The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER

The following story is only a reality in my mind. The characters resemble no one you know. There are no hidden meanings or subliminal messages. Don’t try this at home.

COMMENTS

I apologize in advance, you will notice that the tone of this sequel is much softer than “Anna’s Ride” Perhaps it is because there is sappiness in my heart and I am a sucker for a good romance. Whatever the case, I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to email any questions and comments

Anna’s Ride Part 2-Patrick’s Revenge

By Anna Moane

My name is Patrick.

I am 26 years old. I have chestnut hair and blue eyes. I am well built and over 6ft tall. I wear a suit into work every day, carry a paper, wear glasses. I say “Yes please, no please” and hold doors for women. I am studious and a bit soft spoken at times. Does this sound stereotypical to you? Don’t make the mistake of believing that is all you need to know about me, or that my appearance and demeanor tell the whole story of who I really am.

I know a woman who made that very mistake. Her name was Anna. This is the story of how I reeducated Anna.

I had been taking the train into the city for over a year. Several weeks ago a very hot looking blonde started commuting on the same route. We would often find each other on the same train into the city and on the same train home every night.

She was leggy, great curves, sexy eyes and soft blonde hair that you just knew would feel like silk in your hands, or even better, would drive a man insane while tickling and teasing his naked lap.

She had made me her mission, I realized with some amusement. I am not often interested in bold women. I have always enjoyed breaking in shy, innocent women who know little or nothing about sensuality and teaching them all that pleases me. I realized that this woman had marked me as the very same “type” that I myself pursued. She assumed because I was younger and appeared shy that I was sexually inexperienced and inhibited.

How ironic.

How wrong.

I laughed to myself as she wore skimpier clothes. Tried everything to get my attention. She contrived to “innocently” drop things in front of me so she had to bend to pick them up and give me a peek down her blouse. Of course I looked. I am not a fool. But I am a master at this game (and literally a master) she never stood a chance. I never let on my interest while she became increasingly more obvious. I was quite enjoying our little dance. I knew soon she would work up the courage to approach me in a meaningful way. That was when I was going to slowly make my move. Manipulate her into acting exactly as I would have her act. Have her on my terms, my rules. Her confidence was very exciting to me. I was looking forward to the challenge of taming a woman who was so sure of herself and turning her into my docile little slave.

Perhaps, in this instance, I was also guilty of underestimating her.

Anna, as I now know her name to be, was just a little more than I had bargained for. I had of course heard of mind control, and even dabbled on some levels with some of my submissive partners, but nothing had prepared me for that day on the train when Anna used a mind control device on me!

It was a small little object, about the size of a cell phone. I was so busy considering my next strategy when she approached me that I barely had time to realize what was happening to me after she flashed the device in front of my face. All of the sudden my will was melting away like a block of ice on a hot day. I understood on a level that this was not what I wanted. That I was the one who should be in control, not her! But there was nothing that I could do. My body complied to every one of her twisted little commands.

I was humiliated. I was enraged. It was one thing to seduce, it was beyond the other to take one’s will away and force them to become your little plaything. I had women who had become such for me, but only because they wanted to be dominated and used by me. Never had a woman tried to overtake me in such a way. Worst of all, I hated the fact that I had become so turned on by it. That she was able to take away my will and in the process, make me like it. That was unforgivable!

That Friday night I went home and sat in the solitude of my room looking at a name written on my underwear.

Anna.

It had been her little way of marking me with her name. Reminding me of her brief possession of me. Oh, but sometimes I have to say, life is very good. In her gloating over her dominance of me, Anna had left her nasty device behind. It looked simple enough: one small button on the top, it was shaped like a cell phone or even an innocent garage door opener, but I knew all too well how it worked.

All weekend I plotted, planned, became enraged, excited, turned on. I was half tempted to call several of my submissives over all at once to please me, I was that wound up, but I decided to save it all for my newest little conquest instead. Anna would be taking care of all my needs and anything else I wanted her to take care of when I saw her on Monday.

They say revenge is dish best served cold. Well I say it is a dish best served hard. Rock hard. It was the perpetual state I found myself in as I watched the hours click past all weekend and my mind churned out scenario after scenario of what I would do to my little Anna.

Monday morning arrived all too slowly. I had spent a restless night tossing and turning, haunted by images of how it felt to have Anna riding me, how it felt to taste her sweet pussy and all the wonderful games I was going to play with her.

