The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Apex

Chapter Four: Experimentation

Courtney felt as if she was loosing her mind. Being around her son for the past two weeks had been torture.

She didn’t know if it was that Eric was leaving in two weeks and she was having some sort of twisted reaction to being abandoned, or if it was simply because she hadn’t been with a man in over three years, but her body was craving him. Her own son. He consumed her fantasies and dreams, and she had caught herself checking him out more than once.

And it didn’t help matters that she could hear him having sex with his girlfriend. He had started bringing her over shortly after his bout of fever. After her indiscretion of kissing him.

She had told herself that it was an innocent mistake. A slip of misdirected motherly love. Or perhaps a temporary case of the Florence Nightingale effect. And at first that’s all it may have been but as the days went by her longings only seemed to grow worse.

* * *

Savannah’s pussy squeezed tightly around Eric’s shaft as he listened to her cry out in orgasm. It was her fifth one of the night and Eric could finally feel himself nearing climax, but he couldn’t let himself cum just yet. Fucking Savannah tonight was about more than just sex.

He had her pinned underneath him as her body squirmed and twisted from the orgasm, which went on for nearly a minute straight. Her longest yet he noted. He enjoyed the sensation of her pussy spasming as she did orgasm but remained focused on what he was really doing. A controlled experiment of his new found effects over women.

“You ready for me to cum?” He asked her after giving her some time to recover.

She responded with a half euphoric nod, which was not enough for Eric. He gave her a light but firm slap to the cheek that seemed to instantly do the job of snapping her to her senses.

“Remember what I told you. I need specific details. You understand?”

“Yes. I understand.”

Her response seemed lucid so he proceeded thrusting into her as hard as he could, letting himself quickly build to orgasm. When the rush of pleasure hit him he had to fight getting lost in it so he could focus on Savannah, and even before she could begin to describe what she was experiencing he could see a physical response from her.

A sharp inhale of air, a fluttering of her eyelids, and a slight tensing throughout her whole body. It was his orgasm but she seemed to be experiencing some pleasure herself from it. Eric’s mind raced. Was it some sort of transference of pleasure? A spike in his pheromone output? Or perhaps it was his semen itself that elicited the physiological response.

“Warmth... There’s a warmth spreading inside me.” Savannah struggled to describe as she ground her pussy against his cock as if trying to take him deeper.

Eric took one of her erect nipples between his fingers and gave a sharp pinch. “Focus. What sort of warmth? Where exactly is it spreading from? I need details.”

“It’s a wet warmth from your cum. I can feel it filling me. Filling my womb, and it spreads out from there in pulses...” Savannah closed her eyes and rolled her head back, clearly enjoying the sensation.

“In pulses? Like through your veins?” Eric pressed, desperate for more details.

“Oh God... yes. Like through my veins. Penetrating every part of me.”

It was all he was going to get from her so he let go of his scientific curiosity and let himself enjoy what was left of the orgasm. He squeezed her breast and gave a few final thrusts as the last small shots of cum passed through his shaft into Savannah, sending a shiver of pleasure down his spine.

As soon as the moment was over Eric pulled out of Savannah’s pussy and went over to his computer to make note of his findings. After a few minutes he could hear Savannah’s breathing calm and her beginning to shuffle under the covers of the bed.

“What are you doing?” He heard her ask him. “Starting a sex journal or something?” She had a snide tone in her voice.

It was interesting to note that whenever they were post-coitus Savannah seemed to become more herself. Still easily manipulated and within his thrall but not quite as much so as when she went a period without sex.

“Y’know that’s actually funny. You’re not as far from the truth as you might expect.” Eric replied as he continued typing.

“Well that doesn’t surprise me since your a sick fucking pervert.”

“Perhaps I am, but that works out well for you. Being a slut and all.” Eric swiveled around in his chair, facing Savannah. “Why don’t you come over here and clean my cock with your mouth?” He was curious to see her response.

“Fuck you. I may be a slut but I’m not your goddamn slave.” She pulled the bed covers to her chin, covering her naked breasts. There was some shame there. “You can suck your own dick clean.”

Her words were vehement but Eric couldn’t find any hints of real anger in her body language. If anything Eric was sure that if he physically took hold of her and put his cock to her mouth she would willingly accept it. Something he was about to put to the test when he heard a knock on his door followed by Courtney’s voice.

