The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Appetizers on Anna

by Moe Wallace

“Party of two?”

“Yes.”

“Okay, It’s going to be around five to ten minutes.”

“Thanks.”

The wife and I sat down. We’d both had a pretty rough day and we needed badly to wind down. This was our favorite seafood restaurant, and my personal favorite place for stress relief. You see, I have a talent for convincing people of things. I didn’t realize it until about a year ago, but that’s another story.

The hostess was a new recruit, probably a senior in high school, and barely 18. She was dressed in the usual hostess garb: black button-down blouse, black slacks that hugged her tiny, tight little ass perfectly, and comfortable black shoes that just made me realize how much of her legs was real height. Her dark brown hair hung to the middle of her back in waves. She was a tight little package, and I found myself staring at her ass in those slacks as she led people to their tables.

I’d long past convinced my wife that it was perfectly normal and acceptable for me to have lots of extramarital sex, and even convinced her she liked it. She saw me staring and nudged me to my feet. I ended up bumping into the hostess as she passed by.

“Oh, I’m so sorry, sir.”

“No, that’s okay. Say, could I talk to you outside? It’s important.” I put a little of my special emphasis on the important, and it worked like a charm.

“No problem, sir. Lead the way.”

“I insist, you go first.”

“Okay.”

I gave my wife a thumbs-up as we went out the front door. After that my eyes were locked on her ass, just big enough for two solid handfuls. She walked into the parking lot and I led her around to the back of the restaurant.

“I think you’d be much more comfortable topless. It’s kind of warm out here.”

“Yeah, it is, now that I think about it.”

She immediately began unbuttoning her blouse. I took in the show, my attention causing a bit of a tent already. With every button I saw more of her lightly-tanned skin. Two buttons down, a black lacy bra. Four buttons down, a sleek little tummy. Finally, she was done and tossed her blouse to the ground.

“Phew! That feels much better.”

“I didn’t catch your name.”

“Anna.”

“All right, Anna. You know what I think? I think this warm air out here is very healthy for your tits. You should let them free.”

“I know, right?” She giggled and popped off her bra. It joined her blouse on the ground. It wasn’t actually all that warm outside, and her nipples stood to immediate attention. A busboy popped out of the back door to dump some garbage, and he froze when he saw Anna.

“Hey, Billy!” She giggled.

I needed to handle this quickly. “Billy, my boy. You know this crazy Anna is always running around naked. It’s perfectly normal, and completely not something you’d report. In fact, you like to help her out when she’s in this kind of mood, so you guard the door and keep people from interrupting. Isn’t that right.”

“Oh yeah, totally dude. Anna’s one crazy chick.” He popped back inside. Situation handled. Back to the task at hand.

Anna was standing there as comfortable as if she were just waiting for a ride home. She smiled at me. “So what did you need to talk about, sir?”

“I wanted to talk about your uniform, Anna. You are aware, of course, that proper hostess attire is entirely nude, correct?”

Her eyes went wide. “Oh my god! I totally forgot. Here, let me fix it real quick. Please don’t tell my manager!”

I chuckled to myself. “Of course not, Anna. As long as you fix it. But not too quick.”

“Sure thing.” She was already taking her shoes and socks off. She had dainty little toes that were made up in a French pedicure. She flexed them a bit as she undid her belt.

“You really should face the other way when you do that, don’t you think?”

“Yeah, you’re right.”

She faced away from me and I watched her as she unzipped her slacks and slipped slacks and panties both down her round little globes. She bent over to get them off her legs and I caught a sight of her shaved pussy.

“I imagine being a naked hostess always makes you pretty wet, doesn’t it?”

Her legs shook a little as she slipped the last of her clothing off and I noticed a tiny drip down the inside of her thigh. She turned around and smiled at me.

“Oh, you have no idea, mister. I get so horny working here.”

Time to move in for the kill. “I bet you’re so horny you’d love to suck my cock right now.”

She looked at me with the most adorable hopeful look in her eyes, “Really, sir? You’d let me suck your cock?”

“Sure, Anna. Why don’t you kneel down over here on top of your clothes and help me out.”

She squealed and padded over to me, kneeling down in front of my well-tented pants. Her small hands were as well-manicured as her feet. She wasted no time pulling me out and taking me completely into her mouth.

“Mmmmm,” she moaned as she sucked me, running her tongue up and down the shaft and spent special attention on the tip. She’d done this before. I felt myself getting close a little too quickly.

