The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Apartment

Chapter 4

And I awoke again. This time Master had not rolled onto me. I had no idea how much sleep I had gotten. I could see sunlight starting to creep over the horizon through the curtained windows. Master lay asleep on his back in the middle of the bed with his head on Bobbi’s soft boobs. Master’s legs were slightly spread and I could see his mighty manhood was stiff and at attention. I wasn’t sure what I was doing, but I put myself kneeling between his legs. I knew a man who was successful at business and kept himself in the condition Master obviously did, could not often sleep in late. I leaned forward till my head was right next to his penis. First, I gave it the softest, most worshipful kiss right on the glans. Then I very gently rubbed my face on it touching it to my forehead and cheeks. Finally, I put my mouth on it.

It was not the just cleaned penis of my husband twenty-odd years hence. This was my Master’s dirty penis right now. It had been in me and I suspected Bobbi several times last night. The condition meant nothing, my mouth went down. I could taste my own dried juices and what I suspected were Bobbi’s as well. I could also taste the bitter, salty flavor of Master’s come which I now realized would always be my favorite flavor. If I could find a place that sold Master’s cum flavored milk shakes, I would happily pay for them. I suckled ever so gently.

After some time I could feel Master stirring. He patted my head affectionately and rewarded me by coming in my mouth. It tasted so delightful. I was so grateful.

After a few moments of afterglow, he got up and led me to the bathroom. Master took care of his needs on the commode, then got up and started running water in the shower. I followed him onto the commode. He then stepped into the now warm shower and gestured for me to follow. Master’s shower was above his tub and Master’s tub was a large marble space that could probably comfortably seat five. Just as I entered the shower, Bobbi came in. She used the commode then joined us in the shower.

Bobbi and I then took turns washing master. We would wet down his various parts, soap them lovingly with our hands and then wipe them clean with our breasts and vaginas. Master seemed to approve and would put his hands on whichever parts of our bodies he felt like. Then he stayed in the shower as we cleaned ourselves.

When we were done and getting ready to exit Master spoke, “Bobbi, go make breakfast. You, stay with me, I suspect your lady parts could use a good soak.”

Then Master drew a bath as Bobbi raced off to begin making breakfast.

As the bath finished filling, Master had me sit in the wonderfully warm water. I hadn’t realized till that moment just how sore I was. I hadn’t put my flower through this sort of workout ever. Hopefully, the water would soothe it and let all the sticky fluids that had accumulated wash out.

Master, probably knowing how I felt, began to gently rub the lips of my vagina. In moments I was reduced to leaning my head back, my knees up and spread. My body responded to his rubbing without will or volition. I was always on simmer around Master, but this rubbing was bringing me right to intense arousal. I was just at the verge of coming, but seemed to be missing the last short step to falling over the edge. Master, I believe amused by the way he could play my body enjoyed keeping me on the precipice for some time, how long, I can’t say. Finally, when he decided, he slipped a single finger between my lips, touched my clit and that was all it took, I came completely.

The next thing I knew Master was over me in the bathtub, he was patting my cheek and saying, “Wake up. Are you all right?”

“Yes, yes Master.” I replied.

“What happened, you passed out there?” Master asked.

“You gave me such great pleasure.” I answered.

“Well, that’s fine. How do you feel now?” Master asked.

“A little light headed Master.” I answered honestly.

“You’re becoming dehydrated. Go get a cup,” and with this he gestured to a simple Dixie cup dispenser by the sink, “and get yourself a cup of water. Whenever you’re not under direct orders, make sure you get yourself some water to drink. Our play can be dehydrating, you need to keep hydrated.”

“Yes Master.” I replied and got out of the tub. I got myself a cup of water and drank. Then filled it a second time and drank it again. I began to feel clearer.

To my disappointment, Master had gotten out of the bath too.

I quickly went and emptied the bath. Then got a towel and dried Master. To my pleasure, he got a towel too and dried me.

He then led me into the great room.

Bobbi’s breakfast was ready. It included fresh squeezed orange juice, made from scratch pancakes, fruit, eggs and a steak. Of course, that was for the Master.

“You two eat too.” Master said.

I brought out the stools and Bobbi brought the bowls. Our breakfast was oatmeal, with bits of apple, raisins, honey and butter mixed in. There was a poached egg on top. I felt well filled.

Master then got up and said, “Bobbi, clean the table then go have a bath.”

Bobbi quickly fell to obeying his orders.

Master led me back to his desk.

“Ah the light is perfect.” He said then looked at me and added, “Go get your purse.”

I raced to the coat closet and retrieved me purse, then offered it to Master who was now sitting at his desk.

Master took out my Driver’s License and Social Security cards and placed them on a blotter on his desk. Then he pulled an expensive looking camera from a desk drawer and took a picture of them. After the picture, he had me put the Social Security card away.

