The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ANOTHER AFFAIR OF THE NECKLACE

By Colleen Whyte

“This is going to be so cool!” Gemma giggled as she searched through the rack of clothes in the old junk store, “There’s some really tarty stuff in here.”

Paula scowled at her best friend, something that went unnoticed because the other girl had her back to her, then Paula composed herself. “Don’t get too silly on me, there is a point to this charade.”

“Yeah, sure,” Gemma didn’t lose any of her exuberance, and then whooped in delight as she pulled out a dark grey gymslip and held it up against herself to check its size.

“Perfect!” Paula exclaimed as she looked at what her friend was holding, “You can be the cheeky schoolgirl and I can be the tart. I’ll teach him to tell me to dress sexier.”

‘Him’ was Paula’s boyfriend Dean. They had been going steady for six months before she made the mistake of going clothes shopping with him.

She had thought her timing was right, at two months they had petted, at four months they started having sex on a semi-regular basis, at six months their relationship should have allowed for sharing in intimate purchases and on to living together at eight months. But judging by his words and actions during that shopping trip he needed to do some growing up.

He had sat there like a lump when she had tried on shoes and had been no help at all. Then they had gone on to pick out some jeans and she had tried to make it easy for him by narrowing her choice down to two styles. He had been absolutely hopeless, claiming he couldn’t see any difference between them. So in exasperation she had asked him what he would like her to wear.

And he had said, “That’s quite nice.” as he pointed at some tart stumbling past in her ridiculously high heels, one hand having to hold down the hem of her skirt against the wind.

How dare he! Paula fumed at the memory. Paula knew she looked good in tight jeans. On its own she would have passed it off as typical male immaturity, but then he had compounded his sins. They had been at Dean’s mates’ place, watching football or something equally banal, at least the guys had. Paula couldn’t have cared less. When she had hinted that she was bored, Dean had had the audacity to suggest she help out Trish in the kitchen.

Shocked, hurt and not wanting to make a scene, Paula had gone to the kitchen but Trish was poor company, the girl was the type to give bimbos a bad name. Blond with too much make-up and not enough clothes, Trish seemed perfectly content making snacks for the guys, and she compounded Paula’s ire by being more than ready to flirt with all of them. Worst of all, she had caught Dean responding. There and then she decided to teach him a lesson and this, with the aid of her best friend Gemma, was to be it.

The girls were still making silly comments as they took their purchases up to the counter and paid for them. The middle aged woman who owned the store didn’t even bat an eye as she priced the odd selection of clothing.

Paula and Gemma then went straight to a large two story house in the suburbs that technically belonged to Paula’s parents who were overseas. Still excited they took their bundles up to Paula’s bedroom and began to prepare for that night. Dean had been invited over for dinner, but Paula intended to give him the shock of his life, coming on to him like a total slut to knock some sense in to him.

“You know,” Gemma commented as she stripped off, “Its been ages since we played dress up. I’d forgotten how much fun it was.”

Paula snorted, “We were only ten, everything seems exciting when you’re a kid. Don’t forget we’re doing this to prove a point to my sleazy boyfriend, not to let you relive your childhood.”

Gemma lapsed into silence as she set about dressing. Besides the second hand store they had raided their mothers’ drawers and even some of Paula’s grandmother’s stuff they had found in the attic. Doing up the catch on her black lace push up bra, Gemma swung it round and popped her firm tits into the cups before running the shoulder straps up. Black bikini panties followed and then a pair of black stockings with elastic tops that left an inch or two of exposed flesh between her crotch and thigh. A starched white blouse was next, just tight enough that it stretched slightly over her bust and let the dark material of her bra show through. A short striped tie that she had to get Paula to do up for her and then a pair of old black mary-janes that she had found in the shop. Pulling on the gymslip she was glad that it didn’t smell musty.

Going over to the mirror Gemma did her hair up in two ponytails and did a coy little swish in front of the mirror. She looked really good, she decided, like a not-so-innocent school girl in her prim and proper little gymslip. It was slightly too small for her but that just made it cling tighter and ride up on the hem so that you caught the occasional glimpse of her stocking tops. Strangely she felt herself getting quite turned on.

Paula, meanwhile, was struggling with her choice of clothes. The fishnet tights hadn’t been a problem, nor were the red silk panties with their black lace trim. But she just couldn’t seem to connect the clips on the petticoats.

“Gemma,” she finally conceded, “Can you help me with this?”

