The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Aphrodite — The Big City

Author: The Light Fantastic

Part: 5

Wyatt returned to his room to deal with the absolutely heroic erection he was left with, between watching Jen’s body and the adrenaline pumping through his body. Fortunately for him, all of his tension and libido took only a single moment to unleash, leaving him relieved and sticky. Jen wasn’t as lucky. She’d already begun fantasising about Wyatt when she’d made her offer to him, and once your mind slipped, once you gave the urge even the faintest crack in your composure, it was near impossible to dislodge.

It was tiring, if nothing else. It was a tiring way to live, your thoughts constantly on edge. Your swollen pussy throbbing and leaking against your constricting panties, your massive nipples pulsing with your heartbeat on the ends of your huge, gelatinous, sensitive breasts as they bounced unchecked by even the strongest bras, every motion of your plush, tight body a testament to the profound changes that had left you little more than a walking fuckdoll. Over all that, the insistent chorus of your body’s needs, your physical desire, you had to try to keep your mind away from sex. You couldn’t allow yourself to entertain thoughts about the men you passed on the street, their hard, glorious cocks, the sensation of sliding your permanently-lubed lower lips around a fat shaft and revelling as your body wrung out orgasm after wonderful, glorious, mind-blowing orgasm until you felt hot cum shooting deep inside you, to the very core of your gut where that urge would rekindle time and again no matter how often you put out the fire.

Jen knew, somewhere in the back of her mind, that once upon a time she’d had satisfying sex. She got horny, she found a guy she liked, invited him to her bedroom and fucked him. She had an orgasm, maybe two, and rolled over, relieved and satisfied. She knew it had to have happened, that she’d had a last fuck before her libido took over for good. After three years, she wished she could remember what it felt like. As it was, no matter how amazing it felt to cum, the only lingering sensation from the parade of men through her bedroom was regret that it was over. No afterglow. No pillow talk. Sometimes, when it got really bad, the sight of her naked, post-sex lover was enough to set her off again immediately.

She’d tried everything. Meditation, cold showers, all manner of libido suppressants, herbal supplements, the list went on. Every aphie had tried at least something, and there was always a new piece of snake oil on the horizon promising to give you your life back. Going the other way, too, was all manner of elaborate sex toys that promised to take the need away, satisfy you inside and out and save you having to seduce a guy every night. Those were the worst, since you always felt like surely it just had to be about giving you the hardest possible orgasm, by whatever means, and it had to work. In just one of the myriad mysteries of Aphrodite, though, the need for a man, for raw, hard cock, was an unavoidable part of the package.

She stood in the bathroom, her hands gripping the counter as she took deep breaths, closing her eyes to try and blot out the red fog of the familiar feeling spreading from deep inside her. She splashed her face with cold water, squeezing her thighs together as cold rivulets ran down the vast expanse of her breasts, throwing up goosebumps in the smooth, milky flesh. She was soaking wet between her legs, boiling with heat, but she needed to get a grip. Her fuck wasn’t going to be there for hours, and she needed to be careful with calling her list too often. Danny would have been good for it, but she’d already used him up covering for that stupid bitch Siobhan and her stubborn insistence on acting like she didn’t need cock until she was climbing the walls.

She had to make a decision. Even after three years, she wasn’t always able to evaluate her own arousal—strangely, having every inch of your body screaming for dick made it difficult to make rational decisions. She could retire to her magic wand and burn half an hour or so bleeding off the urge. If she was wrong, though, and was already over the tipping point, then the last thing she’d want would be to start masturbating. Once you went over that cliff, once the urge was strong enough, all it would do was send her even deeper into it. She made that mistake yesterday, and she’d had to call in an emergency. That wasn’t an option today.

She was close enough from her last fuck that it might turn out okay. She took a deep, decisive breath and went back to her room. She peeled off her top, casting it aside, and unbuckled her bra, wincing as her mounds fell heavily out of the cups and against her stomach with a fleshy slap. She rubbed the welts the cups had left across her tits, taking in a sharp intake of breath as her fingers moved down across the thick, pebbly nipple.

