The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anneliese’s Bad Year

by Matt Penn

Anneliese Martin was the Vice President for Human Resources at a Fortune 1000 company. Consequently she was rich. Her income was in the six digit range, and that was not even including the perks. Her custom built home was valued and more than two million dollars, and it was filled with the most exquisite collection of antiques and other fine furnishings. As if that were not enough, Anneliese was beautiful. Five foot seven inches tall with long brown hair, doe eyes and flawless skin. A tight little ass. Perfect pointy breasts. Slim. A perfect size zero.

It was the first day back to work after New Years, when Anneliese was in her office finishing some paperwork on her computer. When she finished the first of several reports that she had to deal with, she decided to treat herself by taking a look to see what new little outfits they had online at MyBarong.com. Though she was as white, Anglo-Saxon, and protestant as she could be, she thought that the ethnic styles of that particular e-commerce site accentuated her natural good looks.

When she tried to log on however, she could not manage to find the site. In stead, there was a peculiar white to red to white flashing of her computer screen. Without really understanding why, Anneliese got up and walked out of her office. She went out into the sixteenth flour lobby and pressed the down button on the elevator. No one met her eye as she stood waiting for the elevator doors to open. Most were simply happy that the ‘Ice Maiden’ was not after them or their jobs.

Taking the elevator down to the sub-basement level, Anneliese walked back into the bowels of the building, past the security offices and the computer mainframe center and into the office of Gretchen Wills. Gretchen was in charge of mainframe operations and had been since before Anneliese had joined the firm. Though Anneliese had always thought that the dumpy and unpleasant looking Gretchen should have been sent on her way, there was always someone higher up who blocked any chance to fire her.

“Well, here you are,” said Gretchen. “I see my little hypnosis program worked.”

“Hypnosis?” wondered Anneliese.

“Quiet,” said Gretchen, “It took me quite some time to develop the program to hypnotize you and suck you will away, though getting you to watch it at your desk, just behind your normal computer tasks was remarkably easy. From now on you will remember nothing that happens in this room until you hear me say the phrase ‘peppermint stick’. You will come into this room every Monday at precisely 2:21 and do whatever I tell you to do. In addition, you will carry out all commands that I give you for the following week. Nod you head if you understand.”

Anneliese nodded quietly.

“Now get around here and lick my pussy,” commanded Gretchen.

Anneliese moved behind Gretchen’s desk and got down on her knees. She burried her face into Gretchen’s pantiles crotch and began to lick the thick folds of the mainframe manager’s pussy. Gretchen slid down in her chair to offer greater access.

“Stick you tongue into me, bitch,” she said. “Yes, that’s right. Now suck my clit.”

Anneliese did as she was told, and Gretchen’s breathing became quicker and quicker.

“This week,” panted Gretchen. “You are going to get a taste for Fettuccini Alfredo, and muffins with butter, and everything else fattening that you normally eschew to keep your figure. You are going to eat and eat. When you look at the scale though, you are not going to notice any change. You are going to think you are still the skinny little bitch you aaarh!”

Gretchen burst out screaming in the throws of her orgasm.

That evening as Anneliese fixed a delicious home-cooked meal for her fiancé Derrick, she remembered nothing of what had happened earlier in the lower levels of her office building. Derrick was surprised, but pleased at the menu of rich foods. That night when he was pushing his cock into Anneliese, he couldn’t know that instead of him, she was imagining Gretchen pushing a thick strap-on dildo into her.

All week long, Anneliese filled her appetite with tasty desserts, fatty foods, and a daily milk shake. She knew that she was fine, and her diet was intact, because the needle of her scale remained at one hundred two pounds. She was bothered in the back of her mind by the fact that her pants, always tight to the point of looking painted on, had become almost too tight to fasten. She concluded their must be something wrong with the laundry.

The next week, while Anneliese kneeled with her face buried in Gretchen’s crotch, she received her new instructions. During this second week, Anneliese continued her new diet and even increased her caloric intake as she began to enjoy a milk shake with each meal. By midweek, she couldn’t get into any of her pants and had switched entirely to skirts.

Anneliese went to the spa as she did every second and fourth week of the month. She had her skin scrubbed and covered with oils, her hair was done, and she received a pedicure and manicure. This time she decided to treat herself to something new. Without really knowing what it was, she ordered a Brazilian wax treatment. A few minutes later, when she found herself kneeling on a table as a beauty technician applied a thick coat of warm wax up both sides of her pussy and around her anus, she was horrendously embarrassed. With several quick rips, the woman removed the wax soaked fabric from Anneliese leaving her completely hairless below the waist. By the time the woman began to finish up, by smearing aloe vera gel all around the waxed area, Anneliese had become quite aroused. The beauty technician gave her a secret wink as she rubbed around Anneliese’s pussy, but she didn’t go any farther.

On their third clandestine meeting, Gretchen had Anneliese recount the whole episode to her, as she pounded into the executive from behind the a massive nine inch strap on dildo. Anneliese described the delicious feelings that went through her, as she lay bent over Gretchen’s desk with her face pressed into the surface next to the computer keyboard.

