The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is an adult fantasy for guys who wish their women were a little less inhibited. Perhaps have a little more fun and be a little more playful with their sexuality.

The story is esspecially for the women who secretly share the fantasy. The story is just that, a fantasy intended to be spice for sex, a little mind game to be shared with a lover.

It is certainly not a suggestion for actual behavior.

The following story contains adult language, situations and behavior that is not appropriate for anyone under 18 years of age. If you are not over 18 years of age, please do not read further.

I claim no copyright so do with it as you will. If you change it however, don’t say I wrote it! Feel free to add to it if you wish, It will be fun to see what comes of it.

It’s high time that we hear the women’s side of things.

Written by Ce

Enjoy

Annual Club Auction

Chapter three

Carol looked at the label on the videotape. “Ellie Bates, Personal and Confidential-For Office Personnel records only” before slipping the videotape into the VCR so that she could view her final edit for yet another time. The screen flickered and came to life, as did the grin on her face and the twinkle in her eye.

“Biff, is such a dear!” Carol said as the clip showed Biff entering Eve’s office for the first time. “He is so appreciative of the help he and Ellie has found. The clip showed clearly the desperation that Biff was experiencing and the difficulty he perceived in his marriage.

Clip after clip recorded the daily visits that he made to Eve’s office as they sort to clarify what it was that Biff was expecting in his marriage relationship and the progression of his changed perspective he had accomplished through hypnosis. Finally he had fully accepted the idea of bringing Ellie in for therapy and his journey to that decision was fully and completely documented.

The next clip showed both Biff and Ellie on their first visit together. The quiet, reassuring way that Eve put Ellie and Biff at ease and the clear documentation of both Biff and Ellie stating that they wished to proceed.

“Ellie,” Eve said, “Biff and I have been meeting for some time now and we both feel that both of you could benefit from therapy. Before we proceed, I want to explain how we all come to think of ourselves and how we develop our feelings toward things. Often these feelings are in direct conflict with who we want to be and what we want to think.

When we look into a mirror at our selves, we see an objective view of whom we are, how we look physically. Often we are surprised, some times for the good, sometimes for the not so good as how we look may not reflect how we think of our selves. We all need a subjective mirror, a mirror that will reflect our spirit. I am not using the word “spirit” in a religious context. Rather as a word to describe the senescence of whom we are, our psyche or personality.

We find that mirror in the reaction of people around us to ourselves. The higher the value we place on the person reflecting us, the more to “heart” we take their reaction.

A simple example that we can all relate to is if a group with whom we are friendly decides to play a little joke and everyone you meet conspires to tell you that you are not looking very well and asks if you are ill. More often than not, the compound comments will have an affect and you will indeed feel more poorly.

Our “heart”, in this case, is our subconscious, is taking it all in and has the ability to over ride our conscious. Our subconscious is laid bare for program when we are under stress more than would normally be the case.

The power of positive thinking is a simple but surprisingly effective way of countering negative influences that the subconscious subjects us to. Simply saying I can often enough will have a positive effect.

We can do better than that though. Through hypnosis, we can begin to reprogram our subconscious so that we can reconcile whom we want to be with whom our programming has made us.

I find that all too often, well-intentioned parents impose on us the “Sex is dirty-save it for the one you love” message. Unfortunately, more often than not, our subconscious hears only “Sex is dirty” and it does it’s best to prevent us from the natural and healthy pleasures of a wholesome and beneficial sex life.

I think that I know what Biff wishes for your relationship. I have to find out from you, what it is that you wish. Once we establish that, we can proceed with addressing those things that are preventing you from being the person you wish to be. Do you think that you are interested in perusing this further-through hypnosis?” Eve asks soberly.

“Biff and I have been talking a lot, about exactly what it is that we both want, about therapy, Yes, I do want to go forward.” Ellie’s confirmed decidedly. The tape continued to show the way Eve hypnotized Ellie, but before doing anything else, Eve put Biff under as well.

