The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Apex

Chapter Two: Fever Dream

Eric hurt all over and the pounding in his head made it feel as if he was going to die.

He tried to open his eyes and sit up but found a gentle hand holding him down by his chest.

“Easy baby. I have you. Just rest.” A woman said in a soothing voice as she placed a damp towel over his forehead. At first Eric didn’t recognize her. She was beautiful. Older, in her early 40’s, but beautiful. With long dirty blonde hair and a busty figure that could put other younger women to shame.

Then a name came to him through the haze and pounding in his mind. Courtney he thought but “Mom” was what came out of his lips in a whisper.

Her eyes went wide and a moment later a deep smile spread over her face. “That’s right baby. It’s mom.” She said caressing his hair.

Eric tried correcting himself but couldn’t speak. Courtney had adopted and raised him but he never called her mom. Just Courtney. The idea always seemed silly to him to call her his mother when biologically she wasn’t. But as his mind tried to put together why the word mom had slipped from his lips the pounding intensified and he fell back into unconsciousness.

His last thoughts were that it was okay though. His mom... no... Courtney is a nurse.

He didn’t dream, or if he did it was of blackness and pain.

When he roused again the pounding wasn’t as bad. Still terrible and painful but he didn’t feel like he was going to die anymore.

“Hey little bro.” He heard a familiar but concerned voice say to him.

He looked over to see Elizabeth sitting next to him. “Hey sis...” He replied in a cracked, dry voice. Elizabeth actually was Courtney’s biological daughter, and while Eric felt the same way of calling her sister was silly as calling Courtney mother, Elizabeth had fiercely insisted that he do so from the moment they had adopted him.

She was 20 now and even though it had been over 5 years she still treated him exactly the same as when he was 10. She had always wanted a little brother growing up but it had been a small miracle that her father had been able to impregnate Courtney with Elizabeth alone, due to an incredibly low sperm count. So a biological bother was out of the question which was what eventually led to Eric being adopted and in turn played a hand in the divorce and her father leaving.

Eric felt Elizabeth’s hand slip under his head and lifted him up a little.

“Mom’s had you on an IV but you should try and drink some if you can.” She said as she brought a glass to his lips.

The water was cool and felt soothing going down his throat.

“Thank you...” Eric was able to get out as he closed his eyes again. He still felt awful and was back asleep before Elizabeth could even finish putting his head back down on the pillow.

This time he dreamed.

At first they were wild and fast. Nothing he could make sense of, but then they began to settle and become more coherent.

He found himself laying naked on a beach. There were women all around him. Some swimming in the ocean, and others playing volleyball on the beach. He didn’t recognize any of them except the two laying next to him on both sides.

To his left was Courtney, laying on her stomach, topless and in a g-string bottom. Her breasts were so well developed that even laying face down they pressed outward on her sides. And her ass was equally impressive, round and plump. With her hour glass figure she was the image of what Eric believed a woman should be.

To his right was Elizabeth, sitting up and looking at him with a loving smile. She too was beautiful but had inherited more from her father’s side than her mother. Her hair was a fiery red that matched her exuberant and demanding personality, and her body was slim and lean. Her breasts were much smaller than her mothers but perfectly sized for her athletic build. She had however received one thing from her mother and that was her beautiful face. When they stood side by side looking at Elizabeth was like looking at a younger version of Courtney despite their different body types and hair.

They were his adopted family. His mother and sister, and yet deep down he had always seen them for what they were. Two beautiful, desirable women.

He could feel himself grow hard as he looked over Elizabeth’s body, barely covered by her bikini top and bottom, and with it came an overpowering heat building inside of himself.

Then directly ahead of him Savannah emerged from the water. Her stunning cheerleader’s body dripping wet and naked. She moved toward him with a sensuality that he’d never seen from her before, and as she reached him she lowered her glistening pussy down around his stiff manhood.

She felt a hundred times better than he had remembered. Like pure warmth and pressure consuming his shaft. Her pussy almost felt as if it had a life of it’s own as he felt it sucking him into her and caressing the head of his shaft with what felt like a tongue.

He quickly neared orgasm as she rode on top of him, her young breasts bouncing and alive.

“I belong to you.” She spoke in what sounded like an echoing distant voice. “We all do.”