I dressed with care in a navy blue suit that made my light blue eyes stand out, a crisp white button down shirt and suspenders. I didn’t bother with underwear today, I would have no need of it. I was having trouble walking up the train platform, my erection hard and straining against my pants, I knew I would have trouble concealing my arousal.

I stepped on the train and found a seat. Two stops later she stepped on. God, she was attractive. She had swept her pale hair back into a twist. Anna’s face was oval features classic. You would never guess by looking at her how much of a bitch she was.

It angered me even more. I might have actually been very taken with the woman if she hadn’t taken things to such an extreme. I would have enjoyed taming her. Forcing that strong will of hers to bend for me. Exploring it consentually, together. I shook my head and stood. I enjoyed the many emotions that passed over her face as I made my way toward her, my ire and purpose showing in my face. I know she wasn’t expecting me to be bold. I think she thought I would be shivering behind my newspaper, wondering if I had dreamt the whole entire incident. I enjoyed the fact that I was completely unexpected.

I sat down next to her. “Are you Anna?” I asked unnecessarily. She nodded nervously and I smiled into her green eyes. “I’m Patrick, and you and I are going to be much better friends really soon.” I held up the device and flashed it in her surprised face.

My arm scooped around her. I held her as I felt her struggle slightly against the bonds of the mind control. In a few moments she sighed and relaxed in my arms. I smiled to myself. She smelled incredibly feminine and sexy. I leaned over and nibbled her soft neck as my hand slipped in her blouse to play leisurely with her full breasts. “Ah. This is much better, my pet, don’t you think?” I asked conversationally. She shook her head slightly and I pinched her nipple. She gasped, but I doubt it was in pain. She was breathing heavily and I knew how much she wanted me. She had just proved it to me on Friday. I was glad. Rape was not my style.

I began to unbutton her blouse and she looked around nervously, I could again sense she was trying to struggle but I just scolded her like a child. “Tsk tsk, Anna, you know better than anyone how completely you surrender under the influence of this nasty toy of yours. And I am going to enjoy making you surrender again and again to me Anna.” My breath was hot on the nape of her neck as I whispered in my soft spoken way. I felt a shiver through her body and curiosity got the better of me. I slid my hand up her stocking clad thigh. She was wearing thigh highs and garters. Why would she wear such a thing to work? Was she expecting a rendezvous with some young office stud? I experienced an unaccustomed burst of jealousy. Her panties were damp beneath my hand. I didn’t want anything impeding my access to her sweet pussy. I looked in her eyes and smiled slightly. Her eyes widened and she licked her lips. What a hot little piece she was! She knew what was coming next and she loved it! I ripped her panties quickly away and she jumped slightly, her body bucking against my hand.

“Hmmmm.” I pondered as my hand stroked over her wet curls. “I wonder if you like this Anna? Do you like my hand on you? Spread your legs!” I demanded and she complied immediately. “That’s better.” I said congenially. “You will do anything I demand of you, just as you had your way with me. Only, Anna, I am not as nice as you were.” My hand played in the soft junction of her thigh and pussy. I smoothed my fingers over the slick folds, everywhere but the pouting little nub that I knew was dying for my attention.

“ I have had much more experience at this than you will ever have. You saw what you wanted to see when you looked at me, Anna. You made a mistake.”

“Damn you!” She whispered urgently.

“Now Anna, is that the proper attitude to give to your new lord and master?” My finger dipped lower and I teased the erect little nub of her clit. She moaned and bucked lightly against my hand.

“Call me master, Anna.” I continued to nibble on her neck as my hand worked on her clit.

“Master!” She gasped.

When she was even wetter, I inserted first one finger and then another into her tightly coiled pussy. She was tensed, on the edge of her orgasm, so I paused and pulled my fingers out, wet and slick.

“Anna open your mouth.” She opened her mouth immediately and I stuck my fingers in her mouth. “This is what you taste like Anna. Sweet aren’t you? I know because I ate your pussy on Friday. Do you remember, Anna? Did you enjoy the way my tongue fucked you over and over again? I know you came. You wrapped your legs around my head and nearly strangled me when you came.” I sighed. “I hope you enjoyed it, because it will be a long time before I give you release again. You will not come until you have done everything I ask and then some. I will have you beg me to fuck you before I ever give you the release you desire.”

I unzipped my pants and my cock sprang free. Her eyes glazed over with desire and she was panting shallowly. I smiled and held it up stroking it slightly. “Now a good slut would not have to be told what to do when her master takes his cock out. Tsk , tsk Anna, if you continue like this I will never let you come and I know even now you are so incredibly aroused you will do anything at all, won’t you Anna?” I planted a further suggestion, when I had been under the effects of the advice she had teased me in a similar fashion. No matter how much I had wanted to come, my body would did comply until she gave me the command, thanks to the device.

