The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ANOTHER HYPNO STORY IN THE GYM

Author: SDVMIA

“I get SO tired of these stories!”

Mark was nearby, but Stan wasn’t really talking to anyone. He’d just finished reading another hypnosis story online and he was getting annoyed. “I am so sick of these guys having some magical power given to them by the ancients, or some miracle hypno-ray gun. How about someone just taking someone into hypnosis without all the bullshit?”

Mark had finished the dishes and walked in halfway through the tirade. “Why don’t you write a story yourself then?” Mark had grown used to Stan’s occasional complaints about this and that. It was a minor price to pay for having such a wonderful husband. After 6 years, they easily handled the flow and ebb of emotions about other things. The one true emotion was the deep love they had for each other.

Stan was 34, three years older than Mark, but most people thought Mark was older – not because of his looks (he was 6′2, blond, blue-eyed, about 200 muscled pounds and a cock that could stop traffic even with his briefs on) but because he seemed more thoughtful and restrained. Stan was actually just as intelligent as Mark, but he wore his emotions closer to the surface. Mark liked that; in fact it was one of the things that most attracted him to Stan to begin with. Stan was so free and happy when they were out having fun, and in bed…well, let’s just say that the soundproofing material on the bedroom wall in their condo was a REALLY good idea.

“Me – Write a story? Hmmm, maybe I should, I could write better than these guys. Heck, half of the stories have misspelled words and all sorts of errors. Of course, writing an actual STORY, that may take a bit.”

“Maybe I can stimulate your mental processes a bit” smiled Mark as he came up behind the seated Stan. “What are you planning…” began Stan, just as Mark reached over and began rubbing Stan’s temples with his fingers. Stan’s mouth continued to move, but the words disappeared as he floated above himself. “Relax now, my love,” said Mark, as he continued rubbing Stan’s face. He could already see the effect. Stan was deeply relaxed, slumping down in the chair, yet his cock was pointing straight up. Stan was such a good subject from the first day they met. Mark had even taught Stan how to hypnotize others, but taking Stan into trance was still one of the most sensual things Mark could think of. Bringing such deep, wonderful relaxation and arousal to his partner gave him extreme pleasure.

“Time to lay down now, Love”. Stan stood up, eyes barely open, he took off the shirt he’d been wearing (although he was otherwise naked already) and walked over to the bed. He turned, facing Mark, just waiting for the moment. Mark gently pulled both of Stan’s nipples and he smiled and moaned in total ecstasy. Mark played with Stan’s big nipples for a couple of minutes (he was a chest man and Stan had such a nice big chest and huge nipples). Mark watched that gorgeous man who was his as he shivered with pleasure. Stan was an inch shorter than Mark, not as muscled overall but his chest was bigger. Mark continued playing with Stan’s right nipple, but his other hand ran through Stan’s long brown hair. Somehow Mark got almost as much pleasure from doing that as Stan got from feeling it done to him. Mark had long ago given Stan a suggestion to feel his touch twice as good as any other, and when he was in trance to feel it four times as erotic and sensual. Judging from Stan’s throbbing 8-inch rod touching against Mark’s stomach, the suggestions were still very strongly in place.

After a couple of minutes more, Mark reached up and tapped Stan on the forehead very gently. Stan immediately fell limp onto the bed, totally relaxed and open to his lover’s suggestions. Well, maybe not TOTALLY limp – his dick was still hard and slightly wet from pre-cum. Mark was just as hard but dry since he never had precum. Mark would often joke to Stan “Why should I waste any of it until it’s time to shoot a load? I don’t want you to miss a drop!”

Over the years, Stan and Mark had hypnotized each other (once Mark had shown Stan how to do it). They both enjoyed being relaxed, but they found that it was most arousing to both of them when Stan was the subject and Mark the ‘tist. They had explored each other’s fantasies and allowed each other to try things they might not have done without that little extra openness that hypnosis allowed and the deep intimacy that they shared. Mark had decided to go back to one of Stan’s favorite fantasies, one they had talked about and “acted out” (hypnotically, that is) many times.

“You and I are at the gym now, my love” began Mark as Stan began smiling. He knew what was coming, but his subconscious immediately blocked the memory. It was more fun to enjoy it in the moment, to live it again for the first time. “We’re working out hard now and talking about some of the guys around the gym. They are so hot, aren’t they?” “Yeah”, said a totally tranced Stan, “just look at that guy on the bike. WOW, is he hot.”

They continued “talking” about the guys around the gym, Mark looking at his lover’s face. As far as Stan was concerned, he was there, seeing it all, even though he was laying on the bed with his eyes closed. He didn’t know anything except what Mark told him. “You finish your workout, I’ll be back in a minute” said Mark. Stan continued lifting his weights, watching Mark go around to the other people in the gym. Only after Mark had talked to about five guys did Stan notice something odd. Mark would go up to someone and whisper a few words or tap their head and they stopped moving. Even the guy at the juice bar was frozen in place. Mark then disappeared for a couple of minutes. Just as Stan finished his workout, Mark came back to him and waited for his response.

“Something odd is going on, isn’t it,” asked Stan. Stan was sometimes a master of the obvious. “It’s your birthday today, so I’ve decided to give you a nice gift. You see all these guys in here? You get three presents – three guys to be your sex slaves. So, shall we go unwrap your gifts?”

