The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Any Routine Day

Cassie looked herself over in the mirror again after her shower. Master always wants us to look our best, even when it’s time to sleep. The thought penetrated her mind as it did from time to time. She had gotten used to saying “us” instead of “I” much more often now. She had been reminded that she was now part of a group rather than her own self. I am still Cassie, but WE serve Master together.

Cassie was about 5′4″. Petite but with a firmness that showed her commitment to staying healthy. A slight tan evenly spread across her body to complement her brown hair. Cassie turned this way and that to get a better look in the full length mirror, no cuts or missed spots on her legs from shaving. Looking up she checked out her breasts in the mirror. She could not remember the last time her nipples had not been hard. Master likes our nipples hard so that’s that.

Cassie left the communal vanity and head pst the showers. A few other girls were still enjoying the warm water cascade down their bodies. Though spacious enough to allow everyone in, the showers were not as far apart as one’s some would find in a locker room, and no walls or doors separating them from each other. Just a single glass door and wall to keep the water from getting out onto the hard wood floor where the vanity was. Already perfectly dry now, Cassie headed towards her bed. All the beds were lined up along the wall. There were about twenty or so although not all of them were being used. Master said we would get another bunk mate soon.

The whole underground floor of the house that Cassie and the other girls occupied was lit differently according to where you were. The showers and bath room were well lit, he vanity to. The room with the indoor hot tub was not as well lit and the bed area was only lit properly during the day, otherwise a little light was there so the girls could find their way to and from bed.

Cassie found her bed. Well….. it isn’t exactly a bed by normal standards. More of a very special lounge chair. a custom made mattress kept the whole thing comfortable. When Cassie settled in, her arms were laid out to the side, head resting back so that she could stay comfortable but not too far back to strain herself. The only place for her legs was to spread them and prop them up in their part of the bed. This left Cassie naked, legs wide enough for a proper view of her tight, shaved pussy. No covers or sheets, the eerie room was temperature controlled so that the girls would never need to cover up while sleeping.

As Cassie had just closed her eyes, she could feel something tickling her down below, eyes snapped open to see May, the little asian girl, kneeling in front of her and beginning to lick her pussy. Cassie had hoped to get some sleep but the rules were clear. In bed, if a girl wants to make you feel pleasure, you allow it. Cassie let her had fall back onto her pillow as May’s tongue kept at it. Many times Cassie’s body squirmed from the feeling on her clit. She began to moan little, horny moans. Letting May know she was feeling good.

May continued, taking her mouth away and using her fingers to massage Cassie’s clit.

“Oooohh.” Moaned Cassie.

May’s touch became more rapid on her clit. Cassie was moaning harder now. The feeling was getting intense, yet she found herself pushing her hips forward towards May’s fingers all the same. May did’t say a word, just kept at it. Switching back and for between using her mouth and hands to drive Cassie’s senses wild.

Cassie was just coming to the brink of orgasm when May suddenly stopped. Cassie tried to buck her hips up for May to continue, but May had already gotten up ad headed off to wash up. Frustrated, Cassie laid her head back again. She had so badly wanted to cum. But if May was obeying a command from Master, then that was good enough for her. She still wished she could come though. We obey master. Was the last thought Cassie had before finally going to sleep.

* * *

Cassie woke the next morning to a feeling of being well rested but still frustrated that she couldn’t cum last night. She got up and picked out a pair of sexy red heels from the communal closet and headed upstairs. Cassie glanced at the clock and knew to make her way to the kitchens. Master’s breakfast won’t serve itself.

Stacy was in the kitchen already, wearing nothing but her apron and heels. Cassie always liked the firm tone of Stacy’s ass and thought about giving it a little slap as she walked by. Knowing that she was handling Master’s breakfast made her think twice so she settled on letting her palm glide across those tight cheeks as she walked behind Stacy.

“Is Master’s breakfast ready yet?” Cassie asked.

“Almost done here.” Stacy replied as she finished putting the steak on with everything else. Master loved the morning when steak, eggs, and bacon were on the menu. Cassie picked up the finished plate and headed to the dining room.

Master was sitting at the head of the table. Wearing his thick black bathrobe. Coffee in hand as he read the morning news on his tablet. Cassie stood at his side with the plate in hand, waiting patiently and quietly. She knew Master would take his breakfast when he was ready.

After a few minutes, he looked up.

“Just there then, Cassie.” She set the plate down in front of him. “Thank you.”

Cassie immediately felt the twinge of pleasure she always felt when Master thanked one of the girls. Cassie had learned her lesson long ago. Sure pleasure comes from our Master when we serve him well.

“Is there anything else you need, Master?” Cassie asked.

