The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Applicant

By checker

“Mrs. Hunt, your one o’clock interview for the secretary position is here.”

Victoria Hunt looked up from the paperwork on her desk and at the black phone where Rebecca’s voice had come from.

“Is it one already?” thought the middle-aged woman. She sighed and removed her glasses to rub her tired eyes, “Well, I may as well get this over with, a new secretary isn’t going to hire itself.” She reached her hand towards the intercom and was halted by a sudden thought, “I already have a secretary.”

Furrowing her brow, Victoria hit the intercom button, “Rebecca, I’m not interviewing anyone. Why would I need to hire a secretary? I already have you.”

The intercom buzzed back, “I know, Mrs. Hunt. It sounds absurd but he says he has an interview with you it’s even written down in front of me. I don’t remember writing it, but it is in my handwriting.” There was a brief pause and the girl’s voice came back through the phone, “It’s just that time of year again. It must have slipped both of our minds.”

Victoria paused to debate her options. She looked at the pile of paperwork on her desk which wasn’t about to fill itself out and let out a disheartened sigh. Brushing some of her red hair away from her face, she decided to cancel the interview. It was nonsense anyways. “Well, I don’t need a second secretary and I’m not hiring anyone right now. So just send him away.”

There was a slight pause and then Rebecca replied, “I think you may want to reconsider, Mrs. Hunt.”

“Oh? And why’s that?” asked the lady with a sarcastic overtone, “Remember Rebecca, I can’t afford to have both of you as my secretaries.”

The girl responded and it almost seemed like she was laughing, “Well it’s just... I mean, I don’t mean to tell you how to do your job but... but he’s really cute. Giggle

The business woman was shocked. She had never heard Rebecca giggle before and didn’t take her as the type. She pressed her finger firmly on the intercom and replied, “Listen Rebecca, I don’t know what games you’re playing and I don’t care about what he looks like. I’m not hiring another secretary. Just send him away.”

Victoria waited for a response from the phone but it didn’t come. She pressed the button again, “Rebecca? Is he gone? Rebecca?”

It was at that moment that Victoria realized how silly she looked. She was talking through the intercom to a secretary that was fired two weeks ago. It was a shame too. Rebecca had been a good worker. She was diligent and kept records of everything so she was valuable to have around.

She was such a hard worker that Victoria almost excused her when she was caught with her legs behind her neck in the copy room with one of the cleaning staff. But the act was heinous and Victoria shuddered to think how long that had been going on for.

She looked at the mountain of paperwork on her desk that seemed larger than it did just a couple of minutes ago, and sighed. “Things would be so much easier with a secretary,” she thought, “It’s just so hard to find good help these days.” The red-headed lady glanced at her watch, “One o’clock. My interview should be...”

Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. “Come in,” she announced.

The door opened slightly and an exceedingly handsome blond man poked his head through the opening, “Umm, Mrs. Hunt? I’m here for the interview about the secretary position.”

Victoria smiled and rose from her chair, straightening her business suit as she did, “Ah, yes! Please come in and have a seat.” He walked in with a strong and confident presence and sat in one of the two seats opposite her. She moved from behind the desk towards a counter at the side of the room and poured herself some coffee, “Do you want anything to drink, Mister...?”

“Oh, no thanks,” replied the man, “Besides, isn’t it the secretary’s job to get coffee for the boss?” he joked.

Victoria laughed as she sat back down, crossing one leg over the other as any lady should do when wearing a skirt, “Don’t get ahead of yourself, you don’t have the job yet.”

The man laughed and flashed a dazzling smile her way, “No of course not. Although it looks like I came just in time. It looks like you could use some help,” he said, pointing to the clutter of paperwork and day timers on her desk.

Victoria looked at her desk, ashamed at the state of her office. “It has been a tough couple of weeks,” she admitted, “But the world doesn’t just stop because you don’t have a secretary. Especially not in the business of news publishing. Did you know we are the third most published newspaper in the world?”

The man looked at her in awe, “I had no idea. That’s quite the accomplishment.”

“Indeed it is, there are even towns in Africa that get our paper.” Victoria couldn’t help but pat herself on the back. The company’s success was mostly a result of her own hard work over the last fourty years and it was something that she liked to gloat about. She often said that she was the perfect person for a job of that calibre.

She brushed some short red hair behind her ear and continued, “Anyways, we’re not here to discuss the accomplishments of the company. We’re here because I need a secretary, and you want that job. Tell me, why are you interested in this position?”

The blond man collected his thoughts and replied, “Well, you were listed in a recent article as one of the most influential women in the world and I thought it would be a wonderful experience to learn from your work and see how someone as successful as yourself operates on a daily basis.”

