The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Applied Chemistry Chapter 2

by Penny Propofol

Nicole was in a daze, her thoughts weren’t quite clear and she was finding it difficult to focus. She realized that she wasn’t really awake. Drugged. She had finished swimming and stopped at one of the bathrooms on the path back to her campsite. All of that was a blur right now. Where am I? What’s happening? The dazed beauty tried to look around, her dark brown eyes half open. She had very long wavy black hair, a beautiful olive skin tone. Soft, full lips, generously sized breasts and a perfectly curved bubble butt. She could see her yellow bikini hanging up not far from her. Why was she naked? She was lying on her back, she couldn’t move her arms and legs. She was strapped down, something was stuck in her mouth and she couldn’t speak. Nicole began to feel panic setting in as she was becoming more aware of what was happening.

Suddenly she noticed the woman standing to her right, a brunette with a pretty face. Nicole realized that she was tying surgical tubing around her arm just above the elbow. She began to strain against her restraints trying to get herself up off the examination table, but it was of no use. She wasn’t going anywhere. Then she became aware of the petite blonde that walked up holding a syringe. She heard the brunette say, “She’s ready for you Pam.” The blonde smiled and turned her attention to Nicole who was trying desperately to protest, yell for help, anything. The ball gag in her mouth kept her silenced and unable to do so. Pam leaned down closer to her and said, “Now, now sweetie relax, this is going to help you calm down. In a few seconds you’re going to feel really good.” The words did nothing to soothe Nicole, if anything she became all the more frightened as the needle drew closer to her arm. Karen rubbed a spot with a cotton ball and Pam inserted the needle into the vein under the skin against Nicole’s protests and slowly pumped the drug into the girl. Nicole was breathing very quickly, nearly hyperventilating, terrified that she didn’t know what was going to happen next.

Karen quickly pulled the tight surgical tubing off of Nicole’s arm and freed the drug to travel into the girl’s system which hit Nicole all at once like a freight train. She exhaled with a moan that was muffled by the gag. Slowly her eyelids blinked as the serum worked its way into her brain. Inside her head the drug was bonding with her receptors, slowing her down, forcing her to relax. Pamela smiled as she gently placed her hand on the side of Nicole’s face. She brushed the girl’s hair back and said softly, “There now, that’s better. That’s a good girl, jusssssssst let go.” Nicole had been sitting up as much as she could in the restraints. Pam eased her back down so that she was lying flat again. This made the effect of the drug even stronger as more blood was reaching Nicole’s brain. She felt the gag being taken from her mouth and she knew was now free to yell for help. But somehow she just couldn’t seem to muster up the energy or desire to call for help. All she could do was lay there, breathing deeply, taking in the effects of the drug as Pamela spoke to her reassuringly and gently stroked her forehead.

Pamela wasn’t interested right now in field testing Mark’s new drugs. At the moment she was much more interested in finding a plaything to chemically restrain, humiliate and fuck for a while. Mark was busy getting the mobile lab all set up and preferred to work alone doing that. Soon, Karen would be busy scouting victims for the drug trials. Pam had an itch and she was going to scratch it with Nicole all afternoon. To do all that she wanted, Pam would need to get Nicole ready first. In her drugged condition, Nicole was no threat to escape. So Pam and Karen unbound her arms and legs. Then, each holding a leg, they stepped backwards with care, sliding the girl’s helpless butt right to the end of the table. Then they carefully placed Nicole’s legs up into the stirrups of the exam table. The stirrups spread Nicole’s legs wide and put her delicious pussy on display. Very quickly, Karen unwrapped a catheter and installed it into the girl. She attached it to a drain bag that she hung on the leg of the table. Since Nicole had been on her way to the restroom when she was intercepted and drugged, the bag immediately began to fill up.

Nicole felt the cool air kissing the lips of her pussy as she lay on the table. Everything seemed kind of blurry and hard to follow. She felt a very brief pressure near her pussy followed by relief as the liquid in her bladder drained from her body. Nicole became aware of Pam’s voice speaking softly to her, almost like a dream. Pam said, “You’re such a pretty girl. Be a good girl now and tell me your name, miss.” Nicole’s mind took longer than usual to process the words and understand them. Her eyes slowly blinked as she struggled to think, contending with the drug that was designed to keep her mindless. Eventually she said, “N-Nicole. Nicole S-S-Soto.” Karen immediately spread the girl’s pussy at the top and began to lap gently at her clitoris. Nicole closed her eyes as she said, “Uhhhhhhhh-uhhh-uhhhhhhhhhh-nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn-mmmmmmmmm” In her ear she heard Pam’s voice again, “Thaaaaaaat’s a goooood girrrrl, Nicole. Goooood girls get rewarded here.” Nicole smiled and continued to soak in the pleasure of Karen’s expert tongue. Nicole had a true weakness for having her pussy licked and fingered. In her drugged state she couldn’t fight it at all, but the truth was they probably didn’t have to drug this girl at all to get her to surrender. She was normally a strong, healthy and determined girl unless you got some fingers in her and started licking her pussy.

