The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Another Fine Mess”

By The Tamale Knight

“C’mon, amigo, let’s beat it!” exclaimed a masked man. The alarm bells on the bank rang loudly enough to wake the dead. Antonio Martinez was still shoveling money into the bag. His brother, Juan, already had a full bag, and was standing near the entrance, gun drawn, ready for El Paso’s recently-accquired vigilante to show up at any time.

“Ready!” Antonio called.

“About fucking time, ese.” Juan replied. They left the bank together, pointing their uzi sub-machine guns at any shadow, any movement. They hijacked a car driven by a sweet-looking señorita, and decided they would take her when this was over. After all, any thief who dared do business in El Paso needed something to alleviate the stress after the job, because one never knew when SHE might show up.

The car disappeared, as did the señorita, leaving two confused robbers in a half-squat position in the middle of the road. Frightening, ferile female laughter filled their ears, and the two hombres started shooting at everything, no matter what it looked like. The two bags of money levitated back into the bank.

“You do realize I could make you shoot each other down.” the voice said. Juan turned to find the vigilante, known as La Angela de Mercia, standing there. He pointed his gun, and then she was gone, and in her place stood Antonio, who was also pointing his gun at him. “See? I told you.”

“Oh, man!” Antonio said. “Let’s get out of here!”

“Easier said than done, amigos.” the vigilante said. “Yoo-hoo, ese! Over here!”

Antonio whirled to find La Angela de Mercia standing in the street. With a quick glance to make sure she wasn’t pulling the illusion-over-the-brother trick, he shot at her, only to have the bullets whiz harmlessly down the road.

“Over here!” she called. Both of the brothers fired on her new position above the bank, then above the water tower, then in front of an abandoned building. Eventually, they ran out of bullets. Two barrels floated into the air, flipped upside-down, and fell onto the criminals. With just a little telekinetic squeezing, they were trapped. La Angela de Mercia allowed herself to become visible, and she hovered above the bound felons until the police arrived. As she was speaking to the chief, she felt something on her neck like a mosquito bite, and swatted at it, but it was long gone when her hand arrived.

* * *

Maria Martina Gonzales pulled the hot costume off her body. She should probably make a new, cooler one, but she didn’t want to be one of those superheroes who ran around in tight, revealing clothes. Ever since her psi talents had begun to assert themselves, she’d known she had a responsibility to use them for the greater good, but she also had a responsibility to strike a blow for the feminist movement, one of her many passions. She had operated covertly until now, when she realized that a run of “bad luck” among the criminals of El Paso would not act as a deterrent. She needed to scare them, so she had adopted the persona of “La Angela de Mercia,” but the costume she wore, a simple white robe with a halo on the chest, was thick and hot, especially in the summer. And it had been a pain keeping her activities secret from her mother. That, however, was no longer a factor now that she was nineteen and living in her own apartment. Now, however, she had to get to the elementary school. Her little sister, Juana, would be waiting for her to take her around town to collect cans to recycle to help pay for a new set of playground equipment.

* * *

After having dropped her sister back at the school, Maria tried unsuccessfully for the billionth time to duck praise and compliments. That wasn’t what she was in it for. Also, she didn’t want people making the connection between her and La Angela de Mercia. She drove back home, tired and ready for a good meal of...well, whatever she could find in the ‘fridge. Most likely, it would involve tortillas in some way. She didn’t know that, as she drove, millions of tiny machines were taking root in her brain. Sure, she got some hints, like when her right hand unexpectedly went rigid and stiff, so that she couldn’t move it, so she had to stop the car. Once it was stopped, she could have sworn she smelled oranges. A red spot appeared in front of her, then faded away. Her memory blinked out for a second, and for a second, she couldn’t remember who or where she was, but then it came back. She giggled without knowing why. Her lip twitched. She heard a buzzing noise like a bee in her ear, and tried to swat it away. She started mumbling incoherently to no one. She felt a flash of rage, then terror, then lust, and on from there, up and down her emotional rainbow. Suddenly her whole body went rigid, and when it relaxed again, she was no longer in control of herself, nor aware of what was going on. The things in her head had control of her body, and someone else had control over the things in her head. Her hand grabbed the gear shift, her feet worked the pedals, and she drove, not toward her apartment, but toward a wooden house twelve miles outside of town.

