The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Antique – Part II

Synopsis: Alex starts to enjoy himself a lot more with his antique watch, and he starts to learn more about how it works.

The morning bell rang as everyone went to their morning classes. I headed to my English class and smirked as I saw Alyssa rush to the bathroom to clean herself up after our little bus ride fun. I entered the medium sized class room and was looking around for something to do. I sure wasn’t going to do any work with his new watch, and needed some ‘companionship’. I’d been extremely horny since this morning. What teenage boy wouldn’t with the power to control others? I sat at my desk and looked around. There were quite a few pretty cute girls in this class, not fully developed however as it was only grade 9. However, I was about to change that.

I felt the sensational tingle in my wrist again and said under my breath, “Every girl in this classroom will have their boobs grow two… no, make it three cub sizes and their boobs will be extremely sensitive…”

Before I was done, I already began to see the changes. A group of three girls to the left of me started to whisper furiously. I looked over and saw their boobs start to expand slowly, as they grew rounder and fuller under their shirts. I heard a snap, which must have been one of their bras breaking. There was no way it could hold their new melons. I saw their erect nipples poke into their shirts and I knew it felt good for them. I looked around the room and all the girls started to grow. Some to a large C cup, others to an E cup. I was in heaven!

“Whoa look at those tits!” Jim said, a jock, pointing at some of the girls. I frowned. “These are my girls,” I said, “All the boys in this room are flaming homosexuals and are disgusted by big tits, lesbians, and straight sex. You will all pay no attention to these fine ass bitches.” I said with a devious smirk as I saw the bulge in some of the pants of the young boys go down, which was replaced by a disgusted look on their face as they faced the front. “Perfect.” I thought.

I looked around the room at about 12 girls with huge chests and hard erect nipples. They tried to cover them up, but that just made them hornier when they touched them. I noticed some damp spots on a few girls’ jeans. “Do you all like your new tits?” I asked out loud. I received a few moans and smiles, and a lot of “Fuck yeahs”. I had a huge smile. “You girls are all now bi-sexual. You are extremely turned on by huge tits and my cock. You all belong to me know, don’t you?” I asked with a smile.

In unison, the girls replied “Yes.” I looked around, “Who is your master?” They all looked at me and said, “We love and obey Master Alex.” This was working better then I thought. I hadn’t even noticed I had a huge hard on. Most of the girls were feeling their own and each others boobs. It was time for me to get some action.

“You,” I said, pointing at a very pretty girl. He name was Amber. She was short, about 5″1, with long auburn hair, blue eyes and a huge rack, thanks to me. I was thinking they were at least DD’s, if not bigger. She always was hot. She smiled and walked over swinging her hips. I was sitting in my chair, my erection itching to get out of my pants and into hers. “Yes Master Alex?” she said. I smiled, I loved hearing that. “Take off my pants slave, but you mustn’t touch my cock yet,” she got on her knees and unbuttoned my pants, then unzipped my fly. She pulled down my pants to my ankles, and then tore my boxers down as well. Her eyes got big and her mouth opened. “Master its beautiful…please let me…” I held up and hand. “Not yet Amber.” I said with a smile.

“Stand up, turn around and undress,” I commanded. She slowly stood up, brushing her tits against my face. She cooed and I smiled. She turned around slowly and swung her ass in my face. It was nice but I was about to make it better. She took off her shirt and her bra, and then pulled down her hip hugger jeans revealing her pink thong. “That’s very nice Amber. Now loose it,” She took off her thong, not hesitating for a minute. Her naked ass inches from my face. “Bigger,” I thought. Her ass bubbled out in front of me, becoming rounder and firmer. I always watched the big asses in rap videos and couldn’t get enough of them. Amber had an ass like that now, it was perfect.