Stan smiled brightly and hugged Mark. “I can’t believe how good you are to me sometimes!” They proceeded to go around the room. There were nine guys exercising plus the juice bar guy. All were frozen in various states of exercise. Stan stared then blurted out “How did you do this?” “Easy enough”, said Mark…waiting a couple of beats, then continuing, “Since I have hypnotized each of them at one time or another. Just went around and used my trigger to drop them.” “BUT what if someone comes in now?” asked Stan. “Not a problem, I went to the Manager and tranced him and told him to close the gym until I let him know its okay to reopen. If anyone asks, they had to do an inspection.”

Stan could see Mark smiling deeply. They walked around the room. As they came to a guy, Mark would ask Stan about him. Stan noticed different attributes in each one – a nice stomach, a tight ass, a cute face. Mark would have each one do a striptease for Mark except the muscle hunk on the bench press – Mark let Stan undress him and play with his dick for a couple of minutes. It was the only dick Stan had ever seen that was bigger than Mark’s. Stan selected the bench press stud (what a surprise!), the redhead with the big chest and the bicycle guy. Mark instructed them all to go to the communal shower and wait. After they left, Stan grabbed Mark and kissed him as deeply as he could. “You are such a wonderful husband,” he said between kisses.

“Time for some FUN” said Mark, as he grabbed Stan by the dick and led him back to the shower. The three studs were waiting, naked, hard and unmoving. Without any commands to follow, they had walked into the shower and stopped. “Boys, this is your Master” said Mark as he pointed to Stan. “You will serve him in any way he asks. Now tell us about yourselves – age, name, sexual preference, what you like.”

Mark pointed at the Bench Press Stud. “26, Brian, gay, fucking, kissing” he said dutifully. Next was the Redhead. “22, Dean, straight, fucking”. “You like fucking women, Dean?” asked Mark. “Of course, Sir” he replied like a marine talking to his sergeant. “Have you even had sex with a man in any way, Boy?” “NO, SIR.” Mark smiled. “And Stan is now your Master. You will do anything he tells you, even suck his dick and let him fuck you, won’t you Boy”. “YES, SIR.” “Isn’t it nice when they are so obedient, Stanley?” Stan smiled so brightly back at Mark he could have lit up a dark room. Mark pointed to the last one. “19, Joey, Bi, getting fucked and licking a guy all over.” “OK Boys, serve your Master” said Mark. They immediately circled Stan on their knees waiting his orders. Stan looked over at Mark and saw his smile, knowing that everything was ok. Stan began telling his “boys” what to do…

Stan stretched his right arm, feeling the sleep fading from his eyes. He felt that wonderful sensation, the one that pleased him more than anything. He finally got his eyes open and saw his husband lying against him. Stan’s left arm was under his love’s neck, and Mark was cuddled up against his lover’s body. There was no better way to wake up than with his love in his arms. He reached over and began softly, quietly kissing his husband on the forehead. After a minute or so, Mark began to stir. He moved his head up and they kissed deeply, hugging and touching each other. Stan noticed the sticky feeling on Mark’s stomach. Obviously, Mark had cum a while ago. Stan checked his stomach and found the same feeling. Stan didn’t remember cumming, he started thinking and the last thing he remembered was talking to Mark about those stupid online hypnosis stories.

“Okay, what did you do to me THIS time”, asked Stan in a tone of mock-exasperation. In fact, he loved when Mark had him “forget” a hypnotic experience, since he knew Mark would always give him back the memory later, so he could relive it again, enjoy it all over again. “ME – do something to you? I wouldn’t do that” said Mark in mock-naïve tones. “Actually, I gave you something you wanted, and maybe something you can use.”

“What do you mean”, asked Stan. “Remember our conversation last night?” “I can barely remember anything” replied Stan with a happy grin on his face. “I mean about the hypnosis stories online” asked Mark. “Well”, he continued, “I gave you something you can write about. A story that is fantasy but yet could actually happen. Not a ray gun, not magic powers from a bolt of lightning, just plain old hypnosis. And all you need to do is think about MY HUGE COCK.”

Stan shuddered a bit, then smiled even brighter than before. “Wow, you really know how to get to me, Husband! That was great. And the sex afterwards with you, I don’t know how it can get better every time, but it does.” Stan grabbed Mark and started kissing him, holding him tight, and within a minute they were at it again. Stan’s dick was rubbing hard against Mark’s cock, and they were both so aroused they just couldn’t stop from having another session.

Fifteen minutes later, and Mark was sweating and fucking Stan so hard, Stan moaning and groaning almost as loud as Mark. They were both alternately kissing, playing with their lover’s nipples, so many things they loved. As Mark got close, he looked down at Stan. “So, you gonna write that story?” “I think so, now that you reminded me of all the details. But I think I can wait a while. FUCK ME harder, DAMMIT!!!” Mark pounded with all his might, his own dick so aroused (as was the rest of him). Stan had already shot a load and was jerking on his hard cock to milk another one. (One of Mark’s better post-hypnotic suggestions, Stan thought – so much more fun to be able to cum two or three times in a session. Mark really knew how to give great suggestion.)

Another 30 minutes, and they were lying on the bed, in each other’s arms, just recently awoken yet surprisingly spent. “You ready to write your story now”, asked Mark. “Yup, I think I’ve got it all worked out” said Stan as he kissed Mark on the forehead. “So, Stan, what exactly did you have all the guys do once I told you to imagine they were your slaves? All I saw was you writhing and moaning” said Mark.

Stan smiled mischievously at his one and only. “Guess you’ll have to read the next chapter to find out.”