As Pam gently ran her fingers through Nicole’s hair soothingly, she noticed the girl’s brow furrow up slightly. Pam knew that in the girl’s drugged state something would have to be really powerful to make her have a concerned facial expression like that. Lovingly she said into Nicole’s ear, “Sweetness, tell me what’s wrong, what is bothering you.” Eventually Pam understood that Nicole felt the urge to defecate and was trying to hold it in because she didn’t want to do it in front of them. Pam gestured to Karen, who immediately began getting things ready. Pam continued to gently finger Nicole’s hair and said to her, “Sweetie, don’t worry. We’ll take care of you. Nurse Karen is going to make it so you don’t have to worry. See?” Karen handed Pam the container she’d retrieved, Pam showed it to Nicole and said, “You can’t see through the container, we’ll connect you to it. You can go in here, it’ll be sealed right up. No one will see anything. Just relax.” Without hesitation, Karen quickly lubricated Nicole and installed the anal catheter that would keep her open and allow the container to be connected to her through a smooth tube, lubricated inside and out. The tube was inserted onto the end of the container and the other end was inserted into Nicole. The ring at the end of the tube inside Nicole was gently inflated, the table was inclined slightly and she was prepared.

Karen made her way around to the side of the table and began to gently massage Nicole’s belly with her warm hands. Pam spoke soothingly to the girl, reassuring her that it was okay to let go now. Nicole’s stress evaporated, she simply gave in to the belly rub and relaxed. She felt the pressure inside her relieving as the contents exited her body unseen and moved into the container. The relief she felt caused her to sigh as her beautiful dark brown eyes closed. She enjoyed lying there with her eyes closed, her body very relaxed. She felt a hand touch her butt cheek and change the inclination from the table, raising her bottom slightly above her head. In her state, she noticed but really didn’t care. She felt the hose of the container being removed from her carefully. It tickled slightly as it slid out. Karen had used a lot of lubricant so it was very slippery. Pamela continued to talk to her in her most comforting tone, reassuring Nicole as she felt another tube being inserted into her. This one was considerably longer than the last. Pam said, “Nicole sweetness, we need to give you a good cleaning. We’re going to rinse you out with a nice, warm liquid. When it’s all done, you will feel refreshed and clean.” The words made Nicole relax and just go with the insertion. The drug had opened her mind almost completely and Pam’s words were now Nicole’s thoughts. Everything she said soaked right into the very core of Nicole’s mind. She felt the hose sliding deeper into her than she’d ever been penetrated before. It effortlessly slid its way up through her rectum. With it’s rounded tip it pressed through her inner sphincter into the end of her colon. Nicole felt her insides loosen and she willingly accommodated the hose as it slid up through her descending colon right up to the big bend to her upper colon. In her drugged and uninhibited state, the idea of being penetrated so deeply was beginning to turn her on. As Karen continued to manipulate the hose up and into the girl she noticed Nicole’s delicious pink pussy beginning to lubricate heavily. She paused for a second, staring at the pussy. She wanted to taste this girl again so badly but she had to resist that urge for now. Karen had a thing for girls kept under control with this drug. She had to finish getting the hose into the girl so that they could irrigate her. With a final expert twist, Karen got the hose up and around the big bend into her victim’s high colon. Nicole’s was ready for the deepest cleaning of her life. The rounded tip was detached from the hose and pulled back through so that the end of the hose was no longer closed off. The other end of the hose that was hanging out of Nicole’s deeply invaded ass was connected to the irrigation machine.

Pam said to Nicole, “Now sweetie, we’re going to put the warm water deep into you. Juuuuuust relax and let it in.” Pam walked around to the other side of Nicole’s exam table. She held the girl’s face in her hands and began to kiss her. Karen started the water flow and began to gently massage Nicole’s belly again. The massage would help her insides relax and help break up any of the stuff they wanted to wash out of her. Nicole made a soft “mmmmmmmmm” sound of pleasure as the kisses and the warm liquid and belly rub began to fill her senses. Pam’s kisses were so passionate. Nicole had never really been into girls before but Pam was really getting to her. At first she was frightened by her captor, but found herself beginning to be very attracted to this woman. The pleasure she was making Nicole feel was totally enveloping her. Being forced to lay on the table naked; being forcibly drugged; submitting to having the hose pushed so far into her; all of it was getting her sexually aroused and her dripping pussy made it obvious. Taking the warm liquid in, giving in to her kisses, Nicole felt so sexually fulfilled submitting to Pam’s treatment. Nicole’s feelings had definitely changed. She began to discover that she now wanted to be Pam’s good, obedient little bitch.

As Nicole was kissing Pam she was getting more and more turned on. Mostly by being drugged, strapped down and forced to take the mother of all enemas. Karen watched the gauges of the irrigation machine carefully and she also kept an eye on the hose. As the water poured into the girl, it was important that the pressure gauge didn’t get too high, it was also important to see a regular passing of bubbles on the way up and out of tube from Nicole. The inclination of the table was sufficient to allow the water to displace the gas inside of her gently with no discomfort. The liquid gently flowed downhill, the gas gently floated out. Once Karen was sure that the water flow was going well she had time to sit on her stool in front of Nicole’s pelvic region. Nicole’s body was an exquisite specimen of feminine beauty. Seeing her legs up like that, leaving her helpless against invasion made Karen lust for her. She loved the pinkish brown color of Nicole’s anus, stretched tightly like a rubber band around the anal catheter. It was so smooth, tight and perfect as it squeezed the device tightly. Just above it, with a tube and catheter of its own running deep into it was Nicole’s perfect, moist pussy. By now it was fully engorged and open. The wetness from it leaking out and down onto her helpless and penetrated anus below. This girl was being absolutely violated and loving every second of it. No longer able to hold off, she wrapped her arms around the girl’s hips and began eating that soft, wet pussy with abandon.

