The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anything for the Company

I’m gonna be a reporter, I’m gonna be a reporter, I’m gonna be a reporter, Felicia thought over and over as she waited in line for her. The line slowly shortened and shortened until she finally entered the room and then had to leave 5 minutes later.

I’m gonna be a failure, I’m gonna be a failure, I’m gonna be a failure, Felicia thought to herself as she left the place with hardly more than a “we’ll call you”. She had risked it all and she was going to have to come home a failure.

Her tiny apartment would only last to the end of the month then she would have to turn tail and go home. She had wanted it so bad, practiced in the mirror, taken notes, learned from others, but it all proved fruitless in the end.

“Life has a funny way of doing that right?” a man with a slight british accent said. He was standing on the street corner wearing a big overcoat and a hilarious trilby hat. His hands held an umbrella as though it would rain but Felicia only say bright sunlight glinting off of her blonde hair.

“Huh?” she asked the total stranger.

“Sometimes you don’t realize what you’re meant to be until it stares you right in the face, am I right?” he asked but it was a question Felicia had no ability to answer.

“Do I know you?”

“My name is The Candyman, and I know you,” he said a smile played across his lips.

“Do you now?” she asked, arms folded across her conservative blue pantsuit.

“Yes, Felicia Adams, born and raised in Plainsboro, Rhode Island, dreamed of being a reporter, moved to the big apple to chase her dream, and found out the hard way that sometimes you don’t realize what you’re meant to be until it stares you right in the face…” he smiled broader at the repetition of the last line.

“I’m gonna go now,” she said weirded out by the encounter.

“No you’re not, because the story doesn’t end there, I can tell you how it does end though,” his head was still down and she could only see his smiling lips and shaggy beard.

“Really?” suddenly intrigued by the curious man.

“Yes, really, it ends with you discovering your purpose, do you want to know that that is?”

“Working as a checkout girl at McFatties Burger emporium?” she joked.

“No, as a slutty employee, of a big corporation, whose only task is bringing coffee to her perverted boss who then fucks her over his desk daily, afterwards having her suck him off and dress slutty to impress him, that’s how it ends love,” he smiled.

“You’re sick you know that!” she was angry now at him calling her a slut.

“You’re not the first to say that…” he said.

“Get away from me!” she said and walked off. She saw a cop and got his attention then told him about the strange man on the corner.

“You’re nuts lady there’s no one there,” the cop pointed to the blank brick wall.

Confused, annoyed, and defeated Felicia returned to her dingy apartment. She slept soundly through the night awoke the next morning to a missed voice message.

“Hello, Felicia Adams, this is the Silverman & Broker’s Insurance firm, we saw your resume and thought you would be a good candidate for an assistant position at our firm, please call us back if you have any questions,” came the sexy voice of a woman over the phone.

She looked them up, got dressed in another pantsuit with sensible shoes, and took the bus to the firm. She was impressed by the huge building.

“Hi I’m—“ she began. Still worried about the strange man’s prophecy she was approaching the job with hesitation.

“Felicia Adams!” said a happy voice that she recognized as the one on the phone.

“Hi, Felicia I’m Gloria!” the girl had pretty black hair, obvious fake tits that were barely contained in her dark blue stretch top, and cream thighs totally revealed by her short navy skirt.

“Candy?” the girl asked Felicia and held out strange chocolates to Felicia.

“Uh…”

“I insist,” Gloria said popping one in her mouth and chewing it like it was heaven.

“Alright,” Felicia said and popped it in. Surprisingly it tasted rather bland and not as delicious as Georgia made it out to be.

“Well I’m here about the—“ she began again.

“Assistant position!” Gloria finished, “right this way!” she yelled.

Felicia followed her to a back room area.

“Mr. Freed will be right in to see you!” she said and bounced away.

“Hi Felicia,” the man said. He was heavyset with a pudgy face and thick rimmed glasses.

“Hi Mr. Freed I’m here about the assistant position,” she said, happy to be able to finish a sentence for once.