Anneliese had gained a good thirty pounds by this time. In truth, it was almost all in her ass and hips. She had only a little bit of a belly. She began to feel that her shape was not quite right though and went to a local shop to buy a girdle. This may have been her intention, but what she actually did was to go to a local fetish shop and purchase a tight red corset, which she began to wear every day. In the middle of the week she stopped by at the local lesbian bar and spent the evening chatting with the women she met. She repeated this the next night and ended up with a cute blonde dyke as they fingered each other in the bathroom. By the end of the week, she had called Derrick and broken up with him over the phone.

“That’s lovely,” said Gretchen, though whether she was referring to the details of Anneliese’s week, or the tonguing that Anneliese was now giving her, was anyone’s guess. “This week, you need to go get a little tattoo.”

The next day, Anneliese spent several hours at the tattoo studio getting an intricate lower back tattoo completed. Though in her mind, Anneliese though of it only as an abstract design, it was in fact a flowery script spelling out “pussy licker”. Before she left, she made a standing appointment for the same time each week. The following day, as she was getting her Brazilian wax, she was surprised as the beauty technician, without any warning, straddled her face and pressed her pussy right down upon Anneliese’s face. The young business woman did her best to slurp up every bit of juice presented to her and then began to suck on the thick clit. By the time her appointment was completed, she had brought the shop woman to four orgasms.

The month of February sped by as Anneliese continued down the road that Gretchen had placed her on. She got rid of all of her old clothing, with the exception of two business suits with slacks that she wore to work, and she replaced it with the sluttiest fetishwear available. She spent each evening in the lesbian bar’s bathroom, kneeling on the floor, sucking any pussy pressed to her lips. And there were many pussies pressed to her lips. Perhaps it was the invitation tattooed across the tops of her tits. On the right one were the words “horny for cunt” and on the left “pussy licking whore”.

“I love your back piece,” said Gretchen, one day in mid-March. She once again had Anneliese bent over the desk as she plunged a ten inch strap-on dildo in and out of the hairless pussy below her. This gave her the perfect view of the tattoo covering Anneliese’s entire back. It was an image of Anneliese herself kneeling as she licked the pussy of a tall dark-haired goddess.

“You know, this pussy is still a little tight,” said Gretchen. “This week you are going to have to do something about it.”

The fetish shop had provided Anneliese with just what she needed– latex panties with attachments for two internal dildos, one for her pussy and one for her ass. She purchased the solid eight inchers for each and then the next eight sizes. That night when she kneeled on the floor of the Pink Pony’s restroom and sucked and licked each pussy that was pressed to her face, she was filled as full as could be in both of her lower orifices. And each week she struggled to fit the next size dildo into each hole. By late April, she had to buy even larger sizes, and by mid June, she had to have them specially made. She smiled at her accomplishment, as she squeezed a dildo twelve inches long and almost six inches thick– the size of a two liter soda bottle– first into her ass and then a second into her pussy.

“Well, there’s no way you can satisfy a man with either of these holes,” said Gretchen with one fist stuck up to her elbow in Anneliese’s ass and the other in Anneliese’s pussy. “Better make sure though. From now on, keep these filled with your giant dildos twenty-four seven. I think this week you need to start piercing things. One piercing a day.”

By the end of August, Anneliese had plenty of pierces for Gretchen to finger as she squatted over Anneliese’s face. Each ear sported seventeen pierces, each nipple had three, forming a flower with the six steel balls equally placed around it. Though she didn’t wear them when at work, Anneliese had four studs and a septum ring for her nose. She had two pierces in her naval, and each swollen pussy lip had eight rings. There was a pierce through her clit hood and a pierce through her clit itself.

By this time, Anneliese’s tattoos had been completed as well. Her left arm and left leg were a solid motif of pussies. Gaping vaginas. Pouting cunts. Her right leg was a montage of women engaged in every form of lesbian behavior possible. On her right arm and stomach were printed “cunt licker,” “dyke whore,” “pussy sucker,” and a dozen other vile lesbian epithets in a variety of sizes, script types, and colors. Tattoos covered her from her neck to her wrists and ankles. The only exceptions were the bottoms of her tits and the full, round, white globes of her ass.

In September, Gretchen sat on the desk, grinding her pussy into Anneliese’s face.

“From now on every time you suck a pussy, you are going to beg the woman to let you lick her asshole too,” she said. “You are going to be horny all the time, but the only way that you will be able to come, is if you have sucked at least ten pussies and licked ten assholes that evening.”

Anneliese spent more and more time in the bathroom of the Pink Pony and the two other dyke bars in town. The women began to use her routinely to clean their asses after they had used the toilet. Others lined up just to grind their cunts into her face and feel her tongue swirling around the depths of their pussies. Anneliese forgot all about time and sometimes spent the night lying on the dirty tile of the restroom, awakened only when some unknown woman squatted down on her face.

Christmas Eve found Anneliese once again lying once again on the bathroom floor of the Pink Pony. When a urine soaked pussy was pressed to her face, she began licking and sucking without even realizing who it belonged to. Gretchen smiled down at her work.

“You’ve been fired, you know,” said Gretchen to the lapping bimbo on the floor. “No wonder really. You haven’t even been to work in two weeks. Oh, god! Those six tongue studs do feel good. I bet a dyke whore like you could make a living doing this if you only charged. You... oh god, I’m close to coming,.....you remember the code word I gave you,.....oh yes,....so that you would remember everything I did to you,.....oh, yes,.......I’m coming,.....peppermint stick!!!