A progression of short clips showed the suggestions that were given to Ellie, Ellie’s description of what had occurred when she returned to the office, and the next suggestion that she was given.

It was rewarding to see Biff and Ellie in the office, so delighted with the progress that they had made and so appreciative of the freedom that they had achieved. The next segment of the video showed what was to have been their last session. Eve was pleased with the accomplishments that they had made and she told them so. Eve was concluding the meeting when a thought that she had been weighing for sometime finally found consciences to the conflicting factors of the proposal that she considered offering.

“The two of you have been extraordinary.” Eve said with pride. “I don’t want you to feel pressured in any way to accept what I am about to offer, but I would like you to consider it. Hypnosis is only one part of sexuality counseling and therapy that we offer here. We also have a very respected and professional group of sex therapists, surrogates, if you will. It is the opinion of my colleagues and myself, that the two of you are wonderfully suited for the profession.

Our group is a small group of about thirty highly trained individuals. They represent a wide range of people in terms of age, race, and orientation. Some are married, others are not. Done of the members of our group are full time, they have careers in a broad variety of fields. They all do share in a similar attitude of light heartedness, good, fun loving non-judgmental perspectives toward people and their deep desire to help others find a more fulfilling life.

Many of our group has come to us in exactly the same way the two of you have. Would the two of you consider joining our group?” Eve asked, closely observing their reaction.

“Wow!” Biff said, “That came right out to the blue.”

“Ellie was blushing, but her eye’s were sparkling and there was a smile on her face. She looked over to Biff and it was obvious that both of them were intrigued with the idea. The possibility of being able to help others was of great appeal in their appreciative frame of mind.

“I think that we would like to hear more about it. Obviously there would be more than just being willing to have sex with other people.” Biff said, echoing Ellie’s thoughts. “Of course.” Eve said, pleased with their reaction to her idea.

“To be honest, the group sees me as kind of a recruiter, I guess. I keep my eye out for clients who I think might be right for our group. There aren’t many, a very few in fact, that have the personalities, and attractiveness, I admit, to be good and successful in this.

If you consciously, intellectually, accept the idea and truly wish to join us, you would have to overcome all of your prejudices and inhibitions toward sexuality. The two of you have done a wonderful job overcoming these things in your own relationship. You have become compatible and complimentary to each other in your relationship.

To join our group, you would also have to overcome inhibitions which might lie beyond being a hindrance to your own preferences.” Eve explained. “I’m not sure I follow completely.” Ellie said as she listened with intense interest.

“We are all different, we all share different fantasies, different orientations and preferences. In order to be successful in helping others, you must go beyond non-judgmental, beyond being free of prejudice in its many ugly manifestations. You would have to be willing to, not only train to understand and be open to the desires of others, you would have to be open yourselves, to the experience of a wide variety of behavior and expressions that we consider healthy. Of course, our definition of healthy is the mutually agreed to behavior between adults which is never dangerous, always responsible, and never degrading to ones mental or physical sense of self. Such behaviors may lie well beyond the boundaries of moral conduct held by some.” Eve continued. “Over coming modesty, having sex in a group setting, even same sex, you would have to be comfortable with all of these things.” Eve added.

She wanted to lay everything out before they accepted.

“I know that I have, and I am pretty sure Ellie has..well, limitations that would cause us some difficulty. I mean, in actually doing some of the things that I imagine you are describing.” Biff said. Ellie nodded in agreement.

“Yes, I know that that is the case. Eve said. “The questions are; “Would you like to help others who are experiencing the same kinds of difficulties that the two of you have overcome?”

“Yes, I believe that we would.” Biff answered for the both of them after they looked at each other for confirmation.

“Good,” Eve said in response. “Are there any prejudices as to race, orientation, preferences or sexual expressions that you intellectually choose to hold on to?” Eve added. “We can add these things to your profile and make sure that the clients you work with do not require those things that you could not provide.”

This question took some time to consider as both Biff and Ellie searched their minds, pulling from their imaginations the most decadent images that resided there.