That response amused Victoria. She took a sip of her coffee and replied, “Kudos on appealing towards my ego, but that’s not what’s going to get you this job.” The man opposite her lowered his head as if caught in a naughty situation. She arched an eyebrow, flaunting her superiority over the man opposite her, “What do you expect this position entails?”

“Like I mentioned before, getting you coffee,” he responded causing both of them to laugh, “And answering phone calls, setting up appointments for you... maybe fucking you from time-to-time. Basically just making life as easy as possible for you.”

Victoria was shocked. Did he really just say what she thought he said? That was unacceptable, “Excuse me!? Do you really think that’s an appropriate thing to say in a job interview?”

The man looked taken aback by her outburst. “I’m sorry,” he replied, “I just assumed that a woman as busy as yourself wouldn’t have time to go out to a bar and find a guy to satisfy her needs. I meant nothing by it. I just answered truthfully.” He looked back down at the table in front of him.

“Well, not that it’s any of your business, but I’ll have you know that I am happily married and do not need to cheat on my husband to be satisfied.”

He looked confused by this. “You’re married? That’s not what I heard. Don’t you live alone in a mansion?” Now it was her turn to look confused, so he continued, “And I heard that you go through male staff there like they’re the flavour of the week. But from how stressed you look now, I can tell that fucking the pool boy just isn’t enough.”

Victoria blinked as memories of years with her husband rushed out of her head to be replaced with decades of frivolous debauchery. Her honeymoon in Paris vanished from history and the void was filled by a week perfecting the french kiss and screwing the local talent.

She looked at the man across from her and knew that she was angry at him for some reason, but couldn’t remember why. He had only suggested fucking her once in a while and that’s what she wanted, wasn’t it? At least he had a more proactive attitude than her last secretary. She remembered how Rebecca was almost shocked when she asked her to lick her pussy.

* * *

“But Ms. Hunt!” objected the young brunette, “I’m not into girls!”

“I don’t care what you are or aren’t into,” responded the red-head, “You work for me and you will do what I say!”

* * *

Victoria smiled slightly, reminiscing about Rebecca’s sweet tongue. It really was a shame she was caught fucking in the copy room. Her tongue did things that drove Victoria wild. Of course, she didn’t have the equipment that Victoria usually preferred in a secretary. Maybe it was actually a blessing that she was fired.

The red-head eyed the handsome man in front of her. She was already certain that she would hire him, but she still had to keep the interview going in order to maintain appearances. It wouldn’t seem very professional if she hired a guy simply because he would help her relieve some tension once in a while.

She ran her tongue across her plump lips and smiled at the man. “So what were we talking about?” she asked, her mind was lost in thoughts of his cock.

“You had just asked me what I thought this job entailed,” he replied in an unimpressed tone, “And when I gave you my answer, you nearly lost it.” He paused with anger filling his eyes and then continued, “I’m sorry, I don’t care if you’re one of the most influential women in the world at only 30 years old, I don’t know if I want this job anymore if you’re going to be acting like that.”

Victoria was shocked. In all her twenty-five... twenty... ten years working with the company and fucking her way to the top, she had never screwed up this badly. Here, she had a handsome young man who was willing to fuck her once in a while, and she had messed it up by making him angry. Wait, he wasn’t that much younger than her, was he?

But his age was irrelevant. She was desperate. What could she do? He couldn’t refuse the job, she needed a secretary so badly. Why had she overreacted like that?

“Look, I’m so sorry I responded that way,” replied Victoria, “It’s just that when you said you’d only fuck me ‘from time-to-time’, I felt a little hurt. I was hoping you’d be willing to do it more frequently... Like on a daily basis!”

He looked back at her and smirked, “Well, that’s okay Mrs...”

Ms...” she interjected.

“Okay, Ms Hunt. I’d just rather not be spoken to in that tone. But if you want, I guess I can screw you once a day. Maybe even more, if you’d like.”

Victoria’s pussy moistened at the thought of his rigid cock pumping into her and she was so lost in her fantasy that she hardly realized the implications of his response. It wasn’t until after a bit lip and soft moan that she realized what it meant.

“Does that mean you’re still willing to work for me?” she asked.

He nodded his head with a sly smile on his face.

Victoria nearly squealed with glee but then got lost in fantasies about their naked bodies writhing together. She felt the nipples on her abundant breasts tighten with anticipation. Her breathing picked up and her pussy grew even moister. She felt air rush along her thighs, which were left exposed by her daring mini-skirt.

