and lowered myself slowly on his hard cock. Oh, he was so impossibly hard inside of me. I know he was ready to come right then and there but with the mind control device, I knew he could not once I stated he could not. I began to bounce up and down on his lap.

I reached up and grabbed a hold of the long bar. It was a sexy parody of a hobby horse on a carousel ride. I was loving every moment of it. I nibbled and bit his neck lightly as slammed up and down on his now slick hard cock. I rode and rode his cock until I had come three more times. When I was satisfied I stood and lifted him up. By now most of the passengers had left the train. The next stop was mine and the one after was his. I took a pen and wrote my name on the back of his white cotton undies, and had him dress.

It would be the one little playful reminder that would make him wonder if any of this had truly happened. With the mind control device, many subjects had hazy recollections and thought the events were just dreams. He dressed and I put him back in the seat with the paper in his hand. I couldn’t resist one final bit of mischief. I gave him one last command. “As I exit the train you will come awake and you will come HARD.” I commanded.

The train stopped and I paused outside the door as I heard his masculine shout. I laughed as I walked home wondering what he would think when he got home and cleaned up his cum and noticed my name on his ass.

Monday I stepped on the train, smiling to myself. I expected a return to the usual dose of shyness from my Patrick who would have had the whole weekend to think and become embarrassed and confused over the sexy images that would have come to him.

I sat down, my mind on the workday ahead and noticed that instead of having his nose buried in his paper or looking out the window Patrick was staring straight at me. He didn’t look shy or confused, he looked angry. There was purpose and fire in his gaze. I swallowed nervously as he stood and made his way over to me. “Are you Anna?” He asked sharply. I didn’t have time to answer as he slid into the seat next to me. “You and I are going to be great friends Anna.” He said with a firm little laugh. Just before his hand came up and I noticed the mind control device that I had foolishly left behind, I had just a moment to feel a shiver of fear and excitement before the device was activated.

THE END