Gemma broke out of her little day dream and found herself skipping over to her friend. Regaining her composure she took in the situation and got Paula to stand still as she reached around and held the lacy ruffles in place. “You’re going to have to hold in your stomach, dear,” she said, “If I’m going to do up these catches.”

Paula grunted and did her best, even so it was a bit of a tight squeeze and the waistband took several inches off her middle once it was done up. Trying to hide her smile of appreciation as she glanced at the mirror, Paula thanked her friend and set about wiggling into the black satin dress. Zipped up it showed off her legs to perfection and as she stepped in to the four inch heel pumps she felt she had the look pretty right.

The next step was makeup and both girls went to work on Paula’s face, tons of base to give her a really pale complexion, scarlet lipstick, heavy black mascaraed lashes, pencilled in eyebrows and vivid blue shading on her eyelids. Her nails were done in vivid pink, and heavy dangling earrings were clipped in before the piece-de-resistance, a raven black wig.

Standing in front of the mirror, hands on hips, Paula admired their work and said, “Right, I’ll teach him to lust after tramps like this. He’s going to go down hard when I explain the facts to him.”

“Just one more thing,” Gemma said as she picked up a stray item from the bed, “You forgot this.”

Paula took the strip of satiny cloth from her friend, “I don’t remember getting this. What is it?”

“Maybe its a choker or something,” Gemma suggested. Paula shrugged and put it up to her neck. Bringing the ends around to behind her head she felt something click into place and looking into the mirror once again she saw that it was indeed a wide choker. Then her eyes glazed over ..

“Paula, are you okay,” came a worried voice from behind her.

Turning slowly Paula saw the attractive young school girl standing there, hands clasped ever so shyly in front of her. Well, she had the cure for shyness. Swaying forward in a mesmerising walk Paula took the girls hands and held them down and away from her body. Thus exposed she kissed the girl, slowly at first but with growing passion as she felt the excitement grow not only in herself but in her target. Pulling the girl closer she began to grind her crotch against the girl, feeling the excited shudders run through the her body. Slowly Paula lowered the girl onto the bed and went to work on her, teasing her with her hands, her mouth, her body. Bringing the girl so close to climax but not quite. With the girl in desperate need of release, Paula whispered in the girl’s ear, “You’re very pretty. How would you like to work for me?”

“Oh, yes please, Miss!” Gemma gasped, and was rewarded by the most intense orgasm of her life.

* * *

Dean arrived to find the house in almost total darkness. Letting himself in he went towards the only source of light he could see, the dimmed lights in the lounge. There he found the room to be empty, but for a glass of wine on the small table beside the couch. Wondering if Paula had planned an uncharacteristically romantic evening he sat down. At least, he hoped, she had forgiven him for that incident at Luke’s place.

A figure moved out of the shadows towards him, taking small timid steps, her hands clasped behind her back as Gemma approached in her neat school uniform. Dean didn’t recognise her until she was right beside him and even then he couldn’t think of anything to say. Instead he could only stare.

“Hello, mister,” Gemma said in a quiet little voice, “Can I sit with you? I don’t like being alone.”

“Uh, sure,” Dean managed to blurt out. As sexy as she looked, he figured she was just playing around. Until she plomped herself down on his lap, her arms immediately going around his neck as she snuggled up to him.

“Oh,” she giggled as she shifted her bum around, causing her skirt to ride up, “I’m sitting on something, something really hard.”

Dean swallowed, he could feel his cock grow even harder under her, almost as if it had a mind of his own. He was trying to think of some excuse when Gemma grabbed his hand and slipped it in the front of her gymslip over her breasts. “See, it’s just like my nipples.” she whispered conspiratorially, “That means you’re enjoying it as much as I am.”

He didn’t know how to get out of this, pushing her off his lap was too violent yet he felt he had to do something, especially as he knew she was really turning him on. Any moment now and he was going to loss control and kiss her.

A gentle cough from the darkness broke the scene. Hopping to her feet Gemma said, “Your lover is here. I hope you don’t mind but Mistress said I could watch?”

Any reply Dean might have had died as Paula entered the small circle of light, her hips swaying, the sheen of her short dress, her extreme makeup making her look intimidating yet incredibly sexual at the same time. With a walk that most hookers would kill for, she sauntered up to him and pulled him to his feet. With her heels she was taller than him and he was overwhelmed by her perfume as she ran her hands roughly through his hair and crushed her lips against his.

He couldn’t hold back now, his hands were all over her, delighting in the silky feel of her tight dress, the sticky grip of the skirt over her bum, the flash of thigh below her hem. In one fluid motion she had his shirt off and was kissing and licking his nipples even as she undid his trousers. Within moments Dean found himself naked, lying on the floor with Paula perched over him. He gasped in delight as she plunged downwards, burying his cock into her hot, warm cunt in one fluid motion.

