The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Apex

Chapter One: The First Time

Savannah checked herself over in the mirror and went through her mental checklist. Auburn hair with blonde highlights silky and picture perfect, check. Candy red lipstick, check. Form fitting top that shows off her slender waist and great cleavage, check. Short but not to slutty skirt for easy access, check.

Tonight had to be perfect and Savannah had to look perfect. In one month her boyfriend, Eric, was going to graduate high-school early so he could begin college. College, where he would be a hundred miles away and surrounded by college co-eds. And even when she finished her senior year in another 9 months there was no way in hell she was going to get into the same college as him with her grade point average.

The truth was she really wouldn’t have given a damn if it wasn’t for the fact that he was her ticket to wealth and luxury. She wanted to live in a mansion, drive a Ferrari, wear 10 thousand dollar dresses, sunbathe on a private yacht, and vacation in France and Italy.

Those were her life goals but Savannah knew the score. She had exactly one thing going for her. She was hot. Which meant she only had a few options to get the life she wanted and avoid ending up like her mother; a burnt out beauty queen stuck with her slob of a father. She could try and become an actress except she couldn’t act to save her life. Go into modeling but she knew she didn’t have the business acumen to be truly successful. Or she could spread her legs and start a porn career but that was an idea she couldn’t really stomach.

So all that left her was trophy wife. An idea she really had no problems with since divorce would always be an option. And at the rate Eric was going she figured he was going to be the next Bill Gates. Why else would she have dated a 15 year old nerd who was an insensitive jerk most of the time? Sure he was handsome but it didn’t make up for the fact that he talked to and treated her like she was an idiot. And she certainly hadn’t put up with him for the past 6 months just to loose him to some sorority slut, or even worse some bitch with glasses, a brain, and half her cup size.

So tonight she was going to give him a blowjob that would leave him begging for more, and just like every other brainless moron with a cock, she would string him along and control him. Genius or not he was still a guy and if there was one thing she was good at it was getting guys to do what she wanted.

* * *

“You look nice.” Eric greeted Savannah as she got into his car.

“Not hot?” She asked him leaning forward.

Eric understood her tactic. She would have had any other guy wrapped around her fingers with that display of cleavage, but Eric saw right through her. He was good at reading body language. It told him a lot about people and he found it to be far more honest than anything that came out of people’s mouths, and that was esspecially true of his girlfriend Savannah.

She may have put on the front of being an infatuated girlfriend, flirting and making out with him, but none of the legitimate signs of attraction were there when she was with him. Not like when her skin flushed, or pupils dilated, or her body gave off a dozen other uncontrollable signals around her “friend” football player, Michael. What’s more he could almost swear he could sense the increase in her pheromones around the jock. Some of those signals would flare up in her when Eric and her made out which told him she didn’t find him unattractive, but he knew she didn’t have any real desire to be with him.

And putting it all together Savannah’s intention was completely transparent. She was a gold digger and thought she could use him, but the truth was Eric was just stringing her along. If she wanted to throw herself at him he was all to happy to make out with and feel her up. She was after-all the hottest piece of ass in school, but if she thought she he was going to see a single dollar he made or that he was going to fall madly in love with her she was mistaken. All he considered her was a nice pair of tits and ass.

“Very hot.” Eric said turning away without giving her the satisfaction of looking down at her cleavage. “So, movie?” He asked starting the car.

Then he felt Savannah leaning into him, her breasts pressing against his arm. “Actually I was thinking Reef Point.” She said with a kiss to his cheek.

“Yeah?” Eric looked at her and raised an eyebrow. Reef Point was where couples went to mess around in cars. He of course had been expecting this since he was leaving in a month but he figured Savannah was going to wait closer to the end of the month. As it was a tactic to cement their relationship while he was away from her.

“Yeah...” Savannah’s hand went to his inner thigh. “I figure your overdue.”

* * *

“Fuck your big...” Savannah’s face instantly went flush when she pulled Eric’s cock from his pants. She had an idea that he was big but as it turned out he was more than just big, he was like black porn star big.

“Uh huh, lets take this to the backseat.” Eric’s hands were already all over her and he clearly only had one thing on his mind as he went to reach under her skirt. It was a good thing. It told Savannah that he really was just like every other guy and she could manipulate with sex, or in his case the future promise of sex since she had no real desire to fuck him.

“Whoa, slow down.” She said coyly pushing his hands away. Besides the fact that he was bigger than any of her previous boyfriends and her current on the side boy-toy Michael, she was pretty sure taking a cock that size would hurt like a bitch.

“I told you Eric, there are a lot of rumors about me, but I really am saving myself for marriage.” Savannah lied. “But that doesn’t mean I can’t show you how much I like you and how much I’m going to miss you when you leave.”

Eric didn’t respond, just gave her that same cold look with his stupid raised eyebrow she had grown to detest. But she didn’t let her disgust show. She just did what she always did, smile and stick her tits out a little further.

“I haven’t done this many times...” Savannah lied as she leaned in to whisper in his ear. “But I know this is your first blow job and I want it to be special. So I am going to swallow everything you’ve got. Something I’ve never done before.” Another lie but there was no way for Eric to know that. “So in a way this will be a first for both of us.”

She gave him a quick kiss on the lips, lowered herself to his manhood and went to work. Even in her mouth he felt big and she had to immediately adjust her in car blow job technique to accommodate for his girth.

She focused at sucking and licking his cockhead and working the rest of his shaft with her hands. Of course she had learned to deep-throat 2 years ago when she was 16 but she figured there was no way for some 15 year old virgin to know the difference between a half-assed bj and the real thing.