“SIT,” I commanded. She slowly lowered herself onto my massive dick, slowly engulfing it into her new ass. “Ohh…yes....oh my god…” she moaned, as she started to move up and down humping my large cock in her ass. Her large ass cheeks smacking against my pelvis made a loud sound that made the other girls in class get wet. They were now paired up in 2’s or 3’s, fingering each other, eating each other and making out while groping and caressing every part of their body. I reached around amber and held onto her bouncing tits and she moaned louder and louder, exploding in orgasm. She was fingering her clit and moving up and down faster and faster. “I need Master’s cum!” she screamed, and I wasn’t one to disappoint. I pulled my cock out and exploded all over Amber’s huge ass. Spurt after spurt it kept coming. It blew inside her stretched asshole and covered her whole backside. I smiled in ecstasy.

Amber could barely breathe, she was still moaning in pleasure. “Who wants to come and clean Amber’s ass?” I asked. Three girls rushed over quickly and start sucking and drinking the cum off of her tanned ass, and licked the cum off of her pussy as they all moaned.

“Alright class, sorry I’m late. I was caught…OH MY GOD!” screamed Mrs.Menzi, our teacher. I had wondered where she was. She entered the room, staring at the girl’s crazy orgy and the boys not even noticing. She opened her mouth to say something but then she stopped. She looked down and saw her tits start to grow. “What are…my breasts…holy shit!” she said. Mrs.Menzi had a fairly large rack already, but she was too affected by my orders. They grew to about a double E, I guessed, and they ripped her shirt, exposing her humongous new tits. She smiled at me and started to rub her tits. “Thank you for my new tits Master Alex” she said in a voice so sexy, made my hard on return. “Go lie down on your desk naked,” I ordered and she did. Every girl in this room was under my complete control.

The room reeked of sex; every girl in the room had at least 3 orgasms now and weren’t close to stopping. I walked over to the naked teacher lying on her back on her desk. She was pulling on her hard nipples and screaming, “…Needs Masters cock…” I smiled and rubbed up against her. I pushed my huge cock in her hot, wet cunt, which was already dripping with her own juices. I started to ram into her harder and harder and she moaned as she moved back and forth on her own desk. “Oh my god, you’re so huge,” she moaned in between breaths. “Better then your husband eh?” I questioned whiled grabbing her huge tits. “I have a husband?” she asked. I laughed. “I only need you master, and your huge cock.” She moaned to an orgasm, and another and another… then I felt a tingle in my dick. I looked down and my cock started to grow in her wet pussy. A bewildered look was on my face. Did I wish for a bigger cock? Oh well it felt great, I thought. I saw some blood on my cock and realized I must have ripped Mrs.Menzi’s pussy open. She moved my hands to her ass as I rammed faster and faster. Then I blew my load in her wet cunt as she screamed in pleasure – I’m sure the whole school heard it. I pulled out my soft cock and saw it was about 12 inches now, not even hard. I smiled, not even realizing I made my cock bigger.

I heard the bell ring, and looked at my watch. It said 2:00. “What?” I said, and then I remembered the watch didn’t tell time. When I bought it, it was stuck at 12:00. “Then why is it at 2 now? I wondered. I had bought it more then 2 hours ago. I shrugged my shoulders and put on my clothes, my dick hanging out of my boxers. I was about to leave with all the other boys, but realized the girls were still playing with themselves, most of them in a 69 position with a friend. “Umm…girls go to your next class; you will still be horny, but unable to cum without one of your friends here or me. They all put there clothes on and left, and I headed upstairs to go to my computer class.

* * *

I entered the room which was full of computers and kicked myself. This room had only boys in it, no girls! “Oh crap,” I said, taking my seat. Not paying attention to the class, I turned my attention to the watch. The hour hand still pointed at the 2 and the minute hand pointed to the 0. “Weird,” I thought. “Well, Alex, not paying attention hmm? Too interested in your dusty watch? I’ll think I’ll take it so you can concentrate on your work,” Mr. Williams said, reaching for my wrist. I glowered and pierced into his eyes. “Get back.” I said in a voice that didn’t even sound like my own. He did. “Go to your desk and think about how shitty your life is, and how you want to give me an A+,” Mr. Williams went to his desk, looking scared and confused. I sported a devilish smile and looked at my watch again. “Huh?” I said. The time was now 2:30 on my watch. The bell rang so I went to lunch.