Her shorts followed soon after, and she stretched back on the bed, luxuriantly naked. One hand guided her magic wand between her thighs, the other gripped her left breast, lifting the heavy mound up towards her face. Realistically she needed two hands to properly lift and control one of her huge tits—with one hand, soft flesh overflowed her fingers and threatened to slip straight out with a gelatinous quiver of she wasn’t careful. One hand was enough to guide a thick, stiff nipple to her waiting lips, though, enveloping the sensitive tip in warm wetness.

She could actually remember the day she realised she could suck on her own nipple, a few months into her transformation. That had been before her switch flipped for good, and she’d happily indulged herself in a night of powerful breast orgasms, without putting a hand near her crotch. Even after the urge took over completely, it drove her lovers wild, and it helped masturbation bleed away some of the need.

She suckled at herself, rolling her magic wand in circles around her bloated clitoris, dripping a cauldron of sandalwood-scented juices into a puddle on the sheets. The other good thing about nursing on herself was keeping the noise down. Aphies were physically incapable of silent orgasms, no matter how hard they tried or how minor and unfulfilling the orgasm, and muffling it with tit was her best option to avoid wall-rattling screams. The first one hit her hard, her back seizing as her stomach muscles began to writhe, jerking her up off the bed. Her breast fell out of her mouth to come down against her torso with a hard slap, drawing another full-body crunch from her as the sensations reverberated through the sensitive mound, the resulting shriek echoing through her room.

She wasn’t even close to done, of course, and as soon as she regained the use of her limbs, she pushed the buzzing head of her vibrator back against herself again with the other hand, pulling her right hand back up to grope around for the sloshing weight of her right breast—“wearing them evenly,” as she liked to joke. Her purring moans muffled again as her mouth closed down on the neglected, throbbing nipple.

Twenty minutes and three more orgasms later, she gritted her teeth and, with a supreme act of will, pulled her hands away from her body, switching off her wand. She could have kept going. She could always have kept going. Without any other pressures on her life she could quite easily spend the entirety of the average day masturbating, but if nothing else, that would leave no time for securing the cocks she really needed.

Fortunately she’d been right—she hadn’t been far gone enough that getting herself off didn’t help the urge. She was back under control—teetering on the precipice, but she’d pulled herself back. Now all she had to do was keep up the balancing act until her evening fuck arrived. She groaned, picking herself up off the bed to get dressed and find something to distract her from her throbbing pussy for a few more hours.

* * *

The rest of the week mostly went by without much incident. Siobhan avoided Wyatt wherever possible. Wyatt mostly didn’t say much to Jen, either, aside from household matters. It was slightly awkward, especially, Wyatt noticed, when it had been longer since she’d had a man in her bedroom. She maintained that she absolutely understood the arrangement and that she was looking forward to their date, but that didn’t stop her from flirting mercilessly. Cleavage flashes, bumps and grinds in the hallway, lots of accidental spills and moans and at one point a full nip slip.

Saturday arrived, and rather than in the kitchen in nothing but an apron, as Wyatt was half expecting, she’d barricaded herself in her room. What she was doing wasn’t really a secret between the buzzing and moaning, but Wyatt had never known her to go for that long. She finally emerged in the early afternoon, scurrying across to the shower with a huge towel just barely wrapped around her astounding tits, grinning at Wyatt’s stunned expression as she passed.

“Don’t worry handsome, I didn’t forget about our plans tonight. I hope you’ve got a big list of questions for me!”

“What do you mean?”

“If you don’t know me well enough by the end of tonight to fuck me, I’m going to be mad.” She giggled.

Wyatt’s brow furrowed. “Is that... Is that really all it is for you?”