He felt himself explode inside of her with an incredible rush of cum but as he did he looked over to Elizabeth still watching him with a smile.

Then with a jolt he realized his dream was more real than fantasy as he opened his eyes. His lower half was uncovered from the blankets and Elizabeth’s fiery red mane was draped around his groin, covering her face as he felt the same incredible suction and caressing around his cock as he had in the dream.

He could feel his sister suck out the last small spurt of cum from his shaft as her head rose and the warmth around his shaft disappeared. When she came up Eric could see a clearly mixed and confused expression on Elizabeth’s face, but it wasn’t until she looked to his face that she seemed to realize what she had just done.

Her eyes were wide and her hands were covering her mouth in a shocked expression as she looked him in the eyes.

“Eric, I... I don’t know what came over me...” She said from behind her hands as her cheeks flushed the same color red as her hair.

Eric felt just as baffled. Baffled over what could have driven Elizabeth to commit such an incestuous act, at least in her eyes, and even more baffled as to why he was so okay with it.

“It’s okay, sis.” He reached out to reassure her but she quickly pulled away.

“Oh my God, no it’s not!” She was crying now and still had her hands over her mouth as if she were afraid of what might happen if she took them away.

“You’re my brother and I... I...” She shook her head, unable to say the words and then ran out of the room. Eric wanted to follow her but still felt to weak to actually get out of bed.

The rest of the night he slipped in and out of sleep. His dreams were surreal, almost supernatural, but he didn’t have anymore that involved sex. Throughout the night he awoke a few times and always found Courtney at his bedside, either tending to him or sleeping in a chair.

Then the morning came and he was awoken by the sound of Courtney and Elizabeth arguing downstairs. He couldn’t hear what they were saying but he figured it had to have been a pretty serious fight for him to be able to hear them at all. The soundproofing in their house had always been pretty decent.

The arguing went on for several long minutes before he finally heard the front door slam close and a single pair of footsteps heading up the stairs. He had hoped Elizabeth would come back so he could talk to her about what had happened, but it was Courtney that came through his bedroom door.

She let out an exasperated sigh and then put on a weary smile that Eric knew was for his sake. “How are you feeling honey?”

Eric sat up in the bed and was surprised to find that he felt completely fine. “Fine. Good actually. Is everything okay?”

Courtney gave another long sigh. “Oh, it’s that sister of yours. I don’t know what’s gotten into her but she’s left to go back to school.”

Eric frowned. Elizabeth was in college out on the east coast, well out of range for any sort of regular visits. “She was supposed to be staying for another week.” Eric complained even though he knew exactly why she had left.

“I know honey, but try not to let it bother you. You need to focus on taking it easy.” She walked over to him and sat next to him on the bed. “I haven’t seen you get sick in years. You gave us a pretty good scare.”

She put her hand to Eric’s forehead and then pulled him close to her, placing his forehead on her cheek. As she did he was able to smell the light floral scent of her hair, and was also able to just slightly see down her blouse and get a peek at her large breasts. It brought back images of his dream of her topless on the beach. Her large breasts swelling out from her sides as she laid face down. He almost instantly felt himself growing aroused despite himself.

The brief moment of her checking to see if he still had a fever turned into her hugging him tightly.

“Y’know you called me mom while you sick. You don’t have to if you don’t want to but it felt really nice hearing it come from you.” It was the sort of thing any adopting mom might have said but the way she spoke them directly into his ear, with her lips brushing against his lobes as she spoke, made it feel more like a lover was speaking to him and only made him harder.

“I’ll... think about it.” Eric said as he ran a hand down the side of her waist. She was slim but still very soft to the touch. It may have been wrong but Eric wanted her.

“Good.” She replied and then completely to Eric’s surprise she kissed him on the lips.

Her lips were soft and felt voluptuous just like the rest of her. But then the kiss ended just as quickly as it began. Were someone else there watching it would have been just long enough of a kiss to make things awkward but still short enough to be written off as a familial kiss between a mother and her son. Except in there case Courtney had never kissed Eric anywhere but on the cheek.

Eric’s eyebrows were raised and Courtney’s face was flush with embarrassment. Embarrassment and something more. Something that Eric must have misread.

“Yes... Well I’ll go make you some breakfast.” She said and then promptly left the room.

“What the hell is going on?” Eric muttered to himself.