The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a little adult fantasy for the guys who wish their women were a little less inhibited and for the women who secretly share the fantasy. The story is just that, a fantasy intended to be spice for sex, not an outline for actual behavior.

The following story contains adult language, situations and behavior that is not appropriate for anyone under 18 years of age. If you are not over 18 years of age, please do not read further.

I claim no copyright so do with it as you will. If you change it however, don’t say I wrote it! Feel free to add to it if you wish, It will be fun to see what comes of it.

Written by Ce

Enjoy
Mc, hum, MF, FF, Ex

THE ANNUAL CLUB AUCTION

“Biff’s laughing; I can hear him out there. I like to hear him laugh. He’s been looking forward to this for months. This is going to be so embarrassing, I’m so excited. It won’t be long now, most of the people have arrived I think. Biff wanted to get here early.

How did I ever get to this place, I can’t believe that I’m doing this. For that matter, how have I come to feel like this? I feel so alive. I’m so lucky.

It doesn’t seem possible that it was little more than a year ago I was a blushing bride. I was so silly, I don’t know what the matter was with me. I hadn’t even masturbated, more than a couple of times anyway-just to see what it was all about. It just seemed so perverted then. Boy did it ever scare me; I liked the feeling sooo much!

I frustrated Biff so much, poor guy. I was embarrassed to have Biff even see me undress, let alone make love with the light on. Oral sex, boy did that seem bizarre, to unnatural for me to even contemplate. Sex with another woman? The idea was repulsive.

Just look at me now. Setting here in the dark in a back room of a seedy nightclub that our club rented for the night for our annual fundraiser. A year ago you couldn’t have dragged me to this place.

This is going to be so embarrassing. I hope I bring a good price. It’s important to Biff.

I can see through the darkness now. There must be a dozen women here; they all seem to be dressed about like me. Biff had so much fun, cutting the sleeves out of this T-shirt and making it so short that my nipples show a little. The weight of the chain between my nipple rings is pulling on them a little. They’re getting hard, Biff will like that. He liked the way I looked. The crotch of my panties cut so it hangs down in front and in back like a loincloth. I look like a slave in tatters, just the way he wanted. I can’t believe that he made me walk through the parking lot dressed like this. The people watching me liked it. All the flashes, they were taking pictures. I’m so lucky to have a guy that is strong enough to make me do things that embarrass me, that get me excited.

Gosh this is embarrassing, I’m getting wet.

I think that there are three, no four guys in here with us. I think that that’s Donald in the corner.

Biff was so patient with me, I was so stiff, so inhibited. I’d never fantasized, never thought about sex much. Poor guy, I didn’t give him much to go on, finding out what turned me on and all. When I think about it, he was a saint, putting up with me. He was so sweet, lying there beside me at night, caressing me, as he would tell me stories he would think up, watching my reaction to see what kind of things turned me on. It sure became obvious that being embarrassed and in compromising positions turned me on. He would make me come telling me those stories, making up stories with scenarios that were more and more outrageous and I would come every time. He had me imagining that I was doing things so unlike me in real life. At least my life then, that’s all changed now, think goodness.

That’s Eve laughing, I couldn’t mistake that dirty little chuckle. I feel so good and so sexy after she whispers in my ear. I can never remember what she whispers, but I always feel wonderful after she does.

Things really began to change for Biff and I once we met Eve and Donald; we were so lucky to meet them.

I was so embarrassed when Biff told me that he had told them how up tight I was about sex. Now am I ever glad he did. Eve said that she could hypnotize me and that might help, I wonder why she never did. I went over to their place once and thought I might let her, but it didn’t happen. We had some orange juice that tasted a little funny, it was vitamin fortified I guess. I kind of like the taste now, it was very refreshing just before we got here tonight, it was so warm and I was thirsty. I’m glad Biff suggested it. He takes so good care of me. I need to do everything he wants to please him. Pleasing him makes me so happy. Pleasing him is the most important thing in my life. I will do anything he asks so that I can show everyone how important it is to me to please him, no matter what. I would be so unhappy if I didn’t do what he told me to do.

Eve helped me so much, I guess that’s why I want to go over there so much when she calls, I just can’t wait to see her every time she calls.

I see things so clearly after I come home from talking to Eve. Like the fact that I didn’t like making love with the light on and Biff did. The answer was so simple; I don’t know why I didn’t think of it sooner. I would just wear a blindfold. It was embarrassing that Biff could see me, being embarrassed makes me very excited. I want to be embarrassed, I feel so alive and free and sexy. I want to be sexy for Biff.