“I need to snap out of this,” she reasoned to herself, “This interview is taking way too long. I need to focus.”

Victoria stood up and walked back over to the counter to grab some water. Her face was flushed and her ample chest was heaving at the thought of him ramming into her. She needed to cool herself down if she wanted to continue the interview. Her hand crept up to her chest and unbuttoned some of her blouse to help cool her down. Her bra could now just barely be seen pushing her bust out of the tight blouse.

The man coughed causing her to turn around with a practiced hair whip and graceful smile. Her smile quickly faded when she saw him sitting in her chair, impatiently tapping a pen against the desk.

“Feeling better?” he asked?

“What are you doing in my chair?” she asked furiously. She may have been overreacting slightly, but that chair and desk helped represent her position in the company. It was a position that she worked hard to get and achieved despite only being in her twenties.

The man looked at her with a confused expression and took a sip from his (her?) coffee. ”Your chair?", he accused, “Listen Miss Hunt, I’m the one interviewing you, remember?”

Victoria furrowed her brow. She distinctly remembered getting ready for the interview and being embarrassed about the state of her desk... dress. She remembered something about a secretary position. Why did she want a position as a secretary? She looked at the man behind the desk and it dawned on her that he was one of the most influential men in the world. How could she have forgotten that? She remembered hearing that he was a bit of a pervert, so she figured she’d dress in her most revealing blouse and mini skirt with some thigh high boots. It would definitely help her secure the position.

“I’m so sorry sir!” she replied, “I don’t know what I was thinking.” Victoria scurried over to the chair opposite him and sat down. She felt his presence and knew that she was inferior to him and the thought turned her on.

“You should be sorry,” he replied in a booming voice, “First you get out of sorts when I mention having sex once in while, and then you accuse me of being in your chair?”

Victoria looked down in shame.

“Need I remind you that this position that you’re applying for is in high demand?”

She shook her head ‘No’, but still did not give eye contact.

“Now tell me,” he said, looking her over, “Why do you want this position?”

She thought long and hard before replying. This was the “make it or break it” answer and she knew that she had screwed up the rest of the interview already. Finally she replied, “Well, I finished university with a degree in journalism and I figured that a job as your secretary with the third-most published newspaper in the world would help my career.”

The blond man laughed and replied, “Victoria...”

“Vicky,” she interjected. She always hated the name ‘Victoria’. It just felt too formal and stuck-up. It was the name of a middle-aged business woman.

“Sorry, Vicky, I think you’re a little confused. Either that or you’re lying to me.”

Vicky was in shock, “No sir, I’m telling the truth. That’s why I’m here!” It was why she was there, wasn’t it?

“Well Vicky, I’ll tell you why I’m having a hard time believing that. You see, you hardly look old enough to be out of university. You barely look out of your teens! Tell me how old are you really?”

“I turned twenty last month.”

“You’re twenty? I thought you were younger, but no matter. There’s no way you already have a degree in journalism, is there?”

Vicky thought to herself and shook her head solemnly. She lowered her head in embarrassment from being caught in a lie. All hopes of getting the position drained out of her.

“So if you don’t have a degree in journalism, then you clearly must not be serious about a career in the news. But you’re still here, so you must be here for some other reason.”

She looked up at the man with an oddly confused expression on her face. It wasn’t that his words didn’t make sense, it was just that Vicky couldn’t remember why she came to the interview in the first place. She looked back down at her bare thighs.

“I think I know why you’re here though. You see, I’m very skilled at reading people. It’s definitely helped me attain a position like this. Do you know how I got to where I am?” he asked.

Vicky looked back up at the handsome man and shook her head once more. Her long and silky red hair whipped side-to-side from the force.

“I have a certain influence over people. As you probably know, I was listed as one of the most influential men in the world, and it’s not just because of my achievements.”

She didn’t know where he was going with this, but figured to let him keep talking. The girl had already made a fool of herself during the interview and she didn’t want to do it again. She really needed the job, whatever it was.

“And through my abilities, I’ve managed to procure a couple of other businesses. I’m sure you’re aware of dominance in the adult film industry.”

Vicky shook her head once more causing her luscious red hair to move about wildly.

“No?” he responded, “That’s surprising. I figured that you were here to interview for a position in that business.”

The girl’s eyes grew wide and she spoke up, “No sir, I don’t want a job in porn!”

“Are you sure?” he replied, “I could have sworn that you would be here for that position. We’re always looking for new, young talent. Don’t you like fucking? Wouldn’t you like to be paid for it?”

Vicky was reminded of her wet pussy and remembered just how many guys she had fucked in her few years of sexuality.