She spread Nicole’s lips wider with her thumbs and began to circle the sweet, soft, wet hole with her tongue eagerly. Nicole felt the sensation along with Pam’s kisses and fingers running through her hair. She was overtaken by lust and began hungrily tonguing Pam’s mouth. Pam’s mind began to fog as her passion began to muddy her thinking. This girl was so beautiful and so hot. All Pam cared about was clearing her insides out quickly so she could fuck her ass with her new dildo; while she mind fucked her at the same time. Clearly whatever resistance this girl ever had to being Pam’s fuck toy was long gone. She could feel the girl willingly giving up her body, and her mind, whatever it took to get more of Pam’s pleasuring. As she continued to lick Nicole’s pussy with lust, Karen heard the irrigation machine click and shut off. Nicole was now filled up.

The machine closed the circuit so that no water could escape Nicole until the evacuation cycle started. Karen wrapped her arms up around Nicole’s hips and rubbed her belly as she ate her wet pussy. Nicole felt so warm and relaxed inside as her mind was being bombarded by all the pleasure coming in. She’d forgotten that she was a drugged sex prisoner. All she knew now was the pleasure that was steadily taking over her vulnerable mind. She was a perfect, soft, sweet peach ripe for the picking. She began to breathe faster as Pam began kissing her slender, graceful neck. Karen knew she had to tip Nicole’s table back the other way so that her ass was lower than her head. This would allow the liquid to be pumped out of her with far less suction. Karen managed to stop eating Nicole’s sopping pussy long enough to tilt the table. Barely able to function, Karen reached over to switch the machine to evacuation mode. With the throw of the switch, the machine came to life. It unlocked the water circuit and began to pull the liquid contents out of Nicole’s insides. Nicole felt the gentle suction, along with the liquid she felt the last vestiges of her independence draining out of her. The liquid in the tube started out clear then suddenly turned dark and cloudy. Nicole looked to her right side at the machine. On the irrigation system there was a window with a well-lit section of the tube that showed in detail everything that was being pumped from Nicole. The drug began to wear off. She was becoming more aware of what was happening. When she looked over and saw her intestinal contents on display in the bright light of that window into the machine she was overcome with humiliation. Even worse, she was powerless to stop the machine with the anal catheter keeping her wide open. She would have been too weak to fight it anyway with Karen eating her pussy out. The feeling of violation and humiliation and being forced to submit were too much for her to take, her body surged toward orgasm as the machine pumped on relentlessly. Her hips began bouncing up and down in lust as she felt Karen’s fingers penetrate her; lock onto her G spot and start to take her over with the unstoppable pleasure flood that ensued. Karen started sucking and teasing on her clit and it was driving her wild. Suddenly with no warning, Nicole felt her body in the grip of a mind-wrecking orgasmic buildup. Her body tensed up, her back arched as the last of the liquid drained out of her tube. Pam nibbled gently at her ear and whispered, “That’s it, baby. Come for mama. Come for me sweetie. Let me have it, honey. Come. Come.” Her anus clenched around the catheter, her pussy gripped Karen’s fingers. She was holding onto the climax as long as she could, savoring the moment. Nicole’s voice cried out and as she held the climax the pitch got higher and higher. With one last soft suck on Nicole’s clitty, Karen caused the clit to slide from its hood and Nicole’s will to hold back the orgasm instantly collapsed. The series of orgasmic waves tore through her body and mind, wrecking her completely. She couldn’t see, her head was spinning, her entire body felt the orgasmic waves crash through one after another. The sensation seemed to go on for an hour as she lost all control and all sense of time. At the end, she collapsed in a sweaty heap on the table, absolutely spent.

As she was catching her breath, Karen wearily disconnected Nicole from the hose and removed the anal catheter. She adored the “O” formed by Nicole’s wide open ass. The girl lay helpless on the table with stars spinning around her head. The girl was truly out of commission for the time being. Her mind was stuck in neutral, unable to get in gear. Karen removed the catheter from Nicole’s urethra and lowered her legs from the stirrups. Pam walked around to help Karen rotate Nicole onto her belly. They slid her up and gently placed her head face down in an open padded hoop. Next they unfolded a handle at each side of the table under the girl’s hips and hoisted her bottom up and locked the riser into position. Nicole’s helpless bubble butt was stuck up in the air. Pam opened a drawer and removed one of her new toys. It was a dildo that was modeled after a whale’s dick. At the large end it measured about 8″ around and tapered to a small rounded point over a length of 21″. It was soft and ultra-flexible but stiff enough to penetrate. At the large end there was an indentation near the base to hold the dildo in place once inserted.

Pam slathered the toy in her slipperiest lubrication. Then she held it under the hoop so that Nicole could see what was about to be shoved up her ass. The size and shape of the dildo made it’s purpose rather obvious, even to a post orgasmic drugged up girl like Nicole. She whimpered when she saw the monstrous dildo and began weakly to protest. Her arms and legs began to move, indicating that she was trying to get off of the table. Before she could gather her strength to make a good effort, Karen injected the girl with a small dose of Versed to make her compliant. The Versed acted almost instantly and Nicole collapsed against the exam table. Karen stripped and climbed up onto the table and straddled Nicole’s waist. She leaned forward and grabbed Nicole’s raised up delicious, soft ass and spread her cheeks wide. Nicole lay helpless beneath her, deeply relaxed knowing what was coming next. Pam’s gloved hand applied some more lubricant to Nicole’s asshole as she moaned. Because of the irrigation hose, her insides were still pretty wide open and relaxed. The slender finger-like tip of the dildo slid into her anus with zero resistance. Pam began to gently push on the giant dildo and inch after inch began to disappear inside Nicole’s ass. Pam adored the look of the girl’s anus as it grew larger and larger to swallow the tapering dildo as it’s circumference grew and grew. Nicole felt the beastly dildo pushing its way up into her. As it did she felt herself being tamed by it. Before this was finished she would be Pam’s loving and obedient pet. Nicole couldn’t believe how filled up she began to feel as the thing pressed deeper and deeper inside of her.