Anna licked her lips and nodded. “Yes you bastard.” She hissed.

I frowned at her insolence. “Lets put that sharp tongue of yours to better use Anna. Suck my cock, suck it like it’s your favorite lollipop.”

Woodenly she leaned over in the seat and took my cock in her mouth. Her lips were soft and wet, her mouth was warm and incredibly erotic. I leaned back and enjoyed the way she swirled her tongue over the tip and thrust her head down taking me further into her mouth. I bucked my hips slightly fucking her sexy mouth. Her hair tickled my lap and I grabbed a fistful and pulled her head up slightly. “I want to see your face while you do this. You are enjoying this, aren’t you my little slut?” Anna nodded stiffly, answering despite herself. I laughed lightly, my cock even harder.

A man stepped to the back of the train and I noticed he was openly staring at the spectacle of Anna in my lap. He caught my eye and gave me the thumbs up, and grinned. Up until that moment it had been a fairly discreet situation, but now with an audience, I decided I needed to teach proud little Anna a lesson.

I stood up and Anna paused looking up at me. “Take off your skirt, slut, that man wants to see your ass wiggle while you give me a blow job.”

She looked back at the man, clearly not interested in showing him anything, but her hands moved of their own accord and she stepped out of her skirt. The fellow whistled appreciatively at her nice naked ass, the sexy black garters and hose. “Bend over Anna, let the man see your pussy.” I said as I held my cock back up to her lips. She took me in her mouth again and began to work her magic with her tongue. The fellow stood slack jawed, his hand strayed down to his crotch several times and I could tell he was more than a little excited by the display.

“You can touch her if you want, I think the little slut would like it. Spread your legs for the man, Anna. Let his see for himself how hot you are.” Immediately she spread her legs, her pussy and ass completely exposed. The man moved forward quickly, not needing a second invitation. His hands smoothed over her white ass, then lower to touch her damp pussy.

I heard her groan slightly and she moved against his hand. I frowned, my cock so hard and nearly ready to explode. The fellow was fumbling with his pants now and I knew he was one step away from fucking her. I stopped him, however, and I didn’t know why. “You can touch her all you’d like, but her pussy is mine.” I heard myself tell him. What did I care who fucked her? I was getting revenge after all, I had the right to do whatever I wanted to her. It would have served her right if I forced her to service the entire train after the way she treated me. But still....

“I am going to cum, slut. Where do you want it?” I asked as I pulled her hair up to look down at her beautiful face, her sexy lips were red and wrapped tightly around my hard cock.

“I like the taste of it.” She admitted against her will. I smiled pleased. “Good because you will swallow my cum whenever I want.” She nodded and I felt myself explode inside her welcoming mouth. The man was still holding his cock behind her, rubbing it over her naked ass. I could see that he was wondering if he could take me on. He thinking of taking his chances and fucking her anyway, but, while I am a reserved guy, I am also tall and muscular. The fellow eyed me for a moment and thinking better of tangling with me asked instead, “Oh wow man, where do you get a hot piece like this? Can I fuck her too?” His hands snaked around to fondle Anna’s breasts as she stood up, still swallowing my cum and licking her lips. I could tell she wanted to step away from him, and this pleased me for some reason.

“I can’t help you there, fella, but she does like to have her breasts teased. Very much, in fact. Maybe if you tease them for me I’ll have her give you a blow job too.”

The man spun her around roughly and ripped open her shirt. She protested but could do nothing. “Offer him your breasts, like you offered them to me, Anna.” I reminded her. Immediately she lifted first one and then the other to the man. He was slightly disheveled. He had obviously not shaven in a few days and his rough whiskers rubbed over her sensitive skin as he shoved his face between her breasts and nuzzled them before taking each in his mouth in turn and suckling furiously on the nipples.

I stepped up behind Anna and put my hands on her shoulders. My hand reached down her body and I shoved two fingers quickly inside of her. She was wet and ready and gasped in pleasure. I whispered in her ear above the noisy suckling of the greedy fellow. “Perhaps if you apologize to me very nicely I won’t make you give this guy a blow job. If you tell me where you live and agree to let me see you whenever I have a need of you, maybe I won’t hand him the control device and let him turn you into his personal cock-whore. What do you think, Anna?”

