The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ante Up

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. My thanks to my friend Mesmer Eyes who gave me the idea. Enjoy.

The tension in the small room could be cut with a knife. Each of the five men at the table stared at one another, trying to keep any emotion from coming onto their faces, trying to hide what they held in their hands. Each had a small set of cards, held close to keep any of the others there from seeing their hands. The pot in the middle of the table was quite large, chips mixed with bills as the stakes grew. The men each wanted this bad and hated to lose what they already had.

There was a pause for a long moment as the men tried to gauge their hands and get past each other’s defenses. Each attempted to keep any nervousness or joy from their faces, not wanting to give anything away. In a game where bluffing was a necessity, none of the men wanted to be the one to back down. “Okay, guys,” Eric said, running a hand through his sandy blond hair. “Last call of the night. Who’s in or out?”

“I’m out,” Charles said, the cards flopping out of his black hands, shaking his head. “I got nothing.”

“Two lousy pair of fives,” the red-haired Jerry said.

“This is getting too big for me,” the heavy-set Hank agreed, putting down his cards. “I’m cutting my losses.”

Eric nodded and glanced ahead at his friend. “So, what’s it going to be, Frank?” Although the two were good friends, when it came to poker, all bets were off. The two were both damn good players and hated to lose. Almost all of the games came down to just the two of them. Although both had similar handsome features and builds, Frank’s red hair set him off a bit from Eric and he took winning a bit more seriously. So Eric knew he was in for a fight when Frank put a wad of cash into the pot. “I’ll raise you twenty,” he said.

Eric bit his lip. His cash was low and he knew it. But he also knew he had a damn good hand here and was willing to bet it could beat Frank’s no matter what. So, he decided to risk it all. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small clear medallion attached to a chain and put it on top. Frank raised an eyebrow. “Are you kidding me? That piece of cheap shit is barely worth a single chip.”

“Trust me, buddy, it’s worth a lot more than you can imagine,” Eric said. “It’s enough to see you. In the extreme unlikehood you win, you’ll see why. Now, show me what you’ve got.”

Frank shrugged and smiled as he lay the cards down. “Full house, aces high,” he grinned. Snarling, Eric threw down his useless three pair and shook his head. The rest of the guys grinned ruefully as Frank began taking up the pot. “Sorry, boys, but the best man won tonight.”

“Well, seeing as how I’ve got enough for bus fare, I’m gone,” Jerry said, standing up. The others also began packing up and getting ready to leave as Eric stepped around towards the victor, who was counting up his winnings. “Hey, man, you’d better keep this,” Frank said, holding up the medallion. “It sure as hell ain’t worth anything to me.”

“Actually, it’s worth a lot more than that entire pot,” Eric said. “I should know. It’s Virginia.”

“What, it belongs to her?”

“Not exactly,” Eric said telling his friend all about it. By the time he was done, all Frank could do was stare at him in shock. “Are you shitting me?”

“Not at all,” Eric said. “It’s the truth, man, I swear it.”

“And you’d let me do this?” Frank said, showing even more astonishment.

“Hey, you won fair and square. It’s yours now, at least until I can win it back.”

“You can try,” Frank said, staring at the medallion. “But I don’t think I’m going to be letting this go anytime soon.”

It was almost midnight by the time Frank pulled up by the apartment building. It was quiet as he took the elevator up to the right floor and walked down the hallway, still not believing he was about to do this. He knocked on the door and waited. It took a moment for it to open and for Virginia’s surprised face to pop up in the doorway. “Frank, hey! What are you doing here?”

“Well, I got back from the poker game and wanted to drop something off Eric forgot,” Frank explained. He was struck again by Virginia, her long curly reddish hair framing a face that managed to be innocent beauty and killer sexiness at the same time. She was wearing a thin robe, evidently just getting ready for bed when Frank knocked. Ever since she and Eric had started going out, Frank had felt an attraction towards Virginia but had never really acted upon it. And never thought he’d have the opportunity to try.

“So, where is Eric?” Virginia asked.

“Well, he had to go home after the game so he asked me to drop this off,” Frank said, taking a breath. He swore to God, if this was all some joke, he was going to kick Eric’s ass. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the medallion and held it up. Virginia looked at the medallion and instantly, her eyes glazed over and her face went blank. She leaned against the doorway, her body relaxing as she stared at the medallion, her entire body now in a trance.

“Well, I’ll be damned,” Frank whispered. That entire crazy story Eric had told about hypnotizing his girlfriend was all true. He shook his head as he began to speak. “Virginia, can you hear me?”

“Yes, master,” she said, her soft and dull voice instantly hardening Frank’s cock. “Virginia, you’re calling me master?”

“Whoever holds the medallion is my master,” Virginia intoned in that same flat tone, her eyes staring at but not truly seeing the medallion. “I must obey all of his commands.”

“All right then, let me in, Virginia.” The hypnotized woman obeyed, stepping inside and letting Frank enter the apartment. He barely took notice of the decoration, instead turning around and facing her full ahead. “Virginia, remove your robe.”

“Yes, Master,” she intoned, untying the sash and letting it fall to the floor. Her body was incredibly beautiful, her small breasts highlighted by erect nipples, her shaven clit already glistening with wetness. “Lead me to your bedroom, Virginia.” Frank watched as Virginia led the way to her bedroom, watching her tight little ass wiggle as they entered her bedroom. In a flash, Frank had undressed and brought Virginia down to the bed. “Fuck me, slave,” he said in a tone that surprised him. “Fuck me hard.”

“Yes, master,” Virginia said, pulling Frank into a hard kiss, her passion igniting his as they let their tongues roam over each other’s lips as their bodies merged together. Virginia lay back on the bed, hooking her legs around Frank’s hips and bringing him in, allowing his hard cock to enter her passage. He began pumping, slow, rhythmic moves that drove his cock further and further into Virginia’s pussy. Virginia moaned as she felt him inside her, his rod working deeper inside her pussy with every push, her breasts pushing into his own chest as they continued to kiss, her nails raking down Frank’s back as she gave herself to him, her long conditioning making her unable to resist any commands he could give. Virginia’s moans grew louder and longer as Frank’s pumps began to push harder and faster, willing himself to cum inside her with everything he had. He finally did let loose, his wad blasting through Virginia’s body, shaking the bed as they came, causing her to scream in utter joy.

After a few moments, Frank disengaged himself from Virginia, his hard cock pointing up towards the ceiling as he fell back. “Lick me off, Virginia.”

“Yes, master,” Virginia said, moving onto Frank and taking his cock into her mouth. She slid it deep in her throat, showing that she had done this before as she began sucking Frank off, her smooth lips running up and down the shaft as the tongue licked teasingly at Frank’s penis. Frank grabbed her by the hair and pulled her in, making sure she sucked as much off of him as she possibly could, her lips taking in all the cum he’d previously spent as the tip of his penis hit the back of her mouth. After a few moments, he felt himself come again, shooting his wad down Virginia’s beautiful throat and rocking her body as he did.

As Virginia pulled her mouth away and then mounted Frank, he reflected on how much a deal of the cards had changed his life. This was one prize he didn’t intend to part with anytime soon, bets or no bets. Maybe he should even bring Virginia to the next game. It would give a whole new meaning to the term stud poker.