He didn’t respond right away. Cassie remained at her place, standing there. As Master swallowed the first few bites of food, he turned to her again.

“Wait on the cushion.”

Cassie went to the line of cushions that were spaced out on the wall that ran along the long side of the table. She knelt down, facing Master, and put her hands behind her back. Keeping her back straight, she bowed her head slightly and closed her eyes. As soon as she did so, the world seemed to fade away, her mind was in a haze. Per Master’s command, when the girls waited for him in this position, they went back into a trance, Paying no mind to the world around them. Only when Master addressed her again would she open her eyes and come back to reality.

Cassie had no idea how long she was entranced. Time was not something she could really perceive in that state. She snapped awake upon Master calling her name and, when she raised her head, could only see Master’s hard cock right in front of her eyes.

“Suck.” was all the voice above the cock said.

Cassie opened her mouth right away and sucked her Master’s cock vigorously. The hazy feeling from being in trance had not quite worn off, yet she sucked him all the same. Cassie could taste the pussy juice on his cock, clearly he had just fucked another girl and was ready to finish. Cassie could feel the tension in his cock getting ready to cum. When he did, her mind went slightly hazy again. Feeling his hot jizz pour into her mouth, and then swallowing it, felt wonderful to her.

When Master was finished cumming, Cassie knew that she must still suck until she is told to stop, or he pulls away. He pulled away soon after and Cassie could finally see Stacy’s legs and ass, not much else though, as she was bent over the table and facing away. The inside of Stacy’s legs were wet from the juices that had run down from her wet pussy.

“Thank you for your cum, Master.” Cassie said in her most submissive tone she could muster.

“You’re welcome, Cassie.”Master replied. “Back to your duties then.”

“As Master commands.” she answered.

Cassie stood up and walked over to the table where Stacy was bent over as Master put on his robe again and left the room. Cassie was finally able to glance at a clock. Master had me in trance for three whole hours? She looked at the table and there was no sign of the breakfast tray she brought Master earlier. The table looked as if it had been cleaned recently. Cassie shook her head and put any concerns aside.

Looking down at Stacy, who was still bent over as if ready to get fucked like a bitch again, Cassie let her gaze run across the curve of Stacy’s ass.

“How come you are still in this position?” Cassie felt compelled to ask Stacy.

Stacy’s head was facing away from Cassie and stayed so as she answered. “Master said stay put.”

Cassie smiled. She thought when she was told to wait on the couch that Master was going to fuck her at some point. She felt fortunate now that it had been Stacy. Master doesn’t always say we can go when he is finished with us.

Cassie knew it would be a little bit before she had to get to her next chore, so she decided to have a bit of fun. Moving so she was standing behind Stacy, Cassie slid a finger into Stacy’s pussy. It felt so wet, it was turning Cassie on. Her other hand went to her own pussy and she began to finger herself as well as Stacy.

“MMMmmmmm. OOOOOhhhh.” Was all Stacy could say. Master’s order to stay put was simple and indefinite.

Through her own moans, Cassie could hear the pleas. “Don’t…. no…. you’re gonna make ….. shhhhhh. me…… ahhh…. cum agin. No, please Cassie. Ahhhhhhhhhhh.”

Stacy’s body shook, though she was still bound to stay bent over the table. Cassie had a small orgasm herself while Stacy’s rocked through her body.

When the orgasm subsided, Cassie wiped her fingers clean of the pussy juice on Stacy’s ass, and headed out of the dining room to her afternoon duties. Stacy was still bent over the table when Cassie left.

* * *

Still in nothing but her red heels, Cassie donned a pair of sunglasses and headed out to the courtyard. The girls of Master’s home had little to fear from prying eyes due to the high walls and security systems around the borders of the estate. Her hips and smooth ass sawing with each step, Cassie strode to the white van parked in the middle of the driveway.

Jenna, the olive skinned girl, got out of the drivers seat and approached Cassie. The pair met and locked lips. Tongues lashing at each other as Jenna gave Cassie’s bare nipples a light pull.

When they broke apart, Jenna adjusted her top. She was wearing a short top that covered her breasts but left her toned stomach visible. Tight shorts showed off her legs that ran down, hairless, until her work boots.

“How goes it here?” Jenna asked.

“Same as usual. Stacy is stuck bent over the table at the moment.” Cassie replied.

“You finger her?”

Cassie nodded with a giggle. Jenna giggled back.

“How did you do? On your assignment?” Cassie inquired.

Jenna smiled slyly. “I think Master will be pleased with this new meat.”

“Let’s see her then.”