Karen began to leak onto Nicole’s back with her dripping pussy. Straddling Nicole and holding her big ass open and watching the snake disappear into the girl was too much for Karen to take. She was so wet, the cheeks of Nicole’s soft ass felt so good in her hands. Pam pushed the tapered dildo in until only about 2.5 inches remained until the ring at the base would slip into Nicole’s asshole and held it in place. She wrapped an arm across the girl’s hips and began to tap the end with her fingers. Driving it in a bit at a time, each pat against the butt end of the dildo caused Nicole to vocalize, “Uh-huh-uh-huh-uh-uh-uh...” She felt her asshole being stretched wide with the 8″ circumference of the base. Farther, farther, deeper in it pressed. Deeeeeeeeeper. Nicole whimpered helplessly as her ass was forced to swallow the last couple of inches. The base was closer, closer and then popped into place. Nicole’s asshole clutched the indented ring at the base hungrily. The dildo was now completely plugged into her.

Pam removed the cap covering the center of the base of the dildo. Then Karen and Pam eased Nicole off of the table. A large rubber sex ball sat on the floor. The two women draped Nicole over the sex ball and secured her by the strapping her elbows and knees. Nicole’s belly was resting on the top of the ball. Pam stood behind Nicole and rolled the ball forward slowly. Pam had a harness on around her pelvis. In the back, the harness featured a ball tipped vibrator to press against and pleasure her ass, under her was a trailer ball hitch looking vibrator inserted into her vagina. On the way up front, on the inside was a cluster of small ball shaped vibrators to stimulate her clitoris. On the outside located at the same place was a locking joint that attached to the dildo in Nicole’s ass. The joint was locked in and the control cable was attached. The vibrating flexible spine in the dildo sprang to life, it was now under the control of the harness, and the more the dildo pleased Nicole, the more it would stimulate the vibrators pleasuring Pam. Karen placed a wireless linked headband around Nicole’s head for the pelvic harness to monitor. As Nicole became more stimulated, the pelvis would increase the pleasure it delivered to Pam.

Pam draped herself over her victim’s back as she growled into the girl’s ear. She said, “Now I’m going to reprogram your mind, you little bitch.” Deep down, Nicole knew that she should have been frightened by those words. All that came out of her mouth was, “Oooohh yesss. Tame me. I want to be your fuck slave.” Pam began to gently rock her hips back and forth as the tip of the vibrator inside Nicole began to gently stimulate her. “Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh, ooooooooooooo oohhhh yeahhh”, she said. Pamela continuing the rocking of her hips as she ran her fingers gently through her victim’s soft, glossy black hair. Nicole felt herself relaxing under the touch of Pam’s skilled finger tips. Her eyes slid shut and her face had the look of pleasured distraction. Pam made slow, sweeping movements with the scalp massage and began to talk speak to Nicole in a hypnotic tone. She said, “Nicole, sweetie?” The panting girl replied, “Uhhhh.... ohhhh...yes?” Pam spoke, “You’re going to give yourself to me now. Just close your eyes and let go. Trussssssst meee.” Nicole whimpered in an affirmative tone. She was letting go over her body and mind completely. In her drug soaked mind, the scalp massage, and dildo made it feel like Pam was probing into the deepest reaches of her mind and body. Pam’s voice filled her mind, opening all the locked doors, gaining access to absolutely everything.

For the next hour Pamela worked on deepening her hypnotic grip on the beautiful Latina girl. Her ass felt so good rubbing against Pam’s inner thighs. She could feel the girl giving herself over completely. To break the girl once and for all and truly enslave her, Pam wanted to test Nicole’s will against her own. She knew that the drugged girl impaled on her dildo had no chance in a contest of wills. This only underscored Nicole’s own helplessness to her though. Pam would use that sexual surrender to implant the idea in Nicole’s mind that she was now overcome. Her mind and body had been conquered and she would know only obedience. While continuing to gently thrust into Nicole’s ass she put an arm band around the girl’s arm. The band strapped to her arm contained a vial and a small pump. Pam attached the line from the pump to Nicole’s IV. Then she did the same to her own left arm. To finish getting ready, she put a brain monitoring headband around her own head and linked it to the harness around her own pelvis. The device was now connected to both girls.