Then I remember thinking that if my hands were tied, I wouldn’t have to be ashamed about doing things, I wouldn’t have any choice, I would give control to Biff. I like that, I want that more than anything. Biff could do what ever he wanted to me. Biff was so pleased when I asked him to tie my wrists and ankles to the bedposts. I couldn’t stop him from licking my pussy, it was wonderful. Gosh, a year ago, I couldn’t have even said pussy, how silly.

Soon after that Biff took pictures of me like that. I knew that he would never ever show them to any one-but knowing that he could if I didn’t do what he wanted-well I just think of how embarrassed I would be if my co-works saw me like that and it gives me an extra reason for doing things. The thought was so embarrassing, it makes me excited every time I think of the power he has over me. I like it that way, I can’t refuse Biff anything. If I did my pussy would start to itch right away, no matter where I was, and it wouldn’t stop until I did what ever it was. It would be so embarrassing if I couldn’t stop scratching my pussy. Nothing is more important that my pleasing Biff.

Then I watched a video with Eve, about giving oral sex. I was so silly back then. I love to suck Biff’s cock now-any cock. I love the way it feels in my mouth, hard and soft at the same time. I love the look on Biffs face, any man’s face while I’m doing it. I must be very sexy to be able to make a man feel like that, I feel very sexy. I get very embarrassed when a man watches me, talks to we while I’m doing it, it makes me very excited. Feeling him lose control, feeling him come in my mouth, I know when that happens that I am very exciting to men. It is very important that I be exciting to men, Biff likes it when I get other men excited. I like it when I can get men excited. Sometimes I can’t help my self, I just have to suck a man’s cock. I don’t know what gets into me. Well, I know what I hope will get into me. Listen to me. I would never have thought those thoughts a year ago.

Donald’s the first man I got excited, other than Biff. Eve and Donald came over to our place, I remember that. Eve whispered in my ear and I knew that it was important to Biff that I show them that I would do anything that Biff wanted. I had so much fun being seductive and stripping for them. It was so embarrassing, I got so excited I began to masturbate right there in front of them all. Eve told Donald to “jerk off” and the two of us faced each other, masturbating. Eve and Biff watched us both, telling us what to do. I wanted to come so badly, but I couldn’t seem to, not until I lay beside Donald and sucked his cock as he ate me. When he came, I came. Biff was so pleased with me. That was the night I found out that Donald was sexually submissive to Eve. That was the night I found out that I wanted to be submissive to Biff and that it was the most important thing in my life.

It wasn’t too long after that that I came home from Eve’s and I realized how beautiful women are, I saw them differently than I had before. I found myself wondering how the women I saw looked with out cloths, the size and shape of their breasts, how they would feel, how they would feel pressed against mine. How their mound would feel in the palm of my hand, whether they were shaved or not, how big was their clit, bigger than mine? Women would catch me looking and I would get flustered and embarrassed, and excited. Some would turn away, but some would smile a sly smile. I was becoming obsessed with the thoughts. I couldn’t stop myself from masturbate while thinking about what it would be like to touch Eve. I am so lucky that Eve understood when I became so obsessed with making love to her that I just flat out kissed her and ran my hand under her skirt and held her pussy. I didn’t really mind getting down on my knees and begging her to let me make love to her or the words she made me use. It was so embarrassing and I was so excited. It was so thoughtful of her to have videotaped the whole thing so Biff could see it. Eve is so beautiful; I must be beautiful and sexy. Eve had an expression just like the men do, all of the women do, when I go down on them. I love, I need clits as much as I do cocks now. I have to suck a cock of a clit everyday now. I don’t feel good if I don’t.

When I went home with the tape, I could still smell Eve’s musky perfume on my face and the aroma mixed with that of Biff as I sucked him while he watched the tape. Biff was very pleased with me. He told me that we were ready to meet some new friends.

That’s when Biff told me about the club. About three dozen beautiful people who shared our interest in being dominant and submissive. Eve and Donald were members, he said. Eve was in charge of finding new members. We are so lucky to have met Eve. I’m glad that none of us are into pain too much, mainly just embarrassing us and making us demonstrate our willingness and eagerness to please our Dom’s in any way they want. We’re so lucky that they let us do that for them. Holding this auction once a year to auction off the submissive and raise money for the events we hold makes perfect sense. Tonight’s the night. I have to be very sexy, I want to bring a good price, It’s important to Biff.