“Anna, I bet your pussy is feeling pretty empty right now, isn’t it?”

“Mmmhmm.” She nodded with my cock still in her mouth.

“I bet you’d like nothing better than to stick my cock in your warm little pussy, wouldn’t you?”

She pulled me out with a wet POP! “Oh god, sir, would I ever! May I?”

“You may.”

She stood up and turned around. I took my time getting a good feel of her ass before I pressed against her dripping pussy. “You really like riding bareback, don’t you Anna? The idea of good old natural unprotected sex is hot isn’t it?”

“You know it. I just love a hot load inside of my young twat, sir!”

I was impressed. She was improvising. “Well get ready.” I shoved myself as deep as I could go and she purred. “Oh, fuck me sir! Fuck me!”

I kept up a good rhythm and went to covering my tracks. “Anna, you’re going to forget everything I suggested tonight as soon as I tell you to.”

As funny as it would be to have poor little Anna report to work tomorrow stark naked, people might start to ask questions.

I pulled out and Anna mewled. “Are you done, sir? Can’t I have a little more?”

“Of course, Anna. Turn around for me.”

She did. “Now give me a hug.”

She pressed her tiny tits against my chest. I hugged her back, and lifted her by her ass. She got the idea and wrapped her legs around me, locking her ankles. I slipped inside her easily and she began to buck on my cock.

“Are you on birth control, Anna?”

“No, sir. My daddy doesn’t want me sleeping around.”

Irony of ironies. “Okay Anna, after this you’re going to go to a free clinic and ask for birth control. We wouldn’t want you getting pregnant.”

“Ok, sir.”

“Good girl, Anna. Now get ready to take my load inside you.”

“Ooooh, fill me up sir!”

The thrill of having a tiny little high schooler wrapped around me and bucking on my cock proved to be too much and I finally released inside her. She was so tight I was held in place for a minute when my cock swelled to come. She came too, with the most adorable little squeak and purr.

Once I was done, I told her she probably wanted to get dressed now, minus her panties (got to have some kind of souvenir, don’t you think?) and then removed all my previous suggestions. When I got back into the restaurant, my wife had already been taken to our table. Another hostess offered to show me to her.

On an evil impulse, I told the hostess it would be nice to let me make an announcement to the restaurant. She handed me the mic they used to announce table availabilities. I clicked it over so it would play over the music instead.

“Hello, everyone. Hope you’re enjoying your evening and your dinner. I just wanted to remind everyone that this is a strictly no-clothing restaurant for women. Would any of you with children under the age of 18 please exit the restaurant immediately? Also just a reminder: our female wait staff is happy to service you in any way you may require. Thank you, and have a nice night.”

I was walked to my table by the hastily stripping hostess. Just before she sat me down I offered her a hand to step out of her shoes, which she thanked me for. “I totally forgot about that policy. Please don’t tell the manager!” I smiled and told her no problem.

My wife smiled warmly when I sat down. Her napkin was folded neatly across her bare lap, and her tits rested invitingly on her crossed arms. “Have fun with the hostess, honey?”

“Oh, yes indeed. Thanks so much for being so understanding about my needs.”

She waved it off and winked, “You know I like it too. Turns me on to know you’re pounding other women. I’m the only one you take home, after all.”

Well, for now, I thought to myself.

“Hi folks, my name is Kerry and I’ll be your server tonight. Can I start you off with something to drink? Maybe something from the bar?”

Kerry was a very tall, curvy brunette with plenty of padding in all the right places. I looked her up and down and felt my pants getting tight again. “You know, Kerry, I think my wife would like someone to lick her pussy. Do you have that?”

My wife gave me a look of mock outrage, but I could see her eyes sparkle. I’m not a total egocentric. Kerry looked at both of us for a second, then set down her pad and pen and smiled. “Why certainly, sir. Ma’am?”

My wife nodded, and leaned back in the long booth seat. She threw one lovely leg up over the back of it and waved over Kerry. The brunette pulled back her shoulder-length hair and dove in between my wife’s legs like a starving person at a buffet.

I stood and moved to get a better view of both of them. I took the opportunity to look around the restaurant. All the waitresses were performing their usual duties admirably, bare asses and tits on full display.

I noticed that a couple of the other male patrons were also making use of their servers. One man was getting head from his waitress while his wife and college-age daughter rubbed themselves furiously with the (thankfully) blunt end of their bread knives. This would be a dinner they wouldn’t forget. I was pulled back to the action by my wife’s moans. Kerry was apparently very eager to please.