She got down and whispered into Nicole’s ear, “This is a contest to see which of us will be forced to cum first. If you hold off your orgasm and make me cum first this vial on my armband will shoot a load of Midazolam into my vein and knock me out. It will then release your straps and let you escape. It will also cause this pelvic pleaser to turn my mind into mush. If I hold off my orgasm and make you cum first you’re going to take a nap with this dildo plugged into your ass and you’ll be my butt slave for the rest of your life. Understand?” As Pam spoke the last word, she gave a thrust with the harness and the slender tip of the dildo began to vibrate and massage Nicole more insistently deep inside. The sensation was amazing. Nicole immediately collapsed and accepted the buttfuck. She quickly realized the thing was to give in enough to feel the most pleasure but not so much she’d completely lose her mind. As the pleasure rolled through her from deep inside her helpless ass, the vibrators on the pelvic harness started in on Pam. The anal and clitoral stimulators made her eyes cross when they started. She couldn’t believe how much pleasure Nicole could take and stay lucid. Pam started grinding her hips. She felt the skin of Nicole’s ass between her thighs again. It was so unbelievably soft, pliable and smooth it made her want to cum right then. That stimulation caused the spine in the dildo to start to pulse vibrate from Nicole’s asshole all the way up into her colon. The pulsing effect accentuated just how deep this dildo was shoved into her. Nicole’s eyes rolled up as she drank in the feeling. It made her whole body begin to shudder. As she took in the entire wave of pleasure from the pulsing vibrator it kicked Pam’s harness up a notch. A small bump on the ball inside Pam’s vagina extended and began to press against her G spot inside. It began to pulse vibrations just like the ones going up Nicole’s ass. Back and forth the battle went, two strong-willed, healthy women battling with the power of their minds. They were attempting to control their own bodies, prevent the orgasm driving pleasure from making them cum. Each one was doing her best to outlast the other and avoid sedation.

Pam felt the pelvic device getting to her, in spite of her will to fight it. She realized Nicole was only being made to take anal stimulation while she herself was being bombarded by anal, vaginal and clitoral pleasure. Quickly she reached around Nicole and jammed her hand down Nicole’s front and began to play with her pussy. Nicole felt Pam’s hand reach down, she felt her fingers easily penetrate the soaked pussy. Pam knew what she was doing, Nicole almost immediately began to ascend toward orgasm as she spread her legs wide in spite of herself. The anal dildo buried deep inside her kept massaging and pulsing until it got the rhythm just right. Nicole knew she was defeated, this thing in her ass was going to force her into a mind blowing orgasm any second and she couldn’t stop it. Desperately she tried to hold it back. Pam loved the distressed look on Nicole’s face as she felt the girl’s own body betray her. Nicole’s body now responded more to Pam’s dildo and fingering than it did her own mind. Her hips thrust back into the ass dildo and then forward into Pam’s skilled fingers. Back and forth, faster, faster, harder. Her body was tensing up again. Helpless she cried out, “Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck meeee! Ffffffuuuuck meeeeeeee!” Her hips were acting on their own now. Nicole didn’t want to lose this fight, she wanted to escape. With each thrust of the pulsing dildo, each motion of Pam’s fingers she felt her will fading. She was about to cum her will away permanently and she just couldn’t stop herself.

Karen watched with lust. Nicole was a gorgeous and strong girl. But Pam and the dildo were just too much for her, and it made Karen really hot as she watched. Pam was such a cute, petite little blond. From behind, Karen watched her cheeks open and close with a jiggle every time she moved those hips back and forth. She adored Pam’s tan, athletic body. She’d always wanted that piece of ass and her opportunity had arrived. Pam was in a world of her own, finishing Nicole off. Nicole’s back was arched, her body straining to hold back the orgasm, she wouldn’t last long. Very soon the girl would cum and Pam would win their contest. Pam always won, only this time Karen had a surprise waiting for her. In her hand was a white dildo, about 8″ long with a bulbous end that tapered down to the handle. Karen’s thumb would switch the device on and adjust it’s speed and type of vibration. Pam’s blue eyes were half closed, taking in the pleasure bombardment as Nicole was trying to resist the ass orgasm. On her face was a care free pleasured smile. Pam was in her happy place, fucking the mind out of Nicole. Karen covered the dildo in her hand with lubricant until it was dripping.

Without a word Karen walked up behind Pam. She reached in between Pam’s cheeks and rotated the ball pointed vibrator up and away from Pam’s anus. Pam barely noticed as she backed her hips up for one last winning thrust into Nicole. As she did, Karen pressed Pam down onto Nicole. Then she shoved the slippery white billy club vibrator into Pam’s ass. It sank into Pam all the way to the hilt. Pam froze in shock for a second as the dildo was activated, switched on high speed and jiggled around inside of her ass. The rest of the pelvic harness was already pleasing her. She was already dangerously close to cumming because Nicole was holding on so strong. Karen’s dildo was just too much to cope with. Pam immediately started cumming all over herself uncontrollably while the dildo drove her wild. The vial on her arm band began pumping the Midazolam into her with a hiss. Pam knew she’d been fucked over but there was nothing she’d be able to do about it. She was on an express ride to orgasm land and then to sleepy bye land. In the moment Pam had jerked her upper body upright, raised up over Nicole. Karen pressed her back down to restrain her and kept the dildo buzzing away in her helpless, soft ass. Pam’s legs spread wide as her back arched, driving the dildo in deeper and forcing her to continue orgasming. Her hips kept right on thrusting back against Karen’s butt dildo until the waves began to subside. Karen yanked the dildo from Pam’s ass and brought it around front of her so she could see the instrument of her defeat. As the stars were beginning to spin and bubbles pop around her head, Pam saw the dildo through her heavy eyelids. Her pretty blue eyes were only half open when she recognized what she was looking at between blinks as the Midazolam was knocking her out. The dirt smeared dildo hovering in front of her eyes was the same one she’d used to subdue nurse Karen years ago. She heard Karen’s voice in her ear, “Been waiting a long time to pay you back, bitch. You’re going to be the first one I try Mark’s new drug on. You’re little blonde ass is going into long term storage. Then Mark will be mine. All mine.” As she was overcome by the drug, Pam’s eyes rolled up into her head. The last thing she heard was Karen’s laughter as darkness swallowed her.