“Yes, well I just have to ask you to fill this out,” he said handing her a form that had medical insurance providers, and other information, “then answer a few questions.”

“Alright, shoot,” she smiled.

“Do you have any family living in New York?” he asked.

“No,” she said tersely while filling out the form.

“Alright, how about are you in a relationship of any kind?”

“Huh?” she asked confused by the question.

“Answer the question,” he said brusquely.

“I err…no I’m not seeing anyone right now,” she said.

“Good,” why was that good? She thought then pushed it away, “alright how about old jobs?”

“Nothing, unless you count babysitting my next door neighbors baby?” she laughed at her own joke but Mr. Freed hardly shared the hardiness and just grunted.

“Alright then,” he said taking the form once she was done, “you start tomorrow, show up at 730 am sharp, I like my coffee black,” he smiled, “have a good day.”

Felicia already felt abused as she left but ignored it. The crazy man in the hat was not right, she would not be a sexual toy for that man. On the way out she swore she saw him again, just holding an umbrella, a trilby hat on head, and his ridiculous overcoat in July.

Once home she watched TV for a bit before eating alone and then sleeping. She felt depressed.

The next morning she awoke at 630 sharp, the alarm ringing in her ears. She then dressed in a white blouse, black dress pants, and sensible footwear. She caught the bus to her new job and walked through the doors at 729.

“Hey Felicia!” Gloria, the overly perky receptionist said. She was wearing platform heels that matched her skirt, a white tube that that left her midriff open and huge gold hoops hung from each ear.

“Candy?” she asked again holding the bowl out to her.

“Uh…sure…” Felicia said taking one not wanting to appear rude to a co-worker.

She took the elevator upstairs and found the office totally deserted save for Mr. Freed who was in his office.

“Good morning Mr. Freed,” she said with a smile on her face.

“Felicia please sir will suffice,” he said not even looking up from his work.

“Sorry…sir,” she already felt uncomfortable.

“Well now that you’re here how about—“ he looked up with shock.

“What sir?” she asked. The sir just rolled off of her tongue now.

“What are you wearing?” he asked as though she was wearing a halloween costume.

“Clothes sir?” she asked trying to joke.

“Ha ha ha, very funny, that is appalling, and is horrible on such a figure as yours,” he said referring to her curvaceous runner’s physique.

“Sorry sir,” she felt odd that she wasn’t ashamed by him referring to her as an object.

“Sorry? Felicia do you need this job?” he asked.

“Yes sir,” she said. She really needed this job.

“Then you should have read the company dress code, here take a copy,” he handed her a piece of paper.

“I’m sorry again sir,” she said, “is there anything else—“

“No, go out and change into something more feminine, and come back tomorrow and try again,” he said. Then went back to work.

“Sorry sir,” she said and left. Bad impression on the boss was not a good start. At least he wasn’t enamored with her, maybe the man was wrong.

She hardly glanced at the paper as she was leaving.

“Hey Felicia, Candy?” Gloria asked outstretching the bowl even while Gloria still had chocolate on her face.

“Thanks Gloria, these are heaven,” she said chewing the delectable chocolate.

The list read as follows: Women are to wear 6′ heels not shorter, skirts are to not go past the mid thigh, tops are to show ¾ of a woman’s breasts or more, and makeup must be applied, jewelry for earrings are big hoops, no studs, also hair must be left down to appear more attractive.

“This is appalling!” she shouted out loud on the bus. Garnering several stares, “sorry.”

But I really need this job…it couldn’t hurt to be a bit more…wild…I mean look at Gloria right?

That was how she found herself at the department store with her last remaining money she racked up her wardrobe. One top wasn’t enough she needed to two, no three stretch tops. She couldn’t have just one halter she needed several, enough to impress her boss.

She got 6′ spike heels and platform heels in all kinds of colors. Then boots, stockings, garter belts, hose, and jewelry. Big hoops from her ears. She found plenty of micro skirts and got one of each to match each one of her heel choices. She had racked up such a large bill the cashier just stared at her.