She sighed. “Wyatt. I like you, okay? It’s not that I don’t like you. It’s just—I don’t get to decide how my body, this whole stupid thing, works, okay? If I could just decide it didn’t matter if I was going to get laid tonight, don’t you think I would?”

She pouted at him with plump, wet lips. “I mean, it’s not all about getting laid, but it’s like... eighty percent about getting laid? It’s not your fault. It’s not really my fault. It’s this... this thing inside me.“

Her eyes darted to the side, and she stepped forward, giving Wyatt a quick, daring peck on the cheek. He blushed, making her grin. “I want you to have fun tonight, all right? Can you just want the same thing for me?”

“You’re right. I’m sorry, Jen. It’s a lot to get used to, you know?”

“Uh. Yeah, believe me, I know. I just don’t want you getting the wrong idea about what this means. There’s a lot I can’t promise you, whatever happens, you know?”

She winked, pushing her hands up against her towel-clad breasts with a sharp intake of breath. “Mmm. I can promise that you get to see these tonight, though. Now, I’m going to shower. No peeking!”

She ducked her head back around the door after walking into the bathroom. “No, just kidding, you can peek if you want.”

* * *

Wyatt nervously waited in the front room in a button-down shirt and jeans, his hair wet-combed back and his face smoothly shaved. He stood up when he heard Jen stepping down the stairs, and went slack.

She’d put on a tight, high-necked brown sweater. They normally made even regular-sized women look enormous, so they highlighted Jen’s massive frontage to the point of absurdity, although they didn’t look quite as big as he would have expected. Her boobs were pulled up by her bra, sitting in a high and firm spherical shape on her chest that would have blocked her view of looking down at anything several feet in front of her. The sweater only served to make absolutely clear how rapidly her figure tapered off to her tiny waist. Her legs were covered in tight white denim that showed off every curve of her thighs, with brown boots up past mid-calf.

Her makeup was exquisite. She didn’t need foundation, but her lips were a dark plum and her eyes were lined and shadowed with a glittery blue to match her hair.

“Hiii.” She purred, smiling as Wyatt gawped. “What do you think?”

“You look, uh, wow.” She followed his gaze, riveted to the swell of her tits, and giggled.

“Yeah, I’m a bit top-heavy, aren’t I? That’s one of the problems with being so big—you either look shapeless or borderline pornographic, so we just kind of roll with it. Is that okay? I don’t want to embarrass you.”

He shook his head. “It’s fine. You look amazing.”

“So where are we heading, Prince Charming?”

They struck off on foot. Jen had mentioned she had some problems with most transport, but the bus especially.

“God, buses are the worst. Everything vibrates if you’re sitting down, and if you’re standing, you end up pressed on every side. I’ve knocked people over with my boobs before, although I’m a bit better with my spatial awareness now.”

“You don’t drive?”

“I used to. I don’t really trust myself now. I mean, if I can even find a car I can fit my tits into, unless it’s got good suspension, well... I’ve had orgasms in the passenger seat before. Not good for your focus, you know?”

Jen’s boobs were bouncing considerably less than he was generally used to seeing, along with sitting higher on her chest. “Jen, uh, are you wearing a different bra?”

“So glad you noticed. I’m wearing my Aphrodite bra. I also call it my “I have to exist in the real world for a few hours” bra. It’s basically just a thick, ultra-strong containment bra that stops a lot of the bouncing and keeps things from rubbing against my nips. Normally, they bounce everywhere, and, uh, I’m not sure if you’ve heard anything about how sensitive they are?“

He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. “Uh, a bit—”

“You know nothing. They’re crazy sensitive. All of us can cum just from having them played with. If they jiggle around too much, it ends up setting off the urge and it’s a downward spiral from there. Hell, sometimes even just a couple of good, hard bounces, and you’re done. These things are horrible to wear, but they help me stay kind of in control.“

Wyatt noticed the blatant stares of people as they passed, and no small amount of disgusted expressions on women. He nearly said something to a man who blatantly licked his lips while staring straight at her boobs, but Jen touched his arm gently.