The rest of the day was pretty normal. I didn’t do have anymore sex; I was paying too much attention to the watch. The time still displayed 2:30, even though it had been a few hours since computers class. I didn’t take the bus because walks cleared my mind. I was walking home when I saw an extremely hot woman across the street. She was about 20 years old, I presumed, and was a total babe. She had a pink top on the showed her tanned belly and tight jean shorts that only went a few inches from her waist. I walked over to her and smiled. “Can I help you?” she asked. Damn her voice was sexy. “Yes you can,” I responded, staring at her tits. They were already DD’s I guessed, and her tight pink shirt showed them off very nicely. Why mess with perfection, I thought? “You could suck my cock and love it so much you’ll orgasm every time my cock touches the back of your throat.” She smiled. Holy shit she was the hottest blonde I had ever seen. She dropped to her knees and pulled out my cock and started to blow me, right on the sidewalk. My cock grew to its full length in her mouth, which was about 16 inches I thought, I wasn’t sure as I didn’t measure it at school. She moaned loudly as my cock brushed the back of her throat. She smiled as her head moved up and down my shaft. He lips made a suction like feeling against my boner as her tongue flicked the sides of my huge shaft. She moaned and moaned with pleasure. I looked down to see her juices dripping down her leg, her short shorts not hiding anything. She was fondling her right breast with one hand and had the other hand around the base of my cock. She took the cock out of her mouth for a second, “Oh my god I love your cock so much, I could suck it all day,” I stuck it back in her mouth and she bobbed her head up and down faster and faster until I blew my load all over her face and in her mouth. She smiled and looked up at me, and licked her lips. I left her on her on her knees to finger herself and orgasm on the street until whatever she was waiting for came.

* * *

Walking home, I felt great after that amazing blowjob. I could think straight again. I returned my attention to the watch. “3:30!” I said, surprised. “It only changes…when I use…its powers?” I thought. It made sense. Whenever I used it, my wrist tingled and I felt it change sort of. “But why would it change time whenever I use it? What is it counting?” I still didn’t understand. I walked onto my front lawn and saw Tiffany and her boyfriend on the front lawn. She was crying and he was storming away to his car, and he drove away. I walked up to her, “What’s up sis?” I asked, not knowing why I cared. “I’M NOT TELLING YOU!” she screamed in between her sobs. “Tell me,” I said. She looked up, her eyes filled with tears. “Todd…is pissed at me…because I won’t…give him a blowjob…” she exploded into hysterical sobs. I laughed. I remember hearing Tiff and Katie talking about sex, and how Tiff couldn’t stand sucking dick. I smiled, time for revenge for all the years of being a bitch. “Tiffany, you love to suck cock. You live to suck cock. You are so addicted to cum in your mouth; you will do ANYTHING to get it. Whenever you see a dick, you will have to blow it and you will have an orgasm when you do. Now go inside.” I said with a devious smile. She stopped crying and went inside. I laughed and went to the garage, where I did my best thinking.

I looked at my watch, which now displayed 3:45. “What is up with this thing…?” I said. I thought my voice started to sound weird. It seemed deeper and kind of croaky. I looked in the mirror. “What the hell?” I said out aloud. I was taller, and I had traces of facial hair on my face. I figured I was at least 6′ tall now, and looked…older. Did I wish to be older? I didn’t think so… I went outside and tried not to think about it for awhile. I walked in the front door and there was my brother Andy with his pants around his ankles and Tiffany’s head moving up and down his cock. His eyes were closed with a huge smile on his face. I walked over to them and Tiff looked over at me. I smiled and pointed to my groin. She unzipped me and made me forget all about the watch…

TO BE CONCLUDED…