* * *

Paula awoke the next day feeling pleasantly tired but alert. She was surprised to find that she was naked as she pulled back the covers and tried to remember what had happened the night before. Feeling something shift in the bed beside her she looked over and saw Gemma sleeping there. They must have gone out and got really drunk last night, Paula decided, then gone back to her place and crashed. Strange that she didn’t have a hangover.

Sliding out of bed she stepped over the pile of clothing on the floor, more evidence she thought of how drunk they must have been when they rolled in, and went to the bathroom for a quick shower.

Gemma woke up a little later, and took a while to take in her surroundings. Then she remembered the night before and whistled quietly in surprise. She was pretty laid back and always willing to try something new, but she wasn’t sure what surprised her the most, that her staid friend Paula had given her the best fucking of her life, or that she had enjoyed it so much.

Deciding she really didn’t care, Gemma got up and hearing Paula was in the shower, she wrapped a sheet around herself and went downstairs to the other bathroom for her shower. As she soaped herself up she thought back to the night before, of Paula fucking her boyfriend Dean into a frenzy, of inviting her to join in the fun. Well, actually, Paula had ordered her to sit on Dean’s face while she licked and sucked his cock back to life. And when Dean had flaked out, Paula had dragged her by the wrist up to her bedroom and made love to her like a lust-crazed lesbian.

Just thinking about it was enough for Gemma to finger herself in the shower before she got out and dried off. Having no clothes nearby she wrapped the sheet around herself again and headed back to Paula’s room. Finding Paula’s outfit on the floor she toyed with the idea of trying it on and then slapped herself mentally. Paula was probably already regretting her actions last night and didn’t need her nose rubbed in it.

So instead she bundled up their costumes and was about to dump them in the hamper when the choker caught her eye. She worked her hand around so that she could hold on to it as the rest of the clothes went into the hamper and admired the silky piece of jewellery as she took it over to Paula’s bedside table and left it there. Then retrieving her own clothes from where Paula had so carefully hung them, Gemma got dressed and headed downstairs for coffee.

Paula, still damp from her shower and dressed in her more normal jeans and blouse arrived soon after in response to the smell of coffee. Gemma was initially a bit nervous but it quickly became apparent that Paula wasn’t going to say anything about last night and Gemma was happy to leave it that way to avoid any embarrassment.

They made small talk for a bit, had a light breakfast then Gemma left for home still slightly excited from the activities of last night but a bit perturbed by how far Paula seemed to have distanced herself from it. Gemma hoped that it wouldn’t affect their friendship but only time was going to tell.

Paula, meanwhile, tidied the kitchen and did the dishes as was her wont, until the place was as immaculate as ever. She just wished she could keep Dean in such good order but she supposed she had to make a few allowances for him being a guy. Which gave her pause—hadn’t she intended to do something about Dean’s bad habits? She frowned as she always did when she tried to remember something, then relaxed. It would come to her.

It wasn’t until late afternoon when her phone rang that she began to remember. Answering it in the bedroom, she gave a functional “Paula here.” She recognised Dean’s voice immediately.

“Hi Doll, how’re ya feeling?”

‘Doll!’ Paula stiffened, which went completely unheeded by Dean as he couldn’t see her. He continued to prattle on as Paula seethed with her thoughts. How dare he call her ‘Doll’! He hadn’t done that in ages, it was an annoying habit she had broken him off early in the relationship. Other bits of yesterday’s plan began to filter back into her brain, the shopping for trashy clothes with Gemma, the faking being a tart, the hard come-down. Only they hadn’t pulled it off.

Geez! Paula mouthed to herself as Dean’s voice was little more than background noise to her. That was it, she and Gemma had had some wine to get ready and had obviously overdone it. Dean had probably come around with the two of them tipsy and thought they were hilarious.

“So I was wondering if I should come around tonight.”

“Wha?” Paula responded, suddenly aware that Dean had stopped talking and had asked a question.

“Should I come over tonight? I mean, after .. do you have anything special planned?”

Paula picked up the hopeful note in his voice and sucked in a deep breath to hold her temper. He had probably loved seeing her in a silly mood, she really wished she could remember what she had done. It galled her to think that he had caught her with her guard down, but she couldn’t remember much past getting dressed up with Gemma.

“Well?”