Karen lowered the sleeping Pam onto the floor. As she did, the enormous dildo from the harness slid out of Nicole’s ass. As she lay Pam down, the dildo rested between Pam’s legs like a long, pink tail. Her attention turned to Nicole who was struggling to free herself from the sex ball now that her restraints had been loosened. She’d won the contest and Pam’s sex ball was letting her go. Quickly, Karen straddled the still sexually aroused Latina. Holding her down on the ball, facing Nicole’s ass, Karen looked at the large zero that the girl’s asshole made. She smiled and said, “Not so fast, honey, let’s see how you like this.” She’d picked up a large metal, ball tipped, slightly curved vibrator. She switched the vibrator on its highest setting and slid it into the helpless girl’s asshole so easily. She began sloshing it in and out, round and round. She reached under Nicole’s pelvis with her other hand and started finger fucking her pussy. Nicole’s will to resist was nonexistent. Her hips began fucking Karen’s dildo on their own. Karen smiled and held the dildo still while Nicole fucked herself with the dildo with abandon, driven on by the fingers fucking her pussy. She was doing well holding the orgasm off with her sheer will power. But the idea of Karen butt fucking and betraying Pam was such a turn on she couldn’t hold out any longer. One glance at the helpless Pam on the floor did the trick. Nicole’s lovely brown eyes rolled up into her head as she finally surrendered to the orgasm she’d been holding off. She couldn’t fight it anymore it had grown too strong to contain. With a hiss the vial on her arm pumped it’s Midazolam into her while she came all over the sex ball.

Nicole came and came, the finger fucking pushing her on, the dildo pounding her ass and driving her back and forth between anal and vaginal orgasms. At last she collapsed upon the ball, sexually spent, the sedation was overtaking her. She smiled as she felt the giant steel dick slide out of her as her eyes rolled up for the last time. Smiling, her eyes slid closed and she willingly surrendered to the drug. Karen admired the helpless Nicole, draped over the sex ball. Pam too, waiting to be experimented on. A naked Karen climbed off of the sleeping Nicole and stood up. She walked over to the much smaller Pam and lifted her up onto her shoulder. She carried Pam over to the exam table. She removed Pam’s 21″ dildo and her harness so that she was completely naked. She removed the arm band and spent vial from Pam’s arm. The dose of Midazolam wasn’t that large, but Pam was a very small girl and it would take her a little longer to recover from the sedative.

Within minutes, Mark walked into Pam’s sex dungeon with his recently acquired slaves Angela and Cheryl following. Angela was a young petite brown eyed brunette, Cheryl was a curvy redhead. Angela was one of Karen’s milk slaves just as Nicole would be soon enough. Cheryl was a robotized slave of Mark’s. His X-9 formula kept Cheryl’s mind pliable and submissive to the chip implant being used to control her. Mark found her shiny metallic colored skin to be irresistible and fucked her at every opportunity. The chip forced her brain to release large doses of Oxytocin when Mark fucked her and when she had an orgasm for him. The result was a robotized Cheryl that loved Mark madly. Unfortunately this also meant that he had to restrain her with chemicals and programming to keep her from trying to destroy Pam out of jealousy. She was still a woman after all and didn’t want to share Mark.

Pam was carefully packed into Mark’s van. Angela and Cheryl would help him transport her to the lab for an important experiment. Mark enjoyed the idea of controlling women with his drugs. Pam was about to be a very important test subject for him. Meanwhile, Karen would set about acquiring more test subjects after she nursed Nicole into submission with her slave milk. Pam slept quietly in the van on the ride over. Cheryl closed her eyes and napped to conserve energy in the front seat. In the back, Angela was admiring Pam’s body slowly running her hand up and down her smooth skin. Pam felt so soft. Her golden blonde hair was attractive to Angela. The sleeping woman had such a pretty face, she looked like an angel with her head cradled in Angela’s lap. She enjoyed feeling Pam’s limp body rock back and forth when the van hit a bump in the road.

The van pulled up to Mark’s lab and Pam was carried inside. Mark secured her to the table and inclined it so that her head was well above her feet. While waiting for Pam to recover he began to prepare an IV drip, a bolus dose and an inhalant agent to drug Pam with. The drug was one of Mark’s latest developments. It was designed to keep commodities like Pam in a suspended state to enable longer storage until they could be sold. They’d wake up as a blank slate and would be very easily programmed. Mark believed he might even be onto a sort of fountain of youth. His calculations and experiments with lab animals indicated that while the person was slowed to the point of barely breathing, their body’s repair operations remained normal. One of the problems with aging is that the body’s repair systems slow over time and have trouble keeping up. The skin wrinkles, joints wear out, hair turns gray and muscles begin to deteriorate.

Angela began to play with Pam’s hair and rub the tip of her index finger on the woman’s forehead. As she did, she whispered into Pam’s ear, “Wake up, sweetie. It’s time to wake up now. Come on, open your eyes.” Pam began to stir. The drug she’d been given was powerful but had a short length of action. Within a few seconds, Pam was beginning to come around. Angela reached over and began to play with her breasts as she kissed her neck. Cheryl walked up beside the table. She reached in between Pam’s spread legs and began to play with her pussy. Pam began trying to move her limbs weakly. She wasn’t fully awake but she could feel what the girls were doing and it was waking her. Angela leaned down and began kissing Pam. The waking woman returned the kiss with passion. She didn’t know Angela well, but Angela was her kind of kisser. The two slave girls worked on Pam for several minutes as Mark continued to get things ready.