“Eric. I need to see you downstairs.” He heard her say through the door before walking away.

Savannah looked concerned for a moment. She wasn’t used to having to worry about parents since hers stopped caring about her having sex a long time ago.

“Should I go?” She asked as Eric grabbed a pair of jeans and threw them on without any boxers underneath.

“No, stay.” He walked out of his room without putting on a shirt.

This was the sixth night that Eric had brought Savannah over in two weeks but it was the first time his foster mom had summoned him to talk about it. Or at least that’s what he assumed she wanted to talk about. Ever since the incident with the kiss Courtney had been somewhat avoiding him, but Eric hadn’t been making it easy on her.

It was without a doubt wrong but Eric had been using her as a subject to try and figure out what was going on with him and what exactly he was capable of. He had picked out a number of people, both guys and girls, but Courtney posed a unique opportunity because she actually lived with him.

So far his leading theory, based on what he’d seen, was that he was putting out increased pheromones to attract the opposite sex. He’d noted that most of the time the level of attraction was proportional to his own level of arousal but he still needed far more information on all of this to be certain of anything.

Courtney was a two fold experiment. Both in the long term effects of his theoretical pheromones without any real sexual engagement, and the potential sway they may have on someone who wouldn’t want a sexual relationship with him. However, even as his mind rationalized it as a scientific experiment he knew there was a deeper emotional motive behind it, he just couldn’t quite come to grips with what that might be yet.

As he came down the stairs he saw Courtney sitting in the living room and before he even saw the wine glass he was able to smell it in the air. Which immediately struck him as odd when he saw the bottle. She had only drunk a small portion of it’s contents which shouldn’t have been anywhere near enough to leave that strong of a odor. But for now Eric pushed that to the back of his mind as he focused his attention on Courtney.

“Sit down Eric.” She ordered, directing him to the spot on the couch next to her. It was one of those rare moment where she was going to give him a stern lecture, but her shaky voice and roving eyes betrayed her. She seemed unable to take her eyes off his naked chest even as he sat down. Eric began to think his effect over her might have developed more rapidly than he anticipated.

“Is there something wrong?” Eric asked playing coy.

“I just want to talk to you. I know you’re at that age where a boy’s sexual curiosity can override their good judgment and I know you’re leaving for college soon, but you’re still just a 15 year old boy. So I’m putting my foot down about this. You can’t bring that Savannah girl over anymore. She may be 18 and I know her parents don’t care if she sleeps over but you’re still my baby boy and I’m not okay with it.”

It was hard to be certain but Eric could swear that Courtney’s lecture was fueled by jealousy more than a mother’s concerns. All the signs were there, from the stress patterns in her voice to the way her cheeks flushed and pupils dilated as she looked at him.

He was sure she was ready for the final part of his experiment, but the question was if he was ready.

This, after all, was the woman who had been raising him for the past 5 years. Someone who considered herself to be his mother even if he didn’t fully accept that to be the case. Morally it was wrong, and further more if his experiment to induce control over her with sexual intercourse failed it could cause some very serious consequences.

But then again Eric saw every indication that his experiment would be a success, and the ramifications of that was tremendous. If he could induce the same level of control and subjugation over Courtney, an uninterested, intelligent, adult woman, that he had with Savannah then it stood to reason that any woman could be brought into his persuasion. And unlike with other women he was sure that Courtney would never seek to have him incarcerated no matter what he tried tonight.

Logically there was no reason not to make the attempt to seduce her, but Eric still found himself hesitating as he searched his feelings beyond the dictates of logic.

Courtney was an incredibly attractive older woman. Even at 42 she could pass for an in shape 30 year old. So there was no question that Eric was sexually attracted to her. What it boiled down to, he realized, was that question of motherhood.

Biologically she was not his mother, but he had never known his biological mother. Until Courtney came along he had been raised in an orphanage. So did he love her as a mother? Yes, without a doubt, but even despite this there was a vast part of him that still viewed her as a sexually available woman. So maybe she could be both. A foster mother and a lover.

* * *

Eric had been silent for a very long time and Courtney had no idea what was going through his head. She had just hoped that he would listen to her without an argument because right at this moment, with his shirt off and her emotions running rampant, she didn’t think she was up for an argument.