My words were tormenting her even as my hand was making her more and more aroused. She would have come several times already if she had not been under the command of the device. She was so responsive, so hot for me. I realized then that I had been angry and vengeful, yes, but I had also been very flattered. She wanted me so badly she was willing to use any method to get me.

She was devious. She was twisted. I could really admire that in a woman.

She wet her lips, I could tell she was trying to formulate the correct response. I knew part of her wanted very badly to tell me to go to hell. “I am sorry.” She said simply.

The man looked up at me sharply. “Do I get my blow job now?” He demanded.

“What do you think Anna? Do you want to blow this guy?” I whispered.

“No. Please, no Master Patrick. I am sorry. I’ll do anything you want, anything at all. Just for you. But please, I don’t want anyone else.” It rang true even to my jaded ears.

“Now wait a damn minute...” The guy started in. His hands were fisted at his sides. I could tell he was going to be a problem and I frankly didn’t want to be interrupted, so I grabbed the device and quickly flashed it in his face.

“Beat it.” I commanded him. “Literally.” The man moved away from Anna and began to rub his cock, eyes half closed.

I turned Anna to face me and I looked into her eyes. They were brilliant green with unshed tears. “You are going to be mine now, whenever I want, what ever I want. But if ever you try to control me, manipulate me, dominate me, you will be right back here in this train with your ass over a seat taking cock from any guy with train fare, are we clear?”

Anna nodded biting her trembling lip. I leaned in and kissed her softly on the mouth, realizing that I was getting exactly what I wanted. “Now what does my little slut want?” I asked magnanimously.

“I want you, Patrick.”

I smiled pleased. “I know, my little slut, but what else do you want?”

“I want you to fuck me. Please fuck me. I want to cum. I need to cum.”

“Hmmm perhaps. But first there is this little matter of payback.” I pointed to the cold metal bar that she had taken me against. “I think it is time that I let you come. I want you to give the whole train, and this poor fellow who won’t be getting a blow job from you, a show.”

She hesitated but moved toward it as I continued to explain. “Ride the bar until you come, Anna, and I want you to come loud. I want everyone to hear your surrender.” I commanded.

Anna spread her legs and wrapped one around the cold metal bar. She pulled herself up slightly on it and I could see her biting her lip at the sensation of the cold metal sliding against her hot wet pussy. She started slowly at first and then with increasing speed to writhe against the pull. As she moved up and down on it she left a wet film on the bar, she was so turned on. She was getting more and more excited now and breathing heavier.

“I want to hear you, Anna.” I reminded her.

“Yes Master Patrick..Oooooooohhhh” She moaned loudly.

“Oh god!” The guy came then spurting his cum on her leg.

“Go sit down and watch.” I ordered him. Then I clicked the mind control device off so that Anna was acting on her own will now. People from the front of the train were straining to see what was going on. Anna was completely out of control, moaning and writhing as she was nearing her climax. She slid up and down on the hard pole, slick with her juices. Her breasts bobbed as she moved, her nipples sticking out proud and erect, her eyes were half closed and I knew she was very close.

“Cum, Anna. Cum now!”

“Yes...yes, yes....oh please... YES!” She came spectacularly, both legs wrapped around the pole and slid slowly down to the floor, spent. I walked over to her, leaned down and pulled her up. “Hi Anna, my name is Patrick, you are going to get to know me very well. You and I are going to be great friends and even better lovers.”

It took her a few moments to catch her breath but she smiled at me, a wry look on her face. “Touché, Patrick. I can’t wait.”

I put my jacket over her ripped blouse and led her to the door of the train. Already beginning to instruct her. “First stop, a phone. You are calling into work sick today.” I told her. “Next stop a motel.”

She smiled coyly at me “Who gets to be on top first?” She asked with a twinkle in her green eyes. I suddenly felt even harder than I had several moments ago.

“Wait! Better take two days off.........um, how much vacation time do you have coming to you?” I laughed, as we stepped off the train and into something new. I knew at the very least we would never grow bored of each other in bed.

THE END (or is it?)

* * *

A man sat quietly in the seat of the train trying to clear his head. What had just happened to him? One minute he was getting ready to get busy with that hot blonde and the next he was waking up from what seemed a slight buzz. He reached down and picked up what looked like a hand held cell phone. That’s right, he remembered hazily, the guy used it on him. Was that why he had done what the guy said? Was that the reason that hot blonde was giving him a blow job? He put it in his pocket as his stop was called. Maybe it would work on that sassy waitress at the lunch diner. It couldn’t hurt to try.