Jenna led Cassie to the back of the van and opened up the doors. Inside, on the floor, was a blonde girl. She was tied up on the floor. Hands cuffed behind her back and ropes keeping her ankles locked together. A blindfold, ball gag, and ear plugs competed the ensemble. She was wearing a little black dress, the type girls wear out to a dance club. Cassie noticed a pair of black stilettos off to the side that the girl must have been wearing before Jenna found her. The girl was pretty, Cassie thought, a great find for Master. Legs were smooth, tits were not quite as large as Cassie’s, but big enough for Master to approve of. She could not have been older than nineteen.

“What’s her name?” asked Cassie, not looking away from the little blonde.

“Michelle.” Jenna replied.

“Why her?”

“She caught my eye a few nights ago.” Jenna explained. “I dunno, something about her just stood out. I ran a background check and she will be missed by few, if anyone.”

“Of course.” Cassie said. “I’ll take her inside and get started then.”

Cassie gave Jenna a pack on the cheek while giving her nipple a quick pinch through the thin material of her shirt. Then Cassie grabbed the dolly to haul Michelle back to her new home.

* * *

Cassie had Michelle Strapped in so that she was standing upright against the wall. Wrists, ankles, and forehead locked in place to the special stand. Cassie decided to remove the earplugs first. As soon as she did, Michelle squirmed once more, finally fully awake. A frustrated moan came out of her gagged mouth.

“Don’t struggle.” Cassie explained. “I know you are very scared right now. I was to when I came here.”

Michele squired less, now trying to hear the voice she could not see.

“You have nothing to worry about any longer, Michelle.” Cassie continued. “You have come to the home of our Master. He takes care of us and we take care of him.”

Cassie reached up and pulled off the blindfold, seeing Michelle’s deep blue eyes for the first time. Eyes that were wide with fear. Cassie hoped to abate those fears soon.

Cassie took the stand Michelle was strapped to and wheeled it around so that Michelle was in front of, and facing away from, the wide mirror that ran along one side of the wall in the room. Apart from Cassie and Jenna, Master’s girls never entered this part of the estate again after their first time. Master kept this room separate as the place where girls were introduced to life at the estate. After some time, and several girls, Master put Cassie and Jenna in charge of recruiting and training. A duty the pair took with pride. In a world where all the other girls were equal in service to Master, this was the one thing that Master trusted to these two alone.

The room itself was sort of plain. A desk with a computer on one side, a toilet and shower on the other side. The shower was glass walled, like the rest of the showers, except for Master’s own.

Cassie walked to the middle of the room and stood in front of Michelle, still mumbling and groaning though the gag. Cassie felt like striking a pose, showing off her naked body to Michelle. Cassie licked her lips. She was getting turned on. She could feel the juices in her pussy starting. She looked at Michelle, helpless. I could fuck her right now.

Just then, as the thought of getting her tongue into Michelle’s tight little cunt, the door began to open. Cassie turned to face the door as Master entered. Cassie smiled at her Master as he approached.

“Kneel.” Master said to Cassie. She compiled instantly. Master stepped toward where Cassie knelt and kept his eye on Michelle.

“Suck.” Said Master as he reached his hand out toward her face.

Cassie took his thumb in her mouth and sucked on it. She looked up at him sensually as she did. Pretending as if she were sucking his cock.

Master turned to Michelle. “Cassie has probably already told you what is going to happen to you?”

Michelle nodded.

Master continued. “My girls serve happily here. I take care of them in turn. Cassie is in my control by choice now. At first, like the others, she was scared and defiant. I can tell you will try to defy me. I think it helps in the end. When you finally choose to obey, you will remember your defiance and it will remind you of how much easier life is when you obey me.”

Master took his hand away from Cassie’s mouth and wiped his moist thumb on his jeans.

“Cassie...” He said. “Undo her gag.”

Cassie complied right away. The moment the gag came off, Michelle adjusted her jaw. It had become sore from being kept open so long.

Without hesitation, Michelle fired away. “How dare you say this crap! I am not gonna be some guy’s fucking bimbo! You’re sick. Totally sick!”

Master smiled. “I do enjoy when they want to play rough at first. Worry not. You will submit in the end.”

Michelle was scared and trying to hide her fear with more rage.

“I swear I’ll get out of here and I’ll make you pay!”

Master kept his smile. “Shall I show you what I might need to do to keep you in line during your training?”

“I’d like to see you try!” She snapped back.

“Not on you just yet. You should see first.” Master replied.

Just then, Cassie felt a strange feeling she had not felt in a while. Master had not simply given her an order to follow, He took direct control over my body. Cassie stood up. It didn’t feel the same as normal. She wasn’t thinking about it. She didn’t know Master wanted her to stand. She simply did. Master had bypassed Cassie’s perception of the order and simply commanded her body without the help on Cassie’s mind.

Cassie would have done anything her Master asked. But she knew he wanted to show the new bitch what he could do.