“Courtney...” Finally he was saying something. “Mom... I love you.”

Courtney’s heart swooned. Not only had he called her mom again but for the first time he had told her that he loved her. She should have been ecstatic but all she felt was dirty. His confession of love only made her impulse to throw herself at him all the more stronger.

“I... I love you too...” The word stuck in her throat but she forced it out to remind herself of who he was. “Son.”

Then right as Courtney was about to get up and leave, unable to stand the insane temptation she was feeling, Eric pulled her into a kiss.

All her senses went wild as his lips pressed against hers. She felt as if she could melt into him, but her brain quickly took over. She scrambled back away from him but Eric’s strong arms kept her from leaving the coach.

“What are you doing?” She asked, unable to believe what was happening.

“I want you and I know you feel the same.”

Eric’s lips were on her again as he pressed her onto her back, laying on top of her. This time she felt his tongue invade her mouth and for what could have only been 30 or so seconds she gave in to his kiss, letting his eager tongue probe her mouth. It felt like an eternity of bliss but her mind once again kicked in and she turned her head to the side, shaking off his kiss.

“I’m your mother, Eric. You have to stop this.” She said the words and believed them but it was the last thing her body wanted.

“You are my mother.” Eric replied. “But not biologically. Biologically you’re just a woman, and I’m a man.”

Tears were welling in her eyes. “No you’re a boy. My baby boy.” She said fighting the desire inside herself.

His hand took her by the chin and he forced her to look him in the eyes. When had he gotten so strong? She wondered.

“I was never your baby, but you can still be my mother and a woman and I can still be your son and a man.” Eric released her chin and caressed her cheek as a lover would. “Do you understand what I’m saying?”

Courtney felt lost. Was he right? She wasn’t sure but she couldn’t fight anymore.

She nodded her head yes and when he moved in to kiss her she didn’t resist him.

He felt so strong on top of her, with his young hands exploring her body. He lifted her shirt up and pulled the cups of her bra down. He broke off their kiss to look at her breasts as he began groping at them.

It didn’t surprise her. She had always been busty and men had always been drawn to her breasts. Now it was her son touching them. How long had he wanted to feel her up, she wondered. He was inexperienced and rough in the way he handled her breasts but she let him do whatever he wanted. For now it just felt good to be touched at all.

As he continued playing with her tits she moved her hands to his pants and began to undo them. She couldn’t stop her hands from shaking as she fumbled with the button and zipper but after a moment she had them undone and slipped a hand into his jeans.

She found herself surprised when she took hold of his Penis. He was significantly bigger than she had expected. She gave him a few long strokes while keeping him in his jeans and tried to imagine what it would feel like to have him inside her. With his girth and length it would hurt at first and the fact that it had been so long since the last time anyone had been in her didn’t help.

“That feels nice.” Eric said with a groan. He was looking her in the face again and Courtney could swear she saw more love in his eye now than at any point in the past 5 years of raising him.

Maybe this wasn’t wrong, she began to think as his member grew stiffer and stiffer in her hand. Maybe it was only natural that her son become her lover as well. She had left her husband for him. Maybe it made sense for him to fill that void in her life.

She pulled his penis free from his jeans and began to undo her own pants. Now that he was fully erect Courtney could feel an actual physical yearning to have him inside her.

“Have you been with anyone other than Savannah?” She asked as a lover and not a mom.

“No.” He answered as he released her breasts and began to help her with her pants. She could tell that he was just as eager as she was.

“Are you going to break up with her?” Her voice shook as she asked the question. What was she asking? For him to go steady with her? To be her boyfriend? Was that what she wanted?

“No.” His answer caught her by surprise. Was this just a one time thing they were doing? Maybe that would be for the best. She could do this just the once to fulfill this sick carnal desire and then forget it happened. Then she could go back to being just his mother and him her baby boy.

“Are you ready?” Eric asked her.

Her pants were off and he was positioning himself between her legs before she knew it. She was more than wet enough and the physical yearning was still there but she still had so many questions on her mind.

She shook her head no even as she felt the tip of his penis beginning to press between her vulva.

“It’ll be okay.” Eric told her lovingly as she felt him shifting up and down between her lips, budding for her hole. It sent a tingling warm pleasure through her and she knew there was no turning back.