He had what looked like a large test tube in the other room. It was big enough to contain a woman and that was precisely the plan. Pam was going into long-term storage in the tube. If she had any idea of this she would be terrified. But the girls would keep her distracted and by the time she figured it out, the suspension drug would take hold of her. Then she would be completely helpless to stop it. When everything was ready Mark went over and attached the special drip into the IV in Pam’s left arm. She was sexually aroused by the kissing and pussy play but when the other girls stopped she noticed the blue liquid making its way down the line to her arm. Pam knew her husband Mark’s work. She knew this blue stuff would keep someone asleep indefinitely. Pam was suddenly gripped with panic. She tried in vain to break loose of the straps that held her down to the table. Frightened she said, “Wha-what is that shit, Mark!?!?” Mark smiled and gently held her face in his hand. She had such a beautiful distressed look, it made Mark want her so badly. Mark said, “Relax my dear, I call it suspensis hybernia. You’re going to take a nice long nap. This drug will allow you to sleep without food or water for weeks, months, years and possibly decades.” An angry Pam spat at him, “Are you crazy? I’ll be a wrinkled up old lady!” Mark spoke soothingly, “No, no my dear. You misunderstand.” Pam listened, frightened and breathing heavily. Mark continued, “If anything, you’ll probably look younger when you wake up. The drug actually helps your body make repairs at an accelerated rate while you sleep.” The IV continued to pour the strange blue drug into Pam’s arm. She began to feel it somewhere deep inside. She had a sense of everything slowing, calming and draining away. Her breathing began to slow down, her thoughts stopped racing. Her body stopped struggling against the restraints. As she took in the effects the others heard her go, “Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ohhhhhwhaaaa... uhhhh... ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh.” Her head sank back against the table as her eyes began to blink slowly. Her mind was emptying out absolutely.

She saw the large syringe full of the blue drug. Her body felt like lead, lying on the table, her limbs too heavy to move and unresponsive. She looked up at Mark who said, “Now my sweet pet, take a good look at the light, you won’t see it again for a long time.” With that he inserted the syringe into the IV and began pushing the massive dose of blue liquid into Pam. The bolus dose assaulted her brain within seconds. Her blue eyes rolled up into her head as her mind felt every system being shut down. With a sigh, her eyes closed and she was under. Several seconds later, Mark finished the injection and removed the syringe. Pam was unconscious, her brain had been switched off but her body was still partially awake even though paralyzed. Mark quickly inserted a breathing tube and sealed it into place. Pam’s body could only breathe through the tube now. He connected the tube to the respirator that pumped an inhalant suspension agent into Pam’s lungs. The inhalant would truly saturate her tissues with the drug and her body would shut down almost completely. Her body temperature fell along with her heart rate and blood pressure. To the vital signs monitor it looked as though she was dying. In truth she was only being put into a state of suspended hibernation. Eventually her breathing would slow down to the point there it could no longer be detected.

The body tube was rolled into the room and the open end was placed at the foot of the table holding Pam. Her body was unstrapped and she was carefully slid down the table and into the waiting container. Her breathing tube was placed through the lid at the top of the body tube near her head. Mark then connected the tube to a respirator attached to the side and switched on the flow of gas. He smiled and said, “Sleep tight my dear.” Once closed up, the tube was rolled into the back room. A hose was attached to an injection port and the tank was completely filled with a special clear gel. The gel sealed around Pam’s body, causing her to float in the middle of the gel. The gel also forced all of the oxygen out of the tube. She was now chemically isolated from the rest of the world. She almost looked like some kind of doll in a box on a shelf at a toy store. Then Mark realized the irony that this was exactly her situation. She was going to be sold to the highest bidder. Her gorgeous, tanned athletic body glowed as she hovered suspended in the gel filled tube. She was now packed and could be shipped anywhere. The fact that she wasn’t even aware of it excited Mark. She looked like an angel, sealed inside the tube, completely under the control of his new drug. Cheryl smiled as she gazed upon the pretty blonde sleeping in the body tube. She was completely helpless to fight the respirator that pumped her full of the drug with every breath. She knew that Pam really was out of her way now. Mark was feeling pretty horny after seeing Pam taken over by his hibernation drug. He led Cheryl back to his private room to satisfy his appetite. Cheryl was all too happy to please him. Angela admired the slight jiggle of Cheryl’s ass as she walked with Mark’s arm around her to the back room.

Back at Pam’s sex dungeon, Nicole had awakened to find Karen’s breast in her mouth. Before she was completely lucid, she obeyed Karen and began to suckle milk from her breast. Nicole felt so relaxed, like a hungry infant finally being fed. Her eyes felt heavy as the drugged milk began to work on her mind. Karen spoke to her softly in a hypnotic tone as she gently rocked the raven haired beauty’s head in her arms. Nicole’s mind was a complete fog now. Pam’s treatment had made her obedient and Karen’s milk would make that obedience bond to her. She felt a little drowsy but she was utterly compliant now. Karen helped the girl get to her feet and dressed again in her bikini. She was taking Nicole back to the campground and her first act of obedience would be to help capture her sisters. At the campground, Nicole’s sisters Olivia and Juanita were sun-bathing lying on a picnic table. From the SUV with tinted windows parked nearby, Nicole pointed them out to Karen. She was much more clear-headed now, but the drug kept her completely under Karen’s control. She had placed an earpiece into Nicole’s right ear canal that would allow her to command the girl by radio. Nicole was the oldest of the three sisters and the other two were used to her looking after them. Olivia was the middle sister with Juanita being the youngest and by far the most naive. Karen had a plan to get them into her clutches. She had instructed Nicole on just what to do. Nicole would get the girls into a vulnerable state and then Karen would pull up with the SUV. Together they would load the other two girls up and take them to Mark’s lab.