Cassie’s body now took her into the shower area. Turning to face Michelle, Cassie could see herself in the mirror. She could feel her nipples tightening. It was a little painful as they had already been hard. Her legs were spreading apart, hands reaching up to her rock hard nipples. Her fingers began to twist them tightly. She felt the painful pleasure of it all.

Then she felt something else very odd. Her bladder was getting that full feeling. Cassie’s first instinct was to hold it in but Master did not allow it. She wet herself right there standing up as her grip tightened on her own nipples. The pee ran down her leg and into the drain. All the while she was looking at herself in the mirror, taking in the full view. Cassie caught the speechless look on Michelle’s face. The painful feeling in her nipples got worse and she winced as she twisted them again and again.

Her head tilted back so she could see nothing but the ceiling. The grip on her nipples lessened and she finally stopped peeing. Then the oddest sensation of them all as she felt a tingle through her entire body.

When Master’s power tilted her head back to normal position, she could see that Master had commanded her body to change. Her breasts did not sag as much as they had been. Her nipples seemed a little pinker though the rest of her was a little more tan.

Master’s command over her body was lifted and Cassie nearly fell before catching her footing. She felt her juices from arousal on the inside of her thigh along with the urine. Her body’s response to the erotic pain that her nipples had gone through.

Cassie was about to reach for the shower dial when her hand stopped in mid air and return to her side on its own. Master must not want me to clean up yet. Cassie stepped out of the shower and joined Master at his side, facing Michelle. The door opened and Jenna was coming back into the room as Master addressed Michelle again.

“Michelle…” Master began. “You can see that it does not matter if you choose to resist, not really. Cassie here didn’t almost rip her nipples off because I told her to. If I want her body to do something, I make it happen. Simple as that.”

As Master spoke to Michelle, Cassie caught herself in the mirror up close. Her eyes used to be blue. Master turned my eyes green. Cassie had always liked her blue eyes. She felt a bit sad about not having them any longer.

Michelle broke Cassie’s train of thought. “You… I can’t…. How?” Michelle was stunned at how Master had altered Cassie’s appearance like that.

“Michelle, in time you will find that my girls are fitted to my liking. You shall be as well. In fact, I think that…” master let his voice trail off as he reached out and inserted a finger into Michelle’s pussy.

“Yes…. Hmmm…. Not as tight as I’d like.”

As Master said it, Michelle squirmed in pain as her vagina tightened up around Master’s finger. master pulled his finger out and wiped the juice on One of Cassie’s tits.

Master turned to Jenna. “Jenna… kneel.”

Jenna complied immediately.

“When Cassie and I leave, I would like you to make her cum with that nice, wet tongue of yours. Once that’s done. Begin the first training sequence.”

“Yes, Master.” Jenna smiled as she looked up at him.

Master headed for the door, Cassie knew to follow. She followed Master until they reached one of the sitting rooms.

“Put your hands on the couch and bend over.” Master ordered without looking at Cassie.

Cassie obeyed. Her body feeling turned on already from the command plus the possibility that Master was about to fuck her.

She couldn’t see him from her position, but she felt the touch of his hand on the curve of her ass.

“I read that you were disappointed in my choice of eye color for you, Cassie.”

Cassie froze, she knew she should have been happy with whatever master chose for her. She had just always liked her blue eyes.

“You cannot hide those feeling from me, Cassie. Maybe I will change them back, eventually. But you cannot forget that my decisions are the right ones for you.”

“Forgive me, Master. Please forgive me.” Cassie answered.

“I am a forgiving man. But you need to be reminded of the rules about such thoughts in the future.”

Cassie could feel her anus tightening against his cock. Finally giving way as he entered her ass. The pleasure that the girls were conditioned to feel was mixed with the pain of it. Master had not taken the pain of getting fucked in the ass away this time. Cassie’s grunts of pain got louder as Master slammed into her again and again. Finally Master came inside Cassie’s ass. He pulled out of her quickly and she felt the sudden pain of that before her ass settled into a dull ache.

“Cassie, I am taking away your ability to orgasm for the rest of the week. Next time I decide to make changes, you will keep your thoughts on them in line.”

“Yes, Master. I promise I will be a good little girl.”

Master sent Cassie’s body a command to let her stand up and move again.

“Back to your duties then.” Master said. Cassie left right away.

On his way upstairs, Master passed Stacy, still bent over the dining room table.

“Stand, Stacy.”

Relieved to get out of that position at last, Stacy complied straight away.

Master gave her another command. “Any chance you get in the next couple days, try your hardest to make Cassie cum. If you pleasure her, do so until she cuts or you get bored.”

“Yes, Master.” Stacy said.