“Go slow.” Was all she could bear to say as consent for her son to take her.

Other than a one night fling with one of the doctors she worked with two and a half years ago, she hadn’t been on so much as a date since her divorce and it had been a long and lonely three years. It felt good having a man on top of her again. And no matter what else he was Courtney had to accept him as a man now. His thick, hard meat had penetrated her womanhood.

* * *

For a woman who had given birth, Courtney was tighter than Eric expected, but then again that had been 20 years ago.

Even though he was inching slowly into her with small thrusts he could feel her shifting in discomfort underneath him. Savannah had said that he was big but Eric hadn’t truly realized. He had never been one to watch porn so he didn’t have anything to compare as a standard. But even despite Courtney’s discomfort he could see strong signs of pleasure building in her too.

Her breathing grew heavier and the tips of her large nipples were rock hard. He needed a measure of her pain versus his effect over her.

“Do you want me to stop?” He asked even though he had no intention to.

She looked up to his face and Eric saw an expression of love there that was completely different than the way she usually looked at him. “No keep going. I want it.”

And so he did, pushing further and further into her pussy until he felt his head pressing against her cervix. She felt so tight that Eric couldn’t help but groan. He began pulling out and slowly thrusting back into her, eager to feel her pussy squeezing around his shaft and moments later he could hear tiny moans under Courtney’s breath.

Those moans grew louder as Eric began thrusting faster and faster. Even her tits had begun shaking with each thrust and Eric couldn’t take his eyes off of her. With her face contorted in pleasure she looked so smoldering hot.

Eric felt lightheaded. Not as he had the night he lost his virginity but lightheaded with the idea that this was working. If he could influence his own mother into letting him fuck her then he could manipulate any woman into doing just about anything. It opened so many doors and made his designs for the future so much easier.

He felt Courtney’s pussy contract around him, growing ever tighter. It was enough to bring him to the brink.

“Oh God, I’m cumming!” Courtney yelled and Eric felt her wildly buck her hips into him.

“Oh mom... me too.” Eric groaned. “I’m going to cum in you.”

This seemed to catch Courtney’s attention and Eric could immediately see the protest in her eyes mixed in with the pleasure of her orgasm, but it was too late. He could feel the rush of cum surging through him and pouring into Courtney’s wanton pussy.

He could immediately see the same effects that had overtaken Savannah now come over his mother. She inhaled sharply, her eyes fluttered and closed and the look of protest vanished as her orgasm intensified.

Eric stayed there inside of her for a long while as they both rode out their orgasms and after as they came down from their highs. He was still hard and wanted to take her again but he also wanted to wait and see what sort of effects his first time cumming in her would have.

She laid there underneath him for a while, silent and still. She had her head turned away from him but Eric could still see her face. She looked like she was thinking. Her eyes would open and close followed by a deep breath that she held for a moment before letting out. And Eric even saw a tear form that she buried into the couch cushion. But after a few minutes she began lightly shifting her hips into his still hard cock.

“Are you done?” Eric could hear the uncertainty in her voice. As if she didn’t know if she wanted him to be or not.

“I can keep going.” Eric answered and gave a slow but deep thrust out and back into her. Courtney bit her lower lip in response and Eric smiled. “Do you want me to be done?”

Courtney seemed to consider his question and then turned to look at him. “No. You were right about what you said earlier. You are a man.” She placed a hand on his cheek. “But I can’t be your mother anymore. Not if were going to do this. So you have to choose. Do you want me as a mother, or as a woman?”

Now it was Eric’s turn to consider her question. It was an ultimatum he hadn’t expected Courtney to give him but in the end he knew he had already made up his mind.

He slowly withdrew his penis from her warm vagina and stood up. Courtney’s expression turned hurt instead of relieved which told Eric tons. Then before she could say anything he bent over and picked her up in both arms and began carrying her down the hall toward the master bedroom.

Her face flushed red as he carried her through the threshold to her room and laid her down onto her bed. It was plain to see that this is what she wanted.

“You’re my woman now.” Eric declared.

Courtney nodded her head but Eric wanted to hear her say it.

“Say the words.”

Courtney bit her lower lip and spread her legs open for him. “I’m your woman.”

And with that Eric mounted and penetrated Courtney.