“Don’t worry about it, sweetie. It happens all the time. At worst, I don’t even notice it. The only bad thing about it is if the guy staring is even vaguely hot.”

“What happens then?”

“Well that’s when sometimes I start fantasising about jumping them in the street.” She smiled sheepishly at him. “I keep telling you, Wyatt, my mind doesn’t work the same way as a regular girl any more. I can’t help it. Sexual interest is a big blinking invitation for this thing inside me. I’m hardwired to enjoy staring.”

He scratched the back of his head, stopping at a crosswalk. “So, when I was, uh, starin’ at you earlier...”

“I wanted to do unspeakable things to you. Still do. You’ve got no idea how hard I’m trying not to think about you naked right now.“

“Jeez, I’m sorry...”

She slapped him gently on the arm. “You’re impossible. Stop apologising for something I’ve told you I enjoy!”

“But I don’t want to make the night uncomfortable for y’all...”

“Doing anything but climbing into bed with a guy is kind of uncomfortable for me. I’m used to it. I spent all morning preparing for tonight, so I’ve mostly got a handle on it.”

“Preparin’?”

“Uh, earth to Wyatt. Why do you think I spent all morning masturbating? It doesn’t take the urge away, but it helps me control it. It’s just not really something I can do every day. Of course then I made the stupid decision of having a shower, and having to, you know, soap up and dry off...”

He went red, turning away and focusing down the street. “Uh, so it should be up here. It’s just a little Italian place.”

She hugged him close. It was meant to be platonic, but Wyatt felt her involuntarily rub herself against him, taking deep breaths. “I’m sure it’ll be perfect.”

* * *

The waiter seated them at a table for two at the back, trying his best not to goggle-eye at Jen’s breasts as he handed them menus and recited the specials. She chuckled as he left.

“Poor guy nearly popped a vein. Maybe I should get his—” she looked at Wyatt, and shook her head. “No, no collecting tonight. We’re here together, at least for tonight.”

He coughed. “Right. So, uh, I kind of know all ’bout your, uh, obvious hobbies...”

She cradled her face in her hands, her boobs jostling between her arms. “You don’t know the half of it, but go on.”

“Well, uh, what else are you into? What do you do with your free time?”

“Well that’s the thing. If I have free time, there’s not really anything I’d rather do than fuck. Hobbies get in the way. I guess the closest thing I’ve got is I spend some time on the Changed Forever forums, but that’s mostly just for advice and news.” She pursed her lips. “Sorry. I’m really not a very interesting person outside of my body.”

“I don’t think that’s true. You’re kind, you’ve got a good sense of humour...”

“I’m kind to you because I want you to put your dick inside me, silly. It’s not really a big tick in my favour.“

“That don’t mean anythin’. Girls can be awful and still get guys.”

Jen raised a perfect blue eyebrow. “You sound very sure about that.”

“I, uh, well, everybody knows that, right?”

“Hmm.” Her expression remained skeptical.

“So uh, what about before you changed?”

She sat back, thinking. “I haven’t thought about it in years. I was halfway through arts in college—doing photography. I used to be a really good photographer, I actually won awards in high school. I... I haven’t picked up a camera in 3 years. I’m in front of a lot of them, though.” She winked.

“That’s a shame. I’d like to see some of your photos sometime?”

“Oh, uh,” her eyes sank down, fixed firmly on her bust. “I don’t have them anymore. Two years ago, I... well, I got in a really bad place. It really hit me that my old life was completely over. I was struggling to cope with all the stuff I had to deal with. One day, to try and distract myself from the need, I... I burned all my photos. All the negatives. And you know what? It didn’t even help to distract me. I fucking rubbed myself off while my entire portfolio burned.”

