The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Answer my Friend is...

I was in the middle of doing some research on the Internet. As an author I use the Internet for most of my research. Browsing a website, I opened a profile. Within minutes I had been contacted. This guy was a stunner. He could have been a model. He was 29 and hailed from Barcelona in Spain. Darn I thought, why cant I ever find someone just around the corner, I know this was only research but it could have been useful to find a local guy.

Manuel and I exchanged email addresses and spoke on Instant Messengers. One night we exchanged phone numbers. I heard is sweet voice for the first time and fell in love with him; as he did with me. During the middle of exchanges one night, a message appeared on my screen with two words displayed. I froze and stared at the screen. I thought this person had gone from my past. He was back. He had come back to haunt me. He knew I could not resist those two words he had used to trigger me into trance all those years ago. They had appeared back in my life, which caught me totally by surprise. I was now focused on them. Talking with the ghost of my past. As quickly as he left, he returned.

The last time I had seen Neil was in the United States of America about eighteen months ago. He had been swallowed up by a computer screen. It was weird the way he disappeared almost like some sort of science fiction movie—then guess this strange world of ours can be categorised as such.

I was transfixed to his chat window...

I couldn’t move just reading his words flash across the screen. He instructed me to give him my phone number. I did without hesitancy. Then he instructed me to turn my cam on. Again I did this without hesitating. I was frozen like a statue just reading his words. Next the phone rang. He instructed me to answer it. As I did so a cold shiver ran down the spine of my back when I heard his voice. This voice from my past, which I thought, had been eradicated by my Master. But was yet back to haunt me. Would he ever finally leave my life? My Master had told me that I was in charge of whom could hypnotise me. But although I did not want Neil to trance me I could not resist his words. They were strong and powerful.

The Olympic Games were just about to open. I knew Neil had a thing for Jocks and the Athlete type of guy. I was still in trance, as he talked to me deepening the trance with every word he spoke. I had never ever been so deep. Not for anyone. He knew I loved a deep trance. He was taking me deeper than I had ever been and had cause to. He knew of my Master’s existence. He also knew that he was a potential medal winner in the forthcoming games. His speciality was the 100 yards sprint. My master had won silver medal at the previous World Championships early that year.

Neil wanted him. He wanted me too. He had me within his grips. He knew my Master would be in Greece by now and that soon would be going there for a short vacation to see him and spend some time with him.

The ghost from my past was now working on my subconscious mind. Interrogating it for any commands that had been placed within since he last spoke to it. There was nothing. Or nothing he could find. My Master was clever. He didn’t use triggers as such. He spoke in such a manner you knew he cared for you. Loved you to an extent and protected your mind with the words he used. He had created part of my subconscious mind and we had named it after him. This part was in total charge of my hypnotic world. Nobody. No one. Nothing could over rule this part of my mind. Only my Master and me knew of its existence.

Neil couldn’t understand that no new commands had been placed within me. He was starting to get a little frustrated by now. You know the type if he can’t get his own way he takes the ball home so to speak. Neil was like this. He was an only child and his parents spoilt him. Anything he wanted they bought for him. Even at the age he is now. Who knows had he hypnotised them!

Anyway I was now so deep under his control I wasn’t aware of my surroundings. It scares me now when I look back and think how easily he took me that night. He asked me if I was going to Greece. I said yes. He asked me for the dates. I told him.. He asked me for the hotel I would be staying him. Without hesitation I replenished him with that information. Now armed with this vital information he awoke me from trance. We must have been talking for about an hour. He told me I would not remember speaking to him. But he would be in touch again soon.

I had known Manuel for a few hours now. We were getting along nicely. Almost two days since we first met and I was getting feelings of compassion towards him. Each time I thought about him my heart missed a beat. My stomach felt physically sick. I had never felt this way before about a guy. Something was different. Was I in love? How could I feel love for someone I had never met and more importantly only exchanged a few emails and spoken a few times on the phone. Something strange and wonderful was developing. I liked the way was feeling. Manuel also explained he was feeling the same towards me.

I explained I was going to Athens to see a friend of mine who was competing in the Olympic Games. I didn’t want to scare Manuel away and tell him of the relationship I had with my Master. I had done this in the past with guys and they got freaked out. Manuel was going to be my friend. My partner I thought right now. His response when I told him of my intended visit to Athens I could not believe it. Oh My God he said never! I am going to see my friend too. What hotel are you staying in and when are you going.

