The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anything to Declare?

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home.

Technology forces changes to almost every business. No matter how old or entrenched a way of life becomes, it must adapt to change or perish. That went for the illegal types of businesses as well. In many ways the advent of metal detectors, x-ray machines and more security devices had forced the smuggling business to improve, their methods of getting counter brand across security lines becoming more complex to avoid detection. However, it really didn’t matter how good the methods of hiding counter brand or avoiding scanners were. The test of smuggling lay in the courier and how well he or she carried out their task. And when it came to couriers, some were far better than others.

Russia had long been a nightmare for smugglers. During the height of the Cold War, where the KGB checked practically ever piece of luggage or clothing travelers arrived in, smugglers had to hide their wares within their own bodies and even then there was risk of discovery. With the end of the Cold War and the fall of the Soviet Union, security had dropped, coupled with the lack of ready technology available to the West, making it a little easier for black market activities to pop up. However, getting in and out of the country still wasn’t easy, making Xenia’s task a challenge. Which was how she liked it.

A native of the Ukraine, Xenia had formerly been with the KGB, forced out when the agency cut back and renamed itself following the fall the USSR. She had found a wonderful career going free-lance, offering her espionage services to the highest bidder. When she had first been offered this deal, she wasn’t sure. It was less than her usual payment, especially given the risk. But, when told what the cargo was, she had been intrigued enough to take the chance.

She stood in the customs line, waiting her check-out before boarding her flight to America. She was a tall, statuesque woman dressed in a suit that matched her black hair. Her piercing eyes gazed behind a pair of dark glasses as she waited expressionlessly for her turn in line. She held a suitcase in one hand and a small travel bag in the other, her only pieces of luggage. A rule for smugglers was to never have too much to burden you and Xenia was planning for a major shopping spree when she eventually got her money.

There was one thing standing between Xenia and a major payday: Justina Vailiana. The attractive woman, her read hair cut in a pageboy haircut, her shapely form clad in a dark uniform, was an expert at picking out smugglers. A former member of Interpol, the Moscow native had been trained to detect all manners of smuggling tactics and her superiors felt she could sniff a hidden package a mile away. Right now, her instincts were telling her that there was something off about Xenia, the bag in her hands a little too inconspicious. When it was Xenia’s turn in line, Justina moved forward, her eyes fixing on the bag.

She watched the bag go through the x-ray and saw nothing wrong. But she could feel that something was off about this. She took the bag as it came out of the scanner and moved it to a side table, beginning to open it. “What are you doing?” Xenia asked as she came over, the metal detector failing to notice anything on her.

“A simple procedure, madam,” Justina said as she began to rummage through the bag. Xenia bit her lip and tried to keep calm. Too bad she wasn’t in America yet, she could yell about violation of rights and have a dozen lawyers backing her up. Unfortunately, individual rights and litigation hadn’t quite taken off in Russia yet. All she could do was hope that Justina wouldn’t find what she was looking for.

That hope was crushed when Justina’s fingers caught on a latch inside the case. Raising a red eyebrow, Justina looked towards Xenia, who simply stared back impassively, her glasses covering any emotion in her eyes. “Madam, would you mind coming with me?” Justina said, picking up the case and taking Xenia by the arm. Knowing that raising a fuss would only make matters worse, Xenia let herself be led off, her mind already racing with plans. She was experienced with bluffing past customs and she knew a few tricks to get out of trouble. If worse came to worse, she had the belongings of the case to get her out of trouble.

Justina led Xenia to a small side room near the ticket counters. It was a bare room, with only a table, a pair of chairs and a small bench as furnishings, a bright light above providing illumination. “Sit,” Justina ordered, pointing to a chair. Xenia sat upon it, crossing her long legs in a way that did nothing to impress Justina. The customs officer pulled out several pieces of clothing to reveal the small compartment she had felt earlier. She pried at it a bit with her fingers until it finally opened and allowed her to see inside.

Justina stared at the open compartment, then at Xenia, who had removed her glasses and was staring at her with a straight face. “What is this?” Justina asked.

“What does it look like?” Xenia answered in a cool tone. Justina wasn’t sure how to reply. She had been expecting something like drugs or money, not the odd assortment of jewelry inside the case. It varied from bright crystals of various colors to discs with odd patterns on them, a strange collection that Justina was surprised warranted smuggling. “Where did you get this from?”

“Rummage sale,” Xenia answered with a slight smile.

Justina leaned forward. “Don’t play with me, woman,” she hissed. “I want to know what these things are and where they’re going.”

“Well, to the latter question, a buyer in America is planning on selling them to people,” Xenia said calmly. “And as for what they are....” she stood slightly and reached towards the bag. “If I may?” she asked. Justina nodded, her eyes never leaving Xenia and the smuggler slowly reached forward and placed her hands inside the bag. She pulled out one of the crystals, letting it dangle in her hands from a gold chain. She held it before Justina’s face and let it swing slightly in the air. “You see, these gems are blessed with a spell, you might say. It works on men or women and works especially well. It binds their wills to the owners of these gems. It enslaves them, hypnotizes them, call it what you will.”