“Besides, with the way you’re dressed I just assumed that you were here for an audition.”

She analyzed her outfit. It was true. She did look like a porn star. Her tight blouse did everything it could to emphasize her large, pert tits and her tiny black skirt hardly covered her ass. Even her stocking-covered legs were put on display by her five inch pumps.

“Especially with those tits,” he continued, “They practically look like they were manufactured for porn!”

“Oh, no sir! These are real!” replied the girl, displaying her gargantuan bust with her hands.

“I apologize,” replied the man, “I guess the proverb is correct, I shouldn’t assume things. So if you didn’t come here for porn and you didn’t come here for a career with journalism, why did you come here?”

Vicky blushed and lowered her gaze. She had lied enough and now there was no escaping the truth. “I want to be your secretary so I can be close to you. I heard the position was open and jumped on the chance.” She looked back up to him and saw a confused look on his face, “The idea of great power and influence turns me on. " She blushed even more and looked back down at her knees.

The man smiled, “Well if you wanted to have sex with me, you didn’t need to be so indirect about it. Just ask, I’d be happy to screw a sexy little minx like you.”

Vicky beamed at his words, “Will you?”

“Will I what?” he replied with a sly smile on his face.

“Will you have sex with me?”

He laughed, “You might have to try a bit harder though. Why should I have sex with you?”

“Because I want you to,” she replied quietly.

“You want me to what?”

“I want you to fuck me,” she said with a little more passion.

“That’s not very convincing,” he replied while tapping his pen on the desk in front of him, “Do you really want me to fuck you?”

“Yes!” she cried out, “I want you to fuck me!”

He smirked. “Very well,” the man replied, “Get that hot little ass of yours over here and lift your skirt.”

Vicky didn’t have to be told twice. She jumped up from her chair and ran around the desk. He grabbed her hips with a pair of strong hands and spun her around. She was in ecstasy as one of his hands slid under her obnoxiously short skirt and stroked the thin fabric that covered her wet pussy.

“Wow, you’re a really hot slut, aren’t you?” stated the man.

Vicky couldn’t do anything but moan and nod as his hand found her clit. The feeling was amazing, even through the barrier of her panties.

“You’re like a bitch in heat! Are you sure you don’t want to fuck for a living? Your cute ass could make millions.” He emphasized his statement with a firm slap on her butt.

The red-head didn’t want to think about anything but the sensation in her pussy, but the sound of having sex, feeling like this, for a living was mighty enticing. She wiggled her ass at the man behind her and squealed in delight as his other hand started sliding her panties off her hips and past her butt.

“I mean, just think about the possibilities,” he said as her slid a finger between her pussy lips, “You’d be paid to have sex, and since you’d be with my company, there’d be regular access to my... skills.” He inserted his finger into her wet cunt to emphasize his offer.

Vicky cupped a tit with her right hand as she leaned on the desk with her left. The feelings were so intense and she knew that fucking was what she was meant to do.

“Yes...” she replied weakly.

“Yes, what?” he asked and he wiggled his finger inside of her.

Vicky moaned, but managed to answer, “Yes, I want to work in porn.” She gasped as he slid a second finger into her tight pussy. “I want to work with you.”

“That’s what I like to hear,” he replied and he pulled his fingers from her dripping cunt, “But I can’t just give a job to everyone. You’ll need to audition.” She turned around and looked at him with a hurt expression on her face. “Starting now,” he continued, “Show me how badly you want to work as one of my porn stars by giving me a blowjob.”

Vicky didn’t hesitate to obey. She dropped to her knees and brushed her long red hair out of the way as she fished his large cock out of his slacks. As his dick sprang into view, she felt an overwhelming need to have it, to taste it. It was almost as if it symbolized his power and influence. She wanted to be as close to it as possible.

He smiled down at her as she licked the head of his cock and finally swallowed it. “You know,” he said as her head bobbed in his lap, “I have another girl who started not too long ago. I think you two would get along really well... if I employ you, that is. You could support each other as you learn the ropes, maybe even star in a few scenes together. How does that sound?”

Vicky couldn’t answer as she continued sucking his delicious cock for all it was worth. The man must have taken her silence for consent because he said, “Her name’s Rebecca. I think you’ll really like her. I hear she has an amazing tongue.”

Vicky felt like she already knew a Rebecca, but she couldn’t place the name. In any case, she was already excited to meet her new friend and even more anxious to start shooting scenes. The red-head really hoped that he’d employ her. She couldn’t blow the opportunity in front of her. This was the perfect job for a girl of her calibre.