I watched the brunette’s pleasantly curvy ass jiggle as her head moved ravenously between my wife’s legs. Her bare feet were crossed, leaving her pussy ever so slightly parted. It was awfully inviting.

I looked around, and didn’t see anyone immediately looking. I discreetly unzipped and tapped Kerry on her jiggling ass. She looked back over her shoulder and I knew at that moment I had to have her. She had the most come-hither look on her face.

“You’d like me to tap this, wouldn’t you Kerry?”

Kerry nodded and pushed her ass toward me, then went back to my wife. I dipped a few fingers inside her to test the waters, and found them flowing generously. In no time I was pounding away happily, and my wife was cumming for the second time thanks to Kerry’s talented tongue.

Alas, it wasn’t all smooth sailing. One older gentleman got up and tapped me on the shoulder. I looked at him, still pumping into Kerry. He was furious and confused. I decided to ease his mind.

“You’re not at all bothered by public sex. In fact, you’re quite aroused by all this and you want to find the youngest piece of ass you can to have your way with. I recommend one of the hostesses.”

His expression changed completely. He slapped my shoulder and thanked me, moving toward the front of the restaurant. I returned my attention to Kerry’s ass, slapping it until it was nice and red. She moaned into my wife’s pussy but kept working. Diligent one, this Kerry. I’d have to give her a good tip.

For now, she was going to get my load shot into her. I felt the tension build and just as I was about to release I slammed as deep as I could and held it there. I felt Kerry clench around me and her legs shook. I pulled out, wiped myself off with a napkin and sat down.

My wife tapped Kerry’s head and she let up. Both women’s faces were flushed and smiling.

“Can I get you both something to drink?”

“We’ll have a couple of waters to start, thanks.”

“Absolutely.” Kerry jiggled off, and I watched with some amusement as some of me dribbled down her inner thigh.

A gorgeously tanned brunette was making rounds now, stopping at each table to ask how everything was going. I assumed she was the manager. It would have been easier to tell had she been wearing anything, but I enjoyed the show of her lovely olive skin nonetheless.

“And how are we doing tonight folks? Are our servers taking good care of you?”

My wife beamed at her, “Oh yes. Kerry is quite eager to please. She ate my pussy like I’ve never felt before.”

The manager smiled and nodded. “She is one of our best servers, no doubt. What about you sir? Any suggestions?”

I couldn’t resist. “Well, now that you mention it, it’s a little hard to tell the difference between the wait staff and the managers, wouldn’t you say?”

She looked around at the generous amounts of skin moving around her restaurant and nodded. “You know, you’re right. I hadn’t noticed.”

“It might help if your managers were covered in oil. Nice and shiny so you stand out in these lights.”

Her eyes lit up. “That’s a wonderful idea!”

“And I think I’d like to do the honors of giving you your new uniform, if you don’t mind.”

She stood and spread her arms and legs. I asked a passing waitress to grab me a bottle of olive oil from the kitchen, and she did. The lovely manager stood waiting. I began at her neck, pouring the oil all over her shoulders and chest, down her back and pert ass, and drizzling it over her pussy, which had a neatly kept landing strip.

Once I had plenty of oil on her body I moved in and began rubbing it into her dark skin until it gleamed in the overhead lights. She hummed and moaned pleasantly as I worked my way from her shoulders to her breasts, then down her back to her ass (spending extra time on each fleshy globe) then around her front to her pussy, which was plenty wet on its own now.

I had her support herself on the table as I raised one foot and rubbed her from knee to each toe, working the oil in as much as I could before moving to the next foot. By the time I was done she was a gleaming tanned goddess standing among her servants.

“There, that’s much better don’t you think?”

She smiled broadly, “Oh yes! I feel so in charge now!”

“Excellent. You’re all doing a wonderful job tonight. Thanks for stopping by.”

She stretched her arms above her head and laughed. The lights shone off every delicious slippery curve of her. I kind of wished I had any stamina left to take her myself, but two loads in less than half an hour was my limit.

“Mmmm. My name’s Liz if you need anything. Enjoy your dinner!”

“We will, certainly. Thanks Liz.”

Dinner was great, as usual, and on our way out the door I borrowed the mic to reset everything back to normal. I took a moment to enjoy the entire female staff scrambling to find their clothes and cover themselves before their (oil-slick) boss found out.

“You know what, honey?” I said to my wife on our way out. “I feel like Chinese tomorrow.”