You will never believe it. But we were travelling on exactly the same dates and had reservations at exactly the same hotel. What a small world. We were both like children on Christmas morning excited with the news we had just shared. The morning of the flight out couldn’t come quickly enough. Manuel was due to arrive in Athens about 30 minutes before me. We arranged to meet in the airport lounge and travel to the hotel together.

The morning of the flight arrived. I was nervous as hell. My phone rang. I answered. Those two words were spoken. I wont use them incase they are used for you to drop into trance dear reader. I drifted into a deep relaxing trance. Quickly and efficiently. It was him again, Neil. He instructed me to meet him at the hotel bar at 10pm that evening. He awoke me and said his goodbyes.

I must call Manuel and wish him a good flight. Hearing his sweet voice brought back the butterflies to my stomach. We said our farewells and said how excited we were for seeing each other for the first time. The plane arrived safely at the airport. After checking through Passport Control, I could see my love. A vision of loveliness like I had never seen before. I had seen images of him but never expected anything like the scene that greeted me. He ran towards me. We embraced each other and kissed like there was no tomorrow. In between the kisses we were laughing like school children.

We rushed for a taxi to take us to the hotel. We checked in. How many more coincidences would there be? We had been given rooms next door to each other. This was wonderful news. We could be together. We went up to our rooms and unpacked. I then went and knocked on his door. We sat down on the bed held hands and chatted for ages. Then something wonderful happened. He kissed me passionately. I rolled back onto the bed. He lay on top of me and started to undress me. As I undress him, I see a mark on his chest. A kinda brand. He undresses me and sees the same marking. We look puzzled at each other. But it doesn’t take away the happiness we are feeling right now. He kisses my chest. Moves don to my penis. Starts to stroke it. Making it erect. He places a condom over it. This feels so strange. I have never had a condom on before. Never had needed to, as I have always been bottom. My penis is so erect and so hard now. Manuel sits on top gently. We look at each other and smile. As we make love for the first time. He gently rides me. Completing the orgasm within him. We lay back on his bed. Hold hands. Quietly. Not a word is spoken. He is my man. I am his man.

I look at the time. I know I have to be somewhere. I make my apologies to Manuel but assure him I will be back soon. He dresses me. I leave his room and make my way to the hotel bar. I see this now familiar face at the bar with a drink waiting for me. I am cautious. He looks at me. His voice says those two words that are now becoming part of my vocabulary again. I look at him again frozen like a statue. He asks me if I have made any plans to contact my Master. I tell him today is the first day as yet no.

At this moment in time Manuel arrives at the bar. He sits with us. Neil speaks the same two words to him. He becomes frozen like a statue. We are both under Neil’s control. I had no idea about Manuel’s interest in the subject of hypnosis as he had no idea of mine. Neil talks to us gently so as not to arouse suspicion from the customers in the bar. He guides both of us to his room. Yes he has also made a reservation there—would you believe on the same landing as ours. He sits both of us on his bed. Starts talking softly but dominantly to us. Explaining why we are both sitting in his room and why we respond so well to those two words. He tells us we were meant to be his hypnoslaves at not our Masters!

My mind thinks for a minute. Did he say OUR Masters? What on earth was he talking about? My subconscious now awakens and takes over me. I awaken out of trance. Neil looks perplexed as I am now in a waking state. He doesn’t understand why. He looks at me. He instructs Manuel to leave us for a while to go to his room and come back in one hour. Manuel obeys Neil.

I am yet alone with Neil. I ask him did you say OUR Masters? He replied yes Manuel and you are fellow slaves of your Master. I am stunned. I don’t know what to say. He uses the two words. My subconscious fights them. No...No... Never no more you will use my mind. No. I don’t want this any more Neil you have to release me. I am in love with Manuel I don’t want him hurt.

Neil sees this as my Achilles heel my love for Manuel. Then you will do as your told. NO I tell you NO. He uses the words. No response from me. Again he tries them. Still NO response. My subconscious tries to talk to my Master. I open dialogue with my Master’s subconscious and explain what is happening. He sends a message to keep calm and play along with Neil until he arrives. He assures me everything will be okay.

Again Neil used the two words. This time I drift into trance. Not having the strength to fight any more. He talks to my subconscious mind. It refuses to respond to his questions. This is a time delaying tactic on behalf of my Master. About 30 minutes has passed since my subconscious mind talked to my Master. I can now feel his presence in the building. He is getting closer to me. I call him and guide him. A knock on the door. Neil instructs me to be quiet and answers the door. I recognise my Masters voice. He enters dressed as a waiter with trays of food.