* * *

Juan de Cordova did not recognize the young woman making her way blank-faced to the house, nor had he expected to. After all, she had been out of costume when he had taken control, but a few tests of her psi capabilities, even when held in total, mindless thrall by nanites, convinced him that he had snagged the right person. His puppet stood, awaiting his instructions. His penis was rock-hard. After all, this girl was gorgeous, and she was HIS! He took a few minutes to appreciate her tempting, round ass, her firm, yet malleable boobs, her flawless skin, her sexy, long legs, her delicate fingers, and most of all, her complete helplessness to resist him. He tapped some buttons on the computer keyboard, and she began to disrobe, dropping shirt, bra, shoes, socks, pants and panties on the floor. He had her body go limp, and it fell to the floor like a rag doll. He picked up his new toy and set it on the couch. He parted the legs, opened his fly, then inserted his penis inside her. She did not respond. He fucked her until his balls hurt, but she did not respond. That wasn’t going to be much fun. After he had taken a quick shower, changed into a robe, and after his privates stopped hurting, he tapped some keys on the keyboard, deactivating certain groups of nanites. Now she could make noises and respond, but couldn’t struggle. He penetrated her vagina again, and she gasped in dismay. He repeated the performance from before, and this time was much more satisfied, and all because now she could moan and scream. She still could not use her psi talents without directly being ordered to by the computer, so he was safe.

“What have you done to me?” she asked.

“You are now my slave.” he replied. “You have been injected with nanites, which have taken root in your brain and made you helpless to resist.”

“Why?”

“Trophy. I, Juan de Cordova, have conquered the most powerful psychic on the planet!”

“You will NEVER conquer me!” she growled. “In case you didn’t know, nanites don’t last too long. They will eventually dissolve or be destroyed by my immune system. When that time comes, I will RIP OUT YOUR THROAT!!”

“I think not, my whore.” he replied. “My nanites are currently keeping you from moving and using your powers, but that’s not all they can do.” He tapped some buttons on the keyboard, then began to make his puppet walk to the bedroom. Using the computer screen to see through her eyes, he made her lie down and go limp again. He brought some leather straps and bound her to the bed, fucking her twice afterwards. Then he went back downstairs. Maria didn’t know what he was going to do, until she began to feel it in the back of her mind and working its way forward. He was using the nanites to reconfigure her mind! Soon she would no longer be the person she once was. Her last words as herself were “Here’s another fine mess I’ve gotten myself into.”

* * *

Maria, opened her eyes. Leather straps bound her hands and feet to the cornerposts of the bed. There was a pillow under her backside, presenting her Treasure to the man she knew as Master. Her Master opened the door, and she almost came from the pleasure of seeing him.

“Cum now, my pet.” he commanded. She obeyed. “Good. Your new programming will still be intact when the nanites dissolve. Not so bitchy now, are you?” Maria knew nothing of nanites or being bitchy. She only knew what she would need to know to serve her Master, and that was enough. He moved to the side of the bed and then bent down to lick her tits. She moaned in pleasure.

“My whore likes this?” he asked.

“Yes, Master.” Maria replied. He laughed as he resumed his licking. Her moaning became more pronounced as his licking drove her closer and closer to climax. He climbed up on the bed and straddled her. Joy flowed through her veins as his balls slid down her stomach and over her cunt. It seemed as though he was about to take posession of that hot, dripping wet treasure, but suddenly he hopped off the bed and ran downstairs. He returned a few minutes later with a mug full of ice and a bottle of water. He took a cube from his mug and inserted it into her hot pussy with a smile on his face. Shocked at the sudden chill in that very hot area, Maria gasped as her vaginal muscles clenched on the hot thing and pulled it deep within her. Her teeth chattered as the chill spread through her.

“Cum when the ice melts, my fuckslave.” Master commanded. She shivered as she felt the cube get smaller and smaller, and then when she couldn’t feel it anymore, she orgasmed, shooting slightly diluted juices all over the pillow. Master straddled her again, moving south with his balls, then he leaned forward and sucked her tits. On a whim, he scooted forward and had his slave suck his cock. She obeyed. After having swallowed a huge load of cum, she continued sucking on his softening penis until it got hard again, at which time he pulled it out and again migrated toward her Treasure. This time, he did take posession of it, filling her hot, well-lubricated vagina with his hot, throbbing man-part.

“Bien...” he moaned as her pussy clenched up, causing him even greater pleasure. He pushed himself in all the way up to the hilt, then pulled out until only his head was inside her, using her breasts like handles, he kept up, slowly building speed. Maria orgasmed from the pain Master’s hands caused her, and again and again and again as he took his pleasure in her. The bonds tugged against her wrists as her body tried to squirm. She orgasmed again when she felt his sperm flowing into her, invading her womb. In her intense pleasure, she screamed out “MASTER!!” at the top of her lungs. In the afterglow, Master began kissing her bound body, working his way up from cunt to neck.

“Bonita...” he moaned happily. “You are so gorgeous! I love you!”

“I love you too, Master.” Maria replied. Her tits were sore, but she didn’t care. She had pleased her owner, and that was all that mattered.

“Tomorrow, my sweet, we will work on guaging how strong your powers are. If they are strong enough, perhaps I will have you enslave more women to me.”

“Yes, Master.” Maria replied.

El Fin.