She looked back up at him, smiling manically, tears beading at the corners of her perfect eyes. “Still think I’m pretty and fun? I don’t know what you want from me, Wyatt. I don’t know why you wanted a date. Find a normal girl and date her, and come to me when you just want to bone a huge titted bimbo. That’s all I’m good for, and honestly? That’s all I want.”

“I think you’re lyin’.”

She snorted. “I think I know what I want.”

“Then why’d y’ agree to come on a date? You’ve got how many numbers in your phone? There’s a reason y’didn’t tell me about this Aphrodite thing when we first met.”

Before she could respond, a waiter (a new one, female) turned up with their appetisers. “Let’s not worry about it for a bit and just eat, okay?”

She agreed whole-heartedly and dove into her food. Wyatt was continually impressed by her ability to pack away food; aphie metabolisms were on permanent overdrive. Besides, when nothing you ate had even the slightest effect on your figure, why restrict yourself?

The mains were well-timed, and the pair didn’t talk much before they arrived. This time, though, the plates were delivered with an unmistakeable sneer on the face of the waitress. Jen rounded on her.

“Excuse me? Do you have something you’d like to say?”

She sniffed. “Nothing at all, ma’am. Please enjoy your food.”

“Well if you’ve got nothing to say, wipe it off your fucking face, got it?”

Agitated, she turned to her pasta. Wyatt noticed her left hand was missing from the table and her breathing was starting to catch. Her eyes were focused on him.

“Go on, what else have you got to ask me? What else would to like to remind me I can’t do anymore? I know, why don’t we go to the movies? A day at the zoo? How about a wedding?”

The two sat eating in silence, until Wyatt coughed, his fork loaded with fettucine.

“There is a reason y’didn’t say anything to me about it. Y’know, when we met. You ain’t shy. You said it yourself—you liked havin’ a guy who didn’t just treat you like free sex.”

She shrugged, but Wyatt pressed on. “I think you want more than you’re sayin’. I don’t mean you don’t want loads of guys, either but- I dunno. Both?”

“So you’re saying all I want a beautiful monogamous relationship and to fuck as many guys as I need?“

“Heh. Well, when you say it like that it sounds stupid, but I dunno. You think it’s impossible?“

“Would you do it? Be on the other end of that, I mean. Just one more guy in my life? I don’t do, like, intimacy. Romance. There’s nothing to my life that isn’t sex any more.“

He gave her a tiny smile. “Willin’ to try and find out.”

She blushed and went back to her food. She was shifting in her chair, taking deep breaths, taking great care as she manoeuvred her fork around her gigantic tits.

“You okay?”

“Hmm? Oh. Uh, yeah. Mostly. I’m, uh, really fucking horny. I don’t know how much longer I can hold out before I jump you from across the table.”

He nodded. “I understand. You’ve done real well. Uh, I appreciate it.”

She looked into his eyes hungrily, licking sauce from her lip. “Oh you’ll be showing me how much you appreciate it. I am going to fuck you until you cum dust.

“So uh,” he said, changing the subject, “somethin’ I’ve been meanin’ to ask. You’ve got blue hair ’cause of the Aphrodite. You’ve also got blue eyebrows, and, uh—”

She giggled. “I haven’t grown a single hair anywhere below my nose in three years. I’m butter-smooth.”

“Huh. Neat.”

“Yeah, it’s pretty cool I guess. I mostly get away without doing much besides showering and brushing my hair. I do makeup for special occasions.”

“It must take a lot of brushin’. You must have been growin’ it a while.”

“Four months, dude. Aphrodite hair grows like a weed. Most of us barely bother doing anything to it besides hacking it back to neck-length once it touches the floor. Forget styling—anything you do to the style is gone by the next morning. Fortunately it looks pretty damn good anyway.”

They kept eating until Jen pushed her plate away, sitting back and taking a deep breath, wiping her forehead with a napkin. She was actually beginning to pant. “Okay... huh... Wyatt. I am not messing around here anymore. I need something inside me ten minutes ago. Can we please go?“