“You know, Biff finally said. I do have prejudices, As I think about them though, I mean..intellectually..has you have said. I’m a little ashamed of myself for having them. There are things that would be difficulty for me to...well...do. To see Ellie do, I guess. But I’m not proud of them. I would be a better person, I think, if I didn’t have them. Would that be a part of the training, overcoming these things? Biff asked. Looking for reaffirmation of what Eve had said just minutes before.

“Yes, with your permission, I would continue hypnosis and we would work out those prejudices together. You would also have to develop a confidence in yourselves so that, with in the confines of strict confidentiality within our group, you could express these behaviors.” Eve said, looking first intently into Biff’s eyes and then turning to Ellie.

“What are your thoughts Ellie?”

Ellie was blushing; her imagination had served her well. “I agree with Biff, I am not comfortable with some of my..judgemental..attitudes toward certain life styles and behavior. I would be a better person without them. The idea of helping others free themselves from the traps that our prejudices place us in is very appealing to me. I would not to go forward with this unless Biff did, but I would like to..if he would.” Ellie confided, looking over to Biff and taking his hand. “I agree, if you think that we would be good at this, if we can be helpful to others, grow to be better individuals ourselves, we would like to try. How do we proceed?”

“Wonderful!” Eve exclaimed. We are a fun loving group, you have to be, and you have to have a sense of fun and play. We would continue on with our therapy pretty much as we have been. We will push the limits of your inhibitions until they no longer exist.

That is, inhibitions within the definition of behavior that I have already outlined. You will not remember this conversation until you have completed this aspect of your training. I have found that being willing to do something outside your usual range of acceptance for the sake of doing a job or service is quite different than doing something that you yourself are comfortable with. Your disapproval is transparent under the former and it renders you a hindrance rather than help despite your attempts to mask your prejudice.

For that reason, you will not remember for now, your decision to join our group, or even what our group is all about. We will go about lifting those things, which may become an obstacle to your becoming successful as a surrogate. I promise you, we will have some fun along the way, and, well..We have a party and a little playful initiation into our group at the end. Once you have been accepted into the group, the academic aspects of your training will begin. Are you agreeable?” Eve asked, overjoyed with the possibilities.

“Yes, we are.” Biff said as he and Ellie nodded in the affirmative simultaneously.

“Great! We will begin with our next session.” Eve declared.

Without any warning, Eve spoke the trigger words that sent Ellie into a deep hypnotic state. Biff had only a split second to recognize what had happened before he followed Ellie in response to hearing his trigger word.

Biff and Ellie left the office, feeling very good about them and looking forward to their next appointment. Neither of them remembering the conversation that they had just had, nor the adventure they had agreed to.

The night that Biff and Ellie had Eve and her husband over was the next scene on the videotape to follow. Ellie doing a strip tease and having sex with a man other than her husband was followed by Biff and Ellie going to the party where Ellie overcame her reluctants to have sex in a group. At the same time, Biff was overcoming his reluctants toward Ellie doing these things.

A progression of clips showed Ellie overcoming her reluctants toward same sex relationships. Beginning with Ellie being brought to appreciation of feminine beauty, the process progressed to seeing that beauty as erotic, to becoming aroused while watching women enjoying each other, to masturbating while fantasizing about her being with another woman until, finally, Ellie’s first bi-sexual experience with Eve. Finally came the big night, the initiation of Ellie at the annual club auction.

“And this is the beginning of the our forth annual club auction. And the initiation of Biff and Ellie” Carol heard her voice say as she had talked somewhat randomly to the recorder as she panned the parking lot of the little nightclub tucked away in the woods, obscure to anyone not familiar with it. The club had been a speakeasy in the ‘20’s and had struggled along ever since. Now, for the few people in the know, it was available to be rented out for “special” functions.

“And here are the “goods” to be auctioned off” Carol’s voice said with a dirty little chuckle clearly heard. Lights were trained on the parade and cameras flashed, illuminating white flesh against the black night.