“That’s....ridiculous....” Justina said, her eyes tracking the shiny pendant as it swung before her. Why was it getting so hard to think suddenly? And why did her body suddenly feel so relaxed as well as aroused?

“Oh, I don’t think it is....what was your name?”

“Justina,” the officer heard herself say as if from a distance, her eyes glued to the swinging gem.

“Justina. A lovely name. Anyway, it’s not that ridiculous. There are so many legends of spell casters in this part of the world and I’ve seen first hand how the KGB could break people. Of course, the ultimate proof in the power of the gems is the fact that you can’t take your eyes off this gem, off the shiny, swinging gem. You are falling under its power, Justina, you are falling under the gem’s power. You are falling under my power. You cannot resist, Justina. You cannot resist and you don’t want to resist. You want to give in, Justina. You want to give in to me.”

“Give in...no....must fight....” Justina tried to tear her gaze away from the gem but couldn’t, her head refusing to turn, her eyes still fixed to the gem as a wave of fatigue washed over her body and mind.

“You don’t want to fight, Justina, you don’t want to fight, you want to give in, you must give in. Give in, Justina, give in and surrender to my will. Surrender to me, Justina, tell me you surrender to me, tell me. Tell me.”

“I....surrender....”

Xenia lowered the gem, a smile on her face as she stared at the redheaded officer who was staring in space with a vacant, yet hungry expression. “You must obey me, Justina. You must do whatever I say and obey my every command.”

“I will obey,” Justina said in a soft voice.

“I am your Mistress, you are my slave. Say it.”

“You are my Mistress. I am your...slave.”

“Tell me, slave, are there any camera or surveillance devices here?”

“No, Mistress. They can’t afford them.”

“So, no one will know of what happens here?”

“No, Mistress.”

“Excellent,” Xenia said. She stepped back and began to undress. Her black suit was nicely folded on the table and she stood in a black bra and underwear as well as stockings. She removed her bra to reveal a pair of full breasts ready for fun. Her panties joined the bra and she stood only in stockings, ready to go. “I think you need to conduct a full body search, slave,” Xenia said.

“Yes, Mistress,” Justina said.

“Take off your clothes, slave, then you may examine me,” Xenia said. She watched as Justina slowly pulled off her uniform. She wore only a simple bra and panties underneath her uniform and losing them revealed a nice body, tight breasts and thin legs, her red bush seeming to beg for someone to touch it. Xenia leaned back on the table and spread her legs wide. “Examine me, slave,” she commanded. Justina moved towards her and climbed onto the lower half of the table her hands moving towards Xenia’s body. Her hands clutched at Xenia’s full breasts, massaging the tits as she ran her hands over the curves. At first, it was with a professional turn, the frisk of an officer. But soon, her passions took over and her face fell to Xenia’s chest, her mouth running over the tits, her tongue licking at the tight nipples. Her hands continued to run down Xenia’s body as she licked at the cleavage, laying kisses upon the curves.

Xenia had been turned on ever since the induction and now was ready for some satisfaction. “Lick me out, slave,” she commanded. “Eat me out as hard as you can.” Justina instantly broke away from Xenia’s chest and moved down to the smuggler’s snatch. Her tongue slid into the wet lips and began to explore it, her appendage leaping in and out of Xenia’s pussy. The black-haired woman moaned as she felt the officer go at her, the tongue-lashing better than she expected, enhanced by Justina’s hands frisking her thighs, the palms sweaty against skin. The entire table buckled as Xenia came onto Justina’s face, cum spraying against the red hair .

Xenia stood and motioned to her slave. “Lie face down on the table.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Justina said as she lay on the table, letting Xenia get a wonderful view of a terrific ass. Xenia bent down and pushed her face to the red-haired lips. She let a finger drag along the edge of Justina’s pussy, teasing the entranced officer. Justina moaned as she felt Xenia’s fingers slide ever-so-slightly into her pussy, one of Xenia’s hands rubbing at her buttocks. Xenia bent forward and began to lick at Justina from behind, her hands rubbing and pinching her cheeks as she lapped at the officer’s pussy. Her hands continued to knead at Justina’s cheeks as she lapped at her, her juices beginning to stain Xenia’s tongue, her slave’s lust on full. Justina moved up and down on the table, her hands gripping the edges, her breasts rubbing into the table’s surface as she was eaten out. She gasped as she came, her cum falling onto Xenia’s waiting tongue, her mouth lapping at the juices on Justina’s behind.

It took several minutes for Xenia to clean her and Justina, redress, repack and prepare to go. Xenia turned to Justina, who was once again staring at the wall with a blank stare. “When I shut the door, you will wake up from this spell. You will not remember anything that has occurred here. You will not remember seeing me or talking to me or stopping me. You will remember nothing since leaving your post. Nothing.” Xenia turned and walked out, letting the door shut loudly behind her.

Xenia glanced at her watch and was grateful she always came to airports early. She still had enough time to make her flight. She quickened her pace and thought of all the money that was to be made selling these gems to buyers. She knew there were a few people in Hollywood alone who pay to have a beautiful woman as their slave. Grinning, Xenia was grateful that her own fee included one of the gems. A job like hers could always use a little downtime.