It must be getting close to starting, they are taking the men out first, there goes Donald.

Ahhh! Someone’s whispering in my ear, oh it’s Eve. That surprised me, my mind must have been wondering. The light is so bright, can’t see very well. How’d I get here? Being led by my chain, tugging on my nipples, have to move faster. It’s Eve, I can see better now, she’s very sexy all dressed in black leather.

Oh my gosh! This is so embarrassing, two of the girls that work in my office are here, no my whole office is here, they are pointing and laughing at me. I’m so wet my thighs are slippery. Why am I here, they were going to auction the guys off first.

Eve is whispering in my ear, her breath is warm and tickles.

I am so lucky! The bidders will see how sexy I am. They need someone to make the guys hard so the bidders can see what they’ve got. I love cocks in my mouth, I need to have cocks in my mouth, “Please let me suck their cocks.” They heard me, my office mates, they are laughing, my pussy is tingling so much, not allowed to touch it.

Oh, he feels so good in my mouth, so big, stretching my mouth, moving my tongue, rubbing him under the head of his cock, sucking a little, he’s responding. Look up, flirt with him, smile like I am having the best time of my life, I am having the best time of my life, need to rub my clit, can’t, run my tongue along the bottom of his shaft, look up at him, flirt with him, where did I learn this, god, I love his expression, I feel so good, his balls are getting high, can’t let him come. He’s going to groan when I leave him for the next one. Listen to the bidders, They’re loving it. Another woman is sucking Donald, I wanted to, the bidders like her, I have to try harder. I love to suck cock so much, can’t help myself, have to have more of it.

This one’s not as thick, but longer. I’ll hold the first one while I do this one, stroke him a little. Hand on the back of my head. Ahh, nose pressed to his stomach, hard to breath deep throat, throat swallowing, feel the head of his cock-deep. Bidders gasping, laughing, Ahhh can breath again. In my throat again, he’s fucking my throat, easier now, need to catch my breath when he pulls out. He’s not supposed to come, he’s close, I can feel it.

Have to catch my breath, voices just a whisper now, third cock in front of me, have to hold the first two in my hands. Thick, shot, ear of corn. Want him in my mouth, someone tapping my face with his cock, teasing me, have to get it into my mouth, keeps moving, can’t get a hold of it. They’re laughing. That’s better, can suck it now, not letting it go, have to, he’s going to come, I need to come-so baddd.

The biddings stopped, I’m first, this is so embarrassing, what if my office workers bid on me, buy me, what will they make me do, “Somebody fuck my pussy!!!!Please.” They are all laughing, did I say that out loud?”

Biff is showing me off, showing my breasts, my nipples, and cutting off my T-shirt. The bidding has started. Biff can’t bid on me, Spouse’s can’t bid. Cutting off my panties, bidding getting faster.

What are they doing to me, setting up, leaning back, hands tied over my head, rough, hurts a little, can’t move them. Knees up, apart, can’t close them. They can see me, they can all see how excited I am, looking them right in the eye, can’t turn away. So embarrassed, so excited, friends are pointing, laughing. I’m so glad Biff stretched my inner lips; so glad he enlarged my clit with testosterone cream. So wet, trickling down my butt, tickles, Maddening, “Someone-Please!!!” Bidding stopping, laughing, bidding again.

Oh my....what’s she going to do. Not here, not in front of everyone. I think that I might die, Ohhhh feels so good, “Don’t stopppppp please. Make me come. Biff, please, make her make me come.” Want to come, need to come, can’t seem to come, I’m going mad, can’t get away from her, can’t stand it, can’t stand not having it, Ohhh am I in heaven or hell.

Eve’s making them bid up, just said they passed the record bid. Why is she taking bids for the weekend, only supposed to be for the night? Why is she taking bids on the “trigger word."? What’s a trigger word? They’re going to auction off the video next week, what vidotape?

Feel her whisper in my ear. People in front not my office workers, members of the club; what made me think they were. Ahhh finger up my butt, Dizzy, red flashes, hot rush, need to close my legs, can’t, taking my breath away, wave after wave, can’t stop, can’t catch my breath, voices just noise, am I yelling, moaning, easing now, spasms further apart, still coming, how must my pussy look, empty, grasping at air, feel faint.”

“SOLD!”