“Sure, honey.” Paula replied in the sweetest voice she could manage in the circumstances. “Come round tonight at eight and I’ll have a something ready for you.”

“Great! See you then.”

Paula hung up and seethed a bit more. Oh she was going to have something ready for him, something painful. In fact she was wondering if she shouldn’t break up with him in the hope of finding someone more mature. No, she wouldn’t do that. He had his good points, she just couldn’t remember all of them at the moment.

Then Paula spotted the choker sitting on the bedside table and went over to it. Strangely she couldn’t think where it had come from, had it belonged to her Grandmother or had it come from the junk store? It didn’t matter, she decided, it was hers now and without another thought she put it on. The fading of her thoughts should have warned Paula that perhaps it wasn’t her that owned the choker but rather the other way around.

A much more casual Paula examined herself in the mirror and didn’t like what she saw. Too bland. Too boyish. Too boring. Stripping naked with complete disregard for the clothes she was wearing, Paula searched for something better to wear, becoming more destructive as she found only drawers of boring underwear and socks, a closet of blouses and a rack of trousers and jeans. None of it would do, and in disgust she kicked the clothes she had strewn all over the room into the closet and jammed the door shut. Then she spotted the laundry hamper.

* * *

Gemma let herself into Paula’s flat with the spare key and looked around, half expecting to find the place a mess, a reflection of the previous nights events. Instead it was as pristine as ever and Gemma half wished she could keep her own place as tidy, except for the amount of effort it would require.

Thinking that Paula would be at her aerobics class, Gemma didn’t bother to call out her presence as she went to the bedroom and looked for the watch she had misplaced while dressing up. It was as she was looking under the bed that she heard a strange sing-song voice coming from another room. Going to investigate she found Paula sitting on the floor of the spare room dressed in the school girl uniform that Gemma had been wearing the previous day.

Hearing someone enter, Paula looked up and said in a sweet little voice, “Hello Miss, are you my teacher?”

Gemma was startled, had the previous nights experience blown her friends mind, or was she just putting on a show? She didn’t get time to think about it as Paula leapt energetically to her feet and skipped over to her, hands carefully holding down the hem of her short gymslip. Standing in front of Gemma, with a feigned bashful poise she said, “You’re very pretty Miss. Will I be as pretty as you when I grow up?”

Deciding that she should play along, whichever the case was, Gemma replied, “Of course you will. You’re already so pretty. Are you feeling hungry? I am. We can go have some lunch.”

“Yes Miss,” Paula chirped, and taking Gemma’s hand almost dragged her in to the kitchen. There she sat down with such force that her hem flew up to reveal her panties and she was slow to pull it down again, making sure Gemma got a good look. Still bewildered, Gemma made some sandwiches and ate in silence as Paula happily chattered about dolls and boys and all sorts of other girlish things. Finishing up, Paula dragged Gemma to the piano in the living room and made her pretend to teach her how to play, sitting askew on the stool so that her skirt rode up again. She would play a series of notes, then deliberately get one wrong, making Gemma lean over and show her the right keys. Every time she did, Paula rubbed up against her, and despite her confusion Gemma could feel herself getting aroused by the charade.

Before long Paula was sitting on Gemma’s lap, letting Gemma’s hand slide up her leg and work its way into the leg hole of her panties.

“Ooh Miss, you’ve found my middle-C!” Paula squealed as she felt a finger penetrate her moist slit. Gemma tickled the little clit and was rewarded by a look of absolute bliss on her friend’s face. The naughty little school girl was creaming herself and that just encouraged Gemma to push more fingers in.

Paula was taking all the pleasure now, the thrusting of Gemma’s fingers and her own hands inside her heavy tunic, pinching her own hard nipples. Gemma couldn’t tell if she was having a string of orgasms or just a continuing one. Paula didn’t care, she was just lost in the ecstasy.

Her last coherent thought was, today a slutty little school girl, tonight a whorish maid—because Dean deserved a treat too.

* * *

Dean arrived some time after eight thirty. He had intended to be at Paula’s dead on eight, he really had, but the usual little things chewed up his time until he was late again. He hoped Paula wouldn’t be mad, or more realistically he hoped she wouldn’t be so mad that they couldn’t fuck.

His first thought when Paula answered the door clad in her old dressing gown was that she was so pissed he was late that she had gone to bed and was going to send him away. But the way her face lit up when she saw it was him made him rethink that. Had he been more alert, and less of a bloke, he would have realised that it was more than her smile that made her look so stunningly beautiful, it was also due to a level of make-up she would never normally consider.