Like celebrities making their way to the awards, women were being paraded between lines of people watching with amusement.

“Our first to arrive is Judy. Judy is wearing this evening....well nothing, except a pair of cuffs attached to a delicate necklace and a devious little remotely controlled vibrator over her clit. This will be the third time Judy has been auctioned off. How are you feeling about tonight’s events?” Carol asked, as she panned Judy’s body from head to toe, stopping for a close-up of the little bit of plastic covering her clit before zooming back out. Before Judy could answer, her husband laughed and used the little remote to turn the vibrator on full speed. Judy’s and the crowd’s reaction was instantaneous as Judy began to dance around, helpless to prevent the maddening buzz over her clit.

“Thank you Todd.” Carol said to Judy’s husband. “You all have fun now.”

“Now, this is the one I’ve been waiting for!” Carol’s voice declared as she focused on Ellie as she made her way toward the door.

“This is Ellie’s first auction and we are all looking forward to welcoming Ellie and her husband into our group. Including Ellie, I’m told. Ellie is wearing a pair of...well custom designer panties dangling front and back from the waistband. On top she is wearing a delightful little scrap of a T shirt that is not quite long enough to cover her nipples and a beautiful gold chain connecting her nipple rings.”

The tape continued to show women dressed in harem outfits, bikinis and nothing but bondage gear. In all, four men would be included and to a man, were dressed in black leather bondage gear that presented all that they had to offer right up front. The scene changed from out side by the front door to inside as Carol’s camera panned the small dance floor and empty stage. Then the camera caught about two dozen people milling around, talking and laughing. The camera stopped at Eve talking and laughing with Biff. The camera zoomed in on Eve, panning her black leather outfit that exposed nearly as much as it covered. Biff was laughing, but nervously. Eve’s laugh was just plain dirty.

“And this is Eve.” Carol’s voice said over the chitchat of the room. " Eve is our recruiter, I call her the spider lady. She snares new members in her “Web” site, invites them to her parlor, and has them all tightly wrapped for our amusement in no time.” Carol’s giggle was nearly as dirty as Eve’s laugh.

The screen faded and reopened showing the four guys coming up for auction first. Their hands were bound behind their backs and their cocks were semi hard from the embarrassment they were experiencing. Their dominant partners stood behind them, ready to expound on the men’s assess and prowess. The camera panned over to Eve who was going to be the auctioneer.

Eve walked over to the men and playfully flipped their cocks and felt their weight. “Impressive, but I don’t think they tell the whole story. Do You?” Eve said to her audience. “No” was the resounding reply.

“I think that they need a little encouragement to show us what they’ve really got. I’ll be right back.” Eve said as she turned to go behind the stage. In a moment latter, she was leading Ellie by the chain strung between her nipples. “I just know that Ellie is going to help us out.” Eve said just before she whispered in Ellie’s ear. Carol’s camera panned Ellie’s long slender legs, her high firm breasts and the slightly dazed expression on her fair, girl next-door face. Ellie’s deep blue eyes were a little closed and her long blond hair was dipping to cover them slightly. Suddenly Ellie’s eyes opened wide and she gasped as her face became flushed with embarrassment. “I want to suck their cocks!” came out her mouth spontaneously, causing the crowd to roar.

“My, My, what must that girl be thinking!” Carol’s voice said as the tape-recorded Carol’s thoughts.

Carol’s camera followed Ellie as she sank to her knees in front of the three men, obviously intent on sucking their cocks. Carol caught close ups of Ellie as she began to service the first. Her tongue was making long, slow, deliberate swipes around and under the man’s cock. Her eyes were wide open and twinkling with delight as she looked up at him. Ellie was smiling and giggling as she watched the man’s reaction to what she was doing to him. Carol’s camera zoomed in on the man’s pained expression of ecstasy as he strained to maintain control. Then an extreme close up filled the screen as the tip of Ellie’s tongue could be seen sliding in and out between her bottom lip and the bottom of the man’s cock.