Then he took a picture of my face with the Driver’s License right next to it. Then he took a picture of each of my breasts with the license right next to it. Then a picture of both breasts with the license next to them. Then he leaned me back on his desk in a way that reminded me of the way I had been leaned on the table in my dream. My legs dangled off, my sex was hopelessly exposed. He then placed his finger inside me again. Once again he quickly and expertly found my clit, touched it, and that was all that was necessary to bring me right to the edge. Then he placed my license next to my aroused sex and took several pictures.

Thinking how exposed and at my Master’s mercy I now was made me come again.

He had me get up, assume the position, and then he took pictures of me, both close ups of various parts and of the whole. While I held the position, I began to understand what he meant about the light.

The apartment had at least 12 foot ceilings. The curtains and blinds at ground level were drawn for obvious modesty reasons. However, the windows went almost to the ceiling. The back of the apartment clearly faced east and allowed in, for a time, brilliant sunlight which was ideal for photographs.

When Master showed me my pictures I saw the light had made me glow. Whatever I thought about having large numbers of nude pictures of me in the world, the lighting and composition were amazing. They clearly made me look my best, which I had to admit, was quite good.

Of course, Master had me assume the position front and back, then kneeling front and back. Then, he picked up the remote that had somehow magically found it’s way to his desk and started to play the dance music from the night before.

Without order I knew he wanted me to dance and he filmed me doing it.

When he was done, he turned off the music and had me go get a drink of water again.

Then my master had me kneel next to him as he sat in his great chair by the desk. I was on my knees on the floor. Of course, my knees were shoulder width apart and my back was arched. I could look over his desk.

Master had several computer screens and keyboards on his desk. He opened a window on the left hand monitor, the one before me, and put a keyboard before me, then said, “Fill that out.”

Something like an employment application spooled out on the screen. I went to work on it. The questions were many and very personal. I was as complete and honest as I knew how to be. I was revealing every detail of my personal life to Master as I answered the questions. I gave information on everything I knew about myself and I was allowed to get and use my I Phone to give everything I had on there as well. I was also electronically signing releases that would literally give Master complete access to everything, not to mention rights to using the pictures and video in any way he wanted. The parts that were like an employment application even included an I-9. Master would be able to have complete access to any of my financial accounts, take out loans in my name, anything. I signed and continued. As I realized how completely I was signing my life over to Master, I came again.

As I got to the end of the form, Bobbi came and joined us. She kneeled on Master’s right side. Master opened a window for her and gave her a keyboard. She opened her Facebook and other social networks.

“When you’re finished, do the same.” Master ordered me.

I opened mine as well. I saw Bobbi and me had some overlap, but we also had many separate friends and areas. I noticed Bobbi had a lot more boys on her side.

Master went through both like he was shopping on Amazon.

Finally he found a girl named Michelle on my Facebook. Michelle was a friend from a dance class we both took at the U. We had both studied dance seriously in our youth, both of us had dreamed of being dancers, but neither of us had the kind of body that would have allowed us to achieve that dream. Still, we were both still taking classes here at the U to keep up.

Michelle had an unusual background. She was half French and half Japanese. She had attended Sophia University in Tokyo, Japan, been an intern at CNN Japan and that had led to her getting a part in a movie, Chanie Jack’s “Who am I?”

Apparently, after the movie, her showbiz career went nowhere and being in a movie meant her journalism career couldn’t go anywhere, so Michelle was now back in school getting a graduate degree to start a new career in a different field.

Michelle was also startlingly beautiful. The elements of Earth and Water had mixed in her with amazing elegance. Her face was round in a particularly Japanese way, but she had a very narrow French nose. He skin was neither white, nor yellow, but had found an amazingly pleasing shade of cream somewhere in between. The art students were constantly begging her to model for them. Her hair was shoulder length blond, more cute than elegant. The boob gods had not been as generous with her as they had been with me, but while it didn’t show in the picture, I knew she had the kinds of legs, hips and rear end that dreams are made of.

“You know this Michelle?” Master asked me.

“Yes Master, we are friendly acquaintances like Bobbi and me.” I answered.

“Can you bring her here with the same subterfuge?” Master asked.

“Yes Master.” I answered.

“Then do so and next Friday, you produce dinner.” Master ordered.

“Yes Master.” I obeyed.

I wasn’t sure how I felt about lying to a friend to trick her into complete obedient slavery? I mean, obviously, I was so grateful to be Master’s slave bitch. If everything I was didn’t already belong to Master, I would have given a lot to Bobbi in gratitude. At the same time, I knew if you had asked me the previous day, “Do you wish to be tricked into being a sex slave?” The answer would have been a definite “No.”

Still, any compunctions I had were irrelevant, Master wanted it so I would do it.