“Oh Dean, darling—I’m still not ready, silly me.” And she giggled.

Dean wondered momentarily if she had been drinking, although he couldn’t smell anything, at least nothing like alcohol. There were a number of other scents that raised some interesting questions. But Dean wasn’t a deep thinker, Paula was in a good mood and a bit loose and that seemed good.

“Make yourself comfortable on the couch, Dean honey,” Paula practically gushed, “While I finish getting ready.” With that she gave him a gentle peck on the cheek and hurried away. Dean noticed the high heels she was wearing, and the glimpse of leg he got from under her dressing gown looked like she was wearing black tights. All good, he thought, as he drifted into the lounge and thumped down into the middle of the couch.

Several minutes passed, seeming all the longer as he had nothing to entertain him, and Dean began to wonder what was taking Paula so long. He was also thinking about the football.

“Paula honey,” he called out, “Could I watch the first bit of the game?”

“Of course darling,” Paula replied from the doorway.

Dean glanced in her direction, then did a double take that almost threw him off the couch. Framed by the door was the sexiest little french-maid that he could imagine. Black satin clung to Paula’s curves, high-lighted by white lace cuffs, tiara and petticoats. Her shapely legs were clad in sheer black stockings, the dark band of where they joined her suspenders visible. Perched on the high heels he had seen earlier she wiggled into the room and bent over to turn on the television manually, keeping her knees straight so that her fluffed out skirt rode up to reveal her naked ass.

She gave a little bum wiggle as she selected the channel, then quickly moved away so that she wouldn’t block Dean’s view of the kick-off. It wasn’t really an issue, Dean’s eyes were glued to her and his mouth was wide open.

“I’ll fetch you a beer, darling,” Paula offered, and feeling naughty, she couldn’t resist doing a little curtsey before trotting off to the kitchen.

Dean was still staring when Paula returned with a can. Even this was out of character, if she let him drink beer at her place it was always in a glass. Now, she perched on the arm of the couch, giving him a splendid view of her stocking clad leg and handed him the can unadorned but opened.

“Thanks doll,” Dean murmured in disbelief, then froze—waiting for the angry outburst for calling her ‘doll’. Instead Paula giggled.

“You watch the game, dear,” she said, getting up and heading back towards the kitchen. “I’ll rustle up some snacks for you. Oh, and why don’t you invite some of your hunky friends over to watch the game with you. I know you’d like that, and I’ve got heaps of food.”

Two thoughts raced through Dean’s mind; having Paula all to himself for the evening, or showing off to his mates. It was no contest and he was reaching for his phone even as he smelt the burgers being grilled in the kitchen.

* * *

Dean came in the door with the crate of beer and a big smile on his face. The game was on tonight and Paula had not only suggested he have his mates around to watch, but that she would be especially nice to them. Damn but Paula had let her hair down. And Damn, but wasn’t he The Man—the looks his mates had given him, when they managed to tear their eyes away from his hot little french-maid girlfriend, had said it all.

It was just a pity she hadn’t got enough beer in. Typical woman. Oh well, he could forgive her that he figured. But not too quickly, she had promised to make it up to him after all and he intended to make the most out of her repentance.

Absorbed in such thoughts, he didn’t hear the voices from the lounge until he was almost at the door. It sounded like the lads were having a good time, cheering on the game. With a huge grin he pushed open the door with his foot ..

And almost dropped the beer along with his jaw. Ted, Luke and Graeme were naked, at least from the waist down, and in a circle around Paula. His girlfriend, her hair a matted mess, her whorish makeup smeared and her black uniform coming away in tatters, had her hands and mouth wrapped around Luke’s cock while Graeme took her from behind and Ted pumped his own cock cajoling the other guys that it was his turn.

Any thoughts that Dean had that the guys had forced themselves on Paula were shattered when she pulled her mouth off Luke’s cock just long enough to say : “Mmm, c’mon—shift over Graeme and he can shove his big, fat fucking cock into my asshole. I like all my fucking holes filled.”

Dean staggered back in horror and almost an automaton put the beer on the floor as he tried to make sense of what he was seeing. He was wondering if he should slip away, pretend this hadn’t happened when Paula spotted him.

“Oh, my little Deanie’s home. Come and join in lover,” Paula smiled devilishly at him, “I bet my whorish cunt is big enough to take two cocks at once.”

That taunt set the three men around her off and cum sprayed over her face and body as Paula squealed in delight and set about smearing it all over herself, so happy to be a slut and a fuck toy for all of Dean’s friends.

Paula had taught Dean a lesson about relationships after all.