Still holding on to the first man, Ellie switched her attention to the second man. The camera recorded the gasp of the crowd as they watched the man’s wife pull Ellie’s head forward and the full length of the man’s cock disappear down Ellie’s throat. Ellie’s eyes opened wide in surprise the first time, but by the third decent down her throat, Ellie had the rhythm and all of the men in the crowd watched transfixed on Ellie’s swallowing throat as they imagined what the sensation must be like.

With a cock in both hands, Ellie seemed desperate to get the third into her mouth. The man’s wife was playing with Ellie as she began slapping Ellie in the face with her husband’s hard cock. Unable to let go of the other two cocks, Ellie followed the cock from one side of her face to the other in a frantic attempt to grasp it between her lips. The crowd loved it.

Carol’s camera left Ellie finally servicing the three men and zoomed in on Judy, playfully sucking Eve’s husband Donald.

Eve began the bidding, with her husband the first to come up on the block. Eve seemed to be devilishly delighted as she quickly slammed the gavel down so that she was sure no other bids would spoil the sale of her husband to Rick and Phil. The look of absolute panic on Donald’s face when he realized that he had been sold to the service of two guys more than confirmed that he was in for a humiliating night. One by one, the other three slipped from Ellie’s grasp and were sold. Two went to one woman who was kidded about her greed and the last went to a woman known for her instable appetite. “I’ve been saving myself for tonight.” The woman said as she held up a bottle all knowing contained Viagra. A knowing laugh to rise and fill the room.

Again the scene faded and opened again with Eve standing on one side of Ellie and Biff standing on the other.

“This is what I’ve been waiting for.” Carol’s voice said as it panned in on Ellie. Eve started the bidding and when there was the least bit of a lull, Biff snipped off her T-shirt and displayed Ellie’s breasts. Small pale pink nipples on milk white breasts that were a little on the small side, but perfectly shaped. Then the ridiculous shredded panties were cut off exposing plump lips cleanly shaved. Everything about her from her poutty lips to her shapely calf’s seemed to cry innocents, which were in stark contrast to the lusty behavior she was displaying. The bidding was nearly as hot as Ellie.

Finally Ellie was placed on a special chair brought in for the purpose of displaying the occupant as completely as possible.

The camera recorded Ellie being placed on the chair and positioned so that she was reclining, her head up so that she could see the crowd, her arms secured over her head so as to show off her breasts and her ankles and thighs secured so that her knees were held high and apart, displaying her open pussy in all of its glistening glory. At this point, Ellie had begun to beg for relief of the lust that had built up within her. Biff offered her only more frustration as he took the tip of his finger and softly slid back the hood barely covering the pink bud of her clit, again and again.

It was at that point that Judy, with the undeniable encouragement of a vibrator gone wild, sunk to her knees. Judy leaned forward and began to lick Ellie’s pussy as Eve increased the pace of the bidding.

The bidding had reached a fever pitch, as was Ellie. Ellie was straining against her bonds and her thighs were opening and closing against the inch or so her bonds would allow her. Her moans and pleas had become more frantic.

Eve leaned down and whispered something in Judy’s ear, and then something in Ellie’s ear. Judy leaned back so that the camera could zoom in to show swollen and open inner lips of Ellie’s pussy. Then the decent of Judy’s finger as it disappeared between Ellie’s cheeks. When the invading finger slowly retreated, it twisted as each knuckle was clung to, only to descend once again. Ellie howled loud, uncontrollable moans as her lips grasped at thin air, pausing for a moment, and then resuming yet a second time.

Carol’s camera was a little unsteady as it recorded it all. “And I would say that Ellie is definitely out of the closet!” Carol’s voice was heard saying.

“A thousand dollars!” came Bill’s voice as he made the winning bid.

“Oh dear” Carol chuckled, “We are going to have to be at the service of a lot of needy clients to pay for this weekend! But somehow I know it’s going to be worth it.”