Felicia took her clothes home and tried on outfit after outfit. Amazed at how much she liked looking at herself in the mirror in such scanty outfits. One glaring problem kept presenting itself to her though…her tits were too small…she thought of Gloria’s busty figure and found herself getting wet at the thought of the receptionist naked.

Do it, the words resounded in her head, do it, It couldn’t hurt, it will make you better at the job…and you really need that job Felicia! she told herself

So she found herself wearing one of her new slutty outfits to go get a tit job. She wore a teal skirt and matching heels, pumps. She had on firetruck red lipstick, heavy pink eyeshadow, big gold hoops in her ears, and a navy blue stretch top that she knew would look better with silicon enhancements.

The more she thought about it the wetter she got. The more she thought of herself with a bustier form the more she knew her boss would be pleased with her. She would get the job, she needed the job, she needed to keep the job.

“So you’re here for breast enlargement surgery?” the doctor asked while looking at her file.

“Yes,” she said.

“Alright now we have silicon or—“

“Silicon, I want silicon titties,” She giggled at titties.

“Are you sure, this is a big deal and we can make them look more real with—“

“Nope, I don’t have much and I need the cheaper stuff,” she said and cupped her small B cups.

“Alright now when would you like to come in for the—“ he began.

“NO, doctor I need these puppies to be bigger now!” she shouted like a little girl in a toy store.

“Ma’am you have to understand that this is a big deal not just a—“ he was silenced with a finger to his lips.

“No, doctor, this is important. I NEED this or I will lose my job…now how much convincing do you need?”

“How much do I—“ a wet kiss was planted on him. The doctor at first kept his lips tight but then began to tongue. He was exploring her mouth more and more and his hands cupped a breast before she pulled back.

“That enough?” she asked.

“I-I-err…do it…down there,” he said pointing towards his dick.

Its all for the job, its all for the job, its all for the job, you need this job Felicia! she told herself and found her lips kissing his shaft. Soon she was licking him and kissing his dick before she finally swallowed it, sucked him off, and then swallowed his seed down. A feeling of sickness came in her belly but he ignored it.

“Alright, right this way ma’am,” he said still delirious from the BJ.

Felicia walked out in the same clothes she came in but this time the stretch top really stretched over her fake breasts. It revealed probably more than ¾ of her breasts in big half moon shaped cleavage. They bounced as she walked and she knew her days of running were over. She felt wetness in her loins at the men staring with gaping jaws and women whispering “slut” as she passed.

The next day she awoke at 6 this time and put on knee high white boots that left her creamy thighs visible between her short pink shirt. Her pink crop top did just the job of covering up the nipples the rest of her fake orbs were pushing out. They hurt a bit but she ignored it for the job.

Her makeup was glossy pink lipstick to go with her outfit, matching eyeshadow, heavy liner, and silver half moon earrings that fell low and flew wildly when she walked. Underneath it all she had on a lacy white bra but as she was leaving she realized she had forgotten the panties. She suddenly found herself not caring as her cunt rubbed against the skirt and she found herself getting aroused merely by walking.

Once off the bus she swore she saw the man but nothing was there. It had just been a scrawny teenager on a field trip.

Once inside Gloria looked up at the transformed Felicia with joy.

“Omigod Felicia you look sexy,” she purred, “candy?”

“Ohmigod yes, two please,” she took two and swallowed them like she had cum the other day.

“So where were you yesterday?” Gloria asked, “I was hoping to get better acquainted with you,” She said rubbing her large fake breasts up against Felicias that exacerbated the wetness in her thighs.

“Oh just…doing some stuff for the job…” she trailed off, “but ohmigod I love your skirt where’d you get it?” she asked and felt the fabric of her co-worker’s skirt. She found herself speaking a lot more like Gloria because she was a good employee and Felicia wanted to be a good employee.

There talks about fashion went on until Felicia looked up and saw that it was almost 730.

“I gotta go girl, I’ll see you after work though,” Felicia said and was about to turn when Gloria kissed her. It was hot and urgent and Felicia parted her lips. She liked the feeling of Gloria’s soft lips on hers and the two were soon tonguing like married lesbians. Gloria broke it off with Felicia still open and ready for more.