Nicole walked up to her two sisters who were nearly asleep from the heat of the sun. They hadn’t seen her get out of the SUV and walk over. She scolded her little sisters for not having enough sun block on and handed a bottle to them. She told them to put it on while she went inside their RV and made something for them to eat. The girl’s put the sun lotion on each other. The string bikinis they were wearing left very little uncovered. Applying the lotion to the entire body was quite easy. When they were finished, the two girls absolutely glistened in the sun. Inside the RV, Nicole heard the two girls talking. She watched carefully out the kitchen window at the girls below. They laughed together as they were putting on the lotion. They as they got back down on the table the two girls got the giggles. Karen smiled as she heard the girls giggling and teasing each other. She knew it wouldn’t be long before they succumbed to the drugged lotion.

Nicole and Karen both listened carefully as girls quieted down. The drug in the lotion would make them drowsy and in the sun’s heat they’d be asleep within a few minutes. The lotion was designed to work subtly, coax the girls to drift off without knowing they’d been drugged. Once they were sleeping quietly for a few minutes, Karen drove the SUV up beside the table. She parked and got out carrying her little black bag. Nicole walked out of the RV. She was conflicted, she wanted to obey Karen but she wanted to protect her sisters too. Karen realized that Nicole was still new to the milk. The drug in the milk hadn’t built up in her system yet so she would need regular dosing until it did. Quickly, Karen sat at the edge of the table, legs spread, feet on the bench. She pulled Nicole to her, making her sit between her legs. She pulled down her top, exposing her large soft breasts. Cupping Nicole’s face she said, “It’s time for your milk, sweetie.” She pressed Nicole’s face to her breast. Unable to resist, Nicole began to suckle milk from Karen. Her worries quickly faded as not only was the milk drugged but the act of nursing was very soothing and reassuring to Nicole. Gently, Karen rocked the black haired beauty’s head back and forth. She could feel Nicole relaxing, and within a few minutes she was slightly dazed. She was once again completely under Karen’s control. Karen slowly lowered Nicole’s head down to the table and let the drug do it’s work. She used Nicole’s ear piece to play a hypnotic session while she attended to the other sisters.

Olivia and Juanita were sleeping in the sun. Karen walked over to Juanita first and sat her bag down beside the girl. She opened the bag and put a pair of ear buds into Juanita’s ears. The girl was in a light sleep and was bombarded with the same mind snaring hypnotic session working on Nicole’s mind. Then she put on some gloves. She took out a rectal applicator and lubricated it. The applicator contained a stronger drug that would keep Juanita quiet for the ride back to Mark’s lab. Karen gently spread Juanita’s cheeks open, inserted the applicator and drugged the girl. She removed the applicator, wrapped it in the gloves and moved on to Olivia. Karen found Olivia to be the most attractive of the three though she wanted all of them. She put ear buds in Olivia’s ears and started her hypnotic session. Then Karen put on another pair of gloves. She lubricated an applicator and sat it beside Olivia. She carefully spread the girl’s legs, then her ass cheeks. Olivia’s delicious pussy and asshole were too enticing to pass up. She began to lick the girl as she slept in the sun. Olivia’s pussy tasted so good, Karen found herself growing more and more in lust with the girl. She heard Olivia begin to faintly moan as the pleasure bombarded her hypnotized and drug soaked brain. She was probably having a really good sex dream. Karen needed to get these girls to the lab though so she gave Olivia’s pink sex one last loving lick and then picked up the applicator. She inserted it into Olivia’s asshole and pumped the drug into her. She removed the applicator and the gloves and put them in a plastic bag. After half an hour the two youngest girls were in a drugged, deeply hypnotic sleep. Karen hoisted Juanita up over her shoulder and carried the girl around to the back of the SUV. She placed the girl carefully into the back and went to get Olivia. She stood Olivia up and spread her legs. She tucked her head down between the girl’s legs and let Olivia fall forward onto her back. Karen took hold of the back of Olivia’s legs and stood up, carrying the girl over her back. She walked around back and placed Olivia into the SUV alongside of her sister.

Karen walked over to the table and got Nicole up from the table. She had tears in her eyes. Obviously the stress of capturing her sisters was too much for her. She bent Nicole over the table and lubricated another applicator. She inserted the applicator into Nicole and drugged her. Removing the applicator she put it into the disposal bag. She put her arm across Nicole’s back with her hand resting on the girl’s right buttock. She said, “Come on, sweetie. Get in back with your sisters. You’ll have a nice sleep on the way to the lab.” She got Nicole around to the back of the SUV. She looked in the girl’s eyes. They were such a pretty soft brown. She could tell that the drugged milk was keeping her pretty well dazed. Very soon the dose that went up her butt would send her off to dreamland. She said, “It’s all right, Nicole. You and your sisters will be just fine. Now climb in next to them and I’ll put this blanket over you.” Nicole smiled and dreamily climbed in back between her sleeping sisters. Lovingly, Karen put the blanket over the girls. She opened the back seat doors and climbed in. She put a pillow under each girl’s head and kissed them goodnight. Then she closed up the SUV, the RV and drove off carefully. She had valuable cargo for Mark to experiment with. As she drove down the road she congratulated herself on acquiring three beautiful little angels that would very soon be Mark’s exotic playthings.

The End