He places the food down in an appropriate place. He begins to look fascinated at my presence. Neil doesn’t recognise him. But I recognise his voice and his scent even though I haven’t seen him for eighteen months. He looks at me and winks. A glint in his eye as if to say all will be well soon.

Then he talks to Neil. What’s wrong with that weird guy? He looks blank what’s wrong with him. Oh he’s just had one too many beers he will be fine soon! Assures Neil. Next another knock at the door and Manuel walks in like a zombie. My Master is anguished now to find two people in this state and concerned at what is occurring. He gets aggressive towards Neil. I know what you have done. Release my boys he says. I am now dumb struck. Did he say HIS BOYS?

Neil and my Master start to fight with words at first. My Master is a strong man both in mind and body. He beats Neil with the word battle. Then Neil starts using violence. My Master is a black belt in Karate also. My master grabs Neil round the neck. Applies a sleeper hold to him and places him unconscious. He picks Manuel up and asks me if I am okay to walk. He wakes me from Trance and I obediently follow him. He cuts the telephone wire and locks the door behind him as we leave Neil’s room. He then guides us out of the hotel to a place of safety.

He looks at me and apologises for not telling me about Manuel. When you sent me his picture I should have told you. I then asked him about the markings on Manuel’s chest. Yes he says it’s the same markings I gave you eighteen months ago. You are BOTH my boys. Manuel is deep. Master starts to work on him. Eventually he brings him out of trance. Manuel is as puzzled as I was. Again Master explains the situation to him. All three of us embrace each other. We are on family.

Master is due to race in the finals next day. He retires to his bedroom leaving Manuel and I alone. Manuel and I hold each other and caress. We are so deeply in love. Now we also have this shared affinity of our Master. Both Manuel and I slept like babies that night. What our Master was going through who knows. He had just rescued his boys and was due to run in the 100 yard Sprint Final next day. We all shared breakfast the next morning. Feeling different emotions. Our Master was nervous but pleased he had rescued his boys. Manuel and I were feeling strange. We were excited at our love for each other. And now we had found yet something else in common. The best Master a boy could wish for enslaved us. We all headed for the Stadium. It was huge. There must have been 100,000 people crammed inside. It was a hot sunny day. We took our seats in the grandstand, as our Master headed for his changing room. He prepared himself in his usual way. This time though he had his two boys in the stadium cheering for him. We saw him walk on the track. We were all nervous and excited. The starter called the competitors. He shot his starting pistol and off they ran. He was in front clear by about 3 feet. He was getting faster and moving away from the rest of the field. He won quite comfortably. We were all overjoyed. He looked up towards us. We saw him mouth three words. I LOVE YOU. These words were aimed towards us.

He stood on the podium. Wearing Gold. He had always worn gold in our hearts. But this time he wore gold as World Champion. He was our champion.

We all retreated to his quarters. What followed was special. Firstly he started talking to Manuel. The soft voice he uses when trancng. I knew what was happening and couldn’t wait for my turn. I could see Manuel drifting into a deep comfortable sleep. He had gone so easily and quickly. Then our Master turned to me. Now it’s your turn... But first I want to give you something. He placed his medal around my neck. I want you to have this. It’s the second I have won. I want to dedicate my victory to you and Manuel. I thanked him with tears in my eyes. He then continued his softly spoken dialogue. I didn’t want to resist. I just followed his words. They were so easy to follow and listen to. I drifted into a deep relaxing trance.

He then instructed me to lie down on his bed. As I did so, he undressed me. Next Manuel was lying on top of me. Master undressed Manuel. We kissed. We embraced each other. I felt my Master’s warm soft hand preparing my hole for some more excitement. He was spreading my cheeks gently. He filled my hole with lubrication. Then he invited Manuel to kneel in between my legs. As he did so I started to orgasm. But held the climax back. Manuel raised my legs over his shoulders. He covered his penis with a condom. Gently placed it within me. We made love. We were both hypnotised under our Masters control and making the most beautiful love anyone could ask for.

Our Master awaked us. He was happy. We were happy. Now boys. I have a question for both of you. How would you both like to come and serve me 24/7 live with me in the States. I have two tickets here for you to join me on my flight home tomorrow. The choice is yours. We looked at each other. What could we say? There was only one answer. The answer my friends was...