“I’ll see you after work…” Gloria purred and sat down at her desk.

Felicia swayed her ass out of the lounge into the offices. Not before chewing more of the candy though. God these are tasty.

“Good morning sir!” she said in the perky voice Gloria used.

“Now that’s what I am talking about Felicia, that’s how to please your boss, you do wanna please your boss right Gloria?”

“Oh yes sir, anything for this job!” she said and handed him his coffee, black.

“Thank you, always remembering that’s a good girl,” his praise brought her more wetness and she was hornier than ever. He’s kinda sexy, she thought to herself, I bet he would like it if I gave him head every morning, I mean for the company right?

“Sir I have a question to ask,” she said like a little girl would to her kindergarten teacher.

“Yes what is it?”

“Well, why come in so early if no one’s here yet?” she asked.

“Well for the good of the company of course Felicia, isn’t that why you come in?”

“Yes,” God your sexy, and I haven’t fucked in years, “yes but…”

“But what?” he asked thinking of her meaty ass.

“But…that’s not all I do for the company sir,” she said a smile playing across her face.

“Oh?” he asked with a grin.

“Mhmmm, I have to keep the other employees happy, how can I keep you happy sir?” she purred.

“I think you know how,” and his eyes looked down to his dick below the desk.

Felicia said no more, she dropped to her knees, in the boots it felt natural. She took out his flaccid member, and began to stroke it lovingly. Soon he was hard enough and she took his whole shaft in her mouth like a practiced pro.

She slurped and sucked, licked and kissed, stroked and beat, anything to get him to come several times in her slutty mouth. Her glossy lips ran up and down his shafts so many times they tasted permanently of man meat she would think later.

“That was nice but I was hoping for something more pleasing,” he said still sitting.

“Oh?” she said and sat down on the couch in the room. She lifted her skirt up to show her wet pussy that wasn’t even covered by panties, “how about there, you like what you see?”

“Something else,” he grinned.

“Oh, you wanna fuck Felicia’s fluffbum?” she asked putting it at the edge of his desk like a piece of meat.

“Yes I do slut, but do you want me to fuck your pretty little ass?”

“Ohmigod yes sir, please, especially if its for the company!” she said with a look of glee.

“Oh it is Felicia, now bend of the desk,” he smiled and entered with no resistance.

They spent the rest of the time before 930 fucking like minxes. Mr. Freed got tired of her ass soon and wanted to feel around in her pussy though so just an hour before everyone arrived he pushed her up against the desk.

“Ohmigod yes!” she said lifting one leg up to the edge of the desk and the other she bent so he could fuck her with ease.

Standing up he plowed into her beanfield. She howled in ecstasy and pushed back into his thrusts as best she could before she felt orgasm coming on.

“OHMIGOD I’m coming!” she shouted.

“Me too!” he yelled and they orgasmed in sync with eachother.

“I think you’re doing very well at your job Felicia, now I want you back here at noon for some dick-tation, understand?”

“Oh yes sir,” anything for the company.

“Hi, Meggan its Felicia. I’m just calling to tell you how totally awesome NYC is and that you should come out here ASAP girl. You’d love my boss Mr. Freed, he’s so nice, and strong, and…well you’d like him I don’t think anyone doesn’t. Oh and my BFF Gloria me and her go shopping all the time. Last night we went clubbing, yeah totally lezzed out for these guys, then that got them to come home with us and oh I still feel them in me...but anyway ohmigod Meggan its awesome out here, you meet the sexiest people,” she smiled and thought of Gloria and how many times she’d kissed both her lips the past week, “oh and ohmigod theres this great candy called….well I don’t know what its called but its like OMG delicious, I sent you a package of it. I just have way too much to tell you about New York over the phone like so call me back ‘cause I gotta go give Mr. Freed some dick-tation anyway, buh-bye babe!”

“Felicia get in here sugartits its past noon!” Mr. Freed said over the intercom on her phone.

“Coming sir,” anything for the company.