It was only a few seconds later that Savannah tasted the first formation of precum on the tip of his cock, but she immediately paused as it’s flavor hit her tongue and spread through her mouth. It tasted completely different than any other guys precum. Of course they all tasted a little bit different but no matter what it was always salty. Eric’s however was actually a sort of heady sweet flavor unlike anything she had ever experienced.

“Is there a problem?” Eric asked, sounding clearly annoyed that she had stopped.

“No.” Savannah shook her head and immediately went back down on him. It surprised her, but a part of her really did want to keep on going. And she was even beginning to feel a little horny. Something she hadn’t genuinely felt with Eric even in all there make out sessions.

As the minutes went by and she licked and sucked down more and more of his precum she began to feel increasingly strange. Almost intoxicated. She felt her nipples grow harder than she had ever experienced in her life, her pussy was practically soaking, and her clit was almost hurting to be touched.

But it wasn’t until she realized that her jaw was killing her that something was truly wrong. At some point, without even realizing it, she had gone from giving him a bullshit, mediocre blow job that was more hand-job than anything else, to a full on, mouth spread wide, cockhead hitting the back of her throat, blow-job.

She tried to clear her head and remember when she had started really blowing him but found it difficult to think clearly. Her body felt like it was on fire and a large part of her just wanted to rip her clothes off and hump the shit out of his cock.

She just barely had the willpower to stop the blow-job and pull away from him and that was only thanks to the tremendous sense of fear overriding whatever it was building in her. Fear because she wasn’t supposed to feel anything like this for Eric. She was after-all just using him and was going to leave him once she could take a good chunk of his fortune.

What she was feeling now however was a burning desire to give herself to him anyway he wanted. Something she knew to the core of her being was terribly wrong.

“S...somethings wrong.”

* * *

Something was wrong was all Eric could think. His head was pounding and his entire body felt like it was in overdrive. It almost felt as if a part of him was going through some sort of metamorphosis.

“I think I should go home.” Savannah said weakly to him. However, despite what she was saying he realized he could actually smell the desire radiating from her body and it was then that he knew exactly what this internal metamorphosis was driving him towards.

He got out of the car, made his way to the passenger side and opened Savannah’s door.

“What are you doing?” She asked him but Eric ignored her, grabbed her by her hair, and pulled her out of the front seat. She should have screamed or resisted as he slammed her against the backdoor but she seemed strangely compliant.

“Please let me go...”

She sounded desperate but as Eric slipped a hand under her skirt he found her panties drenched.

“You’re a slut.” He said and pulled her panties to the side to make way for his cock. “And most certainly no fucking virgin.”

“No... please...” She groaned deliriously. He knew he should have stopped but now the pounding in his head and overwhelming biological urge was driving him completely.

He shoved his cock up into her with one hard push and now she screamed. It felt better than he imagined. Warm and tight. And even though Savannah was a lying, cheating bitch she was also incredibly hot and her pussy felt wondrous around his cock.

“Oh god, stop.” She begged but even though there was pain in her voice Eric could feel her grinding her hips into him.

He didn’t understand why she wasn’t screaming bloody rape, or why his body was driving him to ravage her but regardless he couldn’t stop, nor did he want to. He began driving in and out of her and the pounding in his head grew stronger with each thrust. And as the pounding grew more intense Savannah’s screams of mixed pain and pleasure slowly turned into moans of pure passion.

* * *

It was wrong. It was all so very wrong. He had her lifted off the ground and pinned against the car. Shoving his cock into her pussy with no regard for her. He was raping her, brutally, and she didn’t care.

His thrusts were hard and rough and made terribly worse because he was so much bigger than she could really handle. It felt like her pussy was being torn open and it hurt in a way that she hadn’t experienced since she had lost her virginity. And yet her body responded as if she wanted it.

She wanted to cry out for help but all that made it past her lips were moans of pleasure. Moans of pleasure because even despite the terrible pain she also felt an incredible sensation of ecstasy mixed in with the pain that was stronger than anything she had ever felt.

And then she experienced what felt like a wall of pleasure slamming into her. For one split second she experienced an orgasm more sharply intense than all her other orgasms combined, but it was gone just as quickly as it came.

She found herself staring into Eric’s face. Dripping with sweat and cowled in the most intense expression of wanton desire she had ever seen.

Then she realized he wasn’t thrusting into her anymore. He was buried deep inside her and she could feel a blazing warmth spreading through her. Filling the very core of her womanhood and pulsing out from there into the rest of her.

She hated Eric. Especially after what he had just done to her. And yet something was different now. When she looked into his face she no longer felt the disgust or loathing that she should have. And she wasn’t even angry the way she knew she should have been. Instead she felt tingles all over her skin and her heart raced.

And when Eric pulled his thick shaft from aching pussy she suddenly felt a sense of abandon and emptiness instead of relief.

This isn’t right. She told herself again and again in her mind as he released her and she was forced to stand shakily on her own feet again.

“You should take me home...” She said with an uncertain voice. A part of her didn’t want to leave his side. A part of her wanted him to fuck her again.

“Yeah...” Eric mumbled as he stumbled away from her. “Yeah, sure.” He looked weak and shaky, and Savannah had to restrain herself from rushing to help even though she could barely stand herself. She restrained herself because she knew it wasn’t right. She should want him to stumble and fall, and yet it hurt her to watch him struggle to make to the driver’s side of the car.

“What the hell is wrong with me?” She asked herself under her breath.