“Coming once.....coming twice.....Sold to the persistent couple in the corner.

The scene changed once again, this time to show Biff’s face.

The two-hour tape was nearly ended by the time it showed Biff and Ellie back in Eve’s office. Their full memories restored, they had a good laugh at the events that they had both endured and enjoyed. Ellie had developed a delightfully dirty little laugh, which accompanied her newly acquired appreciation for sexual hi jinks. Several class room hours of study would follow, but on the completion of her study, Ellie would be with out doubt, one of the best sexual surrogates that the group would have.

Snow filled the screen as the tape ended. Carol pressed the eject button. Putting the tape in a plastic case, she snapped it shut.

“Now all I have to do is finish editing Biff’s tape and I will be all caught up. " Carol said, “But not today.”

Carol picked up a second tape and a little smile crossed her face as she thought of what it contained. Watching the first tape had set in motion feelings within her that she couldn’t deny.

“Damn, I’m nearly 30 and I can’t keep my hands out of my panties!” She said with a giggle as she slipped the tape into the VCR. A close second to a weekend in bed with her husband was sharing another women with him.

The screen came to life showing Ellie with the slightly dazed expression of hearing her husband whisper her trigger word. They had all just returned from the auction, Ellie was as naked as she was when she left.

“You haven’t had sex for weeks. Your body and your mind is aching for sex” came whispered words hardly audible on the television as Carol took a seat. One of her knees rested high up on the arm of the overstuffed chair she was in, the other was outstretched slightly. The target of her fingers, the tiny white triangle of her thong was contrast by her tan thighs and dark blue skirt. For a few minutes, perhaps seconds, the silk would provide a silky smooth barrier to the hard bud beneath it, then it would be lifted and pushed aside as an impediment that could not be abided.

Carol watched the images that she recorded, watched as Ellie filled with lust and seductively slid down her husbands legs to lower his pants. Her husband looked up at the lens and winked before removing his shirt. Ellie was already at work honing the tool that would, in a few minutes, raise havoc with her senses.

The camera shook only slightly as Carol appeared from behind it to take her husbands place. Ellie switched her attention and had Carol’s skirt and thong around her ankles in seconds as her husband zoomed in on her breasts as Carol pulled her blouse over her head.

Carol’s fingers were busy at work as she continued to watch. All three of them were naked to the camera now. Unmanned, and wide angled, the camera recorded in detail Ellie’s delightful delirium as she lay between the two so intent on driving her out of her mind. Ellie’s arms were trapped beneath Carol’s on the one side and her husbands on the other. Ellie’s legs were pulled wide apart and held apart by Carol’s and her husband’s legs and she was at the complete diabolical and delicious erotic torture of their hands and the suggestions that they whispered.

Ellie twisted, moaned, begged, cursed and whimpered on the screen and Carol was beyond caring that she was in the middle of the den in the middle of the day, her cloths a disarray and her position giving away completely what she was totally immersed in doing. Slick fingers were at work on nipples and a clit.

Carol loved what she knew was coming, Ellie on top of her, breasts pressing hard against her stomach and hips. Feeling Ellie’s tongue lashing in total abandonment, looking up to see her husband’s shaft plunge into the tender pink folds just within reach of her tongue just above her. She loved how clits dipped to ride the rail of his shaft as it drove deep and hard into their willing and grateful victims, and how the same little bud was served up to her tongue as his shaft withdrew. What she liked best though was when she had that sweet blossom to herself when her husband chose a virgin cavern higher.

Carol giggled as she heard again Ellie’s protests turn into moans of passions newly experienced to intense for her to continue her attention on Carol. First Ellie’s thighs trembled and then her whole body shook uncontrollably as Carol held Ellie down around her waist, simply swiping her mouth from side to side over Ellie’s clit, her nose buried and it was worth the struggle to breath. Carol knew that in seconds, Ellie would be wild with urgency to ravish her clit in the same way.

“Ohh, damn! There is never a good sex surrogate around when you need one. Carol moaned.